Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iwanas's Partner

User Image

ll Melody Waters ll
The rest of the practice was slower and seemed to go by ok although Melody had noticed Taylor's slight confusion, well it was natural she guessed after all he had been hit pretty hard, there was a dent on his mask but his head was fine.
But then again what was Melody to do she couldn't just leave him, maybe she should go to the elders or the headmaster and tell him what happened.

As the practice was coming to an end Melody began to feel the sudden rise in magical energy within the school and a strong dark energy was among them. She hated to leave Taylor so suddenly but she feared that her friends may be in danger and so she decided that going ahead would be best.
"Thank you for the practice Taylor, I think I will go on ahead I am feeling quite tired" and with that Melody quickly packed her gear away and picked her weapon up heading out the gym and toward the magical energy.

As she arrived though the situation seemed to have been handled well had there been one and stood there was none other than the headmaster himself, Melody walked over beside to where Sansa was giving quick glances at the two unfamiliar people that were there "is everything alright?" she whispered, not sure whether this situation was good or bad, however Melody felt a sudden tiredness, she seemed to have pushed herself too much today, she had been training her power all day then had used it on Taylor, without thinking of what it might do to her body.

II Solace II
First of Four
Captain Kheira
Shiruba Tekuno
Symorin
Poco Loco Crow

OOC: sorry to leave Taylor like that i thought it might speed things up so we can have the time skip to the trip, lolz with Taylor still confused over why his head is fine XP

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Aerilith Baelin

“I’m Aerilith. And yeah, classes don’t start for a few hours but ah well, better be early than late I guess.” She offered a short little wave before lowering her hand back down, eyes flicking to the floor for a moment. Her heart was still pounding in her ears from what her and Will had experienced earlier (though I guess if you took that out of context it could mean something totally different entirely but that really isn’t the point here). Whatever had been with them though was long gone… though it seemed newbie over here… Kasei – a name she was certain she was going to ******** up saying at least sixty times – sensed it too. His comment alone assured of this but the slanted glance he centered on their doorway was enough for her to confirm it.

“You want to step inside our dorm real quick? I just need to change and we can head towards campus?” Airy didn’t want to be alone in that room, not even if she was in the bathroom changing clothes. Not after whatever the hell happened. She’d feel better even if the two guys were randomly having a conversation outside the restroom door. It would give her a sense of safety. A tinsy one.

“We can help you find your classes before they start so you’re not scrambling later.”
Then she paused, eyes going big as she turned her focus to Will. “I mean, I will. I shouldn’t just shove Will along like that.” She offered a sympathetic smile in return that made her eyes sparkle at the corners.

Where - Dorms
With - Newbie and Will

Berry Bites

Shisei Tenshi

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
((Going to put character names is the quote code to help me remember. Learning names is hard for me in the beginning. ))
Immortal Cynicism
Aerilith Baelin

Berry Bites
Will Hamilton

Ӄąsει Ӄιβι
Dark Magician & Shapeshifter
Human ||||||||||| Demon
Transformations Acquired:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+Inactive+++Inactive++++Inactive+++Inactive

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+++Kasei felt some relief being with Will and Aerilith. He wouldn't be running around like a chicken that lost its head anymore, and also if something bad decided to show up they could combine their efforts to battle it. Kasei wondered if the dark magicians would try to take him back with them, or if eventually they would forget him and leave him be. He hoped for the later since he didn't want to go back. Being surrounded by the dark energies feed his demon side and gave him this strange urge to fight even though he didn't really want to. After distancing himself, Kasei felt more in control of himself and his powers. He would decide when to use them and if possible he didn't want anyone to die because of them. Kasei was forced to witness death as a young child and so now he resents it. To prevent the death of anymore of his friends he would have to get much more stronger.

+++When Aerilith asked if they could step inside for a few moments so she could change clothes before they headed to the campus Kasei nodded to her. "I don't mind. I'm not in a big rush anymore." Kasei said trying to make light of the situation. "I get this feeling we shouldn't travel alone for awhile. Maybe I'm being too paranoid, but in any case I appreciate the help in finding the classrooms. I haven't been to the campus building yet. I just know where the dorms and cafeteria are." Kasei was told those were the only places he could go until he got approved to take classes. It was probably a safety measure to make sure he wouldn't lose control of his dark magic. He had another theory that the teachers feared he was a spy so that was why they isolated him to observe him until they were sure otherwise. Whatever the truth maybe it felt wonderful to be free to go where ever he wanted and talk to the other students, even if he was on a timed schedule most of the day.

+++After taking a step into the dorm room Kasei looked surprised by it. This room had many things his did not and the colors helped brighten up the place. "It's nice in here. My room is still so plain. Maybe I should get a job to upgrade some things." Kasei started to move about the living room looking at things as if it was the first time he had seen them. For a brief time Kasei's appearance changed to look like a ten year old boy wearing long black pants and an oversized white sweater. He had a wide smile on his face as he stood there. His true soul reflected the innocent child he was before he became involved with dark magic and demons, but this was also the time he was the weakest. Without the powers he now possessed he would have likely died in the past. Kasei then turned to look at Will and as he did his appearance changed back to his normal appearance. "So Will how long have you been going to school here?" Kasei said trying to strike up a conversation with the other male while Aerilith changed clothes.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal.

Will Hamilton

Will stood silently between the two while they began to talk. He coudn't really add to it anything so he better said nothing. Tho, as the two began to talk about his class Will felt a bit comfused. He quickly picked out his mobilefrom his pants pocket. The dark haired raised an eyebrow and wasn't sure if he is the only one who felt this a bit too early, and obviosly it seemed that way.

He silently followed the others in the room taking a last blink on the hall, just tomake sure everything was okay. He stepped in right in time to catch the other male talk about his room. " We sure can help on that problem. " he said then he added. "I guess we sure would get even a helping woman hand."
For Kasei other question the dark eyed began to hesitate. He knew his answer could bring up some other questions, what he might not want to share. At least not now. "I just arrived not so long ago."

Immortal Cynicism
Shisei Tenshi
Jake Kabel
User Image

With the appearance of the head master Jake switched his eyes from the dark magic using boy and onto him instead, though a sharp grin remained on his face as he listened to the tall middle-aged man speak. When he was done speaking Jake spoke up in place of Tiberius. “Didn’t know I needed consent to be anywhere. I have yet to meet anyone in the last couple hundred years or so who could tell me where and where I cannot be. Except that witch of a woman…” He was of course referring to Waseme, but probably only Tiberius would catch that. “… and of course the king man himself behind me here. You and those elders you speak of… not so much. Heh…” Jake then took a slow step back, closer to Tiberius as he casually slipped his hands into his pant’s pockets and went on speaking. “As for king man’s side. He is on his own side just as I am, and as for the deities… I think it is safe to say he is back to put them in their place without much care for evil or good. There quite a few more good ones though so he will likely start with them.” That said Jake turned his back to the headmaster, now grinning to Tiberius as he spoke. “I am going to get out of here. The brats and this man aren't much to worry about, but if those elders decide to show up, well, I just had my clothes cleaned and I don’t want to dirty them so soon.” And with that Jake pulled his right hand from his pocket and gave a backwards wave over his shoulder to those behind him as he started off walking away from the scene.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
(( Sorry for late reply. Had a busy weekend with our dryer dying and me and my dad trying to revive it. After changing a bunch of things it stopped working completely so we had to order a new one. Hopefully it gets delivered within a few days. ))
Immortal Cynicism
Aerilith Baelin

Berry Bites
Will Hamilton

Ӄąsει Ӄιβι
Human ||||||||||| Demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++Kasei smiled at Will's offer to help redecorate his room. Maybe it could be a project to work on after school if they didn't get any homework or something. He would welcome Aerilith's help as well if she wanted to assist. "I don't really need anything fancy. I grew up on a farm and sometimes I would fall asleep in the barn. I think the horses thought I was one of them. Having lots of colors makes the place feel more like home right?" When Will answered he had not been at the school very long Kasei became more curious. He wanted to ask what kind of magic Will had and how strong his control was, but something told Kasei it was better he didn't pry too much. After all if they started talking about magics eventually Kasei would have to explain how his worked. That was not an easy task for Kasei, though he does understand it a little more with each animal bond he makes. "I guess that makes us newbies around here huh?" Kasei didn't really like school in general. He enjoyed learning new things, but he didn't get along with his past classmates very well. One boy in particular enjoyed picking on him and calling him a monster. This was a new school though and with that came new people. Hopefully nicer and friendlier people. Kasei was curious how classes would be conducted. If it was done with books and written reports he could handle it though probably wouldn't enjoy it that much. If he got to train his magic though, he would have tons of fun. Kasei waited idly for Aerilith to finish changing.

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Test my heart
You can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

User Image
Lᴀᴇʟɪᴀ Hᴀʀᴜᴄʜɪᴍᴜᴋɪ

Laeila had left just barely before Melody that morning to go work out, ironically enough not far from where Taylor and her were sparring. Had she had known they were doing that today, she would have joined them. Instead, she spent the morning going through her intense set of exercises that Coach Jasper had instructed her to do. She had asked him to give her something she could focus on, as she kept coming up empty when it came to her powers and it was frustrating. She never really knew how to develop that aspect of her being, except that in the last month she had developed a keen fifth sense, which seemed to be a sort of feel for people's presence. Perhaps it was because she was in such proximity to these new people, but she had come to be able to identify them by aura and be able to seek them out through it. It had come in handy a few times.

She was still going through the exercises when she had a startle, a jolt of some strong emotion pulling her into some quickly passing state of blind passionate determination. It drove her to stop what she was doing entirely. She ended up throwing her 120lb barbell past her knees as she launched herself up and toward the door. The student spotting her looked after her in a sort of scared shock, but she was already down the hall. It wasn't until she reached her history class that she realized she didn't know, or forgot where she was going, and stopped dead in her tracks. Still sensing that something was up, she walked towards where she could feel the congregation of her friends. She started rushing when she was close enough to feel the clash of dark energies, a shiver going down her spine. She brushed past Jake as she ran up, seeing two men, the headmaster and Tiberius, along with Sansa, Cailem, Melody and Kheira( Dont think I'm leaving anyone out?). She slowed her pace and walked up slightly in front of Melody, in a sort of protective stance. She had grown protective of Melody, not only because she was her roommate, but because she respected her importance as a healer. Despite her protective stance, her face showed no anger, but instead curiosity and a the smallest hint of awe. She didn't want to ask her classmates what had happened as they still seemed like they were talking, so she just stood there, wary.

Company: In text
Arsenal: Nada.. In gym
Feeling: Curious about her roommate and the school.
OOC: And then suddenly, a random Muse appeared!,
MusicLovinTomboi
II Solace II
Captain Kheira
Shiruba Tekuno
Symorin

Test my will
I can't fall back, I came too far
Hold myself up and love my scars
Let the bells ring wherever they are

Will Hamilton

Will shrug as the other male began to talk about what would make his room more like home. He wasn't sure. And in the end home means different for everyone. "I'm not a Piccaso so you sure won't get anything fancy..." He said silently and with his still serious attitude. He had nothing against Kasei, actually he seemed to be okay, even if there was something in him. He could definitely feel, just he couldn't explain, but he asumed he felt that way after such a night. There happened already enough to make his senses messed up.

Will crossed his arms in front on his chest and leaned with his right shoulder on the door frame facing the other dark haired male, who just called themself newbies. It was funny the way he put the thing but in the end he had righ. "Uhm." He agreed with a short hum and was ready for the next question, but they never came.
Will narrowed a bit his almost gray eyes on the other guy, but in fact he liked as that stopped at one question and not pushing things what aint his job.

"Which one is your room?" He asked after a while breaking the silent what began to take control over his room while the small white haired bubbly girl was still occupied with changing her chlothes

Immortal Cynicism
Shisei Tenshi
OOC
As you guys can see i'm still alive as well. Excuse me for my late reply but real life didn't let me to log in sooner...

Friendly Friend

The two strangers left the school without much words and everything seemed to be normal again. The headmaster sent back the students back to their rooms and the night turned out peaceful in the end. Somehow, everyone found themselves tucked in their bed, though not with a calm and placidly mind; everyone had their problems and worries before their eyes. But luckily the next day was Saturday and they were able to use their weekend to either find a solution to their problem or to continue their rumination in their minds.

Soon enough it was Monday, the day they depart to Liverpool. For some a school-trip and for some a mission.

Time: 10:00
Where: In the bus.

How well, will this go?

[[ Ready for a new start? wink ]]

Quote:
Berry Bites

Quote:
l Cryptic Metaphor l

Quote:
Shisei Tenshi

Quote:
First of Four

Quote:
Immortal Cynicism

Quote:
ActingJester

Quote:
The Ancient Papermoon

Quote:
Symorin

Quote:
Poco Loco Crow

Quote:
Shiruba Tekuno

Quote:
buruuberri

Quote:
Captain Kheira

Friendly Friend

User Image

S A N S A

Sansa slightly snored. Alone she was, sitting in the window side, leaning her head on the window. Rain pattered on the window and for her it was more than meditating and relaxing to hear. For about 10 minutes ago, she was lively and active, chatting here and there, but just in the last minutes of the journey, her body seemed to reach its limits. Understandable when she didn’t close an eye the night before, highly focused on a new technique she found out. The uneasiness of the their mission was still heavy on her back, but at least, she felt fit and a bit more secure than before. One portion because she laid a great trust on their teamwork and her friends.

“We will arrive in five minutes.” The driver announced and many of the female students exclaimed their excitement.

OOC: Post, post, post!! Yeah, watching WM or in English WC football. xD

With // No One

Where // In the Bus

Clothes // In the Text

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
(( Hmm shall we say they talked for a bit then parted ways before meeting up again on the field trip bus due to the timeskip? Sorry for late response. Classes take up my fri-sun now so replies will be be slow or not at all on those days until I get into routine to get homework done on time :c Hope this is okay. If I need to edit please let me know and I'll do so when I get home from work. ))
Immortal Cynicism
Aerilith Baelin

Berry Bites
Will Hamilton

II Solace II

Ӄąsει Ӄιβι
Human ||||||||||| Demon

+++The room Kasei called his own wasn't that far away from this one Will and Aerilith shared, only two doors down on the same side of the hallway. "My room is not too far away. Just two doors down so we are like neighbors. If anything unusual comes in my room I'll come tell you. Hopefully the danger has passed for now." Kasei at times wondered if he was really an animal pretending to be human to preserve himself. Through the soul bonding with animals he was able to gain better awareness of his surroundings and learned to keep a watch out for things that are out of the ordinary. That included people more so then objects, but Kasei was more paranoid then most. Kasei worried someday the Dark Magicians would creep into his room like shadows of the night to take him back, or worse do harm to him for running away. "I have to be brave and trust in this school. I want to protect everyone here from the evils lurking in the shadows. The courage of the people here will be a light to push away the darkness..." Kasei thought to himself as he watched the sun begin to set in the distance.

+++"It's getting dark out. I should head back to my room and try to get some sleep. Where I came from previously people were more active at night and rested in day time...so it's still rather odd for me. I'll keep a look out until I get tired enough to sleep." Kasei didn't want anything to happen to his new acquaintances anymore so then he did the other students at the school. It was the first time he actually wanted to protect anyone other then himself. An odd feeling for him it was, but it felt like the right thing for him to do even if his powers drew from a darker source. Kasei apologized to Will and Aerilith before exiting the room and slowly walking back to his own.

+++Kasei found it hard to fall asleep so instead he opened up his bedroom window before turning into his owl form standing briefly in the window sill before he took flight circling once above the dorm building looking for anything suspicious. Finding nothing out of the normal Kasei landed upon the roof of the building digging his clawed feet into the roof tiles to keep himself from falling as he slowly drifted asleep.

{Time skip to early Monday morning just before the bus leaves }

+++During the course of the night Kaisei had transformed back into his human shape while sleeping on the roof without realizing either had occurred. When Kasei awoke he was laying on his stomach sideways at the edge of the roof with his right arm danging over the edge. Kasei struggled to get to his feet in panic only to slip on a loose tile and fall backwards over the edge. It was only a two story building, but the fall would break a few bones if not do worse. Would this be where Kaisei's life ended? "Trust your instincts. They will never steer you wrong. Believe and live..." A voice from the far distant past entered his mind as Kasei closed his eyes giving himself over to the spirit of the wolf living inside him. Kasei's body quickly changed to a brown dire wolf before he landed hard on the top pf the school bus as his classmates entered for the trip. The impact of the fall sent a shockwave like pain through Kasei causing him to let out a yelping noise before turning back into his human form. He laid on the roof of the bus for a moment trying to regain the wind that was knocked out of him while he looked at the raising sun in awe at its beauty. Kasei then sat up and smiled awkwardly at the people gathered below.

+++"It's alright. I'm okay really. Not a very good first impression but... I'm Kasei Kibi and I can change into a wolf when my life is in danger." Kasei said holding his left hand gingerly behind his head partially embarrassed and partially to hide the pain. He sprained his wrist due to the fall, but if he didn't do anything to strain it further for a day or so it would heal. Kasei thought it was best he not mention the other forms he could change into as it was bad enough people learned about the wolf spirit. He carefully climbed down from the roof of the bus before entering it and taking a seat in the far back where he hoped to be forgotten about for the majority of the trip. Kasei felt more embarrassed then in pain as he quietly listened to the idle chatter going on around him. When the rain started to lightly fall Kasei became even more quiet as he looked out the window at the scenery rushing by.

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Test my heart
You can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

User Image
Lᴀᴇʟɪᴀ Hᴀʀᴜᴄʜɪᴍᴜᴋɪ

Of course Laelia was up and ready early on the morning of the trip. She had one bag with her clothes all rolled up tight and her weapons. She was quiet, having not been terribly good at making friends over the last month give or take since she had arrived in England. Most people, non magic users, didn't even think she spoke English, her being half Japanese and silent most of the time. Her katana she wore might have also been fairly daunting. She was getting bored at this school, her only entertainment coming from training and watching the interactions between her teammates.

This trip, she decided, would be when she got closer to them. She was meant to fight with them. She was meant to be around them on a constant basis.. She might as well be better acquainted with them, or there was a good chance they, or perhaps even she, wouldn't have each other's back when the time came that it would be necessary. Still though, she was fairly shy. She wasn't well versed in talking to people outside of her own rigid shrine maiden customs, though she had been watching these people for long enough....maybe she could now?

She was simply sitting back, watching people as they arrived and biting her lip, a nasty habit she had started to develop since her stay here, as she contemplated how to socialize. A few humans and a couple of her fellow magic users had gathered around when a wolf suddenly dropped on the bus. Her instincts kicked in and she instantly had her hand on her katana when she shifted into a human form. She stood awestruck and her hand fell. That was about the last damn thing she had expected to see this morning. After the shock calmed she had a new sort of panic, realizing that this boy had just used magic in front a few, albeit not many, non-magic users.

At least it was only a few, but she wondered what the repercussions of that might be and when enough people arrived to take off, the non-magic users she assumed thinking they were seeing things, she sat in the back of the bus nearby the boy who had shifted. Shortly after the bus left she turned to him and spoke quietly, just loud enough to be heard.. "Hey I don't know if you have met the elders yet, but we aren't supposed to show off our powers too much here. It can cause a panic you know?" She held out her hand and smiled, resisting the urge to stand and bow. "My name is Laelia Haruchimuki. My specialties are illusions and telekinesis..?" She introduced herself, trailing off as a question because she wasn't quite sure yet how her powers fully worked. She bit her lip again with her canine. "Anyways would you like to meet the rest of us when we're together again?" She asked, noticing they were a little scattered on the bus. The bus driver had announced that they were arriving soon. She hadn't realized they had been on the bus that long.

Company: In text
Arsenal: Katana, bow and arrows, hunting knife, pocket knife, training staffs
Feeling/Thoughts: Lonely, wanting to make friends. And then Suprise... a wolf?
OOC: Finally! Semi-forced character progression!
Shisei Tenshi

Test my will
I can't fall back, I came too far
Hold myself up and love my scars
Let the bells ring wherever they are

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
l Cryptic Metaphor l
Laelia Haruchimuki

Ӄąsει Ӄιβι
Human ||||||||||| Demon

+++Kasei's mind began to wonder back to his very first friend whom gave him the ability to transform. Although he appeared to be a mouse, he was really a very old shapeshifter who had forgotten he was once human and chose to leave the humble life of a mouse instead of the hard life of a man. Kasei was woken from his day dreams of the past as a girl whispered him a warning not to use his magic or it may frighten the people who didn't yet know of magics existence in the world. Kasei didn't want to scared anyone or cause them harm so he would have to be more careful from now on. Maybe that is why the old magician chose the form of a mouse to hide in. No one would think a mouse had magic powers so it would help him preserve his life while not endangering others. "I haven't meet them yet, but I will be more careful from now on. No more sleeping on the roof." Kasei said in a low whisper to Laelia trying to seem less nervous. He really knew nothing about his abilities or the underlying rules that came with them. With rules came consequences for breaking them, so he wondered if what he did would have repercussions? As a child he was picked on because his name meant to transform into a monster, but he didn't know then how his name would later become his power, strength, and destiny.

+++A small smile started to show on Kasei's face as Laelia introduced herself and revealed she too had magical gifts even if hers were different then his own. It gave him some comfort knowing there was someone else with gifts to talk to, but also made him curious as if there was anyone else and what their powers might be. That curiosity grew even more when Laelia asked if he wanted to meet the others when they were all back together again. "Can I meet them? You don't think they will be mad do you?" Kasei sounded a little nervous about it. Meeting new people was always a challenge for him, but so far he was feeling more at home in this school than anywhere else. Will and Aerilith were nice to him and offered to help him fix up his room when they had more time, and now Laelia offered him some advice to keep him out of trouble. "Thank you... for looking out for me." Kasei felt like he was part of a secret group in the school no one knew about unless you were a member and to be a member you had to have magic. The bus ride would come to an end soon as an announcement came that they were about five minutes away from Liverpool. Kasei had never been there before so it would be a fun and interesting trip for him. He just hoped he wouldn't get separated from the group or get lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out