Welcome to Gaia! ::

SYLAR

User Image
Sylar paused after Asame gave her reaction to her sister's death. It was rather...interesting. "I would imagine a link such as yours, let alone one with a twin sister, wouldn't be so easy to write off." He said simply. "But yes. New chapters. And now a possible product here at our disposal.."

With that said, a servant went and kneeled behind them. "Sir. A Dhroa Khai emissary of sorts to see you."

The Dhroa walked in, a cowl over his head. "Drebin-khai has sent word that they track your son, Malakai, as he was separated from his allies during a battle. They've also sent confirmation that Esame Miyazaki is no more."
Sylar nodded his head. "Yes. Asame Miyazaki herself has already confirmed it."
The Dhroa continued. "Another team will track Xander. It seems he has flown off with Esame's body."
"To bury her and speak his droll goodbyes and mourn no doubt. Foolish boy. That is all very.....human." Sylar dismissed, Eyes never leaving the fight between "Okoi" and the spirit summoned.

For every smack laid on the Gladius, it returned with a bladed swat of its own. It was strong. It was primal. However it lacked discipline. No control. Reckless. Animal. Although it was valiant, it was just a matter of time. ((Okay. You can end it. Sylar and Asame now have a new "toy" smile ))
HAWK - ASH

User Image
User Image

The two made it to them. Ash chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yep. Good times indeed. A profession like mine, 'boring' seldom has a place in my life." He responded to Yulu. "Apparently you had a good time. Big smiles and all. Gotta love that spirit of yours." Ash replied still with his grin.
Hawk examined the place. The aftermath was quiet. Then he looked at Chiasa. "Yeah. So strange. He just up and..left. I guess his mission was done and...didn't need to hang around us anymore? Sheesh it'd be nice to get some info though. But I agree. Keep alert. Who knows what his true intentions are." Then he sighed. The hard part was over. Sort of. He replied to Chiasa's question of what was next. "Hm. It's all strange. Why this place? I have a feeling that this isn't over. Was it a random attack? Coincidental? Some enemies would look familiar, then another group would be...different. Did two groups work together? Or did they have their own separate agendas that just so happened to be in close proximity of each other." He paused in thought. Then he looked at the rest of them. "Well. I guess all we can do is...wait for another clue as we try to piece together this puzzle." He looked at Yulu and smiled. "You're help is greatly appreciated, Yulu."
Ash nodded in agreement. "Gotta love a girl full of surprises, eh?"

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image She shrugged. She couldn't blame him, really. It made her wonder. "Do you ever think of trying to avoid all this?" she asked. "Like... Going somewhere quiet, things like that. Someplace without a monarchy or rebels or mercenary forces..."
HIRO

User Image
They would make their way to their destination after port as they walked and conversed. Esuta then asked an interesting question. It sort of slowed Hiro's walk until he stopped completely to contemplate the question. There was a glass window next to them. Despite it being a busy airship port, this window was on a high floor that overlooked a small metro-like city yet had a view that stretched to a forest past the limits into a further view of a peaceful blue sky. He looked out to it and sighed. He then turned to Esuta. "Hm. Honestly...no. I guess...I didn't really have time to think about it. Then again, I don't think I even tried." He paused. "What about you? Is that something you've been thinking about?" His tone was different this time. As if a little softer and really inquiring.

Volk0v
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image She shrugged. She couldn't blame him, really. It made her wonder. "Do you ever think of trying to avoid all this?" she asked. "Like... Going somewhere quiet, things like that. Someplace without a monarchy or rebels or mercenary forces..."

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image It felt strange to look away from him at a time like this, but she couldn't help averting her gaze. "It... It's crossed my mind. Not something I dwell on, but... Well, it's something most people think of at least once in a while, isn't it?" she asked. She could be bashful at times, at least around Hiro.
HIRO

User Image
He nodded and paused at her response. "Yeah. I mean... I assume it is. It is a fair question after all, seems like." Hiro from a few years back would've scoffed at the question and simply say that thinking of things like that wasn't a luxury he had. But after the things that have transpired in between now and meeting Esuta---the battle with Lisker. Kaval. Amaya's demon family. The medieval land. Rayne's missions. This little journey---why is there no answer for the question? If Esuta wanted all the mercenaries, demons, and chaos gone...why can't Hiro give that ability to her. He thought about it for the first time. He looked into her bashful eyes and placed a hand oh so gently on her cheek. "C'mon. We got work to do." He simply said, gently. An epiphany? An idea? Hiro knew what he must do, but it's all about how and when he can do it. But he had things to take care of first. He walked, then looked over his shoulder at Esuta. "If you feel strongly about those thoughts, then keep them alive. Don't dwell. Just keep them tucked away until you're ready to dream again." He looked back forward....

Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image It felt strange to look away from him at a time like this, but she couldn't help averting her gaze. "It... It's crossed my mind. Not something I dwell on, but... Well, it's something most people think of at least once in a while, isn't it?" she asked. She could be bashful at times, at least around Hiro.

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image esuta gazed at Hiro wide eyed, blushing deeply. Then, she ran up and jumped on him from behind, then kissed his cheek... Perhaps a bit roughly. "I will! I will!" she promised, beaming as she buried her face in his neck and shoulder.

(( Have some excited Esuta. ))
HIRO

User Image
(( Haha. I'll take it smile ))

He walked as she kissed his cheek, carrying her on his back. He didn't mind.

After a few minutes of travel, they arrived at a decent looking camp on the outskirts of the port city. Two men approached them, examined the two until one spoke up. "You with The Red Queen?"
"Yeah...unfortunately. I'd like to not get used to it." Hiro responded simply. His distaste for Delena was no secret. The two men looked at each other for a split second, confused. Then they brushed it off and proceeded to lead them to the overseeing figurehead of the camp. It happened to be a small, petite woman with pink hair, the brightest smile Hiro could ever see on a person. This confused Hiro. It wasn't like the men of the camp were rough-looking like at Rayne's camp. They weren't brooding, or discomforting. The men in this camp seemed more like laid back security guards and engineers. However they were still serious and disciplined. But their leader seemed the opposite. She was the smallest person of them all...and she was cheery. "Eee! Are you with Delena's crew??!"
"Er...yeah but like I told your men here---"
"AWESOME! Do you have it??"
"....yeah" He pulled out a small card-sized device and before he could even extend it to her, she already grabbed it like an impatient child whose parents came home with a gift.
"YESSS!" He then looked at Hiro and Esuta. "OH! Hiro and Esuta right?"
Hiro sighed. "Figures. She'd tell you our names, yet she couldn't even tell us yours."
The woman giggled. "Ah. That's Delena for you."
"Tell me about it..."
BUT oops. Forgive my manners. I'm Lilza. Pleased to meet you two!
"Right. Lil...za. Anyway you got your little thingy. Now---"
Lilza was already right by Esuta, gently stroking her pigtails. "Wow. So well kept. Pretty. Oooh. I wonder what it would look like with pink tips!"

Hiro sighed....great...yet another weirdo he had to deal with...

Volk0v
Babalu X

ESUTA

User Image esuta gazed at Hiro wide eyed, blushing deeply. Then, she ran up and jumped on him from behind, then kissed his cheek... Perhaps a bit roughly. "I will! I will!" she promised, beaming as she buried her face in his neck and shoulder.

(( Have some excited Esuta. ))

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ESUTA

User Image She blushed at the attention. "Oh, uhm, thank you, I try to take care of it when I can," she replied. Lilza... Was so excited about Esuta's hair. "I, ah, don't particularly... Care to dye it, though... It's so much fuss," she explained quietly. Part of her suspected that it wouldn't be so easy to deter this Lilza woman from... Whatever. Makeovers? Esuta and Hiro were on the clock right now, really...
HIRO

User Image

Lilza frowned playfully, but respected Esuta's answer. "Well. If you ever change your mind---"
"Yyeeah..." Hiro interrupted. "...can we just get that thing Delena wanted us to retrieve?"
Lilza slapped her herself in the forehead. "Ah! Of course. So so so sorry! You probably have a loooot of things to do. That Delena. Busy busy busy busy." One of Lilza's men gave her a blue, intricately designed cube and she put it in a metal box. "Now take gooood care of it. It's important."
"....yeah" He took the box and examined it. He felt Lilza's eyes on him and he looked at her. Sure enough, her wide eyes stared at him with massive interest. As if to ask him a thousand questions. "Problem?" He he asked plainy.
"Umm...So...Aegus. And one-fourth of Lisker's---"
Hiro sighed irritably. "Figures she'd tell you that too."
"No no. All Delena had to do was mention your name and I knew instantly...we all knew."
"Look...I get it. We pissed off a lot of people. But if you're planning on some act of vengeance or give me a guilt trip---"
"M-mm!" Lilza shook her head. "I just wanted to know...what was it like? Y''know...Aegus?"
Hiro cocked an eyebrow. "What it's like? Why do you wanna know that? Did you want an application?"
"Whaaa?! No no no no no! NEVER! You guys are--er---were bad mojo. The stuff you did....but...I know you don't roll with them anymore. But---"
"There's nothing to tell...really." He said plainly.
She drooped her head in disappointment. Then she looked at Esuta then her bright smile returned. "Hey, Esuta! Were you in Aegus, too?"

Volk0v
ESUTA

User Image She blushed at the attention. "Oh, uhm, thank you, I try to take care of it when I can," she replied. Lilza... Was so excited about Esuta's hair. "I, ah, don't particularly... Care to dye it, though... It's so much fuss," she explained quietly. Part of her suspected that it wouldn't be so easy to deter this Lilza woman from... Whatever. Makeovers? Esuta and Hiro were on the clock right now, really...

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image Miki Tuscany
Hated of Silence
Malakai’s assumption that his female companions would follow him was correct. Miki didn’t hesitate to take move her much shorter legs in an effort to catch up with Malakai, while Sarah on the other hand looked back at Rayne’s camp one last time before running to catch up with the two individuals that she would be travelling with.

Miki herself had nothing to say to neither Malakai nor Sarah, not even when Sarah took Miki’s hand in hers and started to talk endlessly into Miki’s ear. In a manner that would have been insufferable for a normal person, but easy for Miki to tolerate. So while the small hated child talked endlessly about what sounded a lot like medical, and technical jargon far too complex for a child to know. Miki simply held her hand and nodded periodically to Sarah’s talk of major arteries and how Rayne helped her learn how to stitch wounds. She was a good listener, and it seemed like Sarah could fill the silence for the three travelers. If she didn’t annoy the living hell out of Malakai with her endless stream of chatter.

My greatest weakness... My greatest strength...
Orders with reason... Crimes without passion...
Senseless hate… Silent protests…
Bloodied hands… Regrets without voices…
Stifling loneliness… Unshed tears…
My shattered heart… My perfect mask…

Order Over Crimes:
I’m thinking duct tape? What about you?

Babalu X

Shameless Bibliophile

14,225 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
I started out broken...
With nothing but glue...
Before I was found...
To be nothing but lost...
I've gone through the beatings...
Blowing their expectations to pieces...

Ӽyraɱ

_____________________________Searching for Answers

Maybe Xyram didn’t quite remember the way to the main Miyazaki estate, because she never recalled a Dhroa Khai encampment being anywhere near the main estate. Let alone a forest so overgrown that it looked like a jungle.

Never the less while hacking her way through dense foliage and stumbling upon the encampment wasn’t her best move, it was a good one. Because the ensuing chase left her back up against the wall that surrounded the Miyazaki estate.

Now while other may think this was a bad thing to be pushed against the wall, those people didn’t have the amazing gift that Xyram had. For her a dead end was something that had a ceiling.

]“Give it up girl you’ve got no where to run.” This was a typical response to hear from the ones who had backed the black haired woman to the wall.

“Couldn’t you think of something more original?” Was the only thing that Xyram could say just before she leaped into the air and took off in flight, her blackened wings carrying her over the wall and into the Miyazaki estate where she hoped to be greeted by anything but more Dhroa Khai.

“Why?” She questioned, before preparing herself to dodge projectiles that she anticipated being thrown at her.
I set the curtains on fire...
And now I am searching...
For 'my' god danm show...

One Obvious Charade:
What is this nonsense? Wings? Not a jetpack? WHERE’S THE JETPACK?!

Babalu X
Quote:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ And with the rising tides and winds of change, our story starts anew ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items