x
x
x
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

►►►►►►►► Anastasia McLeod

User Image

░░░░░░░The Military Girl░░░░░░░

----------------------------------

Dante was quite the interesting and sexually appeasing man, or at least that's what the alcohol was telling her. Well, not completely, just Anastasia had never had the balls to do such a thing. So if anything, if she regretted her actions or if Dante sucked in bed, she could blame the alcohol so she wouldn't have to do it again. His touch was like electric on her skin, it gave her a wild and tingly sensation. It was like his touch lit up the liquor in her body to where it begun to take full effect. "Arousing I may be, but means nothing unless something is done about it." she claimed playfully. She had crossed her legs once more to be a lady as Dante asked Reece if he learned that at Cockblock academy. It seemed to strike a small nerve with the blonde Creeper. "So class is drinking yourself to death? You don't have to be jealous Reece." she said seductively. "You always have your hand waiting for you when you get lonely."

It wasn't much longer until two more Creepers joined the party, Mona and Haimon. Ana didn't have any beef with them. She just never really talked with them. "Oh hey there Mona, heya Haimon. Busy day today? Don't we have all these new students that came in today? Keeps you busy with the records doesn't it?" Ana asked curiously. She was glad she was not a Creeper sometimes, it seemed more stressful than being a Conductor because you actually had to personally deal with people. Her emerald eyes glanced back to her drinking buddy.

It wasn't long until the Creepers started to converse among themselves about their own things, so that gave Anastasia time to grab a small napkin and a pen and wrote a small note on the thin paper. She soon folded it over and slid it to Dante. The note said ]'Meet me in the foyer. We'll continue this party where we won't be disturbed baby.' The girl then turned her attention to Josie who was coming in talking to her creeper buddies as well. She was the life of the party usually. If Ana had a crush on anyone right now, Josie would probably be her fem-boner crush. The blonde finished the rest of the drink that was in her cup, leaving it on the counter.

Josie had been nice enough to pour shots for everyone and probably would hunt down and kill Ana if she didn't take it. "I'll gladly take the shot Jo, but do me a favor. And I won't take no for an answer." The Russian girl played the British woman's game. "I get a kiss from those sweet lips you got girly." The Russian girl said as she stood up. She picked up the shot glass within her fingers taking it down with an inhale. The taste was quite strong and she wasn't much of a fan of it, but a shot was a shot, it wasn't meant to be pleasing to the taste buds. "I'll be back in a few and I'll expect you ready for that kiss Jo Jo." Her slender figure walked past the group of Creepers.

Before leaving the bar, Ana narrowed her eyes on Reece the cockblocking party pooper. The girl placed both her hands on his shoulders, giving a sort massage to the man. Her delicate fingers work their way into him, her lips at his ear. "Sometimes you just need to relax Reece" She purred his name into his ear. Her whisper being soft an intoxicating. She lightly nibbled on his ear before walking out. Her full demeanor being different than how she usually way. She knew how to have an inside voice, she could be sexy not demanding. She was two sides of a coin. Her heels clicked off into the foyer waiting for her dear and darling Dante to bang her brains out in a suitable location.

----------------------------------

» "If its not perfect, do it over again! "

Out.Of.Crackwhores || .... ||

Company:Dante, Mona, Reece, Haimon, Jo-Jo bear.
      Mood:Kinda turned on
      Crush:Secret ♥
      Outfit:X

Flickers Edge

Puggle and Pip

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Queenie Queerie

User Image

Gracious Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

[Location: Dining Hall] [Company: Levi] [Mood: Surprised] [Voice: XXX] [Crushing: Nope nope nope >////<]
                                                    Mother had always told her to mind her manners. That a lady was never complete without a sharp wit followed along by a good set of manners. But how could she mind her manners when something was eating away inside of her and screaming for her to run? What was this sensation, and why was she feeling it? Wasn't the worst over? "And you....Must be Lila," she couldn't help but to wonder how he knew her name, her eyes looking over her shoulder as she continued to hold onto Victor. She noted of a red headed boy appear in the background, and her eyes narrowed in on him, looking him over once and then back when Eli spoke up.

"Yeah I'm... I'm just more or less... I'm alright I think just surprised is all. And you Lila?"

Red eyes blinked as she was now conscious of what she was doing, and letting go of Victor she took a couple of steps away as she adjusted her slightly damp gloves on her arms. She didn't say much, just nodded a confirmation, "Mmm, same as you....more or less okay. But this feeling..." her arms went to encircle her stomach as that gnawing feeling started to eat away at her again, her features contorting into some kind of confusion and wondering. When Eli asked for her opinion upon Zalmon she didn't want to look over, but something with in her was seemingly nudging her to. In this brief moment of solace she had gathered her wits as she had gotten fairly good at that over the years. Who knew that being locked away could be a solution to abstaining from emotion? But it was time to go back to the present. "I-I...can't really say. It doesn't seem over yet..." She said that absentmindedly not really hearing the words that she spoke, a wrongness creeping through her body and she looking like she was ready to be sick.

“I trust Victor hasn’t gotten you into too much trouble?”

The wave of emotions that overcame her died down briefly, and at that she smiled as she brought her attention back towards the blue haired man, "Any trouble I get into, the fault would be mine alone..." she begun to laugh but her expression took a turn for the darker at that last sentence of his. “My name is Alistair. I look forward to getting to know you Lila.” Her eyes dulled and her body posture hardened, her eyes narrowing in on him doubtfully as she never liked that sentence. She would have to remind herself that he was not like them. But how long would she have to do that she wondered. She watched him as the ice melted away from him, watching as his fingers had tapped at the ice, and that wrongness surged through her again. "I don't think he'll be a problem." She felt like she was going to be sick, her body tensing up and her eyes widening as she laid them upon Zalmon once again. "No..." she had barely said in a whisper her body jolting with each crack of the ice, her entire being telling her to run...while another side of her was telling her something else.

Just like that Christmas Eve her body was screaming at her, her fight and flight mixing, and everything seemed to slow down around her. 'Zalmon is... a big... baby...' those words he had said rang through her mind, and that nauseating feeling coursed through her body. With each tap that Alistair had brought down, an urgency washed through her, growing with each time the ice shattered, but she didn't have the midframe to say something about it. Her vision focused upon him with each lunge that he took and an etherealness washed over her, her pupils widening as an emptyness enveloped her. Chimera...She could see the outcome of this if even for only a moment, but the only thing that she could think of when Zalmon roared was Let me get hurt....not them. She bit back the cry of pain as much as she could but still she steadied her stance and was ready to take more when Alistair interviened. The next bit flew by her in almost an instant, and the only heat that she could ever feel in this lifetime of her's washed over her neck and shoulder.

Then she ran. It had all gone by her in such a blur, the heat, the blood, and the scream that flew from her lips. The way he shielded her as he had been the entire day. But even though debris was falling around them a voice told her to run, and feeling safe with that voice inside of her she listened to it and ran,but not without a tumble upon the stairway. Why did she run? Only one thought crossed her mind at the time. Red eyes went to her shoulder and noticed that the blood was already clotting.

TIME SKIP

"You are one of the cutest Homo Superior's I've met. And I've met a lot."

She couldn't deny herself the thought that he said that to all of them, or at least a good majority of them, but she also couldn't stop the blush that had seemed to settle upon her cheeks permanently since she arrived here. Red eyes gazed upon her reflection in the mirror, her wounds from this morning completely healed and no scar to even indicate that it happened. She looked over herself and sighing she hung her head and shook it from side to side as her fingers gripped the vanity in front of her. What was she going to do with herself? It was only recently since he left and it was then that she let her thoughts wander, remembering that afternoon what exactly his powers were. Not that she knew entirely what they were, but when people who had held you captive for years forgot you in an instant it became clear that he had some sort of power over the mind. She was only brought out of her reverie when a soft glint hit her eyes and squinting she looked back. . . and to the setting sun. "Oh how beautiful you are...."she said in a soft whisper as she thought back to the day that they had spent together. Her thoughts wandering to the time that he had come back with food. She had cleaned herself up and washed the blood off her body, and looking over to the piano she couldn't help but to laugh fondly at the memory. Stocking legs made their way over, soft and graceful as a smile enveloped her lips, tears she let escape just for that moment and gently dabbing them away she made her way towards the opened window. Though she couldn't feel an intense heat she let the last rays of this day hit her face as she knelt, her eyes closing and her smile softening and remembered that because of him she could be doing this today. It was at that moment that she believed those words he had spoken to her this morning, feeling the blood rush again to her cheeks, but she remembered that he wasn't the only one to thank.

Rising back up she trecked her way across her new bedroom, her hand softly gliding over the familiar sheets of her bed. The exact same bedroom that she had in the Colorado vacation house, and she couldn't help the soft smile that graced her lips once again. Finishing up her make up she looked at the pair of gloves that had once belonged to her mother, wondering for just a moment if she truly needed them, and in the end slid them on and shrugged on her lace bolero. Waltzing softly over to her shoes at the end of her bed she nimbly slipped them on, and picking up a large book that looked ancient with it's worn but sturdy leather binding she dusted it delicately and picking up her sketch book she headed down for what, hopefully, wouldn't turn out to be a disaster of a dinner. Perhaps she should try with a more positive outlook instead, because as she made her way downstairs she rounded the corner just fine. It wasn't until she was about to slow down, when she noticed the time. "Ayah!" she exclaimed softly to herself not minding where she was going and picking up her pace as she rushed down the hallway towards where Victor had pointed out where they would be eating. In her rush to get there she didn't notice that a rug laid upturned and a boy fallen upon the ground and tripping over the upturned rug she let out a yelp and fell face first into his chest. She supposed she should be used to this by now.

Her let down hair tumbled up as she she tumbled down, tucking the books securely against her stomach as her dress lifted up as well. "Oph!" She heard him exclaim as she landed upon her knees,oh dear she hurt yet another person today, but before she could get up and properly apologize to him he was already trying to get up, and in the mean time squishing him even more against his chest and she groaning out in protest. "I'm... I'm sorry! I'm not helping by laying in the doorway." If she could laugh she would have, so perhaps this wasn't entirely 'her' fault, allowing him to let her up she dusted off the books before she dusted off herself. "Oh no, It's quite alright, I should be the one apologizing. I wasn't exactly helping by face planting into your chest,"she added in with a shy smile and a weak laugh, her hands going to clasp the books gingerly as she looked to him then away. "I'm Levi by the way, That's all I go by for now as I'm new..." her eyes softened at the word new, and looking back her red eyes widened softly but she was afraid to make direct eye contact with him. "Oh, really? I am as well. I just arrived here this morning."She pressed her lips together ,absently fixing the lip gloss that stained her lips and absently fixing her hair as she smoothed it out along with her fringe. "I'm Lila, and it's a pleasure to meet you Levi. Even with me falling onto your chest."She didn't want to add in the name that she had already been 'given' as she figured everyone would find out soon enough. She hid her gaze behind her fringe for a moment as she held the large books to her chest, her fingers gently drumming against them in her nervousness. "At least I softened your fall, I would have hate that you got hurt for something I did." At that she blinked and her features softened, and a pure curiosity spread across her features. She wasn't used to people apologizing to her but somehow it softened her, and smiling briefly she laughed softly out,"I-ah. I supposed you did.But...."but she stopped herself from saying it. She looked up at him from under her eyes lashes, thinking of her mother was she said this,"I never asked, are you alright? I might be small but I've been told I pack a mean punch." and laughed genuinely for the first time that she was here.

(( Ooc: I CLAIM THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: ))

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
        User ImageUser Image

Locationxxx First floor, bar > Foyer

Company xxx Anastasia , Mona, Reece, Haimon, Jo > Anastasia

Moodxxx When did this turn into a party?

Well that night had been productive so far, Dante was thankful to whatever had directed him to the bar, he would've never seen Anastasia in this light had he not been there at the right time. Maybe it was the alcohol, but truth be told, he had been drinking for a longer time, and she was half russian, that HAD to be some sort of perk when it came to drinking. Or maybe she just needed to unwind in such a way. That suited Dante just fine, he'd be lying if he said she wasn't attractive, Dante used to eye her discreetly sometimes. It was simply unavoidable, and he was convinced he wasn't the only one doing that.

"Arousing I may be, but means nothing unless something is done about it."

Dante stared at her and gave her a pleased look as he leaned slightly forward "Oh? Careful what you wish for hun. What you want, may be more than you can handle." He laughed softly and leaned back with a smirk. Things were on the move, and Dante was just fine with that, no reason to stop such a beautiful occasion,right?

"That they did. It's the same place they teach class too."
                                                        "This b***h right here" Dante though when Reece's voice reached his ears, he wasn't sure if that quirky remark was aimed at him or Anastacia, but in the end it didn't matter, it was still fun hearing Reece talk about class, given how he was and what he did.

"Well buddy, you shouldn't have skipped those, you could definitely use them now." Dante said, turning around and mockingly stared at him with a big smirk on his face."You always have your hand waiting for you when you get lonely." Wow, that came outta nowhere. Well, not really, Anastasia could be harsh if she needed to , and that made Dante a very Happy guy. "Hah! Wow. Burn center we got a patient incoming" He said, as he laughed shortly and leaned on his seat.

Shortly after that the door was flung open, two creepers walking through it. Dante usually didn't interact much with them, but he respected their work at the island, everyone was important after all. "Evening Mona, Haimon" He said, slighty nodding to both as they settled on their seats "Heh, enough party if you wanna join buddy." Mona and Haimon didn't pay much attention to them, they weren't particularly close after all. Dante knew, however, that they at least suspected what was going on at the time, it didn't take a genius to noticed Anastacia's slight blush and Dante's disheveled hair. Dante didn't mind though, this kind of event wasn't forbidden as far as he knew , and both Anna and Dante were grown-ups.

He stared at the creepers for a bit , Mona and Haimon started up small talk with Reece, something Dante was thankful for. It gave him a bit of space. It wasn't long before Anastasia slipped him a note however, a note that brought his full attention back to her. He smiled and winked at her in playful acceptance to her invitation.

The door swung open again, bringing Dante's attention to Josie, his...numero uno drinking partner. She looked incredible as ever, and Dante smiled at her as her gaze momentarily lay upon him, she acted a bit differently that night though. It kind of phazed him a bit. But not enough, not this time. As she moved across the room , stopping behind the bar after a few steps.

"Alright, how about to start off the night we all take a shot here. And I will not take no for an answer. At least hold and pretend to drink it for me people."

"Oh sweet Jesus" Dante though, slightly alarmed, Josie had a way with drinks , and sometimes that way was way too much for him to handle. Thankfully, this wasn't the case, this drink in particular sat well with him, it was kind of strong, but it tasted kind-of-not-bad. Thank God for girls like Jo.

"I get a kiss from those sweet lips you got girly." Ohhh, if Anastacia had his curiosity, now she had his full, undivided attention. He rose from his seat a few minuted Anna left, and slowly walked to the bar, staring at the shot glass Jo, in her kindness, had put aside for him. He smiled at her as he took the glass from the bar and raised it towards her "To old friends." He said with a soft voice, and immediately gulped it down. "Heh, nice.". He nodded at the creepers and slowly left the bar afterwards, vaguely mentioning something about the men's room.

He found himself almost walking towards the foyer, taking his sweet time, he wanted this event to sink in, both for Anastasia and for himself. It didn't take him that long to reach it, he got lost in the mansion sometimes, it was a pretty big building after all, filled with corridors and whatnot. But not this time. Not as Anastacia's slender silhouette came into his field of vision. He started walking in slow strides as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and slightly lifting her to his level. "I believe you mentioned something about a...party?" he asked in a slow tone of voice shortly before running a hand though her golden hair , he was a bit nervous, no shame in that.

"The party's just started,Anastasia." He laughed a bit and turned her around, leaning in on her before slowly placing his lips on hers, slightly pushing her back with each second, his arms exploring her, caressing her back and stopping at her rump, giving it a rough squeeze. A few seconds passed -seconds that felt like hours- before they both hit something, making him pull away for a bit without noticing he'd pin down Anna using his hips. Their obstacle made Dante smile: it was a door. He looked into Anastacia's green eyes and pulled her towards him in a swift, yet soft motion. He placed a long kiss on her tender lips and opened the door , slowly leading Anna into the dark room, their new playground. "Let's make this special, alright?" He softly spoke while closing the door to the outside world.

Ooc xxx Heh

Sin City Hime of Darkness

Puggle and Pip

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Queenie Queerie

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FEEL THIS GUILTY AND I'Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ BROKEN DOWN INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ LIVING WITH MYSELF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOTHINGxxxxBUTxxxxLIESxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* CRUSHING:: Lila... maybe >.>
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* MOOD:: Uneasy
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* LOCATION:: Dining Room
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* OUTFIT:: Threads
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* VOICE:: Actual Voice
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* THEME:: x

His hand still hovered near the gun holstered on his right leg as he tried to dismiss the uneasy feeling that settled in his gut. Weighing down on him like a hard rock as it caused his whole demeanor to shift to that of a wary soldier. He was on edge, feeling that... tenseness that he couldn't describe or place and as a result he was eyeing the room. Looking for every possible hazardous situation. The Dining Room was big and open, with large glass windows that overlooked the sea outside. There was very little foliage so it didn't block the view so it made it so easy to get a good shot if someone was sniping from afar. Of course they were built to resist hurricane-like winds but it didn't stop him from wanting to stay out of the view of anyone who could peer in as he had settled in a corner- leaning against the wall for support.

He mentally counted the possible exits and entrances to the room. Noted what could be used as a weapon and what can be thrown to provide cover. Even taking shelter in the corner to evaluate the possible hazards did not make that rock in his stomach go away. It kept him from breathing the way he had been moments ago when he had been with Lila. Breathing was easier then. But since leaving and entering the Dining Room...

Maybe it was because of how muggy it was getting outside with the gathering storm clouds. The air more dense then usual so it agitated his lungs and made it harder to breathe instead of easier. He was a few days behind on his evaluation for his lungs for both the Creepers and Yui, so that could have explained that also.

"And here I thought I wouldn't have to worry, but I'm not the only one that got that vibe." His red eyes darted to Louis, almost not noticing the older black-hair and blue-eyed male as he approached. He looked a little more serious then usual- not his usual joking self as his eyebrows caused his forehead to crease slightly. It was almost too subtle for Fade to even recognize. If he hadn't confessed to being worried- Fade would have just assumed he was tired from some training.

"But if anything starts up then at least we know it won't be that big. Not like anything's gotten past the two of us before," Louis spoke, earning a snort from Fade. The red-eyed male shook his head, relaxing a little as he folded his arms across his chest to try and put the ease to rest. Nothing was going to happen because Louis and Fade could take care of it. And Clover whenever she showed up would be not only great back-up but a pretty good fighter herself. Force-fields were great for just about anything.

""You know what though? They're not the ones I'm worried about. You, ol' buddy ol' pal, have been coughing a lot more recently. Now don't go denying it, we both know how long we've known each other" He could feel his gaze on him then. Causing Fade to push himself off the wall then, his arms unfolding as his red eyes began to narrow. He could hear a hint of worry in the words he used, although Louis and him weren't exactly what you'd called best friends he was still close to Fade. Well, close enough that Fade would actually hold a conversation with him after a while. There were only a few people that Fade would actually talk to: Isis, Alistair, Eve, Yui... the later two he spent more time with in any case. Yui and him went on more missions then he had ever gone on with. Isis being the second most. Zal and he just argued to much to give a damn about each other. Alistair was his pupil- so naturally Fade talked to him more than anyone else. And Eve he had taught how to drive...

Which was an interesting experience and on some close calls could have been fatal. She was better now though.

"I got held up on a pick-up," he spoke, his voice raspy and muffled from the gas-mask. Something no one really saw him without. "Pollution in China is ten times worse then it used to be," He commented, putting a hand on his mask as he adjusted the straps behind his head feeling like they were a little loose. "Locals were nice. Government not so much." He was done adjusting then, before looking over at Louis. "Yui and the Creepers are going to take a look at me tomorrow. Being detained for a few days without my mask just set me back on my treatments. I'm sure I'll be fine."

At this he felt his right hand land on his side, feeling a dull ache there as he could remember faintly the broken rib that he had had earlier. Not to mention the gun shot in his shoulder... he could still feel all the damage that had been inflicted upon him when he had gone to retrieve one of the Nameless who had gone missing from the original retrieval sight. The purple haired girl he had brought there in the first place. Wendy.

"I'll be fine. I haven't died yet." He placed a hand on Louis' shoulder. Trying to reassure him a little before letting his hand fall and look around the room. "Seems like this new year is going to be interesting. What do you think?"

flyer3232
                                              xxxxIxxxxxALWAYSxxxxxTHOUGHTxxxx
                                              xxxxI'DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxITxxxx
                                              xxxxBUTxxxxxNEVERxxxxxKNEWxxxxxI'DxxxxxLETxxxxxITxxxxxGETxxxxxSOxxxxxBADxxxx

xxxxLIVINGxxxxxWITHxxxxxMYSELFxxxxxISxxxxxALLxxxxxIxxxxxHAVExxxx
                                              IxxxxxFEELxxxxxNUMBxxxxxIxxxxxCAN'TxxxxxCOMExxxxxTOxxxxxLIFE
                                              IxxxxxFEELxxxxxLIKExxxxxI'MxxxxxFROZENxxxxxINxxxxxTIME

Anti Inquisitor

User Image
User Image

IIt’s been a few days since she’d left her room, or her bed for that matter. She just spent most of her time laying there, staring blankly at the ceiling, ignoring the ringing of her phone from calls and the buzzing from texts. She knew that she should be answering, but fear had taken a firm hold and refused to let go. Just a few days before, she had avoided colliding with an 18 wheeler… barley. There was no way she would forget it anytime soon.

“Ally… It’s me. Open up darlin’ ” She looks over at the door and freezes. She knew that at some point she’ll have to face him, to tell him that she’s okay, that nothing bad has happened, but fear held her in place. Seconds pass, then minutes, and she’s glued to the bed in terror. It has to happen eventually. The teen cautiously crawled out of bed and walked across the room. She took a deep breath and pulled the door open. Her eyes were glued to the floor for a moment before they traced his body up to his face.

“Hey Adam…” She gave him a sad smile. Without even giving her warning, he wrapped her in a tight hug and kissed her head multiple times

"Thank god you are alright." She bit her lip and nodded her head. Ally stared back and the floor and tried not to shift her feet guiltily.

“I'm okay Adam. I'm sorry for worrying you.” Finally looks up at him.

"Darlin' I'll always worry about you. I love you after all," he spoke into her hair, his grip around her was a little tight. She carefully wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed tight. Despite all of her feelings of dread, she was happy to see him. “I'm just glad you're alright," he spoke, giving her another squeeze before releasing her. Adam gently took her hand and lead her to the bed which she plopped ungracefully down on. She looked over at him as he sat on the bed next to her and turned away as he eyed her figure. Ally leaned against him after a moment, tired just from the stress she had put herself under. She nuzzled her head against his shoulder and looked up at him.

”I love you too” Her eyes caught a glance of the necklace that he always wore trying to move toward her. She closed her eyes in an attempt to ignore it. "I'm okay, Adam."

"If you are fine... Why are you avoiding everyone? Tell me what I can do... To help you." He spoke turning in the bed to face her, placing his hands on her shoulders before letting them fall to her biceps. "Please Ally."

Her body locked up as fear spread through her at the idea of having to tell him and them him leaving. She looks away from him, lip quivering slightly. “I can’t, Adam…. I can’t.”

“Ally I can't help you if you don't let me," he spoke, rubbing harms up and down. "I will do- everything to help you. You know that. Just tell me how." She just shook her head, biting her lip once more.

”I don't know what else to do..."

"Then we'll work it out. I'm here for you,"

If only it had ended there. Allessandra woke with a start, dropping the sketchbook that had been in her lap. She stared up at the leaves on the tree she had been sleeping in, away from the hub bub of the mansion. It made it harder for them to disturb her thoughts and made her feel like she was less likely to cause problems for others. She ran her hand through her hair and slowly started to sit up, it was probably about time for her to get up and do something else. Her mind was stuck on the dream.

That was the last time she had seen Adam. She sighed a little and looked down at the ground, it was a little blurry. She and Adam had dated for two years before she had finally freaked out and shut herself from the outside world. Her parents had called him to get him to try and coax her out. Needless to say it hadn’t worked. She had nearly injured him with a thumbtack and had told him to leave, scared she was going to hurt him. He never came back.

Allessandra proceeded to fall out of the tree. She caught herself with ease and chuckled a little. It had been a while since she had fallen off of something. Usually the metal caught her for a moment before she freaked out and it receded, leaving her in shock on the ground for about ten minutes. This time would be different. She stood quickly, grabbed the sketchbook from the ground, and brushed herself off, making sure to get the dirt out of the little cuts on the palms of her hands. They would probably sting for another hour or so, but she would ignore it, nothing could hurt any more than what she’d already been through.

After another moment of standing around, she glanced down at her watch. ********, she was going to be late if she stayed out any longer. She got her butt into gear and headed back up to her room. It was a bit too big for her liking and she usually spent most of her nights sleeping on the couch in the smaller study area, but it was homey enough when they had allowed her to personalize with the lights and the curtains and even allowing her to chose her own bed. It made her feel better about being in what was basically a mental institution of people with powers.

She undressed and walked into the private bathroom to draw a bath. Usually she would just shower, but sleeping in the tree for as long as she had made her feel gross and falling out of the tree had made her sore. She took a few deep breathes before submerging herself completely in the water. Allessandra soaked in the tub for about twenty minutes before she got out nice and clean and feeling refreshed. Whether she was late or not she really didn’t care. Dinner with everyone really wasn’t her scene and being stuck in a room as the only person not using the metal tablewear was even worse. She never knew when something was going to upset her and the utensils would go flying. Peter’s had suggested the wooden ones after the first fiasco where the knives ended up embedded in the wall behind her. Hopefully this dinner would go better. She hadn’t had a serious episode in a few weeks and she was hoping that they had stopped for a long while.

Getting dressed for dinner however was a serious task. She didn’t want to be to formal, but at the same time she knew going in jeans and a large tee shirt wouldn’t be appropriate either. It was just easier to be more cautious when it came down to it. She pulled on a nice dress, the one her parents had sent her just the other day and did up her hair and makeup just to be safe.

Finding the dining room again was more of a challenge. Every time someone approached her, whether coming up to talk or just to pass, she would shy away and end up going the wrong direction. Even knowing that most of the others here were like her and had some strange power that they needed to learn to control didn’t help at all. She was still worried that she would end up injuring someone or causing serious damage to the mansion. Eventually she made her way into the room and saw all the people that were already there. She shied back a little, but knew that she wasn’t allowed to miss dinner or bad things would happen. In the end she spotted someone she knew and felt comfortable around.

He was just lounging around talking to some other people at the table. She frowned a little knowing that going over to him would require talking to others… that she really didn’t want to do. She awkwardly wiggled her way into the bar area, ignoring the other’s around her. She stayed away from them for the most part, she stepped around and made two cokes. Avoiding spilling the drinks and moving around some more people she walked on over to Alistair and offered him the drink.

“You look bored.”

The Dark One11
{quote="the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd"]

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gracious Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image
[Location: Her house -- Dining Room] [Company: Za -- Taku -- Lila and Levi -- Company -- 'Her' table ] [Mood: Serene/ Cautious]

It could be counted on one hand the number of times that she had fainted like that. To the point where the world slowed all around her and her body forced her to come to an abrupt halt. She had spent the rest of the morning sleeping clear into the afternoon, her body not allowing her to move despite the few shifts she had made in Zal's arm when he had carried her. When she woke she noticed that she had been cleaned off, but decided to take a shower for a second time that day, noticing a new set of clothing laid out for her upon the bed and he no where in site. It wasn't until she had changed and left her room that she saw him, lounging in a chair outside of her bedroom, in a new set of clothing that she distinctly remembered had been in her bag. She didn't ask because she already knew; clothing was something that was hardly ever a permanent feature on Zalmon.

They had spent the afternoon together as he had asked for food, and more than happy to she begun to cook them up something only to be pleasantly surprised by Takumi coming over for a visit. The three of them ate together and soon as he left she watched him go, leaning against the door frame as she watched and listened as much as she could, hiding the worry that seemed to be recently coursing through her body. After Taku had left she made sure to keep herself busy, for if there was another thing that she knew about Zalmon it was that he knew when she was upset. So she did chores around her house, looking happy and healthy for the time being, though in the back of her mind that word kept ringing in from time to time."It's nice to spend time like this," she said conversationally as she ranked a brush through her hair, enjoying the way her hair felt after she blow dried it. It was the simple things that kept her going.

Though the more she thought about it the more she couldn't shake it, what exactly did happen in the foyer she wondered to herself. Guess it couldn't hurt her too much. "So, what happened in the foyer today"she asked simply, her crystal blue eyes looking at herself in the mirror as she braided her hair. "Was there anyone else that got hurt?" She waited for a moment her fingers deftly braiding her hair, and grabbing a pin to pin it in place she heard him mumble out "Fight or Flight Instincts. Too many people... ended up triggering it."She registered his emotions before she saw his features, and softly nudging the bathroom door open she saw the features upon his face her fingers deftly tucking and pinning the braid in as she trecked softly towards him.His voice was soft, he looked hurt, defeated, and upset all at the same moment "Just one of the newbies, Al, and myself. That's all I know."

She knew she had to tread carefully and so she sat down next to him and gently placing a hand upon his head. "If this question is too much you don't have to answer it but. . .when I took the glass shards from you I 'saw' something surrounding it." Her eyes went to look over in the direction of the mansion, unable to be seen but she knew it was there in the distance. "Do you remember the name of that new child? Anything distinguishing at all...."Her eyes watched him as he begun to talk, soft and intentive as she did not look away from him.He grimaced and she noted his expression. It was faraway much like her's this morning. "My body started shifting to try and get the shards out. I oozed everywhere like a giant slug. Then Shiver froze me. Alistair melted me out. But because I was under 'attack' that... Side of me came out. I reacted. Like some freaking animal." She could feel the tension rising with in him and she made sure to breathe as to not get that suffocating feeling. She duly noted his skin rippling in response. "She had black-purple looking hair. Red eyes."

Her features radiated a serenity but worry was also present in her eyes, her eyes that watched him not with a wariness but out of concern. She nodded once as a soft sigh came out, bringing herself closer to him and just hug him softly. "Thank you and... I'm sorry for not getting there sooner." She released him from the hug and brought herself back."Heh. Not your fault. I should have better control- but sometimes it doesn't feel like my body is my own some days. I'm fine with one part of me having a mind of it's own- not everything else." Her eyes became quizzical as he said that and pausing a moment she blurted out, "Well that's because it isn't. It houses such a greater potential," her smile was true and her eyes pure, despite the stiffness that seemed to envelope him. She tried to not take it to heart."Now, how 'bout we think of some come backs because I'm sure people will be dying to call you a slug sickle."

"Oh they have already started. At least Alistair was nice and called me a Teddy Bear instead."

At the mention of being a teddy bear she couldn't help but to smile, getting up from her perch and to begin walking back towards the bathroom, "Well that's because you are." She finished getting ready and stepped out of her room once more, smoothing out the dress she wore and softly trecking over to the kitchen. She gathered up two baskets, one housing silk leis that looked liked the real thing and another basket filled with food that she wished to give to the creepers, and stopping by the front door she looked over her shoulder and asked "Are you ready?" with a smile as pure and wide as the ocean on a clear day."Tch. It's my house, I don't have to be," she couldn't help but to laugh as he smirked, and she couldn't help but to notice his eyes sparkling with some sort of mischief. "Need a hand with those?"The slight tension that was in her body left for just that moment, and shaking her head softly she dismissed his help by softly saying "Yea yea, and this is my house, now get out of here before we're even later than we already are." It seemed to work as he gave her a lopsided grin,and threw his hands in the air and slowly walked backwards. "Yui you know you are never late when I'm around." Her laugh was soft and sweet, but as she locked up her house with her iris recognition scanner she couldn't help but to wonder who else could possibly be around.

They made their way over with ease, enjoying his company all the while carrying her two packages. As they entered the mansion she gave one of the baskets which was actually a large cooler to another helper, telling him to bring it to the creepers that would be in the bar area. It was filled with an assortment of foods. Ranging from Chinese, French and even Italian cuisine. On the handle was a note that read: 'Thank you for all that you do, and may you not work too hard even though it's seemingly unavoidable. ~Yui' As they reached the entrance to the dining hall she couldn't help but to notice quite the scene, of two children whom she had not had the pleasure of seeing before. Though her eyes widened softly it was not because of what happened, but more so of the girl that was involved with the emerald haired boy. She watched the two and the scene that surrounded them both a sweet smile spreading against her painted lips. Softly she took her leave from Zal and approaching the two she cleared her throat and spoke serenely, "I hope I'm not interrupting something but I would like to welcome you to. My name is Yui Hibari." She bowed her head gracefully as she took out two of the silk flowered leis, handing them to the green haired boy and then to the young girl. " Please, if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask. We're here for you, especially myself. Welcome." With another bow she left the two, walking away from them with an ethereal grace as she made her way into the room. From them she made her way around, smiling softly as she was both greeted and greeted other. She handed out the silk flower leis to all in the room, taking her time to do so before making her way back towards where she was to be seated. I feel as though I've been missed," she said with a smile as she reached her table, taking the time to place the leis upon them and smiling serenely to each of them.
                                                                (( Ooc: ))

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Lunatic

User Image
                          xxxYEAH YOU BLEED JUST TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE xxxxxxxxxx
                          watchitgo███████████████████████████████
                          imhereAND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand
                                                    'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand xxx
                                                    'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand xxx

xxxxxxWHEN EVERYTHING'S MADE TO BE BROKEN
                                          xxxxxxXXxxx

Mood: Content
                                          With: Ally
                                          Outfit: x
                                          Voice: x

He could tell by the way the woman looked down that she was probably a little bit nervous. However when she looked back up at him her smile was much larger than before. She then went on to say that a boy named Takumi had helped her find her room. in response to that, Alistair chuckled to and smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but she cut him off saying that there he was. Alistair slowly turned his head over and looked at the boy had had hair as red as fire. Alistair turned back to her just to hear the last part about seeing him around. The last word in her sentence made him cringe. 'Sir.'

Was he really a Sir? He wasn't that old was he? No... he couldn't even drink. Mr. Peters was Sir, not him. His head began to spin though when he thought about if he was chosen to take over the Nameless project after Mr. Peters. Would he be called Sir then? "Ugh..." he didn't even want to think about it. The girl bowed to him quickly, and made her way off. "See yeah..." he said, not sure if she heard it or not.

He turned his head watching her go up to the red headed boy. While watching this, he saw Yui come into the Dining room. She made her rounds, going to ever person doing… something? He watched more closely as she gave each person a Lei… curious. He wasn't sure exactly why she was doing it, but when she came to him, she put it around his neck and smiled politely down at him. When she turned to leave, Alistair spoke out. “Woah woah woah, don’t you usually get a kiss with one of these as well?” He was of course joking, but Yui turned around and leaned in, giving him a kiss on the crown of his head. To this, Alistair only smiled at her and let her be on her way.

Of course, the girl was gone by now and Alistair was left by himself at the table, where he wasn't even supposed to be sitting. His seat was at the 'Head' Table with Mr. Peters and the other graduates. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair, pushing his bangs out of his face, pushing them up and behind his ear and looked up when he heard a familiar voice. He stared into the pink haired woman’s eyes, and looked down lower to see the two drinks in her hand. She offered him one, and he took it, setting it on the table for the moment. He stood up slowly, picking his one leg up and swung it over the chair. Without touching the chair, it moved back into its original place, as if someone invisible was moving it. He reached down and picked up the drink. "Terribly bored." he said raising the glass up to his lips. He didn't sip it just yet. His eyes narrowed slightly, before one eyebrow cocked up. "You didn’t spike it now did you?" he asked leaning in slowly tilting his head as if he was grilling her in an interrogation room. All he needed was the light to shine on her face and it would be perfect. "Well...?" he asked her as he sipped the drink, not even realizing that he had. He looked down at what he had just done. "s**t..."

He leaned back and took another sip. "Too late now I guess." he told her, looking up and down her outfit. "Well, I appear to be underdressed..." he said and looked down at himself in jeans and a dress shirt. Oh well, not like he was going to back upstairs and changed. "Quite the outfit you've got on. Trying to get the attention of some boys?" he asked leaning in and nudging her with his elbow. Of course he already knew the answer to that. She was to shy to talk to most people. She wasn't a social butterfly, that was for sure. He took another sip of his drink, finishing it because it wasn't a large glass. "Thanks." he said raising the cup up a little and set it down on the table. It was that table's problem now.

Allessandra had grown attached to Alistair during her time on the island. Not attached in a weird way, just in the sense that she trusted him. He picked up her from the helicopter pad when she was first dropped off. The guards were giving her a hard time and Alistair put a stop to that, making sure Ally wasn't hurt. Since then she usually stayed around him when they were out in public, hiding behind him whenever he started to talk to people. Alistair smiled down at the girl as he put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around to face the bar so he standing behind her. He raised his hand up in front of them, right above her shoulder and beside her head, pointing towards the bar. "While boring, there is always something you can do to make things less boring." His finger pointed to the bottles of alcohol that were being used to serve drinks. "Are you watching?" he whispered to her as the bottle of Vodka, which was clear, turned into a greenish liquid. He put his hand down so he wouldn't be caught, and stood there, as if nothing had happened. Soon, all the liquid in the bottles of alcohol turned into the green liquid. It would now look foul to drink, and smell just as foul, however the actual drink would taste the same, and give the same effects. It would just smell like the most foul things a person had ever smelt. To this, Alistair smiled and looked down at Ally.

"Never got the point of alcohol. All it does is make a person act stupid. Why would someone drink something that makes you less intelligent?"

OOC: My post affects everyone who is at the bar, or having a drink.

Forlorn Toaster

Puggle and Pip

Lucunda Somina

HAUGHTY n e r d

Queenie Queerie

The Broken Souls

Kuurokochii

`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          xxxXXXxxXXxxxXXx
                                          I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM

Supreme Poster

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
LOUIS "COSMOS" VANADREL
Place::First Floor, Dining Hall -> Table 3
Feeling:: Confident
Song:: Jun
Company:: Victor -> Yui, Leighton, Eve, Clover, Flynt
Outift:: [X]
Voice:: [X]

"The age of justice will come, we have a song of hope too. My whole life should be dedicated to the world."

User Image
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'll be fine. I haven't died yet." "What was that keyword? Yet. Who are the kids gonna look up to when Peters gets too old? Who else is gonna be in charge in thirty years? Me?" Louis grinned as he finished talking. Who would put him in charge of the school? Nobody, that's who. It wasn't gonna happen. Louis couldn't be trusted with running a popsicle stand, let alone a fully fledged school. The thought had occurred to him more than once, however. What would happen when Peters died? Who would be in control? Who would lead them? Louis? That wasn't going to happen, namely because no one would follow him. MAYBE Yui would, but it was HIGHLY unlikely. Louis didn't exactly inspire anyone, usually he just pissed them off or entertained them, but inspired them to follow him? No one could possibly be less qualified to lead a bunch of over active hyper powered teenagers? Well it didn't matter. Besides what would he even look like in the future? Would he even be alive then? Maybe he would have died, maybe it would be so bad it'd be a closed casket.

"Seems like this new year is going to be interesting. What do you think?" Louis looked up from his boots and proceeded to survey the room. He recognized the fearless that had shown up, mainly because he had taught some of them. The two who he had focused on, Aislinn and Aiden, were notably absent. Who knew where the two of them were or where they ran off to. Way back when he would have been nearly attached to their hips to make sure they didn't do things that could A: reflect badly on Mister Peters and B: don't just start messing with random people. Suffice to say he went through a HELL of a lot of nightmares during this time, thinking it'd be better if they "experimented" on him instead of anyone else assembled. "Interesting? Maybe. Peters thought it best if I didn't go out scouting, Apparently me nearing blowing up the helicopter when I first showed up on the island is still marked against me. So boats only for me." He laughed as he finished the sentence but deep down it was more shame than humor. The helicopter that day had nearly became a burning inferno loaded with both him and Peters in the same ashy metal flying coffin.

Of course the melancholia had to end at some point and that happened when Yui showed up, carrying flowers. Fake flowers, but flowers none the less. She tried to stand on her tip toes to put it over his head so he did the work for her and leaned forward allowing her to place the flowers on him. "Maybe they'll impress us if they actually managed to get over their demons. Like I used to say 'Stupid people can believe in anything so you can believe in yourself'. All they need is that and then they'll do as well as we did." He said to Victor as he we put his own hand on the other male's shoulder before he decided to head over to the lined up tables. Eventually he found the table he was to be seated at, as well as the fact that his card was right there on the third table. He read some of the other names and only recognized a few. Namely Eve and Yui, and the only reason he recognized the name Eve was basic: it would be VERY hard to not notice a girl WITH A PAIR OF WINGS COMING OUT OF HER BACK.

He opted out of sitting next to the younger woman, just because he and her acted like siblings it didn't mean he had to baby her. After all what if she was smitten with someone? What if Yui loved someone? He had no clue and while he shouldn't have been worried about that, he found himself wondering. He wasn't actually related to Yui, yet he found himself treating her like the family he never had, that fragility he had no concept of. It was hard for him to understand that, after all his youth was spent in tragedy. Reaching for his card, Louis raised his hand to mouth and made a "Ssshhhh" noise as he looked at Yui. Pocketing the card Louis decided he would skip this. He had gone to it for nearly a decade, why go again? Besides it was Italian usually, no idea why. Italian had gotten boring, but if he was asked Italian would have been his choice. That or have the dinner in Dara City and go to a pizzeria. Actually that'd probably be a bad idea, very wasteful and not at all good to bring that many homo superiors to one location for something that non-essential.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: N/A
                                    the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Lucunda Somina

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Reece grumbled to himself, mimicking what Anastasia was saying without exactly speaking, although he was exactly paying attention to wait she was saying. Something about drinking himself to death. What he did he next though bugged him a lot. 'What does my hand have to do with anything?' He questioned himself, raising an eyebrow in annoyance as to why she felt the need to bring in his various body parts.
"Hah! Wow. Burn center we got a patient incoming." Dante had mocked, making Reece roll his eyes. Suited for each other, that's what they were.

Soon, Josie entered the room and skipped her way towards the cupboards after saying "Hello everyone" in a sing song kind of way. Josie was a drinking partner of Reece's, they went to the same Uni back in England. She had seen him as he was starting his recovery process from drug use and anorexia, which was one of his highest points in life. Of course, she forced him to eat in sleep all through University, which proved to be a good thing in the end.
"Alright, how about to start off the night we all take a shot here. And I will not take no for an answer. At least hold and pretend to drink it for me people" Josie had said loudly enough for Dante and Anastasia to hear.

Reece watched closely as she eyed shot glasses. She had called Mona's name and handed her a glass, before calling his own and Haimon's name.
"Haimon. Reece. Indulge me this one time pretty pretty pwease?" She said, handing them a glass each. Reece nodded his head, not being one to refuse a drink. He held the glass tightly in his hand as Josie began to speak some more.
"Daddy dearest, just wants to do a few evaluations tomorrow for him. That's about all I know. Something about a special project he's working on? Not sure. OOH. REECE. How are you feeling?" Josie had said. If not even the mansion owners daughter knew what was going on, then it was very secret indeed; that worried him slightly. All of the homo-superior residents would snap at some point, even the more quieter and friendly ones, like Screech and Puppy. It didn't take much to push people over an edge.
"You know what better than usual." He said to her, flashing a small smile.
"Shall we all make a toast? Or we could play a game- either or is fine with me." Josie had suggested, looking over Reece, Haimon and Mona.
"A toast sounds great." He said to her, not being up much for games at the current point of time.

Soon, Anastasia's voice rang through his ears again; reminding him that she and Dante were still very much there. Of course, she flirted with Josie; she flirted with everyone as long as they were breathing and had legs...breathing at least legs he wasn't sure on. He felt hands on his shoulders, rubbing them slightly.
"Sometimes you just need to relax Reece" He purred, nibbling on his ear. Reece flinched and yanked his shoulders and body forward, turning his head around as if to burn holes into the back of Anastasia's head. Dante had left after downing his shot, muttering something about going to the men's room.

Reece bit his tongue and turned his head around once more, swirling the liquid in his shot glass. He didn't really like being touched at the best of times, he was very skinny and could feel it on his bones when people touched him, it put him off some what of psychical human contact.
"I hope they get the case of the dead. Then they'd can flirt with each other invisibly for all eternity." Reece muttered to himself, about to take his shot, before noticing it had turned green in colour, and smelt pretty foul. He leered at the glass annoyed.
"That's terrific." He muttered to himself, before sighing to himself. 'I wonder who could have done that.' He thought annoyed to himself. the days of putting strange substances into his body were over, and green sludge like liquid came under that category.

█████████████████████████████████████████████
⇨ι'м иσт α ∂ιєтιтιαи ѕтσρ мιѕтαкєи мє fσя σиє⇦
█████████████████████████████████████████████

I am in: the bar~ I am with: Mona, Haimon and Josie ~ What I'm doing: drinking ~ I have unexplainable feelings for: Myself ~ The voice inside my head says: Great.
My voice (The blonde one) ~ My clothes ~ Todays contacts are: Grey
OOC:

Flickers Edge

Queenie Queerie

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
User ImageUser Image

COMPANY:: Table Mates
OUTFIT:: Dinner
VOICE:: L Lawliet
OOC::

x
As Leighton had sat down, he heard Angel's voice next to him, her soft, wisp of a voice that always comforted him when he was younger, and admittedly still did. My Dear Oli... How are you today? She asked, giving him a warm smile. Leighton remembered his little adventure last night of sneaking out of his room and snooping around the creepers' offices, reading over nameless files all night and almost getting caught. He had slept nearly all day because of this, and when he woke up, Clover had walked in on him getting dressed.

I've been better. He mumbled as he took a sip of his water.Connelly, you're looking mischievous as ever, what did you do to my dear Oli? Leighton overheard Eve ask Clover, and a light blush spread across his cheeks, hoping Clover wouldn't answer. It was then that Leighton decided to change the subject and inquire about his dear Yui's location. I'm sure she's just having a hard time picking out an outfit, we had a wonderful day the other day picking through online sales. Leighton let out a little chuckle at Eve's giddiness when it came to shopping. He himself liked to shop, he was a rather fashionable man, he supposed, but it wasn't something he liked to do often. He did, however, like to give gifts. Generally when he shopped, he barely got anything for himself, but came home with loads of things for other people.

Leighton felt something drop around his neck, and his eyes shot up to see Yui, dressed in a gorgeous blue dress that matched his outfit nearly perfectly. She looked absolutely stunning.
I feel as though I've been missed. He jumped up, his knees slamming against the bottom of the table, making the glassware and silverware to clank around loudly. Ah! He gasped, quickly waving his hand over the table to stop the glasses tipping over and spilling water everywhere, before he rested his finger tips on the soft, white table cloth.

Y-Yui! Leighton exclaimed, his face completely flushed. Y-You look... he trailed off, gulping before he took a breath and calmed himself, his red cheeks returning back to his normal skin color. You look beautiful. He said simply, bowing to her as he kissed her hand. Poor boy, he had no idea of Yui's feelings for him, and he didn't want to give anything away to her, though he probably just did. He was mentally kicking himself, horrified of his actions. It was unusual for him, he usually held himself with such eloquence, but Yui got to him today in her new dress.

Sticking his elbow out for her to grab, Leighton led Yui to her spot and promptly pulled her chair out for her, waiting until she sat down to push her close to the table. As he did so, the young man that Leighton was practically strangers with, Louis walked up. He slid his card off the table and stuck it in his pocket. Leighton was unsure if that meant he was going to trade spots with someone or he was going to skip out on dinner altogether. Either way, it was non of his business, so he sat back down in his seat and kept quiet, his gaze down, not wanting to embarrass himself further.

Lucunda Somina

Razias_Shadow_Slapcakes

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImagexxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Am I oppressed now? Am I sad now?
I still don't know anything about me...
If I were to hurt,
Then the words would be: "good for nothing..."

Where we are: Dining hall
We're also known as: Puppy the Fearless! / Sniffer the Nameless
Who we're crushing on: No one! / Wouldn't you like to know.
Who we're with: Samuel, Ariatte, Evelyn and Flynt
OOC: Changed it coz I mis-read

Yuuki hugged back the very excited Ariatte, smiling widely. She looked better and she was acting a lot better; so she must have gotten better in the hours they had been apart.

Yutaro turned his attention slightly to the boy who had decided to use him as a human shield for whatever reason. She rose an eyebrow, slightly confused as to why he would choose him when there were a lot of other people about. He couldn't help but crinkle his nose slightly; the boy smelt of leaves and grass. He was obvious he had spent all day outside, surely he knew this semi-formal event was going on? He would have to push that aside for now and instead turned his attention back to the group.

Yuuki heard a familiar voice whisper from beside her and turned her attention to it. She smiled widely when she saw it was Davin.
"Hey Yuuki. Do you mind if I sit with you?" He whispered, audible enough for her to hear him. Yuuki nodded her head, keeping the wide smile on her face.
"Sure." She said back to him, keeping as low as she could but still audible, considering what had happened this morning.

The twins saw someone come out from behind Flynt. It was a blonde girl, she looked very shy and had been using the much taller boy as a human shield. Much like the young boy, who had called himself Samuel, was doing with Yutaro. Soon, Eve had left the small group that was gathering around in their circle. The group was becoming smaller and smaller. It only left Yuuki, Yutaro, Davin, Flynt, Samuel and Ariatte. Okay not that small; but smaller than how it was.

"Yuuki, I tried something different today. I'm being a tad risqué by not wearing a cardigan or tights. I feel like such a rebel." Ariatte had said to her, showing off something she would normally never wear and dragging Yuuki out of her thoughts. She was very much a tights and cardigan type girl, much like how Yuuki wore military style boots with everything. So it was nice seeing something different.
"It looks great, it suits you." Yuuki said to he, smiling widely even though the smaller girl wouldn't see it.
"Do you think it is cute Yuu?" She asked asked Yutaro. Yuuki slightly elbowed her brother, getting him to at least say something. She heard the small boy behind him gasp slightly as Yutaro let out some air through his lungs.
"It looks nice." He said to her, not being much of a compliment giver. It was better then nothing or completely blanking the small girl.

The group fell quiet once more, until Ariatte broke the silence once more.
"I know I'm a few days early, but I rather be early than late." She said to them, handing the pair a box each. Yuuki smiled widely at the box, her name was spelt with the three Hiragana, instead of the more common version of two Hiragana. Yuuki smiled widely while Yutaro smiled small, but gratefully. The twins didn't really celebrate their birthday and normally treated it like a normal day. Back home they would stop by the local ramen stand and get something to eat there, but that's the extend it went.

The twins looked at Ariatte, Yuuki keeping her wide smile as Yutaro carefully pocketed the box into his jeans pockets, making sure it wasn't going to get crushed.
"Thank you. Do you mind if we open them on our birthday?" Yuuki asked the smaller girl, as Yutaro nodded his head in agreement.
"It's a nice gesture." Yutaro commented. Yuuki sighed to herself slightly, the least he could do was try and be a little more open around people.

Yutaro felt Samuel shift uncomfortably as Ariatte began talking to him.
"I'm Aria, or if we're going by our codename...I'm Rosebud. I promise we don't bite, but sometimes it helps to have at least one friend to take off the edge. So I hope we can be friends, kay?" She had said, trying her best to be friendly. However, from all the shuffling Yutaro could feel from behind him; he could only assume that wasn't working.
"You should come sit with us. Maybe you can meet some of the other Nameless. I won't force you though, I didn't eat dinner my first time here, I hid." She had continued, making Samuel shift even more, to the point where he was now standing practically beside him to keep out of view, before he remembered Yuuki was there and shuffled back behind him.
"I suppose I'll let you be. If you need anything, just come find me. You can usually find me with him. He usually helps me with his problems. So does his sister Yuuki. For the most part, everyone here is really nice. So try and say hi to those you can." Ariatte continued, making Samuel fidget and shift uncomfortably behind Yutaro. Yutaro sighed slightly to himself, something told him he maybe wasn't used to being around those of the opposite sex and maybe found them intimidating.

The twins turned their attention back to Ariatte as she began speaking once more.
"Could you help me to my seat? Whenever you both have the time. I'm just gonna going to stand over here." She said, leaving the group alone.
"Yena uyethusa!" Samuel said loudly from behind Yutaro, making him raise an eyebrow. What on Earth did he just say? Yutaro sighed to himself as he ran a hand through his hair, messing up his fringe slightly before allowing it to fall back into place.
"I'll help De Faunte find her seat. Are you going to follow?" Yutaro asked, turning his head over his shoulder slightly so that he could look at Samuel. He raised an eyebrow when he didn't see the boy there and looked around for him. He spotted the boy gripping onto the straps of his backpack tightly, frowning widely.
"Nanguya uyethusa futhi angiyithandi!" Samuel had declared,before running off to somewhere else in the dining room. Yutaro raised an eyebrow slightly; he had no idea what he said. It was almost like he had forgotten how to speak English, even though he spoke fluently only a few moments ago.

Yutaro felt another jab to his side and turned his attention to Yuuki.
"You can call her by her first name you know. We'll see you later, okay?" Yuuki said to him sternly, before softening her tone. She turned her attention to Davin, and smiled widely, keeping a tight but gentle grip on the box Ariatte had given her earlier.
"Let's go find somewhere to sit. We'll see you later Flynt." Yuuki said to Davin, before saying her goodbyes to Flynt, keeping the wide smile on her face. The twins parted their ways, Yuuki beginning to make her way towards the tables and Yutaro beginning to make his way to Ariatte.

It didn't take long for the older twin to get to Ariatte; she hadn't moved that far away and he did have long legs. He stood in front of the smaller girl, thinking over what Yuuki had said earlier to him. Saying someone's first name was too personal for him, he couldn't bring himself to do it, not without permission.
"Ready to find your seat?" Yutaro asked the smaller girl, tapping the side of his leg slightly to make sure the box in his jeans pockets wasn't crushed. Once he assured himself it wasn't, he waited patiently for Ariatte's answer.

Translations

Yena uyethusa! - She is scary! (Zulu)
Nanguya uyethusa futhi angiyithandi! - She is scary and I do not like it! (Zulu)

Rosencranz

Razias_Shadow_Slapcakes

Book_Ninja69

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
█████████████████████████████
Don't you compare yourself with other people

User Image

Feeling: Better

Where am I: Why is everybody up at 4AM?!

What I'm doing: Sitting at a table that has my name on it

My thoughts: So scary

Who I'm with:

OOC: Short Samuel post is short

Samuel clenched his backpack handles between his hands tightly as he wondered around the dining hall, looking at the tables. The tables all had different names on them. Samuel looked over peoples shoulders when necessary if a girl was sitting at the table to see if he could see his name. He sighed to himself slightly as he wondered, and looked over back to the blue haired boy. He was talking to the small blue haired girl who called herself Ari.
                      "Wayengumngane ngakho uyethusa." Samuel commented to himself with a small shudder, forgotten momentarily how to speak English.

Samuel wondered for a few more minutes until he spotted a completely empty table. He smiled widely to himself and quickly walked over to it. Scanning the name plates on the table, he spotted his. The boy smiled widely and quickly shrugged off his back pack, allowing it to drop to the floor. He pushed it under the table to keep it out of the way of others and quickly took a seat.

Now that he was seated, he was able to get a better look around. Everybody here seemed to know everybody else; it seemed like they were all long term residents. That Ari girl said to talk to Yutaro, but he seemed like he didn't want to be here, let alone be talked to. He wouldn't ask Yuuki, she was a girl and really scary, just like that small girl.

Samuel sighed to himself and propped his elbows onto the table. He dumped dumped his head into his open palms and swung his legs backwards and forwards, the soles of his trainers scrapping against the floor. He was bored.
                      "I wish there was a game to play here or something." Samuel muttered to himself, sighing deeply at the end of his sentence once he finished speaking.

User ImageUser Image
                      That's a waste of person you are

Translations

Wayengumngane ngakho uyethusa - She was scary

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
❧I know these words are not quite true. Here is the path you're looking for. . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxan open door leading you the worlds you long to explore Go.
If you must move on alone,I'm gonna make it on my own. . ♪.

➻Company: Yutaro
➻Location: Dining Area
➻Mood: Shimmering with sparkles
➻Crush: Yuu-kun ♥
➻Clothes/Hair: Clothes and Hair

"Of course! Open them whenever you want. It is your presents after all!" The small loli said with a great smile before skipping to her current position by the window. A small sigh of relief passed through her lips, her heart beating rapidly. 'I-I hope they like them... I hope he likes it..' she thought softly with a deep red blush painting their way onto her gentle features. 'I should probably say something soon but...I know there's that age gap. I don't want to make trouble for anyone...but its hard to find anyone my own age around here..everyone is older than me, well almost everyone.' Her mind thought back to the boy whom she felt like she scared off. She could feel his heart beat, it was irregular like he had seen some one murder his family or something. Something that couldn't be helped, not everyone was going to like her.

From the short distance and the chatter from everyone else in the room, Aria had heard Yuu refer to her as her last name. Not too long after hearing some gibberish from an unfamiliar voice. "You can call her by her first name you know..." she had heard from the younger Fearless twin. Yeah, sometimes it did bother her how distant he could be, but that's just how he was, he didn't hurt anyone by doing it. Aria just let him be how he wanted, just like how she never pried into his personal life. She didn't exactly tell her story either, she'd tell about what she remembered from France or things before when her father died. After her father died, those stories stayed hidden, the pain that ached from that memory. It was one of her last sights, a gruesome murder...

This little girl had been so strong, trying to be like Yuuki with trying to forget, even if she really couldn't. It wasn't long until she heard her male friend approach her. "In a second. I-I..." Aria had begun to stutter, 'Just tell him! Come on!' she mentally shouted at herself. She could feel her heart pounding so hard against her chest that Yutaro's acute sense of hearing could probably feel it pounding against his ear drums. Her cheeks were nearly flashing helicopter lights if they had gotten any redder. "I...I like someone...and I don't know what to do. I figured I should ask from a man's perspective." I guess she was kinda telling the truth? She didn't specifically say who she liked, but she begun to beat herself on the inside for not just saying she liked him.

"Do I have anything specific that makes me stand out than other people...? Despite being blind and looking like a little girl of course. Like something that someone could find attractive? I'm not usually one to care for my appearance, because I've never had to worry about something like this." Aria asked softly before looking in the direction of Yutaro's face. "I mean...I've liked this person for a while, and I should at least see if there are any feelings. I've never felt like this about anyone else, it feels nice but it kinda hurts to like someone like that.. I wouldn't even know the first place to start. I-I've never even kissed a boy on the lips."

The girl just didn't know what to do, she folded her arms over her chest before her eyes gazed where her feet were. "I've just never felt so insecure about myself, specially as of late..." The small girl sighed, her smile dropped for a moment before bringing it back up to her larger and much cuter smile. "I know this is a lot to drop on you, but you're one of the least perverted man here that wouldn't tell me to dress skimpier and flash body parts...and do naughty things... I really don't like naughty things." She grimaced a tad at the thought, first person to come in mind is Aiden Blake, wasn't too much of a fan of his playboy ways. "Let's go to our table now, if that's fine with you." She remarked before holding out hand so Yutaro could guide her appropriately. "And I'm sorry to trouble you with my own petty problems, its hard to have a perspective on things like this when you really can't see."

User ImageUser Image

Puggle and Pip

Translations

Desirable Poster

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX * INEEDYOURLOVE; INEEDYOURTIMEXXXXXXXXXXXXX
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WHEN EVERYTHNG'S WRNG YU MAKE IT RGHT ━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXXXXXXX⇢ I FEEL S↻ HIGH I C↻ME AL⇡VE ; I NEED TO BE FREE WITH Y↻U W⇡TH Y↻U T↻N⇡GHT
XXXXXXXXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V E
User Image

I TRY TO FIGHT THIS BUT I KNOW I'M NOT THAT STRONG ⇢
                                  IxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V E
                                  //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////xxxxAND I FEEL SO HELPLESS HERE ; WATCH MY EYES ARE FILLED WITH FEAR
                                  ━━━━━━ TELL ME DO YOU FEEL THE SAME? HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS AGAIN
                                  IxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V EXXXIxxN E E DxxY O U RxxL O V E
                                  ████████████████████████████████████████████████████

LOCATION:: Dining Room OUTFIT:: x VOICE:: Mandy Moore as RapunzelCRUSH:: likelihood is zero

Watching Anastasia descend the steps, Annabella felt her heart shaped face start to dip down, her lips curling into a small frown wondering what the woman was thinking. She had watched as her expression had slipped into one of sadness suddenly- causing Annabella to feel guilty for some reason when her hand had reached upward to touch a lock of her semi-damp hair before leaving. As the woman disappeared down the flight of stairs- Annabella's hand flew up to the locks of hair that the woman had touched, feeling the slight dampness to it still as she held it between her fingers. She rubbed the locks together, looking over at the male that had been leaning against the wall when she had opened the door and watched as he too descended the steps only without a word. Sighing, she dropped her hands to her sides before walking into the room and pushed the door closed softly behind her.

"Well, we can sit around for a few minutes. Since I'm showing you around, I think I can get out of having my check-up," Annabella smiled politely before she started to walk towards the the bed where Thora sat. The foregin girl's case was propped upon once more upon Annabella leaving to answering the door and she had been playing up till the point where Annabella approached. About to put he guitar away.

Annabella eyed the purple and black guitar with it's butterflies and flowers upon it. "Oh- no you don't need to put it away. I'll go get mine. We can play for a while. I haven't played it today yet." She held her hands up to stop Thora from putting it away. Smiling as she stared to turn her back and went to the corner of her room where her own was hidden away in it's case. A standard black electric acoustic guitar without any elaborate decorations. Despite the fortune her father had left her, Annabella was much like her mother. Looking for the best deals, reliable companies, and also going for whatever was cheapest. She didn't like using her father's fortune... and now that she was going to be alone for the rest of her life? She might as well save every penny. You never knew what was going to happen and for now her government at least allowed her access to her father's account despite being a Nameless.

She held the guitar in her hands as she walked back to the bed. While Thora played, Annabella began to tune it the guitar. Twisting the knobs at the top and strumming on occasion to make sure it was in a similar tuning to Thora's. Tuning by ear.

She placed her fingertips on the strings and awkwardly held the guitar in her lap, yet with a practiced grace. Her breasts was the thing that made it awkward while she sat. She had yet to get a guitar strap yet. Peters was nice enough to let her even have a guitar- even if she insisted to buy it with her own money. Apparently the Island had a strict police on things that were brought in. All in attempts to limit threats she supposed.

She began to strum her guitar, humming a little as she strummed. The two of them not really playing anything particular but just sat there listening to the other play and adding to it.

User Image

"AHEM," She cleared her throat to no one in particular. A gloved hand was held to her lips as she twirled in front of the full length vanity in front of her. Her skirts bellowed, fanning out as she spun. Soft dark tendrils of hair swayed back and forth as she looked at herself in the mirror. She could hardly recognize herself. Her mom had often talked about the lifestyle that her Father had lived in.

The fancy parties. Dressing up. Champagne. Jewelry.

It was like a fairytale to Annabella- and one that she didn't want. She liked running in the fields of her home. The sliding around in the mud as she'd chase after the livestock that would get out. The grease of tuning the tractors and even the itchy feeling of the hay as she'd collapse in it after a hard days work. She was used to the leaky ceilings after a rainstorm. The smell of the damp earth every morning... and the stars. Oh the stars were so beautiful. You didn't have to go climb up to the roof like you had to with the Mansion. You just had to lay a blanket down on the ground and then just gaze up.... and it was like you were in a whole other place. As her mom would put it- "It was like the sky just ate you up."

"Mom... I wish you were here."

She hadn't noticed she had spoken the words aloud- startling herself in the process as she came back to the reality around her. She caught her reflection then. The colors she wore causing her brown eyes to stand out... yet they were glistening from the tears that threatened to fall. The whites of her eyes pink. Tearing her eyes away from her reflection, she caught sight of a picture she had framed. One of the few pictures that Annabella had managed to save of her mother during the... Flood that had taken her home. In it was a woman with similar hair coloring looked up at her. The colors diluted and the photo itself was rippled from water damage. Part of it was starting to peel, the edges of the photo despite being pressed behind a glass slide to preserve it. In the picture the dark haired woman looked up at her smiling, holding a basket full of flowers with Annabella's head poking out behind her large billowing skirts. Gripping the white skirt in handfuls.

The ebony-haired female felt herself stumble back, a gloved hand raised to her lips as she tried to stifle a sob. Feeling it cause her body to shake as it hadn't even been a month yet since her mother had passed. Well, was assumed to have passed. They hadn't yet informed or sent word about finding her body in the Flood that had taken her home. Hundreds and thousands of people lost their lives. Millions lost their homes. Yet somehow she was still alive. And her mother wasn't.

Shoving the images out of her head she turned her back on the photo, her body shaking still as she started out of her room. Feeling herself shake in the heels that she had on and stumbled out of her room. Tears glazing her vision. She clung to the wall outside her door, feeling herself stay there for a moment, hiding her face from view of all those who passed.

When she felt read enough, she allowed herself to descend the stairs, her heels clicking upon the hard tile stairs. She and Thora agreed to meet outside the Dining Room. The Bar in the next room over, yet could be seen within. Sighing, she felt her hand slide down the rail as she walked. Noting the gazes of the few people in the room as she did.

She kept her head and eyes down, not wanting to make eye contact when she turned around the corner and rammed into someone.

"HEY!" She heard a male shout, his arms wrapping around her as she started to fall. She could feel her ankle roll, her legs not used to heels and felt his grip around her tighten. Her race pressed into his chest as he held her up. Her body still shaking. "You okay?"

At this she felt herself look up, her brown eyes widening as she met the eyes of the dark blue haired male. His expression was stern. Hardened... his gaze faraway. His calloused hands gripped her waist, holding her up where she was. "Are you gonna stand like that all day?"

"Oh! Sorry," she spoke, her cheeks burning crimson as she started to grip his forearms, using him as support as he helped her to feet. She felt her eyes take him in, trying to analyze what he was feeling and he only gave her a blank look in return... a soft pastel hue of attraction could be read... yet... "G-G-Go out with me?" She felt herself blurt out. A gloved hand automatically slapping over her mouth as she looked at the blue haired man baffled. He blinked, looking over at her.

"Uh... I'm going to have to say... no..."

"Oh," she could hardly keep the disappointment out of her voice. The possible chance to full-fill her end of the the wager that she had made. She wouldn't have said anything if he had been susceptible to his powers. It was cheap... cruel... and... yeah.

"Only because I don't know your name." He spoke. Immediately her eyes lifted up, feeling herself brighten up considerably. She felt herself clasp her hands in front of her, her smile wide and genuine as she looked up at him. "I'm new here. Just met Peters a little bit ago. The name is Zach. Zachary."

"Annabella. But you can call me Bella if you like," she smiled, looking down at his outstretched hand. Shyly she took it in her gloved one, shaking his hand before his hands returned to his pockets at his sides.

"So... Bella.. how about... we meet outside in the courtyard for lunch or something tomorrow? Get to know each other a little bit before... we go out." He spoke, looking down at her with a small smile tugged at his lips. She blushed, nodding her head lightly as she looked down at the ground. Afraid that her powers might have been causing this reaction.

"S-S-Sure," she spoke, smiling up at him before he started to walk away. "Um. See you then!" she spoke, blinking as she turned around to see Thora standing behind her. "I can't believe it... he's not in love with me." She spoke, her words coming out like a stutter as she looked at Thora excitedly. "THORA- He's not in love with me!" She squealed, feeling herself starting to jump up and down in her heels before she started to roll her ankle again and collapsed into the wall. Her eyes were huge, wide and bright. Her lips tugged into a genuine smile. She could smell the sweet scent in the air, a perfume that was starting to draw a few bystanders closer to her but she didn't care. She was just happy that someone else wasn't falling prey to her powers. Besides Mr. Peters and Alistair.

"Oh right. Dinner. We should go sit down!" She smiled, turning to her friend as she opened the door and walked in, holding it open for Thora as they did so. Not noticing the familiar figures that were present in the room as they walked to a nearby table. Where their names were arranged. Annabella and Thora were to sit at one of the tables together. "Oh wow. I wonder how they knew we'd be hanging out together." She smirked, picking up her card before setting it back down.

Book_Ninja69

)(Overdose.On.Cyanide)(

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
XXXXXXXXXXXX * I 'VEBEENTRYINGTOMAKEITCHANGEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAND NOW MY EYES ARE OPEN

Desirable Poster

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[ʟʟ ʀʏʜιɴɢ ʜ ʜɴ] [ʟʟ ʀʏʜιɴɢ ʏ s]
User Image
User Image
                                                tab tab tab xxxʜʏ ʜ ʟιɢʜs ιɴsι ʜιʀ ʏsxxxxxʜʏ ʜ ʟιɢʜs ιɴsι ʜιʀ ʏs
                                                DID YOU SEE THE CLOSING WINDOW? DID YOU HEAR THE SLAMMING DOOR?
                                                tab tab
                                                tab tab ʜʏ ғʀʀ, ʏ ʜʀ ιxxʜʏ ғʀʀ, ʏ ʜʀ ιxxʜʏ ғʀʀ, ʏ ʜʀ ι

LOCAT↓ON xxxxxxCOMPANY xxxxxxCRUSH xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ↘↘ Foyer > Sitting Room > Dining Room xxxxx↘↘ Foyer Group > Alistair and Allessandra xxxxx↘↘ ... Yearning...

MOOD xxxxxxOUTF↓T xxxxxxVO↓CE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                ↘↘ Stressed out > Curious, Embarrassed, Nervous xxxxx↘↘ Outfit > Dressy xxxxx↘↘ Voice

((OOC: Soooooo going with a complete "wipe" of Isis here o.o So... editing her out and making this person a random npc he's dragging away))

"C'mon now," Adam spoke, looking to the dark haired female. His fingers lightly pushing her towards the door. She didn't say a word to him as she let him push her lightly away from the fighting. Watching as a dark haired male- the one with the gun out earlier had just switched to a knife. He was pushing the dark brown haired near him towards the door Adam ran to- before kicking him towards Adam. Grabbing the arm of the male to steady them, the three took shelter in the next room. The sitting room.

They could hear the fighting in the next room, the feeling of cold spots in the room causing his hair to stand on end as he could feel them. So many souls closing in... the energy in the room was so static. Electric as if someone had rubbed up on everything in the room and just the slightest movement could electrocute you. After a while the fighting stopped and the three of them were safe. For now.

"Well gee, I was about as nervous as a long-tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs," Adam exclaimed, as soon looked to the two people he had dragged into the room before looking to the door almost expecting to come check in on them to make sure they were alright. He let out a heavy sigh that he hadn't known that he was holding then, shaking his head as he tried to let himself relax. His clothes were still dripping and clung to his figure. Showing off what muscles he did possess. Years of working the land in every house he moved into... garages he'd get jobs at... it all showed.

Looking to the dark haired male that had been near the action (Eli), Adam noted the fact that his pupils had dilated, revealing the whites of his eyes as if he was afraid. The longer Adam stared at him, the more he could pick out of his aura which was a reflection of a person's soul. The colors of a soul would often change depending on the mood- which made Adam a little bit more... perceptive to what a person wanted. It depended on... well... if he hadn't abused any sort of medication, drugs, or alcohol. Those things often dulled his senses, making it so that he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. It got him into a few tight situations... mainly after...

He snapped back to the reality of his life then. Noting the colors he saw in the male's aura were dark reds, symbolizing a strong will power or survival instinct was mixed with a blue hue indicating that he was an honest fellow. Streaks of yellow were the most dominating symbolizing fear of control, something everyone seemed to have when he walked by them.

"Um, I'm Adam. How are you-" he started, just as the dark haired man and the girl turned. Walking away from him- and leaving him alone in the sitting room by himself.

TIME SKIP

It had been a very exciting day for Adam. Now in drier clothes, he felt a little bit more comfortable walking around the mansion. He had been told by a staff member there on the grounds that there would be this big dinner later and that he had to dress up for it. But to him, dressed up meant that you just wore your best clothes and didn't wear a hat. He was different from most Southern folk in how he didn't go to church- but he did believe in God. If demons and ghosts were, why not him too?

Yet, despite already starting to like the place and feeling comfortable, something made it so he couldn't fully relax there. The ghost from earlier still haunted him, her giggle making it hard for him to relax or when he was with the others, he'd see her popping out and making faces. It wasn't something he particularly liked. He made his way down the stairs, descending from the second floor to the first so he was now in the foyer of the mansion. Looking around to see who was still wandering about before he headed towards the dining room for dinner.

He walked into the dining room then. Noting the ambiance of the room in it's "tropical" theme. It hard large windows to overlook the ocean outside and a few fake plants here and there. He hadn't seen anyone in the foyer. Nor had he seen anyone else in the halls or other rooms on the way past to the dining room. He did however see a few people hanging outside the room- but they had looked a little occupied talking among themselves.

It wasn't until he walked in the room did he feel that tug. A yearning deep within him as if something was screaming for his attention. He looked around for the source, his eyes blinking repeatedly as if everything was too bright for him. The swirling of colors instead of actual people- and that's when he saw something. Something that was imprinted in his mind for life. Her colors.

They were swirling all around brilliantly. A soft pink color, with a large quantity of yellow. It was as his eyes came into focus that he felt his heart lurch as a gasp escaped his lips. He stood their gawking, unable to believe it. Unconsciously he felt himself walking up behind her, his hands shaking. His brain still registering the fact that this girl- was probably his Ally.

"Ally...?" He felt himself ask, his mind piecing together pieces of it based off the aura that she emitted. He watched as she turned where she stood, her jaw dropping as her blue eyes met his. Shock, awe, happiness, sadness, and guilt swirled within them. Turning her aura different colors. His mind hadn't even noticed the guy next to her.

"I thought it was you... Wouldn't be able to mistake your soul anywhere," he spoke feeling like this heavy burden being lifted off of him. He could feel his lips tugging into a smile, his heart soaring- elated that there was someone he knew here in this mysterious and scary place. He shook his head then, "So... All this time..."

"Yeah..." she said softly, her gaze staring down at the floor. She didn't look like his Ally much. Wearing this black coat and... well... dress that he never thought he'd see her in ever. His eyes returned to her face. The way that her pink hair fell shadowing her blue eyes. That wouldn't meet his.

"Looks like we were both keeping secrets."

"I'm sorry Adam...."

"Don't be... I kept quiet too. It's not just your fault. Everything that happened... I thought it was because of me." He shook his head then. Oblivious to the fact that the silverware on the tables around them were starting to shift.

"None of it was ever your fault Adam... Things just got out of hand and I was afraid I was going to hurt you..."

"Ally... I could have taken it. You have no idea- what I've gone through these past few years. I would have been there with you. To help you... And I would have... For God's sake I had to ask to kiss you because I was so afraid if I did..." he paused then, running a hand through his blonde hair shaking his head while he took a deep breathe. Collecting his thoughts. "Whatever would have happened... It would have been better than walking away from you... When you needed me most."

"I wouldn't have been able to take if you got hurt.... If you were crushed by a car while with me because it was attracted to me..." he could hear her slight break in her voice, noticed as her eyes started to water and her lower lip started to tremble. He was starting to make her cry. He felt himself take a step closer towards her, noting his hand reaching out towards her as if to reassure her but let it fall. His eyes transfixed on her. Like she was the only thing in the world.

Two years of dating, he guessed did that to you.

"We could have found out how to deal with it. I never ever would have blamed you. I never would have been mad. And being with you made this whole crazy life easier...." He spoke, his voice quiet. He didn't elaborate. It wasn't his place. Things that happened he guessed would have been better to stay in the past. It was as he said this, that he noticed the male on her left. His dark blue hair and his one red eye and the other was a blue color. He stiffened, feeling embarrassed by the fact that he had... just made a huge full of himself. "But what's in the past... We shouldn't dwell on it. It is good to see you though Ally. I'm... I'm just glad that you were able to get help. And that you are okay." He spoke, dipping his head as his words came out rushed, wanting to run out of the room at that minute. Not because he was afraid of her but the... feelings he had tried to crush were starting to resurface again.

"I wanted to tell you, but my parents told me not to... that you wouldn't understand and that you would leave... I didn't want you to leave...." he words stopped him, making him look down at her. Her teary eyes looking up at him. He felt his heart clench in his chest, as if someone had gripped it and ripped it out. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Yeah," he croaked. Feeling his throat constrict, causing him to swallow as if to try and ease the pain in his drying throat. He looked away from her and to the man right next to her. "Things seemed to have changed for the better for us both." He took a step away from her to come next to the male. Extending a hand to him to try and be polite after ignoring him so long.

"Uh hi. Sorry about that, I didn't notice you. I don't know how I couldn't notice you- probably 'cause of Ally standin' there, " I'm Adam. Just arrived." He spoke, his hand reaching out to grab the male's hand to which he responded by offering his own hand. He shook it. His grasp a little tight, but that was probably one thing his Dad taught him. A firm grip meant the person was firm in character.

Which was why Doctor's grips were so limp. That was another thing his Dad always said. But he didn't always listen to the man.

"You must be Ally's boyfriend. Nice to meet ya. Glad she has someone looking out for her here. Someone helpin' 'er."

The Dark One11

Forlorn Toaster

iGhosteyes

The Broken Souls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items