XXShout until you reach it
XX
Struggle until it comes true
XX
"regret" and "weakness,XX"
XXeven "lack of self-respect,"
XX
share them all with me

Tatyana had heard everything. Well, the loud commotion from the entrance hall. They weren't exactly trying to be quiet or anything. There were screams, growls, moans, yelling, and all other manner of discontent. It made the small doll princess relived to have left when she did. She wondered if her dear brother was okay, but she knew he could take care of himself. Besides, it was pointless to worry about something you can't change. It was already in the past. You can't change people, only yourself... or something strange like that. Tatyana sat in her room. It was pleasant enough. Lamps, a fireplace, a window overlooking the garden, and a plush bed that practically swallowed whole her when she lay on it. But what pleased her the most was the large book case taking up a whole wall of her room. Yes, this would do nicely. The maid that lead her to her chambers insisted on helping unpack. At first, Tatyana was hesitant, but in the end, she let the woman hang up her clothes. In the mean time, Tatyana shelved all of her beloved books and novels. The two didn't speak as they put everything away. Tatyana didn't even know what clothes her mother had packed for her. The princess wasn't one to care about fancy clothes. So finishing with her books, Tatyana took a look at the dresses now hanging up in her closet. There were all very.... frilly. It was like mother couldn't take the term doll any more seriously.

Looking over to the maid assisting her, Tatyana wondered what she thought of such a strange wardrobe. She could get no answer from the maid's stoic face. Looking back to her books, Tatyana was glad she packed so many. She was unsure if she would be allowed to get new ones, or even send home for the rest of her collection. It would be bothersome and boring. But she would manage, surely this castle had it's own library. Running her delicate hands along the spines of her books, Tatyana appreciated the room granted to her. Though it would take her some time to fill the whole book case. Tatyana was drawn back to the present when the maid coughed to gain attention. With a blink, Tatyana turned her cold gaze to the woman. She seemed to grow uncomfortable, but managed to speak up.

"Dinner shall be served soon. You must get ready for the feast. King Orphire himself is said to be attending...."

Again, Tatyana blinked, she was unaffected by the news. Whether the king showed up or not was beyond her control, and thus none of her concern. However, Tatyana did openly question what the maid meant by "getting ready". Wasn't she already dressed? She was clean and her makeup was still in place. What was she supposed to do exactly? Upon hearing this, the maid made a look of shock and froze for a second. She quickly went on to explain that this was a special even and that she should change her clothes to something more elegant. Tatyana looked down at herself. Was this dress not sufficient? The maid, as if sensing the princess's question, hurried over to the closet and pulled out a blue gown. It was strapless and had silver embroidery around the bust. The maid then grabbed a pair of plain heels in the same shade of blue. Laying the dress out on the bed, the maid hurried to find accessories to finish the outfit. As she bustled about the room, obviously intent on her mission, Tatyana simply watched her with blank eyes. It was always interesting to see how maids acted. But the princess was thankful, she wouldn't want to embarrass her dear brother by showing up in inappropriate dress. After a minuet or two, Tatyana asked the woman for her name. The maid looked up, startled, but eventually gave an answer.

"I am called Stephonia ma'am. I have been assigned as your maid while you are to stay here. It is a pleasure to serve you Miss Tatyana Terawyn."

The maid gave a bow and quickly went back to the task at hand. Tatyana cataloged the name into her memory and continued to watch as the maid fussed about. Finally, it was time for the princess to change. With the maids (unnecessary) help, Tatyana was ready in a matter of minuets. New makeup replaced the pale blue from earlier and her hair was tied in an artistic fashion. With the maid nodding in approval, she walked over to the door and opened it. Tatyana gave a curtsy in thanks and followed the woman to the dinning hall. Even Tatyana knew that normal people would be talking as they walked through the halls. But there was nothing in particular to talk about. Sure there was the marriage. Tatyana could easily ask about the Orphire siblings, or about the King himself. Maybe even acquire about the history of the mysterious kingdom of Nocturne. But Tatyana would find out for herself in due time. Besides, she liked the silence that followed her like a ghost. It was normal for her. That, and Tatyana never was good at having a normal conversation. Or a conversation in general. Hopefully, she could get away with more pleasantries and formal talk for the rest of this diner. Or else she would embarrass her brother and her kingdom.

Speaking of her brother, Tatyana and Stephonia finally arrived to the dinning room. Dear Vincent and Sir Alose were conversing idly at the door. Tatyana didn't dare listen to what they spoke of. It was not her place. But before Tatyana could run over and greet her dear brother, another woman appeared from inside the room. She was gorgeous. And not in Tatyana's memory. She was a new face. But seeing as one of the princess' was missing earlier, it was safe to assume this was the missing royal. Her actions only verified this, as no servant would dare act in such a way. She literally snatched Sir Alose's glasses off his face and inspected them. As the music played, Tatyana moved silently up behind her brother and watched from curiosity. The princess tried on the glasses, but finally took them off after causing her some discomfort. She smiled at everyone, but took a step back from Sir Alose. Did she know him? Stephonia bowed goodbye and whisked off out of sight. The others probably didn't even see her. Though they have yet to notice her presence either. Should she wait until someone took notice of her? Or speak up? What would she even say? Well, there was always the default...

"Hello... I hope I am not late..."

The hand I stretched out shook
and my heart weakened
just like I had no hope,
We understand each others'
loneliness and tears

User Image

Don't Try to Find Me! : My Chambers >>> Dinning Room
Don't Try to Look at Me! : Dinner with the "Family"
Don't Try to Listen to Me! : Vector to the Heavens
Don't Try to Think of Me! : ...

Kyounkun

MystireLuzabye

(XxTheLovelyJxX)

Venomous Kisses

XanderVader22

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

ForFiction

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

Great Fox Red

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Esley Orphire

war leaves its trail in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow in rivers, in rivers
so I'll put on my mask and go where they ask
so I might once again see the Roses of May

His hand was over his heart, his breathing had become rapid and his mind couldn't hold a thought as it raced from what he saw. "What was that!?" His voice waved and looked again to see if his eyes were playing tricks on him after hundreds of years of making statues. His head peaked out from the wall and saw it again. The pale skin like porcelain, those eyes that looked endlessly forward like glass eyes, the subtle yet elegant movements, her face making no expression at all as if she wasn't even alive, and the voice that came seemed as though it struggled to come out, like the inner voice of a doll. Esley looked away again and felt himself mesmerized by this creature. "What is that." He felt himself almost repeating, Esley was sure Jace must have animated a doll as a trick or something, no human could ever be so beautiful and still as that. Esley needed a moment to compose himself, if anyone saw him like his then it would not be good for him. In all his years he had never once faltered like this, nothing had ever made him miss a step or second guess his own sight or mind. He had to concentrate on something else in order to regain his mind. That's when he finally noticed the music off in the room.

Esley found himself breathing normally and his mind coming back from the stupor it had been locked in. "She shall not get the better of me a second time." He would need to thank Janine for helping him break the spell the took his mind, if he had been locked within that thought much longer maybe it might have taken his heart as well. He cleared his throat and made sure his suit was in order before walking past the corner and towards the doors where two princes from before where talking about the dinner, one attempted to be nice and say he was looking forward to it, while the other. Well he flat out said he hated the idea of the diner, as Esley passed them he placed a hand on each of their shoulders. The moment he did this he heard all of the staff freeze what they were doing and stared, one was even heard giving a soft gasp. For them they knew that Esley only placed his hands on someone to turn them to stone or wood. However for the first time in many hundreds of years his touch had no effect, and he simply smiled to them "Oh believe me, this diner will be to die for. Wouldn't you agree Feli?" He let go of them and entered the diner room where the others had gathered giving Felicity her time back with them.

He felt back to normal, so long as his gaze avoided the human doll he knew he could get through this diner just fine. He stood by and watched Janine play, she truly was gifted with her violin. Her hundreds of years of practice shown with every movement and each time she moved her fingers to change notes it was effortless with no flaw between them. In part he wanted to distract himself from the blue haired woman wondering around, how had he missed her last time? He racked his brain trying to remember if she was at the fight or maybe she came late.. maybe earlier even? He felt his heart start to quicken and once again concentrated on Janine's playing, the last thing he needed was to have his wondering mind give off any sign of intrigue in a human. He looked to see J was off by himself, Esley looked to Janine but made sure his lips were visible to Jace "As always you're music is perfect, I truly am blessed to have such a skilled sister." Of course this was Esley's way to poke at Jace for not being able to hear. This was only the start of the things he would do to piss off Jace around the others.

Staining my soul and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands won't wash away, wash away
no where to run from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer a Rose of May

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

J A C E

Eldest Prince …✙
Nocturnal

||I will not bow.. || I will not break.. || I will shut the world away.||

Mood: (Bleh) - I'm with: (Dmitri Felicity Tatyanna Vincent ) - What's going on?(Greeting.)

“We work in the dark to serve the light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.”

Jace was happy when Janine took his hand. She was warm and her skin was soft, just like always. He gave her a soft and reassuring smile as she stood, very wobbly at that. He could only imagine the thoughts running amuck in her head, and he thought he was feeling terrible. Jace cleared his throat awkwardly as she spoke and then turned away from him. His eyes immediately dimmed and he had to wipe at them to keep from tearing up. This was going to be a long night, even longer then most. His arm was extended for his sister, his other hand in his pocket. He bit down lightly at his lip and peeked over to see Janine fixing her makeup. This was how most of the Orphires were. If they had any weakness, any sadness, they would mask it from the world. They were a proud family and knew how to put on lovely facades. He watched Janine as she moved to pick her violin and turned to him and smiled. It made his heart ache such a beautiful smile. After the earlier events, she doubted the humans would even notice it..Jace watched as the Shadow Portal opened in front of them and gladly allowed his sister to drag him along with her.
                          qwertAs they appeared in the dining room Jace noticed that already Abigail and Felicity were here. He smiled at Felicity, happy to see his younger sister finally awake. His gaze moved to Abigail, his eyes showing how hurt and upset he was. They were rimmed with red, and the amber color had dulled down drastically. He gave his sister a curt nod. Of course, he couldn't be mad at her. He loved her as much as his other siblings. For now though, he would allow himself to be upset. She should have known! She knew about his past, she knew about how he made his first kill at three years old and how much his mother had meant to him. None of his other sibling got to enjoy their mothers company, Jace had spent an amazing three years with her. He blinked and looked away from Abigail, not wanting to seem cruel for having her see how upset he was He shoved both hands in his pockets as he gazed around the room. to the side, there was Dmitri and Vincent. He gave them both a friendly smile, not sure on how they would react because of earlier problems.
                          qwertIt wasn't until Jace felt the vice like grip on his arm tat he noticed Janine. There was something inside her building up.. and it was threatening to boil over all over again. He placed his hand gently atop of hers, and began to whisper encouraging words. Once he realized that wasn't working, he looked to her instrument. Instantly, his heart ached. He hated that he couldn't hear her play, he hated that he was deaf and couldn't even enjoy such a simple thing! Every day humans took advantage of their hearing! They would hear something beautiful and not even acknowledge it. Jace wanted nothing more from this damned earth then to hear. He bit down on his plump bottom lip as he tried to push himself forward. He knew this was the only thing that would help. He knew that if he didn't say anything, Janine may flip out again. He didn't want his sisters name slandered, he didn't want her feeling hurt! With hesitation and instant regret, Jace tapped on his sisters shoulder. When she finally looked at him, he pointed toward her instrument.
                          "Play." Was all he said, and that was all it took.

qwertJace smiled as she gave him the soft kiss on his cheek and watched as she moved to the other end of the room and began to play. He wished he could hear the way she played. Jace watched as she threw herself into her music, her passion, and never missed a beat. His fingers strummed at his side as he gave her a weak smile. Why did he have to be deaf? Why not anyone else? Hell, Esley was the d**k of the family, he was the bad guy! Why not esley? Why him.? Jace closed his eyes and watched as the little blonde girl appeared before his eyes. She would never be his, that wasn't his little girl. He opened his eyes and gazed at Janine just to close them again and see that damned little girl. Jace breathed in deeply and let it out slowly and opened his eyes back up. He needed to calm himself down before he wigged out. Right on time, in came Esley.
                          qwertAt the presence of his a*****e brother, Jace straightened up and became more aware of his surroundings. Esley was not one to fool with, nor was he someone you let your guard down around. He watched as the male walked past felicity, unable to read his lips as he spoke. It wasn't long before he made his way toward Jace. As if to add gasoline to an already lit fire, Esley made a rather.. nasty remark. Jace's face scrunched up in anger at his words.
                          Who the hell does he think he is? Jace screamed internally. Jace gave the male a devilish grin, his fists clenched at his sides.
                          "Good evening Esley." Was all he said before he turned and made his way toward the group of guests and his sisters. He walked up right when Tatyanna spoke.
                          "Good evening everyone. You aren't late at all." He said softly, giving the woman a charming smile.

qwert

Out of Challenges:

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Abigail Orphire

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Abigail giggled at her sister's response to her comment about their soon-to-be husbands. It didn't seem surprising that Felicity would be on the same page as their brothers. Perhaps Abi was just weird not to want to depend on looks for the marriage to work. But the way things were going, she would need a miracle to try and make things work out for everyone. Felicity would have more of a chance then her and Janine, since she didn't get into a fight in the very beginning. Abi could hear footsteps approaching, joining her sister as they eavesdropped on the men's conversation. It sounded like Prince Terawyn and Prince Alose. She was not surprised by the words that were spoken. She simply tilted her head slightly, trying to listen past the words. She was sure there were other footsteps.

It wasn't long before Janine and Jace entered the dining room. Abi gave Janine a smile, feeling excitement bubble in her heart when she saw the violin. The way Janine moved, it told Abi that she would begin to play. She glanced at Jace, only to have her smile be wiped away, looking down. She saw the emotions swimming in Jace's eyes, causing her to fight the depression that tried to take over her being again. She caused the sadness in his eyes. All because she hadn't thought. But it wasn't just Jace, she could see his mother trying her hardest to comfort her living son, but her arms merely went through his shoulders. She looked away as his mother fell to her knees in defeat. It was because of her that this sadness was brewing between them. She couldn't do anything about it for now. She would have to apologize to Jace later, as well his mother.

She sighed, ignoring what her sister was doing with the guests as she looked at the food. She glanced up, seeing a servant with a bottle. Abi could tell what the contents were inside, and waved the servant over. She needed to feed, the slight fight was going to make her more thirsty than usual later so she wanted to be safe than sorry. She held a a metal cup up, letting the servant fill it and began to take her time with her drink. She glanced over when she heard Esley's voice. She turned to see him place a hand on their brother, feeling her heart skip a beat. Surely Esley wasn't planning to turn his own brothers to stone. She relaxed a bit when she saw that they were fine. She turned her head as a ghost began to whisper in her ear about something.

She glanced at Esley and then her quiet air was suddenly erupted by her laughter. She set her cup down as she began to hold her stomach. What the ghost had told her had amused her so much. She glanced at Esley, a smirk forming on her lips. A smirk that said that she knew something about him. She made sure he was looking at him then moved her eyes toward the blue haired princess. She then put her finger to her lips, letting him know she wouldn't tell, yet. She glanced at everyone, feeling her spirits rise again. "Welcome everyone! Please come in, we're crowding the door. Please enjoy the food that's on the table." She said, waving her hand to the feast that was sitting on the table. There were a few foods she didn't recognize. Unknown to her, the cooks had worked hard to make famous dishes from other kingdoms to make their guests feel more welcome and more at home.

Outfit: Feast
Where: Dining Room
With: Felicity, Dmitri, Tatyanna, Vincent, Janine, Jace
OOC:

noyetbuda

Timid Gawker

User Image
↳ And another one bites the dust. Oh, why can I not conquer 「LOVE」?
xxxx↳ And I 「WANTED」 it, I 「WANTED」 it bad,
xx> > But there were so many 「RED FLAGS」. > > >

x NOW LET'S BE CLEAR: I TRUST NO ONE xx
x YOU DID NOT BREAK ME x I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR PEACE x

↳ Well, I've got thick skin and an 「ELASTIC HEART」,
xxxx↳ But your 「BLADE」 it might be too 「SHARP」.
xxxxxxxxx↳ I'm like a rubber band 「UNTIL」 you pull too hard,
xx< < < But I may 「SNAP」 when I move close. < < < < <

User Image

Who is Keeping Me 「COMPANY」...? tab The Terawyn Siblings and the Orphire Siblings: Abigail, Felicity, Janine, Jace, and Esley

My 「THOUGHTS」 On This...? tab What a lovely tune.

How I Am 「FEELING」...? tab There is a throbbing pain in my right arm.

WHERE」 Am I...? tab Nocturnal Castle: Seated at the Dining Room

Dmitri pictured Vincent as brave for one so young. Voicing his discontent without much care out in the open. Perhaps age had something to do with it for he was much older than the rest of the bunch, but who was he to make assumptions. He couldn’t tell how old everybody really was. His ears perked at the sound of the piano coming from the dining hall. Who could be playing, he wondered. He could’ve swore he only saw Abigail and another woman in the room. Perhaps it was one of them? “I see. Well, don’t mind if I do,” Dmitri accepted the Terawyn prince’s offer. His foot barely touched the entrance when a young lady appeared before him. He would’ve thought she was simply a normal girl from the high society from the way she introduced herself. Unconsciously, his smile stiffen when Felicity mentioned her name. For some odd reason, his gut feeling was telling him there was something about her to be cautious about. He quickly dismissed the idea because he was sure this was the first time they have met. Plus, he didn’t want to create anymore tension between the Nocturnal kingdom and the allied kingdoms than need be.

The prince stumbled back in surprise as his glasses was taken away. Now that was unexpected. Thankfully his vision wasn’t so horrible that he could clearly see Vincent and Felicity. However, past everything past them was a blur of random colors. Good thing there wasn’t any stairs nearby either. Straightening himself out, Dmitri watched with intrigue while Felicity played around with his glasses in fascination. She is certainly an enthusiastic one. I suppose it runs in the family, he recalled the hug Abigail gave Cara when they first arrived at the castle. A chuckle escaped his lips at the way the girl was showing off his glasses, which was obviously too big for her. “Quite charming indeed. Don’t wear them too long because I can assure you I do not use them just for show,” he spoke too late when Felicity was getting dizzy. Once she hand back his glasses, Dmitri had to wipe the lens a bit before placing them back at their right place. His eyes quickly adjusted to the lens, giving him the full vision he needed to see the scenery around him.

What he didn’t expect was for Felicity to greet him with an uncomfortable look on her face. Did he offend her for cleaning his glasses? He hoped not. “Did I do anything to offend you, m'lady,” he asked with concern evident on his face. “If I did, I apologize for my misdemeanor. I am still new to the ways of your kingdom, so please forgive me.” Judging from the way she stepped away from him, does this mean he should keep a distance away from her too? A soft voice then caught his attention. It was the young princess of Terawyn making her appearance behind her brother. “Good evening, Lady Terawyn,” Dmitri paused in his greetings. Just down the hall was none other than Esley, one of the people on his list to be cautious of. He watched the silver haired man walk by, casually tapping on their shoulders. Why did everything this guy say implies impending death for them all? It wasn’t until Esley left that Dmitri felt a sense of relief. At the appearance of the eldest Orphire sibling, he gave a small bow. “Good evening, Sir Orphire. Good to know we are on time.

The brunet soon turned his head towards Abigail who announced dinner had already started. “Good evening to you as well, Lady Orphire. You have my thanks for notifying us about dinner,” he smiled at Abigail before making his way into the dining room. The cooks had done a wonderful job creating a variety of dishes to suit the tastes of the different kingdoms, but Dmitri could only recognize the ones from his own country. Now that he was looking at food, he could feel his own saliva building inside his mouth. He hadn’t eaten since morning and that honey glazed chicken on the left side of the table looked very appetizing. Picking a place to sit was no problem for him at all. He wasted no time in finding the seat closest to the meat dishes. All that was left now is to wait for the host to eat first. His eyes wondered across the room, taking in the decorations of the dining room, when it stopped on Janine. Ah, so she was the one playing the lovely tune. He would’ve gone to greet the young girl, but decided it was more polite to let her play to her heart’s content. Besides, it would also be a shame if the music was to end right now.

x YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART, CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART x
                                                x YEAH, I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART xxx

To fly Over the Ocean, I Crave that kind of dream...
                                                tab Psttttt! Dmitri is secretly a gutton! xD

Kyounkun

Salem Lucid Ester

XxTheLovelyJxX

Venomous Kisses

XanderVader22

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

ForFiction

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

Great Fox Red

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm here:outside of the Dining Room.
I'm with: Myself.
I'm thinking:Ugh.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│█│║▌║││█

When did we become these

Sink-

-ing

stones?

║││█ When did we B U I L D this B R O K E N home?

Holding each O T H E R like R A N S O M notes.║││█

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║DROPPING OUR HEARTS TO GRIP OUR BROTHER'S THROAT.║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Felicity stood still, her pale face seeming to grow even paler. Was it really him? She blinked hazily and stared at her guest. Dear god.. It was. Would he realize who she was? Would he say something? She gulped.
Dmitri..
All this time and she never knew his last name. It was like her past was coming back to haunt her. Her hands trembled and she quickly hid them behind her back. She didn't move, didn't blink, and didn't even want to breathe. Why hadn't he said anything? Why didn't he recognize her? Her body went cold, her eyes were as wide as a child's, and her hair fell in front of her face but she didn't dare move. Her thoughts went to the past. The days through training camp when the two sat next to each other, talking for hours. The way the flames had long died in the fire pit but the two still seemed to keep conversation. He was a warrior, and had managed to become her best friend. Later on, she felt the two would be more then that. Her father had made sure he would ruin that though.. She had gotten so caught up in her feelings that she forgot why she was there. She forgot about her mission. Felicity blinked slowly. Did he just speak? Did he just.. Apologize? She should be the one apologizing..

djrjakgjPulling herself from her stupor, Felicity gave Dmitri a small apologetic smile that never really met her eyes.
"You didn't offend me at all! Please, excuse me for making you think that." She said, her face flushing and her eyes not meeting his. So he really didn't recognize her.. That kind of hurt more then if he did. Felicity stared down at her feet, her short hair shrouding her face. She put on arm over her bare shoulder and looked the other way, tears threatening to p***k her eyes. She couldn't show weakness, not in front of everyone. Not like this. She dipped her head slightly, realizing Jace had just introduced himself and that she was still surrounded by people. Should she tell him? Remind him? Felicity bit onto her lip her eyes peeking up from her hair to gaze at his handsome features. What if.. What if they were to be engaged? Panic coursed through her veins and she suddenly felt very faint. She idly heard small talk around her and the sound of Janine's playing seemed to grow louder and louder. She put a hand over her ear, her face seemingly absent.
I.. I need to.. To tell him. She squeezed her eyes tight, remembering how good the two were together side by side in battle. The way they read each others body language and stole each others luck. They had the upper hand in battle.. And her father. Her father. She shook her head. The day she was reminded of her mission was the day that she betrayed poor Dmitri. She remembered it just like yesterday..

djrjakgjFelicity turned to her left and caught Dmitri hitting someone in the face. That look of determination.. She shivered just thinking about it. She moved her attention forward as a young male kept forward, a knife aimed at her throat. She grinned and spun her chakram in an enticing circle before pulling two pieces apart. She lunged, using one half to decapitate and the other caught in his stomach, keeping him still. With little effort, she pulled her weapon from the males stomach and watched as the body fell behind her, the head lost somewhere on the battlefield. His blood had splatted across her face and her nostrils flared from the sweet smell. She used her tongue to lick off the blood which tasted as sweet as it smelled. Another victim lunged toward her, she sidestepped and watched as he crashed to the ground. Embracing her brothers power, Felicity moved forward and grabbed the male and grinned as he turned to stone. It seemed Esley did come in handy once in a while. She watched as the males eyes seemed to move within the stone. He was still alive? What a brilliant torture method. In her moment of fascination, another enemy lunged and drug felicity to the ground. She let out a scream as something cracked. Her ribs, they were broken. She took an intense breath in, feeling a pain that was unbelievably sharp. She winced, tears springing to her eyes. Already she could feel her body trying to heal itself. But until it was healed, well.. She wad screwed. A sudden male came out if nowhere and managed to destroy the being on too of her. Felicity stared up at him, wide eyed and innocent. This was the man she was to assassinate. This was her mission. With swiftness, she stood and immediately lunged at the male. It was obvious he was taken aback by her reaction but she tried not to dwell on it. Her hand wrapped around his throat as she straddled his body. Half her chakram was raised above his heart, ready to plunge deep into his chest. She bought her weapon down right onto of his chest and faltered. Hus hair brushed against her hand and softened her grip.. The way his eyes.. His face. It was so pale. The color in his cheeks were fading. She was taking his life.. His essence. What was she doing? No.. Not Dmitri. She couldn't do this.. She.. She liked him. They were friends! Felicity watched as one of her tears splashed against his cheeks. She needed to go. She couldn't do this anymore. She needed to leave. She had killed all the others she was supposed to but not Dmitri. She shook her head, bringing herself back to reality. With the grace of a cat, she removed herself from the male and took off in the opposite direction.

djrjakgjFelicity's hand clutched her chest as she came back from the small flashback.
"Ah yes. Enjoy yourselves. Please, eat. " She said softly, motioning toward the food on the table. She needed to act normal in front of the guests. Nobody needed to see the other side of her just yet. She noticed that Dmitri had disappeared and looked around the room. She quickly spotted him and felt her lips curve into a smile at the little crease on between his eyes. Just like always, it was something that used to comfort felicity but now.. She needed to admit the truth. She needed to remind him of the past. After all, they would be related to each other now. What if they were engaged though? She felt a sickening twist in the pit of her stomach. She didn't want to think about that because if that was what happened, she wasn't sure her husband would ever love her. Felicity turned to the small group around her and excused herself, knowing that she wouldn't ever feel better unless she told him. Dear god, could she handle the look on his face when he realized who she was? The mere thought made her legs stiff. She didn't want to move but she had to force herself to do so. One step, then another. All toward Dmitri. All on his direction. She blinked her eyes and felt her heart pound hard against her chest as she approached him. She opened her mouth and closed it again, unsure on whether or not she wanted to actually say his name. If she did, I would make things real. Felicity didn't want this to be real.

djrjakgjFelicity moved toward him, her eyes not exactly able to look at him for too long. Suddenly, a streak of black fur ran past her. She stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes raising in surprise. Pocoyo?
Felicity watched as her cat ran past her, bee lining toward Dmitri. s**t, that wasn't good. For all she knew, the cat could feel her discomfort and was ready to kill the source. Pocoyo was her best friend. He was there for her throughout everything and always knew just how to make her feel better. The little black cat was fond of Felicity and only felicity. All of her siblings had tried to pick the cat up or even be friendly and Pocoyo would lady out at them. Even her brother Jace, who had a heart of gold, was scratched because he had gotten too close. That never changed. Felicity looked at her cat and saw the anger glinting in its piercing blue eyes.
"Pocoyo!" she shouted, lunging after the cat. She had managed to catch up with it but now Pocoyo was zigzagging in between her legs. Felicity reached down to try and catch the little fur ball when she suddenly tripped and fell forward.

djrjakgjFelicity let out a small gasp and braced herself for impact only to feel herself fall on top of something and then hit her head. Felicity blinked, her eyes turning red for a moment. She had hit her head pretty hard and felt something traveling down her face. She only needed to breathe in to realize she had split her head open. That just meant she would be hungry later, her body would soon heal the minor wound. Her face was staring at the floor, her stomach straining to pull herself up. Once she did, she felt her eyes widen slightly. Cursing again, felicity pulled herself off of Dmitri, noticing almost immediately that she had somehow managed to hurt him. His face looked like it was in pain and his arm.. Oh god. She suddenly felt very sick.
"I'm.. Oh god. I'm so sorry." She whispered, her hands flying to cover her mouth in surprise. Pocoyo was to the side with a look of disdain plastered to his face. He was obviously mad that felicity had gotten there before him. She cursed and straightened her dress nervously. What was that? Something fell from her face. Blood? No. Tears. She ruined it. She ruined her chance. Dear god she had hurt him! How would he ever forgive her now?! Not thinking much, she turned and left the room.

djrjakgjFelicity stood in the bathroom, her face void of emotion as she cleaned her face. The water was cold and comforting. It made her feel.. Numb. She sighed and turned the running water off, her face cleaned and her eyes finally their normal color. That familiar tightening of ver throat signaled how thirsty she was. She wouldn't feed though, she didn't deserve to feed. Not after all of the trouble she called. She stared at her reflection, her eyes haunted by her past. She supposed she looked decent enough for dinner. Not much else she could do. With a small sigh,she exited the bathroom and made her way back toward the dining room. This time, she hesitated by the door. She didn't want to go through with this, she had never wanted to go through with this. Why did he have to be here? Why him? Why now? Felicity rolled her eyes and watched as a comforting little black cat made his way toward her and lay by her feet. She bent over and picked up the tiny creature and stroked its fur and suddenly felt herself calm down. She took I'm a deep breath and prepared herself to reenter the room but couldn't. Her legs felt like they were glued to the floor.

█ ▌ ║▌│█│We always S T A R T with good I N T E N T I O N S

But L O S E ourselves along the W A Y.█ ▌ ║▌│█│

||Equipped with: Yin Yang Chakram.||
||Wearing:Yummy. ||Health: 100%||

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
XXShout until you reach it
XX
Struggle until it comes true
XX
"regret" and "weakness,XX"
XXeven "lack of self-respect,"
XX
share them all with me

As if by a magic summoning, the moment Tatyana spoke, more people showed themselves. Some greeted her and others assured her that she was in fact not late. Which was obvious really. No one aside from the hosts were in the dinning room. But still, if her frozen face could have managed a smile, she would have faked one for appearances sake. But she couldn't. Shame. Soon enough, everyone was ushered into the dinning room. It would appear that Tatyana was the first guest princess to arrive. None of her concern really. As it was, even if she was early, she would receive little attention. All the other girls here were such beauties. The only redeeming quality Tatyana had was her blue hair. While looking around the dinning room, Tatyana found the source of the music playing. It was a beautiful song and was well played. Princess Janine was quite skilled with a violin. The smell of food wafted through the air and the heat from the fire made everything a tad too warm for Tatyana's liking. But it was fine. No real discomfort.

At first, Tatyana considered simply sitting herself down at the table, much like Sir Alose. But seeing as no one else was sitting, or more importantly, her dear brother was not, Tatyana decided to look around a little. There were large portraits hung around the room, along with ancient tapestries. All of which depicted battle of some kind. Except for one. Hanging directly over the fireplace was a large painting of none other than King Orphire himself. The details were amazing, but having yet to meet the man, Tatyana didn't yet know the accuracy of the painting. Still, the fact his picture was the largest in the room spoke volumes. Taking a better look, not a single picture of the Orphire siblings graced the room. It was odd. Even Tatyana's parents had a portrait or two of her hanging around in public rooms. If only to prove she was real. She wasn't allowed to meet others often. But still, for the king to blatantly ignore his children like this... Maybe Tatyana was just overthinking thing. She was told she did that often. So without a second thought, Tatyana pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind.

Before the doll princess even had a chance to turn around, there was a loud crack that silenced the whole room. Spinning on her heel, Tatyana examined the situation. She didn't know what she was expecting, but she didn't think she would find one of the Orphire children with an open skull. Not disturbed in the slightest, Tatyana watched blankly as the events continued to unfold. Despite bleeding and having a hole in her head, the Orphire princess seemed unconcerned with her own state. Others seemed worried if not completely shocked by this development. The princess apologized fiercely to Sir Alose, whom she had crashed into when she fell. And while he was not bleeding, the look of pain on his face was apparent. In a flurry of embarrassment, the princess ran out of the room, her head already starting to heal. A vampire's healing ability really was quite amazing. Unaware of what the others were doing, Tatyana walked up to Sir Alose and looked him over. His arm hung loosely to his side and looked a little purple. With no restraint, Tatyana jabbed at his arm and waited for a response. With a cry, Sir Alose managed to confirm Tatyana's guess. With a cold gaze, Tatyana looked him in the eyes. She made no attempt to hide what she was saying.

"Your arm is broken. The coloration is off for the timing... You didn't break it just now did you? How long have you been like this? Why did you not seek out medical attention? The longer you leave it like this it will..."

Tatyana trailed off as others seemed to realize Sir Alose's state. With a calm breath, Tatyana straightened up and backed away from the forming crowd. Looking to the floor, she noticed a smear of blood. That definitely wouldn't help with the situation. Locking eyes with a servant, Tatyana pointed to the stain and watched as he nodded and ran off to get something to clean it up with. As if standing guard over the stain, Tatyana turned her gaze back to the crowd. They were surely fighting by now. The meal hadn't even started and already chaos has ensued. How eventful. The servant came back and started to clean up the blood, allowing Tatyana to step away. Depending on what the others said, she would join the conversation. If only to gather and state the facts. It would be pointless to start a fight over this accident.

The hand I stretched out shook
and my heart weakened
just like I had no hope,
We understand each others'
loneliness and tears

User Image

Don't Try to Find Me! : Dinning Room
Don't Try to Look at Me! : Dinner with the "Family"
Don't Try to Listen to Me! : Vector to the Heavens
Don't Try to Think of Me! : ...

Kyounkun

MystireLuzabye

(XxTheLovelyJxX)

Venomous Kisses

XanderVader22

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

ForFiction

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

Great Fox Red
User Image

╔═════════════╗
𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢Spa𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢Spa𝔒𝔯𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢
╚═════════════╝

"Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming...
I can hear them say:"
"Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?"

Janine pulled her bow across her strings gracefully, her eyes closed, her mind calm, and her frame relaxed- everything about her seem angelic, almost- surreal, like she wasn't alive, or an evil vampire, but more like some spirit in a painting, everything about her just so... picturesque and would be a classic pose for a painted portrait, if the King was ever one for having portraits of his children. She drew out the last note of her piece, carefully pulling the bow across the strings until it faded out into an echo in the dining hall. After she finished, Janine's violet eyes opened. They were no longer red or puffy and any traces of her previous stress and tears were gone from her face as she looked around casually.

During her playing, more people had entered the dining room and she looked around at all of them as they spoke to each other, her ears catching most of their words. There, standing closest to her was Esley and Jace- her brother looking distraught, but trying to stay lively. She mouthed to him quietly, 'I'm so sorry...' and looked to him with sad eyes, noticing Esley tormenting him again. Brows furrowed as Janine pouted, "Esley Orphire I am surprised at you! You don't treat your brother that way! How rude!" She scolded loud enough for someone to hear her properly- before the poor girl flushed pink in the cheeks and coughed nervously. "Excuse me..." Janine said in that usual quiet tone, hardly audible to anyone besides sharp vampire ears. She then turned her attention back to her book of music, flipping the pages to find another piece. The E'mel Royalty were not yet here at the banquet, and she doubted her father would join them until they were underway with the meal or about to be- if he were actually going to join them.

The Princess was in search of her next piece. She was about to put her bow to the strings again when the commotion towards the entrance of the room had caused her to look up and put her bow down against her side as she stared with wide eyes. Her sister was just getting up from a nasty fall, blood running down her face. Carefully setting her violin down on a table beside the piano, Janine grabbed her shawl, and was about to hurry over to Felicity... when the other had run off in tears. "Fel..." She spoke in that quiet, unnoticeable voice of hers and was quickly brushed off as she normally was, willing to do whatever she could to help her sister. The young sister considered following her elder sibling when the Terawyn Princess' words caught her ears. His arm was broken!? No way! Janine turned around to see who she was speaking to, her eyes landing on Dmitri. She should have known. When the person of a shadow was hurt, she could see a slight distortion in their shadow and its' capabilities. If the person was physically handicap- so was their shadow, and Dmitri's had a slight crook in the arm, unusable to Janine even as it tried to peel itself off of his heels but was quickly calmed with a stern look from the Princess. "Excuse me..." Something about the poor Prince being hurt bothered Janine. It was true- if she helped him, perhaps it would change his opinion of her- with the Terawyn Prince so close, perhaps he'd see she wasn't really malicious. Approaching the Princes, she quickly curtsied to them both. "Prince of Alose- may I?" She asked, gesturing to his arm.

Even if he said no, she'd carefully take that injured hand into her own, careful- with deft and gentle fingers roll up the sleeve of his suit. The skin was turning black and blue, purplish splotches already on it. Seeing it caused the Princess' hands to start trembling slightly. How many bruises and broken arms had she contributed to under her father's control? How many had she left uncared for and untreated? There were times when Janine would return to the cell after a painful torturing session her father forced her to endure watching to care for their wounds- bandage their bruises and wipe their wounds clean... her father's brutal wrath had stopped that quickly however. As she bent over the arm, poking at it gently to test the bones, there were faint bite scars on her shoulder where her shawl had been before she started to play her violin. So faint on her pale, porcelain skin, they were only visible when within touching distance to the naked eye. Janine winced, she could only imagine the pain as she tested the arm, barely moving it to test if it could bend or not. "I don't think it's broken." She sighed with relief, breathing a sigh. Her shadow peeled itself off the ground, becoming a three dimensional, tangible thing as it went over to the piano where her shawl still sat on the bench. Bringing it back, Janine turned it sideways. Using her fangs, there was a stubborn ripping sound of tough materials trying to resist giving into the stress on it. After she'd gotten that small rip, she held the shawl with one hand, and yanked down with the other one, the black silk ribbon fluttering to the floor, clean off of the fur and silk shawl. "It's only a temporary wrap.... but I hope it will work." She said quietly to the Alose Prince, looking into his eyes with her own violet ones, before averting them to her work.

Without another word, she tossed the other half of the shawl over her scarred shoulder, and carefully wrapped the shawl around his arm, tightening it with amazing strength for one so small. A hand below the cinch, she was able to feel when his arm couldn't take anymore pressure, as a black tendril snaked up from the floor to hand her the black ribbon that had fallen. With the shawl- now cinch, tied tightly around his arm, she used this ribbon to wrap around his room, securing it from top to bottom with several X's, before tying it off easily with a black bow. "I don't think you'll be able to move it much... but that's ideal. The pressure should help with the pain. I'm sure there's some hard rum around here to dull the senses. Pardon my intrusion." Janine fell into a curtsy, her head bowed the whole time as she spoke, backing away from the Princes, before briskly turning over one shoulder. The ripped half of her shawl was removed from her shoulder and replaced by her hair. She'd have to hide the scars somehow now, wouldn't she? A maid came over, looking at the ruined garment. "What a shame... Ah well. Do with it what you will. Please bring me a black silk scarf instead?" Janine asked quietly, her voice only quietly heard. The maid nodded, looking at the fur and silk shawl, now ruined, threads poking out from where the ribbon had been holding it at the seams, frayed pieces of fur coming loose.

Despite feeling that Janine had done a good thing to get recognized as not a complete monster... she didn't want her hopes to get too high, and thus returned to her violin and music. Moving the violin, she set it in her lap as she sat at the piano bench. Pulling her music from its' stand, she started thumbing through the pages, continuing her search for a music piece to play... perhaps a solo violin piece from Beethoven? Or maybe she could ask her sister for a ghost to accompany her on piano? Didn't they HAVE Beethoven floating around here somewhere?

Where?: (Location) Who?: (Company) Attire?: Dinner Time

"I'm not perfect
But I keep trying
Because that's what I said I would do from the start"
"There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more..."

User Image

noyetbuda

XxTheLovelyJxX

MystireLuzabye

Salem Lucid Ester

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Esley Orphire

Esley smiled back to Jace, he knew that his words had gotten to him and it was only a matter of time before he made him burst open. Before he could move on to step two he heard Janine's voice calling him out on being mean to Jace. "Its all in good fun dear sister, if it truly bothered him so then wouldn't he ask me to stop?" He tilted his head waiting for her reply but she moved on to the commotion over the human having his arm broken. "Really, humans are such fragile things." This comment was made more to himself than anyone in the room, though he did voice it loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. His attention was once again gained but this time by Abi's sudden burst of laughter. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary but when he saw her motion to the human girl and back to him he raised an eyebrow in confusion. He walked over to her and leaned down to her level though made sure Jace could not see either of their lips.

His voice was very calm but soft so only the two could hear, even a vampire nearby wouldn't be able to pick up what he was saying. "I'm sure you're not being quiet simply out of the kindness of your heart, so lets get down to it shall we?" He moved a bit towards the table and picked up a glass of water, the liquid began to turn to a red substance that one might think to be blood though its contents was off. It was not as thick and the fragrance was more of fruit than iron. "What is it you want from me? To be nice for the day? Get you a new doll? Maybe even turn your dark hair into a different color? You know my price is normally high but your silence will be bargain enough for this." Esley casually sipped his wine, on the outside he seemed as he always did, he perfected this facade and wore it well for nearly five hundred years. He was sure she wanted something, with information like this normally anyone would talk but Abigail had a good heart. Then again even for her something like this, this once in a millennium event when Esley finally had shown weakness, was too good for her to pass up.

He walked around her with a smile now, his wine glass slowly refilling itself after every few sips. Already a headache was starting to form with all the possible things she could want. If Esley had ever been stupefied before, or even had an interest in another living thing aside from art purposes maybe he could just walk this off and let her blab, but this was too much. He watched Felicity run away and Janine tend the wound of the feeble human, they all were still distracted which bought him maybe a few more minutes. "My Dear sweet Abigail, you know there is a chance no one would believe you.... then again you're not known to lie.... well you've told more lies then I've done this so who knows." He tipped his glass back finishing it without a re-fill before setting it down on the table. "Whatever you ask for just know this is a one time deal, you will NOT hold this over my head in the future after I've done what you've asked... agreed?" Esley was one to hold a grudge, and even though he did have some love for his family he still had ways to silence them one way or another, hopefully Abi wouldn't ask too much of him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Abigail Orphire

Abi barely watched their guests come in and look at the food. Her eyes were on her brother as he made a beeline for her. She could only smile at him like there wasn't anything wrong. She lowered her head, keeping her face hidden from their brother Jace so they could talk secretly. Was for the best, she wasn't sure if Jace would be able to handle the information that their dear twisted brother Esley had a sudden weakness for a woman. A woman she could tell he only felt for because of her doll like appearance. It was different for him because this doll princess could move and talk. What joy would his brother have with someone like her? She was beautiful, something to admire. But Abi did fear for the princess's safety should Esley want to take his fascination with her to another level.

She smirked at her brother as he began to talk. He knew all too well. Abi didn't keep quiet if the person had something of worth. She definitely wanted something out of Esley. She scoffed at his suggestions. What good was it to have him to be nice for one day when the next he could be the nastiest b*****d to make up for it. And she could get her own dolls. The doll maker in the town outside the castle gates was her best friend, for many generations, so if she needed dolls, they were more than willing to make her some. She fingered her slightly curled raven hair a bit in thought. No she didn't want her color to change, no point in it since it wouldn't be the real her.

Her head turned slightly to the commotion. Her ghosts were quick to fill her in, they were always ready to talk. Apparantly Prince Alose had jumped from a window and had damaged his arm, not letting anyone know or ask about getting it checked. Then Felicity's cat Pocoyo had made Felicity trip, making her fall into Alose's damaged arm, making it worse. Abi felt sorry for the poor man, but the wound would heal soon. Right now she had a bit more important matters. She looked at Esley, a smirk forming on her lips again. “Esley, why wouldn't anyone believe me? I have never told a lie about my siblings, unless it's about their whereabouts from father. Father wouldn't believe me but everyone else will.” She purred a bit, picking up her own glass and drinking the blood inside. She looked up in thought, then looked at Esley, her face gone serious. She leaned close, hissing in his ear. “I only want one thing brother, and I think you'll understand why I want this. I hate waking up in the middle of my sleep to the sounds of screams from your experiments dying. So, I want you to stop killing. I don't care if you do your experiments, but I suggest you be nicer to them. And I don't mean stop for the next month, I want you to stop permanently. Unfortunately I will be keeping this over your head, because that's my only leverage that you'll keep the promise. Deal?”

She leaned back a bit, giving him time to think as she turned her attention toward the scene. It looked like Janine had been quick to patch up Alose's arm. That was always good, Janine needed to show that she wasn't always like the way she was when they all first entered the castle. Poor Janine never got a chance, and now that she had one, she was quick to take it. Abi was proud of her. Abi glanced back at Esley, waiting for his response.

Outfit: Feast
Where: Dining Room
With: Esley
OOC:

noyetbuda

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara sat up in bed and groaned when she heard a knock at the door. She looked around at her unfamiliar setting and sighed heavily. It was hours after the mess of an argument downstairs. Her head throbbed and slid to the edge of the bed slowly. After the argument she retreated back to her room to nap and cleanse herself from the terrible auras around her. All tense and dangerous. A little disoriented, Cara responded to the knock with an irritated tone, "Who is it?" Her question was answered with a gentle voice, reminding her that Cara had waved off the previous notices the other maids had tried to give her. Cara sighed softly and told the maid to go down to the dining hall and apologize to the rest of the company downstairs for her tardiness and that she would be down shortly. Cara listened carefully and heard the soft steps slowly walk away from her door. Her back slouched over a little and her eyes looked around carefully, tracing over the beautiful decorations in her bedroom. Everything seemed too artificially placed. Too perfect. The lack of imperfection made her slightly uncomfortable, but she shrugged off that nagging feeling and stood up, ready to get... dolled up...

Cara tried to move as quickly as she can so she wouldn't miss the banquet. She tried to move quickly, putting her hair up in a slightly elaborate hairstyle. With ease she slipped into her golden gown and slipped on her jewelry. She swiftly applied her makeup. After years of practice, she was skilled at even applying perfect eyeliner in a bumpy carriage ride. She smiled at herself in the mirror, gathering all the effort she could find to maintain her composure, and maintain that red in her hair. She sighed quietly and stared at her hair. How she wished she was blessed with a more neutral hair color than her usual silver. Nevertheless, she stood tall and strode to her bedroom door.

After a few minutes of being horribly lost and stopping a nervous maid to ask for directions, Cara finally found the dining hall. Unsure if the maid outside her door had told the individuals in the room already, Cara stood nervously outside the door, her hand frozen to the cool metal details in the large doors. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest, and her other hand flew up over her chest and clenched into fists. It had been a while since she had to deal with this sort of anxiety.

Suddenly she heard a commotion in the dining room, and a loud painful voice ring through the room and a clamor of voices and heels clicking on the hard floor. But through the midst of it all, she only picked out the pained voice as her brother's. Her heartbeat skipped, and she quickly pushed the door open with a loud creak. She has hoped that no one would notice her entering, but she only had one thing in mind right now: Dmitri. Cara strode to Dmitri, who was on the floor, crowded by the other royals. Her eyes quickly scanned her brother, and noticed a slight bend in her brother's arm. She heaved a broken sigh, and made her way over. "He's always has such trouble balancing the luck out... Oh brother... what have you gotten herself into...?"

Cara took a glass of water off a tray from a nearby waiter and quickly made her way through the crowd, quietly, but firmly nudging the bystanders aside so she could tend to him. She arrived by her brother's side just in time to see Janine's shadow wrapping up his arm. Cara bent down next to her brother and set the glass down on the marble floor with a soft clink. Cara turned to Janine and said with a soft smile on her lips, "Thank you Janine. You're quite kind. I really appreciate your kind gesture."

Cara turned to Dmitri and gave him a crooked smile before raising a hand over the cup of water. Cara summoned her powers and for a moment, a small stream of green dust poured into the glass, making the water glow for a moment. The water's glow faded quickly and in the center of the glass, a small root of a flower started to form. "Now, Dmitri, I know how much you hate taking the medicinal flowers I grow for these purposes, but you need to take this. I've developed a VERY special flower for injuries like this and it come's with a painkilling chemical for you." She chuckled lightly and kept her hand hovering over the glass of water. Once the root had finally taken form, a stalk slowly started to reach up, and simultaneously, she raised her hand... as if beckoning and encouraging the stalk of flower to grow upwards. A large metallic silver flower bloomed its full blossom, and she looked at Dmitri. "It's super bitter, but you have to take it." While Cara said this, she plucked three large petals off the flower, each the size of her palm. She held up the petals to Dmitri's mouth, waiting for him to open it and eat them.

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // Nocturne
With // Dmitri // Vincent // Tatyana // Jace // Esley // Abigail // Janine => no one
Weapons // knuckle blades strapped to thighs
Overall // red hair ~ fiesty
Outfit // Gold Feast
OOC // message me if i got anything wrong and this post needs tweaking lol... I tried to catch up on all the posts...

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

MystireLuzabye
kyounkun
Salem Lucid Ester
XxTheLovelyJxX
ForFiction
notyetbuda
Quote:
The Raven Rose
Spiteful Revenge

Aged Genius

User Image
Vincent Terawyn

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Were all of the Orphire this impetuous? Doing whatever they please solely because this is their domain? She seemed almost childlike so far, finding amusement in the simplest of things. Felicity seemed somewhat uncomfortable as she looked between the glasses and Dmitri. He found it strange. Dmitri, as far as he knew, was a very kind person. Of course, it could just be the royal persona everyone was probably putting on. Still, he would need to inquire further about the brief sign of weakness. Would he actually tell him anything about it? It was unlikely any of the Orphire would give him any information. Still, it was an interesting development.

The arrival of his dear sister was something he had slowly grew accustomed to. Always seeming to just appear from the void. When they were younger Tatyana would stand behind him for a brief period before actually making her presence known. Mother would often laugh at the way he jumped. Mother never seemed to have such issues. Was it the third eye that all mothers had, just being able to sense when their child was near? It frustrated him to no end until he finally just grew to accept it.

" You have arrived just in time."

Entering the dining room just after Dmitri, he took in the surroundings. His vision focused on Janine who was still playing a lovely tune. He quite enjoyed her like this. Peaceful, lost in the notes of her music. Yes, he definitely preferred the Orphire like this instead of in a hysterical rage. A thump tore his attention from Janine. It would seem one of their carefree host had injured herself somehow. He was a bit worried, seeing streams of blood cascade down. Would they be held responsible for her likely clumsiness? While he hadn't actually witnessed what happened, Vincent felt safe in assuming she had done something rash. Before he could actually comment or even make a motion to help, she was up and away. In that brief moment, just as she turned towards the exit, he saw her face. It was torn. He saw emotion he had not expected from his host. Was he wrong in calling them demons? Demons did not feel. They did not feel and most certainly did not cry. Were the tears he saw streaming down her cheeks real? Were they just his imagination trying to fabricate some mortality and humanity in them? He looked towards the other Orphires. There seemed to be some genuine concern on their faces. The revelation was...disturbing. Walking towards Tatyana and stopping just behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders, he sighed. Diner had not even started yet there was already some drama. Would this be life in this place?

Dmitri's newly found injury concerned him as well. Had he been in pain this entire time? Did he miss the Alose's subtle moments of pain while lost in his own thoughts? That man had been the first human connection he made in this forsaken place. Perhaps a prayer to the goddess would assist him in a swift recovery. Did Alose even believe in such things? It wouldn't hurt to at least make an attempt. Janine took some moments to assist the Alose prince, ripping apart some fabric to wrap the injured arm. Why had they chosen this moment to show a glimpse of compassion? After doing what she could, Janine made her way back towards her violin. Cara soon joined her brother and was attempting to use some herb as a healing reagent. He was not very knowledgeable in Botany, even though his kingdom thrived in nature, so he could not accurately determine its properties. Unless the Alose princess was trying to kill her brother, he just assumed it was safe for consumption.

" Nothing but excitement so far, right Tatyana?"

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

F i n d M e : ---Dining Hall Entrance :XxX¤ ¤ ¤XxXW i t h M e :--- : Everyone in the Dining Hall

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠OOC: Sorry for the delay folks.

Quote:
Salem Lucid Ester

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ✧✧✧

Fighting Tutor Dalk

If you want to be a king,
You have to have dreams.
If you want to be a legend,
You have to have honor.

User Image

⇘⇘
I Live For My Kingdom

Putting on armor was second nature to Dalk, but these formal clothes? Dalk had almost lived in his armor for nearly two thousand years so trying to wear something so vulnerable and soft irked him a bit. If he could he would just go fully battle ready, but he had to be presentable for the royals. He looked to his sword and sighed deeply, he knew his phantom blade would be just as effective but having a weapon on him that the others could see normally had more effect then just seeing everyone getting cut up from nothing. He started to fix his bow-tie, it never seemed to sit even and after a few minutes he gave up, it wasn't like he was the one who needed to get them to fall for him, his job now was simply to keep the young royals alive. Looking himself over in a mirror he felt he was dressed well enough. Taking his leave he began to walk down to the dinner room, he could already hear voices and smell blood, it wasn't human which meant some one of the royal family hurt themselves. He was sure the other royals wouldn't be able to take down the Orphires, they were monster's on their own level and together they could take down a kingdom if they chose to. He watched them grown from these tiny things into proper adults.... well, most of them. Janine had her dark side, Esley was a demon, Jace has a blood stained history, Abi is a ghost whisperer, and the others all knew the stories of how they were all monsters.

He walked in through the door as Felicity ran out, taking a look around he figured out what was going on, Janine was playing to calm herself. Fel hurt herself around the human who was now hurt and Esley seemed to be talking to Abi about something. Jace was with the other's conversing and being a good host. "Sorry I'm late, I am sure the king will be down soon." He walked over to the table and sat down, the food was from all over the kingdom, in his travels for war he had eaten in the other lands but his homeland's food always held a special place in his heart. Dalk didn't eat though, he would wait for the others but he also saw no need to rise and wait, after all he was only here for show. His legends around the kingdom were almost all but gone now, but the stories of the last war still held his name. Sure he was strong but the king was the only man to best him, so why would he need to be here? Surly just to keep the king from dirtying his own hands. He took a look at the other royals, all attractive and seemed to be talking to one another easily, maybe this marriage could work out.

What’s On My Mind? How Entertaining?
Where Am I? With The Others
How Am I? Interested With The Children

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Esley Orphire

That little b***h! How dare she, how dare she even consider this an option! For the rest of his life? How was he suppose to do that, Hell his own father and Dalk were thousands of years old or some s**t and if he was only six hundred then the est of thousands of years without taking a life would be impossible! He killed everyday of his life, it was like telling him he couldn't breath or eat again. Esley smiled softly and nodded. "Is that all you ask my dearest Abigail? I thought you would surly make this a challenge for me." He gently kissed her forehead before reaching for another glass of water. "Consider it done, until you or I tell everyone that Taty has caught my attention I shall forever stop killing. Though should you or I mess up and let it slip" He turned the water once more to a different liquid though instead of wine it was an amber colored and had a stronger alcohol smell. "then I shall Resume my rampage for all the years I've missed." He circled his slowly as he spoke, his calm demeanor not showing his inner rage.

This was the Esley they knew, he was calm and always held a facade that he was never moved or affected by anything. To them they would not know if he really thought this to be a trivial request, or if they could tell the storm within him was almost overflowing into a murderous rage. This was why he would be willing to pay the price for her silence, it must never be known that Esley may or may not be able to be swayed or affected by anything other than himself. He leaned against the table and took a larger drink than before, he was going to be less of a killer he would have to find something to drown out the urge. "Let me remind you my dearest sister, that I will keep count every day for the rest of my days of how many lives I would have taken. Should this deal end you know I will not hesitate to make up for lost time, are you still willing to go through with this? Last chance." He held out his hand ready to strike the deal, he figured that if he just stoned or petrified everyone he would have killed and then kill them after this was over it would make up for it right?

Timid Gawker

User Image
↳ And another one bites the dust. Oh, why can I not conquer 「LOVE」?
xxxx↳ And I 「WANTED」 it, I 「WANTED」 it bad,
xx> > But there were so many 「RED FLAGS」. > > >

x NOW LET'S BE CLEAR: I TRUST NO ONE xx
x YOU DID NOT BREAK ME x I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR PEACE x

↳ Well, I've got thick skin and an 「ELASTIC HEART」,
xxxx↳ But your 「BLADE」 it might be too 「SHARP」.
xxxxxxxxx↳ I'm like a rubber band 「UNTIL」 you pull too hard,
xx< < < But I may 「SNAP」 when I move close. < < < < <

User Image

Who is Keeping Me 「COMPANY」...? tab The Terawyn Siblings, my younger sister Cara, the tutor Dalk, and the Orphire Siblings: Abigail, Janine, Jace, and Esley

My 「THOUGHTS」 On This...? tab Sigh... Let's hope nothing else happens...

How I Am 「FEELING」...? tab There is a throbbing pain in my right arm.

WHERE」 Am I...? tab Nocturnal Castle: Dining Room

Wanna test my 「LUCK」...? tab 40 % ➨ 70 % x | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |

His gaze did not linger on Janine too long. In his kingdom, staring at a lady for too long was either considered rude or you had an intent to court her. Not toot his own horn, but he believed had been at his most courteous behavior. Just like his father instructed, he gave his greetings, was personable, and gave everyone the same amount of attention. How is that for redeeming the reputation of the Alose kingdom? As for the matter of courting… Part of the reason is he didn’t want his future fiancée to have any misunderstandings. He lived in a society that believed only in monogamy and intends to keep it that way. The main reason is he held no feelings for any of the Orphire sisters, or anybody for that matter. It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to them, but rather he couldn't. Since a long, long time ago, Dmitri had lost the emotions which allows him to laugh until his stomach wanted to burst and feel the bitter pain of a heart ache. He could still remember the words of the old shaman his father took him when he was young.

TIME JUMP START - 「NOW」, you're dressed in 「BLACK」.

The king and the young prince travelled alongside a few trusted soldiers towards the borders of the Alose kingdom. After three days, they reached a run-down shack in the middle of the forest where no sun reached the earth. Inside the shack was a variety of plant life growing from clay pots spread around in no particular order. There were no windows, so only the door was the source of light. The king was quick to rush inside without care of disturbing the shack’s inhabitants. In contrast, his young son walked behind him, clinging onto his red cape for dear life. “Shaman. I’ve heard you have the power to help me with my son’s power. Grant me this wish and I shall grant yours,” the Alose spoke in a deep, commanding voice. At the darkest corner of the shack, a shriveled up old man walked into the light. He crackled a smile at his visitors for nobody has visited the forest in years. “Very well, your majesty,” he lifted a crooked finger to gesture for Dmitri to come closer. “Come here child. I don’t bite.

Hesitant, the boy looked at his father before walking towards the shaman. A whimper escaped from his mouth when his body was yanked forward to be face-to-face with the old man. “Ah, this child was blessed by the goddess of luck with the power to alter the will of the Gods. Poor thing. I see two paths before you. One will be your continued existence while all close to you will face their demise in unusual circumstances. The other will be the loss of your humanity until your dying last breath. Which path would you like the prince to have, your majesty,” he smiled at the king. “Stop with the riddles, Shaman! My son shall live to be the heir to my throne. That is all! Stop this nonsense about fate,” the king clenched his fists, prepared to threaten the old man if need be. “Is this the way you show your gratitude for my help? What a foolish king. Tsk. Tsk,” the shaman shook his head before looking back at the prince. “Child, you shall be the son your father wishes you to be. A man dutiful to his kingdom, but not to his own heart.

TIME JUMP END - When I 「LEFT」, you were still dressed in 「WHITE」.

Too busy recalling his memories, the brunet noticed neither Felicity walking nor a certain black cat making their way towards him. “Pocoyo!” A shout shocked him back to reality, however it was too late for him to avoid what was to come. “S**t.” Dmitri cringed in pain when he felt direct impact on his right arm. It was just his luck to encounter this kind of scenario after losing a lot of his luck. Expecting the impending danger to his being, he lifted his only working arm to clutch onto Felicity with the intent of taking her luck. He was going to need more luck if he was going to make it out without actually breaking his injury. Thud! After they both fell to the ground, Dmitri opened his eyes to a blurry ceiling. He must’ve lost his glasses during the fall. Only his hearing seemed to be the only thing that was working at this point. He wanted to let the person who was apologizing he was fine, but he could only sound out a groan.

The Alose prince would’ve laid on the floor in peace a little longer if he didn’t feel a jab on his right arm. “Arghhh!!! S**t,” he rolled onto his left side hoping to make the pain stop. Who in the world would do something like that to an injured person? Forcing his eyes open, he looked at his attacker. “M-Miss Terwayn,” he couldn’t believe it was the Elven princess. Not to mention she immediately gave him a lecture about hiding his bruise afterwards. How was he supposed to answer to her mini lecture? Oh, I was going to take care of it after the dinner. I just didn’t expect another person to tackle me to the ground before dinner started. I should have told everyone about how I got my bruise. Silly me. Hell no was his royal pride going to let him saying anything of the sort. Putting on a cold smile, Dmitri answered the young elven princess. “Is it a custom for the people of your country to give such treatment to the injured? Thank you for your kind concern. I will take care of it myself, in a much more appropriate manner.” He slowly tried to get up, warily watching the Terwayn princess from doing anything else to his arm, only to see Janine approaching him. Was she going to attack him too for being careless about his own well-being?

No, thank you. I will be fine if a servant can tend to it,” he curtly replied to Janine’s offer. He had enough of being in the center of attention and the fool who couldn’t take care of himself. The youngest Orphire princess ignored his refusal and quickly set to bandaging his arm with a cloth ripped from her own shawl. Neither a complaint nor unnecessary comment came from her. It was as if she was a completely different person from earlier in the morning. For now, he decided it would be okay to trust her. “You have my gratitude,” he thanked Janine before she left the dining room, most likely to change her clothes.

Oh brother… What have you gotten yourself into…?” Dmitri tilted his head up towards the familiar voice of his sister. Although they were apart for a few hours, it felt like it has been forever since he had seen or heard from her. “There is nothing to worry about. I will be fine after I get some proper treatment. I hope you can keep this a secret from father and mother for me,” he gave a nervous chuckle in hopes Cara wouldn’t do that thing. Unfortunately for him, she already had the servants give her the necessities. “It really isn’t anything serious, dear sister.” Before he could pursue her to stop, Cara had grown the medical herbs he hated taking ever since she honed her powers over the earth. Damn, he couldn’t refuse his sister when she was looking at him like that. With a sigh, he opened his mouth and drank the bitter herbs. God, it was bitter. If I’m not going to die from an injury, I’d die from this next, he lift his left arm up to cover over his mouth. When he was able to recover from the bitter taste, the prince finally stood up. “Please excuse me. I will be head back to my room for a brief moment. I promise I’ll be back in time for dinner,” he smiled at Cara and proceeded to head out of the dining room himself.

This time he knew to ask a servant to accompany him so that he doesn’t get lost again. It wasn't until Dmitri reached his room when he realized he had left his glasses at the dining room, hoping it wasn't broken during the fall. Good thing he had a spare among his belongings. The servant was quick with her hands as she helped the prince change out of his current attire. She selected a dark grey suit, white dress shirt, blue striped tie, and black shoes for him to wear. Instead of his usual red-rimmed glasses, he wore a black framed one to match with his dark clothing. The maid was about to remove the wrap Janine had put on him, but Dmitri lifted his left arm to stop her. “Ah, keep the wrap on me for now. I’ll take it off after dinner. Let us go back to the dining room.” When he arrived, he ordered the same servant to find his glasses and send whatever remains back to his room. He then slipped back into the room to stand next to the seat he first selected. He was not going to sit down until everyone did so that another surprise attack will not happen again.

x YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART, CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART x
                                                x YEAH, I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART xxx

To fly Over the Ocean, I Crave that kind of dream...
                                                tab ASDFGHJKL!! I give up editing this and it's crummy, but HERE IS A POST!!! Edited: Added a luck gauge, relationships to Dmitri's posting format, and his new pair of glasses.

Kyounkun

Salem Lucid Ester

XxTheLovelyJxX

Venomous Kisses

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

Great Fox Red

How 「YOU」 Look Through 「MY EYES」: (Check Spoiler to see Dmitri's Relationships.)
                                                User ImageHATE: " Let's end the conversation here, shall we? "
                                                User ImageDISLIKE: " If you have something to tell me, please make it short and brief. "
                                                User ImageNEUTRAL: " Good day. I hope things are going well for you. "
                                                User ImageFRIENDS: " Oh, you're not a bother at all. In fact, I like conversing with you. "
                                                User ImageBEST FRIENDS/POTENTIAL LOVER: " Would you like to accompany me for a day? "

Dmitri's Family & Past Relationships
                                                User Image Father (King of Alose) - A son can't really hate his own father even though I disagree with some of his ideas.
                                                User Image Mother (Queen of Alose) - People have said I looked more like my mother than I do with my father.
                                                User Image Younger Sister (Cara Gold Alose) - My curious, enthusiastic, and wonderful sister.

Relationships with the Terawyn Kingdom
                                                User Image Vincent Terawyn - He's a polite fellow and we share quite a few similarities.
                                                User Image Tatyana Fay Terawyn - Did she really need to jab at my injury to figure out how bad my injury is?

Relationships with the E'mel Kingdom
                                                User Image Prince of E'mel - ...
                                                User Image Astera E'Mel - I sympathize with her hatred for the Nocturnal Kingdom.

Relationships with the Nocturnal Kingdom

User Image Dorin Orphire (King of Nocturnal) - He is the reason why I'm here at the Nocturnal Kingdom in the first place.
                                                User Image Jace Orphire - He is surprisingly kind when we first met.
                                                User Image Esley Orphire - One word: Dangerous.
                                                User Image Youngest Nocturnal Prince - ...
                                                User Image Felicity Marie Orphire - I'm sure this is the first time we've met...
                                                User Image Abigail Orphire - A girl full of energy and giggles. She certainty likes to give hugs.
                                                User Image Janine Fairbrooke Orphire - I think I can trust her for now.
                                                User Image Dalkiv Duhn Sanguine (Dalk) - I won't be looking for him anytime soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff