Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image
                            ▰▰▰▰ you xx whispered xxsomething xxthat xxI xxcouldn't xxhear`*
                            xxxxxxxxxt h e xxs o u n d xxo f xxh a r p xxs t r i n g s xxf a r xx a n d xxn e a r xx t h e xxs o u n d xxo f xxh a r p xxs t r i n g s xxf a r xx a n d xxn e a r
                            say it again ۰ say it again ۰ say it again ۰ ۰ say it again ۰ say it again ۰ say it again
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx { xxMain / IC Threadxx}

۰ ۰ User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                  User Image tab User Image

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ { Creator } r u m m p l f e t t e r ۰ xxx{ Lit. Rating } adv.lit. quality ۰ length is whatever

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ { Genre } slice-o-life ۰ action ۰ fantasy ۰ adventurexxx{ visit info thread for rules and how to join}

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ this is the main thread ۰ you post in here ۰ contains | story, characters, weather, and current event

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image
                            ▰▰▰▰ you xx whispered xxsomething xxthat xxI xxcouldn't xxhear`*
                            xxxxxxxxxt h e xxs o u n d xxo f xxh a r p xxs t r i n g s xxf a r xx a n d xxn e a r xx t h e xxs o u n d xxo f xxh a r p xxs t r i n g s xxf a r xx a n d xxn e a r
                            say it again ۰ say it again ۰ say it again ۰ ۰ say it again ۰ say it again ۰ say it again
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx { xxSTORY LINE / PLOT xx}

User Image

Have you ever seen something, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHave you ever seen something,
                                something that wasn't actually there?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsomething that wasn't actually there?
                                Perhaps a movement , a flash of colorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPerhaps a movement , a flash of color
                                then . . . nothing? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthen . . . nothing?
                                Have there been times when xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHave there been times when
                                listening intently you heardxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx listening intently you heard
                                whispered conversations and the distant laughterxxxxxxxwhispered conversations and the distant laughter
                                of people who disappearxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof people who disappear
                                as soon as you know to look for them? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas soon as you know to look for them?
                                And what if I told you that they were realxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd what if I told you that they were real
                                that those things that you seexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat those things that you see
                                and hear,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand hear,
                                and feel -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand feel -
                                are all so real,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare all so real,
                                and breathing, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand breathing,
                                and living lives of their own? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand living lives of their own?
                                Would you believe me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWould you believe me?
                                You should, because they arexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou should, because they are
                                the shadows of worlds too distantxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe shadows of worlds too distant
                                for them to do much more than lightly brush xxxxxxxxxxfor them to do much more than lightly brush
                                against this one.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxagainst this one.
                                You see - .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou see -
                                what you see is the unimaginable livesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat you see is the unimaginable lives
                                of people across time fadingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof people across time fading
                                then reappearing in the sunlight.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthen reappearing in the sunlight.
                                All over this earth there are places wherexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll over this earth there are places where
                                these worlds come closer ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese worlds come closer ,
                                closerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcloser
                                so that one might be able to see behind the veil but,xxxxxso that one might be able to see behind the veil but,
                                they never come quite close enough.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey never come quite close enough.
                                In this world there is only one placexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn this world there is only one place
                                where it is possible to cross the dividexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere it is possible to cross the divide
                                between realms and it is known as,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbetween realms and it is known as,

Crystal Rivers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIngario

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                User Image
                                It is possible to see other realms outside of your own but only if you posses "The Sight". Those gifted with such a fabulous ability not only have the opportunity to see these places but visit them as well. That is so long as they can find a portal, or even know to look for one.

On earth the mere idea of this folly , completely unscientific and , quite frankly, stupid sounding. The people of Crystal Rivers don't think much differently. The thought that their sleepy little out-of-the-way town might house gates to another dimension has never crossed their minds despite the fact that people have reported more than their fare share of strange happenings.

The people of Ingario however, who come from a land of magic and mystery , have come to expect such things. Yet, very few know of these portals' presence. The hierarchy has kept the knowledge secret for if discovered they could spell ruin for both Ingario and Crystal Rivers.

But the portals have been discovered, and it won't be long before the secret gets out. What will happen when worlds so vastly different collide?

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                        xxxx{۰} We come from a world downtrodden xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxx xxxxx x xxx x xxx xxxx
                        xxxwere the people are ice cold and sky brooding xxx were the people are ice cold and sky brooding xxxwere the people are ice cold and sky brooding
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC R Y S T A L X R I V E R S

R o b i n tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab O l i v e r

A l e x tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab E v e l y n

E l a i n e tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I s a b e l l a

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                    xxxx{۰} We come from a world unknown xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    xxxx xxxxx x xxx x xxx xxxx
                    xxxwere there is magic in the water and melodies in the air xxx were there is magic in the water and melodies in the air xxxwere there is magic in the water and melodies in the air
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI N G A R I O

User Image
                                    tab User Image
                                    W a l l a c e tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I r w i n

E i r a tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab C l o v e r

E v a n g e l i q u e tab tab tab tab N a t h a n

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                                {۰} Date / Weather / Forecast xx for Crystal Riversxxxxxxxxx

Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter

January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September
                                October / November / December

Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday

12midnight / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12noon / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 /
                                11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 /
                                21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31

M o s t l y xC l e a r xxxS o m e xC l o u d s x+ xW i n d xxx C o l d !

{۰} Date / Weather / Forecast xx for Ingarioxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter

January / February / March /April / May / June / July / August / September
                                October / November / December

Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday

12midnight / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12noon / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5/ 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11

01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 /
                                11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 /
                                21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31

M o s t l y xC l e a r xxxS u n n y xxx l i g h t xb r e e z e

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Ruthless Loiterer

Ruthless Loiterer

User Image

User Image
                      {۰}xxxxC U R R E N T x E V E N Txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P R O L O G U E

two months ago . . .

The castle is silent, not a word or the slightest shiver of sound to be heard from within its walls. The knights , wizards and courtesans that called it their home can no longer enter, they are denied entry by the same gate which once welcomed them. Squadrons have been sent into Ima's Wood in hopes of discovering something, anything, but none have returned. Ingario , once so lively and carefree, has quieted and become somber. A pallor of fear rests upon the people's hearts. What ill wind has befallen us? Why do I shake and fear the worst?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - Grimiore of the Black Mage, Tabatha

So Crystal Rivers is , just like always, boring as hell. I mean there is nothing to do in this town. What? Do you expect me to hang around the tracks all day everyday? That gets old quick, like, real quick. There were supposed to be strange things happening around the old train station , but SOMEBODY LIED. They say ghosts. I see no ghosts. They say monsters. I have yet to lay an eye on even one. Unless Donny counts, because then I have seen a monster.. Seriously though - seriously - can this town get any more dull?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - From the diary of some bored high school girl named Lauren
                                      --------------------------------------------------------

Two months ago was the start of our characters' adventure. It marks the date that they either learned of the presence of another world, entered into another world, or told a friend of another world's existence. It's also the day that the castle in Ingario was sealed off and a weird blackish fog began to seep out of the woods surrounding it. Whatever it was our heroes were doing two months ago it helped lead them to today and this point in time. In these first few posts we will be exploring the past and I'll have a brief battle with something to show how that will work and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff