Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

User Image
User Image
M u s i c Eric - - - Eric H o m e Eric - - - Eric F o r m
x x x x IT x CAN'T x END x LIKE x THIS x x x x
"Live Free. Stay Strong. Keep Moving. Don't Stop. Don't Look Behind. Don't Scream. Keep Trotting. Stay Focused. Live Free."
User Image

Eric stood on a tree branch within the forest. He looked around without a relaxed bone in his body. He started to take off with a running step then jumped from the branch. He looked down for a split second before his hands caught onto a branch and he swung down to the ground from branch to branch. When he got on the ground, he dusted himself off. When he looked back up he saw Isabella standing and looking up. "I think we ran those hunters off. Can't see them for miles around." Isabella finally looked down at him and nodded. Eric pointed back to the way the wolf clan was currently at. He turned around and ran down the forest until he jumped and transformed. He stopped listening for footsteps behind him and shot off across the forest back to the clan, back to home.
When Eric arrived back at the forest where they stayed, the storms were already over the forests and it was raining badly. Eric changed back into his human form and walked through the rain, enjoying the cold, wet substance on his skin. After a while of walking, he was at his house and saw a figure standing by his door. Eric approached, not so cautiously for no human would risk being in these kinds of storms, and wasn't surprised to see John there. Eric opened the door and allowed John and Isabella, who caught up to him pretty fast, inside. "I think you two should stay here tonight because of how bad it is out there. There are spare clothes in the guest rooms. The room next to mine would have the girl clothes, so check there, Isabella." As he finished his sentence, he heard a tree fall somewhere outside. He sighed and was a bit worried about how many would fall by the morning. Instead of continuing to think on the subject, Eric headed into his room to change into something that wasn't drenched.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

xxxxxxxxxx »The Assassin«

User Image

Isabella had been told about the Hunters being close so Natural she had went out to go deal with them only to have Her stupid....beta..., He wasn't stupid he just..wasn't all that bright, decided he would tag along. Keeping the Hunters away was her job and here the male was helping her out. It made her feel weak...Useless. She would never disrespect him though because he was a Beta...She was just a lowly Assassin. When she herd Eric's statement she almost wanted to scuff. Just because they couldn't be seen didn't mean they were gone. She glanced around once more listening to the rain drops hit her skin and she looked down Nodding. She couldn't sense them. She would let Eric off this once. She got down from the trees and she sighed as she watched him point back home. She knew where it was!

She shifted and she followed him in her wolf form. The closer she got to the forest the wetter she got. She shook her body before shifting into a human once more. She was drenched. But she did like the wet feeling on her skin. It felt like it was cleansing her. Not like all the small faded cuts on her body did. The cuts were from battling to protect her position in her old pack before the hunters came. The bigger ones that were well hidden were from the Hunters. She was surprised only she could see the smaller cuts. She had to point out where the cuts even were for people to actually see them. She walked along with Eric making sure he got home safely. But when she was offered to come in she sighed knowing it would be rude to say no. She walked in and she took off her shoes. She knew Eric only said that because her house wasn't too...'stable' in these kinds of storms or well that was what she thought.

When she herd the tree fall she was half tempted to run outside to see if her home was still in tact. It being in a tree and all it did worry her. She sighed softly as she rung out her hair before walking in fully." Thank you Eric for letting me stay here."She said in a soft kind voice. She wasn't on duty so there was no need to be cruel. She walked to the room next to Eric's, This wasn't the first time she was made to stay here, and closed the door so she could change in peace. Before she got dressed she decided that she would take a shower. She took a quick one in the connected bathroom washing her hair and the dirt and grime off her body. When she was done with her shower she stepped out and got changed into something nice. She didn't care what her hair did, She wasn't one of those girly wolves that obsessed with her looks.

She was an Assassin Looks went out the window! When she came out she was in shorts and a light baby blue top with dark blue flower designs on it. She sighed as she herd her stomach growl She ignored it as she walked to Eric's living room and she sat down on the couch. She knew Eric would be out soon. He normally was when she was around. She closed her eyes as she thought about what happened today. Were the hunters really getting ballsy to look out for them in this kind of storm? That did worry her and she was tempted to run out there and patrol until the storm lifted. But she knew Eric would get mad and tell her to stay here. She sighed again as she layed on the couch claiming it as hers for right now until she decided to go eat.

User Image
Teach them what I taught you....
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
◄ ◐ ◑ Akai Stonespeaker ◐ ◑ ►
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

I am the Alpha, don't forget your place.

As the day moved winds swept the forest, bringing the smell of rain to the nose of a lone black wolf, standing on a rock outcrop that overlooked a valley of green. The wolf looked up from his deep trance and saw the oncoming clouds. He took in a deep breath and his body started to shift into a human. When he was fully shifted he stood up and let the wind blow through his long black hair. Then his eyes shot wide open when he heard a gunshot far off in the distance. Birds flew from the trees, marking were the gunshot came from. The man clenched his fist hard and his hair seem to ripple in anger. Then the world fell silent. He let out a deep breath and closed his eyes when rain started to spray his face. He turned from his outcrop, a place he seem to be more often than usual, and shifted back into a wolf and disappeared into the woods. This was Akai Stonespeaker, the Alpha of a now growing pack he named the Moonlight Clan. He worked hard to keep them safe. Nothing would ever stand between him and the safety of his pack.

As Akai ran through the woods, a black shadow darting between trees, he caught smell of humans again but didn't know which way it came from due to the rain. He saw a jump coming up and picked up speed to make it. As he jumped it time seem to stop as he looked down and saw humans walking, seeming frustrated from loosing their prey. When he landed he kept moving on, knowing he was silent as he passed. He heard some words from the humans wondering what that noise was but he pushed it aside. He was set in on arriving at his destination, hoping to find someone there.

It was some time till he arrived at a house, a walking stick in his mouth. He had stopped by his cabin to grab it before arriving at his destination. It was his adopted son's home he help build. It was deep in the woods and out of the way of major trails and roads. He walked around the house, making sure he was not seen and kept a lookout for any life in the woods. He spotted a dear and his wolf instincts kicked in and and went after it. It had been some time since his last meal. After taking it down and dragging it back he jumped down onto a upper floor patio and opened the door. He made his way in, leaving the bloodied dear outside but out of the massive rainfall. He shifted to human and crept inside, soaked from the rain. He held his walking stick in hand and looked over the balcony down at Isabella.

"Hello young one" he said, his voice as calm as ever. "How was patrol, I would like a report. Oh, and were is my son?" He walked downstairs and pointed his walking stick to the upper level. "Dinner is outside by the way."

.... and lead them to paradise.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Loyal Poster

User Image
User Image
"Live Free. Stay Strong. Keep Moving. Don't Stop. Don't Look Behind. Don't Scream. Keep Trotting. Stay Focused. Live Free."
User Image

Eric emerged from his room to find Akai in the hallway. "Oh, hi dad. Come on downstairs." Eric lead him down the stairs and into the living room where Isabella sat. Eric had changed into black sweat pants and a white tank top, just because he felt like being lazy. As Eric stepped in, he smelt fresh blood. "Aw dad, you know I wanted to try that weird human meal tonight! The lasagna that I made?" Eric directed Akai's attention to the kitchen where there was a glass pan full of food on the counter, still steaming. Eric wanted to try the human meals so he didn't always eat a fresh kill. And he had to admit, some of it was epic.
Eric stepped into the kitchen and put some lasagna on four plates and served Isabella and Akai. "I guess John is taking forever as usual." John and Isabella were never in the same place usually, unless John forced it. He sat John's plate down and sat in a chair. "Well, lets see if this is as disgusting as those enchalada's or as good as that batch of cookies I made!" He took a bite and felt like heaven was in his mouth. Eric basically scarfed down the rest and smiled at Akai and Isabella waiting for them to try it while he sat there with Lasagna all over his face. Though, he didn't know it was on him.

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

User Image

Isabella looked up when she herd the Alpha speak. When did he get here? No matter. She was to report in. She sat up looking up at the Alpha and gave him the report of her findings. " Me and Eric left to go find out what was in the woods. We happen to see 3 humans. We were able to lead them away and chase them out of Our area. But I am sure they will be coming back after the storm. I would have gave them a reason to stay away if Eric wasn't there Alpha. " She got up and moved to the floor never liking the couch much. She layed there and she closed her eyes. " But this is coming from a pup who prefers to kill all humans that come close to Our pack..." She stated. She knew she was odd. In fact she loved it that she was different. People of her pack normally kept away from her for that reason.

She looked at Eric as he came down. That boy never changed! Always wanting to eat Human food! She had her fair share of their food and she knew Lasagna was good. She walked over and sat down sighing. She would eat this and then go eat some of the deer that Alpha had caught." Eric if you wanted to try Food that was good you could Have just asked me." Isabella had helped her mother make the human food a whole bunch of times so she knew how to cook. She started to eat and she watched as Eric ate half of it and watched as the other half went on his face. She sighed softly as she got up and grabbed a wash cloth and she wet it before coming back over. "You never fail on getting food all over you Eric." She stated boredly.

She started to clean off his face making sure she got all of it off and she placed her plate down in front of him. " I never liked noodles."She stated as she walked over to the sink with Eric's original plate and she rinsed it off before leaving it in the sink. She grabbed one of the Kitchen Knives and she sighed softly " I'll be right back." She said as she grabbed a plate and walked out to where the deer was. She carved out a rib or two and she placed it on the plate. She stood back up and she walked inside before she could get wet because of the down poor. She walked back to the kitchen and she preheated the oven before cutting the meat off the bones. She would save the bones for later. She absolutely loved chewing on the bones when she was a pup and it was a hard habit to kill.

She looked back at the Alpha "Alpha, Would you like your meat cooked or do you like it Raw? Or would you prefer to eat Eric's creation?" She never really cooked for the Alpha but she didn't mind trying it out. She didn't like the human food. It normally ended up being too fatty. That was something she always worried about. Because she was an Assassin she did need to keep up with her weight. She looked around for herbs and she did sprinkle a little bit of Lemon pepper on it and some pepper on it as well. She sniffed it and she smiled as she waited for the oven to beep before putting her food in the oven. She placed her back against the counter as she watched both Eric and Akai.

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

Jσħηηy

John awaited the arrival of Eric outside the Beta's own home. lt was uneasy to sit through the downpour, but he could not just brazenly intrued on Eric's territory. The house itself was to obvious a hiding place; John preferred his own home since it only had one entrance; a death trap for any who tried to attack him. The wolf followed the two in, but stayed near the door. A tree falling on his house was also the least of his worries once the crackle of thunder indicted such as a fact. The Assassin that the Beta had traveled with diverged into a shower while Eric went into his own bedroom.

John shifted finally from his red wolf form once no one was around to notice because John had not worn a shirt that day. He shook away some of the rain from his mane before sweeping back under his baseball cap. Having such loose hair was beginning to become a hassle on rain-filled days like this one.
"I need a haircut..", Wandering from the entrance to the upper loft, he did not first notice the leftover rain that was dripping freshly from his body as he climbed the stairs. He turned back to dry off, but the Alpha had entered the home. John instinctively hid from the elder's gaze inside the nearby unused guest bathroom until the smell of meat forced him to open the door.

The smell was so tender that John wandered from upstairs into the kitchen. He did not care whatsoever that his chest was uncovered in front of the elder. His stomach was more critical than his honor at the moment. Eric seemed happy over the meal, so he took the open plate with little hesitation. The food was so wonderful: the heat, texture, taste and smell was beyond great. He didn't even care that Isabella was tying to get him to eat a deer. This meal was so heavenly

M o o d: Stubborn, Regretful, Hungry

L o c a t i o n: Eric House - Guest Bathroom 2 ---& Kitchen

OOC - Took me a bit sweatdrop

Hinata-chan9412

Kimbley of Chaos

Fell Wolf of Madness

Super Waffles

----------------
      Summer Matthews

-----------------------

User Image
As soon as having gotten up, Summer actually had made her first decision to start working. This involved straightening up the sheets on her bed again. While there likely wouldn’t be anyone around her house, since she almost never had visitors , and it likely wouldn’t matter if she did, – cleaning up a ‘mess’ was a priority. The cover and sheets, which had been relocated some distance back from the line of pillows, were pulled up into a neater look. Being over near the side of the bed, to do this, had a duration of a few minutes and a small number of steps back and forth from the headboard and the more cloth-made part of the piece of furniture; after such was done, Summer had immediately went on to do other chores.
While still over with a good amount of hours before, bit being in the late evening now: her daily routine had been acted upon, as the storms hadn’t been quite as imminent earlier on in the morning. Inside, having taken out her gun from its case, and the cartridge of bullets from a different container, the hunter had spent some time checking over that piece of equipment, and making sure it still worked safely, since it had not been loaded at this time, and still wasn’t. After that check-up ended, her next task was a turn toward looking over the herb garden, and setting a protective cover over the plants, which was nailed down at thick areas of the thin tarp, which had already been pierced at that time, due to a similar incoming weather incident some days before.
In a summary, with a final note toward Summer’s earlier working; the forecast that morning had featured a warning about such a storm. The water and strong winds, which were currently raging around outside, were going somewhat ignored by the 27 year old, while its presence was a somewhat low-key thought. Again, at this time, the woman was fixing herself a meal, which mainly consisted of vegetables, and some meat as a main focus. It had come from a deer she had shot a couple days earlier, and so she had taken the choice to use up some of her relatively new supply.
It took Summer some time to cook the meat, which meant it was pan-roasted, while the various vegetable pieces she had picked out from the fridge were set to a boil in a small pot at the stove. Overall, some time passed before the hunter had a ready meal; during her wait, a piece of previously unread newspaper was looked over - to pass the time. Putting it down at her table, having noticed that some steam was rising off the pot, Summer went over, grabbed a long spoon in several seconds on her way over to the container. The stove was turned off at that pointed, and she stirred it a little before going on a trip to a nearby drawer for some pot-holders. Also getting a strainer, which was set near the sink, Summer soon poured the green-foods into the strainer, then went over to the oven with the somewhat large potholders, and took out the herbed venison.
Following that, the meal was set up, and Summer sat down to eat.
          ----------------

-----------------------

Loyal Poster

User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric smiled to himself as Isabella cleaned him off. He wouldn't admit to it, but yes he did have a thing for her. Eric was sure most people knew, but he still wouldn't admit it. As he watched Isabella walk around the room and even bring in deer meat, he was still so curious as to what she felt for him. But Eric's thoughts were interrupted as he watched John finally appear and eat his food. But that isn't what was worrying him, what was worrying him was that John was shirtless. "I told you there are clothes in the guest bathroom! And your pants are soaked. Oh come on!" Eric stood up and marched out of the room, upset that his kitchen would now have water everywhere.
Eric made his way upstairs in the loft and went into the reading room that everyone could use. He would normally use his private reading room, but he had guests over so he decided to stay where they could find him. He went over to the side where he had his romance novels and pulled one out. Some said he was a girl trapped in a guy's body because he read romance novels, but he just liked them because they symbolized something he may never have in life. Eric sat next to a window, his back against it and pulled one leg up and kept the other extended and started to read, 'Romeo and Juliet' for the umpteenth time in the last week. He hated that not only Juliet's cousin died, but so did Romeo and Juliet. But, he loved the tale. Eric read calmly, ignoring the thunder and waited for someone to come in looking for him if they even bothered.
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Akai listened to her report and sighed. "The hunters are getting bolder." he said, eyes closed. "I saw a group in the ravine and there seems to be a disturbance in the green valley. There was an aery silence that had fallen over it today." He didn't like the idea of the silence. Then his son offered the human meal to him and he kept a straight face as he took his walking stick and moved it away from him. "I eat what I catch, for that is the way of the wolf. Something we must all embrace." He was starting to do his usual old wise man routine again. He stood up and looked to Isabella who offered him his meal. "I will eat it raw, nothing taste better than a fresh kill." He barely noticed John and when he did he looked down on him and smiled. "No need to be silent child." he said. "You may be an Omega, but, you are still apart of this family."

As he made his way upstairs he looked over to Eric and held a stern gaze. "Your upper patio door was unlocked again." he said. "What did I say about that." He vanished outside and shifted back to a wolf, wondering if he would be followed. He did catch it for all of them after all. He dove into the carcase from were Isabella opened it up and started to tear the meat from it and swallow. It was a little soggy and the deer was underweight but it would do for him. There was just something about the taste of raw meat and the blood washing into his throat that he enjoyed. He felt closer to his ancestors whenever he was a wolf. He just wished the others would embrace it as much as he did.

Loyal Poster

User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric wasn't surprised that Akai followed him. Akai had never been one to agree with the way he ate, nor with the choices he made in his home. He stepped outside and saw Akai feeding on the carcass. "Well, I like the upstairs door unlocked. At least I don't leave the front door unlocked. Then I would be in trouble." Eric ran up the wall and backflipped off and landed next to his father. Eric pat Akai's back. "I know you want me to be like you with the whole wolf experience, but you know I love trying human culture. At least I don't talk with the humans." He took his hand off Akai's back and ran up the wall again. He flipped over the side rail and landed back on the upper deck. He walked back inside and shut the door, locking it just to prove his point to his father if he tried to enter through it again. Eric took the book off the floor and put it back up in the shelves, then made his way downstairs. He found Isabella and John still in the kitchen and sat as his normal seat. "Clean that puddle up under you when your done." He told John when he sat down.

Super Waffles

----------------
      Summer Matthews

-----------------------

User Image
After she had finished eating, Summer’s attention turned to another priority. This was due to the fact that Rook had just come up to where her owner was sitting; and stood there for a bit, until the hunter had almost-immediately noticed her. The claw-clicks against the wooden floor had been an immediate sign that Summer’s dog was sort of asking for something, due to that, and Rook’s current stance; tail at a right angle. “Hey girl, what you want, huh?” The hunter’s tone and wording sort of went ‘against’ a sense complete training, but that was actually a sort of false angle.
Rook had most likely finished her food, and all that was left to give her - as a daily treat and protein-support – was part of a hard-boiled egg. It was a healthy thing for the coon-hound, and most likely strengthened bones and overall health. However, this wasn’t a valid factor that Summer really put much thought into, mostly since she had a general idea about that sort of nutrition, through results and broad hints or tips from her family, as well as some research.
Getting off the chair she had been sitting in, Summer went over to and opened the fridge, pulling out an egg, which she soon cut in half, giving one section to her dog. It was promptly eaten, with Rook not going for any pieces that had been dropped, as she was had been trained not to do that. After that, there would be a reroute to get a broom, and some disinfectant along with a rag and small bucket; followed by other clean-up, as well.
          ----------------

-----------------------
User Image
◢ ◕ ◣
╔════════════╗
╚════════════╝
◥ ◕ ◤

Akai growled at his son as he came close to him while he ate but did not n** him and put him in his place. He new he was just trying to talk. He finished off the piece of meat he had and looked at him. When he tried to be flashy he huffed and rolled his eyes. He shifted back to human and looked at him. "To be closer to the wolf means you bring yourself closer to your ancestors. That's what I want for you. Leave these humans things behind" He listened to the rest of what he said and nodded. "Humans are not to be trusted. Remember that. They will never accept us!" When his son left he heard the door lock and he smiled. "So he does listen." he said to himself. He shifted back to a wolf and dug back into the dear.

When Akai had finished what he wanted he trotted off around the house, keeping watch for any life. The storm was still surging but he cared not. It made him feel free to feel the rain on his pelt. After some time he shifted back and made his way back inside the house with a key they hid outside. His mouth was still bloody and when he found a place to sit with the others he whipped the blood off and looked at everyone. "We must do something about the humans soon." he said to them. "I have an idea but what would you all do?" He was testing their leadership skills.

Inquisitive Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Strengths" swaying with devotion...

...Weaknesses" swaying in vain.

Jσħηηy

John finished his strange meal, looking longingly at his emptied plate. Eric scolded him to clean away the rain he had brought in so he tried to leave after setting the plate on the counter. Suddenly, the elder came back into the room with a strange statement. The topic was the intruding humans invading the forest. "If their numbers are small, we could try guerrilla traps to slow them down and minimize our losses once we raid their weakened defenses.", John commented as he tried to judge how to clean the water away. He crouched down in thought. This was odd since he spouted tactics without even blinking. Something as simple as puddle was enough to quiet him to though while surviving was second nature.

There was not an easy way to remove the puddle without tracking more water throughout the house. His only option would be to travel to the guest bathroom from earlier to change his drenched jeans and clean any water from there back to the puddle. John decided on that option, so he returned to his feet and traveled to the bathroom for a change of clothes. Hopefully the elder would not be angered by his rude leaving. Eric could explain why he had to leave if necessary.

M o o d: Stubborn, Regretful, Hungry

L o c a t i o n: Eric House - Kitchen -----& Guest Bathroom 2

OOC - I think I broke my brain. It's getting harder and harder to post.

Hinata-chan9412

Kimbley of Chaos

Fell Wolf of Madness

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
»Isabella«

xxxx »May«

User ImageIsabella watched as she saw John track in water for the smell of food and she watched as Eric got upset about it. She didn't blame him. If it was her house she would probably do the same thing. She did notice that she was aloud to do things to Eric that he wouldn't let other people do. It did make her think about what she thought of him. She did like him a lot more than the other males. Hell she did put up with a lot of his crap. But she wouldn't have it any other way honestly. She didn't understand it herself but she knew she liked it this way. Once she smelt the Deer meat she brought it out and put it on a plate. She took it over to the table and she sat down and started to eat the browned meat. " You better do what Eric says He can have a nasty temper when it comes to his house." She told John.

She did agree with the Alpha that a fresh kill always tasted best Raw but she didn't feel like Raw meat today. Her stomach was already turning because the taste of the noodles in the Lasagna. She hasn't had human food in quite some time so it did upset her stomach. She sighed as she picked up a fork and started to eat the meat. When both Eric and Akai came back in she finished her meat. But when she herd Akai's question she couldn't help but growl a little. " You know my answer to that Alpha. " She stated as she stood up and walked over to the sink and started to wash the dishes that were there. " Those humans cause nothing but Pain and suffering for our people. Killing off Fathers and mothers...even pack members! That's why I agreed to become an Assassin. I will wipe them out if I have a chance." She growled out

She was obviously bull headed when it came to this subject. She hated the humans for taking her family and pack away from her and it fulled her work ethnic "the sooner we get rid of them the better." Isabella stated as she finished cleaning the dishes. She placed them all back in their perspective places and she even started to put the untouched food up. She had been here too often so she felt like this was a second home.... a second home with a friendly face. She knew if this storm actually took out her house she wouldn't hesitate asking Eric to stay here while she was able to rebuild her home in the trees. Some people questioned her place for a home but they never understood it was an easier way of keeping an eye on everyone and her surroundings

No one understood how a beautiful werewolf could be such a bitter person towards humans. But then again looking at her past they would understand. Her father taken from her when she was 7 and then her mother and her pack taken from her at 16. Who wouldn't hate them? She had lost everything to them and if Akai and Eric wasn't nice and took her in she wouldn't have anything! "But I am not alpha so I don't decide on what we do.... you do." she said looking at Akai. She would follow his orders no matter if she hated them or not.

Super Waffles

----------------
      Summer Matthews

-----------------------

User Image
With a small bucket, a broom, some cleaning spray, a rag, and a clean washcloth, Summer came back to the spot that the fragments had dropped. Since Rook was still standing at the place she had been, about a minute earlier, it was sort of easy for her owner to wipe away the slight amount of drool around Rook’s teeth, but not on the floor – this was normal for coonhounds to have at times, since they had hanging skin over the sides of their mouths. After that short kneel, Summer stood back up and went ahead to grab the broom along with its dustpan, sweeping the white and yellow chunks away into the open-end container.
The left-over egg small pieces were dumped into the trash after another bend, and number of steps over to the trash can. Something had to be done after that; Summer walked back to the area, which had been abandoned by Rook after her owner made a noise to signal her to move. Using the mop, which was before-use dunked into the now-somewhat-filled bucket of cleaning solution, the woman started to, and soon cleaned up the rest of the mess. “Rook, come.” In a short amount of time, at that command, the coonhound returned to her owner, tail raised again. “Good girl! You’re all excited, huh?” This was said while scratching her dog’s head, which was a sort of a favorite thing to the animal; indicated by her sort of alert look and not-moving-ness. After a moderate time, Summer stopped petting her dog, then stood up and walked over to the table, in order to pick up and go wash the plate.
          ----------------

-----------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas