Welcome to Gaia! ::

um are you still here will?
Oh sorry I was in my forum
pm me when more ppl get here
cloud_striffe
floats into the harbor on a sinking boat and gets there as the boat finally sinks....boat man:hey sit its one shiling to ship your boat at this dock...and ill be needing your name...jack:well lets make it three shillings and we forget the name...boat man:ahh! mr.smith nice to see you hear...walks off on the island

i get in my carage and ride away and i get to the seremoney and its bloody hot and i go over with Mr.Norington but i fall off the building and in to the water
cloud_striffe
pm me when more ppl get here

no dont go wills back
ARRRRR mateys
bvsmallfri132
ARRRRR mateys

who do you want to be a pirate ?(im guessing)
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe
floats into the harbor on a sinking boat and gets there as the boat finally sinks....boat man:hey sit its one shiling to ship your boat at this dock...and ill be needing your name...jack:well lets make it three shillings and we forget the name...boat man:ahh! mr.smith nice to see you hear...walks off on the island

i get in my carage and ride away and i get to the seremoney and its bloody hot and i go over with Mr.Norington but i fall off the building and in to the water
jumps of the boat he wa going to comendear and brings her back to land...takes out his knife and cuts off the bustear...
Silent_Shadow19
Oh sorry I was in my forum

well i just fell of the building and in to the water so you should be at your black smith shop
goth_chick_101
bvsmallfri132
ARRRRR mateys

who do you want to be a pirate ?(im guessing)

sure
cloud_striffe
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe

jumps of the boat he wa going to comendear and brings her back to land...takes out his knife and cuts off the bustear...

i gasp for air and regurjitate water as my father and the other soldures come runing twords us.
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe

i gasp for air and regurjitate water as my father and the other soldures come runing twords us.
the soldiers grab him and the corpril checks his arm...ah jack sparrow....*captin*your the worst pirate ive ever heard of....ah!but you have heard of me
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe
goth_chick_101
cloud_striffe

I jump in water and tries to rescue her
Name: Anna Strife
Looks:Long dark brown wavy hair, sea green eyes, dresses in:black pants, white ruffled shirt, red waist sash, red bandana, and long dark brown trenchcoat.
Others: wears a necklace with a long,knotted and wicked fang on it.
Was abandoned at the age of 7 and was raised by pirates on the black pearl alongside Jack Sparrow. Fled when the pearl was taken over by Barbosa and his crew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff