Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

WELCOME TO MY SEARCH

- Hey soul sista (and/or brother, and/or other), I'm London. I'm looking for a few one x ones!
                              - I'm feeling lazy-literate roleplays at the moment. They move faster and require less thinking.
                              - I only roleplay over private threads. Maybe PMs if I like the plot enough. I do not roleplay over gdocs, email, AIM, or Skype. This is just my own personal preference.
                              - Pictures aren't necessary. You can use 'em if you'd like, but you don't have to. I may or may not, depending on how I feel.
                              - I'll single, double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier.
                              - M//, F//, M x F. Characters of all genders/races/etc. Just let me know what you want.
                              - Be as creative as you possibly can. Give me something to work with and we'll have a great time.
                              - We don't have to be best buddies, but we do have to plot!
                              - Yup, that's it. The ideas come next.

I have a sample thread here! Woop!
User Image

Cravings:

Attack on Titan (I have many plots, AU and not)
              Tokyo Ghoul
              Cardcaptor Sakura
              Ajin
              Holes (M x M)
              Alice in Wonderland
              Tokyo Mew Mew
              Digimon Frontier
              Howl's Moving Castle
              Pandora Hearts
              Monochrome Factor
              K Project
              Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
              The Iron Fey series
              Prince x Servant
              I accidentally found you and you've been missing for years but you can't remember who you are
              I'm a government rebel and you're an agent looking for me but things aren't always the way they seem to be
              Death wants me but I keep avoiding him and he's getting tired of my s**t
              Hi I'm a wizard and I know this is weird but you're supposed to help me save the world
              Supernatural x Human war apocalypse thing
              Demon who's sent to kill Character B but has a change of heart
              Ghost who's not really good at haunting people x someone else
              Miserable human x Sweet flower child
              Cop who's haunted by a case x Escaped victim who shows up at station
              I'm hopelessly in love with you but why would you ever want someone like me?
              Murdered lover/friend x person he/she is trying to show the truth
              We danced together that one time at a club and now I'm your kids' babysitter, wow
              I knew you had a secret but damn I didn't expect to follow you to a strip club???
              Crime related stuff
              Something horror... like SAW, or I am legend, or World war z, or aliens disguised as humans?

Ideas:

Digimon Frontier:
              - CREDIT TO WIKIPEDIA:
              - Long ago, a group of ten Digimon sacrificed themselves to defeat an ultimate evil that threatened the Digital World.
              - These Ancient Warriors created artifacts from their data, the twenty "Spirits" (ten Beast spirits and ten Human spirits, one of each for each element), before leaving the Digital World in the care of the three Celestial Digimon.
              - However, one of the three, Cherubimon begins a reign of terror.
              - To counter this, the Celestial Digimon Ophanimon summons five children from the human world into the Digital World via the train-like Trailmon.
              - Okay, so this is the basic plot of the show. We can do this idea, or we could change it up a bit. Here is an idea that I had in mind: Maybe there are five other children summoned into the Digital World by Cherubimon? They're brainwashed and forced to work for him, so that he can take over the Digital World? In this case, the five good humans have to fight against the five evil humans.
              - Pairings: If we double, we could do good human x good human and good human x bad human. For good human x good human, they could be two strangers who meet once they're summoned. For good human x bad human, maybe the bad human is the good human's childhood friend? He went missing a few weeks ago, and everyone in her town has assumed that he's dead or ran away. All sexualities work for this idea. I just used certain genders to describe the plot.

Pandora Hearts (Idea credit to a past roleplay that died):
              - Note to reader: I'm on episode eight of the anime version of Pandora Hearts, and I'm not too far into the story when it comes to the manga.
              - I'm craving an Oz x Gilbert kind of pairing (with ocs, of course).
              - I have this idea where, like Oz, one of our ocs gets tossed into the Abyss for many years.
              - The character who gets tossed into the Abyss meets a human-like chain. Together, they form a contract and are able to make it out of the Abyss.
              - Meanwhile, the character who lost his friend to the Abyss decided to join Pandora. He hoped that, by doing this, he would find his old friend.
              - One day, the character who was thrown into the Abyss and the human-like chain are spit out of the Abyss.
              - Where are they spit out? Directly in front of the Pandora member character and his colleagues.
              - This is all I've got, so far. We can come up with more ideas in the future. Also, in this particular case, the human-like chain would be an NPC. Unless we want to double. If so, a fourth character can be added.

Monochrome Factor:
              - The balance between the human world and the shadow world is distorted, yet again.
              - Only [insert name here] has the power to restore the balance.
              - One day, [insert name here] is attacked by a swarm of shadow monsters. A girl saves her, before things get out of hand.
              - This girl explains to [insert name here] that she needs to become a "shin", in order to save both the shadow world and the human world.
              - Maybe there's someone in the shadow world who wants to take over the human world? They wouldn't know this at first, but they would figure it out along the way.
              - We could double and add Shirogane x Akira into our plot. c: If we wanted to. In this case, Shirogane could return to Akira and tell him that something is very, very wrong. Maybe he/Akira/the girl from the shadow world set off to find [insert name here]. Or something.
              - I have other semi-complicated ideas that go along with this plot... but I won't explain them out until someone shows interest.

Pokemon:
              - There are half-human/half-Pokémon creatures, known as gijinkas.
              - For years, they have lived in peace on their very own island. No one bothers them. No one knows they exist.
              - That all changes when Team Rocket discovers this island, accidentally.
              - Team Rocket raids the island and captures several gijinkas. The rest of these creatures escape and scatter about the world of Pokémon.
              - Somewhere along the way, a gijinka runs into a pokemon trainer. From here, we could have the gijinka explain his/her situation to the pokemon trainer. The trainer could agree to help the gijinka stop Team Rocket from experimenting on/selling the gijinkas.
              - We could double and do two gijinka x pokemon trainer pairings.. or we can gijinka x gijinka and pokemon trainer x pokemon trainer.. or we can do gijinka x pokemon trainer and pokemon trainer x pokemon trainer (maybe one of them works for Team Rocket? But it's a secret? The two could be best friends... this would add lots of drama later on).

Tokyo Mew Mew (Idea borrowed by a friend of mine):
              - Basically, there's an alien planet outside of Earth. These aliens are known as '
              - One day, the leader of the Aliens decides that humans have done enough damage to planet Earth.
              - He decides that it's time to wipe out the human race. In order to do this, the alien leader creates a poison and inserts it into Earth's water supply.
              - What does this poison do? It turns human beings into half-animal, half-zombie creatures.
              - Those who are turned into these creatures are brain-dead.... meaning that they no longer have control of their own bodies. Not only are they incredibly strong, but they're also incredibly blood-thirsty.
              - But there is someone out there who knew that this was going to happen. A scientist who has been in hiding for a while now. Right before the chaos starts, he decides that it's time to test one of his experiments.
              - He chooses five girls and inserts them with a species DNA / an element (fire, water, earth, air, ice). His hope is that the five of them will work together, in order to take down the creatures and the aliens.
              - Not only do these girls have a responsibility to save the planet... but they also have to find a cure to this disease. Only then will innocent lives be spared.
              - As far as pairings go, we could do several things. We could have a Ryou-like character x a mew. He could work alongside the scientist and try to find a cure. He and the mew could have a love/hate relationship. Those are always fun. xD We can also do a mew x an infected friend. Maybe the friend is bitten by one of the creatures, but he's turning into one of them at an incredibly slow rate? This makes the scientist suspicious. There's also the option of mew x mew. If we wanted to incorporate male mews into this, we could have a female mew x a male mew.

Attack on Titan AU (sci-fy ish?):

No one believed it, at first. The idea that creatures, much stronger than the human race, could appear and bring all of humanity to its knees. It was impossible. Unrealistic. The kind of thing that only happened in bone-chilling sci-fy movies, starring Will Smith and Dakota Fanning. Some scientists constantly proved their hypotheses by conducting life-long experiments on this thought alone. Their research consisted of comparing human brains to the brains of other, inferior species, in hopes of coming up with more than satisfying results. Homosapiens, they believed, were, by far, the strongest and smartest species to ever set foot on this God-forsaken planet.

They were wrong.

The first wave of destruction hit on January 9th, 2015, at approximately 5:23 PM. Those who lived in Tokyo, Japan never saw it coming. All forms of daily life activities came to a complete stop when the first, five-meter-high creature peered over the Midtown Tower with a murderous look in it's eye. Citizens were unable to process - unable to comprehend - what was happening while the titans maneuvered through their city like a wild forest fire. Those who inhabited the outer parts of the city were able to make a clean escape, before their lives were taken from them. Some travelled to other parts of Europe, while others saw it best to leave the continent altogether. The rest were left to run and hide, at the mercy of these creatures, until fate decided that it was time for their bones to be crushed beneath cold, hard titan teeth.

After the attack on Tokyo, the world was left in peace for a couple of weeks. During this time, the media assured the public that the government was doing everything in its power to figure out where these creatures came from. Communities came together to talk about what went wrong. Survivors told their stories to anyone who wanted to listen. The overall feeling of panic that made itself known around the globe faded, slowly, into oblivion. Everyone thought that the worst of the worst had already made itself known....

...but then the titans reappeared. This time, all around the world.

In less than a month, fifty-percent of the population was wiped out by these blood-thirsty specimens. Two months after that, less than two-percent of the seven-billion human beings were left on the planet to fend for themselves. Titans still roamed the Earth, but they seemed to have no intention of killing those they came into contact with. Not anymore. And, while some travelled in packs of two or three, none of the survivors thought that they would ever hear a voice outside of their 'survivor circle' again. This thought stuck with them for months on end, while they struggled to find food and water to keep themselves alive. Then, one day, a female voice found her way into the radios of those who still remained.

"My name is Jennifer Graham... if you're out there listening to this broadcast, I ask you to surrender yourself to the titans... I have spoken to their leader... he says that he can help us create a better world... a world that no one has ever built before... he will show us what we did wrong, and make sure that we don't make the same mistakes... those who decide not to cooperate with him will be hunted and killed... you can hide, yes, but you cannot hide forever... please, if you're out there, don't fight back... don't seek out revenge... find your way to what used to be Los Angelas..... and help us create this new and better world..." Humanity had lost.

Or.... had they?

Deep within the shadows of this destruction, a sole survivor refused to surrender to the flesh-eating Titans. He knew that these creatures were powerful... more powerful than a mere, defenseless human... but something inside of him made him want to fight back. Something burning at the pit of his stomach, like a newly lit flame. That something being 'hope'. There was no way a mere human being could defeat a mass of blood-thirsty Titans all by himself. That much was obvious. But, maybe - just maybe - a group of humans could. This thought formed into a plan, and this plan turned into an organization. It's name?

The Wings of Freedom.

Fast-forward to 2100

It's been eighty-four years since that fateful day. Eighty-four years since the Titans decided to pry sweet freedom from humanity's grasp. A new world, full of advanced technology, now exists within a large, metal wall. And a powerful government does everything in its power to control the actions of its fragile citizens. Those who speak out against the government "disappear" within a day. Those who try travelling outside the large, metal wall that holds them in are shot down instantly. Humans beings are supposed to follow all government rules - at all times - in order to keep both Titans and government officials happy.

But not everyone agrees with how the government rules its people.

Remember that kick-a** organization that was mentioned earlier? The Wings of Freedom? Even eighty-four years later, this organization still exists somewhere deep within the wretched walls. No one speaks openly about this organization, not even to friends or family, unless they want to lose their head. And while the government knows about this organization's existence, all past efforts to find it have failed. A man - one who goes by the name Erwin Smith - is now in charge of all operations that the organization decides to partake in. And, unlike the many leaders that came before him, he has a plan.

Now that members of The Wings of Freedom have an intelligent and assertive leader, will they be able to take over the government? Do they hold enough man-power and hope to take down the monsters that rule them? Or will the government destroy them, one soldier at a time, and prove that Titans are truly invincible?

Alice In Wonderland:
              What if Character A finds herself in Wonderland one day, without any memory of how she got there?
              She tries to find her way home, and in the process she runs into Character B.
              When Character A asks Character B to help her find her way out, Character B agrees to do so.
              To Character A, this looks like a simple kind gesture. But, in reality, Character B wants to get Character A out of Wonderland as quickly as she possibly can.

Why?

Because the Red Queen (or some other villain. Maybe we could make it the Red Prince? To mix things/genders up) would kill Character A if she knew that Character A was back in Wonderland.
              Five years ago, Character A and Character B accidentally found Wonderland.
              At one point, they ran into the Red Queen, who tried to kill Character A on the spot.
              Why? Because Character A was Wonderland's savior.... the one who was supposed to be able to take down the Red Queen, before the Red Queen gained too much power.
              When the Red Queen tried to kill Character A, Character B got in the way and was severely wounded.
              That didn't stop Character B from asking the Red Queen to make a deal with her.
              Her deal was this: Character B would willingly work for the Red Queen and help her take over Wonderland, if Character A's life was spared.
              The deal made sense. And it gave the Red Queen what she wanted... but the Red Queen wanted one more thing in return.
              Character A's memory.
              So, after agreeing to this last piece of the deal, the Red Queen erased Character A's memory (not without protest, of course) and sent her back to where she came from.

Now we're back at the present.
              Character B will do anything to get her dear friend out of Wonderland. But what happens when the Red Queen finds out that Character A is back? Will Character A finally fulfill the prophecy and destroy the Red Queen? Or will she die in the process? And what will happen once Character A gets her memory back?

Prince x Servant: M x M PLEASE.
              - I really really really really want to do this idea. Maybe the prince's family took in the servant as their own, because he was poor and on the streets. Insert dramatic back-story here. Now that the two are older, new feelings arise. Maybe the prince's parents are looking for a woman for him to marry? But he really loves the servant?

Soldier x Soldier: M x M PLEASE.
              - I don't have a set plot for this. Maybe this roleplay could take place during one of the World Wars? Or during the Vietnam war? Or we could make up our own war? One soldier has feelings for the other, but he's conflicted. The other soldier openly flirts with his friend, but he does it subtly. Welp.

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

just wanted to say, awesome to actually see someone who's a fan of monochrome factor! I haven't read it in ages, in though, so I'm rusty but good luck on your search!
PhantomHoofbeats
Thanks so much! I'm glad there's someone else. So many people haven't even heard of it. D:

ttoki's Fangirl

Shy Phantom

put your left armin
        right? the anime was no where near as good as the manga, though. wonderful story, brilliant artwork. satisfying ending x) though that seems to be the thing with anything I like... few people have heard of them, ha ha!

Tipsy Bear

put your left armin

hi c:
          I'd be interested in doing either the Pokemon idea or the Prince x Servant one with you.
          I have some samples in my signature.
          I'm a senior in high school so I have school during the week.
          I also work part time which usually leaves me working from around 3:45 and anywhere between 10:15 eastern.
          though I'm a night owl so I'll most likely stay up rather late, even on school nights because I don't really care.
          but yeah, let me know if you're interested!
cappynom
Hey there.

I would love to do the Prince x Servant idea with you!
I'm a Junior in college and I work 5 days a week, so I know the struggle. xD
Do you have a role preference?
And do you prefer real life pictures, anime, drawings, etc?

Tipsy Bear

put your left armin

sweet c:
          I was sort of hoping for that one xD
          thankfully I don't work very much during the week. the perks of working at a movie theater xD
          hmmm, not really. I'm cool with either of them.
          um, I'm not too picky with that either. I'm down for any and all.
          I do have a question though, can we throw in some fantasy bits into the role play?
          I'm a sucker for a good fantasy role play c:
cappynom
Ah, that sounds fun!
I just work at a desk. For hours. Answering phone calls.

Hm, I think I'd make a better prince. c: Is that okay?
Alrightey. I think I'm more in the mood for anime.. again, if that's okay with you. xDDD

Oh, yesssssss! Fantasy bits sound great.
Did you have any ideas?

Tipsy Bear

put your left armin

it can be fun. I adore the people I work with, but when all the movies are playing and no one is coming in to get stuff, it's boring.
          oh well, I get a free movie and popcorn once a week for it. c:
          that doesn't sound fun at all ><

that is perfectly fine with me!
          I am down to be the servant. I have a bit of an idea of what I'd like my character to be like with whatever role I was given c:
          anime works for me as well! though I will have to go on a picture hunt because I haven't updated my role playing pictures in a loooooooooong time xD

well, I have always thought it would be fun to role play in a time when magic is feared by the kingdom and those that have magic are contained so they can be under constant watch. have you ever heard of Dragon Age? I was thinking like their sort of beliefs on magic and stuff. if you haven't heard of Dragon Age, I wouldn't be surprised, not many have, but I can explain it if you'd like c:
cappynom
I can imagine.
Like the awkward gap when you're waiting for everyone to get out of the movie.
Desk can be fun..... when my friends walk in (I work in dorm buildings as a desk person).
But if the people aren't friendly, I get kind of annoyed LOL.

Wonderful!!!!! LOL, right, I need to picture search as well.
I recently got my computer back, so I haven't role-played in a month and a half.
The struggle.

I love that idea. :D
Oooooh, so like either the prince or the servant could have magic?
Maybe they don't want people to find out?
LOL, sorry, I'll let you explain the idea first!
I've never heard of it before. :O

Tipsy Bear

put your left armin

Yep, that's the worst.
          Ah, sweet. I enjoy my job when friends come in. Most of them are all, since when did you start working here? It's something that I find funny.
          Yep, I sometimes deal with rude people as well. Because we have ridiculous prices for our concessions so we always try and find them the best deal. But some people just get so mad at you if you try to help them. I've seriously dealt with a guy that told me he wanted what he ordered and then told the person beside me, can you believe her? Like he was pointing at me and everything! Ugh! Rude people. ><

I tend to overuse the pictures that I like so I need to update them.
          I have so many pictures on my laptop that I really need to go through. That's probably not gonna happen though because lazy xD
          I'm sooooo picky when it come to pictures. It's a real problem.

That's what I was thinking that we could do with it!
          I think it would add sooo much fun to it.
          You're fine! I love hearing what people have to say when it comes to my ideas c:
          Well, in the Dragon Age universe, magic is sort of looked on as a curse rather than a gift. One reason being, the use of their magic attracts the attention of demons who are very clever and persuasive. Some mages do not have the will to withstand the temptation of a demon and fall prey to the demons, thus becoming creatures of great power known as abominations. These creatures wish nothing but harm on others as well. So, they keep all the mages in a tower so they can be watched by Templars on a daily basis. They also take anyone from their families to put them in these towers. No matter what their social status, they will be taken if they show signs of magic that are noticed by the Chantry. The Chantry is their church. So, mages are treated as prisoners and are given very few rights. And in the game series, the mages begin to rebel and try and earn their freedom.

Which all of that is kind of confusing and hard to understand. So to sum it up, magic is looked as a curse and if you have magic abilities, then you get locked up in a tower for the rest of your life where you learn to control this magic and so you can be monitored by warriors trained in anti-magic combat.

So like you said, I think it would be fun to have one of them, maybe even both, have magic abilities and they try and hide it and maybe can't keep it under control and get discovered or even get tricked by a demon.

I don't know though, it's just a thought. We don't have to listen to all that stuff that I listened and we could just come up with our own ideas, but that is what I usually think of when it comes to kingdoms that fear magic and stuff.

Sorry it's so long too. I tried to not make it a wall of text, but I failed ><
cappynom
Rude people make me so mad.
We're trying to do the best we can! No one is perfect. >:o

OH MY GOD.

I mean, yeah, that sounds kind of complicated, but it also sounds really cool.
I think it would be really interesting if we had the servant have magical abilities.
What if he was using these abilities one day as a child and the prince saw him doing it?
But the prince never said anything about it, because he was afraid... or something.
Now that they're older, the servant's powers could be getting harder to control.
He could complain about 'not feeling well' sometimes, when in reality he just can't control his magic...
And he obviously doesn't want anyone to know about the magic...
but one day the prince could see, and the image of when he was young could come back, and BAM, dramatic stuff.
LOL, I don't know. I do like the idea of a demon being involved. We could even wait to bring the demon in, and then he could persuade the servant, like you mentioned...
and he could try to kill the prince, at one point.
I'm getting way too far ahead of everything, but this is literally how my mind works. xD

Tipsy Bear

put your left armin

I like that idea. I was thinking the same with having the servant having magic. Maybe that's one reason why the royal family took him in? Because the prince saw the servant using magic and didn't like the way the mages are treated so he made an excuse to get his parents to let the servant stay?
          Yep, that all sounds great and I'm totally down for all of it.
          That's what I was thinking too. Then they would have to find some way to release the servant from the demon's clutches and that can be very dangerous often killing the host? Maybe? Who knows, I'm sure we can come up with all sorts of ideas to add more drama c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff