Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In downtown Manhattan, life is always busy and moving. Whether it's corporate jobs, internships, fashion, modeling, or working for a magazine, life is always going. Then there are the lower jobs, bus drivers, coffee baristas, bars, restaurants, cooks, you know every day lifers. But one thing about Manhattan, is status, and how to get into the hottest clubs.

Simply Coffee has opened their doors for business. They sell coffee, cappuccino, and anything under the sun in the caffine world. Not only that, but desserts you can only imagine. But what some people don't know, is that Simply Coffee is far more than just a coffee shop.

After dark.....it's the hottest club in Manhattan. The only secret, underground club around. A door behind the counter leads down to the basement, where the biggest parties happen. Celebrities, models, junkies.....everyone who is someone gets in. But you have to know the password. Even after dark, the coffee shop is open for business. Some say for a cover so cops don't get involved; some say for coffee! No one is going to suspect anything of an innocent little coffee shop....

Story Rules Skeleton

*Profiles must be approved by me, and sent to me in a pm with the title of the RP.
*Swearing is OK if it is not every other word.
*The length of posts should be Semi-literate to Literate, so at least one or two good paragraphs. (It doesn't have to be super long either, look at other posts for an example.)
*Post whenever you can, and if you will be gone for awhile please tell me and or the person that you are actively posting with.
*Romance is encouraged, being that it makes the role-play more interesting, but keep the romance at a reasonable level.
*I may add more rules whenever I think of new ones, so stay up to date with the rules.
*If you read all of the rules, put a smiley face in your profile.
*When your character is speaking, bold it and use- "........."
*When your character is thinking, use- ".........." also make sure to use italics!!!
*Pictures of your character and their name must be included in each of your posts.
*Try to have good grammar in your posts. If your grammar is really bad, it is sometimes really hard to read and understand your post(s).
*Be respectful!
*You are not GOD
*Some people have other things that they need to do during the week, keep this in mind.
*No one gets left out! Engage with others; don't expect them to come to you.
*Try to make your post pretty. Whether it is adding quotes or just using colors, try to make it look pretty; it makes the role play look good and more enjoyable and interesting.
*Although this is a club environment, and a level of maturity is expected with that in mind, still try to keep it reasonable

Story Rules Skeleton
[size=10][align=center]
Gaia Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
[/align][/size]

Story Rules Skeleton
Gaia Username: Elwyn 679
Name: Lesley Marie Walker
Appearance:
Personality: Kind, super outgoing, hard-working
Career/job: party girl by night/ waitress by day
Bio: Lesley was never a quiet girl. Growing up with no parents after the age 15, she pretty much grew up on her own and learned the ways of the street. She doesn't usually break the law, unless it's necessary....Working at Simply Coffee during the day, partying at the club at night. Inside access to the club is just one of the perks of working there.
Dislikes: shyness, vegetables, flowers

Gaia Username: Blue-eyed_Ninja94
Name: Alexander Marcus
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Generous, outgoing, hard-working
Career/job: Coffee-maker by day and bartender by night
Bio: Ever since he was 17, he's had to take care of his siblings. His brother James and sister Lily. Even now, with James trying to save up for college and Lily starting middle school. He does everything he can to make sure they are provided for.
Likes: tips, sweets, nighttime, having fun, guys and girls
Dislikes: jerks, selfies, black coffee
**Lesley Marie Walker**

Pretty....

Beep! Beep! Beep! Lesley slowly lifted her arm and hit snooze. With a big sigh, she sat up and rubbed her face. "Gotta get up....." Lesley threw off the covers and looked in the mirror. Throwing on a pair of black pants, a low cut white blouse and her Simply Coffee apron, she set off to the bathroom to straighten her hair. Tossing her hair up in a pony, she smiled. Only a few hours and she would be dancing the night away. "Oh who am I kidding, it's more than a few hours....but who cares.

Lesley grabbed the keys to her apartment left. Walking down the stairs, she grabbed her mail. "Rent past due....I will just have to use up my time flirting it up and getting huge tips I guess." Lesley sighed. Not finishing high school, she could only get a low end job. But she made it work. Usually she was able to make rent on time, but opening month at the cafe had been slow. But this month would definitely be different.

Being that her apartment was just upstairs of the cafe, made her way to work pretty quick. Lesley shoved her mail into her purse, and walked down to the cafe. Throwing her purse under the bar, she grabbed the key to unlock the front door. She was always the first one there. Turning on the lights, she set on getting everything up and running, awaiting the other workers.

confident.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces