Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hazel Eyes 5's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Unicorn

User Image

And The Story Begins. . .

Winter is in full swing on the island of Alavaro. Snow has been falling in heavy sheets, covering the land with it's white blanket. It had been one of the toughest winters Alavaro had seen, and that was not just because of the snow. Lately the Elemental Guardians and Knights have found themselves on high alert due to a sudden increase in attacks on the temples. Most of the attempted attacks are stopped pretty easily, but they come swiftly and suddenly, often catching the Knights and Guardians off guard or when they are still recovering from the previous attack.

The Royal Family is trying to do what they can to find out the source of these attacks, the King feeling they are not just random. What no one has yet discovered, however, is that these attacks have been organized by the Demoness, Lyilia Viaso. The same Demon that they thought was defeated over a century ago.

These attacks began shortly at the beginning of the Autumn season and have been non-stop since then. The Guardians as well as the Knights are beginning to find themselves worn out and barely have enough time to fully recover and regain their own energy before another attack starts. It is now a race for time to find the culprit of these attacks and stop them before the Guardians and Knights completely exhaust themselves and lose the ability to protect the stones.

---

The Roleplay begins Early Morning just as the sun begins to rise. The snow is falling as heavy as usual, making visibility tough. The Guardians and Knights prepare for another day of fighting. The Royal Family gets prepared to start another day of helping protect the stones while also continuing their search for the culprit behind the attacks. Lyilia is busy organizing the attacks, following everything according to her plan as usual.

So again the question is asked...who will triumph in this battle for power? Good or Evil?

Mellowlicious's Significant Otter

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxW A T E R xxK N I G H T -
                                CALAMUS PULVIA HASANI !!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

An arrow flies through the air and hits a tree. The arrow goes through the tree and hits the tree behind grazing the face of a man who's eyes are wide with fear. Calamus drew another arrow and aimed it at the man. "Hiding behind the tree will do nothing for you. If you come out now I'll consider allowing you to live." The man didn't budge and Cala sighed, pulling the frozen arrow back ready to fire the finishing shot. "I'm giving you a chance to live. You should take it unless you wish to end up like your friends." Scattered around Cala were four dead bandits, all with an ice arrow in them. The man however was feeling both angry and scared, more so angry that his friends had fallen. "You insolent woman, do you think I'd given up so easily. I still have a trick up my sleeve." The man yelled from behind the tree. And yet he's hiding behind a tree? Some trick.

While Calamus made light of the man's threats she still kept a close eye on him in case he tried anything, and he did. He was doing something behind the tree, so without hesitation she fired an arrow, but not at him and nowhere near him. "You missed!" The man jumped out from behind the tree, thinking this was his opportunity. "Wrong." She quickly moved out of the way of the man as he began throwing daggers at her, her arrow changing directions as she manipulated it. It turned and hit the guy in the back from behind sending him falling forward to the ground, dead, his daggers missing their target. "Should have taken my offer." Calamus moved and collected her ice arrows from the corpses. She returned them to her quiver and sighed, looking up towards the heavy snow falling from the sky.

The cold never bothered her, in fact she preferred it. She was a being of the cold, so being surrounded by the cold was something she enjoyed. Glancing down at the scattered bodies for a moment, and feeling nothing for killing them. Without a second thought she moved on, heading back to the Temple. She had been training when she was attacked. They weren't after the stone, but her. They thought that since she was alone she would be an easy target. Little did they know that she was far from easy, and was in fact a Knight. The man she had offered to spare should have taken her offer. He should have realized that she wasn't someone to be messed with, especially after what she had done to his friends. Whatever the case it was over now, and she had better things to do. They had interrupted her training so she would need to go somewhere else.

Calamus stopped after a while, finding herself standing before a large lake. Near the center of the lake was the Water Stone Temple. Parts of the lake had frozen due to the cold whether, and many of the beings dwelling within the lake were sleeping due to the cold. However there were quite a few that were still up and about, like the siren who was peeking her head out of the water as she eyed Cala. Calamus did her best to ignore the siren as she moved over the lake. Every step she took small sections of water would freeze beneath her feet. There was no way she planned on swimming to the temple, so she walked.

Recently beings of all kinds had been attacking the Water Temple more often then they had before. It was because of this that Calamus never strayed to far from the Temple. It was her job to protect the stone and the guardian, and she took her job very seriously. That was it however, nothing more. She remained cold towards those she worked with, so both the guardian and the other knight. She preferred to work alone, choosing to avoid working with the others whenever she could. Distance was for the best. Growing close to someone, or caring for someone only causes distractions and weaknesses. Things that Calamus didn't need or want.

As she crossed the lake the siren that had been watching her sunk back into the water, disappearing in the deep of the lake. Calamus didn't pay the siren any attention, finding that not many of the beings within the lake liked her, something she didn't mind. As she reached the temple she stopped before entering, deciding to remain outside. Turning she faced the lake, keeping an eye on her surroundings. Given the recent increase of attacks, she figured it would be best to remain outside in order to keep a more watchful eye. If this day was like all the others, then it would only be a matter of time before something happened.

And there's no TIME in this lifespan....
TO BREAK APART THE WALLS !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Water Stone Temple.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I'm enjoy this cold weather.
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxWatchful.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- First Post!.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════╝

Sparkly Unicorn

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
              ██- C a l l i a-██████████████████___________________________________________________►► { THE EARTH KNIGHT }User Image
              █████- C e l i -█████████████████
              ███████- A r i o l l a -███████████
            ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Oh how Callia disliked Winter. Especially this one. The snow seemed heavier than normal, which only made the constant attacks on the various temples even more difficult. Callia had a harder time controlling the Earth Element during the winter time. The ground was much harder and most of the plant life was dead due to the freezing weather. Most of the animals were off hibernating in caves and warm shelters until Spring rolled around. Something Cali wished she could be doing right now. But instead, she was outside nearby the Forest Temple, eyeing the figures that lingered in the distant treelines.

She knew the figures were more thieves and the like attempting to infiltrate the Forest Temple. It was already the third group she had seen that morning and the sun was barely up! The Earth Knight barely got sleep anymore considering the number of attacks that had been happening lately. She and the other Earth Knight tried to work in shifts, but sometimes the groups were so large it took more than one person to fight back. This morning she had been able to manage on her own, luckily though.

With narrowed eyes, Cali kept a close eye on the figures. There were four all together, she noted. Despite the limited visibility thanks to the snowfall, it wasn't hard to see the dark shadows of the thieves in the distance. Well, distance made it seem like they were far away. They really were only a few trees away from Callia and her arrows. Thanks to the tough ground, she would be unable to make much of an earthquake. It would take too much energy to break up the harder terrain and she was already exhaused from her two previous fights. Not that she didn't think she could handle this group.

One of the figures moved just far enough away from the tree for Callia to get a clear shot. Seeing the opportunity, she trained her arrow towards the thief's chest and let it loose. The man hardly had a chance to react before the arrow sank into the man's heart and he fell instantly to the ground, turning the white snow around him a dark crimson from his blood. "Hah, bullseye~! Anyone else wanna step out so I can test my aim again?" Despite the exhaustion, Cali was trying her best to have fun with the situation, as she always did. She could often be seen as the annoying Knight the way she playfully taunted her opponents.

As if answering her call, this time two of the remaining figures stepped out at the same time. She knew this maneuver well. It was an attempt to distract her by making her focus her attention on one of the two so the other could throw a knife at her while she was vulnerable. She had nearly fell for it once, but caught on quickly. "Oh come now, you can't think I'm going to fall for that one again, do you~?" She gave a wide grin to the men. She knocked two arrows at the same time onto her bow. Quickly she released one arrow towards one of the men and in a swift movement, shot the other towards the one who was just preparing his knife. She saw them both stumble before falling, more pure white snow now stained crimson. One more left.

Callia saw the figure behind the tree and noticed he was trembling slightly. She noticed some time ago that whoever was organizing these attacks were sending pretty weak men towards them. But that didn't mean whoever they were up against was stupid. She could see the person's plans. And unfortunately the plan seeemed to be working. The Guardians and her fellow Knights were beginning to wear out from the attacks. No one had really been able to get a proper amount of rest to fully recover themselves. Even Cali's Photoshynthesis ability had yet to be able to really do much.

Sighing, Cali lowered the bow and shifted her stance as she watched the figure peer around the tree for a moment. "I'm tired of killing. You know you have no chances of winning against me now with all your buddies dead around you. I'm gonna give ya three seconds. You may wanna start running once I start counting. After three, I'm going to shoot this arrow. If you decide to cower behind that tree during those three seconds...well," A bright, innocent grin formed on her face. "You won't want to know what is going to happen to you then."

She gave the man a second to contemplate his options before she began counting, "One. . ." She raised the bow. "Two..." An arrow is put into place, aiming for the man who had now began to run. "Three!" The arrow is let loose and despite the man having gotten some distance on Cali, it landed into the back of one of his legs, knocking him to the ground. "Too bad. Seems you weren't fast enough." The Earth Knight did not bother going to man to finish him off. He would not go far in this heavy snow with that leg injury. Instead she turned around and made her way back into the Forest Temple. She needed a moment of rest after having dealt with three different attacks all in one morning. Plus Torrence was inside waiting for her.

↙↙ There is NOTHING like the feeling of the EARTH beneath your bare FEET! ↗↗

Come Find Me: {_Forest temple_}
      What Lovely Company: {_No One_}
      Voices In My Head: {_I just want some rest..._}
      A Little Emotional: {_Tired_}
      Out Of Context: {_So excited for this roleplay!!_}

Quote:

Quote:

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxW I N D xxG U A R D I A N -
                                VENTUS AER AURA !!

Ventus had her eyes looking towards the kingdom in the distance, the Wind Stone resting on her lap where it was most of the time. Ventus really only felt relaxed when she was near the stone, besides she felt as though the Wind Stone preferred the fresh air instead of being cooped up in the windmill tower all day. While the tower was there for their protection, in a way it was like a prison to them both. Being stuffed into that small building, away from their element was torture for her as well as her stone. She would prefer to be out in the open air, where she could feel the cool wind against her face. Closing her eyes she smiled as a huge gust of wind blew through her hair, something she could really use. While the wind was cold it never bothered her.

Turning her attention to the sky she watched the heavy snow flakes falling to the ground way below. They seemed to dance in the wind. Every snow flake a different shape, never the same. The snow never touched her skin as the wind encircled her, preventing the snow from getting near her. While she didn't mind the snow, she still felt as though it would be bothersome to have the snow getting in the way of her vision as she tried to watch the beings below. The same people and things she's been watching all this time, though not exactly. As time has passed by so have the people below the mountain. Every face was constantly changing with time, and with time new faces emerge from the old. While Ventus has remained the same all this time, the people below the mountain had not, or at least not all of them.

"Are you enjoying the fresh air?" She asked the Wind Stone resting on her lap. She often talked to her stone, though of course it never answered back. Still, she had been talking to it since she was first created. The stone was the only thing with her before her Knights. While she did communicate with the other guardians it wasn't the same as having people actually there with her. For the longest time it was just her and her stone, no one else, so she got use to talking with it. Holding the stone in her hands it reminded her of when she first opened her eyes in this world, and that memory made her smile. If it wasn't for the stone she wouldn't be here, then again if it wasn't for all of the stones none of this would be here. This island would be the wasteland it was before the stones arrived, and many of the beings that now dwelled here wouldn't. The stones brought many lives to this island, and not all of them were good.

Holding onto the stone on her lap she turned her attention to the world below. Recently the temples had been being attacked more often then before. It wasn't safe for her to have her stone outside of the temple, but that didn't stop her. She was much to stubborn to listen to what the others thought. Even if it was dangerous she wasn't afraid. She wanted to allow her stone the fresh air, and her along with it. Besides, she could protect herself. She wasn't some weak being that needed constant protection, no, she was fully capable of looking out for herself and had been doing it for a very long time. Besides, she'd know if someone was trying to make there way up the mountain to get to her stone. She doesn't miss much after all.

However, these frequent attacks were taking there toll. Ventus wasn't as energetic as she normally was, especially after dealing with a few of these attacks the night before. The attacks were more often then to be a coincidence. It had the Kingdom in an uproar in attempt to locate where the attacks were coming from. However, nothing had come up and the attacks haven't stopped. If she had to guess it would only be a matter of time until there was another attack. These creatures were relentless. However, from what she could see nothing was going on, so she remained outside sitting on a railing holding onto her stone that was resting on her lap. Her eyes constantly scanning the area as well as what was going on in the distance. She was keeping an eye out for anything strange. She knew her knights could handle themselves, but still it would be best to make sure nothing was attempting to climb up the mountain, as well as keeping her eyes on the other stone temples. At least near the other temples. The snow was making it hard for her to see what was going on to far away, but still she watched like always.

Show me things that ONLY you know....
DO I FIT IN YOUR DESIGN !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Wind Stone Temple.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- No one (Besides her stone).
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I need some fresh air..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....

Sparkly Unicorn

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
              ██- K o r i n n e -████████████████__________________________________________►► { THE YOUNGEST PRINCESS }User Image
              █████- J e w e l -████████████████
              ███████- N i g h t i n g a l e -██████
            ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Another early morning and Korinne found herself suddenly upright in her bed, sweat trickling down her forhead and causing her clothes to stick to her slightly. Since the attacks, the young Princess found herself struggling with nightmares. Well, only one, really. It was always the same thing every night. The most prominent thing was her Mother, a person she never got to meet in her lifetime because she died right after the princess was born. Yet Korinne alwasy saw the woman's face and knew immediately it was her Mother. She never spoke, however. Just smiled at her and outstretched her hands as if inviting Korinne to run and hug her. Which naturally she ran towards her in the dream, having never known what it was like to receive a Mother's hug. But she never reached those inviting arms. Instead she would find herself tripping and falling into infinite darkness. Which was when she would always wake up. Closing her eyes, the princess let out a shaky sigh and turned so she was sitting at the side of her bed, her feet just barely touching the cold ground.

A shiver ran through her body from the cold and Korinne immediately went towards her wardrobe to change into some warmer clothing than her sleep-clothes. Finding a long dress made of a thicker material with long sleeves to keep her warm, she took a moment to glance outside. The snow was coming down in thick flakes as usual. The guards were standing at attention near the castle gates, more than usual thanks to the attacks. If she looked carefully, she could also see the light sheen of the Light Guardian's protection spell that surrounded the castle like a giant, invisible bubble. The castle actually received the least amount of attacks compared to the other temples. Alani guessed it was due to the larger number of people to protect her stone, but either way that did not stop the castle from raising their guards at the gates and setting up extra precautions.

The Royal Children were not allowed to leave the castle without permission from the King, their father. Not that Korinne really paid much mind to that rule. She would occasionally sneak outside into the gardens, hating being cooped up inside the castle all the time. There was nothing to do, at least nothing that interested her. She would rather practice her magic and found it easier to do outside by the large fountain in the garden, where she could use the water freely.

This winter she had been limited on her training in general. It was so cold, the water in the fountain had frozen completely and there wasn't much around the castle for her to use. So lately she had spent much of her free time wandering the halls and pulling harmless little pranks on her siblings until she was forced to go away and do something else, which happened often. Other times she found herself down in the Light Temple, or the "Sanctuary" as she liked to call it, chatting with Alani or the other Light Knights.

Korinne moved away from the window and made her way outside of her bedroom, now in search of food. It was still fairly early, but she could already smell the delicious aroma of fresh baked bread coming from the kitchens and quickly made her way there. She knew she did not look the best lately due to her lack of sleep and the restlessness her nightmares brought. She had yet to tell anyone of the nightmares except for her brother, Dante, who was always making an effort to look after her it seemed.

Korinne was nearing the kitchen when she had a sudden "klutz attack" (Dante called it that a long time ago considering it happened often) and managed to trip over her own feet. She fell face-first onto the hard ground and laid there for a moment, breathing out another shaky sigh. She sat herself up and hardly seemed to notice the hot blood trickling down her nose and into her mouth. She stayed on the ground, resting on her knees and closed her eyes, tears forming at her eyes. She never used to be such a crybaby until these nightmares started. "I'm such a mess!" She cried out in the middle of the empty hall to no one in particular and buried her face in her hands, only now noticing the faint throbbing coming from her now-broken nose.

↙↙ A LITTLE bit of MISCHIEF never hurt anyone! It's all in good FUN! ↗↗

Come Find Me: {_Alavaro Castle; Hallway_}
      What Lovely Company: {_No One_}
      Voices In My Head: {_Why am I such a wreck?_}
      A Little Emotional: {_Exhausted, In Pain, Upset_}
      Out Of Context: {_Can't start the roleplay without someone having a sudden mental breakdown! xD
      Perhaps her protective brother, Dante, shall come to the rescue? *nudges Hazel*
      _}

Quote:

Quote:

Magic Hunter

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x ARCHBOLT xdiegazx NOCTAR x

User Image

x WIND KNIGHT x

The knight of the wind was sighing ever so often and watched his puff of breaths as they met with the icy cold air. Usually he was quite fond of winter, but not today. Not this year, not when hordes of bandits, wannabe thieves and lowly demons tried to exhaust you.Archbolt sat on a dead tree and let his eyes wander about the crimson stained snow. Another attack had happened not long ago, but he could dispatch them in a fairly short time. This did not mean it was not exhausting. Archbolt was strong and experienced, but not invincible, far from it.

Ever since these had started he had gotten injured few times and recently he had been injured again. The wound was still fresh and the constant fighting made it difficult for it to heal. He wished he knew a healer around ,so he could get patched up ,but he hardly had time to catch his breath. The only thing that made it more difficult was the cold air and the dancing snowflakes. He swore he felt like these flakes were making fun of him! The male released a sigh and pulled his white coat(he only wore one in the winter) around himself and then slowly made his way down the tree and towards Ventus.
,We need to think of a strategy... He thought to himself as he stomped through the high snow, they couldn't stay here any longer ,it was too dangerous perhaps leaving would be a good idea ,but who knew how Ventus would react. Ater osme good solid steps he reached the little guardian and called out to her. "Hey Ven-chan! DO you see a way out of this mess?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Come Find Me: Wind Stone Tempel
What Lovely Company: Approaching Ventus
Voices In My Head: ...This damn cold is killing me...
A Little Emotional: Tired, cold and aching.
Out Of Context: Yay let's torment our babies!Sorry i beleive i may not be as literate as the rest of you. LAck of words due being German >.<

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                VENTUS AER AURA !!

Ventus's grip tightened on the Wind Stone as she heard someone approaching. Everyone had been on edge after all the attacks, so it was understandable she'd be a little jumpy. However, her expression remained calm and relaxed. It was as though nothing was wrong, but as soon as she saw Archbolt she really did relax. However it was his question that caught her off guard. See a way out of this mess? What does he mean? She thought to herself. Of course she knew that he was talking about all of these attacks, but there was not much she could do about it. She had no idea who was causing the attacks to begin with, so she couldn't really stop them.

"The Kingdom and royals are looking into the attacks." She said as she turned her attention towards the ground below, her focus on the castle in the distance. "However if nothing is done to stop these attacks soon then we may be in trouble. We aren't the only ones going through this mess though. The other Guardians and Stones are being constantly attacked as well. Alani should inform us if anything is found out, so lets just hope they figure it out." Her focus remained on the world below for a moment before she smiled and turned to face Archbolt once more. "You worry to much Arch." She smiled as she got up and approached him, lightly taping his shoulder with her hand as she passed.

There was not much she could do. She couldn't just get up and leave, not knowing what to expect out there. Besides, this place was all she really knew. However, getting constantly attacked was starting to take its toll on everyone involved. She just hoped the royals figured something out, before it was too late. She entered the Windmill tower and made her way to a secret chamber within the building. Making her way inside she moved gracefully as she held her stone in her hands. When she finally arrived at the stone's alter she gently placed her stone in it's proper spot. "I'll come back later to take you back outside." She smiled at her stone before taking a step back. Then lifting her hand she created a vortex of wind around the stone's alter. Anyone who got near it would be blow away.

Once the stone was returned she walked back outside. While she planned on waiting for the royals to figure out where these attacks were coming from, she didn't plan on waiting forever. In the back of her mind she considered sending one of her knights out to investigate, but with all of these attacks it wouldn't be best to send one out and be less protected. While she considered it she would probably never do it unless it became absolutely necessary, and right now it wasn't. At least not in her mind it wasn't.

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Archbolt.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Something needs to be done..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxObservant and curious..
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....
Pyro_the_red_devil

Gracious Lunatic

User Image
xxxx
The Dark Guardian

Blood red eyes stared at the floating, black stone on the altar in the middle of the cave. The armored figure reached a hand to touch it, stopping only a few centimeters from it and retiring, as if afraid to set a hand on it. The figure shifted and pulled down the black hood to reveal a head of crimson hair that cascaded down her back. The shadows cast by the torches around the room seemed to dance about her, but did little to comfort the Guardian. The longer she stared at the fake stone sitting before her, the more her anger boiled and the desire to destroy it only grew. Her hand curled into a fist and she turned away from it, walking out of the Dark Altar and back into the rugged corridors of her Temple. Ever since the Demon Lyilia had stolen her stone, things had been a back and forth battle between serving her and pretending to still be sided with her fellow Guardians. Without a doubt, she felt more inclination to help Lyilia, though not for the same reason that all her other Demons did. No, Rinoa did not want the power of the other stones. Or perhaps she did. But what really drove her now, and maybe it was the best way she convinced herself she was still on the good side, was her research. For more than several centuries now, her research in Umbra Magic had been limited to what she could get her hands on without Alani's knowledge. Now, however, Lyilia gave her the freedom to do as she wished with whatever she could hope to obtain. The Dark Guardian was convinced that she could get her stone back in time to double-cross Lyilia and obtain her freedom.

But those were just dreams, ambitions. A fool's imagination. What really drove the Guardian? She couldn't say herself. The compelling need to follow the Demon Leader was something born perhaps out of the Darkness of herself. Her element was, and still is, feared for what it represents. It hides Demons and terrible creatures of the night. She had come to a concluding theory that maybe Lyilia had known this, and had taken advantage of it. She was so sure that if it had been any other Guardian, any other stone, it wouldn't have been the same. Had she been weak? Was she tempted by the promise of power? No, that hadn't been it. She had wanted to sate her curiosity. It wasn't power she sought, but knowledge. Not to know all, but to know enough. Lyilia might know this, she might not, but the Demon continued to test the limits of the Dark Guardian's power. Not only through the use of the Dark Stone, but the constant attacks got stronger every day. The sole fact that she worked for the Demon did nothing to diminish the forces which tried to "steal" the stone in her cave. At one point, Rinoa had thought that perhaps Lyilia sought to kill her, if only to keep the Stone for herself. It was something she thought about sometimes, and seemed more and more convincing.

Rinoa turned her head to the sky, feeling the small snowflakes flit down onto her face. 'Aloria, come to me. I request thy presence.'

╰ ℓσcαтιση ╮
                                                      Dark Temple Entrance
                                                      ╰ ¢σмραηισηѕ ╮
                                                      None
                                                      ╰ fєєℓιηɢ ╮
                                                      Indifferent
                                                      ╰ єqυιpмєηт ╮
                                                      ✥ Nebilim's Infernal Armor
                                                      ✥ Nebilim's Infernal Angel - Shield

You cannot hope to escape the darkness that lurks in every heart.

Starlit Wolfie

Gracious Lunatic

User Image

While it was undoubtedly too early in the morning to be up and running, for the oldest Prince, it was probably already late. He had been up before the sun was past the mountains, though now he could see the land bathed in the golden radiance of dawn. He stood in the beautiful castle garden, his arms crossed over his chest. With deep blue eyes and dark blue hair. he was constantly called "a spitting image of his father when he was young." He was the only other one with dark hair; his youngest sister shared the trait as well, though hers was a mix between her father's and mother's hair color. Avani and Dante, on the other hand, were closest to their mother's starlight hair. Korrine was perhaps the odd apple of the family, but she was nonetheless a good girl. The Prince vaguely wondered where she was. Normally the girl would get up early and wander around the castle, though he hadn't heard her when he had been walking to the garden. With a deep sigh, Alec looked at the sky, the snow falling a lot stronger than it had been last night. Despite the cold, the Prince didn't seemed bothered. In fact, the snow didn't even reach him. As if unwillingly, a heat barrier was around him, melting the snow around him just as well as around his feet. It was useful, but standing in the snow was a waste of time anyway.

The real problem, he thought as he walked back into the halls, was the attacks on the Temples. At first they had been weak and messy, but as time went by, the surprising organization and strength of the attacks had made them more severe. The Guardians were suffering, and their Knights were trying to do their best to repel the attacks and protect the Stones. The castle was less often attacked, and so the Light Stone was safer, but that did not spare them from being targets as well. Alec was beginning to worry that there was something far bigger that they were missing. He just couldn't place his finger on it. There was one thing for sure though, if the source of the attacks was not found, things were going to take a turn for the worst.

"I'm such a mess!"

Alec was ripped from his thoughts by a sudden outburst and he found himself smiling, if ever so slightly, upon recognizing the voice. His suspicions were confirmed when he turned into the next hallway, finding his young sister curled up with her head on her knees. She was crying, he could tell by the way her shoulders moved. Lately she had been crying a lot, and that was starting to worry him. She didn't use to cry so much...

"Rini..." The Prince walked up to her and knelt down by her side, resting a hand around her shoulders. "Come on, don't cry. You'll be fine, I'm sure it's not that bad." He smiled tenderly and stroke her hair. He tried to look under her arms to her face, but the blood on her dress caught his attention and startled him. "You're bleeding...." With a deep sigh, Alec picked up his sister in his arms, cradling her against his chest and began walking towards the infirmary. "You know, I'm going to have to assign a healer to walk with you from now on," he said jokingly with a light laugh, to for some reason, he felt he was being completely serious.

Location: Alavaro Castle, Hallway l Company: Korrine l Mood: Worried l Ominously Ornate Chaos: And here comes Alec!

User ImagexxPeace is a relative term.
xxIn a world like ours,
xxthere's really no
xxsuch thing

Magic Hunter

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x ARCHBOLT xdiegazx NOCTAR x

User Image

x WIND KNIGHT x

He worried too much? Really now, was this her answer? The knight could only blink in disbelief when the guardian gently tapped his shoulder. Perhaps she was right, or perhaps she was wrong. the male released a deep sigh and soon found himself moving to follow her gentle steps. To him this was all more than clear. they were in a death trap ,especially here on a mountain ,in the deepest winter with hordes of monsters,bandits and other idiots coming for them! He managed to calm the inner turmoil within himself down and followed her ever so silently.

He followed her to the windmill tower, but would wait for her outside.There he would watch the sky and look out for the clouds, but all he could see was a barrage of snowflakes. Usually he would find them nice, but not this time, all he could do was frown at their perfect imperfections, each looking alike and yet unique in their own aspects, just like people. Once Ventus stepped out, the Knight directed his gaze to her and spoke once more.
"We have to leave ,Ven chan. Whether you like it or not."He started bluntly, he knew very well this would become yet another of their famed disputes. Yet was there any other way out of this mess? In his mind,there wasn't. "I know you and the stone, you love the mountain, but if we stay any longer it will become a deathtrap, perhaps not for you ,but your knights. I for example know very well that i am not immortal neither am i invincible. I think the lack of a second arm gives that away,no? the wind up here is more frigid and stormier than further down. And yet the enemies just pour in relentlessly ,one by one and each day they become more. The trip here is difficult so i think they don't do a trip. they must have a damn camp on this mountain, or another means of transportation! If the Guardians stick to their beloved temples it will be over! i suggest....i suggest we move, down from the mountain before the wind becomes any stronger,trapping us here with possible...dangers. I suggest we move to the castle..all of us." He made a pause and added "We can't fight much longer,Ven please consider this..for the sake of all of us...i know i am sounding very selfish....but we need a rest..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Come Find Me: Wind Stone Tempel
What Lovely Company: With Ventus
Voices In My Head: ...this attacks are not normal..
A Little Emotional: Tired, cold and aching, and slowly also frustrated...
Out Of Context: ..Wanaa build a snowman?

Hazel Eyes 5

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxD A R KxxP R I N C E -
                                DANTE ACERBUS NIGHTINGALE !!

Dante lay resting peacefully in his bed. Dante was relaxed despite the constant attacks on the castle. They weren't as often as they were on the temples, the castle being much more heavily guarded and all, but they still happened. However, even knowing what was going on Dante never really did care. He would much rather sleep all day and do nothing then lift a finger to help with what was going on around him. Even when he wasn't sleeping he still wasn't assisting in any way, no, he had better things to do then help. Besides he figured Alec and their father could handle this mess and figure out just where these attacks were coming from. They didn't need his help.

Dante lay in bed for a moment, attempting to sleep, however there was something bothering him. He had this feeling that something was wrong, a feeling he got when there was something up with Korinne, which was often. Knowing his sister she had either done something stupid or gotten herself into trouble. He leaned more towards the first option, since he doubted she could find trouble so earlier in the morning. Then again he's been proven wrong before when it came to just how much of a klutz his younger sister was. Though as of late he knew that she had been having nightmares, so if it wasn't something like falling or hurting herself it would have to be something to do with her nightmares.

With a sigh he sat up, having no interest in getting out of bed but figuring he better check on her in case she had done something done. He made his way throughout his room getting ready. Something better be wrong, because if not he'd be ticked. He made his way out of the door only to run into one of the many servants. He glared at the woman before him as she jumped back, quickly apologizing. However instead of leaving the woman remained standing there with her head bowed to him. "Why the hell are you still here?" He said coldly to the woman, before she quickly jumped into attention and walked away. Dante decided that if he wanted to make it through this day without running into anymore annoying people he better not walk down the hallway.

Making his way towards a shadow he jumped into it and teleported to a new location, a location without others. Glancing around he stepped out of the shadow and made his way to another planning on using it to teleport to a different location, however he stopped when he heard a familiar voice. It was Alec. Normally he wouldn't stick around when his brother was involved, however it was the things his brother said that caught his attention. That and he could hear the soft sounds of crying. Turning the corner he met with Alec and Korinne being held in his arms. Korinne was crying, something she had been doing a lot lately so he wasn't shocked by the tears. It was the blood that caused him to process what could have happened for a moment.

He walked towards the two. "You really should learn how to walk, Kori." He said when he reached them, looking at the blood coming from his sisters nose. It looked broken and he couldn't help but sigh. "Broken nose this time, huh?" He said, patting his sister on the head. "You really are an idiot." He couldn't help but smile, before glancing at Alec and turning his attention towards the direction they were heading in. Seeing that it was the infirmary he looked towards his sister and decided to follow after them. While he had absolutely no interest in going with them to the infirmary, he figured he'd follow to make sure his sister got herself taken care of before he would leave.

Behind every DOOR is a fall, a fall....
NO ONE'S HERE TO SLEEP !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Alavaro Castle; Hallway.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Korinne and Alec.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Again....
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed and annoyed.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....
xX Mellowlicious Xx

Eternal Aether

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                VENTUS AER AURA !!

Almost as soon as Ventus emerged from the tower she was confronted by Archbolt and his constant questioning as to them remaining there. She remained quiet as he pretty much yelled at her about staying on the mountain. Love the mountain? Ventus was sent to this mountain with her stone. It was thought to be a safe place, as well as a place closer to her element. She didn't love the mountain, but had grown use to it. This was her home, and it was the only place she really knew. Besides to her this was a safe place. She knew everything about this mountain, information that came in handy when it came to a fight. If she left here, she'd be going out into the world blind. She may watch the world below all the time, but she had never walked through it. She would be out of her element in a place she wasn't familiar with. It wasn't a good idea.

"We aren't leaving, or at least I'm not leaving. I've made up my mind on this matter, however if you wish to leave go right ahead." She said, looking him straight in the eyes, before glancing at his missing arm. "You are well aware of the fact that I never wished for knights. It was the others that decided that it would be for the best. You didn't have to come to help me, and you certainly don't have to stay." She was angry, which was rare for Ventus. She normally had her emotions under control, but the constant attacks were taking their toll on her. In her anger the wind became more heavy and ruff, sending the snow on the ground flying in different direction. The wind was of no concern to Ventus, she was the guardian of it. The wind wasn't the one trapping her here, but she herself. "If these attacks aren't random, like we believe, then moving everyone to the castle would send the attacks that are happening here towards them." She pointed out, before she sighed. The wind calming down with her emotions.

The guardians were sent to these locations for their protection, but it seemed as though it was becoming no longer safe. "I'm staying." With that said she turned, having no more to say on the matter. "Sorry." She whispered, before walking away. Archbolt and her, even after knowing each other for so long, still found themselves at odds when it came to certain things, this being one of those things. She wasn't going to leave, way to stubborn to change her mind on the matter or allow another person to try to change her mind. If Arch wanted to leave for his own safety then he could leave. Arch was right that they needed a break, that they needed to rest. If this continued the stones could be in danger, but she would wait. The royals were looking for where the attacks were coming from, and she was sure they would figure it out. However, if it got to bad she was still considering sending one of her knights out to investigate.

Ventus lifted herself into the air and flew to the top of the windmill tower. Reaching it she landed and sat down in the snow that was on the roof, calm now. Her expression remained relaxed. Right now there were no attacks and nothing going on, so she figured why not enjoy the time of peace for however long it lasted. Besides she needed a distraction from all that was going on, so instead of watching the world below the mountain she decided to rest while she had the chance. Laying down in the snow she smiled and looked up at the sky, watching the snow fall. She doubted they would have much time to rest, given the constant attacks, but she would try to relax while she could. She felt bad fro saying she never wanted knights, however in the beginning it was true. Now though she welcomed their help and company, but she would never ask them to stay if they didn't want to. Hopefully Arch would drop the conversation of leaving, because she didn't plan on going anywhere. Not now.

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Archbolt.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- I can't leave..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed..
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- LOL!! They should totally build a snowman!.
Pyro_the_red_devil

Demonic Kitten

User Image

The Dark Knight

Location: temple l Company: saber, Rinoa l Mood: Here l Ominously Ornate Chaos: I love it eternal

The shadows of the forest were think, and a figure raced through the shadows swiftly leading a group of men to chase the apparition. They had tried to kill the large black wolf that raced after the apparition, they wanted his hide and his amulet on his collar, since it was made out of precious jewels. They had been morons to follow saber this close to the cave of darkness, they knew better than get so close, the dark caves shadow took care of any who ventured to close trying to steal anything, the shadow was not just that though, the shadow was Aloria the knight of darkness. Sadly few people ever acctualy saw her before their demise, and now the knight was toying with these fools, they had darkness in their hearts and were seeking wealth with their greed, and greed was the worst sin in alori’s books. An arrow shot passed her and then a yell came from behind her as the shooter was swallowed by a shadow. She smirked and shook her head.

A growl from beside her made her chuckle. “I should stop playing with the fools?” another growl and she sighed. “Alright saber darling.” And then the shadow stopped running as she turned to face the remaining five men. They were shocked by the sudden change in the chase. She raised a shadow cloaked hand and daggers shot out from the void and impaled the men before they were swallowed up by the shadows from the trees. She leaned against a tree and let the shadows slip from her form. The black tattoo’s shone around her eyes and the wolf sat down panting looking around wondering what they would do next. She licked her lips and place a hand on her companion. “Greed is seeping into to many hearts, though this time it wasn’t demons who attacked and just humans.” The wolf barked but didn’t respond more than that. She raised an eyebrow and looked down to reply before she heard a voice floating through her head.

She tilted her head and listened, she was being summoned. She pushed off from the tree and leapt into the nearest shadow, she had traversed the shadow lands so many times now she knew where she was going. She moved with incredible speed and found the shadow doorway she was looking for. Saber and aloria leapt and flowed through the shadows and into the cavern where the guardian of darkness awaited her. She smiled and bowed low to the woman before her. “mistress you summoned me?” she stood from the bow and looked to her friend, there seemed to be something wrong with the woman, something bothering her but alori was not sure what it was, something had been off about the guardian for some time now but ria was no longer the woman’s confidant on whatever it was.

User Image

FROM DARKNESS YOU CAME, AND ONTO DARKNESS YOU SHALL RETURN.

Hilarious Cutie-Pie

User Image
                                「 T H ExxD E M O NxxC O M M A N D E R -
                                NIX LETUM NIGHT !!

Nix walked down the streets of Korneto, holding Cattus in her arms as she moved. Her focus was straight ahead as she walked, not paying attention to the things happening around her. To her it was only noise, since all she cared about were the crackers she was eating. She of course shared some of her food with Cattus, who she held. As she moved she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing or where she was going and ended up bumping into a man who was talking with some people who appeared to be his friends. Nix stumbled back and fell on her butt, sitting there a moment before once again getting up as if nothing had just happened with Cattus still in her arms. The man however expected an apology from Nix, and began yelling at her.

Nix, not hearing him, continued to walk. At least until the man grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back. Cattus hissed, but Nix just looked up at the man. He was yelling something that Nix didn't pay attention to, while his friends also yelled at her. Nix handed him up a cracker, which he proceed to smack from her hand and scream in her face. She watched the cracker hit the snow covered ground before vines shot from beneath her sleeves and launched at the man and his friends, wrapping around their necks. As soon as the vines had made their way around the shocked men's necks they tightened and the rest of the vines returned to her sleeves. The remainder of the vines looked like necklaces around the men's necks, the thrones cutting into their throats. Their faces looked vacant of emotion, as they were now under her control. "Leave." She whispered, and watched as they obeyed and left her sight.

Once they were gone she turned and walked away, continuing to eat. The snow falling all around her. However she quickly stopped and looked up. Hanging from one of the roofs was a man, a mortal. Or at least he once was mortal, now he was nothing, just dead. Humans knew not to venture to far into Kornerto, however this stranger didn't seem to. Maybe he didn't know? Maybe he was new to this place? Or maybe he was lost? Those questions would never be answered because he was no longer around to answer them. He was dead just like so many others that wandered into this place. Mortal's should realize what was going to happen if they came here, after what has happened to so many of their kind.

Nix stared at the lifeless body for a moment, but there was nothing to be done since he had been dead a while. Instead she walked away, leaving the body where it hung. She continued to walk and eat until she came upon a bench and sat down. Cattus laid on her lap as Nix ate, not paying attention to what was happening around her. There was nothing for her to do just yet so she remained where she was, waiting.

Oh, you TOOK what you wanted to take....
YET YOU WANTED NOTHING FROM ME !!xxxxxxxx

xxx╔════════
xxxxxx My Location:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Kornerto.
xxxxxx Who I'm With:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Cattus.
xxxxxx My Thoughts:
xxxxxxxxxxx- Yummy..
xxxxxx What I'm Feeling:
xxxxxxxxxxxCalm and relaxed.
xxxxxx OOC:
xxxxxxxxxxx- ....