Shy Regular

*bumps it up*

Shy Regular

*pokes it up*

Shy Regular

*pulls it to the top*
Dea and #Teddy#
Tranquility Hospital

Hello there, I really like all of your RPs, but I was hoping you'd be willing to abduct me into your gracious hospital. I have some background experience with experiment RPs, and a favourite character I want to get back in touch with. I have to admit though, I have only just returned from a very long hiatus from writing.

Shy Regular

Fizzlewick Direfart
Dea and #Teddy#
Tranquility Hospital

Hello there, I really like all of your RPs, but I was hoping you'd be willing to abduct me into your gracious hospital. I have some background experience with experiment RPs, and a favourite character I want to get back in touch with. I have to admit though, I have only just returned from a very long hiatus from writing.

Yay, I am glad you liked them all. And I would like to work with you for the hospital one, should be fun. It is alright if you have been on hiatus from writing, I do not mind.
Dea and #Teddy#
Fizzlewick Direfart
Dea and #Teddy#
Tranquility Hospital
Yay, I am glad you liked them all. And I would like to work with you for the hospital one, should be fun. It is alright if you have been on hiatus from writing, I do not mind.

I'm updating Skype (I think that's your preferred method of communication?) but I will gladly use PM's if it is not. I don't know my default Skype username for Windows, so I'll have to wait.

edit: also, is there anywhere you want to begin? Or are we sandboxing it (which is fine by me).

Shy Regular

Fizzlewick Direfart
Dea and #Teddy#
Fizzlewick Direfart
Dea and #Teddy#
Tranquility Hospital

I'm updating Skype (I think that's your preferred method of communication?) but I will gladly use PM's if it is not. I don't know my default Skype username for Windows, so I'll have to wait.

edit: also, is there anywhere you want to begin? Or are we sandboxing it (which is fine by me).

AIM or Skype, I use both methods.

Usually start it with my usual patient character coming in or waiting to be seen. So if you want to play a patient too, would be best if we double, but I am not sure if you wanted to do it that way or not.

Shy Regular

*pokes this up*

Shy Regular

*pulls this to the top*

Shy Regular

*pokes this up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers