User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach area
With: Adelaide> Lexii
Song in my head: A song...
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"I can not speak no lies, for I know only truths!" he said before shrugging, pushing sand away. "Just bringing up something and that happen to cross my mind. I could always change the subject to maybe how you're liking the water, or what you plan on doing for the rest of the day, or maybe even how was the water?" Her hair and skin were still wet, so he could tell she went into the water at least.

leka_liko

dream angels fire

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Company: Akira
Feeling: Relaxed, Familiar

Let your song be heard
and all else be silent....

Giselle giggled at his trying to make conversation. She sat all the way up and tucked some of her hair behind her ear as she looked at him. Akira.... Why don't we try something else, maybe acting as if we are just meeting each other for the first time. THat might be way easier than this because it seems a little silly to me. I'll go first. Hi, my name is Giselle Alexandria Daemons. I have played violin for 13 years, performed for 8, the last two year playing with a band I'm apart of called Red Robin. I am an only child who has a best friend who I look to as a brother. Today I hung out with him and swam for a little while, we're kinda taking a break. Your turn. She laughed a little.

Pheonix347

Quote:

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Eleanor 'Ellie' Blackwood
☆═━┈ Fury's Lead Vocalist ┈━═☆
"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it." - Bill Nye

Company: Alone..?

Eleanor had slept in, up all night re-watching her movie on her smart phone again. The lids of her light blue eyes fluttered about, shaking off the sleepiness that still lingered in them. Prizing her head from her pillow, the blanket that covered the vocalist slipped away, revealing her arms only to be long stubs, scarring at the point of amputation. She hoisted her left stub up, looking about at it for a moment before letting out a soft sigh. She shuffled about, the stubs that were once her legs now exposed and hanging off the edge of the mattress. Wearing her usual ebony under garments, and a tight fitting Fury band shirt, the front sporting art from one of their Albums. She eased herself off the bed, bum first onto the floor as she scuttled around, much like a penguin. She came over to her set of hooked prosthetic arms, slipping the right stub into the designated arm, then using her mouth to slid the leather straps into their buckles, as to hold the arm to her bicep area, doing the same with the left arm. Snug as a bug, the thought and she then scuttled around, pulling her legs out from under the bed.

The sockets were dark as midnight, a bold, crude ivory spray painted styled print of 'FURY!' rounded each of the sockets. The pylons were clean an quite shiny when the light struck them. The rubber feet were also stained an ebony shade, not really detailed to look real at all. Once applied, she stood up from her once sitting position. Having just a enough nub below her knee to been the leg, she took a knee at her bag and fished a pair of khaki cargo shorts and set of DC skate shoes that were a bright cyan with black trim, and dark purple laces. After careful tying them with the laces pinched between her two pronged claws. Ellie ruffled her mohawk and brushed her bangs off to the left, as per-usual. Making her way out the door, sure to have the keycard in her pocket before closing room off behind her. She looked about the hall, hearing some odd noises from not too far off, thinking maybe it was some couple that didn't know how to keep it the hell down.

She promptly ignored that, and continued down the hall, not seeing Camden anywhere. Fury's manager, he was like an older brother to her, being she had no siblings of her own. If mom had been alive long enough, and had a son before she had Ellie, She'd wished Camden would have been that baby. It was fine, the two shared that kind of closeness, or at least, Ellie liked to think they did. When he couldn't be found, not even after peeking into the Spa area, where Sam, Red Robin's bodyguard sat soundly, then just across was Frank and Sei. A light huff escaped her nostrils as she peered toward the beach. Nope, the hell was this?! Ah, well, he was probably off doing something nice. She wander around a bit, retro-80's style headphone's adorned on her head as it played and audiobook she'd downloaded, it was "Star Wars: Death Troopers" By Joe Schreiber.

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Gideon // Ezra // Seabold -

Red Robin - Upright Bassist
Location - Main floor -> Open Panel Room
Company - No one
Feeling - how have I never noticed that girl? whatever, lets play some music.

Without the ability to speak, communicating how I feel has always been difficult...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gideon had sent a text to their equipment coordinator wit ha request to set his instruments in the open panel room on the main floor, to which they replied that they will. Gideon smiled and did a light fist bump and his walk had a bit of a more upbeat stride to it. As he rounded a corner, his eyes laid on a girl he had never seen before and he tilted his head. Based on her attire, it would appear she was in Fury, with further investigation he remembered that she was their lead vocalist, though he didn't exactly know who see was. He did know, on the other hand, that she was not bad looking and he appreciated her style.

With careful movement he walked past her en route to the panel room down the hall. As he entered, not only was his bass case in the room, but they brought in his cello as well, and to his surprise the room already hosted a baby grand piano in the corner. Gideon smiled this goofy ecstatic smile as he jogged over to his Bass case. Taking it out he positioned himself near the center of the room to make the most of the acoustics and thought of something to play. When he was first learning, he would mimic Thomas as he was playing one of the many solos he played. Thinking back to his favorite one, he started to play this. (credit to Adam Ben Ezra)

As the music filled the hall, Gideon felt himself taken by the power sound of the Bass. Memories of Thomas flooded his mind, and he was reminded of home which made him play with that much more passion. Thomas' solos were not uncommon to Red Robin, as during their stage show, each member had a chance to show their skills during little breaks, when it was Gideon's turn it was common to hear him play something he shadowed off of Thomas. Unknown to Gideon at the time, the Panel Rooms doors and windows were open, and his music would resonate in the hallways -- as well as out the windows whomever may be close enough to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...but when I pick up an instrument and pour my weary heart on it, Everyone can hear how I truly feel

Shats of Basson

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
With: Lexii

Akira looked up, raising an eyebrow before pulling himself into a sitting position and putting his hands in his now criss-crossed legs. "So you just want to start over? That's not exactly easy to do, even if you want to just pretend. I don't really do that." Half of him wanted to accept that and start over, but the other more reasonable part decided against that, seeing as there wasn't really a point in forgetting. Sure they didn't actually know much about each other, but that's what he was trying to do now.

leka_liko

dream angels fire

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Feeling: no se.....

Let your song be heard

Giselle smiled at him I had a slight feeling you wouldn't like that. Let's just try to get to know each other, okay? She asked. She didn't know too much about him and it would do them some good to actually know each other.

Pheonix347

Quote:

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade

He chuckled "That was kinda the idea. We caught up in the hotel room, and now we just go about. So with that plan in mind, how was the water for you? I had to perform a kidnapping when I went in." He groaned. It's not that he found Addy a pain, but she couldn't just sit and read while at the beach. Knowing how to swim or not was mainly an added bonus, but he wasn't able to get that far. The bruises we also an unfamiliar reaction. He wasn't thinking all the way when he brought her in...

dream angels fire

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
"The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it." - Bill Nye

Company: Gideon

As Ellie walked along, allowing the tale of the space prison barge, The Purge, lost it's engines and was to salvage parts from a seemingly derelict Star Destroyer. A few guards and stormtroopers poking through the ship, then coming back the barge, one of the very sick. Was all going down hill for the characters, whole Sith Alchemy bioweapon that turned people into zombies and what not. Her orbs caught a passing glance of a young man, brunette, the cutest little face. She couldn't help but smile at him as she passed, stopping just a hair, looking over her shoulder to see where he was heading off to. Wait, yeah..That was Red Robin's upright bassist. She'd not spoke to him nor him to her since the start of the trip. Not a name shared between them or even a hello. Well, now she felt rude, pausing her audio-book, Ellie pulled the headphones from her head and placed them around her neck.

Twisting around and silently waltzing through the hall, taking a turn, then hearing music. Must have been the young man. She diverted toward the sound to find a panel room. Peering inside to see a piano, then a bit further, Gideon jamming away one the bass. His little heart seemed really into it at this point, like it deeply meant something to him. She could very well understand that, the kind of passion, it didn't require words. She stood, silently watching for a time. It was the next pause he made, Ellie came into the room with a soft eyes and a soothing smile.

"Aye, buddy..Sorry if I'm interrupting..You're with Red Robin's bunch, right? I'm Ellie.." She cooed, soft spoken, with a talking voice like velvet. She was about to reach out for a shake, but, she figured the creepy claws of her prosthetic might weird him out. Even though, the arms were completely exposed in her short-sleeve shirt. Keeping her arms at her side for now, she awaited and answer, hell, even a nod. He seemed like such a tender and sweet little thing, likely a pleasant person to hang out with.

Ellie liked to think she was something, as well. However, it was hard, when she looked into the mirror every other morning she'd see a long, deep scar that cut across entirety of her left cheek. Two parallel scars crawled up the right side of her neck then joined into one large scar just above her jaw and up her right cheek, on the same side, another set of parallel scars dug in from a section of forehead, past her hair line and atop her head, into the lightly shaved portion of her hair. These were currently the only ones visible, the clothing masked the rest.

Meta Magius

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Feeling:

Let your song be heard

Giselle smiled. The water was great. I enjoyed it. she said. Yeah I saw you with Adelaide earlier. She didn't seem to fond of you moving her out of her comfort zone... She speculated.

Pheonix347

Quote:

Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
- Gideon // Ezra // Seabold -

Red Robin - Upright Bassist
Location - Panel Room
Company - Ellie
Feeling - I-I don't know....

Without the ability to speak, communicating how I feel has always been difficult...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When his song ended, Gideon embraced the silence. Thoughts enveloped the young man's mind, for the sounds of silence sometimes have more impact than the sounds he made himself. As Gideon slowly took a breath in, a breath similar to those that would be made during yoga exercises, A small voice was heard. Gideon snapped out of his euphoric trance and looked around to see if he could find the source of that voice.

It was the young lady from Fury, Standing there with what looked to be a sweet interested looked on her face. Gideon examined her at first, discreetly, and he first glanced at her exposed arms. Two prosthetic's, oh the stories she could tell, an injury like that makes the scars he had on his back, chest, lower belly, and legs look like child's play. Not only the arms, but the scars on her face tracing down to what else was exposed, this girl could empathize with his pain, but it seemed Gideon could not empathize with all of her's. Gideon's eyes widened a bit, but he hoped that she didn't notice his facial change, He didn't want her to think he was judging her. Gideon took out an index card and a pen and started writing, after a few seconds of quick writing he offered her the card and waited for her to take it.

You're not interrupting a thing! Anyone who enjoys music is welcomed to join in the jam session. I'm Gideon Seabold, Bass for Red robin -- It is a pleasure to meet you!
- Gideon

Gideon was always so sensitive about his afflictions, and the loss of his voice, but something about this girl made him feel more at ease. Like he wasn't standing out as odd because of physical and mental afflictions, like he was....normal. Maybe he was reading too much in it, Gideon had a natural tendency of taking mundane things like a first meeting and making them out to be a deeper experience than it probably was/will be. Gideon had never felt this way about a person he had just met before, a new emotion was starting to rise in him that he couldn't explain in words. Gideon wanted to get to know this girl more...

...he wanted to find out what made her tick...
...he wanted to figure out what happened to her...
...he wanted to make a connection...

"The thing that inspires me most is empathizing with people's flaws and seeing how they deal with them. That sort of connection you feel with someone when you realize that maybe even the negative things that they've said or done are because of insecurities or injuries they've endured."
-James Mercer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...but when I pick up an instrument and pour my weary heart on it, Everyone can hear how I truly feel

Shats of Basson

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade

He sighed. "Ya, probably not the best approach to that. She needed to, we're at a resort! That doesn't happen too often with Fury's budget and it was the best chance to get her in the water without some fans snapping pictures every ten seconds." They had a few issues with fans but nothing too serious. "I'm glad I'm not the only one enjoying the waters though."

dream angels fire

Angelic Giver

User Image
ᏳiselleᎯlexandriaÐamons

Red Robin- Violinist
Feeling: Relaxed

Let your song be heard

Giselle smiled. Of course. Sometimes I forget how much I love the water until I'm in it again. She said looking at the ocean as if it were some kind of dream. She pulled a knee up to her chest and rested against it as she looked back at him. So..... tell me something I don't know about you. I'm curious to know who you actually are.

Quote:

Quote:
[quote][/quote=Phoenix347]
Quote:

Let the heavens ring
with your sweet music...
User Image

"I am the closest thing to God..."

Fay finally came back to the hotel, it was kind of late and everyone seemed to be having fun already. "Great... What was the security doing?" she mumbled to herself. Just has she had been waking up, she had caught someone steeling her bike and had quickly tailed them using the bus. Turned out that it was just a bunch of drunk teenagers who wanted to sell it for some quick cash, however she had simply stolen it back while they had their backs turned. What a bunch of morons. Anyways, when she came back to the hotel, no parking lot were available and it had taken her a few hours to be able to park in a place where it wouldn't be stolen again the bus and, this time, she put her bike inside it so it wouldn't be stolen again. Let's just say it had been a bit of a rough day up to now and the young woman was just hoping that things wouldn't get any worse in the second half of it.

Wanting to kick back a little and relax, she headed towards to hot-springs. Just chilling in warm water was sure to do her some good. Once in the locker room, she started to undress, when she saw a box of doughnuts with the words "Help yourselves!" written on it. "Well, don't mind if I do!~" Fay spoke to no one in particular, a smile on her lips. Not having had to time to eat lunch or breakfast with the day's event, the free food was nice to have. The person who left the box there sure was nice. Grabbing one of the furnished towels, but not bothering to warp it around herself seeing as she would be getting in the water soon anyways, she walked out of the locker room into the hot-spring section.

First she showered quickly, careful not to get the towel wet, and then she stepped into the warm water and sat down. Once she was in the warm water, the petite woman looked around to see who else was there. Apart from her there seemed to only be a blond muscular woman."Hey aren't you one of the people in charge of security? Looks like you're not doing your job pretty well~" Fay teased the other woman referring to the mornings event, besides she had looked up the security tapes and had seen the fight that had happened a few days ago. "It's a good thing I'm such a good thief~" She added, smirking smugly. This was sure to confuse the bodyguard and she was curious to see how she would react.

"...So worship me and never stop!"

Company: Sam K. McDonugh
Wearing: ~
Thoughts/Feeling: This could be interesting
Theme (Song that represents the character): Don't Stop - Innerpartysystem
OOC: Sorry guys for not posting sooner, I got held back by school T-T

Shats of Basson

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• Adélaïde continued on her route, following the trail of gift bag. After a moment, she had lost count and, having gotten full from the cookies only after the fourth gift bag, had been placing all the others in her backpack. Kiara picked some from times to times, but mostly just pushed the guitarist to go forward.

They soon got to the last bag, which was right in front of a room... A massage room to be more specific. Addy had never been in a room like this, and her sister either. She was about to get in when a woman waked to them, holding a small notebook and looking down at it as she spoke. "Adélaïde and Kiara Beaulieux?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm... Yeah... Wait, wh--" The green haired girl started, looking at her rather curiously. How did she know their name? Who had reserved this for them? She didn't get the time to finish her question that the woman had interrupted her. "You wouldn't know. It was a surprise..." She replied to them, lowering her glasses before eyeing the older sister from the top to the bottom with a judging look. It made Adélaïde get a tidy bit annoyed and she couldn't help but snap a few words at her. "Hey, going to observe me forever or what?"

You could see the small surprised look on the woman as she heard the remark, as if she wasn't used to such an attitude. But it quickly turned into a smirk. "Not bad... And with an attitude..." She had completely ignored the growling Adélaïde and the worried look on her little sister's face as she let them in. "Two massagers will come soon, you can change while they arrive. The towels are to your right. And miss, there's something on your massage bed for you."

Addy jumped in surprise as her little squealed and ran inside, with a soon very curious guitarist following. She then saw the box that was, just as the woman told them, on her massage bed. It was a white box... And she reached for it.Pulling apart the masses of curled purple ribbon and opening the box, the giftee was greeted by a small note card, its front decorated with a small tuxedo cat sitting in front of baby's breath flowers with a blue bow tied around its neck. Looking inside the card, someone's writing could be seen covering the formerly-blank space from top to bottom:

Hey, Adélaïde,
                          (See what I did there? (; I promise no more terrible nickname. Anyway...)

I know this is kinda lame, but here's an attempt to at least kinda-sorta make up for all the awful stuff that happened on Day One. And for all the bickering at competitions and stuff. Yeah... lame... I know... But I hope you like it anyway, and can at least kinda-sorta forgive me.

All the best,

-Alex

So all of this was Alex's doing? She gazed at Kiara, thinking if that was what they had been talking about yesterday during the rehearsal and sighed a bit. That would probably explain the cookies and the keychains. She worried for nothing... Again...

Underneath the card, she could find a silver charm bracelet. A curlicued "A" dangled from the middle, surrounded by music notes, headphones and guitars, even a little purple radio. She couldn't help her surprise as a gasp came out. Kiara peeked over curiously, her eyes widening just as well.

Being careful, the guitarist took the bracelet in her hands and gazed at each and every charms. "You didn't need to..." She thought to herself, a small smile reaching up to her lips, so small it was barely noticeable. She put on the bracelet and stood quiet, lost in thoughts and thousands of questions running through her mind. But all of this was forgotten when two women, wearing the resort uniform arrived in the room. The massagers...

"I know he reserved for two... But I won't be taking mine. My little sister will though." She said, gazing at her totally hyped up sister. "She needs to calm down a bit..." She didn't say that last part out loud though. And simply stood there, sitting on the massage bed, and continuing to stare at the bracelet on her wrists... and its charms.

Mistress Overdone

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Company: Gideon

Ellie's eyes studied the boy for a time, his expressions of deep thought, looking her over. The arms tended to stand out, and it was never out of the norm for someone to take note of. After years, Ellie had grown quite a thick skin and was no longer easily offended by this kind of stuff. It was when he took out an index card and pen that he began writing. A mute, perhaps? Funny, she was a vocalist and he couldn't speak, she hadn't the ability to play an instrument and he was a upright bassist. Her claws would likely scratch up the bass if she tried her chance at it. Metal and wood never seemed to get along when force was applied.

She plucked the card between the two claws of her right hand and twisted it around to read. Her eyes glazed with joy, as her mouth curling into another tender smile. She handed him back his card, and Ellie proceeded to say.
"Pleasure is all mine, Gideon..Heh, I'd love to join in the fun but I'm no good with any physical instruments, and I'm not too sure my voice would fit well with your..Specialized styling, but if you don't mind, could you play another tune?" Ellie asked, her words like honey. As she waited his reply with baited breath, she found her a spot in the floor to sit. Her legs of metal and rubber crossing one another.

This was never and uncommon position to find Eleanor in, even if their were chairs and such about, she liked to sit in odd places, perhaps the freedom of it? At times, furniture could be uncomfortable, so, Ellie improvised. Resting the arm sockets atop her thighs, anticipating another song from the musician. Casting a doughy eye'd look up at him, though, her face and posture retained her seniority over him somehow. Gideon didn't appear old enough to even legally drink, while Ellie came at an enduring twenty four. Five years his elder, though, this wasn't much of a deterrent.

Meta Magius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces