Neither. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
They're creepy as fawk, yo. 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
There's a Hobo in the Closet. .-. 0.60714285714286 60.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Dangerous Lunatic

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

SpaceSpaceSpaceSpaceSpace ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴋ ɴ ι ɢ н ᴛ

ᴛ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ

ι ɴ ɴ

A Semi-Lit Walk-In Roleplay.

Created By: Sweet P.

____________________________________________________________________________________ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________________________ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Dangerous Lunatic

ʀ u ʟ ᴇ s :

✓ Have some literacy. I know it's a Walk-In Roleplay but we all enjoy a good read.

✓ Have Respect.

✓ Be Creative. ( That's always a plus. )

✓ Be sure to post your character profiles in the designated thread.

✓ Don't forget to check in the OOC.

✓ Enjoy yourselves.

✗ Do not break any of Gaia's ToS.

✗ Don't be a Drama Llama. ( In the RP, Yes. )

✗ No disrespecting others.

✗ Don't be an idea thief.

✗ Remember..nobody likes a creep.

✗ If you're going to bump uglies, do it in a PM or elsewhere. (TimeSkip is your BFF.)

____________________________________________________________________________________ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

______________________________________________________ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Dangerous Lunatic

c н ᴀ ʀ ᴀ c ᴛ ᴇ ʀ - s ᴋ ᴇ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ o ɴ

Note: Once finished filling this out, please post in the Profile Thread which is listed below.

Character Name:
Species:
Abilities:
Short History:
Love Interest?: ( Update this whenever. )
What I look like in the mirror: (Picture of your RPC)
Puppetmaster: (Your Username )

Character Thread.

Out Of Character Chat.

Room Assignments, Inn Information.

Also if you're interested in Knight's Tome Inn, try taking a look at this Role-Play. : D

The Twin Serpent Inn.

Dangerous Lunatic

s ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ι ɴ ɢ

Out in the middle of no where lies a quaint, white Victorian looking inn called the Knight Tome Inn. It was built in the 1800's, and is now use to house creatures of all kinds. The Inn has been in the Tome family for generations to come and now is in the hands of Annastasia E. Tome and her older brother Aleksander S. Tome.
The inn is two stories, with plenty of rooms. There's a swimming pool and a small bar located in the lobby. There's a stable for people who come on Horse, and a lake that is located 5 minutes away from the Inn with a small dock and several paddle boats. In the distance there's a lovely view of some mountains and forest areas.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me..

It was a particularly cloudy day as Anna looked outside, her pupils slowly adjusting to the sunlight that came and went as it hid behind the dense clouds. She listened to the clock tick in the main lobby, seeing that she had shortly finished cleaning the Inn not to long ago. The Vampyre let out a small huff before pouring herself a glass of wine, and mixed it with her favourite type of blood. AB -. Aleksander was away to fetch some supplies, it had been months since their last visitor had stayed with them and the last maid had left due to the fact she felt threatened by Anna.

Bringing the glass to her soft lips, she took a long refreshing sip of her beverage before shuffling over to the old record player and turning on Mozart. Anna had to admit she did get bored fairly easily, but she did enjoy living a quiet lifestyle. It's where she hid from the Hunters and the Humans that wanted to stake her or burn her at the stake like she was a witch.

It didn't help the fact that she was so delicate looking. Silvery locks that framed her heart shaped face, big doe eyes that were the color hazel but had a slight red tint to it. Her skin was smooth and had a porcelain appeal to it, her body was slender yet curvy. Anna was pretty much a depiction of a fairy tale princess...,minus the fact she was two-hundred and twenty.

As the sweet melody of Mozart echoed through the Inn's lobby, Anna took her seat at the desk and tidied up occasionally eyeing the old grandfather clock mentally counting down when her older brother should arrive again.

...Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me.

σσc :
αттιяє : [ X ]
ℓσcαтισи : Lobby.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Shirtless Smoker

If you're gonna scream, scream with me.

User Image
xxxxxxx M a r l a xxxxxxx
F i s c h e r

Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
Cos there's this tune I've found
That makes me think of you somehow
And I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my settee

User Image

She silently approached the front door of the inn, examining with satisfaction the building she would be calling her new home and work. She had gotten quite used to living in hotels but never working at one. And as a maid... It was almost degrading. But one had to work at some point and she had put it off long enough. Hell, she hated cleaning but she was willing to work her a** off for this job if it meant having some actual money.
With bags in hand she hopped up the steps, her short, black curls bouncing on her shoulder. Stopping suddenly in front of the door, she took a moment to gather herself. First impressions weren't really her forte. She put on a friendly face before pushing open the door. The sound of Mozart greeted her first, before she caught sight of a girl sitting behind the front desk. A small smile formed on her lips as she approached.
"Hi," she said, a hint of tentativeness in her voice. "I'm here for the maid job?"

Moments like this never last.

((ooc: sorry bad post... I'll do better when I'm not tired lol))

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me...

IAnna looked up from the desk as a woman walked through the door, tilting her head slightly at the woman's words she remembered that there was a 'Now Hiring' sign in the front window. "Oh..hello." Her voice was soft, you could tell her was a hint of a French accent as well. "Welcome to Knight Tome Inn, and yes we could always use a maid." Standing up, she smoothed out her powder-blue dress smiling slightly before grabbing a old key to room 101A.

"You will be staying in room A101, Madamoiselle. My name is Annastasia Tome, and I am the Head of Staff as well as my brother whom isnt't here. If you would please follow me, I will show you to your room." Gesturing down the hallway, Anna had guided the new tenant through the different rooms. "Your room has a bathroom in it, of course. It's just us three for now, we hadn't have any guests in some time. Now that the weather has cleared up, I'm sure we will eventually." Stopping in front of the chestnut door labeled 101 A, Anna proceeded to unlock the room and open the door to reveal the modernly designed room. "I hope this suits you and you find everything to your liking, Madame."

σσc :

Awaiting Point Nemo

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Azuriina Elias's Husband

Traveling the path he'd stumbled upon while endlessly wandering the forest, Vincent was relieved to finally stumble upon an actual structure, and despite it's Victorian style appearance, it didn't look abandoned at all. To his relief, he detected no presence of any humans. Yet he was surprised that he could only sense two other life forms. Considering the size, he assumed there'd be more inhabitants. But he shrugged it off and continued making his way to the entrance. Extending his left hand, he waved his index and middle fingers and the door opened. All of his senses could feel the age of this establishment. He closed his eyes and took a glimpse into the spirit world. Countless silhouettes began to walk the halls.
"This place has housed several beings. It's a shame I arrived here so late." he said to himself as he scanned his surroundings. The perfect condition of the interior made it seem like he'd walked through a portal to the past. It was quite nostalgic.
"This will be a great place to reside. For at least a while."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the free in me..

Letting her new employee settle into her new home, Anna made her way down one of the many numerous halls of the Inn. She listened to the quiet clicks of her heels against the wood floors, she had felt another presence which wasn't uncommon for her. After all she was quite content that she was getting visitor's once more. Given the fact she was a vampyre, the Inn had special types of windows that protected her for UV lights. Least that way could enjoy the sunlight.

Seeing a figure in her doorway, she tilted head of silvery blondeish locks letting it fall lightly to the side as it framed her heart-shaped face. She made her way to the lobby desk, and reached for the wine-glass of blood taking a long sip of it before setting it down. Her nose wrinkled slightly, tapping her white painted nails on the marble counter to the beat of Mozart's relaxing music. It must have been an interesting sight for guests to see the Inn, like a piece of history in a standstill. That's what Anna always liked about it. Clearing her throat she spoke softly to the man in her doorway. "Welcome, Monsieur...to the Knight Tome Inn." Her soft accent hindered her greeting. "How may I assist you today?"

...Somebody make me feel alive, and shatter me.

σσc : GEEEEENNNNE. You forgot a picture, ya hooker.

LampshadeMaster88

Loiterer

spacespacespacespace█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
spacespacespace❶ ❷ ❸ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬

spacespacespacespace*seaseaxx▉ ▉ ▉
space You know, 》 ✴❜. being a Witcher •• ░░ ! isn't half bad
space space spac I'm XX just XX a XX Twenty-Three year old ゝspace guy, XX but i sure as hell XX will fight XX to the end
spacespacespac■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■
User Image
"They call me Lucian. The Witcher."

The jet-black horse thundered down the gravel road, carrying his dark-brown haired companion, who looked rather pale. In fact, he looked on the verge of fainting. His blue bright green eyes surveyed the area around him, seeing something in the distance. Whipping the reins, he sped his horse up, trying to keep his eyes wide open, which was beginning to prove a hopeless task. In the span of five minutes, his eye color had changed from green to a cold grey. With Witchers, eye color changed according to mood and physical state.

Sword clanging on his back, he reflected on what had happened the prior night. After three days of hunting - without any sleep - the male had simply gotten on his horse, and rode. No clear destination in mind. He couldn't really sleep, as a Witcher was a predator, but he was also the pray. Many vampires, werewolves, and other creatures would like to have his head on a silver platter. Any damage he had taken while on the hunt would have to wait, all he was able to do was hastily bandage himself up. Seeing he had arrived, he pulled hard on the reins, and slid off of his horse. Limping into the door and pushing it open with his shoulder, he was immediately overwhelmed with what he could smell. First, blood, coming from somewhere, though in his weakened state, he couldn't pick up where the scent was coming from. Second, the people that were inside. Two vampires and a witch. If they figured out who he was, they would most likely try to kill him. That couldn't happen, but what other choice did he have? If he didn't get some proper medical attention and sleep, he would be a goner.

Quickly, he paced himself over to the vampyre who looked like the owner of the establishment, and quickly interrupted. He may have sounded rude, but at this point, he didn't care.
                                                  "I need a room. . . right now" he said at a near whisper, and leaned against the wall to catch his breath, and prevent himself from keeling over.

sp`➠ I'll keep fighting.
space space Even if it kills me. . . spacespacespace xxx

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the free in me...

"Oh dear..Monsieur...a-are you alright?" Anna's voice was a bit quivered with concern. She tilted head slightly, before reaching behind her to get a key to room 110 and room 107. Placing the key 110 on the counter, before gesturing for the guest to follow her. She noticed he had a limp when he walked in, so if he didn't get the medical attention he needed he'd most likely die. Reaching beneath the counter, she pulled out a large white first aid kit and set down in front of him. Her attention turned toward the traveler who was there before, gesturing to the hallway after picking up the other key. "If you both follow me, I can take you both to your rooms." She chimed wth a soft spoken voice, before tucking the first aid under her arm.

σσc : Bah short post. Screw you work.

vz Sky Blue vz

LampshadeMaster88

Loiterer

spacespacespacespace█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
spacespacespace❶ ❷ ❸ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬

spacespacespacespace*seaseaxx▉ ▉ ▉
space You know, 》 ✴❜. being a Witcher •• ░░ ! isn't half bad
space space spac I'm XX just XX a XX Twenty-Three year old ゝspace guy, XX but i sure as hell XX will fight XX to the end
spacespacespac■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■
User Image
"They call me Lucian. The Witcher."

His eyes were rapidly shifting colors again, now a soft, mellow brown. His orbs stared and that vampire in front of him, and he couldn't help but find her cute. Maybe it was just his fatigue addling his brain. When she spoke to him, he looked up at her again.
                                                  "I'll be fine, just show me to a room please." he said, quietly. He watched her pick up keys and a first aid kit, which he was grateful for, but he was still on guard, worried about all the inhuman people in the place. Once she gestured to follow her up to a room, he gave the first smile he had given in a while, held his ribs, and followed her, using the wall for support. If she was going to help patch him up, hopefully he would be able to skirt around that he killed things like vampires for a living.

sp`➠ I'll keep fighting.
space space Even if it kills me. . . spacespacespace xxx

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the free in me...

With two keys in hand with a first aid kit as well, she led the two males down the corridor before turning down the first of hallways. The numbers counted slow as nothing bit the sound of her heels and rustling of the clothing made things more awkward. She knew the injured male was on guard, but he has reeked of death and blood. The Vampyre closed her eyes, before clearing her throat and speaking in her usual soft spoken tone. "Knight Tome Inn is a safe haven for all creatures. If you wish to spar or practice, there's plenty of field outside...not saying you're hear to cause trouble. Most visitors enjoy a good spar. But I will not tolerate any over the top violence." They stopped in front of 107A. Given the fact the odd numbers were on one side, and the other side had even. Unlocking the door, she opened to reveal a modern designed room that still had a few old antiques. "There's a bathroom in here, and dinner is served at 6 pm, monsieur." She stepped aside so the male could enter after placing the first aid kit on the neatly-made bed "If you so wish for any help, tending to your wounds please feel free to dial the provided number written on the card." Anna had left her and Aleksander's numbers on the cards in case they were needed, "Just ask for Anna." She said softly before letting the poor lad settle into his room. Anna was pretty much everything. A Hostess to the Inn. She's also the Nurse, and Chef all for the guests when Aleksander isn't around to cook. Anna now led the quiet newcomer to the opposite side of the hallway to 110A. "This is where you will be stay." She said gently while opening the door. Each room was a bit different but still homey nonetheless. "If you need anything, Monsieur. Please, just dial the number provided and ask for Anna." The light haired female offered him a small smile as she handed him the room-key.

σσc : Bleeeeh.
ℓσcαтισи : Hallway, First Floor.

vz Sky Blue vz

LampshadeMaster88

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Aleksander S. Tome

I'll sell my soul..

Aleksander unmounted the dapple grey mare, before taking the reins and led it into the designated stall. He could already tell that there had been three others here aside from his beloved little sister. Taking a deep breath the male Vampyre ran his gloved hand through his sandy colored hair before making his way to the lobby. Figuring that Anna was probably getting their visitors settled in, he took her spot behind the lobby counter. The sound of Mozart had eased him, given his long journey to and fro the neighboring towns. That's the one thing he had hated about running the Inn out in the middle of no where, but it couldn't be helped. He noticed the fresh blood in the wine glass Anna left out. Pouring his own glass, Aleksander took a seat behind the counter letting out a soft relaxing sigh awaiting his sister to return.

..to dream you wide awake.

OCC: I'ma do his layout later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas