Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aqua Flame
okay...do they have a shower or a bath they can take? looks at the children* its okay little ones i will not harm you smile looks at them with a gentle smile one her face*

"They get to bath after everyone has gone to bed, but make certain no one sees you." After that was said the two servants left the room, locking the door behind them.
Raichi went to her room as fatigue washed over her. Too much had gone on today, she just wanted to sleep. Soon the world darkened and concious though fleed leaving only the black of dreamless sleep.
anthro_ohkami
RAichi went to her room as fatigue washed over her. Too much had gone on today, she just wanted to sleep. Soon the world darkened and concious though fleed leaving only the black of dreamless sleep.

After eating Nico returned towards his room, but stopped by at Raichi's bedroom door. He thought what he should do.. the path the the bedrooms of the slaves was nearby but should he check how she was feeling? Would it be too rude?

(( Its getting late here (1.10 am) and I am thinking of going to bed soon possibly.. but the game's been interesting so far & I look forward to continuing it later on if you can spare the time for it.. ? ))
looks at the children with a soft smile on her face* mumbles a few words and a rocking chair appears* i sit down and pick up on of the little children* would you little ones like for me to read you a story?
NicholasDeWinter
anthro_ohkami
RAichi went to her room as fatigue washed over her. Too much had gone on today, she just wanted to sleep. Soon the world darkened and concious though fleed leaving only the black of dreamless sleep.

After eating Nico returned towards his room, but stopped by at Raichi's bedroom door. He thought what he should do.. the path the the bedrooms of the slaves was nearby but should he check how she was feeling? Would it be too rude?

(( Its getting late here (1.10 am) and I am thinking of going to bed soon possibly.. but the game's been interesting so far & I look forward to continuing it later on if you can spare the time for it.. ? ))

//sure just pm me when you want to start again!//
anthro_ohkami
NicholasDeWinter
anthro_ohkami

//sure just pm me when you want to start again!//

(( I will. *Kisses AO on the cheek softly* Thanks for good company & nice roleplaying. ))
good night AO* and i will RP with u later...bai NDW*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces