Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Champion

LEWMU! LEWMU! LEWMU!
User Image
LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMU
                                The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who, in their grueling travels across trackless lands in prehistoric times, looked
                                enviously on the birds soaring freely through space, at full speed, above all obstacles, on the infinite highway of the air. – Wilbur Wright.

Welcome to Sky's the Limit, an RP originally created in June 2010 by -xx Cheshire D u S K and myself, with a bunch of inspiration
                                from the game Skies of Arcadia. As far as advanced literate RPs go, we're probably one of the most lax when it comes to word count
                                or paragraph count requirements. Image credits go to Zetallis at dA for the lovely banner piece, and Zerochan and Photobucket for
                                the geography and NPC characters. Graphics and coding are from my own sweat and tears, so please don't steal! This is basically our
                                version 2.1. No, we didn't crash and burn or have a great deal of people go on hiatus or anything. I just figured that since everyone's
                                been putting in their best effort, I'd do my best to make a layout befitting these amazing RPers. In any case, thank you so much to
                                everyone for sticking around for so long, and I am deeply honored to be hosting for such a dedicated group.

Oh, and a warm welcome to those looking to join in, as well as random lurkers! We are currently open and accepting, so get working
                                on those applications! Our ragtag crew needs all the help it can get.

LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMU

User ImagemuUser ImagemuUser ImagemuUser Image

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

User Image----START HEADER HERE----
                                                          CLOSER TO WHERE I STARTED
                                                          ...▆▆x c ӈ a s i n g...a ғ τ e r...y o ulewlewlew
                                                          lalala
                                                          lewmulewmuI'M LIVING FOR THE ONLY THING I KNOW I'M RUNNING AND NOT QUITE SURE WHERE TO GO
                                                          lewmulewmuAND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DIVING INTO JUST HANGING BY A MOMENT HERE WITH YOU
                                                          lalala
                                                          lewmulewmulewmulewmulewmulewmu ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

---END HEADER---

copy paste starting next line
                                                  ▆▆ turn of the century !x↗↗
                                                  LEWMULEWMULEWMU____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                  LEWMULEWMULEWMUI’M FALLING EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU , LETTING GO OF ALL I’VE HELD ONTO .
                                                  lalala
                                                  LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMULEW▅▅▅▅▅▅mu▅▅▅▅▅▅mu▅▅▅▅▅▅mu▅▅▅▅▅▅mu▅▅▅▅▅▅mu

Welcome to Romalia, the most prosperous country in Aethe. Believe it or not, the polished gears
                                                        and steamy streets were not always a part of this island nation. Between the early to mid 1300's,
                                                        Romalia's scientists made a breakthrough in medicine, allowing more citizens to survive many of
                                                        the diseases that hindered the country. Most notably was a vaccine to the Sea Plague, which took
                                                        the lives of thousands of countrymen every year. Survival was a double edged sword for Romalia,
                                                        though. Because the island only had a limited amount of habitable regions, overcrowding became
                                                        one of the biggest issues up to the turn of the century. Perhaps because Romalians defied nature's
                                                        will of disease, they were to be hindered by life.

Romalians throughout the ages, though, have lived by the idea of challenging nature. Scientists,
                                                        scholars, engineers, and builders from the richest to the most plebeian walks of life banded together
                                                        to find a solution. No one knew at that point that they were going to change their country and those
                                                        far abroad, forever.

▆▆ the age of steam !x↗↗
                                                  LEWMULEWMULEWMU____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                  LEWMULEWMULEWMUI’M FALLING EVEN MORE IN LOVE WITH YOU , LETTING GO OF ALL I’VE HELD ONTO .
                                                  lalala

Giles Rutherford Morgan was once a commoner inventor with an eccentric mind, but every Romalian
                                                        learned of his name in 1403, when he led the citizens’ efforts to mend the overpopulation issue.
                                                        Along with a small group of associates in the capital, Quovka, Morgan developed the use of steam
                                                        powered engines. Romalians figured the only way to prevent overcrowding was to build upward, but
                                                        builders did not have steady equipment to allow them to construct taller buildings. New equipment
                                                        in the steam movement allowed the buildings to shoot into the sky.

Though steam technology was originally intended for labor, Morgan’s study of steam power led
                                                        Romalia to an age of freedom and enlightenment. Ideas that the citizens once thought of as mere
                                                        dreams and delusions became possible. One of the most influential inventions during the age of
                                                        steam was the airship, which allowed Romalians to breech the vicious waters surrounding the island
                                                        nation in search of new lands and new lives. These flying machines became a symbol of freedom and
                                                        grandeur, and many dreamed of owning these massive vehicles. However, the government, its army,
                                                        and the extraordinarily wealthy generally owned these ships, and a commoner’s only way to the sky
                                                        was to serve on these ships.

▆▆ romalia's dilemma !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

One discovery made during this steam age was the Water Diamond buried far underneath the capital,
                                                        Quovka. Scientists discovered that Romalia was not anchored to the bottom of the ocean, but merely
                                                        floating dangerously along the Sea of Poseidon. The Water Diamond locked Romalia in place with
                                                        its mysterious magnetic pull, and a cavern was quickly placed under heavy security. This vulnerability
                                                        did not scare the Romalian citizens at all. After all, even the strongest group of sky pirates could not
                                                        penetrate the country's powerful defenses. Instead, it just allowed for a question to surface. How did the
                                                        Water Diamond get there in the first place?

Romalians thought themselves to be safe until, according to the sentries, a group of military mutineers
                                                        snatched away the Water Diamond. Romalia sinks gradually into the Sea of Poseidon every day. In
                                                        panic, Governor Cousetis declared the country in a state of emergency and drafted each available airship
                                                        to find the nation's most valuable treasure.

▆▆ hope in the skies !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

You've been drafted aboard the Calliope, the somewhat legendary commoner's ship. The Calliope is
                                                        a fourteen year old luxury airship led by a rather unqualified but lucky commoner. I've got to say, you
                                                        really got the short end of the stick. The ragtag crew comes from all over the known world and all kinds
                                                        of commoner and aristocratic backgrounds. If you weren't in a national crisis, it's a wonder that some
                                                        of you could stay in the same room as others. Yet, maybe hope can shine on this makeshift group.
                                                        Correction, maybe hope can take pity and send a bit of luck your way. Regardless, it's your mission, and
                                                        you can't screw it up, or Romalia and its enlightened age of steam will meet a watery doom.

Let's take to the skies, against all odds. It's time to fly.

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lewmulewmuI'M LIVING FOR THE ONLY THING I KNOW I'M RUNNING AND NOT QUITE SURE WHERE TO GO
                                                          lewmulewmuAND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DIVING INTO JUST HANGING BY A MOMENT HERE WITH YOU
                                                          lalala
                                                          lewmulewmulewmulewmulewmulewmu ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

---END HEADER---

▆▆ the mid night raid !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

(( Continuity is a bit strange, and I left out points from those who dropped ))

After a quick pit stop for assignments and supplies, the Calliope's crew set sail for Cosool, an island
                                                        in western Gulphi to begin their search for the Water Diamond. Once the crew lands in Cosool's docks
                                                        after about two weeks of travel, they find something astonishing-- Even though at least a dozen airships
                                                        set sail towards the same location, they are the only ones in the docks. Well, that is, aside from this
                                                        one beaten up roll of junk belonging to the whimsical inventor, Lester.

Around 8:00 in the evening, the Calliope anchors and the crew members disperse to find information.
                                                        Claudia and Ginger head towards the Sailor's Guild, but they don't uncover anything they didn't already
                                                        know. Johanna goes to the market to find ingredients. Trace finds his way to the clock tower, Lamaella,
                                                        where he hears about the deadly Storm Rogue, Doctor Helmut. As Sadie sneaks around the Calliope,
                                                        she is discovered by Abel. After meeting up with a mysterious confidante, Abel goes to the Gladging
                                                        Tavern, where he meets up with Trace. They play a card game, but Abel backs out. The two get drinks
                                                        instead, then talk about their respective situations on the ship. Johanna meets up with James at
                                                        Gladging Tavern as well. There, they meet a beaten and bleeding sailor, Jerome, who reveal to them
                                                        that there will be a pirate raid at midnight. Trace and Abel leave the bar. Meanwhile, Ginger and Claudia
                                                        go to a diner, where Ginger asks Claudia about her next point of action. Sadie makes her way into
                                                        Claudia's cabin and rummages through the books on her desk. Clarice watches Trace shoo away
                                                        a trio from the bar who demand their money. She offers him food and tells him not to curse around her
                                                        too much. Lisanna wins a game of poker against Charlotte and wins the money back that she had lost.
                                                        As Claudia and Ginger decide to investigate at the opera house, but they run into Trace and Clarice
                                                        along the way. Charlotte finds the group as well, and she challenges Claudia to a game of poker to win
                                                        passage in the Calliope. Lisanna and Abel arrive to observe. Claudia accepts the challenge, and Ginger,
                                                        disappointed, continues to the opera house with Clarice. Trace deals the cards for the match. Through
                                                        the match, Charlotte wins her ride in the Calliope, and Trace, having lost with the Dead Man's Hand,
                                                        is left with a bad omen.

▆▆ at the moment !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

The scene shifts to midnight.

At the benches around Lamaella, Trace and Claudia meet and talk about the events of the evening.
                                                        Claudia is still guilt-ridden about leaving Ginger to play poker with Charlotte, and she is reluctant to
                                                        face the crew. Trace tries to console her, but she rejects the gesture and starts to leave. She looks at
                                                        the sky to see pirate airships, and the two run for the Calliope. Trace gets abducted by the pirates along
                                                        the way, leaving Claudia in the midst of gunfire. Johanna, along with James, witnesses the scene, but
                                                        they are too late to rescue Trace.

Meanwhile, Eustace is observing the scene from the doorstep when a pirate boards the ship. Eustace
                                                        runs inside, and the pirate follows suit.

Victor meets up with a soldier, who tells him about the raid at midnight. He goes to find the crew, and
                                                        happens upon Clarice, who is stealing food from a bakery.

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

▆▆ roleplay courtesy !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

All right, so this is pretty straight forward. First and foremost, follow the Gaia terms of service, since,
                                                        obviously, this RP is on Gaia and I don't want to get kicked off Gaia for misconduct. This means to
                                                        keep content at PG-13 level. Stray away from extreme, graphic violence, and no cybering. Seriously,
                                                        we don't want to see that. Also, this goes without saying, but be civil towards your fellow RPers.
                                                        Characters can be as mean as they want, but you can't. As usual, don't no godmodding, auto-hitting,
                                                        auto-dodging, or auto-killing. Don't kill off another character without the player's consent.

As far as obligations are concerned, please tell me if you're going to be leaving for an extended amount
                                                        of time (rule of thumb~ over ten-ish days). Also, please keep track of the OOC thread. This is where
                                                        all the announcements go, and where a majority of the plotting takes place. I am much more lenient on
                                                        giving extensions for people who post in the OOC thread, so please keep that in mind. I won't give you
                                                        this nonsense about staying in this RP forever and ever, since that's unrealistic, but if you are going to
                                                        leave, please let me know so I can open your position up and allow someone else to take your place.

Finally, don't steal the coding, graphics, wording, or plot (well, don't steal anything) from this RP. Refrain
                                                        from taking post formats as well.

▆▆ literacy requirements !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

Oh, hey, here's the literacy section that you've all been waiting for. We at Sky's the Limit do things
                                                        rather differently than most other RPs out there. Are you ready for this? Word/paragraph count is not
                                                        the biggest thing to worry about here. I know, -gasp- she's crazy! She's out of her mind!

If I had to put a price tag on this RP, it would be light advanced literate. We have an emphasis on
                                                        quality over quantity, and our word count minimum is only 350 words. However, this means I won't
                                                        let you slip through with shoddy grammar and character-building skills. You are going to have to know
                                                        how to develop a character, interact in character with others, and actually spell properly. If you don't at
                                                        least know how to do this, please leave. Well, you can still stalk, but please don't join us.

As far as posting frequency goes, just post whenever you need to. Since our word count requirement
                                                        is so low, I'm hoping for at least a post every week in the in character thread, but if not, every other
                                                        week. Do your best to post in the OOC thread more often than that, though.

For characters, we're using anime pictures. No photographs, please. Also, please decorate your posts.
                                                        It does not have to be incredibly elaborate, but at the bare minimum, use a picture and the character's
                                                        name. Finally, please don't use blinding colors like yellow, violet, or cyan as your main post color.

▆▆ application information !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

Now that we've passed the literacy check, you're probably wondering how you can join. The process is
                                                        pretty straightforward. Fill out the background check and post it in the OOC thread. If I approve, fill
                                                        out the profile application, then post that in the OOC thread. Since we've had problems with post-and-
                                                        run applicants, I will give you fifteen days to fill out the profile application. I can give you an extension,
                                                        but only if you have been active on the OOC thread. If your profile gets accepted, welcome aboard!
                                                        Get to posting and filling out relationships with the other players!

The application process is semi-competitive. If you are the only one applying for the spot, you
                                                        automatically get it. If two or more people apply for the same spot, then I will pick the best fit for the
                                                        crew. Good luck and have fun!

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the captainx ↗↗
                                                      LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMU_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                      LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMUFORGETTING ALL I'M LACKING , COMPLETELY INCOMPLETE

Hi there! I’m Claudia, and I'm the one taking care of this crew... I guess.
                                                                              I’m from central Quovka, and I used to work in a tavern before I won the
                                                                              Calliope in a poker match. Can you believe it? Me! Lady Luckless! Winning
                                                                              a whole airship after this streak of lucklessness! Ahahaha... please excuse
                                                                              my outburst. Folks all around the area call my ship the commoner's ship,
                                                                              nowadays, since I'm not exactly blue blooded or part of the military or anything.
                                                                              Regardless, I’ve got dreams, and I’m here to live them, even though this is
                                                                              a reckless mission. I’ve never lead a group before, let alone a whole crew with
                                                                              our lives on the line, but I’ll do everything I can to manage.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Claudia Byron
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-two
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Lewmu

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the first matex ↗↗
                                                      LEWMULEWMULEWMULEWMU_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes? Do you need something? This better be important because I have
                                                                              a lot of things that need to be looked at and unless you want this ship to
                                                                              fall or burn and crash or get horribly destroyed thus resulting in your body
                                                                              being horribly mutilated and deformed because of a tragic accident, I
                                                                              suggest you leave me to my work and get a move on. There’s only so
                                                                              much light in the day, you know, and only so much time until a fatal
                                                                              disaster occurs! What do you think will happen should a catastrophe
                                                                              strike? Magical ponies that shoot rainbows out their arse will save us?
                                                                              No! We die. That’s right – we DIE. D – I – E. Because of YOU.
                                                                              Interrupting. ME. For a stupid reason. STUPID. What, what, what is it
                                                                              you want anyways go away stop badgering me. What? … The coffee I
                                                                              asked for? … Oh. Err… Ahem. Thank you.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Isaiah Edge
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-seven
                                                                                                    || Player : showerful

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the pilotx ↗↗

Hello. The name’s Victor Lamington, Romalian air force lieutenant, first
                                                                              class. Pleasure to meet you (even though I'm not exactly thrilled to be
                                                                              here). I'm a native born Romalian from Morganston, and I've been in the
                                                                              military since I was a teenager. Oh, you knew that, right? Not exactly
                                                                              too surprised-- my family's been in a bit of disrepute ever since rumors
                                                                              started flitting around that my big brother Morris jumped ship and joined
                                                                              the sky pirates. I guess you can say I'm on this god forsaken commoner's
                                                                              ship because I'll do anything to prove his innocence. Working with so
                                                                              many commoners at a time has me worried, but let's just say I'm taking
                                                                              a chance. I’ll just put on a fake smile as usual, and hope for the best.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Victor Lamington
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-six
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Lewmu

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the navigatorx ↗↗

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas quis
                                                                              odio enim. Donec posuere dapibus mi id ornare. Quisque ut urna sed
                                                                              nulla euismod posuere eget in turpis. Pellentesque mattis sem id arcu
                                                                              imperdiet vel ullamcorper erat vestibulum. Nullam consectetur suscipit
                                                                              fringilla. Aenean eget scelerisque arcu. Phasellus aliquet justo et nulla
                                                                              scelerisque eu ultrices est adipiscing. Aenean id dui sed mi elementum
                                                                              eleifend quis eu est. In tincidunt imperdiet malesuada. Duis eget nunc
                                                                              lectus, elementum mattis nunc. Morbi lobortis ultrices iaculis.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : character name
                                                                                                    || AGE : age ( 20+ )
                                                                                                    || RESERVED : TruthSeekerBeta

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the doctorx ↗↗

Good grief, I sew up one wound or cure one sniffle and then you’re all
                                                                              back at it again. Life would be so much simpler if you people weren’t
                                                                              always going off and getting yourselves hurt. Then again though, if you
                                                                              die that does mean more bodies for me to experiment on…. Why are
                                                                              you looking at me like that, it’s all in the name of science and it might
                                                                              save your life one day. If you don't like my "ethics" that's fine, I prefer to
                                                                              be with my experiments anyway, they don't talk back or complain.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Johanna Deruite
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-seven
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Meggie_Folchart

---END BLURB---

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---
                                              LEWMULEWMU

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the soldierx ↗↗

.... I guess that there's no choice, is there? Not that I really had a choice
                                                                              in the first place; I just couldn't wait to see daylight again. Hm? Oh, I've
                                                                              been... well, the nice word is imprisoned. Guess the guys up top must be
                                                                              pretty desperate if they want my help, of all things. Tch... those dogs really
                                                                              don't know when to give up, do they? When something's hopeless, or
                                                                              impossible, it's better to quit while you're ahead. But our 'leaders' are fools.
                                                                              All of them. But, I suppose that they made the right choice, hiring me. There's
                                                                              no one alive that can stand a chance if I'm on the opposing side! Those
                                                                              renegades won't even know what hit them!!

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Alistair Darachs'son
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-nine
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Kawaii Haya-nee

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the engineerx ↗↗

Be it a mouse, be it a clock; this monotony relents in that sound of the
                                                                              dazzled lilies as the chime of metal clings magnificently. Name…My name
                                                                              is the Holy Ghost that sanctifies all those Blind. See my lovely lips adorned
                                                                              to these married words in blasphemous facts and cackle your own wicked
                                                                              lie. I see, I see—all those wrong in death with the mechanics of the ship.
                                                                              Skills and stones have brought me aboard and denied me sanity and serenity.
                                                                              Shhhh… I can hear them, can you? Oh kekekeke~! They laugh! They jest!
                                                                              They rejoice! They’re humming so wonderful! Feel them for their beauty and
                                                                              aesthetic majesty, the vibrations and whirrs that run this ship. My age is a
                                                                              mystery, agreed? Agreed? No, I was not speaking with you. Squander your
                                                                              time elsewhere for I have love. Questions asked and calls rejected. I merely
                                                                              am here to serve.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Sanctus Phantasma Caecus
                                                                                                    || AGE : Unknown
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : x--V A L I S veracidad

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the strategistx ↗↗

--- Darling, babe; pleasure to meet you. You can call me as many names
                                                                              as I have fake I.D.s. However, it would be my pleasure to introduce you
                                                                              as Abel DiSarro. What so I do, you ask? Right to the chase, I see. Well,
                                                                              honestly; I’m a smuggler strategist. I can get you anywhere and everywhere
                                                                              on a whim if you so wish. Bending the law isn’t a new thing for me either—
                                                                              been doing it for ten years. My family used to be fairly influential and I use
                                                                              that often to my advantage. My kleptomania is a down side...but I love it~

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Abel Disarro
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-four
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : x--V A L I S veracidad

lew

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the gunnerx ↗↗

Aces and Eights, the "Dead Man's Hand" has always been my signature
                                                                              but what would you expect from one of the world's best Gamblers with
                                                                              a nice gun? Trust me there is no soldier that can best me with a gun. No,
                                                                              I don’t plan on working for the government. What the hell do you mean I
                                                                              have no choice in the matter? Hey don’t touch me you assclowns. “Bang,
                                                                              Bang, Bang” How does it feel to have bullets in your legs? Thought so.
                                                                              Who are you? One job? Freedom? No more of your government clowns?
                                                                              You Have a Deal.

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Trace Eyestienn
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-four
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Azbat XLII

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the historianx ↗↗

Oh, this is going to be the story of the Ages! And I'm going to be here to
                                                                              witness it all. I'll write every little detail for you, kitten, I promise. My memoirs
                                                                              are going to sell for more than your tiny little mind can wrap your head around.
                                                                              No, darling, don't go giving yourself a headache trying to count the figures.
                                                                              Just know that it's many, many above your pay grade. And to think, Daddy
                                                                              said that I needed to get out of the history books, find a good husband and
                                                                              other such nonsense. He didn't figure in that I'd be a part of History, now did
                                                                              he? He'll especially regret his mocking of my books and my writing when this
                                                                              crew finds the Water Diamond and my accounts of the discovery sell for
                                                                              millions. Now, if only someone could make my head stop spinning. And
                                                                              what's that ringing in my ears? Why must we be so high up from the
                                                                              ground? And who does the cleaning around he -- OH, GOD, IS THAT A
                                                                              SPIDER!? Get me off of this damn filthy ship!!!

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Elowyn Nichols
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-five
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Lenea Myu-hime

---END BLURB---

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---
                                              LEWMULEWMU

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the scientistx ↗↗

lew
                                                                              mu

|| RESERVED : xXYami no KokoroXx

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the stowawayx ↗↗

lew
                                                                              mu

|| APPLIED : Nanami_Kwakami

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the cookx ↗↗

Great weather here, don't 'cha think ? Well, I guess the view is kind'er
                                                                              pretty. But isn't just goin' ter another place more excitin' than jus' the
                                                                              pretty view ? Hold 'n there, what ? You don't know my name ? By golly !
                                                                              You're talkin' to Clarice Williams ! Still don't 'member me ? Well, you'll
                                                                              know who I 'm after yer done eatin' lunch, yes ? But I'm guessin' we
                                                                              can be friends; but if ya don't want'ter, I guess you can kiss yer tastebuds
                                                                              bye bye !

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Clarice Williams
                                                                                                    || AGE : Twenty-three
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : BabyBJLuvr
                                                                                                    lew

---END BLURB---

---BEGIN BLURB---
                                              User Image

▆▆the bartenderx ↗↗

My my, bonjour, my mysterious friend. I see you've wandered into my
                                                                              humble bar. Well, it's not technically my bar, since it's aboard the Calliope,
                                                                              and the Calliope isn't mine, it's the missus... but it could very well count
                                                                              as mine. Kind of. Maybe. Guess it depends on how you look at it- Oh....
                                                                              I'm rambling again, aren't I? Mes excuses, my friend; It's a terrible habit
                                                                              of mine, just go ahead and direct me when I get off track, because I tend
                                                                              to do that during conversations and completely forget what I was talking
                                                                              about in the first place! It's just a small quirk of mine; please bear with it,
                                                                              for I'm not too sure if it will ever wear off . . . oh... sorry! I did it again!
                                                                              What was I saying before, when you first walked into the room? Oh yes,
                                                                              thank you for reminding me! Welcome to the Calliope, and I hope you
                                                                              enjoy your stay. Would you care for a drink?

lew
                                                                              mu

|| NAME : Thomas Basset
                                                                                                    || AGE : Thirty-one
                                                                                                    || PLAYER : Kawaii Haya-nee

---END BLURB---

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

User Image
                                                  Welcome to the world of Aethe!

User Image
                                                              xx ROMALIAlewmu↖ ↖

A snowy country far up north, Romalia is the birthplace of steam technology and
                                                                  one of the most prosperous countries in the world. The country is highly urbanized,
                                                                  with buildings towering high in the sky and foggy streets. Unlike other islands, Romalia
                                                                  is anchored to the ground with the mysterious Water Diamond at its center. Up until
                                                                  recently, Romalia was separated from the rest of the world because of the Poseidon
                                                                  Sea's deadly whirlpools and waves.

CLIMATE : Immensely cold and snowy year round.
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : Quovka (capital), Morganston (industrial city in the west), Lakife
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : (eastern port)
                                                                  RULER : Silas Cousetis, governor

User Image
                                                              xx KAKAROUlewmu↖ ↖

Kakarou is a large country east of Romalia. The citizens embrace the steam age
                                                                  once Romalians enter their land. Currently, they are allied with Romalia, and the two
                                                                  countries share free trade and prosper off of each others wealth. Kakarou is split into
                                                                  two primary areas- Southern Kakarou, which has rich and fertile land, and Northern
                                                                  Kakarou, a wasteland covered in snow. The country is often a target for sky pirates.

CLIMATE : South- mild and temperate, North- Cold year round
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : Escalian (capital), Yurzina (business center), Kaanis (developing
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : northern city)
                                                                  RULER : Eliza Sigellus, governess

User Image
                                                              xx FEYANlewmu↖ ↖

A small fishing village between Romalia and Kakarou and a Kakarouan colony. Feyan's
                                                                  citizens are not quick to embrace the steam technology, but they allow other countries
                                                                  to do so. This is because airships generally need to stop by between the two larger
                                                                  countries in order to refuel and restock, which allows Feyan to prosper. Feyan's biggest
                                                                  exports are seafood, corn, and cattle.

CLIMATE : Temperate and mild, large rainstorms during the summer
                                                                  RULER : Kamal Torflich, mayor, and Kakarouan authorities

User Image
                                                              xx ATROVALlewmu↖ ↖

A small, ambitious country southwest of Romalia, Atroval is heavily industrialized
                                                                  and the home of many mass airship manufacturers. It is also the birthplace of steam-
                                                                  based automobiles. Atroval’s main food source other than seafood is exported from
                                                                  Romalia and Feyan, because once cities developed during the shift to the age of steam,
                                                                  conditions became unsuited for farming. The Atrovian language is the equivalent of
                                                                  French, though many of the natives know Romalian as well.

CLIMATE : Temperate, incredibly hot during summer. Heavy rainfall year round.
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : Palipilara (business center and capital)
                                                                  RULER : Hughes Mizel, governor

User Image
                                                              xx GULPHIlewmu↖ ↖

Gulphi is large nation that is comprised of many small islands. The country is
                                                                  located south of Romalia and Atroval, reaching almost to the Storm Line. The islands
                                                                  are connected by strong bridges, and the citizens are known as adepts at building
                                                                  and construction. Gulphi is an isolated nation which distrusts the spread of steam
                                                                  technology. As it is the closest country to the Elruit Fortress, Gulphi has seen more
                                                                  sky pirate raids than all the other countries in the north combined.

CLIMATE : Tropical, with heavy rainfall. Temperate in winter.
                                                                  MAJOR CITIES : Soleris (capital), Cosool (large city in the west)
                                                                  RULER : Wiglaf Beyeul, king

User Image
                                                              xx ELRUIT FORTRESSlewmu↖ ↖

To the west of Gulphi is a large fortress. Elruit is the base of the Storm Rogues, the
                                                                  largest sky pirate group in the Northern Lands. The fortress was once just ruins from
                                                                  an old, uncompleted Gulphian castle that was left to rot once the citizens found the
                                                                  seas too foggy to traverse. Very few people steering near the fortress has ever crossed
                                                                  it alive. Rumors say that the pirates buried a large treasure hoard beneath their fortress.

User Image
                                                              xx THE STORM LINElewmu↖ ↖

Right along Aethe's equator, the Storm Line separates the Northern and Southern
                                                                  Lands with a line of violent storms and jagged rocks along the sea. No one has
                                                                  successfully crossed the Storm Line, though a few lucky people who escaped back
                                                                  to land said to have witnessed strange, broken ships scattered along the Line that
                                                                  have never been seen by the whole of the northern hemisphere.

User Image
                                                              xx THE SOUTHERN LANDSlewmu↖ ↖

The oceans in the Southern Lands are more calm than those in the Northern Lands,
                                                                  and the area is untouched by steam technology. It was rumored by many Romalians
                                                                  that before the Storm Line separated Aethe with its violent barrier, the Southern people
                                                                  brought the Water Diamond to the country, though no one knows if this is true.

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

As a luxury airship, the Calliope is equipped with the following accommodations--

User Image

The bridge, of course, is stationed at the front of the ship. Wide windows spanning in a semicircular
                                                        shape allow for a wide range of sight. In a raised platform over the bridge is a large meeting table.

User Image

Every crew member has a single cabin. Though these cabins are each the size of a small hotel room,
                                                        the beds are wide. Each cabin comes with a closet and a desk, as well as a few tall windows. The cabins
                                                        are located directly behind the bridge.

User Image

No airship would be complete without its steady maze of hydraulics and gears. At the back of the
                                                        ship is the engine room, which pretty much takes up the entire back half of the Calliope.

User Image

An open deck is suspended directly above the bridge. It is mostly vacated, since sudden maneuvers
                                                        do not take kindly to random pieces of furniture or whatnot. The deck is a nice view, if you can take
                                                        the cold air.

User Image

On an upper floor directly above the cabins are the library and medical ward. Though both are a
                                                        bit dusty, they are well equipped fully with the an assortment of books and medicine, respectively.

User Image

Ah, the baths. Beneath the cabins are two large communal baths, one for men and one for women.
                                                        It is the perfect place to relax after a day out fighting pirates or exploring the unknown world.

User Image

Hungry? Head for the galley, which is equipped with stocks of food and drinks for our lovely cook
                                                        and bartender pair. The former owner of the Calliope was immensely fond of wine, so the galley is
                                                        modeled like a classy high-end bar.The galley is located on the top floor.

User Image

Adjacent to the galley, overlooking the front of the ship is a small, but comfortable lounge. The
                                                        lounge is the perfect place to relax with a book or socialize with fellow crew members. A wide
                                                        fireplace sits at the center of the room, and no matter how cold it is outside, the lounge is always
                                                        warm.

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

▆▆ stopping in atroval !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

“So like, Narimia the Man-Killer totally has a whole harem of a hundred handsome
                                                        guys to do her bidding. Keeps them all in her bit of the fortress. I’m soooo jealous!
                                                        You know what I’m talking about? Ha ha ha.”
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— Lori Eldabins, student.

“There’s this new opera production opening up in Gulphi, and apparently it’s a hit!
                                                        Wish I could go, but they’re so a**l about foreigners. It’s probably not worth THAT
                                                        much trouble.”
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— Frederich Tantes, merchant.

“Ugh, economy’s been wrecked lately. Heard that the skies are getting more
                                                        dangerous around Kakarou with the hurricane and those new pirate attacks. Not to
                                                        mention that Romalia’s sinking like that.”
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— Stuart Ford, airship manufacturer.

“You know that new commanding officer, Scallen? Yeah, heard the old guy, Somis,
                                                        got sacked for treason.”
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx— Carol Sienna, bar patron.

▆▆ what about the crew ? !x↗↗
                                                  lalala

Sorry, we don't have any dirt on the crew members yet. Check back soon!

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

User Image
                                                                        FOLSWORTH THE THUNDER KINGlewmu↖ ↖

A former Romalian aristocrat, Folsworth abandoned his post in the government
                                                                          and is now the leader of the most dangerous sky pirates in the entire ocean,
                                                                          the Storm Rogues. The criminal's youthful looks and polite demeanor are not
                                                                          to be taken lightly, as he is a hardened killer and a strategic mastermind. His
                                                                          ship is christened the "Storm-bringer," a ghastly white airship with gold sails
                                                                          bearing the Storm Rogues insignia of a skull and lightning bolts. He is fully
                                                                          armed and completely dangerous. If sighted, the guild advises that you either
                                                                          steer away or rush to an early death. Though Folsworth hardly leaves the
                                                                          Elruit Fortress, he wreaks total havoc on Gulphi and Kakarou when he does,
                                                                          having brought down whole cities with his force.

BOUNTY : 100,000,000 Gold

Please see the sailor's guild in eastern Quovka or any of its affiliated branches
                                                                          all over the world if you have any information.

User Image
                                                                        NARIMIA THE MAN-KILLERlewmu↖ ↖

Known for her dashing looks and blood red eyes, Narimia is a Storm Rogue
                                                                          second only to Folsworth the Thunder King. She is charged with raiding towns
                                                                          in Gulphi and Kakarou, as well as the reported kidnapping and assault of over
                                                                          eighty young men. If any airship happens to come across a crimson ship with
                                                                          black sails, take extreme caution as even though she is not as prominent of
                                                                          a Storm Rogue as Folsworth, she is much more ruthless. Her ship is the
                                                                          "Roulette," a re-armed version of the Atrovian military model Cygnus-B44.
                                                                          She often strikes in port towns in Gulphi, scouting out individual men in pubs
                                                                          and around the markets in order to formulate a plan of pursuit.

BOUNTY : 5,700,000 Gold

Please see the sailor's guild in eastern Quovka or any of its affiliated branches
                                                                          all over the world if you have any information. Also, please contact the Gulphi
                                                                          merchant guild if you have information about the missing men.

User Image
                                                                        LE ZELLIUS THE RAIDERlewmu↖ ↖

Le Zellius and his crew are independent pirates often sighted roaming the
                                                                          southern area of Kakarou this recent year. He is known for his quick wit, his
                                                                          merciless, take-no-prisoners nature, and his sneaky ability to stage surprise
                                                                          attacks. He commands the airship "Chimera," an uncanny ship melded from
                                                                          several different models of prototype ships. This unique model includes
                                                                          many long range cannons and a hidden smoke bomb contraption. Though
                                                                          his ship is disguised to be appear as a regular merchant ship, once the air
                                                                          becomes unusually smoky and clouded, you can be sure that Le Zellius'
                                                                          crew is nearby. Take caution when approaching this man, as he is a
                                                                          master with both a long-sword and dual pistols.

BOUNTY : 900,000 Gold

all over the world if you have any information or if you have witnessed any
                                                                          sightings of immensely smoky areas around Kakarou.

User Image
                                                                        DOCTOR FRANKLIN HELMUT THE RIPPERlewmu↖ ↖

Formerly a promising Therapist from Gulphi, Dr. Helmut has become one of
                                                                          his country's most wanted men. A known accomplice of Folsworth and Narimia,
                                                                          Dr. Helmut is wanted for the murders of at least seven of Gulphi's Royal line,
                                                                          and the rape of three women and one man. He is a master of mental warfare
                                                                          and quite skilled with knives. It is advised that he be avoided at all costs. He
                                                                          was last spotted traveling aboard a stolen merchant vessel towards the Elruit
                                                                          Fortress

BOUNTY : 4,200,000 Gold

all over the world if you have any information.

Beloved Champion

User ImageLEWMU!

lalala
                                                          lalala

---END HEADER---

Totally not stealing this idea from awesome people like RiiBBON and KiD IC4RUS.

...Okay, I kind of am, but heeey, it's a really good idea /fails at being convincing. In any case, for people in
                                                  charge of other RPs out there, let's swap banners!

Here's ours :

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4l6um3m][img]http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/lewmu/Skies2-1/banner.png[/img][/align][/color][/url]

And our affiliates :

lewfail...Yanno, when we get them.

Beloved Champion

Beloved Champion

Beloved Champion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out