Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok setting- we are in a forest, it is enchanted, that means magic and weird things are happening, which means you have to use your imagination, which mean you have to be creative, which mean have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
-looks around-
uh...ooooooooooookayyy
*walks up to a large forest* hmmm there seems to be a sign here...Enchanted Forest? sounds interesting...*walks into the woods but when she looked back the entrance had been replaced with and endless forest* this will be fun *she smiled and continued walking down the path*
hi everybody! *jumps off her broom and it flys away*
.M.i.A.k.A.
hi everybody! *jumps off her broom and it flys away*

*as she was walking a girl riding a broom apeared* *very strange thought Bishojo* hello there...are you a wich?
*skips down the path, her mages robes flying around her. Her staff hitting with a c***k, c***k, on the ground every other time she stepped. her staff, which was for physical defence and which she didn't need for casting her magic, was embroided in a silver thread, casting a glow over her steps,* Hello *she calls to everyone she passes, happily skipping down the path*
*is really bored*
Aumbrio_
*is really bored*

hello *runs over to you but because im not paying attention i fall into a magical spring* ahhhh! * when i reserface i am a cat* mew?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff