GO

10,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Spade Tavana

"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength."
Mood: Tired

Health/Status: Green;Hungry

Theme(s): Balcony/Hitohira/Apotheosis

██████████████████████████████████████████████████

As Cygh was talking, he then bought up schooling to learn the magic, which Spade knew nothing of."School...?" He said questionably, wanting to know what it was. He swore he had heard of it before, but it couldn't quite come to him what it was, for he was mainly home schooled most of his life. Struggling to remember what it was, Cygh then interrupted it with a small greeting. "Oh. Nice to meet you too" He responded flatly, thinking still. Taking so long, though, Spade eventually gave up. Somewhat angered that he couldn't remember, Spade then said to Cygh, somewhat upset, "I'm going to go train for a bit.", before walking over to a practice dummy. Looking directly at it, he normally would have taken his time and analyzed it before attacking, but in his current state, he took one step back, and with all his force punched a hole straight through the dummy, effectively breaking it apart as an added effect. He then walked back over to the table and slumped into his chair, fist bruised.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████