Wrathful Vampire

Wrathful Vampire

Wrathful Vampire

Wrathful Vampire

Calla Rosewood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf,

User Image

Calla entered the kitchen for breakfast, Her family fell silent at her presence. She made a beeline for the coffee. Her mother rushed over,grasped her hands, and turned her to face her admiring the true figure showing from the dress she picked out because she thought her other cloths were worthless and not 'feminine' enough. "Mom I need to go to school please not now..." She felt her mother kiss both her cheeks feeling as if she was married already. "It's a skirt,mom..." Calla wrenched free and she grabbed a mug from the cupboard and poured coffee. At the last second she managed to push her long black hair out of the way before black tendrils dunked in the black liquid.

"Here Calla catch." Her mom said as she tossed her a Luna bar and the rest of the family tried to hide their smirks surprised that she took her mothers advice, but the only way to get her to stop bugging was to just follow her orders...for now. Traitors, She mouthed as she sat down. Two bites into her breakfast, Calla realized her father was gaping at her. "What?" Calla asked in a mouthful of soy protein and before she knew it he said. "I didn't expect you to take your mothers suggestions to heart dear." Calla caught her mothers gaze a glare to dad and watched her father shift in his seat, Calla chuckled with a smirk but it soon disappeared when she heard her father say. "You looked fetching." her voice jumped up a couple octaves. The coffee shook in her hand."Fetching?"

"I think I better go to school I'm late a little..." Of course it was a lie to just get away from her family's gazes, Calla quickly finished her food and made her way out of the house waving goodbye and hopped into her silver lamborghini which the keepers insisted as a marriage gift from Ren, Calla sighed feeling her throat tighten just thinking about the keepers and the scent of the evil demon wraith servants with them made her anger rise. Few hours passed and she arrived just in time but too early. Calla parked her car in the Mountain universities's parking lot and walked quickly into the university seeing that people started throwing surprised expressions already. "Great...just my luck on the first day coming back." She murmured under her breath as she kept walking, hoping that Ren and her pack don't catch her wearing this dress or she will never hear the end of it. Luckily she had a plan B, her own clothing tucked away in her bag.

and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Hellraiser

She bends down low... Walks me home..

User Image

===>Formaldehyde Perfume and Dewdrops on Bleached Skulls<===

Greta’s hazel eyes opened immediately at the sound of her alarm clock sounding. A pale hand smacked down on the button to silence the bloody racket. Gretalia pulled herself from the silken sheets of her body as she sat up in bed and rubbed her hands over her porcelain face. Another day at the university again; Greta yawned and looked over at her nightstand. A male with a youthful but stoic face sat in a steel picture frame. Edgar Weber; her life partner, it seemed like only yesterday that he was alive. What a cruel joke on the young mortician’s part. She sighed as she gently touched the tip of the frame with her index finger. “I still miss you Eddy.” She said softly towards the frame as she admired the youth’s curly golden hair. Well it seemed as though she spent enough time fussing about the past.

Gretalia showered and pulled on a pencil skirt and a nice pastel colored blouse. It was customary to always look your best when you ran a successful funeral home all by yourself. Well it wasn’t always that way when Edgar was alive but things happen and things change. After Greta pulled her platinum hair back into her two signature pigtails she applied her makeup with grace and a careful hand. Looking quite satisfied with her appearance in the full length mirror by her door; she left her room and walked down the hall that had frames of macabre paintings adorning the plain white walls. The blond stepped into her heels and then grabbed her leather messenger bag and her keys. Finally she locked the door behind her and walked out with a wince at the sun peeking offensively through the dense tree line of the forest that surrounded her house and right into her retinas. She exclaimed slightly in pain and held up her messenger bag against the bright rays of the sun until she gotten inside her 67 chevy impala. It was a bit snazzier than a hearse so Greta had indulged herself with her earnings through the business that she juggled along with her studies.

As the world sped past her she looked over at her purse which was seated comfortably in the passenger seat on the smooth leather interior. She felt inside the purse then withdrew out her phone to see how much battery was left. Greta didn’t have any appointments today but she knew for some reason that someone was going to need to be embalmed today. Be it the old barber down Lexington or the sickly child who was suffering from a terminal illness. Greta had a feeling that she was going to giving a body sometime today. It was just the average hard fact of life. If only she felt that way about her pack and not just humans. It is so easy to separate herself from someone who lived a completely different life but her pack mates; she did care for. She wasn’t the type to go around and hang out with them but she was protective of them like a family when things turned sour. She plugged in her phone to the car charger during a red light and then continued down the main stretch as she saw tired students stagger their way to the school down the sidewalks. They seemed to be the ones who lived in the dorms at the University. Greta would have gone mad if she had to room with the annoying party animals. Greta preferred as much peace and quiet as possible.

After finding her ideal spot she parked just a couple cars away from Calla and then pulled free her phone and dropped it in her purse. Gathering both bags; she left her car and locked it with a click then made her way down the concrete walkways toward her first class that had at least a good ten minutes before starting. She noticed Calla walking rather briskly to get inside the school for her first day. She must have been cutting it close for her first class. Luckily Greta chose classes that wouldn’t inconvenience her because of her own job and flexible curriculum that could be easily accessed online as well. Greta sighed and she shook her head slightly. Finally walking now in step with Calla she looked over at the darker haired female and waved. “Good morning Calla.”

OOC:
Mistress Selene Gallio
===>Absinthe Breath and Hazy Visions <===

User ImageUser Image

Just me... and the lavender moon... She knows my heart belongs to you

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ Ⓙ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓔ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓡ Ⓞ Ⓑ Ⓤ Ⓢ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Jake started awake and looked around the smell of chemicals and death hit his nose like a ton of bricks and made him wrinkle his nose but then he remember why he'd be in a place with such smells and a frown came to his pale lips. He looked to his left where his father laid on the sterile hospital bed hooked up two IV fluids and Morphine as well as oxygen. He was asleep but in his sleep he really did look dead and Jake's heart dropped. He pulled out his phone which was dead and his charger was at home which he needed to go to immediately. He stood up and kissed his dad on his head and whispered an I love you and always will then left the Hospital. He retrieved his motorcycle and placed his teal helm on his head and headed home at ridiculous speed. He ran up to the front door and pounded on it since he knew it was locked. His sister answered and he pushed past her she already knew what was going on.

He made his way to his room and grabbed his amber colored phone charger and messenger bag. Shoved his supplies in his bag and threw it on the bed. He went into his closet and threw on a new outfit then went into his bathroom put on deo and cologne and messed his hair up a little bit. He stared at himself in the mirror for a minute and decided to rinse his face with ice water to get rid of the bags from sleeping at the hospital. He came out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag and put in crossed over his shoulder and moved it to rest with his a**. He left his room and gave his sister a kiss on the head gave her a cool gray stare ruffled her hair and smiled bright
"Cheer up little chick he'll pull through, love you" and with that said he ran out to his bike and headed to the school maybe Calla was already there. He parked and noticed Calla and Greta and ran to catch up taking his helm off along the way. "Hey Ladies."

Mistress Selene Gallio

Lady Bellucinni

Wrathful Vampire

Calla Rosewood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Luck decided to abandon her when her dear friend and part of her pack. "Morning Greta, it's good to see you." It was good to have Greta in her pack. Especially after everything she's going through. No memory at all of what clearly happened to have her end up wandering the woods. But it was good to see that she was getting bits and pieces back one at a time. "Greta.." Calla wanted to tell her that she wasn't alone in recovering her memories but most of all wanted to let her know that she wasn't alone anymore and that the her and the pack are here for her whenever they needed them. But before she could say all of that to cheer up her day. One of Ren's members walked up to Calla and Greta and she simply presented him with a smile and waved.

"Hey Jake and morning!" That day the keepers told them the news of Calla being married to Ren. The pack has been on edge sometimes lately about it. Mostly the fact that we have to combine our packs to get along and lead them. Honestly this task will be a hand full trying to get the members to get along. But it seemed a few of them might come around and it seems like Jake has started to talk to them a bit more. "If you feel comfortable talking about it. How is your father doing?" Her grip tightened on her bag as she turned her gaze to Jake. Hoping that she didn't make his day worse or upset him about mentioning it. Calla's conscious also reminded her that hopefully no one tease her about the dress today or else she will probably dramatically crawl away in a dark corner then afterwards maybe change.

Lady Bellucinni

Heavenly-Ample-Noodles

Hellraiser

User Image

Greta looked over to a member of Ren’s pack; Jake Strobus. She nodded and said respectfully “Good morning Jake. How was your summer?” She then continued to walk in step with her pack leader as she waited for Calla to address either her or Jake. Greta was never one for small talk but it was obvious at what she was doing all summer. The faint smell of formaldehyde perfumed her china doll-like skin. Greta was the mortician of the town and a rather popular one at that. Her aptitude for precision and punctuality was well known all over town. This was just Greta’s life though. The slice and dicing; the weighing of the organs and the filtering of chemicals not to mention the reconstruction of a human’s face if something had happened horribly wrong. Greta checked her phone as she fished it out of her purse. It was at about 85 percent which was decent enough for the remainder of the day until she was able to go home again.

Greta thought to herself about her stomach as she heard it growl slightly. She blushed in embarrassment as she cursed herself in her head about her lack of food in her stomach. There was a small cafe nearby. It was a hot spot for most college kids for its endless espresso drinks and Tuesday night open mic for poetry. The free wireless internet could have helped that the constant presence of twenty something year olds. Maybe she would be able to pick up a small pastry and a caramel macchiato. She bit her bright pink lower lip as she held her bags close to her. This time she was debating on whether she was going to get a chocolate chip cannoli or perhaps some blue raspberry or vanilla French macaroons. It all depended on if she had another class after the one that she was headed to. Her planner would give her all the details she needed that was in her leather messenger bag. Greta’s professional appearance may have looked odd compared to her other pack members but it was just because of her job. She needed to keep herself looking mature and capable enough to be trusted with the remains of dead loved ones and preserving them. They would have scoffed and found someone else if she had ever spoken to someone in jeans or tube tops and leather jackets.

Greta looked over blankly at Calla when she said it was good to see her. “Thank you Calla.” It was hard for Greta to get over the fact that a past Nightshade pack member had been forever lost to Greta and it happened to be with the one she loved the most. Greta was quiet until she noticed Calla trying to tell her something. Her amber eyes snapped back at the green eyes of Calla. She waited to hear from the ebony haired woman but she had noticed Jake walking up. Greta then silently listened to what her pack leader said to the other member of the pack that was going to be combined with hers. It was then that Greta felt a slight pang of pain in her stomach when Calla brought up Jake’s father. It made Greta frightfully uncomfortable considering her job. Hopefully the lad’s father would pull through and he would dodge the slab for many years to come. It felt as if Greta had the need to say something at the overwhelming anxiousness. “You look nice today Calla.” She said as her hazel eyes looked over at a few boys who were giving Calla wolf whistles only to receive deadly daggers from Gretalia. They quickly went on their way as they scurried from the female mortician.

OOC:
Mistress Selene Gallio

Heavenly-Ample-Noodles

User ImageUser Image

Wrathful Vampire

Calla Rosewood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Calla kept her cool when Greta complimented her on the dress. Biting her bottom lip hard as she heard some boys whistle like thirsty predators looking at the prey. This time she was the prey and didn't like it one bit. To her relief Greta scared the guys off with a glare and finally Calla let out a slow breath for once to ease herself. "I think I will go change now. My mom just took this 'feminine' stuff too far." Quickly crossed her arms over her chest to block the view of her cleavage being revealed a little. "I swear I feel naked right now just wearing this...'feminine' dress." Calla was used to being a little bit like a tomb boy and not too girly, it just wasn't her sort of taste to wear dresses that just doesn't feel right to her. But after this conversation with Greta and Jake are over she will definitely scurry into the girls bathroom to change. At least a little luck is on her side today that Ren hasn't showed up yet. She turned her gaze towards Jack and glared at him. "Don't tell Ren about this.." She almost meant it in a playful way but also a serious demand.

Heavenly-Ample-Noodles

Lady Bellucinni
▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ Ⓙ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓔ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓡ Ⓞ Ⓑ Ⓤ Ⓢ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Jake looked Calla up and down feminine did not suit her well and he was not even attracted to her or Greta for that matter. Sensing Greta's unease with the situation about his dad he chose to not answer with the truth. "Hes better today things are looking up, and dont worry Calla as long as he doesnt ask me as my alpha I wont tell him. Plus no offense feminine does not suit you. And My summer was okay Greta thank you for asking Well you two have a nice day im sure we'll see eachother later." Everyone knew that a direct order from an alpha was hard to ignore and since Ren would never order jake to tell him what she was wearing before she changed she'd be in the clear and with that over Jake headed off to orientation due to the fact that he was a freshman

((OOC:: I'm getting off for the night ladies~ see ya tomorrow))

Hellraiser

User Image

Greta sensed her leader’s discomfort and she frowned slightly at the situation. “I think I have a blazer in my car in case my arms get cold. It will help during class and the stares that is until you do change afterwards.” She said with a comforting look in her eyes but the same emotionless overruling feeling from her current depression. Greta stopped then slipped out of her heels quickly and ran with grace towards her car. This had certainly attracted several stares for her but she was oblivious to it as she finally reached her car. Greta’s long legs helped with the illusion that she was naturally a fast runner besides the werewolf strain evident in her blood. She pulled forth a black velvet blazer from her car and rushed back to where Greta was then handed her the blazer before she had time to even accept the offer. Knowing Calla any help was better than none to help her with her embarrassment and Gretalia knew it.

By this time Greta was only around to witness Jake actually respond to what she said to him minutes earlier. “I’m sure and farewell.” She said as she slipped back into her heels and pulled her bag’s strap further up her shoulder. When she was running she could tell that they were slipping. Greta watched Jake leave then looked back to Calla. Greta was working on her doctorate in Psychology so that she could serve as the mediator for her pack and even possibly offer her experience towards the humans who were suffering and never stopped sobbing at her work. It did make her feel awfully weary and it was hard to offer comfort when you are grieving as well. The apathy was stacked really high there. Greta then looked at Calla while she pulled on the blazer. It looked good over the dress and she shrugged her shoulders “Feel better?” she opened the door for Calla to walk into the atrium of the university. “So if this is where we part and I get out of my class early I’ll be in the library to do some research for a paper I most likely will have to write by the end of the week.” Greta sighed and then slumped her shoulders slightly.

OOC: Morning everyone c:
Mistress Selene Gallio

Heavenly-Ample-Noodles

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers