Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
This here is a 1x1 RP, between Mein Herz des Goldes (myself) and ArkaneDeath. Now I don't mind if you take a little peek in here and poke around and read, but I ask that you don't post unless you either a) are me, or b) are Arkane.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
I'm just dropping Ziggurat's profile here so that it's easier to access in case you need to remember something. Sometimes -I- need to remember things and he's my character, lol

Ziggurat Damien Falinkar

Orientation: Pansexual with a preference for those of male or female identity, but if he finds someone attractive, it really doesn't matter to him how they identify.

Race: Half-breed (half-Fae, half-demon)

Appearance: Ziggurat stands at 6'8", with broad shoulders and a muscular body built for power and seduction. His hands are rough and calloused, with sharp claws in place of nails. His facial features are an odd balance of sharp and soft, with cheekbones that are sharply defined yet aren't truly angled, ears that come to a short dull point, and a squared jaw with slightly more rounded 'corners.' His eyes are upturned and a pale cream color with tiny obsidian pupils. Despite being relatively thin, his lips are quite soft and nine times out of ten are pulled up in a smug smirk. His canines are longer and sharper than normal and tend to leave behind nasty bites no matter how he uses them. Ziggurat has very long, soft, thick black hair with streaks of red running rampant through it. A hefty chunk of hair covers the left side of his face while the right side of his scalp is decorated with three tight cornrows that begin a free flow towards the back of his skull. There are two individual scars and a group that stand out against his skin; right under the back of his jaw on his throat is a thick dark burn scar, and another similar-looking scar trails around his body at the center of his chest, over both arms and around his back. It doesn't look like he was cut, but rather like someone walked around him holding hot metal to his skin. Most of his back is covered in cris-crossed burn marks that look a little more like surface wounds than the others. His typical outfit consists of a heavy fur coat laden with belts and silver buckles, a pair of borderline-criminally-tight pants, and heavy boots that lace up to his knees and were clearly meant for a**-kicking.

Sob story: Ziggurat is a cranky old fart who's learned that life is cruel and unfair and the best way to deal with it is to be violent and angry and overall someone that people generally don't like. Friends and family are weakness. Enemies are little more than conquest. Sex is for fun and so is arson and both give him the same sort of thrill. He doesn't let anyone close because people aren't to be trusted. Good things never last and are usually ripped away in cruel manners. His mother died when he was little and he wants nothing more than to kill his father, who is responsible for her death. Ziggurat does little to disguise his disgust at his own existence as a half-blooded b*****d produced by brutal and non-consensual sex. He used to value things like loyalty and joy and simple sorts of beauty, but with the death of his mother he lost all appreciation for anything considered good and lovely.

Personality: He's bitter, angry, smug, sarcastic, cocky, and dangerous. Small shreds of his old self linger--a Ziggurat who was good and loyal and even kind--but it takes a lot of digging or a certain special quality about someone that would allow them to see it. At best most people have only earned his begrudging respect. No one has proved that they are valuable beyond a civil acquaintance or a good lay.

Powers: Being that he's half-Fae--and not the nice ones in fairy tales. I mean the kind you find in old Irish lore, the kind that will kidnap people to the Courts or replace children with changelings--Ziggurat is able to weave Glamour. Faerie illusions that trick the mind into believing what it sees, hears, feels, smells, and tastes. His Glamour is weaker than full-blooded Fae, but still lethal. Many of his abilities revolve around mirrors. Any mirror he encounters can instantly become a portal through which he can travel to any other place he's ever been so long as it has a mirror too. With specially crafted hand mirrors, he can steal a person's reflection and thus their memory, and the only way to get it back is to shatter the mirror--which requires figuring out how he's disguised it, first. He can conjure fire--REAL fire, not a trick of the mind--at will and use it with destructive ease. He also has some of the minor seductive abilities of his father, but he doesn't think he always needs those. Physically he is very strong, bordering on super strength.

Extra: Ziggurat smokes like a chimney and swears like it's going out of style. He has an unfortunately short temper. Because he's still half-Faerie, knowing his full name gives complete power over him; use his full name in a command and he will be forced to obey it. Some commands can easily be taken literally and others far more loosely, but he still must obey any order given to him with his full name until it is complete. He also can't lie. He can bend the truth, twist it and contort it until it snaps on its own, but he can't directly lie. There are also ways to see through Glamour. The easiest is his eyes. All Fae have something they can't cover even with the most intricate of disguises, and Ziggurat's haunting cream-colored eyes are his. Iron will physically weaken him and, if it comes into contact with him, will leave behind a nasty-looking burn on his skin.

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Name: Allister Kingston

Orientation: bi but leans toward guys

Race: human

Appearance: Allister isn't tiny at his height of 6'0 but he doesn't look huge either thanks to his compact body that he gets thanks to his love of running. His left ear has a silver loop in his cartilage that he got in his teens but never bothered to take out. He has green eyes and dark brown hair that he keeps just long enough to run his fingers through when he's upset or for his bed buddies to grab onto. He has a scar in the shape of an x from the time his mother went crazy and tried to kill him so the fairies would steal him.

His usual outfit is a light blue tank top, cargo pants, black converse, and a black jacket that he wears when it's cold or ties around his hips when it's hot.

Sob story: His mother was always going on about the fairies and how they wanted to kill, hurt, or steal Allister away from her. His father was more into facts and was the reason why he had a happy childhood with time outside the house.

When he was fifteen his mother lost it. She decided it would be better to kill Allister than let the fairies take him. She had no idea fairies were real. She was just crazy.

Personality: he's always smiling. It's partly because he still has hope but also because he hates looking weak.

Powers: being around him amplifies the magic of others

Extra: he lives in the forest by himself and loves running. He gets seasonal allergies and has a lot of food allergies

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

Get away and save yourselfXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTurn away and don't look back

Get away and save yourselfXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGrey skies are turning black

You may findXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThat my appetite gets its way

It keeps growing and growingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBefore you know it

I'm a beast swallowing prey

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,
I'd run away 'cause it's true

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

For the most part, the aggressive and dangerous-looking man wandering the forest didn't at all look like the sort one might find during the day. With a dark aesthetic and a raven motif, he rather looked like the people that preferred dimly lit venues where they could discuss their disdain for pop culture and overall dislike for anything that didn't signify doom, gloom, and death. He didn't look like someone to meet in broad daylight, much less a dread-ridden alleyway. The way he walked made it clear he took nonsense from no one, and he held some position of power wherever he came from. Yet there was something oddly honest about him, a sense that he couldn't lie to you if he tried. And despite all the danger that hung around him, there was no denying the handsomeness of his overall appearance. He looked like a wonderful bedfellow, fun to look at and more fun to touch, but somehow forbidden by unspoken laws. The way he clenched a hand-rolled cigarette between two ends of a smug, uneven smirk spoke more of trouble than his words. Everything about him oozed sex appeal and mischief and danger, and a heavy sensation of the supernatural. He looked almost like he didn't belong in this world.

Ziggurat patrolled the forests now, looking for something that had grown from a soft whisper to a low murmur in the Court, something that intrigued him. Someone had started wandering too close to the Court's main entrance, and he had ordered several Fae to set traps. If the unlucky b*****d crossed the path again, they'd be trapped by illusions and couldn't escape unless one of his kind came to retrieve them. In all honesty he expected little more than another unfortunate human, another catch-and-release situation like last time. Unless given an explicit command otherwise, Ziggurat still labored under an everlasting order to harm no human above the Court grounds. Nothing said he couldn't capture them and bring them below to hurt them, but few of them had interested him enough to go through the trouble. Every time he looked, he secretly hoped that there was something worth capturing, a being that intrigued him to the point of desiring to take them below and show them off. Like other Fae, he got a strange thrill out of finding otherwise-mundane things that bore special traits or features. Humans with the Second Sight were rare but they'd seen enough of them that they were little more entertainment than a grand display of torture. "Ain't none of 'em ever last long anyway," he mumbled under his breath, exhaling a jet of smoke from his nostrils.

Humans were so breakable, so fragile... Not like Fae--and Ziggurat loved the few chances he got to break Fae--but they screamed so beautifully. They begged for mercy, blissfully unaware that the man who split their skin with a barbed flail knew no such thing. Mercy was for the weak, the prey. No... He had a hunter's nature, a monster's, a predator's. He never granted mercy. Others took care not to cross him. No one dared defy him. The Unseelie King's word was the only one that bore more power than his own, and he intended to keep it that way. So far, he'd done quite well for himself. Even when he crossed a line, the King let him get away with more things than he should. Perhaps Ziggurat's brutality provided a level of amusement that their King hadn't seen in centuries.

What Ziggurat found when he encountered the trap, however, was far from what he'd expected. "Well, ain't that surprisin'... Guess all humans ain't so mundane after all," he mumbled, watching the human caught in the magic.

But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Allister had been out on another long run when he realized he was going nowhere. No matter what direction he went, Allister found himself staring at a hill. It had gone from interesting to annoying to disturbing to nearly frightening only to land back to interesting. The hill had a ray of sunlight hitting the top and the smell of the unusually green grass had him intrigued. If he couldn't get away from this spot then he might as well investigate it, right?

He ran his fingers through his hair once before he headed for the hill instead of going away from it like he had been before. What he didn't realize was his presence was making the trap stronger. It was a never ending loop that he had no hope of getting out of by himself. The trap kept him close which increased the strength of the trap which kept him here longer and increase its strength even more.

When he got to the top he looked around, feeling oddly calm for not knowing how to leave the hill or why. Nothing was different except for the hill. The forest looked the same and the temperature didn't change. It did occur to him that he might be dead, though. "Great," he muttered,"my heaven is a hill that I can never escape no matter which direction I walk. I'll be king of this hill in heaven and rule over nobody for eternity."

How had he died anyway? He had been running when he came across this hill, the center of his current problems. He didn't remember pain or feeling signs of dying. Allister might have died instantly but he doubted it. That probably meant he wasn't dead or in heaven. So what was going on?

He looked down at the grass growing around his feet and kneeled down to examine the hill better like it was a riddle that would release him when solved.

Eventually he stood back up and pulled his jacket off because the heat was starting to bother him and because he was growing annoyed. There were no clues or answers in the hill or anything on it. He tied his jacket to his hips with the sleeves and sat back down.

If this wasn't heaven then fairies? His mom had always ranted about evil fairies before the day she went crazy. Maybe she was right? He laughed at the idea but ran his fingers through his hair anyway from the bad memories that thoughts of his mother had brought back. "Knowing my luck I'm in my brain thanks to finally joining my mom on the crazy bus," he sneered,"at least she's not actually on this crazy bus with me..." He could hear it now. His mom would be trying to kill him again to keep him from the fairies who had trapped them on this hill. Allister laughed again but it was a bitter one filled with hatred.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

Get away and save yourselfXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTurn away and don't look back

Get away and save yourselfXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGrey skies are turning black

You may findXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThat my appetite gets its way

It keeps growing and growingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBefore you know it

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

Ziggurat leaned on a nearby tree, watching with a quirked brow as the human continued to wander in circles and wondering what he might be seeing. The traps always affected the victims differently. This human appeared to grow more and more frustrated despite the way he kept heading for possible exits and then swiftly turning on his heel and going in a circle around the hill again. Perhaps his illusion was entrapment. No matter which direction he 'went' in his illusion, he always ended up back on the hill. A familiar trick to Ziggurat, one he'd used a few times before and one that he recognized with relative ease. A few more moments of observation and it appeared that yes, the human did indeed sense entrapment. The one thing that felt odd, however, was the feeling of -growing- power from the trap. It should have gotten weaker and weaker as it went and by this point the human should have seen him by now. Maybe another Fae had hidden themselves and fed more power into the trap and Ziggurat just hadn't noticed them yet. It wouldn't have been the first time someone maintained a trap until he actually walked into it. It kept humans from breaking free too easily. He only took a few more moments to passively observe before he stepped forward and reached out to undo the Glamour of the trap. The illusion should shatter without the human noticing. It didn't seem like he had the Second Sight, since he'd fallen into it so easily. But then again, most of the humans Zigg'd caught that had the Sight had simply grown up being told that it was just their imagination and the things they saw weren't real.

The things that the human grimbled about, however, piqued his interest. "No love fer yer mother, eh?" he purred, a heavy Irish accent punctuating his speech. This man hailed from the old world, and his accent persisted through his years. It also seemed to earn him a certain extra level of begrudging respect from other Fae. He didn't exactly know why, but he sure as Hell wasn't going to question it. Of course, it might just be fear of his more demonic side, and wisdom against agitating someone dangerously unpredictable even without letting that side take over him. "Now what'd yer poor mum do that ye'd hate 'er?" Ziggurat carefully crafted a small Glamour over himself, making sure to do it where the human could see it happen. It wasn't much of a disguise, just a small adjustment that made his ears look more rounded. Something that might make the human question the presence of the illusion and whether or not he should flee. Cream eyes wandered over the human. For a mortal, he wasn't exactly unpleasant to look at. More importantly, he didn't appear to have any iron on his person. Knowing that, Zigg took a few steps closer and crouched down in front of the human.

"How do ya think ya ended up 'ere on this hill?" he asked suddenly. The answer to this question was crucial, but he made sure it sounded like little more than small talk. If the human had no knowledge of the Fair Folk--and perhaps those less than fair--or knew and didn't suspect he'd been caught in their magic, then he'd have to let him go. But if the human was more aware than others, and thought he may have been captured in Faerie tricks, then he couldn't let the human leave. Not like that bothered him in the slightest. Looking at that hair, Zigg sure wouldn't mind running his fingers through it, grabbing it, pulling it... The half-breed's tongue darted out across his upper lip as he watched the human. He might be worth a little bit of entertainment. He didn't really stand out--but to be fair, standing out against the things Ziggurat had seen was something of a momentous achievement--but sometimes the simpler things (and people) could be full of surprises. Even the Fae knew that much. The simplest of images often proved the most clever method of deception.

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Allister looked up at Ziggurat with narrowed green eyes. His body was tense as it prepared to fight or run until he heard the dark skinned man talk. "Yeah, I'm an average Joe with mommy issues," he sighed with an easy going grin,"She did the usual stuff a boy doesn't enjoy like ruining my life because I wasn't allowed to go to that party, trying to kill me to keep me from being taken by fairies... You know... The usual." Where had that guy come from anyway?! He wasn't there and then magically he was there. He examined the tall guy with a suspicious frown. At six feet tall he was much taller than most but this guy was huge.

"Nobody likes a peeping Tom," he added as his gaze swept over Ziggurat again before standing up like he was going to leave. He didn't, though, because the giant brought up the hill and he wanted answers about this stupid hill.

He turned and looked down at Ziggurat with an interested stare. "There are a couple of reasons I've thought about," he replied finally,"I'm hallucinating, I'm dreaming, I'm dead, I've been stolen by fairies like my mother always said I'd be, or... Or maybe there are lots of hills and it just looks like I'm going nowhere because all the hills look the same? No... That can't be it. I give up. Why the hell can't I leave this hill?"

Maybe he could now. He hadn't tried in a while so maybe he could leave now. His eyes widened with hope as he examined his surroundings once more just to remind himself which way was home. "Bye," he told the other, not knowing why he was bothering. He didn't know this man. For all he knew this was a psycho who had come out to rape, murder, and then cut his body up with a chainsaw. Ziggurat seemed okay but so had his mother before she went nuts on him.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

The way the young man's body tensed in preparation for a fight or flight response sent wonderful chills down Ziggurat's spine. Gods above, how he loved the smell of fear and uncertainty... The comment on Faeries, however, stopped him short of truly enjoying the sensation. Though he showed little change outside, inside he knew that he couldn't let the human go. Not until he knew more. Of course, the following accusatory comment made him laugh. "Peepin', eh? That what ye thought I was doin'? Ain't peepin' supposed to be sneaky?" A borderline-cocky smirk rested on Zigg's features. The more this kid spoke, the more he spilled about Faeries and now he really couldn't let the human go at all. He stood up and his large fur coat still flared ominously about his feet. Wrinkles in his shirt appeared to magically straighten themselves where traces of them should have remained. The leather of his pants didn't shine quite right. So many things about him just seemed unnatural, yet they could easily be explained away. A trick of the light. A detail missed at first glance. And all of it was done on purpose. All of it was simply part of a performance, an attempt to confuse the human and make him question what he saw. Demons and Fae alike enjoyed trickery, especially when it involved messing with the minds of a poor little mortal.

"I'm afraid ye ain't leavin' so easy," he commented smoothly as the human turned away. He paused for a few moments, kicking at a small patch of grass and taking a long drag on his cigarette before he exhaled the smoke--into the shape of a raven? Now some people could do special tricks with smoke but no one could do that. He carefully placed the cigarette between his teeth again and sauntered over to Allister. Something about his presence changed. Rather than simply being there and in his own space, suddenly he seemed to surround the human, existing on all sides of him and preventing any method of escape. However, Ziggurat hardly seemed to notice. All he'd done was weave a wee bit of Glamour to make his presence feel bigger and more intimidating. He didn't appear aware of the extent to which this illusion had been enhanced. "Do I scare ye, boy? Do I make ye afraid?" Ziggurat lowered his voice, taking on more of a soft, sultry growl. "Or perhaps yer just uneasy... Unnerved... Afraid o' the strange man what appeared before ye in the woods." He took another drag on the cigarette and exhaled the smoke out through his nose and for just a moment, he looked like a real monster. "I say we play a game... If ye win, ye never see me again an' ye can play this whole thing off as some nightmare ye had. But if I win, then ye ain't never seein' the light o' day for so long that yer gonna forget the sun even exists."

He leaned forward, getting his face good and close to the human's, close enough that the cream color of his eyes looked almost surreal and unreal, yet the presence of his thick eyelashes made it impossible for him to simply be some figment of the imagination. He studied the human for a few moments. Long body, lean muscle--at least in his upper body, from what he could see thanks to that tank top... He looked like he could run. A wicked grin crossed Ziggurat's lips and he stood up again, rolling his cigarette across his teeth a few times with his tongue. "The game is this... Ye run. Run to the nearest city an' if ye can get there without me catchin' up to ye, then ye win. But if I catch ye, I win. Deal?" He stuck out his hand, offering to shake on it. The trick to his game was that he won either way. He'd only guaranteed that the human would never see him again. And if Ziggurat thought this human presented a threat to the Courts, well, he could certainly kill a man without being seen. And there were no orders over him that he couldn't harm a human anywhere the Court didn't rule. A conveniently placed human-made fence marked the rough end of the Dark Court's territory, and he could easily cross that fence without too much trouble. Foolish creatures had chosen to make the fence out of wood and rusting barbed wire.

And if the human lost, then he could take him underground to the Court and deal with him there. And he'd never said that he couldn't use his Glamour to cheat. Fae never played fair. Neither did demons. Since he was a little bit of both, he had mastered the art of playing dirty. And he would definitely play dirty. But if Allister shook that hand, then he would make a deal with one of the worst kinds of devils.

"What do ye say?"

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Allister glanced around at the clones surrounding him with a wild look in his eyes. He looked like a wild animal trapped in a corner and for a moment he looked like he might bolt without even acknowledging the fact that Ziggurat had said anything at all but then he forced himself to relax. "There's no winning the race," he replied through his teeth,"I know you're not going to let me go either way. You just want to see me run off like some chicken without a head. Who knows? Maybe you want to stare at my butt as I try to escape. It doesn't matter, though, because I'm not playing." He glared at the hand being held out in front of his face until it was removed.

Despite his tough act he was growing worried. He was pale which only made his wide eyes look bigger. If asked he would spit insults and deny ever being afraid but he was. His mother had been right. A fairy wanted to kidnap him.

He did something most would think was odd to say the least as he thought about his mother. He laughed. It was a nervous, hysterics kind of laughter that was only used in a failed attempt to soothe himself. "Yeah, like I'd ever win against you. You probably wouldn't even run. You'd teleport yourself over to me right before I made it just so you can have the pleasure of letting my hopes rise so you can crush them personally," he accused the other. He nearly added that kidnap and then not letting a person see the light of day ever again was not a game but decided against it. Based off his mother's tales and this guy fairies were heartless creatures who turned pain of others into games to amuse themselves.

As he waited to be taken to who knew where he shoved his hands into his pockets with one swipe through his hair. This is what he got for joking with a weirdo in the forest. How was he supposed to know this guy was a real fairy and would take his fairy jokes as him admitting to know anything about fairies? If he thought fairies were real he would have carried an iron weapon. He definitely wouldn't have made fairy jokes and he would have told this guy to go f*** his own fairy butt somewhere far away from him.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

Ziggurat arched a brow when the human glanced around himself. Clones? Well that was unusual. But hardly surprising. If the Fae who had magnified the trap earlier had chosen to hang around still, then maybe they'd picked up on his intent and added to it. Even as he lowered his hand, the look upon his face never changed from that smug, cocky smirk. "Yer smart... kinda. Ye look like ye could run if ye tried. And yer right, I wasn't plannin' on playin' fair. But I woulda been true to me word. If ye'd made it to a human city, ye woulda been safe... At least until ye left." The look on his face turned wicked again and he clamped his teeth down hard on the cig. The hysterical laughter shot unpleasantly down his spine, a loud and awful sound that forced an expression of displeasure across his face. Some awful sounds, he loved. Screams, cries, begs for mercy, that sort of thing. But harsh shrieking laughter like that? Ugh. Gross. Get it away. The look that crossed his face when the human appeared resigned to his fate, however, resembled curiosity and surprise. Well. That had gone better than expected, for all the tough talk the human spouted. Honestly, he felt a little disappointed. He didn't even get to drag the boy kicking and screaming the whole way back! He exhaled a plume of smoke from the corner of his mouth and looked thoughtful. After a very brief sort of internal debate, he shrugged and leaned forward... and hoisted Allister over his shoulder like he weighed nothing.

He walked back to the hill and around it to a patch of dead grass that hadn't been there before--or had it? Since Allister had refused the game--and by proxy, any chance at ever escaping--then he'd also forfeited his freedom. Even if he had only said those Faerie comments in jest, a sense of truth rang to them. Someone had told him about the Fae. He had shrugged the knowledge off as nothing more than a story. And if he'd actually paid attention to the things he'd been told, then perhaps he could have gone free. "Right... Down ye go!" he grunted as he heaved the boy off his shoulder and right onto the patch of dead grass--and into a tunnel?! As soon as Allister's feet made contact with the grass, he dropped into a tunnel that led deep beneath the massive mound and let out into what looked like an absolutely ENORMOUS court filled with all manner of creatures, from the gorgeous to the grotesque. Trolls, Ogres, pixies, goblins, boggarts, and countless more creatures roamed the place. And a very imposing half-breed soon joined them, following Allister through the tunnel with much more grace than one might expect from someone of his build.

After standing up and dusting himself off a bit, he grabbed Allister by the arm and roughly dragged him towards the center of the far wall towards what looked like a throne. The throne was magnificent, carved from obsidian and inlaid with precious gems, and accented here and there with fine, smooth marble. The base was carve dot resemble skeletons holding up a thick stone seat, with vines and thorns and roses creeping up the stone. Behind the seat grew an enormous obsidian and marble tree that stretched to the 'ceiling' of the court. Silvery apples hung from the boughs and they looked both real and fake at the same time. Sitting in the throne was a very elegant-looking Fae, a creature who appeared composed of all sharp angles and pale blues and deep blacks, with long spindly features and a natural 'crown' composed of spines of various length circling its head. "Yer Highness... Found 'im in the trap. I've been hearin' rumors circulatin' that there's an interestin' human around... Ain't sure what makes him all that interestin', but we both know the easiest way to hide somethin' is to make it look sorta simple," Ziggurat said as he knelt before the being--and forced Allister to kneel beside him. A soft voice invaded their minds. Its presence felt like ice, painful yet cool and somewhat soothing at the same time. I see... Keep your new pet under control, Ziggurat. I see that look in your eyes. Find a way to restrain him, or I will have both of your heads should he cause as much trouble as the last one. Ziggurat nodded--with a subtle shudder--before he stood. He looked down at Allister, a foreboding grin plastered on his face.

"I'll keep him good an' secure. He'll learn soon 'nough the price o' disobedience."

((I hope that's okay! I didn't wanna God-mod there but I sort of got on a thing and it kept going and then it happened so I'm sorry if I accidentally did a bad!))

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Allister did not lay limply like a dead animal over his shoulder. He lifted his front half up and threw his weight in an attempt to break free. "Are you kidding me?! I'm not a damsel in distress and I refuse to have you carry me like your prized buck. Put me down this-" Then he wasn't just put down, he was tossed into some magical tunnel.

The magic around him that was close enough to him flared in strength enough for any creature close enough to notice except Allister himself. He had landed in an ungrateful heap on the ground and that's where he stayed until he saw the throne as he tried to catch his breath.

He glared at his captor as he was dragged and made sure that he didn't aid ziggurat at all the entire way over and he glared at them both defiantly until he was forced to kneel. This was beyond ridiculous! He had to wake up like that girl, Alice. This was a horrible version of her Wonderland. He couldn't believe his ears when Ziggurat spoke again and his laugh obviously said 'You're out of you're mind insane and I'm not you're pet!'

Could the king feel it too? Allister didn't know because he didn't even know about it himself. He did notice how magic plants grew when he had walked by and a few creatures had looked at him intently but for all he knew that happened every time a human walked by.

The king was kind of scary and if Allister said he wasn't it would be a lie. Maybe it was the streak of crazy genes he got from his mother but he didn't care that he had possibly insulted him. Losing his head might be better than a lifetime in the dark. Allister loved the sunshine and being outside. The thought of losing it almost had him barking for them to murder him immediately instead of that torture.

OOC: You're fine. smile Don't worry about it.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

Ziggurat paid little, if any, attention to the plants that grew more fervently in the presence of the human. Of course the Fae stared at him, but whenever he found a new pet, they often did. What did Ziggurat find so interesting in a human that he chose to keep it? But what they didn't know was that not even he know what interested him. This human didn't seem to stand out. But simplicity often proved deceptive. He wanted to investigate the boy, learn if the other Fae had whispered about him or if he'd made a mistake. And if he'd mistaken the boy's identity, then he could easily correct it. Killing humans hardly took much out of him, and perhaps this one might scream quite nicely should he ever step out of line and have to suffer the consequences. The last pet had certainly overstepped some boundaries, and it hadn't exactly taken much out of the half-breed to slaughter him in front of the entire Court, both to remind the other Fae of the consequences of disobedience and uproar, and to make any other human prisoners mindful of their place.

He led Allister to a door coated in several spiders and their webs--but they appeared as part of the door, despite the way they moved and skittered across the surface. Several of them had bright red stones set into their backs, and one had a deep sapphire gem. Ziggurat pressed the sapphire one and the door swung open to reveal a room filled with all manner of beautiful fabrics, diverse as the Fae Allister had first encountered. Zigg led him inside and looked up to the ceiling before sticking two fingers in his mouth and whistling sharply. What looked like a very large clump of hanging dirt moved and slowly descended. Once at their level, the 'clump' uncurled and took the form of a woman who might actually be quite pretty, if it wasn't for the enormous fangs on either side of her mouth and the six spidery arms, and the four unsettling pairs of beady eyes going straight down her face. "Human... Since yer gonna be stayin' a while, ye should wear somethin' more fittin'. Enjoy yer freedom in choosin' this while ye have it. This'll be the kindest gesture ye'll see from me durin' yer stay." The spidery Fae woman tilted her head at Ziggurat inquisitively before she looked at Allister and stepped closer.

"Course, ye can choose to keep yer human clothes... But that's all yer gonna have unless the King says otherwise." He released his grip on the boy's arm, and gave him a rough nudge towards the spider-lady. "An' maybe if yer good I'll take ye fer a walk in the mornin'." He smirked at Allister before he turned to leave the room. The spidery woman looked quite patiently at the human, waiting for some sort of request from him. A tailor renowned among Seelie and Unseelie Fae alike, the spider was perhaps the only truly neutral Fae here. Despite looking unsettling and perhaps even frightening, she didn't give off any desire to hurt him or even a small sense of aggression. And while she didn't look like she intended to help him escape, she certainly didn't seem the type to try to stop him if he tried.

((He could totally run out while she has her back turned and we could have angry Zigg, if you want : D ))

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Allister watched with horror as the spider woman curled down to stand in front of him. For a minute he looked like his brain might reject what he was seeing and either freak out or s**t down entirely but he managed to calm back down and relax. He turned and watched Ziggurat leave just so he didn't have to look at her anymore. "I'm okay in my clothes. I don't need a special fairy slave outfit or whatever he had in mind. He needs to take me out to dinner at a nice restaurant at the very least before he gets to see me in lingerie." He looked back at the female fairy with a mischievous grin before turning to where the exit was. He was joking but internally he was exhausted and in culture shock.

He could probably escape right now but he knew she might get in trouble. He could use as much people on his side that he could get. Making her an enemy on his rapidly growing list of enemies wasn't going to help him. If anything she might bite him, turn his insides to soup, and drain him while he was still alive if he upset her.

Where had Ziggurat gone off to anyway? Had he been so confident that Allister would jump for new clothes that he left so they could be made or was he getting that torture room ready? "I don't suppose it's the good kind of torture," he sighed,"more likely it's the kind bad guys on TV promise will have you begging for death." He clenched his jaw and ran his fingers through his hair.

His other hand lifted without him realizing it to touch the scar on his shoulder. She had tried to cut his heart out.

Had she actually known this was going to happen or was this a coincidence? She also spoke of wonderful plants with strange but beautiful flowers and he had seen some crazy floral life on his way to the King when he first got here. Was it possible that she had been here?

No, that was crazy. If she had then surely she would have better prepared her son.

OOC: He'll probably try it in the morning after reality sinks in but right now he's just trying to make sense of everything. xD

Eloquent Sex Symbol

13,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Coward

'cause I will always
Hurt everyone I love

If I were you,

That I will always
Hurt everyone I love

I'm aching for you

The spidery woman shrugged and turned to her fabrics. Keeping track of Ziggurat's pets certainly didn't fall under her responsibilities. And if he didn't want the clothes, that suited her just fine. Less work she had to do. And the Fae could grow horribly impatient if their own orders didn't finish in time... Especially if some human dropped into line before them, regardless of his status as Ziggurat's new pet. Plenty of people wanted Zigg's head on a platter anyway, but none of them ever felt bold enough to actually do something. Actually, likely he'd welcome some sort of challenge... At the human's commentary, the spider woman shrugged. Ziggurat was both predictable and unpredictable. His actions could range from expected to completely out of the blue. But she could do at least something hospitable for the boy. When she turned around she held in her hands a delicate rose, crafted of what looked like silk lace. Somehow it maintained its form without any type of real boning or wiring. Fae magic, perhaps. But something about it helped to ease tension. And when she got close to him, she tilted her head again. She felt different standing next to him... The power of the rose seemed amplified, as well. Silently--as seemed a theme for her--she handed the rose over and waited for him to take it. And Ziggurat, hopefully, would know better than to destroy a boon granted by the Seamstress.

Even though she was neither friend nor foe here, she took pity on some of the humans that came through here. This human looked different, to her. Despite what some might consider a rather plain appearance, she thought he might be something special. Something that Ziggurat could grow to take a real interest in. And it could lead to some very interesting events. If Ziggurat discovered what she now suspected about this human, what would he do? She somewhat looked forward to this... Despite being a peaceful creature for the most part, she still loved chaos and confusion. Even the Seelie found themselves guilty of the same. At the sound of her door creaking open, she quickly stuffed the rose into Allister's hand and scuttled back over to her fabrics. Ziggurat could deal with him now.

"So ye prefer yer human clothes, eh? Shame. Gilly coulda made somethin' real nice fer ye. Guess ye an't gonna have nothin' to wear when ye gotta wash this... 'outfit,' ye chose." The look he gave Allister's outfit clearly didn't signal any sort of approval. It seemed like he had only just gotten a good look at the his clothes and they didn't run his taste well enough. Honestly, he'd prefer to see the boy in something darker... or even nothing at all. He reached out and ran his hands through Allister's hair, caring little for boundaries at the time. Soft, grabable... Yes, he could dig his fingers into that... He could grab onto that with ease. "C'mon then, human. Time to introduce ye to where yer gonna be stayin' while yer here." He gave Allister a chance to move on his own accord. But if the human hesitated for too long, he'd grab him. Either way, through force or free will Ziggurat would lead him to a door decorated in ravens and a large oak tree.

User Image User Image

Angelic Attacker

14,800 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
Okay, so maybe there were no such thing as allies or friends in this place. His mother had said fairies were nothing but evil little freaks and he was starting to think she was right. He frowned at her with a bit of disappointment before looking away once more. This meant he was shocked when she was in front of him with a rose. It was fake and made by magic so he was hesitant in taking it until it was shoved into his hand right before Ziggurat came in.

He pushed it into his pocket before finally acknowledging the other fairy's presence. "If you want a different outfit ,and I'm sure you have something in mind already, just tell her already. Otherwise I'm wearing this one until either I or it dies," he replied with a calm voice and slightly narrowed eyes.

Then Ziggurat had his hands in his hair and he tensed slightly as his body freaked out. Fingers through his hair was something he did to calm himself so his body found it a soothing touch but on the other hand his brain knew it was not his own hands and the touch hadn't meant to sooth so it tensed for a fight. A soft, confused noise escaped before he could recompose himself enough to look mostly calm again. "The torture chambers," he muttered,"right." He tensed again and looked frantically for an escape route.

In the end he had to be pulled along in a less forceful drag as he walked like a zombie after him. He had tried to escape, of course, and it hadn't ended the way he wanted it to. He wasn't free. He was staring at yet another freaky looking door. Why couldn't these fairies have normal wooden doors? What?! Instead of name tags they completely personalized their doors like high school students did with their lockers? Allister jumped as he tried to escape for the second time that day. "Hell no! I'm not going in your freak torture room!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff