Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazemauru
:sits in the corner,playing guitar:

o no it's you again!
*walks in and looks around**looks around and notices poeple in there**decides to go sit in one corner*
:sits in the corner,playing guitar:
hm.. another one of these...
ok ill be the augmented JC Denton who goes into versa life and gets tested on and gets sent back to fudal japan... no realy im not kidding. smile
*walks in with a sword on her back, gun in one hand, and a bottle of red liquid in the other. You notice as she is walking by that the red liquid is blood and the girl....she is a vampire.*
I will post the link here.
Vampire_Kyou
OK how about........
An rp set in the time of inuysha like way back with demons, and human

k, kelw, you start it and we'll meet there, i guess..?
OK how about........
An rp set in the time of inuysha like way back with demons, and human
i agree make something usefull make something that is a rp and not a load-a-s**t
Vampire_Kyou
moovystar2b
Vampire_Kyou
Lazipto
o-o;;...eck r-r; if u REALLY must rp like this..could u actually TRY!!..like...get an actuall POINT for this!?!?...like..have it in a PLACE like one of gaia's places(cities)..n then ROLE PLAY to get a 'lover'....and then u can smooch n what not --;...ugg! if i got a piece of gold everytime i found somthing like: slaves/kissing/other patedic places...god would i b rich...ppl...either 1: find SOMTHING ELSE better to do..2: get a life!...or 3:..RP FOR GOD SAKES!! this isnt made for your 'entertainment' nor for you to find a love life --; god...i have stated my mind..n i'm HAPPY W/ IT! u gotta problem?...complain to me all u want..but i've let out what i thought....yarrgg!! -walks away fustrated-
does anyone want to create an actual RP?

oh, i doido!! ::raises hand and waves it around::

Kick a**! what kind?

i dunno, anything that wont waste my time...hehe..
moovystar2b
Vampire_Kyou
Lazipto
o-o;;...eck r-r; if u REALLY must rp like this..could u actually TRY!!..like...get an actuall POINT for this!?!?...like..have it in a PLACE like one of gaia's places(cities)..n then ROLE PLAY to get a 'lover'....and then u can smooch n what not --;...ugg! if i got a piece of gold everytime i found somthing like: slaves/kissing/other patedic places...god would i b rich...ppl...either 1: find SOMTHING ELSE better to do..2: get a life!...or 3:..RP FOR GOD SAKES!! this isnt made for your 'entertainment' nor for you to find a love life --; god...i have stated my mind..n i'm HAPPY W/ IT! u gotta problem?...complain to me all u want..but i've let out what i thought....yarrgg!! -walks away fustrated-

Kick a**! what kind?
Vampire_Kyou
Lazipto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces