Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Consumer

User Image

L i l y K a r u M a r y g o l d

With my kingdom at my back, I am unstoppable!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Dust dust dust FLASH! Dust dust dust FLASH! Sweep sweep sweep FLASH! A green blur moving faster then the human eye could see was cleaning the rooms at the speed of a handful of maids. It was her natural speed which was only a little above average for an assassin, but what truly made her work fast was her ability to teleport from one place to another, really it was more like having a handful of people instead of just one with her around. Fix the bed, fix the sheets and pillows FLASH wash the clothes, put them to dry, grab the clean ones and set them in their rooms FLASH FLASH FLASH! "There we go, all done for the day." Lily wiped her forehead as she looked to the other maids working as fast as their legs could carry them and she couldn't help but smile, she decided maybe a little bit of walking would do her some good too. She began to walk around the castle's garden and admire their beautiful flowers and plants. "Maybe I should send some to the young masters so they wont get homesick?" She was sure that they could use something to brighten up their day and what better present then than the flowers of their home country? Lily caressed the petals with her hand, she had heard the kingdom they were sent to had no flowers of their own, no trees, no sunlight, only darkness and death just like their people.

She couldn't understand why they even had a war to begin with, if the only opened up a trade route then they could have shared in the wealth of livestock, farm goods, and fruits of the other kingdoms, they were all more than happy to lend a helping hand, it was how they thrived with one another for so long. It was the act of war that troubled her, why go through with all that trouble and stop right before everything was within his grasp and only asked for spouses for his children? From what she was told he was not a kind father or even a good father at that so why do this? It wasn't for the children, there had to be something going on that no one was telling her. Lily looked down to see she was no longer caressing the flower but had gone and crushed the poor thing. "I'm sorry little one. I let my emotions get the best of me." She set the flower down and saw a servant rushing up to her. "Lady Marigold, the king wishes you at his side as soon as-"FLASH "Yes my lord?" She was now kneeling before the king in the throne room, if he had sent for her and asked for her to come as fast as she could then why not go literally as fast as she could? Besides, the only time she was referred to as 'Lady' or even if her last name was used it was because the king wanted her for her 'other' position in the castle and not the one as a servant.

She had left the throne room and was not happy with what she was told, had she not sworn loyalty to the crown she would have outright rejected the very idea of she was asked to do. Yes it was her job to eliminate threats to the royal family, but to take out not only the king but all the children of the royal family too? This as practically suicide, and as far as she was told most of the Orphire children were good hearted people, though blood was in the past of them all it wasn't their fault! She looked up to the sky and spoke aloud "Oh mother, what would you have done if this was on you?" Her mother was recently passed away, a 'casualty of war' as many called it, but Lily didn't know how anyone could be skilled enough to kill E'mel's Goddess of Death. Lily looked down and walked thinking over her mission, she would leave tonight and get there by morning, hopefully things would be better over there then she thought.... FLASH!

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

You raise the blade, you make the change // You rearrange me ‘til I’m sane

Where:My castle Doing:Cleaning Thoughts:Oh my poor masters Company:The king- myself
User Image
User Image

"Nobody's perfect,
but I'm pretty ******** close
I'm here to make sure
that my message gets through"

King Dorin watched as all of his children filed in obediently, the guests soon realizing he was not a man to mess with and followed suit. A wicked grip broke across his face as he smiled to the approaching guests, the seat across from Jace empty, where he suspected the woman the King had already decided to marry off to him would be sitting. How sad, the rest of the guests were not brave enough to sit at the King's side but he left it alone, taking a few swigs of his drink, he set down the cup silently. Mabel went ahead to refill it, but he held his hand up to stop her. "I'm fine." He told her quietly, and she bowed- setting down the metal jug, the other one was glass- clear for their guests to see their options of drink. See? The King could be courteous. He knew that some of the other royals may be squeamish to blood, even though who had spent years on the battlefield, so he made sure all of his family's cups and the jug in which their beverage was kept warm, was metal so that they could not see the contents of what was inside. As long as his children drank cleanly and minded their manners, then they wouldn't scare off the royals just yet. But... that wasn't quite true, was it? He glanced to his youngest daughter, and his middle daughter, Abigail and Janine. They'd already nearly scared off the guests shortly after they arrived he heard. Something about Janine's training in her previous years had surfaced, and Abi had to use her ability to control it. The King grinned snidely over in their direction. Good... Now if only that 'side of Janine' was a 'permanent' Janine, then he needn't worry about the Terawyn Kingdom being in the palm of his hand. Esley... yes... Esley was perfect for the Princess he had in mind for him, but if he froze her into a statue, then all hope was lost. The Prince would lose it, he'd go against Esley so quickly. But if Janine used her torture tactics, and her psychotic manipulation, perhaps they'd have a chance.... He'd clearly thought out and set up his boys accordingly before his girls.... Janine was a fail-safe for Esley in a way. Goodness knows he loved his son, but he was the most violent and brash of them all. He thought more of blood and gore than tactics. Janine... though soft and kind and sweet- was just below perfect like his Felicity... But perhaps, she wasn't as perfect as he thought.

Just then, his red eyes flickered to the door as the young Princess ran in and dared to make eye contact with him, though she knew just how much he loathed tardiness. "I will forgive you, Felicity, my dear. But it is not me you should be apologizing to." He gestured to the whole table. "It is them." Though the King seemed a kind father in forgiving her without so much of a lecture, he was actually taunting her. The very same people he sent Felicity out to the battlefield to kill, the ones he had taught her to call nothing better than pigs, or cattle, things to be slain and eaten if the blood was still desirable, she would now have to bow her head to them. How was that for punishment? It was then that the King noticed Janine's little 'pet' beside her, chatting with her faintly. He hadn't noticed before, because of Felicity, but as Felicity melted into the background like everyone else, he saw Janine striking up conversation with someone OTHER than the one she was intended to marry, what was worse- he was a SERVANT! A 'pet' a thing she brought back from the battlefield, bloodied, and pathetic. Rather than putting him out of his misery from all of his wounds SHE had inflicted, she'd helped him! "Janine, what did I tell you about pets at the table?" He glared at her, eyes narrowed at the servant as he quickly retreated somewhere else. His duties done for the day. Good... Don't ******** everything up, E'mel scum.

"Speaking of..." A quiet chuckle came from the King, as the E'mel Prince filed in- looking... well... TRYING to look appealing, like a peacock strutting his stuff. There wasn't much to strut, was there? He reminded the King of a long haired stripper, better in the dark and gloomy bar where hardly anyone saw him than on a battlefield. And THIS was the next in line for the throne of E'mel? Oh dear.... not much to look forward to. He supposed it was a good thing that this Prince would be marrying his daughter. Any one of them- with their flaws, and personality quirks were better for E'mel by this Prince's side, than anything he could have chosen for himself. The E'mel King better thank him in the future then. "Yes, quite an impressive castle isn't it?" He looked around at the dark stone, black wood, and marble. "All but the stone was imported." The King looked to the E'mel Prince as he moved to sit. "Do any of you fine young gentlemen know what it is the Nocturne family has to offer in trade?" He waited a few moments for silence. A lot of people thought that with this desolate land they lived on, there was nothing of value. "It is true. Our crop fields wither and are bare, and we can't feed ourselves without imports... Or rather- let me rephrase that." He smiled. "We can't feed our mortal subjects without imports. So we offer jewels and various minerals in trade. Before Jace was born, our fields were about as abundant in crops and cattle as yours. They were different, used to less sunlight than your own, but we hit hard times.... centuries worth of it. No rain, absolutely no Sun... So what did we find instead? Diamonds! Diamond sales are what built this magnificent piece of work you see here." He gestured to everything around him. "As we kept digging, we've discovered emeralds, rubies, sapphires, amethysts, coal, iron, black rock- which is as easy to mold as brick, but SEVERAL times stronger. Copper, tin, marble. We're brimming at the top with precious minerals. So I wonder... why is it that my family was turned down for assistance? My Kingdom sacrificed?" He then looked to the line of Royals. "Is it so bad I started a war? When my people were dying of sickness, and famine? Something we couldn't help them with, because YOUR families refused a trade agreement? Was I not a good King to fight for my people?" He let them stew on that for a bit, because he had no time to continue the conversation. His son joining them then... The youngest son was a disgrace!!!! "Matarys!" He would not stand for his insolence. He looked as though he just crawled out of bed, he could smell the alcohol on him from here, and that STUPID grin on his face. How DARE he look his father in the eye like that! "I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight, or so help me, I will give you a reason to want to be drunken off of your a**." He retorted, and was about to give him a tongue lashing of his life- when he stopped... regained his composure- and turned to their final guest.

It was then that the E'mel Princess had arrived, and he had to say- she was quite pleasing to the eye. A beautiful specimen, and the way she carried herself- oh yes... she would make a fine bride, and perhaps even a better leader for the E'mel Kingdom than her brother. Though he'd lose his first born, Esley was quite capable of running this Kingdom here. Jace belonged in a place where he could indulge his ridiculous and unappreciated hobbies. "Welcome, Miss E'mel. We've been waiting." He said to her, gesturing to the final seat beside him with a grin. He wanted to be just as cruel and just as vicious to her as he was to everyone else at this table, but- she was quite the beauty, and everyone knew the King had a soft spot for beautiful women. Mabel's eyes shifted to the King after she saw the E'mel Princess, but he didn't stare at her form as she sat down for longer than a second, nothing noticeable. "Now... Shall we eat?" He asked his guests, gesturing for the lingering servants to lift the covers off of the main courses, each Kingdom having an appetizer, a side dish, main course, and dessert from their Kingdom on the table. "Please- enjoy yourselves, I insist. What's better than a meal with family? We'll all be family shortly." The last part of his sentence was quite dark, as he sat back, not interested in the human food, grabbing his cup again to take a few more swigs when the E'mel Princess spoke up about the wine. Oh yes- the wine. "I had it brought to us from Terawyn. I believe their specialty is produce and herbs, is it not? They're Elven people, I would assume so. I hear they make wine out of other things besides fermented grapes. Quite remarkable. You should ask Miss Terawyn yourself about it." He gestured to the blue haired Princess sitting across from her Esley. "Oh- that reminds me." He leaned over to Jace and Esley, speaking loud enough for only them to hear. "I will be announcing the couples before this dinner is over."

"Are you smart enough
to learn the rules in my book?
I hope you understand that the knowledge I bring
Put me in the position of a God"

Location: (Location) Those Present: (Company) Attire: Currently Wearing

User Image

[OOC: Sorry guys! I WAS going to continue and name the couples now, but I have an important event today! And I can't keep going. Bye guys! Hope this post is okay!]

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara rose to her feet as soon as she felt a powerful presence approaching. Her eyes glanced warily at the large doors as the king came busting in with an air of arrogance and cockiness. Although his aura was quite overwhelming from a distance, as he approached the large banquet table, the aura grew in darkness and corruption, and it didnt surprise her when he introduced himself as an over glorified wrathful war hero. Cara immediately felt disconnection and denial to recognize the king as anything but great. Regardless, he seemed like a man who demanded the attention and respect out of his own children and guests... but all that respect had to be aimed towards worshipping him.

Cara's mind wandered back to the day when she snuck out onto the field during a battle on her beloved Alose soil. That time, she had found someone she fancied and when her feelings were reciprocated, her heart followed the young man out onto the field. Cara remembered wanting to protect him, and aiding him in battle. She remembered... remembered sneaking around the chaos, hidden in the long golden field of waist high grass, stained with the color of her subjects' blood. Her heart broke, and at that moment, her eyes lifted, only to watch her young male friend slaughtered by a vengeful figure with a wicked smile plastered on his face and his crazed red eyes ravaging the sight of the bloodshed. That was the last she had seen of that day, and she distinctly remembered being pulled aside by a soldier, who had found her sneaking around. Her stubbornness proved to be difficult, and he forcefully took her back to the castle, where she had to withstand three hours of her father's angry speech of safety. And a month of solitary confinement. It was that moment when the king approached the head of the table that it dawned on Cara. It was HIM. HE had been the one to blame for her personal grievances.

Cara silently bit down on her tongue to avoid an outburst, and with much difficulty, sat back down in her chair. The butler whom she had given orders to came back promptly, and slyly slipped a bottle of silver powder into her hand. Cara smiled gratefully at him, and he bowed humbly, before scurrying back into the kitchen when the king roared at the servants. Cara looked around, and noted a tangible tension sitting atop the children from all of the kingdoms. All the Orphire children seemed to be highly uncomfortable with the presence of their father, all except for the long white haired male, who only smiled up at his father in pride, reverence, respect and "love", simultaneously filling Cara's body with feelings of disgust and anger. Her hair turned a slightly darker shade of red, slowly inching closer to the color of merlot wine, which is the only color where she achieve momentary blind rage and fully activated source of physical and magical strength.

It wasn't long before the king started yelling at all those who were present in the room. His rant echoed loudly in the hall, and the air grew hot. The air sweltered momentarily, and her eyes were immediately attracted to the glowing red palm holding the metal cup of blood. Rantings that seemed fit to a child, she remarked silently in her head. Cara counted the heads at the table. But before she knew it, the missing royals came striding through the doors, They all sat down, looking either carelessly or nervously. Jhurl and Astera were both late, and the last of the Orphire siblings came striding in. They were each greeted by the king and tauntingly, she might add. But the last Orphire brother nearly got a lashing from the king.

Her eyes refocused ahead of her. She had taken a seat next to the king. Seemed like he already had a soft spot for Astera. Not surprising. Cara had always envied Astera and admired her for her beauty AND strength from afar in her childhood years. Cara was often labelled as fragile and gentle, often described to her as "sublime beauty". Thus she had always been unnoticed and lonely, and often accompanied her brother wherever he went. But right now even with her brother at her side at the table, she still held in her heart a desire to disappear from the table and curl up in a small corner and for once let mother nature takes its course and manipulate her.

Zara's deep existential thoughts were interrupted when she observed Astera's mood noticeably shifted between high strung to nervous. First her eyes looked longingly at the knife sitting on the table in front of her, then she spoke out in mild surprise, inquiring about the wine. Cara reached over for her own cup, which was also filled with a deep rich red color liquid. Hesitation was not present, since Cara knew that if the king killed them right now, he'd face a messier situation than the war, and there wouldn't be any sense in killing any of the royals yet.

Cara picked up the glass and swirled it around her cup gently and brought the cup to her nose. Inhaling slowly, she let the wine's fragrance fill her nose for an instant. Potent aroma... Black currant... Blackberries... Sweet aroma... Rich, dark, ruby note... Astera was right... This wine is rather pleasant. Jarring actually. Cara had some reasonable experience brewing herself, and judging from this smell..... the wine must be over 200 years old. Cara had only tasted this kind once before and her eyes lifted to look at the king, knowing that he must have looted this from somewhere before... there had only been one wine this old with the same distinct aroma and taste. But she didn't say a word, and continued to work on her glass of wine, looking at Dmitri occasionally, making sure her medicine worked well enough to numb his pain... otherwise the next time he sips his wine... he's gonna find himself sipping on a cup of wine with dissolved silver flower powder from before...

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // Dining hall
With // Dmitri // Vincent // Tatyana // Jhurl // Astera // Jace // Esley // Matarys // Abigail // Janine // Felicity
Weapons // knuckle blades strapped to thighs
Overall // dark red to gold hair ~ irritated
Outfit // Gold Feast
OOC // brb crying cuz school is slowly sucking the soul outta my body // sorry if the post is crappy lol the king posted before I did, so i had to make some last minute edit to the post...

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

MystireLuzabye
kyounkun
Salem Lucid Ester
[quote"XanderVader22"]
Cheshire Pup
XxTheLovelyJxX
ForFiction
notyetbuda
The Raven Rose
Spiteful Revenge

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Abigail Orphire

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Abi didn't need the help of her ghosts to tell her that everyone was tense. Well besides Esley, but he was father's favorite, being corrupted and all. They all would have been if it hadn't been for one thing or another. Abi's depression during her early hundred years kept her from falling into their father's plans of killing. It wouldn't have been hard with ghosts, have them all pick up a light knife and go flying toward their enemy. She would have dozens just swarming around their victim, causing gashes and cuts all over their body. It wouldn't take as much energy as it would if she had to have them actually fight. Training with Dalk helped her learn how to expand the energy to just four or five and have them be able to fight for her until the challenger forgot about her, then she would make her move, either with an arrow or get personal with a dagger. Ghosts could be useful if she ever needed to fight. Only once did she need them for such a thing. But that was a long time ago, now she only used them to protect her, willingly of course. No point in having a ghost cross with you try to protect you, you would end up drinking a poison that the ghost knew was in there.

Abi looked to the door as the remaining missing royals entered. The E'mel prince claimed to have been lost in the halls, which could have been true, hard to find your way if there's no one to guide you. The servant that went to fetch him must have just told him dinner was ready then walked off. She would need to talk to him about that, the servant should have known better than to let their guests find their own way. It just made their father angry and it wouldn't have been at the right person. The E'mel princess wasn't far behind her brother, but it didn't look as if she followed him into the dining room. Poor woman had to find her own way as well. The servants needed a quick talking to. Though next came the scent of heavy alcohol and Abi already knew it was Matarys. She didn't glance up for him, feeling the embarrassment that her brother was already drinking. What could be more embarrassing.

Abi felt a light nudge on her leg. It was small, making her wonder if it was Felicity's cat Pocoyo. Instead of being sly about looking under the table, Abi was quick to duck her head down, lifting the table's sheet to find that her doll was there. It had somehow got under the table and avoided everyone's feet without being noticed. She gave the doll a smile before picking her up. “Ah I'm sorry about that, my mind was somewhere else.” She placed the doll beside her plate, where it wouldn't bother her siblings and she could still eat. The doll sat up straight unnaturally without a support like all dolls would need. Abi looked through the new dishes from the other kingdoms, pondering what she should try first, it was rare to try new dishes unless she visited them herself. “I have to say, your kingdom's dishes are very good, our cooks can't compare to how your people make them. They do try. I sadly haven't traveled to the other countries for almost fifty years. Before the war of course, doing some services that no one seemed to be to take care of.”

Abi was of course talking about the time when she was welcomed into the kingdom and take care of any ghost problems anyone had. She had to be completely covered, having a hood over her head, gloves on, even a mask for when she had to travel in the sun. She didn't wear all of it at night so the people knew her face, if they were still alive. But during those times Abi was able to enjoy the dishes of those kingdoms, whether in taverns, inns, or even restaurants. It was one of the many reasons Abi agreed to help the kingdoms was to enjoy the new cultures and food, sometimes even the drinks.

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Outfit: Feast
Where: Dining Room
With: Everyone
OOC:

Timid Gawker

User Image
↳ And another one bites the dust. Oh, why can I not conquer 「LOVE」?
xxxx↳ And I 「WANTED」 it, I 「WANTED」 it bad,
xx> > But there were so many 「RED FLAGS」. > > >

x NOW LET'S BE CLEAR: I TRUST NO ONE xx
x YOU DID NOT BREAK ME x I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR PEACE x

↳ Well, I've got thick skin and an 「ELASTIC HEART」,
xxxx↳ But your 「BLADE」 it might be too 「SHARP」.
xxxxxxxxx↳ I'm like a rubber band 「UNTIL」 you pull too hard,
xx< < < But I may 「SNAP」 when I move close. < < < < <

User Image

Who is Keeping Me 「COMPANY」...? tab I think everyone is here, but I'm not pay attention much.

My 「THOUGHTS」 On This...? tab Oh, there is honey in this salad.

How I Am 「FEELING」...? tab Sleepy and slightly irritable. Unfortunately, the pain in my right arm is still there.

WHERE」 Am I...? tab Nocturnal Castle: Dining Room

Wanna test my 「LUCK」...? tab 70 % x | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |

Nothing seemed to peak his interest until the mention of “pets at the table.” He did not see any “animal” present at the table, expect for the black blur that came rushing towards him. Hopefully, it is somewhere else in the castle so that it didn’t have to deal with the king’s wrath. It did not take long for his thoughts to go drift. Most likely caused by the fatigue building up. Once the king started talking again, the Alose prince went back to listening simply because the king’s voice was too loud to ignore. What does the Nocturne family have to offer in trade? Now that is not a question for no need to ponder about. Everyone knows the land here was plagued with desolation and barren lands from the lack of sunlight. Had he been brave, Dmitri would ask why how can they trust such a kingdom who kept to themselves all these years, made ridiculous demands without compromising on the terms, and started a war soon after because an agreement couldn’t be met. Did he not understand the meaning of building trust and relations? All Dmitri could hear was lies from the king. It was obvious how power hungry the other was. Who needed to conquer all three kingdoms in order to reach satisfaction? Nonetheless, war does not justify the loss of lives no matter how good the intention behind it is.

Dinner soon started once the rest of the expected guests arrived. Intent on eating, the prince reached for the napkin to set on his lap and waited for a servant to place the appetizer in front of him. Food was always a great way for him to keep his feelings and thoughts at bay. This is true even in his unpleasant situation. The dish before him was a salad topped with honey poppy seed dressing and sliced fruit. Although he didn’t care too much for salad, he was hungry enough to simply eat it with no questions asked. Picking up his salad fork and knife, Dmitri winced at the pain from bending his injured arm. Looks like I need to use my left hand for cutting. He switch the silverware in his hands before continuing to cut a small piece of lettuce and putting it into his mouth. His mood brighten up at the familiar taste of honey in the salad. The burnet then briefly glanced at the king when he mentioned the engagement was to be announced before dinner ends. Good. I will take an early leave once I have my fill.

x YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART, CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART x
                                                x YEAH, I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART xxx

To fly Over the Ocean, I Crave that kind of dream...
                                                tab Dmitri’s too out of it to realize Pocoyo is with Felicity... Lol Fyi, I have no idea how the salad tastes like, but it has honey in it and Dmitri likes honey. xD

Kyounkun

Salem Lucid Ester

XxTheLovelyJxX

Venomous Kisses

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

TyrionLambister

How 「YOU」 Look Through 「MY EYES」: (Check Spoiler to see Dmitri's Relationships.)
                                                User ImageHATE: " Let's end the conversation here, shall we? "
                                                User ImageDISLIKE: " If you have something to tell me, please make it short and brief. "
                                                User ImageNEUTRAL: " Good day. I hope things are going well for you. "
                                                User ImageFRIENDS: " Oh, you're not a bother at all. In fact, I like conversing with you. "
                                                User ImageBEST FRIENDS/POTENTIAL LOVER: " Would you like to accompany me for a day? "

Dmitri's Family & Past Relationships
                                                User Image Father (King of Alose) - A son can't really hate his own father even though I disagree with some of his ideas.
                                                User Image Mother (Queen of Alose) - People have said I looked more like my mother than I do with my father.
                                                User Image Younger Sister (Cara Gold Alose) - My curious, enthusiastic, and wonderful sister.
                                                User Image Jezabel (Felicity in Diguise) - Someone who betrayed my kingdom.

Relationships with the Terawyn Kingdom
                                                User Image Vincent Terawyn - He's a polite fellow and we share quite a few similarities.
                                                User Image Tatyana Fay Terawyn - Did she really need to jab at my injury to figure out how bad my injury is?

Relationships with the E'mel Kingdom
                                                User Image J'hurl E'mel - Why is Cara friendly with such a rude fellow?
                                                User Image Astera E'Mel - I sympathize with her hatred for the Nocturnal Kingdom.

Relationships with the Nocturnal Kingdom

User Image Dorin Orphire (King of Nocturnal) - An incredibly vain, obnoxiously loud, and terribly cruel man.
                                                User Image Jace Orphire - He is surprisingly kind when we first met.
                                                User Image Esley Orphire - One word: Dangerous.
                                                User Image Matarys Orphire - I do not have a good impression of him.
                                                User Image Felicity Marie Orphire - I'm sure this is the first time we've met...
                                                User Image Abigail Orphire - A girl full of energy and giggles. She certainty likes to give hugs.
                                                User Image Janine Fairbrooke Orphire - I think I can trust her for now.
                                                User Image Dalkiv Duhn Sanguine (Dalk) - I won't be looking for him anytime soon.
                                                User Image Yohara - I don't believe I have met him.
                                                User Image Pocoyo - That black thing...?

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Esley Orphire

war leaves its trail in moonlight so pale
its shadows they flow in rivers, in rivers
so I'll put on my mask and go where they ask
so I might once again see the Roses of May

Ah the fine history of Nocturne, the only thing Esley didn't really believe was the part of plants once being part of this kingdom. He felt the soil with his own hands before, it was not able to produce life without magic and it seemed to have been that way for far longer then he figured most people in the kingdom to have lived to see. Though the precious metals and gems they had to trade would mostly only be found in their kingdom. Sure you could find diamonds nearly everywhere, but the rare metals and many of their ore was one of a kind, hell even some of the gems are produced with colors found no where else. Esley's attention was stuck on his father, taking in every word as if he were at a church and his father was the pastor giving a sermon of the ages. His eyes only left for a few moments to sneak a look at Tatiana and to see why Jace, the first born, was not as involved with father's speech as he should have been.

In fact, Jace had been getting on Esley's bad side these last few years and it was about time Esley gave Jace a piece of his mind, or perhaps some of his fist would be more better for the situation. Now to make Jace go over the edge, of course Esley could simply start by punching or stabbing Jace fight now, but there would be no fun in that. He remembered earlier today. Jace seemed rather close to the princess Cara. why not take advantage of that kindness of hers and get a rise out of his dearest older brother. When father had finished speaking Esley took a plate and tried a little of everything from each kingdom, the sweet honey foods, the elfin dishes, the barbarian foods, and he filled the rest of his plate with the most raw steak he could find, his eyes looked around the table and found the perfect prop to start this little show of his.

He leaned over towards Cara and made sure his face was visible but his voice soft enough for a human to hear, more of a whisper really. This was a trick he had been practicing for the last two hundred years, now was a good time to use it giving the situation. His mouth moved yet the words did not match up to them, it was subtle yet it would work out just fin. "Excuse me miss Cara, but do you think I could borrow the salt from your side of the table?" A simple question really, so why would this start a fight? Knowing Jace would read his lips he mouthed a different question. It was similar to ventriloquism, the way his mouth moved it would seem as though he asked 'Excuse me miss Cara, but would you like to be bent over and ravaged by me on the table for desert?' now to wait for Jace to go over the edge.

Staining my soul and stinging my eyes
the red on my hands won't wash away, wash away
no where to run from what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer a Rose of May

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara dug into the food, eager to taste the steaming dishes set out before her. Her mouth watered as a servant gathered food on her plate and set it in front of her. First thing she looked at was her kingdom's own food. Comfort food. She looked at the plate in front of her sadly, wishing she was back home. But alas, she HAD to be there... even with decent company. Her eyes softened a little, and her hand hesitated a little, fearing that if she took a bit of the sweet delicious dishes from home, she'd break the Alose's contract with Nocturne and her kingdom would resort to another few years of bloody war.

First, the honey poppy seed dressing and fruit... she carefully stabbed her fork into a sliced honeydew and for a moment, the honey glistened, dripping down slowly from her fork. Cara brought the fruit to her lips and at once, she felt at home again. Her lady in waiting would always bring this up to her room whenever Cara felt under the weather or was sad. Flashbacks to the great memories with her lady in waiting came flooding back to her, for she wasn't only there as her lady in waiting, but she was also her friend. For a moment, she felt glad she at least had something to remember her lady in waiting by. After all... that's how Cara was able to acquire that golden hair color. Her lady in waiting, Alessandra, had the most beautiful golden locks, a fortunate trait inherited from her mother, Alena. Cara had spent days with Alessandra, trying to achieve the perfect metallic golden hair, all the while giggling away and dunking sugar cookies in their honey milk.

Cara continued to make her way through the large variety of Alose food, all the while savoring each dish. And each dish she ate, another wave of nostalgia with her friend Alessandra came flooding back. And with each memory, her hair didn't turn gray from sadness, but maintained its shining golden hue, probably because Alessandra was present in all of the memories.

Soon she had made her way through her home's dishes, and as she was about to bring her fork down on the rest of the food from the other lands, her thoughts were interrupted by a whisper. Cara turned her head towards the person who had whispered in her ear. It was the long silver haired prince, the one who looked like he idolized the king. Her eyes shifted to his other side to see a salt shaker not too far from his reach. However, he gave off a sense of danger and malice, and she dared not to question him. She only looked towards her brother's direction and spotted a salt shaker. Unwilling to ask Dmitri to help, she stood up, and leaned across towards the salt shaker, one hand on the table supporting her weight, and one hand stretching out to grab the shaker.

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // Dining hall
With // Dmitri // Vincent // Tatyana // Jhurl // Astera // Jace // Esley // Matarys // Abigail // Janine // Felicity
Weapons // knuckle blades strapped to thighs
Overall // gold hair ~ neutral
Outfit // Gold Feast
OOC // brb crying cuz school is slowly sucking the soul outta my body

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

MystireLuzabye
kyounkun
Salem Lucid Ester
XanderVader22
Cheshire Pup
XxTheLovelyJxX
ForFiction
notyetbuda
The Raven Rose
Spiteful Revenge

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

J A C E

Eldest Prince …✙
Nocturnal

||I will not bow.. || I will not break.. || I will shut the world away.||

Mood: (Bleh) - I'm with: (Everyone ) - What's going on?(Listening to his fathers rambling.)

“We work in the dark to serve the light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.”

Jace watched as everyone melted in the background. His sister, Felicity, came in and automatically apologized the their father. She knew his wrath, she knew that he was a force to be reckoned with. His gaze went to her feet when their father told her she needed to apologize to everyone. He bit his lip and turned away from her, not willing to watch his sister follow through with their fathers orders. Instead, he turned to Abigail and watched as she plopped her doll on the table. That wasn't the best idea, he was sure father wouldn't like that. His eyes slid toward the Alose princess and remembered her warmth from earlier. His gaze softened as his eyes traveled, she was beautiful and reminded him of something. Jace bit his lip and hesitantly looked away, knowing he was being rude. He needed to be on top of his game, especially if he didn't want anyone knowing he was deaf.
                          qwertJace watched as a woman sat across from him and felt his cheeks flush. It was the flower lady! His eyes widened slightly as his hands flew to his pockets. The flowers were still there, and he could still smell them. His watched as she sipped at wine and spoke with the king.
                          "Did... Did I rip these from your hair?" he murmured softly for only her to hear. He had pulled the small white and delicate flowers from his pockets and reached across the table to hand them to her. His head cocked slightly to the side as he started at the woman's exotic features. She was gorgeous really, in a way that he couldn't even begin to understand. In truth, he had been feeling rather guilty from earlier events. In his state of despair, he had believed he ripped the flowers away from the e'mel princess. The thought made him feel horrendous, Jace wasn't one to be rude or angry. He had let everything get to him earlier and was hoping that it wouldn't happen again.

qwertJace turned his head slightly at the movement coming from his father. Pet? What pet? He turned to turned to look at Felicity and saw pocoyo sitting with her but their father had distinctly call out janina. He turned to look at his other sister and saw a servant, yoha, hovering over janine. Shouldn't he know better than to speak to her now? Their father was a force to be reckoned with and it seemed that everyone was trying to test his patience. Jace shook his head and jumped slightly when someone put food on his plate. A rare piece of meat that was bleeding all over his plate. Jace thanked the servant and grabbed his glass of blood and began to eat his food. His mind was running rampant with questions on who he would be Wed to, but his heart was what would have truly gave him away. It was pounding ferociously against his chest to the point where he felt it was just going to jump from his chest. He grabbed his knife and cut into the meat and. In his mouth. A plethora of flavors seemed to burst against his taste buds all at once and made him close his eyes in ecstasy. He loved human food, it was always so tasty.
                          qwertJace looked up momentarily and found himself looking at esley. Something about his demeanor made jace nervous. Was he planning something? His eyebrows creased in confusion as he watched his loathsome brother. It was then that he had turned his attention to he alose princess and spoke. Jaces mouth fell wide open at his brothers words. Was he being serious?! Jace felt his hands clench at his sides as his eyes flickered around the guests. It seemed none of them had realized what his devilish brother had said. Jace just sat there for a moment, his mouth agape and his gaze focused on his brother. When he realized that he had spoken to cart, he moved to stare at her. Surely she wouldn't agree to secure activities at the dinner table?! As if to prove him wrong, she bent over and braced herself against the able. Jace shook his head in disbelief. Before he one it, he had stood up and made his chair tip over.
                          "Honestly Easley, what the hell is wrong with you?! " He hissed between clenched teeth. His hands were balled into fists and his eyes seemed to glow.
                          "You disgust me! Your a putrid soul. I mean, who asks someone if they want to be ******** at dinner?" he rolled his eyes in annoyance and turned toward Cara. His eyes narrowed to slits as he addressed the Princess.
                          "For being a process, I wouldn't think you would humor such a malicious man. It would be wise if you planted your a** in your seat rather than show it off to our guests." his voice was filled with rage and without even thinking, he animated his silverware.

qwertAn angry knife made its way toward Esley , it's silver gleaning menacingly in the dim light. Jace watched as it marched forward and stopped in front of his brother, awaiting jaces orders.
                          "I'd suggest you behave for the remainder of the dinner brother, before I have to do something rash." Jace spoke, his words dripping with venom. His hands thrummed against the wooden table, his pupils dilating and the hair on his hands and legs standing up.

Out of Challenges: sorry it's short, I have things to do.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
XXShout until you reach it
XX
Struggle until it comes true
XX
"regret" and "weakness,"
XXeven "lack of self-respect,"
XX
share them all with me

Tatyana nodded at her brothers words. She was right to point it out. But it would seem she had hurt him in the process. She would have to apologize later, would she not? Though how one went about doing that was beyond her. Tatyana thought about these things as she watched her dear brother sit down next to her. Strangely enough, she was almost... Glad?... that he did so.. She really wouldn't have to convers as much now. She thanked Abnoba that she would be less likely to make a fool out of her dear Vincent. As the king continued to speak, Tatyana watched lifelessly as a servant put food on her plate. It was far too much, but Tatyana just supposed that no one knew just how little elves actually had to eat. Though, even by elven standards, Tatyana ate very little. Everyone had finally arrived and were talking amongst themselves. Or not talking at all. All the Orphire... well, almost all the Orphire children looks terrified now that the king was present. It was interesting. Not wanting to cause any more unease, Tatyana started to eat. She didn't even realize what was in front of her until she put it in her mouth. It was a thin crepe like bread rolled around a light cheese and finely shredded meat. Probably deer. It had a light taste and was easy on the stomach. There was even a delicate crème like sauce to add to taste. There was also a light salad made of nothing but lettuce, spinach, and kale covered in a light olive oil. Both dishes were basic and easy to consume.

With tables manner expected of a princess, Tatyana ate her food, trying to leave at least a little room to try something else. But honestly, she was already full. Maybe if she slowed her pace, she wouldn't be considered rude for not eating. So with that thought, Tatyana put down her fork and dabbed at her mouth with a napkin, though the motion was unnecessary. Tatyana was a clean eater. Looking around the table, Tatyana's eyes fell upon the single Orphire sibling not obviously uncomfortable with the situation. It would seem he was disliked by his siblings, but praised by the king. What an odd family structure. Noticing that he shot her a quick glance, Tatyana blinked and followed his new source of attention. He was now speaking with Lady Alose. While he was smiling, Tatyana had the feeling it wasn't because he was being nice. It was then she noticed that his mouth didn't match his words. While she had no idea what it was he pretended to say, it became evident who the target of the motion was. Soon, Sir Jace was on his feet and his fists were clenched. When he started his rant, Tatyana was unsurprised. He spoke of vulgar things and glared at his brother. Everyone else seemed mortified by what Sir Jace said, aside from Sir Esley of course. Then the silverware started to move. In fact, one of Tatyana's knives joined the makeshift army. Closing her eyes and letting out a breath, Tatyana turned to the group. If she were capable of frowning, she might have done so.

"It is not polite to mock people who are deaf, even if they are your brother."

To most everyone's surprise, Tatyana said this loud enough to be heard over the others. Not that it took much, there was a awkward silence as everyone tried to comprehend the situation. It seemed that Tatyana was the only one not phased. She was the first to speak. With another shallow breath, Tatyana looked back to her food with emotionless eyes. But before anyone else could speak up Tatyana interjected a comment. Looking to Sir Jace, Tatyana made sure to catch his attention.

"The food is going to get cold. May I please have my knife back Sir Jace Orphire?"

As Tatyana did all this, she didn't notice the various glares and looks shot towards her. Oblivious to such things Tatyana simply adjusted her seat. But without fear, she turned her gaze to King Orphire. She thanked him for the great food and hospitality and apologized for her sudden outburst. It was rude after all to speak without permission. She would have to make up for such an oversight later. She hoped the king wasn't too cross with her. It didn't even occur to her that the others might be very more cross with her. She simply took another bite of food.

The hand I stretched out shook
and my heart weakened
just like I had no hope,
We understand each others'
loneliness and tears

User Image

Don't Try to Find Me! : Dinning Room
Don't Try to Look at Me! : Dinner with the "Family"
Don't Try to Listen to Me! : Vector to the Heavens
Don't Try to Think of Me! : ...

Kyounkun

MystireLuzabye

(XxTheLovelyJxX)

Venomous Kisses

XanderVader22

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

ForFiction

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

Great Fox Red

TyrionLambister

Timid Gawker

User Image
↳ And another one bites the dust. Oh, why can I not conquer 「LOVE」?
xxxx↳ And I 「WANTED」 it, I 「WANTED」 it bad,
xx> > But there were so many 「RED FLAGS」. > > >

x NOW LET'S BE CLEAR: I TRUST NO ONE xx
x YOU DID NOT BREAK ME x I'M STILL FIGHTING FOR PEACE x

↳ Well, I've got thick skin and an 「ELASTIC HEART」,
xxxx↳ But your 「BLADE」 it might be too 「SHARP」.
xxxxxxxxx↳ I'm like a rubber band 「UNTIL」 you pull too hard,
xx< < < But I may 「SNAP」 when I move close. < < < < <

User Image

Who is Keeping Me 「COMPANY」...? tab I think everyone is here.

My 「THOUGHTS」 On This...? tab Seriously, what are you guys? Kids?

How I Am 「FEELING」...? tab Very irritated. Unfortunately, the pain in my right arm is still there.

WHERE」 Am I...? tab Nocturnal Castle: Dining Room

Wanna test my 「LUCK」...? tab 70 % x | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ▅ | ☐ | ☐ | ☐ |

To his shock, Dmitri had dumbfounded look on his face. Out of all the people in the room, he certainly did not expect Jace to lash out at his own brother at the dinner table. Granted Esley looked like the type who needs someone else to keep him in check. Wait- Who is f**king who on the table?! His eyes shifted from Jace to Cara, then to Esley. In his viewpoint, Cara looked like she was simply passing the salt to who he assumed to be Esley. Dmitri furrowed his brows in thought. It is impolite of his sister to reach over the table instead of asking for assistance. There is no need to get furious over something so trivial The real question is what on earth gave Jace indications his sister would involve herself in such a vulgar act? Despite the fact their father is known as the barbarian king of Alose, he raised his children to be proper and well-mannered. How dare he make these false accusations! An insult to his sister was the same as insult both his kingdom and him.

Dmitri set down his silverware in preparation for leaving the dining room if this kept up. He was irritated enough the dinner took a long time to start and now this - dare he say it - s**t. “Sir Orphire, I have no objection to your methods of keeping your family members in check. However, it is uncouth to make such an outrageous outburst in the middle of dinner, much less make a false accusation against my sister for doing such a vulgar act at the table,” he briefly glanced at Cara to give her the you-are-in-trouble look before glaring back at Jace. “I apologize for her impolite table manners, but something that menial is no reason to send insults our way.” It was a shame to know even the most mild-manner of the Orphire family would put out such a disrespectful act on display. He expected much from the eldest, but boy is he disappointed. If this was Jace’s true nature, what about the girls? Was Janine’s kindness all an act? Was Abigail’s cheerfulness a veil to hide her real intentions? Was Felicity’s clumsiness a method to hide her killing intentions?

Dmitri snapped out of his thoughts at the voice of Terawyn Princess. Confusion was present on his face. What exactly did she mean about mocking people who are deaf? He searched for answers by looking at Jace and Esley. His discovery was not a pleasant one. Esley was acting like a kid feigning innocence after committing a bad deed. In this case, he definitely succeeded one way or another to get his older brother fuming with anger. Dmitri had to wonder where all the dignity in their family went. Seriously, though. Getting his sister involved in her sibling rivalry was an extremely childish thing to do. Cara deserved a proper apology, if not more. If the king wasn't there, Dmitri would have already dragged Cara out of the dining to give her a lecture on table manners.

x YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART, CAUSE I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART x
                                                x YEAH, I'VE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART xxx

To fly Over the Ocean, I Crave that kind of dream...
                                                tab Surprisingly, I can still write despite feeling all whee from lack of sleep. Ahaha.

Kyounkun

Salem Lucid Ester

XxTheLovelyJxX

Venomous Kisses

Cheshire Pup

Noyetbuda

The Raven Rose

Spiteful Revenge

TyrionLambister

How 「YOU」 Look Through 「MY EYES」: (Check Spoiler to see Dmitri's Relationships.)
                                                User ImageHATE: " Let's end the conversation here, shall we? "
                                                User ImageDISLIKE: " If you have something to tell me, please make it short and brief. "
                                                User ImageNEUTRAL: " Good day. I hope things are going well for you. "
                                                User ImageFRIENDS: " Oh, you're not a bother at all. In fact, I like conversing with you. "
                                                User ImageBEST FRIENDS/POTENTIAL LOVER: " Would you like to accompany me for a day? "

Dmitri's Family & Past Relationships
                                                User Image Father (King of Alose) - A son can't really hate his own father even though I disagree with some of his ideas.
                                                User Image Mother (Queen of Alose) - People have said I looked more like my mother than I do with my father.
                                                User Image Younger Sister (Cara Gold Alose) - My curious, enthusiastic, and wonderful sister.
                                                User Image Jezabel (Felicity in Diguise) - Someone who betrayed my kingdom.

Relationships with the Terawyn Kingdom
                                                User Image Vincent Terawyn - He's a polite fellow and we share quite a few similarities.
                                                User Image Tatyana Fay Terawyn - Did she really need to jab at my injury to figure out how bad my injury is?

Relationships with the E'mel Kingdom
                                                User Image J'hurl E'mel - Why is Cara friendly with such a rude fellow?
                                                User Image Astera E'Mel - I sympathize with her hatred for the Nocturnal Kingdom.

Relationships with the Nocturnal Kingdom

User Image Dorin Orphire (King of Nocturnal) - An incredibly vain, obnoxiously loud, and terribly cruel man.
                                                User Image Jace Orphire - How dare he falsely accuse my sister!
                                                User Image Esley Orphire - What are you? A five-year-old kid who still goes around picking on people?
                                                User Image Matarys Orphire - I do not have a good impression of him.
                                                User Image Felicity Marie Orphire - I'm sure this is the first time we've met...
                                                User Image Abigail Orphire - A girl full of energy and giggles. She certainty likes to give hugs.
                                                User Image Janine Fairbrooke Orphire - I think I can trust her for now.
                                                User Image Dalkiv Duhn Sanguine (Dalk) - I won't be looking for him anytime soon.
                                                User Image Yohara - I don't believe I have met him.
                                                User Image Pocoyo - That black thing...?

User Image
Jhurl E'mel

Jhurl was sighing in relief when his sister entered not long after him. The insult that would be given had they been much later would have been to grand. It seemed as though everyone was on edge since the King was present. He kept his head respectfully low as to keep attention off of him. It would be unwise to draw any attention with the King present. Instead he looked around the table at the dishes. Most he hadn't had before, but some he was familiar with. A platter was before him of some food from the mountains.

His attention drew to the slave momentarily that Janine had. The King was not happy with him being there, but something had his attention again. This man was from E'mel. A warrior he remembered all to well, Yoha. His first look into a truly beautiful specimen. His eyes glazed over as a past image played in his mind.

Jhurl and his Father walked the fields of training. Warriors old and young sparing with each other to better themselves. War wasn't something his Father wanted, but he was aware having men trained was better than letting them stay docile. The stories of beasts roaming the outskirts also kept the men training. It wasn't until they went into the inner camp that the truth of the area was revealed. Boys being trained by older wiser men, but not with weapons. The elders would shift into magnificent beasts and coach the younger into the same. The more advanced the shifting became the less the elders would train. His eyes drifted to a group of boys shifting into magnificent beasts. Panthers with sleek muscles and fur black as his hair. One of them seemed to do so with such grace he couldn't help but stare. A boy with gold on his ears and his tail. Once back in human form he couldn't help but feel a desire for him. His Father snapped at him to pay attention and he turned to see an elder before him.

Once he returned to the present he could see there was a dramatic scene unfolding. The Orphire eldest was yelling at his old childhood friend for being something she wasn't. Her brother stood for her however and the blue haired girl said something about a deaf person. His face was calm, but he cursed himself for missing something important. Instead of joining in the drama he kept silent and hoped his sister would do the same. On the off chance something bad were to happen he was preparing his body to shift into something his people were very fond of protecting. A dragon.

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Esley Orphire

Esley could not hold back a devilish smile when the girl bent over the table to reach for the salt, in his mind he knew that there could be no better result from this than Jace's anger, after all she lined herself up perfectly for the phrase that was set up for her. Almost as perfectly as planned, Jace stood up and began to roar with anger not only at Esley, but Cara as well, the look on almost everyone's face was priceless, what he almost expected was for the intelligent ones to figure out his rouse but he did not think Tatiana to be among the intelligent ones to see through his ploy. None the less this did not hinder his plan, normally Jace would outright turn Esley down in a fight but now that he was both humiliated, angered, and his secret of being death set out on the table; Esley was more than sure that Jace wanted nothing more than to fight him, and watching as the silverware came to life and pointed themselves at Esley was more proof than he really needed. Now Esley would simply need to add a little more fire to the flame, not only Jace's flame, but to the flame of the others already at the table.

"Dearest Princess Tatiana, I would like to inform you that after six hundred years of being around me, my oldest brother would not be a p***y enough to cry from a little prank, so should you interfere with my dealings again-" His voice turned darker, his eyes narrowed and his true personality came out, one that let everyone know he was not bluffing or threatening, but warning of what he would honestly do. "- I'll tear your throat out and keep you from ever speaking to me like that again." On that note he turned and threw his hidden dagger at Jace's chest, it was an obvious move but its soul purpose was not to hurt Jace, but let him know that Esley would be coming for him, but he would need Jace to be open for an attack, and to do so he would put the others in danger. While he jumped over the animated knives and the table he threw a second dagger at the princess bent over the table, Jace wouldn't let her die, and Esley had aimed it at a non fatal part, but in the spur of the moment Jace wouldn't risk it, unless Esley had truly angered him to the point of not caring one way or the other what happens to everyone else at the table.

Now that he had Jace open Esley landed on the table and spun around kicking Jace hard on his face, he wasn't holding back and would honestly attempt to take Jace's life if he could. Once Jace was hit back Esley placed both his hands on a plate and turned it into a glob of molten hot metal, using the part of the plate he left the same Esley launched the hot mess at Jace and jumped after him, in his mind they were now the only two people in this room, everything and everyone else vanished, his target was Jace and his blood lust was high, maybe today would be the day that Jace would die and leave Esley the next heir to the throne once their father was no longer king.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Cruel Cute Evil Fuzzy Conniving Playful Twisted Loving Dangerous Ambitious

Pocoyo Orphire

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

Roses are red..
Violets are blue...
Leave me alone..
I hate you.

-------- User Image

--------Pocoyo yawned, his tail swishing slightly. It was a boring day like usual. Nothing to do in the palace, No. Mice to chase, no flowers to eat. When was the last time he had even seen catnip? He couldn't remember. This Kingdom was a curse if not for Felicity., he wouldn't be here. He had to admit though, it was better than being thrown three stories from the Alose Palace. His eyes narrowed at just the mere memory. For the time being, he was lounging in the library, his body lying on top of quite a few books. Due to the rumors he had heard from the dreadful and rather dimwitted maids, he didn't think he would make an appearance that day. The king was a force to be reckoned with and pocoyo knew that the king wasn't a fan of animals, let alone an animal that belonged to his child. The black cat seemingly purred at the thought of its owner and closed its slitted eyes slowly. Pocoyo supposed he could use a cat nap, Felicity screams had managed to keep him up for most of the night. Pocoyo yawned and flicked his ear slightly before lying his head atop of his paws and drifting into sweet oblivion.

123456 Pocoyo awoke to the scent of honey wafting through his nose. His head perked up, his eyes widening and his mouth opened slightly so he could taste the air. Whatever was carrying the sweet aroma was nearby and very tempting. Being from the nocturne Kingdom, it was rare for sweets to show up. Pocoyo arched his back in a nice long stretch and yawned before straightening himself out. He supposed he could go and snoop around for a bit. Whomever had the honey wouldnt have it for long. He licked his lips in anticipation and jumped down from the table the books were on. He landed lightly on his feet and immediately began to move. The honey scent was intoxicating and had been a personal favorite when he was a kitten in the Alose Kingdom. He stopped outside of the library door and looked down the hall both ways. This would take time.. Unless... A grin spread across his kitten like face as he closed his eyes and willed forward the remainder of his lives.

123456Not every cat had nine lives, but pocoyo did. Or well, he had nine lives. He had managed to get himself into a few accidents that had caused him to lose quite a few lives. He only had four left and had realized he needed to be more careful. He pictured each life and felt his body vibrate. His hair stood on end as his body shook and suddenly, there were four pocoyos standing by the door. Pocoyo opened his eyes and looked at his clones, his eye gleaning keenly as he began to instruct them.
                                      I need one of you to go left. The other right. I'll go toward the kitchen and the last two need to check bedrooms and bathrooms in the next floor. Good? Good. Each cat mewled in satisfaction before heading off in search of the honey. Pocoyo himself was moving at a quick pace, satisfied only by the honey scent growing close. His paws made no noise as he trotted toward the kitchen. Voices suddenly sounded off and pocoyos ears flickered with interest. New people were here? Since when did that happen? His eyes slit carefully as he moved quicker, this time toward the voices.

123456Instead of going toward the kitchen, he found himself by the dining hall. The smell of honey was stronger than ever and he was certain that the smell was coming from that area. His body shook slightly as he called out to his lives and felt them all come back to him at once. He shook his head as he was momentarily put off balance, and blinked. He didn't need any strangers to see his clones. Besides, the honey was in the dining room for sure. His mouth salivated as he imagined his tongue licking up the sweet thick treat. Pocoyo beg to purr at the thought and without hesitation, turned the corner into the dining room.
                                      123456Pocoyo smelled a a of things. Blood. Mostly because that's how all of the Orphires smelled. Trees. There was a man and woman that reminded him of the wilderness and he felt.. Warm. Which was odd. He smelled something sweet and tangy coming from the humans with blue hair. Then there was the Honey. His eyes narrowed and he felt himself bristle.
                                      So we meet again?! His gaze fell on the alose prince. He supposed he should be handful for the male to have given him nine lives. Then again, that certainly didn't help the fact that his fate had thrown him off a three story building. Just the thought of Dmitri being inside his abode was enough to drive the cat insane. He spit furiously before lurching forward and charging at the Prince. Sadly, his owner was quick to intercept him. What wasn't so sad, was how ahead managed to hurt. Him. This made pocoyo grin. Served him right. However, the sight of his owner. The scene made him uncomfortably upset. He rolled his eyes and signed before following.

123456It wasn't long before Felicity was holding him against her chest. The steady sound of her heartbeat comforted him in ways he hadn't known was possible. He closed his eyes and purred softly with every stroke. Before long, he was put back on the ground so he could wander and do his own thing. He stated up at his owner with disappointment but supposed it was time he carried on. Besides, by the smell of it the king had made his appearance. He knew better than to mess with the king. He stood by the door though, in case something interesting caught his eye. Thankfully, it wasn't long before something did. He watched the Princess from the Alose Kingdom bend over across the table and grinned maliciously. Playtime. He watched for Felicity and made sure she didn't see him as he scurried across the room, his sleek fur glinting in the dim light. Emerald eyes gazed around the room and he made his way under the table. Once there, he swerved in and out of legs before reaching his target. With little effort, the cat jumped up in Caras chair and then on her bum, digging his claws into her flesh to hear her scream.
                                      123456Satisfied, he moved from her butt to her back and scratched at the fabric she was wearing. He suddenly heard a whooshing sound, and before he could react he fell over with a thump. He cried out softly and felt his body go limp. A ghostly pocoyo rose from his body and formed the number three before disappearing into thin air. The cats eyes glazed over as he felt himself losing a life. He idly knew he was on the table, but couldn't exactly see. The all too familiar poisonous fog of death swept over him and caused him to whimper. Pain, everywhere. Mostly his abdomen but he could feel his heart still and then the pain subsided. To anyone watching, he looked completely dead. It usually took a bit for pocoyo to be resurrected but he could already feel his body working to heal the fatal wound from Esleys dagger. He had lost a life and now had only three left.

User Image

____________________________________________________________♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ooc:

First Pocoyo post. <3

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Junior Trader 100
    • Magical Girl 50

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

J A C E

Eldest Prince …✙
    Nocturnal

||I will not bow.. || I will not break.. || I will shut the world away.||

Mood: (Kill. ) - I'm with: (Esley ) - What's going on?( Kill.)

“We work in the dark to serve the light. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.”

Jace was raging on the inside. How could he be related to someone so.. Putrid?! He was a horrible and malicious make that Jace would never understand but that wasn't a bad thing. He didn't want to understand Esley! In fact, he wanted nothing to do with him! He felt his teeth bare slightly, his fangs in sheathing themselves and piercing his gums. His gums began to bleed but healed almost instantaneously. His eyes were narrowed to slits as he stated at the malicious orphire child. There was always something About him.. His demeanor, the way he talked, that stupid grin. Jaces knuckles clenched and soon turned white. For just a moment, he allowed his gaze to run and see everyone's reactions. He was shocked to see that nobody was as upset about this as he was! It wasn't until he stopped on tatyanna that he realized what had happened. It's not polite to mock people who are deaf.
                            qwertJace's new really amber eyes turned red and he felt a feral growl low and deep get stuck in his throat. This was the last straw. Jace was going to tell everyone after dinner that he had a disability but it seemed esley was there to ruin his plans. His red fluorescent gaze moved to caras brother, Dmitri. Jace rolled his eyes at he males words., Whether or not dmitri understood what was going on didn't matter anymore. Actually, nobody mattered. All he saw was ESLEY. All he felt was ESLEY. All he knew right now, was ESLEY. His brother had managed to get under his skin and tick him off, Unlike any other. Alesana hadn't even been this bad. The silverware stood stark still, waiting for orders. A set, however, went against him and returned to the Blue haired princess. He glared at them and watched as they quickly went back to being inanimate and fell flat in front of her. He hesitantly looked over at Cara, his red gaze softening and then returning to normal as he gave esley the cruelest glare he could muster up. There was no ifs ands or buts now. Jace would kill him.
                            qwertJace watched as he spoke to the Terawyn princess in that cruel and unnecessary way that esley seemed to master.
                            "Don't speak to our guests like that esley, before I rip out your own vocal chords." He hissed between clenched teeth. His senses sharpened and on edge, jace felt the air move around the Daggers tip. His finger looped through the Daggers handle with a small flash of movement and twirled around his finger. That was it then, it was time to begin. He fell into a fighting stance, knowing his brother would waste no time. The dagger was gripped in his hand, it's edge no into his flesh but he felt no pain. It wasn't long before esley was jumping over the table which had been expected. What hadn't been expected, was the dagger flying toward the alose princess. In a moment of weakness, jace moved quickly to try and defend her. Realizing he had no time, he threw the dagger he held in hopes it would crash with esleys and throw it off course. He didn't have time to see if he has succeeded.

qwertA sharp pain spread across his face as Esley kicked him. He cursed and stumbled back a few steps, his vision going blurry and his hand cradling his jaw. He didn't have time to recover before a searing plate was he'd at him. His head moved to the right, just barely dodging the plate and feeling it singe his right cheek. He gritted his teeth. To a normal human, it would be a nasty scar. To a vampire however, it healed quickly but failed to remove the burning sensation he still felt
                            b*****d.
                            Jace grinned cruelly, his hand slowly falling from his face. He didn't want to show any weakness in front of his shitty brother.
                            "Is that all you've got? He asked innocently, chuckling deviously afterward. It was then that Esley lunged toward him. Jace took a step back and watched Esley make his way toward him. When the time was tight, he punched him right in the stomach hard enough to make him double over in pain. He then grabbed a fistful of his brothers hair and brought his face down to his knee. Jace was no longer there, he no longer felt compassion. Just rage and the need for revenge. Elsey would die by his hands and finally their family would be at peace. Jace let go of his brothers hair and looked around the room, leaving himself open for an attack. His eyes narrowed as he found a bottle of champagne and brought it to life. It immediately started speaking about its proof and hiccups like a drunk fool. Jace rolled his eyes and willed it to drop atop of esleys head, hopefully hard enough to break the bottle and give it sharp edges. After that, he would order it to slit his brothers throat and end his tyranny. Jaces eyes flashed maliciously as he pictured his brothers imminent demise and grinned. He had waited for this day for so long...

Out of Challenges.

Sarballo's Husband

8,750 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    User Image

Esley Orphire

Esley wasted no time to see what everyone else was doing or how they reacted, in truth it didn't matter to him. The dagger that Esley had first throw at Jace was shot towards the dagger he threw before but that didn't matter, all Esley knew was that Jace was ready to fight and kill in this battle, something Esley had been pushing for for hundreds of years. With his lunge he would pin down Jace and tear him apart, but it seemed Jace was faster now, his senses where heightened to a new level and his strength greater than Esley had seen it before. He only did not see the hit but felt the hit and was bent over, then after that his face was smashed in and blood fell to the ground, Jace made a fatal mistake by letting Esley go, he saw Jace look around and silently tapped the ground with a finger. "Three..." He was about to jump at Jace again when something hit his head and made his vision blur for a moment.

He was too enraged to have heard the bottle babble on but when he felt the smash and saw the shattered blades coming to him he brought up his arms and crossed his neck having the glass sink into his arms and laughed at Jace. "Really dear brother? A bottle of glass." He had the glass fall to the ground and began to smile more. "Two..." Esley kicked up most of the glass at Jace and circled around him so he could get Jace's back to face the table, even in his blood-lust and rage Esley had a trap set for Jace, one that no one would be able to counter, and once it was set off Jace would die. "Well now Dearest Jace, lets see how you like this!!" Esley slammed a foot on the ground setting a circle of flame around Jace and roared as he put more power into the flames to make them bigger and brighter.

With the flames now burning hotter then hell's fire Esley jumped through them burning his skin but it was worth it, Jace could not hear, and the brightness of the flames would blind him, the heat would take away his sense of touch and the smoke would block his smell. He pinned Jace down and grinned as one hand was put on the ground. "One!" The ground below them turned to white hot coals and small glass spikes shot up beneath them. When Esley first touched the ground he turned the stone floor to coal, the second time was to set the glass into a stronger glass that would not break, and now that he could not move around too much Esley was going to kill him. "Goodbye dearest brother!!" He wrapped his hands around his throat and starred into Jace's eyes, he was going to watch the lights fade while his brother died in his hands.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff