Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
                                                  ▌{} M I S S D O C T O R !!
                                                  xxxxxxx"ιт'ѕ вєѕт ησт тσ נυ∂gє α вσσк ву ιтѕ ¢σνєя вυт σƒ ωнαтѕ ιηѕι∂є"
                                                  owxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯xo⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    WHEN YOU ARE ALONE SILENCE IS ALL Y O U KNOW
                                                    - -w - w- - -WHEN YOU ARE A L O N E ( ) S I L E N C E IS ALL YOU WILL SEE

w WHEN YOU ARE HERE, MUSIC IS ALL A R O U N D YOU
                                                    -q- q - q - q q q--LET IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR SWEET, BRIGHT S H A D O Wxxx
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  Song gave a soft chuckle, at how Carlos beamed at her. Happy to learn that she was allowing him to finally walk and move around. Though as he was sitting up, she made sure to hold her long fingered hand against his chest. Making sure to let him know to stay put while she continued to fix his bandages. A smile on her face still, while she wore her eyeglass on the whole time. Her big eye staring down at what she was doing. Though the one thing Carlos would have noticed during their time together, is that her fingers would always be brushing against all around his arm as she wrapped him back up. It was mostly due to the effect of a lack of three dimensional sight. Having one eye gave her a depth perception weakness. Hell, trying to put a thread in a needle is even harder. So most of the time, Dr. River is the one to place the thread in the needle, while Song continued with the stitching. When the doctor was out, Carlos actually was in person to see her attempt her trying to put a stitching thread in a needle. Her eye squinting so badly, that she ended up having a headache after half a hour of trying to put it in place. She actually had to stop for a few to relax her eye. Then she went back to re-stitching some of his deeper wounds back up.

Now though, Song didn't have to worry about stitching him back up. His wounds had finally healed to a point that they wouldn't be needed for re-stitching. Oh how the female was greatly thankful for that bit.

Letting out a sigh, Song would pat his arm softly, as she finished re-doing his bandages. A smile on her face as she slowly stood up. "You'll need more than a cane.....your going to need crutches.....doctor's orders." She responded with a soft chuckle. Standing up, she would nod her head for him to put his robe on as she moved outside of the room to grab the said crutches. Of course, not paying much attention, her forehead smacked into the upper doorway and whimpered out as she suddenly crouched down to hold her forehead once more. She whimpered a few more times, as tears came to her eye. Her blue eye closed tightly as she muttered out softly. "N-N-Not again....." Song will always be a walking disaster, no matter what.

A few minutes later, Song was outside. She was sitting down on the porch in front of the cabin. She had her sunglasses on, the long type to make it look like she had two eyes. She sat with her sun hat on as the sun was up in the sky. She was watching Carlos with a soft smile. Ready to move to help him, as she watched him walk around down from the porch on the grass lawn in front of the cabin. Nearby, the sound of water could be heard, as they were near a sea cliff that over looked the ocean. As well as the cabin being in the middle of a clearing of trees and all. Even now, she still wore her doctor's coat, as her hands were folded in her lap. If she hadn't been so large, Song would look almost like a tiny Asian doctor. In fact, Song has always wondered if she can even go back to being the small five foot four and two eyed appearance. Instead of her giant like look, with one eye, and a case of bad luck.
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
                                                  Maine // Perryxxx Carlosxxx Voice Clip

Fluffy Girl

User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                DEAR [ G O D ] LET MY VOICE TAKE F L I G H T TO THE SKY
                                                - -w×× - - -I'LL SHOW YOU A DREAM ( ) OF F E A T H E R S DIFFERENT COLORS

w YOU CAN FEEL MY C O U N T L E S S WINGS TOO, IS T H A T RIGHT?
                                                -q- -q q-SO-O-O-OMEDAY I'LL BE ABLE TO REACH, THE B L A Z I N G SUN ✓✓ - - - - - - -
                                                ✖ ✖ ✖ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z x y za b c d e f g h i j k l
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    In more ways than one, Emma was glad that Jae was able to pick up quickly her changing the subject. It was one thing she tried not to think about. That her parent's could be dead. Yet as she thought about it, something nagged at the back of her mind. Something from the BOX when she and Jae were fighting against pidegon man. If she recalled, something about him...was....familiar. She tilted her head physically as she thought about it. Yet even as she did, she still couldn't recall what it was that got to her. That's when she listened to Jae say his nickname of her, and say it was impressive. Emma just shrugged with a smile, dropping her hands in her lap as she shifted herself. Pushing herself to sit up straight while smiling at him. She gave a grin when he remarked about the brainpower for it. "I play games on a daily basis. Believe it or not, there are things in a game that you can actually learn from. Any game I get in another language, I play it in it's original tongue. I never switch the audio to English. It's like a training to my brain to translate while playing the game." She said with a shrug.

Emma did laugh out loud though, when Jae remarked about how he flunked Japanese in school yet was able to learn English easily through gangster movies. Well, that made sense on why he is always cussing in each single sentence at least. "As my ma always say, 'you only learn quickly on some s**t that you like than s**t you don't like'. Well, not with the cussing, but it's more or less the idea that if it's something a person likes more on a normal basis, they WILL pick up what is being said or done to a certain point. Like how people who know a bit self defense karate, due to watching Jackie Chan movies or Jet Lee." She remarked with a shrug. She leaned back a bit more, smiling as she chuckled. "Honestly? I actually did bad in Math. I understood HOW to do it. I just take too long to think in my head for it. Languages I aced, and History, that's just a class of different kind of stories in my point of view. Oh and social studies. I liked learning about the different countries. I guess in the end I was able to look at the different countries in time." She said with a nod and smile.

That's when the silence came. In all honesty, even Emma felt it was a bit...awkward. Her grey eyes would look out the window once more. As she sat with her hands folded against her stomach as she stared out with a slight smile on her face. She actually didn't know what else to talk to Jae about. With all the training they did, and messing with each other verbally, they really didn't know fully about each other much completely. And all that did was make that bit inside of her that DID like the war god more than she let on almost corrode in her mind. Emma made sure to push those thoughts away.

As she was trying to think of something to say, that's when she heard Jae start something up. Her grey orbs glancing over to him with a raised brow as he stated a face. "Yeah? Is that so?" She didn't even know when it started. She was leaving everything on the angst teen on where they were to go. She did notice he was making a point to stare at his iPod then actually looking at her. That's when he remarked about knowing the place more, and where they could go. Slowly, she raised a brow at that and then a grin took her face. If there was one place she always wanted to go, there was one.

Slowly, Emma would lean forward and reaching out she would place her finger over his iPod. Mostly to get his attention. She was bent forward with a grin on her face, her grey eyes sparking, and turning slightly amber as her excitement began to grow. Then she said the one phrase and place she had always wanted to go to. But never had the time to go there last she was in Korea.

"Yeah, there is......Lotte World~"

( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: pandora jet -- to korea || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: jae || vᴏɪᴄє:: sample )

Supreme Demigod

User Image

{ and when he finds you × SOON FIND OUT
                              the devils fire :just ___ won't ago out
                              xxxxxxit burns ( ːyou ) up from head to toe
                              the devil's crypt just won't LET
                              GOXX

۞location 4xxx DR۞company 7xxx DR۞health 4xxx DR
                            ۞mood 7xxx DR۞Form 7Human|Demon DR۞Voice 7Here DR
                                                                              Hazel since she'd been brought back hadn't done much she mainly stayed out of everyone's way, or trained in the court. Since Forbes had been overlooking her training, the female was a stern teacher and it made her laugh. She knew she cared deep down, and always had her best interests at heart. Today was a rest day, so she woke up late, being forced to dress and look at least decent. The female had her hair pulled back exceptionally tight that she had to loosen her hair much to Forbes disagreement. "Forbes I possibly can't have my hair this tight unless you want me to pull my skin as possibly tight against my skull." The older woman sighed, "Do as you wish." She said with little care, walking out of her room Forbes left her door open as Hazel sat in her chair staring at the other woman.

'What's got into her?' She thought as she rose from the chair and tugged at her black shirt. Why did she even dress formally for a day of relaxing. Either way, she was dressed and heading towards food sources. Her rumbling stomach complaining at how she hadn't eaten already. She actually entered the kitchen from one of the side doors and pulled out a few cooking utensils. Along with her uncanny ability to remember everything she wasn't a half bad cook. Making her breakfast, she decided that she would have a simple fruit salad with lemon juice. Leaning against the wall across from where the dirty utensils lay in the sink, she began to fill her mouth with each piece of fruit. Her green eyes scanning the empty room. However, since she had entered, she had felt a presence close in on her.

She didn't know the presence personally, but he had a connection with Morgan that meant he should be important to her goal? However, from what she had heard he wasn't in the best books of everyone, and she normally believed in giving someone a chance. Though piss her off and you lost the chance."Hmph." She murmured as she tried to not rush, though she would much prefer to go back to bed.

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image

↳ Court of Kings ↳ Viktor ↳ 100%#A33B53

Viktor’s presence was weighted and heavy, the air around them seemingly brought down by dumbbells. Hale’s gaze fettered from the back of Viktor’s head as they walked aimlessly through the halls, his hands firmly sheathed in the pockets of his jacket, to the walls that groaned and croaked with every step that echoed through Hale’s ears. The silence was eventually broken by Viktor suddenly stopping, apparently satisfied with leading Hale around for thirty minutes that felt like an eternity, but the tension between them wasn’t quite so easily vanquished. Hale’s breath was all but frozen as he reluctantly listened to Viktor, his expression terse and strung up. He knew by the first word that escaped Viktor’s lips that he was in for a verbal reckoning, and all he could do was hold his neutral look and bear it through. Once Viktor had finished and looked at Hale with expectancy, Hale merely swallowed and delivered it back to him.

The same stones are here in the Court of Kings since the day I dug them up and laid them,” Hale said, his dull blue eyes meeting the unimpressed wall of Viktor’s bright crimson. “The aim of Legion has not changed since that night that I dueled you, Viktor.” He crossed his arms. “However, no longer are we standing in the shadows, attempting to orchestrate our ideals and goals from behind a veil. This is a war, Viktor, with two very clear sides: that of our Legion, and the tyrants that sit behind their walls in PANDORA. This may not uphold all that we stand for, but even the purest of men must fall to some sacrifices when his enemy is many and he is of few.” He sighed as his expression softened at Viktor. Hale had no desire to lecture his friend and almost blood-brother on the matter, but there wasn’t much choice.

After a pause to allow Viktor to process that bout of drivel, Hale kept at it. “I do not wish to use this man as a tool, Viktor. You have my admission there. But here is what I do believe in: We are but weeks, perhaps even days, away from when our call to rise arrives. Morgan - my Lady - will have enough stored power to make a final advance on the spell that has kept these rifts closed for a millennia to destroy the prison of the void and allow all magic to seep back into this world as it once was. If there are sacrifices to be made and deals to contract, then that is by mere fate.” He loosed his arms and allowed them to drop to his side as he approached Viktor himself.

I want you to understand me completely, Viktor. I have no desire to fight or battle you on this argument any longer, lest it put a strain on our friendship at a critical time for it to be not so.” Hale managed a microscopic sized smile at Viktor, his eyes crinkling at the ends.
User Image
                                          location - Court of Kings feels - Frustrated beyond all recognition with - Alexander

With a held breath and tightened fists Viktor listened to Hales own words of retaliation. However just as Hales words began to calm Viktor and ease his frustration a few words began to stand out. With one sentence Hale set Viktor off once more.

I do not wish...

Viktors eyes widened momentarily at that as if he had been struck through the heart. Hale always stuck to what he believed in. He was the leader of legion, he had built this all up, it was what he wished or exile within this organization. Now he stood here taking orders from a woman who just recently awoke from a comatose like sleep.

I do not wish... I do not wish... I do not wish... I do not wish... I do not wish...

Viktor stared at Hale near horrified as his friend smiled in a vain attempt to calm the situation and put at rest this conflict. However what Viktor saw was not his friend standing proud and ready to let a conflict with a friend pass. No what he saw was the lady herself, Morgan, standing over Hale. She wore a large and sadistic grin on her face as she stared at Viktor. From her hands streamed many thin and almost unnoticeable strings, connecting to various limbs and joints all across Hale. With a twitch of her fingers the strings pulled and Hale smiled. With another twitch Hales mouth opened and from it came his voice. "My Lady.... Terrified of what he saw Viktor took a step back away from Hale, fear and panic showing briefly in his eyes. However after he rubbed his eyes momentarily and looked back up Morgan was gone and Hale was standing alone. Although out of the corner his eyes Viktor could swear he saw what could only be the glistening of puppet strings in the air. Taking a moment to take in a deep breath and calm down Viktor looked back at Hale, control once again in his eyes.

"Do what you think best my friend. I will support you in all your endeavors, you know this." Viktor spoke in a tired tone. After this line his body began to split apart, although this time not into mist. Instead a shrill screeching could be heard in the hall as Viktor's body split apart into a cloud of bats, flying in circles through the air and around Hale before flying off as a group down the halls. As the last of the bats flew past Hale the reincarnation of Hade would hear an echo of what Viktor last said within the shrill of the bats echolocation. "What you think best..."

The bats flew through the air as they searched for one person in particular. Viktor wasn't one to act on petty anger or frustration, especially if it meant taking advantage of someone else. However there were times you had to do what you had to do just to stay sane. Finally after a few minutes of flying around the halls of the court he found the boy he was looking for, Alexander, Morgan's son. The bats swarmed around Alex briefly before they all collided into each other in front of him, their masses adding onto each other and changing shape until Viktor stood towering in front of Alex, a cold and dark look on his face. "What is this?!" The vampire lord shouted at Alexander.

"The reincarnation of our Ladies child is taking a lunch break? Have you even learned a single scrap of combat knowledge that you think entitles you to rest? Lunging out with his right arm Viktor forcefully shoved Alexander's shoulder. With his vampiric strength being added to the blow Alex was thrown to the ground quite violently. "I don't know what you did to get a hold of Avalon, but I guarantee you that if you use the same techniques in the upcoming confrontation you will be a disgrace to all of legion." Walking over to Alex with hard and rigid movements Viktor stood over him, his arms crossed in disapproval. "So you're going to do exactly this. You're going to get up, you're going to march back into the training room, and you're going to show me exactly what you think you know so I can spend my day proving to you how little you know until you drop from exhaustion. Once that happens you may be ready to start learning how to really fight as a spirit. Now... MOVE!" Viktor shouted, his eyes glowing a fearsome crimson as his Romanian accent came stronger than ever. As he looked at Alex getting up what he saw was all the small traits that he shared with Morgan. This was Morgan's reincarnated child there was no doubt, and Viktor would enjoy breaking him physically and mentally and rebuilding him as if he were the Lady herself.
User Image
User Image
                                    Carmina made her way through the hallways leading to the research floor, having to go through all the forms of identification, she was surprised why they didn't just install chips in their employees anyways at this point. At the moment, it was up to her group in the research floor to track more information about this 'Legion'. A task she knew would be important, in fact it'd be very important to not only Pandora but anyone else who might be end up butting heads with them.

Having been with Pandora for quite some time, Carmina was one of the more trusted of the 'Heroes', trusted, but not completely accepted. There was always an air of 'difference' between a normal person and what some would refer to her special powers as 'her kind'. She worked as hard, if not harder than her other colleagues but always found the lack of thanks, to be one of the only constant things around here. That stuff didn't really bother her too much, sure it was annoying, but she always found herself either smarter or better looking than the troublemaker which usually eased her temper.

She sat herself at her desk, which you could tell was hers, white computer and keyboard with pink tones pasted all over everything. She was typing up a flurry, multiple screens of information popping out in front of her, she would bring all this information up, anything that would be of importance to the new enemy that was Legion. She'd yawn out and stretch out her body a little. She'd look around for a second and then begin to hum to herself, her humming in a certain frequency, this frequency when heard over a period of time would begin to dull the listener's senses. She'd wait for about thirty minutes for her humming, enhanced by her abilities to set in as she would then 'accidentally' knock off her pen to the ground.

She gave a mock grumble and then scooted under her desk slightly. When under the desk, she'd slap something, metallic and rather high tech looking under her desk, she'd then twist it, a little red light flickering on and off as she then slowly got back up out from under her desk, showing her pen off a little and then setting it down. She'd sigh and smile, beginning to go through the routine schedule of digging up relevant information and storing into the Pandora's databanks. She would keep up her normal pace for the next eight or so hours, until it was about time for her shift to end. She'd then wait for people to begin to get up to head home.

She'd stand up and then gasps, pretending to trip and fall against someone, an unmarried man who she had made mild passes at in the past. She smiled up to him "I'm sorry, guess I need to exercise my legs a bit more, my right one's asleep." She laughs a little and then shakes her head as he asks her if she needs any help. "I just need to sit down a moment until it 'wakes up'." She giggles and then slowly slides back into her seat with his help. As he was leaning in to help her, she slid an arm under her desk and snatch that device from under it and then makes a motion to rub her leg. She moves her hands down her long legs and then slipped the small disc-like device literally into the back of her stiletto heels, it fitting in with a small 'click'.

She'd get up a few minutes later, smiling to people and nodding to their conversations, pretending nothing was out of the normal. She would make her way out, smiling sweetly to the guard holding open the door for her as they went through a scanner to see if they had any metal or anything of that sort on them. The only thing it showed, was the metal in her heels as per usual. She blushed "Oh I'm sorry, I keep on forgetting to not take these shoes in, I had them especially made and they look so good. It's hard to find hand-made heels these days you know. It's surprising how many little nails they use." She smiles to the female security guard, pointing at the little brass nails sticking out at the bottom of the heels that were seemingly painted over. She'd offer to stick them through the machine to be scanned. But since it'd only register the nails, in perhaps a lapse of judgement, the guard just let her pass through with her shoes.

Carmina thanked the guard and made a promise to give her the number of the guy who made her shoes. Carmina put her heels back on and then made her way towards the base's front, walking seemingly 'with' but really just slightly behind a group of friends. Carmina would make her way to the parking lot where her chauffeur was waiting for her. She'd nod "Home." She'd then get into the luxury car, white with pink offsets and accessories. On her way home she'd wait, patiently, pretending nothing was amiss.

When she got home she would walk up the grand stairs and into the rather large and quite nice home, not as grand as a mansion, but if there was ever a description to fit it, it'd have to be called a 'mini mansion'. She would begin then move into the basement, some place nice and quite and secretive. She'd open a cabinet as she turned on the lights and in that cabinet was at least twenty cellphones, by the looks of them, disposable models. She'd call a number, wait for a second and then hear a familiar, deep and rather pleased of himself sounding voice. "I have some information you'll be very interested in I think... Yes the usual usual exchange... end of the month? I can do that, just send me the location when you're ready." She then hangs up the phone and opens her mouth to then let out a sharp and quite shriek, the cellphone cracking and then basically 'exploding' in her hands, falling to the ground in pieces. All she had to do now...was wait.

LOCATION: Pandora HQ - Research Floor then HomeXCOMPANY: N/A XOUTFIT: Office HoursXPSYCHE: Bored
User Image
User Image
                                    Lrinea was contact, by someone she guessed, at first it was a harmless e-mail, something that just went on about her reaching her full potential and seeing that a tender 'flower' as herself doesn't lose what beautiful abilities she was gifted with. It sounded rather stupid, something you would get in the spam folder or would soon find it self in said folder.

She ignored it and the several other e-mails she received and went about business as usual. She would then find herself receiving letters, black stationary written in white ink, what an odd combo. They too basically said the same thing, the handwriting was pretty and she almost felt jealous at the fact that she didn't perfect her cursive. But that's in the past, for now she just needed to do and make enough to make a living for herself. A week flew by and the letters just stopped abruptly. Which suited her just fine, friggan nutters running around with this whole Legion, Heroes and monsters crap running around, when she thought about it, she guessed she was surprised there weren't any more crazies running around the world.

That was until the night she came home to find that someone had not only let themselves in, but left a little message on her computer 'Meet me at the park at Midnight, don't be late! =)'.

Odd, very odd, for the first time in a long time she felt a bit uneasy, having powers was cool and empowering but having someone not only know where you live but be ballsy enough to come into your home and let you know they could get to you while you slept was unnerving. Well it could be a trick, maybe Pandora had finally got fed up with her black market dealings, or some punk found himself some powers for himself and wanted to challenge the 'Alpha' to a fight to take over her turf. Either way, it wasn't wise to turn down an invitation like this. Though whoever it was... wasn't going to walk away without being reminded just how she got to where she got.

Her tendrils grow from her back and flex out hungrily. She pets them and they sink slowly back into her body. She'd then put on her coat and then rushes outside and towards the nearby park, which, she admitted to herself, looked much creepier at night. She made her way around the park, wondering if anyone was just hiding in the nearby forests or perhaps somewhere else, just watching her. She'd sigh and try to calm herself down just as she then begins to look around for a moment before calling out. "Hello? Is anyone there? Look, I've got your dumb letters, so you either show yourself... or I'll find you myself and believe me, you don't want 'me' to find you!" She'd look around for a moment before she would extend her tendrils, they'd stay mostly hidden as they flowed out behind her legs and in the arms of her jacket, waiting to spring out and attack at her command.

LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland - ForestXCOMPANY: N/A XOUTFIT: CasualXPSYCHE: Anxious

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image

✗✗ ᴄ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ᴇ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ᴘ
          ✗✗ ᴄ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ᴇ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ᴘXXXXXXXXXXXX
                          X
                          iTO THE RHYTHM OF THE
                          X
                          gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ .
                          gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ .

❘❙ DispleasedXXXX ❘❙ Seoul//Lotte WorldXXXX ❘❙ EmmaXXXX ❘❙ K-Pop Swagga

User Image
                                                                He looke dup, starteled as Emma suddenly leaned in, her hand covering the screen of his iPod in a call for attention. His gaze met her smiling face, that all too familiar ominously mischievous spark twinkling in her eyes. His heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, there is......Lotte World~"

"Haaaaaah?!" His face contorted in utter disgust, pushing her away with a firm grasp on her shoulder so she could see the full extent of just how stupid he thought her suggestion was. "Lotte world?! You wanna go there?! That place is for kids!" Of all the damn places to pick in all of Seoul she had to pick that. If there was one place Jae Min absolutely detested, it had to be Lotte world. The mere thought of it brought back the unpleasant memories of childhood experiences. All those annoying field trips that he'd never wanted to go on, all those irritatingly excited classmates. Just what the heck was so fun about some stupid amusement park anyway? "Just how ******** old are you? I haven't been there since like I was like what, five?"

He paused. Technically this as his own fault. He had asked Emma where she wanted to go as a manner of apologizing for the earlier question. To back out on his word at this point would be kind of a d**k move. Besides, the excitement on Emma's expression was a little amusing. Cute almost. Whether or not he wanted to admit it, he would probably feel just a teeny tiny bit guilty for squashing such a innocent desire.

"Ugh...whatever." he relented with a tone of restrained bitterness, crossing his arms and staring out the window in a displeased huff. "If you really wanna be such a ******** kid." Godamnit... He couldn't believe he was about to spend his nineteenth birthday at Lotte world.
                                                                X X X X X

"...huh...it's a lot bigger than I remember." Standing at the entrance of the largest theme park in South Korea, Jae Min couldn't help but be slightly impressed despite himself. Boasting a large amusement park, an expanded water park and a brand new aquarium, Lotte world was one of the most popular attractions for kids and adults alike in all of Seoul. It's initial impression was so overwhelming that for a moment he temporarily forgot he was supposed to be unhappy. It was odd all of a sudden being back in Korea, being bombarded with the verbal onslaught of his native tongue from all directions. After having been abroad for so long it felt almost out of place to be back home.

"Well, what now? You're the one who wanted to come to this shitty place." he scowled, quickly regaining his displeasure as he looked expectantly in her direction, handing her the map of the theme park impatiently. He would look forward to rubbing it in her face with a cheerful 'I told you so' when the place turned out to be nothing more than a disappointment. "All the rides are that way and there's some stupid looking haunted house over there..."

UT ULLETS !!xxxX

Bloblike Delight

User Image

the incarnation of VISHNU

Location: Jungle clearing Mood: Anticipation/ Mild annoyance Health: 100%

❝ It is far easier to destroy than to create.

User Image
Once Kalki had announced that the fight had begun, Dee-Anna had immediately used her ability to turn her team invisible. Of course she'd take immediate advantage of the sudden start. she thought with a slight, satisfied smile. She was in front of Dee-Anna, so it wasn't like her pupil had seen anything, but Kalki quickly returned to a calm expression nonetheless. Then again, how's Blaine going to be a referee like this?
Cecelia had said only one of her students was capable of using her Soul Weapon, and Kalki watched the other one warily. It seemed she had a hair trigger temper.

Kruno told his team to get back before he jumped back and breathed fire at Kalki's team. Right, I forgot he can control fire. I hope he won't burn down the jungle. Kalki sighed mentally and watched Kruno closely as took out his weapons and created a barrier of heat. Save him for last, I suppose. Kalki quietly crept over to Kruno's side and threw a couple of pebbles at him before returning to her original position. It was just a distraction so that the team could focus on the redheads and take them out first.
One of the redheads, Noa, decided to suddenly set everything on fire. Kalki grimaced-it looked like she'd have to move first instead of waiting back like she'd hoped. But she wasn't entirely displeased, she'd get to start off the action.

She could see Victory running away from the clearing before the smoke could completely obscure her. Kalki wasn't sure where the girl was going, but it was probably to use the full power of her Soul Weapon. Cecelia was a strategist, so perhaps Victory was one too. She would need to be chased down. But that would be later. She'll be last then.

That left Noa as the primary target, especially since she was burning everything. She and Kruno would have to be separated, since both of them tossing around flames would be...disastrous. Kalki edged toward Noa and hopped back whenever the flames came too close to her. At least her sweat was evaporating-though it didn't matter when she was so close to actual fire.
Once she got close enough to Noa (on the side Kruno wasn't near), she struck the girl with Nandaka. It was a fairly light blow, though it would definitely sting and draw a bit of blood if it connected.

But it is best to add to, rather than to diminish from this world.

OOC: Hope this works.
Saturn Midnight
Kyra La Kyra
Pr i d e - L ii G H T
Sparkleprince

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image

sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ
          sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ

X
                  will tomorrow ever come? will i make it through the night? will there ever be a place
                  X
                  FOR THE BROKEN IN THE ( ) LIGHT ( )

❘❙ NostalgicXXXX ❘❙ Germany//Outskirts of FrankfurtXXXX ❘❙ HazeXXXX ❘❙ Wearing

User Image
                                                  Even in the darkness it was apparent that the room was a bit of a mess just like the state of he girl herself. Very quickly, Haze smiled off his concerns. “Sure a break… I guess that would be okay. Do I really look that bad though? Hopefully I don’t look like a zombie! she replied, her usual cheerful self as she wandered over to hug him. Despite her usual affection, she didn't quite seem all there. Yuval knew a mask when he saw one; he wore them as well. They were all too alike in that regard.

“So, what’s up Master Yuval? Is there anything you need to talk about? Any missions or stuff we need to go on? It’s been so long since we’ve worked together!”

"A mission when you look like you're about to fall asleep at any moment?" He laughed, resting a hand on her head, vaguely amused by her eagerness. That was genuine at least, but maybe not for the right reasons. Haze seemed to want to avoid the exact topic she knew was coming. "You're in a real rush to wear yourself out aren't you?" In the darkness perhaps Haze might not have been able to see the subtle change in his expression.

"Actually, maybe that's a good idea." He said, revealing one of Morgan's magic 'seeds' in the palm of his hand. "A little change in scenery might do us some good. How bout a little field trip?"

With a flash of light the two emerged from the other end of their portal where a familiar sight awaited them. They stood on the outskirts of a large city, the length of the large wall that surrounded it looming just over the horizon. The city was safe bustled with life, a haven safe from the rogue mythos that roamed about outside. But life outside the walls was difficult and dangerous. City dwellers who were were raised safe and sheltered didn't realize just how those unlucky enough to be born on the outside had to struggle for survival. "Remember this place?" She should. Frankfurt had been Haze's birthplace and home. And also... "This is where we first met."

~Four Years Ago~

His travels had led him here to Germany, following the trail of monsters and magic as he searched for anything that could be of help to him in his quest. It was at that moment that he stumbled upon her. The first thing he notced were her ears, long, pointed and clearly not human. Little bat wings sprouted from her back along with a forked tail. A mythos? No probably not, she seemed far too humanoid to be a mythos. A rogue spirit? "Guten Tag, was machen Sie?"

"Sprechen Sie Deutsch?" She asked in surprise.

"Ja." He smiled. "Sprechen Sie Englisch? You look kind of tired." He continued as she showed a faint sign of acknowledgement. "Are you alright?" She was very young, probably in her very early teens at most. Petite and red haired, she reminded him of another little redhead he'd once known, one whom he hadn't seen in three years. Noa should be around her age too by now.

The girl stared at him momentarily. There was no light in those eyes, almost as if he were talking to a corpse rather than a person. She smiled, an empty smile, as hollow and lifeless as her eyes. “I'm fine, thanks.”

"No." he replied flatly. "You're not."

She seemed shocked, clearly having expected him to have left her alone by now. After all, that was what everyone else did. Taking off his backpack he sat down beside her, pulling out a packet of food from within. "Eat." He said, unceremoniously stuffing a roll of bread into her hands. Her hands shook as she devoured the roll as if she'd never tasted food before in her life. "If there's something wrong it's okay to just admit it. There's no way anyone can help you if you do."

The girl coughed as if desperately trying to hold back a sob. She didn't want her emotions to be seen, crushing them with her forced silence. He reached out, placing a hand on her head. She flinched, and stared at him in surprise as he smiled at her reassuringly. "If you don't want to be alone then you should just come with me. Then you won't have to be lonely anymore."

~ ~ ~

"It was the same back then. You wouldn't ever admit there was something wrong." he said, staring out at the horizon. "I've said it once and i'll say it again Haze. Right now you're not okay."

UT ONSTERS !!xxxX

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Food, he needed food. Having woken up at dawn Xander had yet to have anything to eat since that had been what his former teacher had drilled into his head. Eat after he had gone through his morning exercises and practically had his body screaming in protest. Just as he was about to enter the cafeteria, spotting a rather well endowed green haired woman, the young man suddenly surrounded by bats and then blocked off by that hairy man from weeks before. The one he had first seen conversing with Hale and Morgan.

Just as soon as he appeared the older man just began to scream at him. Irritating the teen to the nth degree. Ever so tempted to just lop off the man's head to get him out of the way Xander refrained, mostly because there was a witness who could inform Hale of it but the real reason was because this man seemed close to Hale so killing him would put him in poor standing with him, as for Morgan she probably wouldn't care less about his death.

When the criticism started Xander just sneered and was about to give into his earlier thought about killing the man before he was shoved back and into the ground, air whooshing from his lungs in the process. Stunned Xander just quietly listened, Clarent glowing violently in his hand, almost as if the sword sensed his murderous intent and wanted to act on it.

Pushing himself up Xander glared pure unadulterated hatred down at the man. "I don't give a damn who you think you are, but when this is over I will mount your head on a pike outside the castle gates as a warning to everyone" He growled before walking back out the way he came. Despite what people said behind his back Xander was far from stupid. It was more then obvious that in his current state Xander would just be a dead body in the end if he chose to fight Viktor now. So he would wait and bide his time. Absorb every bit of information and power he could, and when the time came he would take this man's head and do exactly what he said. As to why he was feeling so aggressive he couldn't say. Maybe losing the only person he actually liked here had caused something to snap. There was no funeral or mourning just a simple 'she wasn't strong enough to get the job done' sort of atmosphere.

For the one person who saw potential in him Xander would bite his tongue and do as he was told. One day Legion would be his. One way or another the Court of King's would have a new person on the throne. The only question was, would Hale step down willingly or would Xander have to take his head too?

Omnipresent Regular

User Image

ᴏʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ‘ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ.
                      ᴏʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ‘ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ.

oн, cαɴ yoυ ѕee wнαт yoυ've вeeɴ αѕĸιɴɢ oғ мe? ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɴɪғᴇ﹐ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ.
                      THISAIN'TACRIME - NO,I'MCALLINGFORMERCY. NOWIT'STIME - PLEASEPRAYFORME.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab × × × tab tab tab

location - PANDORA HQ - Jungle Clearing feels - Better - Agitated - > Calm and patient with - [Senior]Diablo, Victory, Cecilia, Kalki, Dee-Anna, Kruno, Blaine outfit - as such

User Image

Her eye twitched along with her index finger, eyes giving Kalki a quick glance before returning their gaze back to the floor. She could just feel the knot of frustration at the back of her head tightening, itching for the chance to let loose her frustration through potentially punching someone in the face. Kalki's words continued into explaining the rules and conditions of the training exercise, Noa rolling her eyes at the concept of pins and sashes - but that was only the beginning of her agitation with this training regimen. Restricted to only use her abilities and not her soul weapon simply because she and Cecelia do not think she's ready for them, Noa felt insulted. It was a thought process that she found dumb and full of cowardice, believing them to be scared of what she can do with her powers. Noa inwardly growled at her own theory, believing it to be true, but she ultimately had to accept her restrictions. She was preferring to use her fists anyway.

With their transition to the outdoors, where the wilderness was waiting to witness their practice of putting their powers to use, Noa barely felt the humidity in the air. Sure she can tell that the area was damp, but when you learn to regulate your own body temperature with your heat-based abilities you can pretty much tolerate any sort of environment. It didn't bother her at all, but she could certainly do without the bugs. She attached the sash and pin onto her left arm sleeve, and just when she found that the yellow color matched with her outfit Kalki spoke up, questioning Cecilia about her ability to effectively wield her soul weapon along with Victory's capabilities. "What? Why would you-"

“Noa can exercise control on her Soul Weapon, but I’m afraid her temper has been getting the best of her in training. Until she can control her anger, I don’t think she should be using her Soul Weapon. I've seen enough of Victory’s training to know that she’s making excellent progress in modifying her Soul Weapon; I think she’s ready to try it out in a larger group."

Before she could question and protest, Cecelia already answered Kalki's question, and that knot of frustration at the back of her head grew that much bigger. She let out a heavy sigh, turning around and walking away from the other team with Kruno and Victory, trampling the grass with her knee-high leather boots in ever-increasing frustration. 'Bullshit!' She cussed inwardly, detaching the bracelet connected to the Black Fang and tossing it through the air, away from the proximity of the group of six. The black axe stabbed into the ground, the golden chains dangling onto the ground. 'Whatever. I suppose swallowing the jungle in white flames is a tad bit too much.'

"Welcome friends, to Arthur's round table"

'What the hell!?' She felt Victory's voice invade her thoughts, talking about becoming some sort of radio tower to relay messages. The ability in itself was impressive, but Noa had wished she had received some sort of warning beforehand. She wasn't going to hound Victory over it however, seeing as how Kalki just gave the word to begin.

That was when they just vanished into thin air, and Noa's entire team immediately responded, Noa herself taking an aggressive stance right after. Her legs spread shoulder's length apart as she balled up her fists, her body emitting heatwaves.

"Jump back!"

"Noa!!"

"GRRR!!!" She growled, punching through the air with ignited fists of gold. Punches thrown, showing her grace in potential close combat, fire blasts flung from her knuckles with each thrust. She aimed for the ground where they once stood and the airspace they once took up, letting the ground catch fire immediately as each blast caused a small crater in the dirt and kicking up smoke. Victory's mental voice was heard, but immediately thrown aside as she continued to rampage.

"Noa, left!"

Words that actually managed to catch her attention, Noa quickly covered her left shoulder with her right hand to cover her pin and sash. At the same time, she grabbed the draping garment of her dress and lifted it as if it were a makeshift shield with her left hand. Whatever it was that struck her bounced off the long skirt that would normally hang pass her knees, but from what she can tell it wasn't even that strong of a strike to begin with. "Watch the smoke. It separates when they move through it. They may be invisible but they're not intangible." Now that her head was cooling off a bit that simple piece of logic was beginning easier to process, and luckily she had on armor grant her a degree of protection. Well, not technically armor, but armored clothing. To simply put, whatever she would wear would become a lot more durable and better absorb impacts without being destroyed through an innovative use of her Aesir Ore. It certainly wasn't perfect, but it was a lot better than fighting in a bikini.

'Then I'll just make more smoke!' Pushing her feet off the ground Noa back-flipped through the air and landed next to Kruno's right. She ignited both of her fists with gold flames before raising them up in the air - she then proceeded to slam the ground with her immense strength, fire wrapped fists allowing flames to burst upward around them along with a cloud of smoke. With Kruno's resistance to fire it shouldn't be that much of an issue that she let some fire explode next to him. 'I'll go underground so they won't see my shadow through the smoke. Then I'll surface some distance away and try to flank them.' While the cloud of smoke hindered their vision, they were better off seeing as how their opponents were, currently, invisible - but now they were invisible and blind. So Noa took to using one of her recently discovered abilities as a dwarf; burrowing through the ground! Apparently dwarves are associated with the Earth and are, well, minors. So she just started to dig her way into the ground below at an alarming rate, burrowing through the ground that would make a drill jealous.

In a few quick seconds Noa made her way outside of the smoke's spread, right behind a tree. Ever since she joined PANDORA Noa had a low more freedom to explore her abilities, and between making weapons and using magic fire, superhuman digging was by far a favorite. But she certainly can do without the bugs and earthworms... but it was useful ability regardless. Now all she had to was keep her position, jumping up into the tree and hiding among the leaves, eyeing the expanding smoke for any odd disruptions. 'Come on...'User Image

- Commentary ● Black Fang
                                                                  "I. T A L K. L I K E. T H I S. . . "
                                                                  '. . . . A N D. T H I N K. L I K E. T H I S.'
User Image

///
                            ▶▷ PANDORA HQ - Training GroundsXXXXX▶▷ Noa, Victory, Kalki, Dee-Anna, Kruno, BlaineXXXXX▶▷ 95% // Alert, analyticalXXXXX▶▷ Workout clothes & armor

Cecilia continued to stretch as she followed the group out into the training yard, keeping her body limber after her early morning flight. If they were training outside, she would have to entertain the idea of continuing her flight training closer to the ground. She scanned the training yard, listening intently to Kalki’s instructions. A smile crossed her face at Kalki’s dig on herself. It was true; Kalki was a very independent woman, even when it came to group training and missions. As she passed out the team pins and sashes, she fastened the pin to her chest and tied the sash around her shield arm. If she were disarmed or if someone broke through her guard, it would be easy pickings, and a lesson to her.

Kalki’s question caught her attention. “Cecilia, are your students able to use their Soul Weapons with control?” She looked up at the senior agent, mulling the question over. This must be one of those situations that she had been warned about when she became an instructor: there was a fine line between being a friend and being an instructor. While she wanted to see the best in her students, she also had to be honest – brutally so, unfortunately. It was her job to speak the hard truth, whether or not they wanted to hear it. She glanced at Victory and Noa. The long-haired knight looked absolutely panicked at the idea of being banned from her Soul Weapon, while Noa just wore one of the sullen glares that had painted her features for weeks. The fiery girl’s temper often got the better of her, which made some of their training sessions positively explosive. There was no way Cecilia would agree to unleash that on her fellow agents.

She turned to Kalki, answering the question after her quick contemplation – and before her student’s protests. “Noa can exercise control on her Soul Weapon, but I’m afraid her temper has been getting the best of her in training. Until she can control her anger, I don’t think she should be using her Soul Weapon. I’ve seen enough of Victory’s training to know that she’s making excellent progress in modifying her Soul Weapon; I think she’s ready to try it out in a larger group.” Judging by Noa’s reaction, her decision certainly wasn’t well received. Well, so be it. She would learn one way or another that that temper of hers needed to be tamed, lest she get her teammates hurt – or worse.

And with that, they began. Dee lifted her hand – and the yellow team quickly backed away. Cecilia looked confused for a moment, glancing between her two teammates. Nothing appeared to have changed, but their opponent’s surprise obviously indicated that something had. It only took her a second to put the pieces together; Kruno breathed fire into the grass before him, as if to create barrier or a buffer zone, and Kalki’s transient, satisfied smirk were indication enough. Dee had cloaking abilities; they were invisible. Of course, that presented a strategic disadvantage to them, since they couldn’t communicate without giving up their position through their speech… but that was a disadvantage they’d have to take in stride, since Noa quickly lit up the party. With fire.

Cecilia’s eyes widened as she jumped back from the hurled fireballs, taking a few steps back from the smoke that the smoldering grass put out. They weren’t in the clear yet, though, as Noa seemed bent to set the entire training yard on fire. ‘s**t!’ she cursed inwardly. Her Soul Weapon appeared instantly; armor wrapped her body, her shield strapped firmly to her sash-adorned armed, and her spear held tight in her grip. Glancing at the razor-sharp tips on each end, she tapped into her Soul Energy, channeling it to severely dull the tips of her weapon. She wasn’t here to hurt her fellow agents… allow a few bruises never hurt anyone, just discomforted them. Meanwhile, the smoke grew thick around the group, so much that her teammates became obscured from her vision. She covered her mouth with her hand, coughing. What the hell was this girl thinking? Was she trying to kill them?!

That was enough. A growl escaped her lips as she tapped into her Soul Energy again, this time channeling a stream rather than a trickle. Her eyes burned a bright yellow, not that her opponents could see; her jaw set as her wings grew, moving through the joints of her armor to spread wide to either side. With a few strong strokes of her wings, the smoke around her cleared. She glanced over to her comrades as they again became visible, their frames peeking through the smoke… wait. The smoke swirled around them, but couldn’t move to fill the volume that they occupied themselves. s**t!

Her eyes widened as she turned to her teammates, using her wings to clear the air around them. “Get out of the smoke! They mean to track us with it.” She said, quickly moving from her position in the center of the clear slot. Her voice and her actions would have instantly made her a target; she folded her wings to her back, her eyes alert for attacks.

#336883 - Speech
                            #EED61E - Thoughts

Cece might not be able to set stuff on fire, but at least she's got her brains going for her. Let me know if I need to make any changes, hope this works for everyone though.

Quote:
                            Quote:

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image
                                SVAREN rey SORENSON - LADY LOKI
                                  You know, I really do like this form.
                                      ⋘ ⒈ his mafia hq ⒉ Giovanni and friends plus Hunter ⒊ the hue begins ⒋ 100% - pregnant and hormonal ⋙

User Image

The sort of mental game of tennis between Giovanni and Svaren was something that he ultimately found more amusing than it was making Hunter absolutely jealous. And, well, to put it cleanly entertaining Hunter’s jealousy was harmless only for so long, and Svaren would hate to have her most favored guest end up suplexed into a post in the floor (not that would be much but an inconvenience for Giovanni) like most of her callers.

She raised up a hand to shield her pearly white teeth as she giggled at his mention. “Pet? How homely. I can assure you, Hunter here is quite more than a lapdog ... although, looks are fairly deceiving from time to time, aren’t they?” Her electrically-charged flashed a sort of seductive invitation towards Giovanni, one that transcended words. Her ear-to-ear grin remained, naturally. “I could do for a bottle of Cava. Or some other wine whose name is synonymous with pretension. I find it all ironic, really. But that’s a topic for another time,” she said airily as she waved a hand in apparent dismissal of the subject.

Her absolutely divine laughter returned with Giovanni’s showcase with his redcaps. “The poor thing! If you wished for a seat, you need only ask, dear. I am your hostess, after all.” Her voice was high and dramatic in false pity of the little Mythos. In reality, she briefly wondered if it would make a satisfying gasp and splat when Giovanni crushed the thing with his own weight. Svaren leaned back in his embroidered throne as Giovanni spoke, and to that she raised a brow.

Believe me, dearest, there is a much lower low to reach before I accuse you of taking advantage of yours truly. All that I ask, aside from the given stake in your business, Giovanni, is a lending favor. Oh, how I enjoy my favors! Ambiguous, trite and above all completely unknown until the day they’re called upon!” If there was any indication that Svaren’s grin could offend itself by growing larger, it just did at that moment. “And, well, I’m certain that such a deal would be an absolute steal for you, wouldn’t it, Giovanni?
X
User Image

LOCATION: Some street corner in a small Louisiana townXXCOMPANY: Just herself.XXHEALTH: 100%XX
OUTFIT: Low cut top, Daisy Dukes, high heels, and a leather jacket

Frances Marion Dubois stared up at the night sky, her electric blue gaze fixed on the gradually moving clouds which perpetually covered the moon. 'Lord Almighty, please don't make it rain tonight.' A soft, audible sigh escaped her lips as the cloud cover seemed to indicate otherwise. She waited a couple minutes, her gaze sliding across the deserted street and then down the road, before a breeze blew past where she stood at the corner. She pulled the leather jacket a bit more tightly around her as she shivered once. The streetlamp at the corner shined down on her like some cheap spotlight.

Biting her lip, she glanced around again, her grip tightening on her purse. No takers. She sniffed, probably served her right for starting that night's shift so late. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of a red light sliding down towards an adjacent street corner. Frances drew in a sharp breath before retreating into a nearby alleyway, muttering a profanity as she tried not to make her heels click on the concrete as backed off behind a dumpster to hide.

Her gaze followed the police car as it cruised past the–her corner. The streetlight flickered. 'Oh my...' That couldn't be a good sign. But she needed to pay her rent. Blinking, she waited a couple more minutes before stepping back into the streetlight. It seemed as if the cops had finished with their rounds, after all. She needed to get a better spot, though, but whether she could was another matter. Frances tugged her shorts down before she tucked back some strands of her behind her ear. Sighing, she adjusted her expression. She drooped her eyelids slightly before sticking out her lip just a bit, the corners of her mouth barely tugging upwards. What did she need to do? Look playful. And bored. At the same time, tell the guys she was looking to play. At least, that's what she was told to aim for, and all she could do was that hope she seemed appealing. So, Frances stood there and waited, hoping that some lonely fella out there, preferably not a criminal, would need some company for the rest of the night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff