Welcome to Gaia! ::

long ago vampires used to dominate the lands leaving humans homeless.
humans begged for land but their pleas were never met. vampires took humans as slaves and tortured them and ate them for their own entertainment. since humans were the vampires source of food humans started to desease making them on the endangered list. a few years later humans gathered of what remained of the human population and trained themsleves for war against the vampires. they attacked sometime later nearly wiping out the whole vampire population. the remaining vampires retreated into the shadows hiding from the humans. but now the vampires created a team of vampires good enough to destroy the humans that were threatening them.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

before you join please fill out this form:

name:
bio:
weapons:
abilities

~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
1. no godmoding(leave that to the gods)
2. no spamming
3. no killing ask before you do
nameWilliam (but call me Spike):
race: Vampire
bio: I have short blond hair that is always slicked back, and a wear a black treanch coat. (See sig.)
weapons: My teeth, and 2 daggers.
abilities: Teleportion, dark magic.
name:Vencent Honeay
race: Vampire/Demon
bio: My parent whear killed when I was only about well I dont know my father in his last words left me his sword and my mothers neckless. I trained my self haveing ben traing for the day to whear I could seek my revenge not just on the men who killed my parents but on all humans. See I am a bastered so they say cause I am mixed half demon half vampire but my parents whear in love it didnt mater. My mothers neckles is a lockit it holds a pic of me when I was young with her and my dad is on the other side I cant help but cry some times just thanking about how much I miss the how I had to fend for my self my whole life. I dont even know how old I am but I look like a teen so I cant be that old I dont thank. Being as tall as I am though 7'4 is not easy cause I am kind of hard to miss. My hair covers my face a human sliced me up prety good when I was young so my body is scared from that but I dont mind just reminds me of how much I hate those humans. O and I have to whear a big coat most the time ause of my wings.
weapons: Fathers sword, Claws,Fangs
abilities: Flight
name: Slater
race: Human
bio: Its a secret...
weapons: Kurai Lance
abilities: Thaumaturgy, Pocket Plane
name: Smokey
race: human
bio: was sent to the vampires as payment for land. Escaped and swore to take revenge on parents and kill all vampires.
weapons: Silver edged sword and daggers
abilities: markmanship, sword fighting.
name: Ari
race:human
bio: long brownish blonde hair, green eyes. she stands at 5'7 with a slender yet athletic build.
weapons: daggers
abilities:markmanship
((sorri guys was kicked off the com sweatdrop ))
((back sorri)) bump!
*Ilyria woke up in the midst of an alley avoiding human contact. it was mid day as she got up and looked out. humans walking down the street all carrying stakes and blades for their own protection*((im back))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff