Join in on the fun?

Yes! 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
No!!! 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 >

Dedicated Genius

Hello Gaians.

My name is Caine Grey, though you can just call me Caine. I'm looking for a role playing partner to help me out. I'll tell you a little about myself first.
I'm not exactly a busy man, though sometimes I can be. I'm a sponsored gamer, an instructor (martial arts or weaponry, and only when my prices are met) and also an aspiring author. The author part is obviously what I need help with. You see I'm not good with the more "human" interaction parts of my book. A few of my side characters, and their love interests, are missing some back story and things like that. So the role plays we'll be doing are supernatural/romance with various levels of action depending on which story you choose. (those crossed out are ones that I've done enough and no longer need help with.)

The stories to choose from, I'll post more as I need them(starting from three), if you don't like any we can do something you recommend:

Hunter and Ghost

Detective and (unkown)

Ex-Assassin and Heiress to mafia family

♣Hacker Genius and (pm me for specific story behind hackers partner, can be created by you as well.) ((RECENTLY ADDED))

♣Mage Student/Teacher (undecided) x Human Student ((RECENTLY ADDED))

♣Other: (Message me with the title "Non-Book" for details on role play ideas completely unrelated to my book. Also, I don't do role plays based on movies, books, or otherwise.)

They may seem random from this way, but they fit into my book perfectly. Also I prefer pms, they're easier to follow along with.

Dedicated Genius

Newly added storyline background.

Dedicated Genius

Dedicated Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items