Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With:Ren
OOC:First post...
little poopy but it'll improve :3

`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×♥ ╮ஐ╭♥׺°”˜`”°º×׺°"`

Satomi sat in her office, a book in hand and her eyes focused on the contents of the pages.She was currently off in her own little world and enjoying it, it had been a slow day for ehr which meant a good day for others.However, soon the sound of footsteps by the clinic would raise her attentions, causing her to put her book down and look to the door. When she saw it was Ren walking into her office, she felt her heart skip a beat and her stomach sink before it felt as a million butterflies had filled it. These were feelings he had always sparked in her, well,minus the stomach sinking.Despite how she felt, she couldn't show it.They had broke up, and she couldn't show how she felt until she felt that he felt the same.

It hadn't been long since they had split, and it hadn't been because of anything wrong with their relationship, but rather because Satomi felt she was emotionally unavailable for him.Her mother had passed away after battling cancer and Satomi detached herself from the world until she finally went to a counselor.Now she felt much better about herself and was dealing with her mother's passing much better, she also felt she was ready to be Ren's again...if he'd have her.

Smiling,she then greeted him."Hello Mr. Watanabe...He then said he was taking one of the beds and wasn't to be disturbed, to which Satomi rolled her eyes and sighed.Really Ren?That's how you're going to be...must be a really rough day...but still...She thought to herself before picking up her book once again and starting to read before talking to him once again,her eyes not leaving the book."Wanna talk about it? Must be pretty bad to put you in this kind of mood."She was aware he said not to disturb him, but she knew he needed to get whatever was weighing on him off his chest.

Star

User Image
User Image

tab with: ryou tab where: in my office tab mood: perplexed tab

Ayaka could see that Ryou had been running for awhile, his chest heaving in and out fast; no signs of it other than that. He wasn't breathing from his mouth, and if he had been breathing through his nose, it was rather quiet. In her echoey, barren room, anything was possible to hear. And, for the first time, there was one thing that was reticent; his panting. Must've been a long run, by the looks of it. With a turn of his head, she knew right away that he felt safe, knowing that the guy that was chasing after him had most likely run past the door. Most likely new at this hide and seek game, because most people knew that Ryou hid himself in here.

When Ayaka had called him a b*****d, she suddenly realized that he sort of was, only living with his Mom. So, when Ryou gave her that bitter stare, she didn't blame him one bit. Though the words just carelessly slipped from her mouth, she should've known better to think before she spoke; which was a rare occasion other than when she was literally doing her job. Casual conversations, especially ones that happened a lot with this kid, she didn't consider her choice of words to say or what actions to pull. Whatever happened, happened -- and she usually went with it whether it good or bad. Quite frequently she had been on his good side, which is the side she rather abide. But, it wasn't the look she thought it was. Staring deeper into his eyes, it was that look. The look he'd always give her before he got her all confusing with his words, where he got up all close and personal and used terms that she had never heard before; even as the elder she was. And that leer that Ryou was giving her; it just made everything worse. What was he planning? Was he trying to be seductive again, or was this another one of his games?

He was pacing now, and that got her heart started. The constant b-bump b-bump b-bump was increasing and getting faster and faster and soon enough she could feel it through her skin, through the vibrations of the bench and soon to be going to the floor, like a tiny radar that gave off signals; producing energy to give to Ryou in which he used to make her even more flustered. "A-And what was it about?" Ayaka could hardly tell her voice was shaking. Hell, her whole body was trembling now. But, rather than listening to his little ramble, she'd put her mind somewhere else. Her job was to listen, but she kind of hated that. That's all she did: listen. No one listened to her, no one really ever asked her opinion. And when they did, they'd do the exact opposite of what she said and get themselves into deep crap, and she'd have to be their Jhonny-on-the-spot, saving their a** once again. And over, and over, and over and it never stopped. This is how her life would go on, and just for once, just with this kid she did not want to listen. All he said was complicated sentences and phrases that just melted her brain, made her so inattentive that she'd rather sleep; but what did she get paid for? She got paid for listening. And though it wasn't a lot she made, she had to listen. Even if it was just faint listening, under all the other background noises and tweeting conversations outside, she had to listen. He already knew how she was; ignorant, but caught the main words, which she usually based questions off of in a careful manner.

Ryou had started speaking again, and she could only tell because his lips were moving, but she hardly caught the words, and Ayaka wasn't a good lip-reader. She knew signlanguage, but lip-reading was not a skill she'd put on a resume. She assumed that it had something to do with her, because instead of sitting himself across from her, he dared to sit right next to her, scaring her a bit. Her heart nearly jumped out of it's place, and made it skip twice as fast as before. She was definitely going to listen now. Her ears were ready to listen, to hear all the words that were said through that frivolous little head of his. Whether it baffling or made complete and utter sense, she was all ears. He was going on about this mysterious woman, and how she had the ability to control someone with any word. Maybe, just maybe she had supernatural abilities that allowed her to access cells in that particular someone's head that made her able to control him? Or maybe she was just thinking a bit too unstably, and he meant quite literally what he was saying, in a more likely way. Ryou's arm slid along the bench, and of course, had fallen behind her neck, and was more of a cushion than the actual one was. His skin where it touched her neck was cold, and it started to make her a bit chilly herself. And that was it. He ended himself with a question, his eyes glued to her, which he probably had planned intentionally, because she could not glance back at all. No matter what, her head could not turn, because she knew if she did, it would not turn out well for her. She would freak out, and she knew that she would. Ayaka was frozen; the chill had taken over her body, and not even the warmth of her sweater helped. All she could think about was what he was asking about, and what the exact answer was, if there was one.

"Would you even call it 'ending?" She was completely unknowing where she was going with this, but she'd wing it, and go with it for now. "I mean, if she had the ability to make him do whatever she wanted, would you actually call that a 'good thing'? I mean, if I were that man, the only move I'd make is to go far far away from that woman. Even if she's intriguing, or even if she was the Queen of England. I'd never see the woman again, and move on with my life to find a friend, or someone like the woman who wouldn't enslave him, and wouldn't make him think that he could ever be in a 'tricky spot'." Ayaka shrugged, still staring down at the floor. "I just.. wouldn't be around her at all. Though, that's just my opinion." She thought about the situation, but could hardly see that actually happening in real life. Nothing in particular in this school stood out, and she couldn't think of any pairs outside of school that could possibly acquaint the situation. "I'm quite sure, though, that everyone has their own way of dealing with things, and if you know who that pair is, I think you should leave their situation be and let them figure out the next move themselves." His staring was still bothering her, and knowing that it was impolite to talk to someone without looking at them was itching at her even more.

User Image

___ RAINA LIN '
                                                              the BitterSweet ARCH ENEMY ||xxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-- mr. himura's office.

tab "I see…" Raina held her sigh in. The musical had only two rehearsals left and yet, the play was still a big mess – like the office and its disorganized owner – and especially with all the students dropping out like flies. Blue-gray eyes watched the other boorishly drop into his chair with disinterest; noting the change in his appearance. He looked a little younger, more cool, with his glasses off… and for once he was dressed nicely. The side of her mouth twitched up as an amusing thought came to her. I bet he’d be popular amongst the girls, if they saw him like this. They’d probably make a fanclub for him. And won’t bother around Akira anymore… The more she thought about it, the better the idea became. She would have to somehow work the gossip into the crowd, and soon everyone would be all over him instead of her lover.

tab "I want you and Akira to do an errand for me, it'll be during your spare time."

tab Raina immediately began her rejection… but stopped when she realized the name ‘Akira’ as he mentioned: “…I want you two…” She immediately took back the words she was about to say and pursed her lips. To spend a whole afternoon with Akira was an offer she would not refuse for her life. She could even forgive him for being a pest with his smartass attitude and a foolish grin on his face that was seriously beginning to grate on her nerves. This unlikeable character… She brushed it off and thought of Akira, before turning her head away (pretending to be interested in the certificates along the wall) to hide any over-eagerness/bliss she might have been showing on her face.

tab "If you see Akira let him know what's happening he needs to be there during his spare time anyway. In the costumes coming in will be his finished prince ball outfit, I want to make sure there isn't anything wrong with it. If you don't see him, I'll just have a message sent to him in his last class."

tab Raina snapped back to meet his eyes with an expression of a child who had her cherished toy taken away. “I’ll find him!” The words tumbled out of her mouth in stark reaction; her mind blank momentarily. “s**t.” She mumbled under her breath when she recollected herself a second later. Nothing happened... She snatched the paper out of his hands –still a bit out of control– and spun away from him. Resting her head on her hand which was propped up by the armrest, she let her hair and arm act as a divider between them. Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY?

tab The chair clattered beside her and she briefly listened to her teacher mumble nonsense again. At least he wasn’t picking on the odd incident before. She ignored his words and was glad that he let it go at that. “Thanks but no thanks.” She said from the bottom of her heart. She could deal with her own problems but she was grateful in the sense he hadn’t been annoying (like before) around these matters. Within moments she had strangely warmed up to him. She tilted her head up from her downcast gaze to see him motioning for her to leave with him and cracked a smile. “There’s something you want to do right? Dressed so nicely? I won't cause trouble...” And maybe she’ll spare him from the fangirls.

tab Turning to pick up her bag, she caught sight of a dreaded scene outside of the window in the courtyard – causing her anger thermometer to shatter.

tab “I found him,”

tab Were her last words before she burst out of the office coldly and nearly knocking him over. How could she? How could she? HOW COULD SHE? Lena had never shown any sign of reciprocating Akira’s feelings. But what was this now? They were in an embrace? She was too angry to think, much less cry. Storming through the halls, unlike herself, everyone parted way like the red sea.

-- courtyard.

tab There it was. The dreaded scene. They had dared to stay in the same position the whole time too; nudging at each other disgustingly. AND the rain wasn’t helping either… making the two in front of her look like destined-to-be-together, cute and sweet lovers. She lost the last bit of control that she had left and barreled into the couple sitting together and forcefully shoved them apart in her despair. It was simple too – with all the strength she had developed after years of fencing topped with anger and frustration. She stood towards her nemesis with her back towards Akira.

tab "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? YOU–" Raina cursed and shouted out all the profanities she knew, not limiting her anger. Shouting out words of hatred along with long series of confessions of jealousy and practically all the reasons why she hated her, she eventually came to a stop… breathless and a strange feeling of emptiness as only the rain sounded between them. She glared at Lena and then a sudden presence of the forgotten man behind her dawned on her. Spilling everything so sloppily like that was unlike her and she felt embarrassed. She wanted to cry. And she was tired. "I-I hate you." Her lips were trembling as she said her last words before the tears gathering at her eyes threatened to spill, and ran. Throwing down her bag to maximize her speed, she ran.

-- alcove of the school.

tab The gloomy weather was of aid. There was no one wandering around to see her or bother her. Dropping desperately down in the hidden alcove of the school, she let the rain continue to pound her already-soaked-self. It was soothing now… on her side. At least there was one thing on her side. She huddled her knees closer to herself and placed her chin upon it, staring at the relieved greenery in front of her. Are you happy it’s raining? Raina held her tears in. She wouldn’t cry. Never. She had no reason to cry – that would be admitting defeat. The rain reveals the heart. 雨心…My name… how suiting… you’ve named me well… Raina began chokedly singing a song quietly to herself, immersing herself with the calmness and sad lyrics of the song...

XXXXX"我不敢哭... 因為我不想認輸... 你的心為她---她---她守護... 我...比誰都清楚...........--"

translation;; "I won't dare cry... because I won't admit defeat... your heart is guarding h-h-her... I... understand more than anyone."

___ A SECRET MAKES A WOMAN WOMAN ;__ »
                                                                ________________________________she's totally not your style

User Image
                                                                                                            i saw her yesterday
                                                                                                            a girl who's totally not your style
                                                                                                            a girl like that means nothing to you
                                                                                                            she’s just any girl
                                                                                                          ⓈⒸⒽⒺⒹⓊⓁⒺ___ ⋟⋟
                                                                                                                  at// alcove of the school, outside
                                                                                                                  with// no one
                                                                                                                  mood// a little empty.
                                                                                                                  ooc// Colour in later.
                                                                            User Imagenot knowing me is bad enough
                                                                            but you’re comparing me to a girl like her?
                                                                            you really don’t know me
                                                                            or what kind of girl i am

Nocturnabelle

Mauve Alert

summer_lovett

User ImageUser Image

a bittersweet delinquent is ■ ❛ where - office ❛ with who - Ayaka Ishimaru ❛ feeling - Contemplative

• It always impressed him how she could be so deliberate with her own little script as a counselor. In beginning, Ryou's visits to the office that smelled always of tea and mahogany wood had always been with a teacher pushing him in, the act of getting caught literally red handed with some poor student bleeding by his feet being a problem he had fixed, and at first, the two shared no real correlation between eachother other than the fact that neither one wanted to do anything with the other. Ryou knew that she was being paid to fix him and Ayaka most likely saw him as another student who was still in developing outlets for his testosterone - where most male students sought the outlet between a girl's legs, Ryou seemed to enjoy beating others for intentions unbeknownst to her at the time. The red-haired male could still remember the silence of their first meeting, her line of questions having not been reciprocated at all by him, and this continued for a few several meetings. Of course, once he realized that she hated being here as much as he did, there was a small part of him that began to open up to her. Eventually, that small part grew to affection. Ryou could relate to her position, being put in a position that she did not enjoy in the slightest but had no choice but to follow through, and so these visits were just formal in the beginning. He'd ask her some small question, if it even related, and she would recite some advice from the back of her mind that could possibly help solve it, then he'd completely destroy the student-counselor relationship and become more private.

She listened and he knew she hated it. Ayaka listened to the problem while her mind was elsewhere, dealing with the situation she was in that he put her in. She did not tell him to move to the other seat, nor did she inch herself away from his body when he put his arm on the back of the couch to give her head a little support, but rather she just sat in the little trap like the bunny that she was...and waited. It was all too cute. Being so close to her, Ryou's eyes were fixated on the parts of her that he found beautiful while he waited for a response. The way her small eyelashes complimented her eyes, the slight tint to her cheeks that formed from how cold she was, and the outline of her lips that were quickly drying up from the fact her little tea mug was not within reach. Ryou could stare at her for hours and not find it boring, unlike the history class with a certain teacher or the all-knowing gaze of a colder student that had him in her grips. Ayaka had the small allure to her that calmed him and helped him forget all the troubles that were piling on his shoulders. When she spoke, the movement of her lips were almost a small invitation for him to lean in and kiss, but he restrained himself. He always did.

"That's all I needed to know..." Ryou said and seemingly gave her the empty satisfaction that she likely no longer cared to receive. Ayaka listened, she spoke, and she fixed another problem amongst thousands that were growing every day. As a warning sign, the girl felt the muscle in his arm that she was using to rest start to flex and then- "..but then, what should I do about you..?" And then she felt the side of her head being touched. Ryou had raised up the arm that she was using as an armrest, explaining the flex she felt moments prior, and was now running his hands through the soft black strands of her hair affectionately. Softly, which was an amazing feat considering the nasty rumours hanging around him. Were she able to tell anyone that he was actually capable of being gentle the majority of individuals would ask her to give examples, which was an impossible feat. For now, this softness was solely her secret and the fact that he was doing it made it difficult to treat him like a student, not when it was clear that he had no interest in seeing her as a counselor than he did a normal girl. Pulling his face from staring at her further, Ryou took a small look around the office that had been her private place in the prison of the school. "I can't imagine the headache you must get from dealing with all the people in this school... I have trouble in dealing with them from the play, but hearing their problems all day when they know you have to listen makes me think you're hiding a liquor bottle somewhere in here." While brushing the side of her head, Ryou thought about her words in the back of his mind and related it to his current situation. Could he simply leave Raina alone? No. The girl was a fuse waiting to go off and lighting her anger wasn't something he could afford. Ryou had too much to lose and it meant that the threats he received from teachers about expulsion would actually become a reality had Raina decided one day to open her mouth. And that meant that he'd never see Ayaka again as well. He couldn't afford it to happen and he swore that it never would. Despite the troubling grades that he was getting, whenever the male encountered a moment of being warned that he would be kicked out, there was a sign of brilliance where he'd raise his GPA just enough to get out of trouble. Ryou managed to live life comfortably like this and there was no problem.

But then Raina had to see him like that...

The stunned look to the stoic face she had at all times almost suited her and Ryou would have enjoyed it, had it not been his secret that she found out. The worst part was that it was not like he could threaten her into secrecy given her popularity and social status within the confines of this miserable building. For all the times he had been called a wild dog, Ryou never understood it until he realized that he had a leash around his neck now in which Raina could tug at any given moment. God, he hated this feeling. The fact that all his brute strength mattered so little, despite the years it took to get it, and for it to mean nothing to a single woman. Looking back at Ayaka, Ryou knew that she had that same power over him. And yet her presence did not threaten him because he believed that she could at least understand him on some level. He hoped, at least, that she could. Fingers tied themselves in knots around her raven hair, Ryou did the daring thing and leaned in to whisper sweet nothings to the girl's exposed ear with his hot breath.

Mewling Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                                        • After his little tantrum, he laid there in the mattress, allowing himself to sink into it. He replayed that scene over and over, regretting everything that he had told Lena. She was still so young, and her eyes were filled with so much optimism and brightness it was electrifying. She was as radiant as the moon, shining so brightly to illuminate the night. But like some days, when he had rejected her, her beautiful glow was missing from the sky, leaving the work to the dimmed stars. She was essential to his pathetic life, yet he refused her, denied her love. He knew she did for the longest time, and so did he. Yet... He rejected her because of mediocre problems. The fact that he would lose his job, or she would be the gossip of the school. He couldnt allow her to go through such hardships. Besides, he wasn't any good for her. He was clumsy, and introverted when he's off work. He was never like 'Mr.Watanabe' that she was so familiar with.

His ears had picked up on Satomi's question, but he was silent. How could explain to her that he was in love with his student and he just rejected her confession without sounding like a whiny high school student or creeper? It would have definitely been awkward if he had told her since she was his ex-girlfriend. It was already awkward enough that they were co-workers at the same school. He really should have went to Ayaka-san instead of Satomi. He came here for silence so he could figure out a battle plan of an apology for Lena, but is now in a bigger situation with his ex. This was going to be a hell of a ride.

" Em insh slouve wit ahsh stoodeint." He mumbles in the pillow, groaning in sadness. He cant bring himself to do it. It was far too awkward to speak about with Satomi. Maybe if he distracts her, he can get out without her asking any more questions. He sits up with a strange aura hovering around him, and his teal eyes seemed to glow. In the end he tells her, " I'm sorry to have disrupt you, Satomi-san.. I've just had a rough day with students, you know, I have so much to do, because you've heard. Akira wants to do a play, so I have to help him. Its all a huge mess for me right now." He lied.

'Sorry, Satomi, but right now.. I dont think I'm completely ready to tell you the truth.' Thankfully, he was a pretty good liar. But he wasn't sure if she was able to detect him..

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LOCATION × nurse's office
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab EMOTIONS × guilty x x x
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THOUGHTS × jeez... lying to the ex now too, huh?
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OOC × shorter than the first post ughhh OTL
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab COMPANY × ex-girlfriend

Business Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    With:Ren
    OOC:Meh, sorry it's short xP

`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×♥ ╮ஐ╭♥׺°”˜`”°º×׺°"`

Silence met her ears in response to her question, looking back, she saw he had buried himself in the pillow and mattress. She resisted the urge to chuckle at the sight, seeing something was troubling him for sure. Satomi returned her attention to her book and decided to wait and see if he would respond, if he didn't she would leave him be, though soon she head muffled speaking from his direction.This time she couldn't help but laugh, then she did her best to impersonate his response."Em slouve wit ahsh stoodeint?"She said, her laughing gradually ceasing as she tried to decode it,saying it over and over in her head.

Her decoding efforts were interrupted by an actual response,making her close her book and move to the bed he was occupying.Pulling a chair up beside it, she smiled warmly,looking down at him."You're not disturbing me, I'm actually...."She paused before continuing.Really glad to see you, I've missed you like crazy... She thought to herself before continuing to speak."Glad you felt comfortable to come here.Whether it was for the quiet or because you want me to help you feel better.It's more than what's been going on between us lately."She said honestly, not being able to recall the last time the two were around each other in a non-professional scenario.

"Yeah, I heard about the play...I'm sorry you've been overloaded.Anything I can do to help take some stress off you?"She asked,studying him.It wasn't like him to get stressed to this extent over such ordinary things, he was lying to her. She decided not to say anything but instead would go on a fishing trip.She would let him tell her, and simply bait the conversation to get him to gradually tell her more about what was going on, then maybe she could actually help him with whatever " em insh slouve wit ahsh stoodeint." was.

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200
    User ImageUser Image

Lena was startled when she realized just how much she enjoyed the texture of Akira's strong and weathered hand, and the feeling of it gently caressing her cheek. Maybe it wasn't so much the feeling of his skin against hers that comforted Lena, but Akira himself. But being as stubborn as she was, Lena convinced herself that it was merely the situation she was in that made her cheeks noticeably warm at his touch, and her mood inevitably brighten ( even if it was only by a tiny amount ) at his playful chuckle.

Continuing to count the money she assumed would cover the cost of dry cleaning, Lena listened to Akira's chivalrous attempt to decline her efforts to repay him. "That's really not necessary. It's just a shirt." he insisted, but Lena would have none of it. She turned around to face him, money in hand, as she reminded herself that as much as she'd like to save her cash for more worthwhile things -such as new fencing equipment or candy-, it would be in Lena's best interests to just pay the man. Part of her was worried that if she didn't compensate for the King's clothes, he would find some way to use it as blackmail, but the other part of Lena -the majority of her- felt genuinely bad about using him as a personal hanky. So, Lena came to the conclusion that she would not be leaving Akira's company without a slightly lighter and thinner wallet.

However, any guilt Lena had felt towards Akira disappeared with his next words. “Though if you really want to apologize you could give me that kiss... or you could let me show you my favorite sweet shop after school. It'll make you feel better~" he suggested, grinning deviously as he lightly nudged her side with his elbow.

Lena's expression changed rapidly then; from one of calm fatigue to one of amused disbelief. It was clear that Akira was only joking...or maybe not. Lena had never been good at reading people, and was especially bad when it came to a certain blonde-haired playboy. "A-...Are you serious?" she asked him quizzically, raising a delicate brow. She resisted the urge to glare at him, because of his kindness a few moments ago. "I guess you really are a sucker for punishment." Lena said quietly, a small smirk pulling up the corner of her mouth. Had it been any other time, Lena would've acted on her statement and pinched Akira, or might have laughed, but she was too emotionally drained to do either.

Instead, Lena settled for letting out a soft "hmmm..." as she considered his candy store offer. There was nothing quite like sugar and sweets to comfort Lena after a particularly crushing heartbreak, and it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. After all, Lena was either studying, fencing, or participating in some other club after school, and it wasn't often that she had time to go to a candy store.

Brushing a wet strand of hair behind her ear, Lena closed her wallet and her bag so they wouldn't get wet, and spoke. "Alright, let's make a deal." Lena finally said, fixing her blue eyes on Akira's green ones. "If you take the money for your shirt, then you can escort me to the sweet shop tomorrow." Lena proposed, a hint of a weak smile playing on her lips. "I guess it was the better of the two options..." she thought to herself, finding her reasoning...well, reasonable. Akira had already suggested kissing her

Unfortunately, Akira wasn't able to respond to Lena's proposition immediately, due to an incredibly enraged female storming across the garden, heading right for the pair. Lena's focus switched from Akira to the woman once she noticed her approaching, and was confused for what must've the hundredth time that day.

Raina Lin, the Ice Queen of Junko High, seemed to be on fire as she stopped in front of Lena and Akira, rain doing nothing to dampen her anger. Raina's cool blue hues held nothing of their usual composure, and seemed to be blazing as she violently separated Lena and Akira. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? YOU–" Raina shouted, continuing her sentence with a particularly foul stream of words. Her normally porcelain skin was flushed as she rattled off every reason why she hated Lena, why she was jealous of her, why she should have never come to this school and why Lena was a despicable person in general. Lena was frozen in shock, but had she not been so emotionally exhausted, there might have been a few more tears. As an afterthought, Lena wondered if crying would've been a more appropriate response. She wasn't used to being called this many names, so the only way she figured she could handle the verbal assault was to let it bounce off her like a wall.

Except Lena was more like a sponge, and absorbed every word.

Right before Raina's rant became unbearable, it ended, and the garden went silent. Raina stood facing her archenemy, breathless, as the rain continued to fall. Lena didn't know what to say, and was too overwhelmed to even try to speak, so a thick and heavy blanket of quiet lay over the three students. Then, after what seemed like forever, the silence was broken by a pained voice.

"I-I hate you." Looking tired and empty -weren't they all?- Raina flung her bag to the ground and ran back into the school, and Akira and Lena were all alone yet again.

"...I know."

Lena's soft whisper was barely audible over the steady rainfall, as she shifted her gaze. It didn't land on the fleeing Raina though; Lena didn't watch her leave. Her eyes stayed glued to her hands that sat in her lap, knuckles turning white. "So...she hates me." Lena thought, rolling the phrase around in her head. She was lucky enough to not hear such strong words very often, so hearing them directed towards her took a bit of getting used to. "...I don't think I'm surprised." she added. However, Lena was surprised by the fact that she didn't feel the urge to chase after Raina to apologize for whatever she had done wrong this time, nor did she feel the urge to cry. Although it didn't mean that Lena wasn't upset. The small droplet of blood that came from biting her lip so hard was evidence of her distress. "I guess I didn't realize that I was so strongly disliked." she mumbled under her breath. Lena was certainly not pitying herself -she didn't like the feeling- but she couldn't help wondering what she had done to deserve that kind of treatment. "I just don't understand why..." she said, brows furrowing. "I mean, I'm smart enough to realize that I'm definitely not as great as people think I am, but I've done my best to be nice to her and I just..." Lena trailed off, beginning to almost feel sick. "A-Akira, I'm really sorry, but I have to go." she said suddenly, standing up. Lena grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder, then faced the sitting Akira. "And thank you. I really mean it. I'm so sorry for today!" Lena exclaimed, looking at him apologetically. She only hoped that Akira would be the last person she would have to apologize to for a while, but Lena suspected she would be doing exactly that to Raina soon.

With that, Lena turned around and walked towards the doors the entered the garden through, wondering how she would survive the rest of the day.

o.o.c. :: posted!! sorry it took so long, i went camping again ^^'

Nocturnabelle

sky stroller

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
    • Nudist Colony 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • First step to fame 200
    User Image

User Image
    ◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

tab “I’ll find him!”

tab Shoji looks over to Raina lifting a brow as he does, "mmm, it'll save me having to send a note then." He did his best not to laugh, Raina's expression was pretty telling. Truthfully Shoji didn't care about his student's love lives; unless of course they were involved with his friends. A jolt of guilt went through him as he remembered the 'advice' he'd been giving Ren about Lena and then self doubt rolled through him what had he been planning to do today? He really was the worst sort, he didn't have anything to offer someone when it came to love. Raina's dismissal of aid was barely heard. Shoji was only half paying attention by that point, Raina's departing words caught his attention again.

“There’s something you want to do right? Dressed so nicely? I won't cause trouble...”

tab "Yeah...yeah, go on and no trouble," he had been meaning to go meet with Satomi there was still time now but doubt filled him. Maybe he shouldn't have dressed up, Satomi really was out of his reach. “I found him,” frowning he blinks drawing himself out of his inner thoughts. What had happened, Raina as all of his students could be high strung but her mood change caught his attention. Turning he looks over the room before his gaze goes out the window and out to the courtyard.

tab Instantly he recognizes Lena and Akira both students of his, shock was the first thing he felt. Why was Lena out there, he assumed that she'd be with Ren right now. Shoji's heart starts to speed up, if Lena was here in someone else's arms where was Ren. Feeling panicked Shoji hurries out of his office slamming the door shut and hurrying down the halls of the school he makes his way toward the nurses office.

tab Earlier he'd sat in front of the mirror and prepped himself for what he was going to say to Satomi, he wanted to tell her how beautiful she was how he admires her. And then he was going to tell her how much he loved her. How he had loved her for years, but hadn't known how to tell her and been afraid to tell her, dreaded it even. Shoji worries as he continues to move down the halls of the school, he had a chance earlier. Lena wasn't with Ren now though, had his chance been lost. Taking a breath he realizes he had come to the door of the nurses office.

tab Shoji closes his eyes and reaches out gripping the handle of the door, it takes him several minutes of staring at the door before he can gather enough willpower to actually push the door open.

tab "Satomi..." he had meant to just tell her, just let it all come out but as Shoji steps into the room he realizes that Satomi wasn't alone. She was sitting at her desk, but on the bed nearby he saw someone laying a pillow covering their face; even covered up he recognized Ren. Ren was here with Satomi...he knew, somewhere inside of himself that he would find Ren here if he wasn't with Lena. The color drained from Shoji's face as he stared over at Ren. "Oh...uhm. Should I," Shoji winced a little he realized that his hand was gripping the door handle way too hard.

tab Taking a shuddering breath Shoji jerks back stepping back to the doorway, "I... I didn't mean to interrupt." His voice was too tight, he could feel a panic rising up into him and he just needed to get out of the room. He'd missed his chance, or maybe the chance hadn't really been there - it was wrong ... he was wrong. Pulling back from the door he slams the door shut hard behind him leaving Satomi and Ren in the nurses office. Shaking Shoji takes a breath and rests against the wall.

◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxx ✰ Company : Raina>Satomi/Ren>No One ✰
    xxx ✰ Location : School Hall ✰

Star

User Image
    User Image

tab with: ryou tab where: in my office tab mood: startled tab

It had started raining. No more grasshoppers sounding their musical legs, or birds singing their entrancing melodies. There was only the patter of the drops forcing upon the Earth, hitting anything sticking up from the ground, other than the ground itself. She could imagine the students outside right now, getting soaked, and it almost made her grin. The day was almost over, and some of the students would even have to walk in the weather. It was almost louder than her voice; almost as loud as Ryou's. Hard to believe, but it hadn't rained in awhile. Kind of a coincidence, considering the chilly atmosphere of the room already. The wet weather outside just added to it. But, she started to melt, the humidity reaching her. That, or she was starting to calm down. "That's all I needed to know..." Ryou had spoken, but it had not reached her ears, for the pitter patter was too loud.

Ayaka could still feel, however, and when Ryou's muscle had protruded out of his skin, she fixated herself back onto the student, who was now starting to make her feel quite smaller. Smaller than she ever thought she was in the first place. The way he towered over her, it made her feel as if inches smaller than an ant. Almost the exact size of one. "..but then, what should I do about you..?" What should he do about her? Was he kidding? The sound of his voice was almost amusing and yet she found herself a bit frightened. She had no idea what he was referencing to, what he meant to do with her. What he was going to do with her? What had she done to tick off the dragon this time? Was her answer a failure after all..? As if to stop Ayaka's train of thought purposefully, the red head moved his hand to the side of her head, and stroked her face gently.

That kid was such an odd person, but all of his emotions and how quickly he could change from one to the other reeled her in. The actual reason why he was one of those students she kept an eye on; who she knew the background of, and what they've done in the past. She knew him, and even if he didn't know that she did, Ayaka did know him. Surprisingly, this was the last thing she figured he'd resort to, even if she did know him. Now he had moved to her thick hair, moving his slender fingers through her strands without even hitting a knot. He almost seemed so skilled with doing it as if it were a talent of his. She held her words in, only to see what he did next. The situation right now was definitely making her mind blow into a blank, but Ayaka would stay like this: just to study him. To see what he did. And, almost admittedly, she didn't mind it. It was something she did on her own when she sought out to be bored. Ryou was basically doing her job for her, and why would she waste an opportunity like that?

She finally felt his gaze rip off of her, and she was breathing almost normally again, or she was now aware that she was, anyways. Her heart was still keeping it's rythym, mostly just reacting to another's touch, which was not very often. "I can't imagine the headache you must get from dealing with all the people in this school... I have trouble in dealing with them from the play, but hearing their problems all day when they know you have to listen makes me think you're hiding a liquor bottle somewhere in here." Ayaka almost laughed at Ryou's words, causing her to move a little. "If I were as daring as you, maybe. But alcohol just makes it worse," There were the words again, slipping out of her mouth unconsciously. It felt like a normal conversation. He made it feel like it was her visiting him, though it was supposed to be the exact opposite. He was not the one being paid to ask questions, and yet it felt so normal.

She almost felt limp at one point. Felt so normal that she was floating in the sky. She couldn't describe why, or even how these feelings had flown into the pit of her stomach, but with the constant petting of her hair and the awkward affection being given to her, Ayaka thought she could almost sleep, but she couldn't help but think about the question she had answered, and what it was even about in the first place. She was concerned, obviously, or else she wouldn't have been thinking about it. She just didn't know why she was. Maybe it was because she had kept her eye on Ryou for so long-- and now, even with all the things she knew, this was the only thought he hadn't released out loud and she couldn't even figure out the words of the book from the look on his face. It was almost depressing; not knowing something for once. She almost wanted to beg to know what he was thinking, but Ayaka kept her cool. That was what she was known for. Calm, cool, collected. Except not in all cases was she. Especially in cases that involved Ryou.

Just then his fingers entwined in her hair, and his mouth moved in closer to her ear, his hot breath getting warmer and warmer every inch it came closer. She could feel herself warming up as well, matching Ryou's breath altogether, and with one word whispered into her ear, she squirmed, and moved herself away from Ryou before it got worse. Now she was sitting on the other bench, the one across from him, which she should have appointed him in the first place.

Ayaka had almost thought that something serious just happened, and she almost felt... mesmerized by his words but she just couldn't handle it. She had no other choice. It tickled so much; and if she were to expose that to Ryou, there was just another thing that he'd use against her. "Alright, ahahah.. That was real funny, Ryou. Your best joke yet!" She gave a fake hearty laugh, despite the lychee red face she now wore, most likely planned by the Dragon, yet again. "So! Who chased you this time?" Counselor rule number one, Ayaka, changing the subject almost never fails.

____ ____ _____ ____ ____ ____ _____ ___ _____

ooc: YEAH I RAMBLED A LOT. Probably a lot of confusing s**t, too. Random sentences everywhere. But, hey, I posted! Woot woot. Sorry it's shorter compared to yours, Mino. p 0 p

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Pet Lover 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      User ImageUser Image

████████ I TRIED SO HARD TO LET YOU GO
      but. . .some kind of. . .madness is s w a l l o w i n g me whole!
      and now I need to know is this real love or
      IS IT JUST MADNESS XXXXX KEEPING US AFLOAT XXXXX IS IT JUST MADNESS XXXXX KEEPING US AFLOAT
      KEEPING US AFLOAT XXXXX IS IT JUST MADNESS XXXXX KEEPING US AFLOAT XXXXX IS IT JUST MADNESS
      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      and I have finally realizedxxxxIneedyourlove.

” Aha, what do you think? “ Akira asked with a smile after Lena asked if he was being serious. Even knowing her situation at the moment, he was serious but he wouldn't let her know that. Still, the sweetshop suggestion sounded just as good if she would just agree. If he got to spend more time with her he could put the fact that she kept refusing to kiss him aside. His smile quickly turned devious at her next comment. ” Just your regular masochist. “ he said playfully, watching as she considered his offer. He would have crossed his fingers had his hands not been out in the open for her to see.

If she just agreed he mentally promised to be on his best behavior while they were there. After a few beats, she finally closed her wallet and returned it to her bag. He arched a brow as she suggested a deal and looked straight into his eyes. He couldn't help but notice how clear they were and even though tears made them that bright, they were perhaps the most gorgeous shade he had ever seen. At her approach, he lifted his hand and slid his fingers through his damp hair before scratching his cheek. He still didn't want her to pay for a shirt but at least she would agree to go... He could always make her give in to allowing him to buy all her sweets tomorrow.

Just as he got ready to reply, a storm in the form of a young woman came rolling in. The school's Ice Queen, Raina Lin, came out of no where, approaching them looking furious. In mere seconds Akira felt himself pulled away from Lena forcefully. For a girl Raina had some serious strength, but she had been the captain of the fencing team until Lena had transferred so that was understandable. Immediately after he stood up, watching in shock as the scene unfolded before him. She focused her wrath on Lena, her back turned towards him and as he listened to her call Lena every swear in the book, he felt his own temper start to flare. Who did she think she was? What was her problem? Like a prayer being answered, Akira heard the answer to his mental inquiries as Raina shouted them. She was jealous. That was the cause of this – jealousy.

” Raina, “ he called but seemed to go unheard. There was a temporary blanket of silence before someone broke it and that someone was Raina. She said three more words to Lena then fled, tossing her bag down as she did so. Akira watched Raina go, his budding anger gone instantly. He suddenly felt kind of bad for Raina, it must be tough... But that still wasn't necessary. He turned his gaze back to Lena, her distress evident.

With a sigh, Akira did what he did what he always did in bad situations. He made light of them. Taking a seat on the bench again beside Lena, he spoke. ” Well, that was one tough storm. “ Upon hearing Lena speak, Akira shook his head slightly. ” Hey, don't start. You didn't do anything wrong. Raina's just jealous. You heard her. “

“ A-Akira, I'm really sorry, but I have to go. “ He observed as she got up, grabbing her bag and tossing it over her shoulder. His hand shot out, grabbing hold of her wrist before she could run off. ” Don't apologize. And meet me here tomorrow. We'll head over tomorrow together. “ He released her then, staring at her back as she ran from the garden.

” Dammit. “ he whispered, letting one of his hands slide down his face. What was going on today? Convincing himself to get up, he moved forward to grab Raina's soaked bag and his own laying closer to the garden entrance. He put a bag on each shoulder and wandered into the building, feeling much like a disgusting wreck. His clothes and hair stuck to him thanks to rain and Lena's tears and it was a little agitating. But he still didn't regret his actions.

The next task was finding Raina and returning her things. He wanted a better explanation of what that explosion was about too. He moved around the school, asking students he passed by if anyone had seen her. They all said no. Swearing softly, he wandered outside back into the pounding rain. There was no where to really hide inside the school, considering how upset she was he had to assume she'd want to be alone. ” Raina? Where are you? “ he called out, speaking above the rain so he could be heard. He'd never seen her that upset before. He could remember knowing her as a child and she'd always been relatively kind.

Akira continued to force one foot in front of the other instead of running back into the school. ” Raina! C'mon, answer me! “

The thought of skipping the rest of the day of school and heading home to find some fresh warm clothes popped into his head. And as he looked around in the rain and called out to Raina, the thought began to sound better and better. Maybe I was wrong and she's inside the school? She could have went to a teacher or the counselor... No, she's not like that. She's alone somewhere. Dammit, where's this girl?!

location: outside, on school grounds x company: alone x mood: uncomfortable, confused, concerned

summer_lovett

sky stroller

It sucks, I know T-T
                              Sorry guys v.v

Mewling Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                                          • God he was such an idiot for coming here in the first place. He should have just escaped home and ate the large tub of cookie dough ice cream in his freezer. This was a mistake to search for a peaceful place to just end up in a place of questioning faces. As he was gradually getting his groggy self off the bed, to sit on the edge of the bed, Satomi brought herself closer to him. His eyes look to her, seeing her eyes filled with a sense of curiosity. He couldn't tell her, it was much too soon. And it was even too immediate to say he was in love, especially with a student. Satomi and Ren's relationship had ended far too immediately and he was still somewhat in the process of trying to recover from their break up, but was slowly falling out of it since he was slowly trying to figure out his own feelings for his student.

He looks down before bringing both of his hands to his hair to brush it back. He inhales deeply before exhaling smiling warmly to Satomi, "Thank you for accompanying me here, Hayato-san." he stands up slowly, patting down his suit, fixing it back into place as he clears his throat. He knew lying to her was heart-wrenching but to tell her that he was in love with a student was going to be him being the laughing stock before she tells him that it couldn't happen. He knew that... But he wanted to be with her. He wanted to hold Lena in his arms and tell her 'yes', but.. He couldn't bring himself to do it. Because he was a coward. And much too prideful to allow any more mistakes in his life.

"I'm glad that you even allowed me in here at all, Hayato-san. Thank you. Really I do mean it." he forces to put on his warmest smile, although he felt his heart tearing again. He admired Satomi in many ways besides the fact that they were once an item. She was diligent with her work and absolutely passionate, and open-minded to everyone and anyone. Although her perceptive vision was inevitable, but nonetheless everything that any man or woman can ask for. Let it be romantically or platonically--she was someone you could rely on.

Hearing her ask if she could help, it sort of surprised him. Despite their break up, she was still willing to be apart of his life--which was what he wanted from the beginning of that painful day for him. This time it was the warmest smile that curved along his lips, "I'll be fine. And no need, I think just getting some time off this weekend will put my stress away." he chuckles, scratching his cheek in a nervous manner. Before he could speak, the door slide wide open.

Shoji. He stood up from the bed, bowing to the woman quickly. As he was about to apologize, Shoji stammered something then almost slammed the door shut. To his own surprise, Ren was taken aback by the strange manner his friend had just done. Did.. He do something? Maybe he wanted to tell Satomi something.. "Thank you for letting me be here, Hayato-san. I'll be taking my leave now. Its best you get some rest tonight as well." he smiles before sliding the door open to exit the room as smoothly as possible.

The most awkward reunion in all of history. His face was red with embarrassment but had found himself calm down when he caught his sight on his best friend. He approached him slowly and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Shoji. Are you alright? You seem a bit out of breathe.." he questions his colleague and friend in a concerned voice. Whatever was the problem, he wanted to help.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LOCATION × nurse's office > school hall
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab EMOTIONS × guilty > concerned x x x
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THOUGHTS × oh god what happened?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OOC × I'M SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab COMPANY × ex-girlfriend > wingman

Titanium_Nitrate
                    Mauve Alert

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas