Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Well that was not the answer she had expected at all. She took a step back to look at him in surprise. Her eyes roamed over his features looking for some hint that he was lying or joking with her. She saw none. Didn't mean he was telling the truth either. She silently started to the inn again, trying to organize her thoughts. She looked back at him.
"Me!" She half asked, half demanded to know. "You just met me." She was quite incredulous. Thought to be sure she didn't know why. Angels did it all the time. They found the one they were made for and that was it. No questions asked. But azazel was no angel. She felt her cheeks flush at the idea of the whole thing. She looked around for something to distract her while she sorted it. It made very little sense to her.
"I thought you were just here to find out about Claudia and to help me find my father. " she finished rather lamely. She realized how silly she must sound. "And I bet she has made it back to the inn by now " she guestured randomly in that direction. The top of the roof visable from t
Where they were standing.
Azazel
Demon Lord

User Image

Location - Walking towards the Tavern
Company - Kalira

Azazel frowned not really sure why the woman he just said was his was now apparently angry at him because of it. Was this not how humans did things?. Did they not say they will be loyal to only one female after they just met them. But what he said was true though he was loyal to only one female and that female would be her even if he had to do many things in order for it to happen. In the distance he could see the inn and he wondered how much damage the b*****d had caused before he was yanked away by him. But still he could not help but feel like it was not going to be pleasant going into the inn even if none of it was his fault. He folded his arms again as he walked behind the woman this time

“ Originally that was the plan, But then something happened that I can not explain and now I just want to do more than that. I want you at my side and only you will be at my side nobody else will be equal to you at all. Everyone will bow before you and respect your word like they respect mine. Of course it will take time but I have time on my hands so I am not worry about it “ He said with a chuckle.. Why was he feeling like this all of the sudden, Why was he feeling like he was in love and yet was that even possible ?. He needed to study this love thing and figure out how it works before he loses his mind. But yet he did not try to force the feeling away.. In a way it felt natural to him, and that was strange to him indeed.

" What will the people say about your new view on life demon lady, Will they blame me for making you choose your demon side or will they accept it ? " He asked in a calm voice as they got closer to the inn which was not far from them. He wondered were his guards went but did not bring it up as he walked. He could care less now since he was focused on more important things at the moment.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keano

Keano tilted his head to the side as the woman spoke. Pointed toung snaking out to lick at his bottom lip before retreating behind the walls of his mouth. "As well as I possibly could fare, Thank-you m'lady"" he answered honestly. Keano was a cursed being. The barely visible runes that painted his skin were the only indication he had been damned. "And how do you fare this evening? " he asked in return, He could see she was just being polite speaking to him and so he decided to see wether her politeness would continue. Keano found woman to be a complete mystery. The fact he couldn't ever be with one was probably the reason. He had only ever once had a kiss before he was changed. Now all he can do is torture himself again and again by attempting to start friendships with beautiful woman he could never truly have. A kiss from his lips meant instant death. He had met woman before who claimed their mortality and yet died from his touch. A sad look flickered through the piercing green of his eyes before burning out into his usual positive mask.

Keano lifted his head as another woman entered. This one looked to be in her teens and he wondered briefly what she might be doing out this late alone. The forests were filled with creatures that would take her as easy pickings. His attention returned to the woman before him and he gave her an easy smile as he awaited a reply. His snakelike eyes struggling to stay glued to her face when a coffin sat on her tiny back. Soon the distraction became too much. How on earth was she carrying that? "Uhm would you like a hand with that ugh coffin? It looks awfully heavy" he felt relief as the words left his mouth. Relief for having asked what was on his mind instead of holding it in Ike he so often did.

Location. Front desk.
Company. Two men and two woman.
Mood. Calm. Happy. Interested.
Attire. Black pants and boots. Dark green shirt.
Ooc.
Quote:
Requiem for Cubia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Demon queen? There was an idea. She had never envisioned herself as one. Given her heritage she wasn't sure she was able too. She also didn't know how demons did things. She supposed they were like angels. They had their hierarchy too. Angels. Archangels, cherubim, and so on up the line. Her mother had assured her that despite her father she could work her way up and rid herself if her other half forever. That idea never pleased her, but this did.
She was thinking this over when she heard his last question. Kalira raised an eyebrow and laughed. "What people?" She asked him. "I doubt anyone would care about my change. They have their own lives and problems. I bet they won't even notice." She shrugged her shoulders and began walking again. And why would they? She doubted anyone considered her a friend. Or even noticed she wasn't there. Draven was too busy with Claudia. And tamarin flirted with everyone. Isadora hadn't said anything since the incident. The others she had talked to once.

Fashionable Genius

1,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lycoris the Ankou

User Image(Ooc would make it look fancier, but internet went out so I'm using my phone and 4G service.
Net is up sporadically every few seconds, so I'm editing/redoing this last post)

Lycoris smiled softly at the reptilian figure. His generosity caught her interest, one of few things that did. "Thank you kindly for the offer, but the burden of this piece hasn't bothered me for several centuries," she replied, setting the coffin down with an audible and reverberating thud. The coffin, supplies within and all, weighed nearly 300 pounds, further reinforcing the obvious supernatural properties of the Ankou.
"And to answer your previous question, I suppose I'm alright. I don't really have any room to complain about it. It's a rather nice day, just s bit warm for me."

LadyNenaRose

Keano

Keano liked her smile, The simple action brightened her eyes and set her features alight. Her words had him leaning towards her in interest. Centuries carrying a coffin around. His brain ticked over as a memory tried to swim it's way to the surface of his conscious thoughts. His eyes slitting somewhat as the thought broke the surface of his mind. - War ma fé, heman zo eun Anko drouk, his mothers words. He breathed in her scent, She smelt faintly of the Forest but nothing more.

The sound of her coffin meeting with the floor a distant annoyance that tried to interupt the workings of his mind. The first dead person of the year, A watcher of graves and a collector of souls. He wondered what she were doing here. Folklore had always said they stayed in the graveyard. Collecting souls that trespassed onto their land. "Please forgive me my lady. Are you an Ankou? " his glowing eyes rested on her face. He was always very forward with his questions and this stranger had peaked a deep interest inside of him. He wondered if she could see the soul of another. He wondered if she could see that his had been taken.

Keano had closed the distance between them. He stood a tall 6ft and towered over her tiny frame. The reptilian man had often come across as intimidating when he didn't mean it. Keano didn't get the bubble theory and so saw no need to tred carefully around the space of others. He offered her a smile, He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but he needed to hear her answer. "Ah for me this weather is perfect..The warmer the better. Perhaps you would like to join me for a drink?" A hint of hope covering each word. If she were an ankou then maybe she could help him. He doubted it but it was worth a shot and if she couldn't help him then maybe she could help him understand his curse better than he did.

Location. Front desk.
Company. Two men, one woman and one possible ankou.
Mood. Intrigued. Hopeful. Curious.
Attire. Black pants and boots. Dark green shirt.
Ooc.

Fashionable Genius

1,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lycoris the Ankou

User Image(Ooc would make it look fancier, but internet went out so I'm using my phone and 4G service.
Net is up sporadically every few seconds, so I'm editing/redoing this last post)

Lycoris blinked in surprise a bit at his conclusion. "I'm quite surprised you've come up with that conclusion, since Ankou are marked in legend to be replaced every year. While I am what I am, I suppose I'm a bit... special." She looked over at the self-proclaimed co-owner at the desk and smiled. "I'll be back for a room key later, for now I'll be enjoying the bar."
She turned to the snake-man again and nodded. "Bars aren't really my thing, but I suppose a drink or two wouldn't do any harm." Lycoris wasn't particularly intrigued by her new companion's condition, as she'd seen similar things before, but it was a bit unfortunate to come across such a condition once again in her travels - one in her "profession" usually hoped to never see such a sad ailment, and when they did they tended to wish not to see it more than once.

LadyNenaRose

Keano mimicked her brow raising "The conclusion surfaced without much provocation, The coffin triggered a memory and then your scent confirmed it....I didn't realise Ankou only lived a year. You are indeed special fair lady"he had also thought Ankou were cloaked in long coats with wide brimmed hats, Their faces shadowed and a hand armed with a scythe. How wrong had he been and how curious had he become. Very. He wanted to know more, His mind was like a sponge, He soaked up every piece of information given. Keanos mother had always told him that the ankou was the king of the dead.

Keano was pleased she had agreed to join him. "Or three or four" a joke followed by a melodic laugh. He turned his head towards Tamrian and the owner, "I will also be enjoying the bar and I shall return for a key after"he gave them both a genuine smile. Keano had always been very kind hearted and he tried his best to always make a good impression. After his change the warmth within him had left for what seemed like decades. He had to teach himself to be a better person, To love and respect others despite the curse.

He led his new companion into the room and was hit with the smell of blood. His pupils dilated and he breathed in the metallic aroma. He had been right earlier. Something had happened here tonight and the remains were still evident. Keano blinked and exhaled slowly before pulling a stool out for the lady. He took a seat beside her, His eyes scanning the room for a bar tender. He shrugged as his eyes fell upon two woman further down the bar from them. One was crying silver tears and the other seemed to be calming her. His eyebrows knitted as he turned his attention to the woman besides him, "Well this place is certainly filled with activity tonight" he paused "My name is Keano, what shall I call you my dear" he asked.

Location × front desk, Bar.
Company × A special lady.
Mood × intrigued, curious, hopeful
Attire × black pants and boots. Dark green shirt.
Ooc.

Fashionable Genius

1,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lycoris the Ankou

User ImageShe smiled at him, knowing what he was thinking. Legend and superstition were often that - nothing but rumor. "Not everything you hear is truth, and even the most reliable of sources to your heart can be mistaken or misinformed." She knew of some of the legends, the black cloaks and the wide brimmed hat version, the version where the Anlou dragged around a wheelbarrow-like cart and had two companions to lead away the dead... The fact was that nobody really saw Ankou, and it was all ghost tale - though luck had gotten bits and pieces right.
"Yes, Ankou are chosen by Death. Depending on what version you here, they are the first or last to die in a given year - it's really all a matter of whim to Death, though. I was the last in my parish, for example..." She trailed off as the smell of blood hit her senses. It didn't faze her in the least by now.
Keano spoke to her, and so she heard him and replied once again, ignoring the mess. Her job wasn't to clean up messes or comfort the living, after all. "Ah, my name. Something so rarely used, seems almost meaningless. Regardless.... it's Lycoris. Pleasure to meet you, Keano."

LadyNenaRose
Azazel
Demon Lord

User Image

Company - Kalira

Azazel listened to the woman speak as they walked towards the inn. So nobody would care that she is not her normal angel self?. Nobody would question her that she is not her normal angel self and yet that only made him pleased that nobody would question her although when they asked for a healing they would know the truth. He thought about something else as they walked and got closer to the tavern, What if he told everyone that he had found his new Queen and that he was going to train her to become more like him, or better yet tell them that yes it was him that made her evil and they would have to deal with it. All these thoughts ran though his head before he stopped and placed a hand on his chin.

“ You never did answer my other questions my demon woman, about Adonis mentioning some elf man and other creatures in the tavern, and if you knew anything about them ,Also who summoned the undead guards.. Since they appeared right before I yanked him out of the place and put him in his cell. Those people must also have some talent in order to stand up to a demon like Adonis. But I suppose that is not important now is it ?. “ He said with a chuckle as he began to walk again and he caught up to her once more he stood in front of her a few yards away from the tavern and looked into her eyes.

“ You know maybe we should act like a couple once we enter the tavern. Make people know that we mean business and let them begin to talk about us. I want them to know who is the new boss in town is although I will not do anything until tommrow after you make me give up information with pleasure “ He said with a grin on his face, He loved teasing her about that since he figured he was more words than action, although he hoped he was wrong about that and she was more action then words. One will have to see .

satira

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"I really don't know that much about the ones that were there." She told him as they continued to walk, the tavern getting larger and larger the closer they got. "I was only there this morning myself. And I had barely learned their names before Adonis came and started causing problems." She looked at him. "And what do you mean before we let them know who the new boss in town is?" She raised an eyebrow. " you're not planning on taking over the inn are you? Have a sudden urge to become a small business owner and start a family?" She teased.
She reached the door and looked at him. "More like a couple?" She repeated. "Like how? you want to hold my hand?" She held it out to him and ran a finger across the back of his. "Or you just going to drag me into the center of the room and kiss me for all to see?"
Azazel
Demon Lord

User Image

Company - Kalira

Azazel felt the womans hand on the back of his and chuckled as he turned the hand over and grabbed it with his own and held it lightly as he looked at the door of the tavern for a second before looking at the woman and chuckled slightly “ No No I have no plans to buy this place although I am tempted just to make the current owner angry but that is about it. I have bigger plans for this town and tavern, If they thought Adonis was bad then they have not seen anything yet my dear “ He said in a dark voice as he turned to face the door and placed a hand on the door knob but did not open it just yet. He was hesitant because he did not know how people would respond to him although he did not care he was not in a mood to fight. But soon that feeling went away and he opened the doors. He looked around and then turned back to face the woman.

“ Care to introduce me to Claudia now so that I could ask her a question ?" He asked the woman next to him in a calm voice as he waited for her to lead them to a table or a room or anything but he wanted to be out of the doorway as fast as possible.

OOC - Sorry for such a small post !

satira

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Kalira just shook her head good naturedly. "Fine fine, I'll help you find her, But after that you help me find my father." She reminded. She pushed the door opened and walked in. It seemed the place had acquired a few new people in the time she had spend talking to Azazel outside.
"Isadora?" She called out, looking for the red head. She hoped she would be able to fill her in on what was going on. She looked at the front desk, "Well Azazel, if you want to ask about Claudia then they are the ones to ask." she said point to the brothers at the front. She walked to them and leaned on the desk, smiling at them. "Hello boys." she greeted, her voice no longer the quiet polite one it was last time. "Perhaps one of you two could introduce us to Claudia." She gave a wide smile.

(edited)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces