Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Gwyn Soren

It was somewhat peaceful down the road and looked great. Though that was over when the two were stopped by their first trial. Then the second was laid out before them very quickly. Gwyn had a feeling they had to do things this way. They only had a month, which could pass by fast if. So every moment had to count. Gwyn looked in curiosity at the den and then focused his gaze upon Sin to figure out the answer to Azure's question. Nothing really seemed out of the ordinary in Gwyn's eyes. Though his knowledge of special charms like arm bracelets and necklaces would come in handy at this moment. So the first thing Gwyn looked for was a necklace, and he found none. Then he looked for some kind of bracelet and found one that had the Yin and yang symbol on it. He smiled as he pointed towards the bracelet and said, "This bracelet gives him the power to walk during the time of day. Correct?" He stood up straight as his smile faded into a more serious look as he gazed at the deep dark den. It sounded like something in there could kill him, but he waited for Sin to answer his question before doign anything else.
Companions: Maelstrom, Malkin, Sin//O.O.C:Hope it's good. //

Survivor Alana
iTransformers
Maelstrom Telchine
Numrigaaz
Suriel "Sin" Carpenter

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Suriel "Sin" Carpenter

"I-uh..."
Drink every ounce of blood in him? Ouch, what the joke. The sleepy vampire simply smiled in response to the magick, a hand lifting to rub the sleep from his eyes again.
"Don't have to worry much about that yet."
No appetite and all that nonsense.

It was when they came across the shifter than he finally had started becoming a bit more alert, his gaze curiously going over the features of the birdish female.
She had asked him a question that he needed to answer. It wasn't a riddle it was... Simply trivia that even he had no idea how he should have known.
What couldn't shifters take form of? What could they? Dark brows furrowed as the vampire contemplated, whereas the magick easily put his own question together, the other fortunate to have a clue with his very presence.

Though, the sudden assumption of a piece of jewelry was beyond him. Perhaps there was a symbol on it that he had recognized. Syra had explained something earlier-- ugh.

"I.. Uh.. Wh- how-.... I mean. Maybe other entities? Other shifters even? I don't know if identity theft is as big a deal for a shifter as it is in human society, but..."

That wasn't a species.

Company: Gwyn, Others
Feeling: How the hell am I supposed to know that?
Ooc:

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

4LDangerRanger

Azure nodded her now comparatively small head yes when Gwyn pointed out the bracelet on his companion's arm. Sin however seemed uncertain of the correct answer which made Azure wonder if he had not yet been brought up to speed or if Syra had not taught him as much as Iyre had hoped for. But the shifter couldn't quite tell. She was only here to administer the first trial, and intrude no further into the lives of these young beings. "Gwyn, your answer is correct. Sin, you've almost stated it. There are specific entities that they do not take the form of due to law and creed. An example of these 'forbidden' species are dragons." Azure then hopped forward, her large body attempting to take flight even though it couldn't. She would land with a gentle thump before walking between the two boys and over towards the den. "This part might be a bit easier in the scholarly sense. No studying or prior knowledge required to pass this test." Azure then kept silent, waiting for the two to advance.

"I really don't see how that was supposed to help them for the final trial at the end of the month..." Fehl grouched before he too walked towards the den. "But you've passed her test, so go ahead and get in there." The werewolf motioned to the den's entrance with his thumb. Fehl would help if they really needed his assistance, but for now it was his job to stay out of it and simply make sure they survived. Then they could move on to the third task.

Bloody_Valentine_Good
Numrigraaz

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
❤︎❤︎Mira Conner❤︎❤︎

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Mira had finally reached the area where Sin had taken off to she arrived just in time to see him looking really confused. But at least he didn't look as thirsty the first time she had met him. She sighed with relief as she stood there watching from a distance, however it wasn't long before she noticed that she her self was no longer thirsty or really hungry any more.
Hmmm, I guess eating really does keep the thirst at bay. Feeling happy that she had paid attention to what Syra had said. Feeling a bit better she took in her surroundings and wondered what the trials held for her.

User ImageUser Image

❤︎❤︎Mood❤︎❤︎ Nervous
❤︎❤︎Where❤︎❤︎ Common Grounds
❤︎❤︎With❤︎❤︎ Everyone taking the trial
❤︎❤︎Wearing❤︎❤︎ Outfit(She has light jade green eyes, silver hair and moon pale skin.)
❤︎❤︎Out Of Chocolate❤︎❤︎ : .

Quote:
Quote:

Virtuous Vampire

User Image
Syra Vane - Leader of the Vampires.

Syra's gaze lingered on the leader of the shifters a she spoke words of wisdom and truth. She nodded in agreement and allowed her gaze to return to the path that they had now taken. "I understand. It is indeed easy to forget that they are so incredibly new to this way of life and are not experienced in the ways of our individual species yet. And I too feel that there is an expectation for them that may be a little too ambitious at this stage."

Syra shook her head as Iyre began speaking of the importance of self control. Syra knew from experience just how hard it was to control and, indeed, the consequences of slipping away from that control. "It is such a valuable lesson, one that they will need to grasp in order for survival and to live with the rest of today's society. I do hope that they both succeed, as well as hoping that all the new changelings here will survive. I do not wish death on anyone, even though my kind is so closely allied with it."

She allowed her gaze to focus on the world around, and her vision burst with clarity and vibrancy of everything. Though it hurt her eyes to do such a thing in daylight. She closed her eyes tight to stop them from stinging then reopened them. She didn't want to show the others how much sunlight truly affected her, even with the bracelet on.

With: Mira and Sin, then with everyone else.
Feeling: Mixed feelings
Wearing: Edge of Insanity Bracelet featuring the Yin Yang symbol is the bracelet given to protect from sunlight.
OOC:
4LDangerRanger
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eloise Avery

xxxIt was then that Eloise remembered some of the conversations from the night before. They were all going to be put through their first trial today, and it seemed that the dragon trio was late. The young bronze looked up the passage that lead out of the dragon's cave before looking to Numrigraaz and Alistair. "I think we're late..." At first Eloise was going to wait for the red and steel dragons, but her memories of the night before reminded her that Numrigraaz seemed to want the two young dragons to function on their own and not be attached to him at the hip.

xxxWith a huff, Eloise runs up to the pool of water and looks up the shaft. It would be easy to get out of the cave were she just to change forms, but her reflection reminded her of the beautiful choker and set of clothes she had put on only moments ago. She didn't want to tear them apart. Not knowing if they were enchanted to survive the change or not, Eloise began tapping her foot quickly, trying to come up with a solution. Sure, she could have easily asked Numrigraaz, but he seemed focused on helping Alistair at the moment. Quick change it was!

xxxEloise flew from the dragons cave with the folded clothes held carefully in her maw as she flew. It was a quick flight, another quick change, and a re-dressing before Eloise would come running onto the training grounds. Her clothes looked immaculate, but the rest of her looked a bit windblown. "I'm here!" Eloise called out before she let out a sigh of relief. The first two had just gone down the path and she was to be paired up with a vampire by the name of Mira. Who could that be?

xxxLooking around, Eloise noted all of the people she had seen the night before. There were two people who smelled intensely like blood, and so Eloise thought that they must be the vampires. One was speaking to the shifter's leader while the other was peering down the path. That had to be Mira. With a quick flick of her tail, Eloise jogged up beside the vampire and glanced over. "Hi."

With: Mira
Thoughts: Oh crud, we're late!

Numrigraaz
Spooky Mittens
Lady Sakura Cross
Iyre - Leader of the Shifters

xxxIyre watched as Sin and Gywn passed out of sight and on to their first tasks. It would be soon after they move to the third that she could send the next pair of changed humans down the path. Two pairs were now ready, the Magick Malkin and her shifter stand in as well as the dragon Eloise and Syra's second vampire Mira. Good, things were starting to flow a bit more fluidly than they had at the start.

xxxAs Iyre turned to Syra she caught the vampire's leader closing her eyes tightly as if to ward off some unpleasant feeling. Iyre knew the vampires were shielded from the sun by some sort of protective guard, but it seemed that they still had their limits. "You needn't stand out here. Why don't you seek relief in the shade for now? They will be gone a little while longer." The last thing Iyre needed was a leader being harmed in the midst of a trial. That would really piss the elders off.

Company: All
Feeling: Prepared
OoC:
Lady Sakura Cross
Toxxel Halofax - Shifter

xxxOnce Iyre had sent the first two down the path, Troxxel uncrossed his arms and moved so that he could see the rest of the group. He had heard only whispers about this little 'experiment' the elders were fueling, but now was getting a front row seat to it all. There didn't seem to be any shifters left, and Troxxel was in a way relieved. He didn't have anything against humans as a species, but the few that he had met hadn't left him with any fond memories. But for now he was to be paired with a young girl who was now a Magick. Magicks... They were quirky people. Troxxel wasn't sure if it had something to do with the elemental energies coursing through them, or if they were all born that way. But this young girl didn't seem to have the same temperament, at least not yet.

xxxSwaying his tail once, Troxxel walked over towards Malkin, his steps made very little sound even as he passed over leaves and twigs. He stopped a few feet before the girl before giving her an investigative look. He would have to aid this one in her trial, that was if she needed help. She looked pretty self sufficient. Or maybe that was just a front she was putting up? Time would tell. "Like my sister said, I'll help you out along the way as much as I can without giving you the solutions. The name is Troxxel. Nice to meet you, Malkin." He said, extending a hand in introduction.

Survivor Alana

Familiar Prophet

User Image

Maelstrom Telchine

Maelstrom looked at the man walking towards Malkin with a bit of curiosity. He examined every bit of the man making a mental note. No matter, Malkin chose her weapons which really relieved Maelstrom's mind. So much so, Maelstrom gave them both a smile as he stepped away.

"Do your best. I have faith in you both.", he continued for about ten more feet before ascending into the sky with a quick burst of air.

From the sky, Maelstrom could easily be seen by others. It was hard not to notice what resembled a glowing star from afar. He watched the leaders and their students to make sure everyone was doing well and participating adequately. Gwyn was advancing and doing him proud, Malkin just met her partner, the other students were doing well, the other leaders were talking amongst themselves and seemed to present a sense of care for their people as well.

"Gwyn, you're as sharp as ever. Makin... I can't wait to see what you're truly capable of. I feel you will surprise me."

Just then, Maelstrom watched someone a bit late arrive. He hoped she would do well but then he chuckled. He knew she would do well. "You do me proud too, even though we are of different kind. " He whispered into the void. If she had any bit of the "magic" that flowed through the world in her veins, she may have been able to hear it.

Company: All

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Malkin

The female gripped the stone tightly in her hand and within seconds it shaped into a stiletto blade with a slight curve at the tip. Quickly, she tied the metal weapon around her hip with the sting around her neck that held the grey like crystal, whom was Benu. Then, she covered it up with the rags from her dress unseen by the human eye. A slight nod was given to her master, Maelstrom, as a thank you for the blade. At that moment, someone crept up behind her to her right side.

"Like my sister said..." He began to say and introduced himself as 'Troxxel,' the shifter who is to aid her in the challenges ahead. A hand was placed before her as a gesture of friendliness. This concept wasn't foreign to her as most people in her villages do so for many different reasons, such as; greetings, welcoming, deal making, and yes - introductions. This man clearly wanted to make a good first impression to the female. Though, someone has never extended a hand out to her in a friendly way like that and it was obvious through her slight hesitation. Her eyes fell on the man, Troxxel, looking at him coldly before lowering her gaze to his lonely hand in the air. After some thought about how she was treated in her village - like an infected disease - she reached out her hand and met his gaze with her own saying, "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Mister Troxxel." With a firm grip, she shook his hand. Her tone was that of a business woman, absent of kind and caring nature, "Now than," A seriousness became profound in her voice, "Lets not waste anymore time. Maelstrom, I will see you soon." Without looking back to her master, she walked off to the wood, expecting that Troxxel would be trailing behind not too far. No doubt he would catch up with her very soon. Waiting is something she does not do, even back at her village. If she were to wait for anything, it meant she was a sitting duck ready to take fire of insults from the men, and women, who walked by her.

Troxxel wore regal earth tone colored clothing that the female could not recognized. But, the most that stood out was the tail. Do all shifters have tails? She thought to herself about the man. She didn't notice a tail from the woman barking order to the crowd. Troxxel is a relative to that woman sending out commands. She didn't like being told what to do, but she knew very well where her place was and that was below her superiors. Though, this woman was of a different race than her, but she still had to respect her because of her title. It was obvious that she led the shifters. The female can tell just by the way this woman held herself; her posture, her eyes, her clothing - it all screamed, leader! In fact, she reminded her of Maelstrom, both strong people.

It wasn't long before she reached the perimeter of the forest's edge. There she waited for her command to enter. Troxxel was right behind her and Benu was safe around her hip, cloaked away from preying eyes.
The forest seemed dense in this area, dark even. It was as if the light was absorbed by the top of the trees, preventing most illumination to brighten the path. As side from the lack of visibility, something else was most unsettling about the thicket; the silence. Most forests would be rich with wild life and the sounds of their presence, but this side had none - not even a cricket singing it's song, or a bird whistling to his friends. No, this forest seemed dark. It almost reflected her soul...

{With}~Everyone
{Feeling}~ Serious, Determined, Content
{OoC}~

iTransformers

4LDangerRanger

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
❤︎❤︎Mira Conner❤︎❤︎

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Mira jumped a little when she not only felt a presents standing next to her but also heard someone speaking to her. She looked over and noticed a very pretty red headed girl standing next to her. She guessed that she was Eloise and then she seen the girls tail. Mira smiled and showed a little bit of her fangs as she did. "Hello, im Mira. Its very nice to meet you." Mira would be lying if she said the girls blood didn't smell good. But thankfully her stomach was stuffed full of food and juice at the moment to really cause her problems. She held out her and to the girl as she smiled brightly at her.

User ImageUser Image

❤︎❤︎Mood❤︎❤︎ Nervous
❤︎❤︎With❤︎❤︎ Eloise and Everyone taking the trial
❤︎❤︎Wearing❤︎❤︎ Outfit(She has light jade green eyes, silver hair and moon pale skin.)

4LDangerRanger
Quote:
Eloise Avery

xxxEloise smiled a bit as she took the vampire's hand and shook it in greeting. She hadn't really met any of the vampires yet, and was glad this one didn't seem interested in gnawing on her. "I'm Eloise. Nice to meet you too." Vampire or not, it was refreshing to meet another of her generation who had also been brought randomly to this strange place. "Looks like we get to go through the trials together." Eloise said peering down the path as far as she could. It was marked with pennants, but that was all the dragon's keen sight would reveal. It seemed they would have to enter the forest before any more would be revealed. "I got here a bit late... Did I miss anything important?" Eloise asked in a slightly hushed tone. She had heard the pairings, but not much else.

With: Mira
Thoughts: Made it...

Lady Sakura Cross

Virtuous Vampire

User Image
Syra Vane - Leader of the Vampires.

Syra nodded her head at Iyre who had made a generous offer of standing in the shade while the trials were under way. She knew it was because the shifter didn't want to look bad to the elders. She smiled softly as she regarded her fellow leader. "I thank you for you kind offer, Iyre, but I am quite alright. The sunlight is only a little uncomfortable for my delicate night driven sight. I would rather watch the trials here, in the company of all the other leaders. It has been a while since some of us spoke."

With: Mira and Sin, then with everyone else.
Feeling: relaxed and a little uncomfortable.
Wearing: Edge of Insanity Bracelet featuring the Yin Yang symbol is the bracelet given to protect from sunlight.
OOC: Sorry about my recent gap in posting. My bad.... sweatdrop
4LDangerRanger

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
❤︎❤︎Mira Conner❤︎❤︎

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Mira shook her head as the girl asked if she had missed anything. "I don't think so, I only just heard about the trials from my leader my self. All I was told was who my partner was, so hopefully we didn't miss anything important." She took her hand back, and as she did a light breeze blew by. And on the breeze was the smell of the girls blood. And before she knew it that burning feeling was back. She moved upwind of the girl and took a snack out of her bag and began eating it. "Sorry I don't mean to come a crossed rude or anything. But our leader has us doing a side challenge. We are learning to control our thirst on top of the trials, so if I randomly start eating its because im trying to keep the thirst at bay. All thought if you would like something to eat I am more than willing to share."

User ImageUser Image

❤︎❤︎Mood❤︎❤︎ Nervous
❤︎❤︎With❤︎❤︎ Eloise and Everyone taking the trial

4LDangerRanger
Quote:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Gwyn Soren

"A question deserved an answer, but it didn't matter if it was wrong or right. Still learned something right?" His question was aimed towards both of them, but it was a partial stall since he wasn't really ready to face the beast that was inside the shed. Honestly, he was getting nervous of the fact that he might forget a spell or two that could save his life. But this was a trial, and it had to be completed. He inhaled slowly, and exhaled, and again, and again, and again. Then walked over to the place that might just be his bloody grave. Gwyn pushed his hair back as he thought, "Keep your head clear, I'm sure there's a fifty-fifty chance they won't let me die in my first few days. I hope." He then walked down the road that led to the den, and stood right in front of it. He didn't choose to go in, or do anything for that matter. Gwyn just stood there like a stupid looking marble statue. He decided to just wait for Sin to make his way to the den before venturing inside. Having someone with enhanced senses will help in a dark place like that.
Companions: Maelstrom, Malkin, Sin//O.O.C:Hope it's good. //

Survivor Alana
iTransformers
Maelstrom Telchine
Numrigaaz
Suriel "Sin" Carpenter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers