Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Peace has been going on for centuries. Trade between the three kingdoms has been flourishing and abundant. There did not seem to be anything that could possibly go wrong, however, a fourth kingdom, one that has always kept to themselves, being shrouded in mystery and fear has taken an interest in the other three kingdoms. War broke out and the three kingdoms came together like nothing before to push back the vile beings of the fourth kingdom. However, with the three kingdoms being so use to peace, they were unaccustomed to the art of war and one right after another, they fell.

Chaos and discord ruled over the lands, the people of all three kingdoms cried out to their kings, their queens, for help. The royal families were unsure as to what to do. They had fought, losing so many, and still they lost.

A meeting was called between the kings of the three kingdoms. They discussed various plans to take back their lands, to save their people from the vile beasts of the fourth kingdom. Soon, they heard the sound of swords clashing against one another, shouts, the cries of their soldiers falling in the hallway. Soon, the massive double doors to the meeting hall was opened and the king of the fourth kingdom entered.

"You are having a party and you did not even invite me?" he asked the kings as he and his guards strolled in. His own soldiers fanned out into the room, blocking any possible escape route the kings might find.

"You are not welcome here," one of the kings spat, standing up as he reached for his sword.

"I would not try that if I were you," the fourth king replied, a wicked smile plastered on his lips. "I want to make a deal with the three of you. You see, my sons and daughters are of marrying age and I do not feel any of my subjects would be good enough for them, so instead, you give your children to me, as brides and grooms to my children, and I shall leave you in peace."

"And, if we refuse?" another asked.

"Oh, I do not think you would want to do that," the fourth king stated as he snapped his finger and one of his guards stepped forward, a bag in hand. Opening it, he dumped the contents out; the heads of the generals of all three kingdoms. There was a unison gasp as the kings all looked into the lifeless eyes of their comrades. "Now, I can always have your wives be next, if you would like," he purred, licking his lips.

"Please, allow us time to consider this."

The fourth king accepted this, stating he would await the princes and princesses of the three kingdoms. Our story starts just as the princes and princesses are arriving.
The Kingdoms

The First Kingdom ~ Terawyn: A kingdom deep in the vast jungles of the Toren Rainforest. Tropical fruits, nuts, and berries are what the kingdom is best known for in trade, and those of the other kingdoms often come to see the exotic animals that call the rainforest their home. The First Kingdom is home of fairies and elves. The elven king and queen rule here.

The Second Kingdom ~ Alose: The kingdom of the plains. There are small patches of forest within this kingdom, but its best known for its endless farmlands as well as its honey and meats.The barbarian king and his family reside within the Second Kingdom.

The Third Kingdom ~ E'mel: The Mountain Kingdom, as its also called, the Third kingdom resides in the north. It is home to many beings and creatures and has suffered the less amount of damage due to the fourth kingdom's attack. Dragons can be seen governing the skys, but its the shifter king that rules the third kingdom.

The Fourth Kingdom ~ Nocturnal: The kingdom shrouded in mystery, fear, and hate. Darkness covers the land of this forsaken kingdom. It is believed that not a single plant lives within the lands of this kingdom and that is part of the reason why it's king wanted to take over the other three kingdoms. The vampire king rules here.
The Royals

Nocturnal

Curtis: the eldest son
Christian: the middle son
Zachary: the youngest son
Rosette: the eldest daughter
Abigail; the second daughter
Janine: the youngest daughter

Terawyn

Vincent: the son of Terawyn
Tatyana: the daughter of Terawyn

E'mel

Vryl: the son of E'mel
Harmony; the daughter of E'mel

Alose

Cara: the daughter of Alose
Barith: the son of Alose

*If in bold, the spot is reserved.
*If Strikedthrough its been taken

NOTE: Although the roles of the royals are now filled, if you are still interested in joining the rp, I am opening up spots for kingdom (any) staff, Hired assassins (Hired by the other three kingdoms, not Nocturnal). Any other roles will have to be approved first, but I am rather flexable.
Profile Skeleton

[align=center](Picture, no pics of real people)[/align]
[color=color1][b]This is what I am known as:[/b] [/color][color=color2](Name)[/color]
[color=color1][b]There is this many candles on my cake:[/b][/color][color=color2] (age)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I belong this kingdom:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Kingdom)/color]
[color=color1][b]This is what I use to defend myself:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Up to two weapons)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I have a special talent/ability and it is:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Only one)[/color]
[color=color1][b]This is a bit more of what I am like:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Personality)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I enjoy:[/b][/color][color=color2]
~
~
~ [/color]
[color=color1][b]I can not stand:[/b][/color][color=color2]
~
~
~ [/color]
[color=color1][b]Here is a brief history about me:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Bio)[/color]
[color=color1][b]I am to marry who?:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Until the spot is filled, please leave this blank, I will edit this myself)[/color]
[color=color1][b]And for an extra treat:[/b][/color][color=color2] (Anything else you wish to share)[/color]
[color=color1][b]This is who controls my strings: [/b][/color][color=color2](Gaian name)[/color]

Profiles and OOC

RP Chat
User Image

~Follow Gaia's ToS
~Romance and violence is allowed, but lets keep it PG-13
~No god modding. As rpers, I should not have to explain what that is.
~Please only 2 characters tops per rper
~No auto hitting, no puppeteering another's character
~Use only the profile skeleton I provide and DO NOT remove or type within the bold tags. Your profile will be ignored.
~No killing of another's character unless you have their permission first.
~PM all profiles to me with the title of the rp as the subject line, otherwise your profile will be ignored.
~Most of all, have fun!
ANNOUNCEMENTS
User Image
Dorin Orphire
King of Nocturnal

It has been several weeks since the king of Nocturnal, the fourth kingdom, had made a surprise appearance to the meeting between the other three kings. The look on their faces when he suddenly showed up was rather entertaining, When they saw the lifeless faces of their generals, he had a hard time not to laugh, but the look on the three kings faces when he offered the marriage proposition or they loose their wives, now that was priceless.

Sitting on his throne, the vampire king looked at the grandfather clock and a smile formed on his lips. "They should be here soon," he purred to himself as he stood up. His own children were a bit late, it seemed, but then again, the guests of honor had yet to arrive, so there was no hurry. Taking a step, two steps, he descended from his throne and made his way to the center of the room and simply stood there. The time was near and soon the three kingdoms will be his...

There is little plant life in Nocturnal, and travel to the kingdom is extremely as there is a wide river with a strong undercurrent, only a single bridge crosses the river, wide enough to allow two carriages to pass at the same time. On both sides of the bridge were winged gargoyles that only allowed those that had invitations, if they were not part of the Nocturnal Kingdom. The whole landscape was dark and gloomy, although closer to the capital it did get more greener.

The capital was very beautiful, so unlike the rest of the kingdom. Trees, flowers, clean streams of water flowed. It seemed like a paradise, except for one thing, it was always night.

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

User Image
☀ ϽӒɌӒ ĞѲȽĐ ☀

..▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ If you know you to earn it ... ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Cara sat on a chair, looking out her bedroom window, and watched the gold field roll underneath her. Soon she will be leaving for the fourth kingdom enshrouded in darkness. Cara rolled her eyes and stared beyond the plains. She didn't want to go. Neither did she agree to this. She had no desire to be eternally confined within a kingdom that had malicious aura emitting from it. She stood up and smelled the sweet scent of honey blow into her room. "Goodbye Alose...," she whispered softly. Cara's hand glided across the ledge of the window as she walked away and in response, the vines growing on the walls outside of her window reached into the room and sprouted primroses. There was a small smile on her lips before she disappeared into another room.

Cara roamed around for a while, trying to take in everything about her home and remembering it. The warmth and glow of her father's kingdom radiated warmth and rang loud in the halls of her home. She smiled a little and spent a few more minutes looking around before she stumbled across her big brother's door. She knocked firmly on the large wooden door. "Brother? Are you there? Are you awake? Are you ready? We're leaving soon," Cara asked. She listened closely for a reply but none so far. She scoffed a little and smirked. Probably still sleeping in.

Finally, the last stop down memory lane was her father's throne room. Cara stepped in. Her long dress swished quietly against the marble floor and her the clacking sound from her shoes echoed in the throne room. She looked up at the giant skylight, and gazed at the rich blue sky. Her heart sank a little until she heard her father enter. His voice boomed with the vitality and strength. When her father talked, his words enveloped people in a bath of warm, silky honey. How she wished she possessed the power in spirit like her father's. "Cara... Are you ready to go? His eyes filled with sadness and he stepped forward, arms open to hug Cara.

"Dad, I'll be fine. Maybe it won't be so bad. But I will miss this place...," Cara responded softly, tears welling up in her eyes. She wiped them on her father's soft clothes and breathed in the scent. He stroked her hair for a few minutes before holding her at an arm's length and said "Cara, do not be fooled by anyone. When the time comes for you to finally trust someone else, always remember that above all, you trust yourself. I don't want anything happening to you. And on top of that, whoop their butts when someone tries to hurt you!" He chuckled loudly, his warm laughter boomed within the throne room. Cara nodded, smiling through her tears and laughed with him. She and him both walked out of the throne room, their voices leaving the throne room and once again, the room echoed silence.

♞❀❀❀❀❀♞

Where // home
With // father
Weapons // none on my person
Overall // blue hair tint ~ sad, nostalgic ; nervous ; optimistic

▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ... my love will be as unchanging as the earth. ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆

miskart's Wife

Devoted Bookworm

13,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Abigail Orphire

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Abi gently brushed a small hair out of her doll's face. It was so easy to put doll hair in proper order, living people hair wasn't so easy. She always struggled with hers, her long back hair up in two pigtails at each side of her head, her bangs nearly covering her mismatched eyes. She looked at her eyes in the mirror, her left eye green, her right blue. Perhaps it was because of these eyes that she could see the ghosts behind her in the mirror. Not that she minded, she was use to them, especially the one that had a bit of their head missing. Lost from a fight in a war if she remembered right. She smiled at the ghosts as they wondered around her room.

"I'm thinking a yellow dress would be suitable for today. What do you think?" She asked, looking at the doll. "Yellow means friendship, and right now we need that before we go to red. Friendship builds other relationships, even if the first step will be hard to get." She said, smiling at the ghosts who were actually listening. SHe knew the situtation was bad. She knew what her father did, hard to hide such things from her since her father had many ghosts on him. All vengeful against him. Some of them actually cared to listen to the living, others not so much. She got up from her seat in from of her desk, going to the small box with a few dresses in them. She pulled out a simple yellow dress, getting her doll dressed and ready.

She then turned to her dead friends. "Who wishes to be with me directly when I meet the castle guests?" She asked. Of course none of the ghosts jumped for the offer. She smiled, looking through them before pointing at a woman who had died from an illness, she was nearly a skeleton. It was sad they couldn't look like their best days when they died, forever to look how they died. Have a blood stain on your pure white dress, it would stay with you for eternity as long as you stayed within the living realm. Of course, not all ghosts wish to move on, which was fine with Abi, more people to talk to. She watched the woman disappear, looking down at her doll as it rose up on it's own. She smiled and walked out of her bedroom, looking around. Perhaps she would see what father was up to.

۩…………………………………………………………………۩

Outfit: Day / Doll
Thoughts: I wonder what father is doing
OOC:
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
Harmony Orchid E'mel
╚══════════════════════╝
Daughter of E'mel

Harmony's delicate feet lightly danced across the water. She focused on nothing except the water below her feet, the feel of the gentle breeze tickling her skin and the warmth of the sun's rays. She twirled and jumped, her movements graceful and fluid as if she was one with the very water she danced upon.

She had heard about the new outcome of the war that plagued their land, but she had not expected such an outcome. The king from Nocturnal wanted partners for his children. Harmony had not heard the whole story, but she had seen in her father's eyes as he made the announcement that he was scared...no not scared...terrified. She had never seen such fear in her father's eyes before. She knew that Nocturnal had defeated E'mel as well as the other two kingdoms. How much more did King Orphire want before he was satisfied? All of these thoughts caused her to loose focused, forcing her to step back onto land or else she would fall into the water.

Hours later, she crossed the border into the Nocturnal. Stone like gargoyles were perched on either side of the bridge that led into the Kingdom of Eternal Darkness, only their heads seemed to move, watching the carriage she traveled in. The wide and deep trench that the bridge was build over was filled with a strange miasma, swirls of greens and purples. She heard stories that anyone that got caught in the miasma would be striped, alive, to the bones in a matter of seconds, but each one being its own eternity.

The land was so barren, empty.There was little to no vegetation. The ground was dry and cracked, most defiantly not good for crops, and it was as if someone turned a switch off in the sky, because on one side of the bridge, the sun shined brightly, but it's rays did not seem to even touch the land of Nocturnal, even by the bridge. She wondered how anyone could survive here. However, the people of Nocturnal had lived within these lands for centuries. She closed her eyes and silently wept for this land.

Soon she reached the capital and the whole land seemed to change before her very eyes. Flourishing forests, wildlife, clean and crisp streams all could be seen. How was it that only the capital contained such beauty and the rest of the kingdom was so barren?

Climbing out of the carriage, she was caught by surprise when her bag was thrust into her hands. "Good day er night Ma'am, and be well," her driver said before he quickly climbed back onto the front of the carriage and urged the horses to depart in haste.

She turned and watched the carriage disappear before looking back up a rather long flight of steps that led to the main door to the castle. "Well, seems I am going to get in some exercise." Holding her bag to her, she started to ascend the long flight of stairs, all the while wondering where her brother was....
C h r i s t i a n . . . ----------
----------. . . O p h i r e

User Image

Christian sighed softly, running a hand through his long hair as he paced back and forth in his bedroom. There was nothing he could do about his situation, so he needed to get himself under control. Speaking with his father had not been a good idea. He had been strictly chastened and threatened even. "Don't interfere with what I'm trying to accomplish.." his fathers eyes bored into his son. Making even strong and composed Christian wince a bit and back down. He decided that he wouldn't speak out again. His slender fingers tugged at the open collar of the crisp white button down shirt he wore, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He was anxious, and that was unusual and uncomfortable for him. He wore black dress pants, and shining black dress shoes that could be hear tapping down the hallway after he emerged from his solitude. He needed some air.

He chose to sit outside the front door of their large mansion on the short stone wall that paralleled the many steps leading up to him. His eyes were closed and a gentle breeze blew his hair in his face, allowing him to relax a bit. Removing an elastic from his wrist, he pulled back his hair, leaving only a few strands to hang down near his face. It really was a nuisance having long hair. He didn't need to open his eyes to know that someone had arrived. He could sense their....her distressed thoughts. It was like a snake, slithering around him, quietly hissing in his ear. He peered down the stairs to see a young woman struggling with her things, the man who drove her leaving her to fend for herself...arse...he thought to himself as he shook his head. Now calm and collected, he met the woman on the stairs, smiling warmly at her, although the smile didn't touch his eyes, and extending his hand to take her things. "Please, let me help you ms..." He searched her thoughts. "E'mel."

Vannira Alister
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
Harmony Orchid E'mel
╚══════════════════════╝
Daughter of E'mel

Barely made it a quarter of the way, before she stopped to rest. These flight of stairs were long. One would think that coming from a mountainous region such as E'mel, she would be used to climbing, but it seemed not so much. Maybe it was due to the air being different from what she was used too? Maybe the feeling of dread that clung to the place that made the air heavier? Whatever the reason, it made her skin crawl.

She saw the shadow descending the stairs before she heard the voice. Looking up, she gasp, nearly loosing her footing, but quickly regained it, due to a life time of balance training. "I um..." Harmony, get yourself together, she told herself. "Thank you," she said, handing the bag over, believing him to being one of the butlers or servants and not wanting to hold him up from his duties. "I seemed to have underestimated the beauty of this place," she continued. "How come the capital has such beauty, yet the rest of Nocturnal be so barren?" she asked the man. She expected all residents of the kingdom to be hideous, monstrous. Maybe he had came from another kingdom in one of the kings many raids?
                            neverZ a c h a a r y . O p h i r enever

User Image

Zach stretched his long arms above his head as he sauntered past his little sisters room, giving her door a little knock but not stopping. He smiled wryly to himself and let out a soft yawn. His life would change today. He would be presented with a woman he had never met and be forced to marry her. His inner romantic crossed his arms, sitting in a corner, his mouth pulled into a pout. But on the outside he was a relaxed as ever. The large house was too quiet that day. Normally there was the sound of Christian playing piano, his younger sister talking with her ghosts, even his father bellowing about something. But that day..it was eerily silent, especially for his taste.

Humming a melancholy melody, Zachary made his way down the majestic staircase in their front room and into the foyer, his hands deep in the pocket of his fitted blue jeans. He also wore a dark red button up shirt, but his feet were bare, smacking lightly on the hardwood floors. He caught a glimpse of movement from out the window and he raised an eyebrow, were they arriving already? Stretching his neck, he spied his brother assisting a woman with her things. Classic Christian the gentleman. He mused, rolling his eyes.

nevershoutnever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces