7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
~~~Jeircho's Theme ~~~
~`Nightmare's Theme`~
`~Dream's Theme~`

Jericho had learned that someone had been trying to get to the warhead for whatever reason! He had watched as he stood on top of the APC, which had stopped because everyone wanted to see what was going on. It seemed that someone had flown towards it, and then there was something else that was launched towards the warhead. Then, a flash! The warhead is gone... A little sigh of relief escaped from Jericho as he slowly fell into his bit and wiped his forehead upwards. A little smile came across his face when he knows that there is no danger anymore... He spread his wings and flew upwards, heading towards the city. The presence of Raven was felt, and he is glad for that. But who was the other...? It felt very familiar, but he still was in wonder as he had looked up at the sky to see a shining light that grew bigger than any other star, then watched it disappear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The symbol of the Prince of Acheron

User Image

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Shadow continued to run with Willow in his arms, but he had came to a halt when he saw that people were looking up at the sky. He looked up himself and found two figures rising and heading towards the warhead. There was suddenly a flash that he recodnise all too well. It was Chaos Control. "Sonic..." he said. There was a sudden bright light up above where the stars are and it had then disappeared. "He's done it." he said and sighed, turning around and heading back to the APC where the twins were stuck in. The crowds had started to celebrate, and it looks like they won't stop for a while.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
TechiNerd_21

"Our enemy," Horace replies to Rayne, still wondering what she's doing inside the driver's compartment of the tank instead of the back of the APC that's following them.

"Wait... he destroys the warhead? Does that crazy bat have a plan?"

Horace doesn't know that Sonic split into a dark and light version, and won't believe anybody that says so. Of course, he just rolls his eyes at Rayne's last comments, then a transmission comes in.

"Hey Horace... we've been tracking the warhead to determine its exact impact point and altitude and... it disappeared. It just f**kin disappeared."

"You're sh**tin me..."

"No sir, it just vanished!"

"Did it go below the detection horizon?" Of course Horace asks the obvious.

"It was about 850 feet above it; at an altitude we were easily tracking its ascent at."

"Then what does it mean?"

"That's a very good question..."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( / L E T н E ) »» _i

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx×××

Lethe was watching the missile getting closer to the city, he smirked saying " They are all done " suddenly he spotted a unknown figure running toward the warhead, it was very fast but not fast enough to stop the missile,the unknown figure was loosing speed but another flying stranger grabbed it and helped him to get closer to the missile " s**t ! " Lethe shouted and speed up toward the city but looks like he was late, the figure had already reached the missile and faded by only shouting " Chaos control " When Lethe got closer he parked the motorcycle and jumped on a high building to get more information " Where is he..? " he said then stared at sky to see a bright light in the space " I Got it now...that Guy disappeared taking the warhead with him...and Looks like it exploded in the space " He jerked his head up,surprised at what he saw, Eyes narrowing slightly in consideration,Lethe didn't want to take off his Hazmat suit since he didn't want people to recognize him,since he was once a well known bounty hunter, the male opened wide his hand and fired a green energy blast over a building making a huge whole into it " I Don't really like happy endings ".

Lethe let out an evil laugh and shouted out loud " The party just started ! ".
▂▃▅▆█ † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ's ϮӇℇℳℇ † █▇▆▅▄▃

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Nursery Rhymes Are Said, Verses In My Head, Into My Childhood They're † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † S P O O N-F E D † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx † ℛѦ♈ℇℕ
Ϯhe Ѵampire Ӈis Ӎarionette.

Raven blocked her eyes with her hand as she was closest to the blast of light than anybody else, she covered her eyes and once the flash was gone she uncovered them only to find that the blue hedgehog and warhead had dissappeared. She had flewn so fast her wings were getting tired as she slowly lowered herself to the ground upon the crowds of people who were celebrating, quickly darting off to a spot where she wasn't going to be seen, she jumped into a large tree and watched from the leaves as everyone happily carried on and celebrated. But now she was wondering, Where did that blue hedgehog go? Who was he? And what was that energy?

┽ ▂▃▅▆█ † Hidden Violence Revealed, Darkness That Seems Real, Look At The Pages That Cause All This † █▇▆▅▄▃ ┽

╬▂▃▅▆█ † E V I L † █▇▆▅▄▃╬

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Cyborg hedgehog was following the wolf above the air, keeping a close eye on him. He had looked up and watched the missile as he was landing beside Lethe on top of the building. "Soon, the rebels will be crippled and we will...." he paused and watched two figures heading to the warhead. There was a flash of light. And one if them were gone with the warhead. "That was a chaos control." He said and looked up at the stars to see the blast
"Mission commencing. " Metal said and grinned before hovering upwards. "You have fun... I have detected something that seems important..." he said before flying.g off into the air. It wasn't long until he had reached out and grabbed a glowing object that had immense power within it! A Chaos emerald? Metal looked up again after another object came on his radar, and it was coming fast. Suddenly, he was hit off his direction and it made him growl and before he could wonder what was going on, he wad hit again and again! Someone had grabbed onto him and climbed onto his back as he flew. Turning his head a 180, Metal grinned. "Sonic the hedgehog... now I see why my master has been on his toes." He said and started to fly back to the city

"You bet!" Sonic said with a growl as the two flew through the air above the city. Sonic reached out to try and grab the emerald from Metals hand, but the Cyborg started to spiral through the air and crashed into the roof of a building to try and pry the hedgehog off. It hadn't worked when the two blasted out from the buildings side and Sonic was still holding on. The Cyborg had landed onto the streets and tried to shake the hedgehog off violently and smashing him against cars, the ground, and finally against the wall which had Sonic let go. Before Metal could laugh, Sonic held up in his hand the Emerald, which made the Cyborg mad. The two charged at eachother, yelling out their cry for battle.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
~~~Jeircho's Theme ~~~
~`Nightmare's Theme`~
`~Dream's Theme~`

Jericho held up Ravens blade she had gave to him, examining it. It was very unique to him since he remembered something such as this way back then during his other time. "I should probably give this back." He said and was about to jump. He had stopped himself and looked up with wide angry eyes. It was a scent he has known all too well, and there was two of them... he watched as two characters were falling from the sky and through a building to come out one way and skid onto the ground. The people near them had noticed them and stood their distance as they fought. But Jericho wasn't standing back in this fight... he jumped from one roof to another and flipped before crashing onto the ground kneeling with the sword in hand and in front of him. Looking up, with his angry eyes, he stood and swung the blade in front of him. "Finally... the fight I had been longing for..." he said and charged at the two who were busy with eachother. The Dark One and Metal Sonic will die by his blade... or so he thinks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The symbol of the Prince of Acheron

User Image

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++╔══════════════╗
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rayne The Hedgehog
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++╚══════════════╝

User Image

Throw your bombs and your blows, But you're not gonna break my soul...

Rayne thought over what Horace had said. Enemy, why would Jericho have one of there enemy's destroying the war head. That didn't meak sense, wouldn't the enemy rather die and let the war head kill them then stop it? As she mused over these thoughts thankful Horace only response to her comments were a roll of his head. Her ears twitched though as the radio crackled to life.

Turning her head ever so slightly to listen she raised an eyebrow. The warhead just..disappeared. How could that be. When mentioning that it was above them quickly Rayne leaned forward trying to peer up at the sky just before seeing something flash in the air. Rayne couldn't of put the words any better than Horace comment of 'You're shittin me.' The enemy Horace had spoke of that Jericho had gotten to get rid of the war head had done it.
"Well I'll be....were saved..." Slowly this realization came to her mind as a smile appeared. "You hear that Horace! Were going to live another day in this sickening war!" She laughed as bad as the last part of her sentence sounded. Though to Rayne it meant another day for revenge and save the people that were still alive.

Rayne gave Horace a pat on the shoulder in happiness to the war head being gone. Turning to sit a bit more properly after her excitment she spoke once more.
"So besides not going to the bunker thingy. What do we do? Go back to the city? Go meet Jericho? Cause I am sure the enemy isn't going to give up that easily."

...This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no.

User Image

Raven

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raven's wings had left her as she threw on a cloak and her new clothes instead of the black dress she was in, pulling up her hood and dropping out of the tree and walking into the crowd to see what had fallen. She managed her way through the crowd to see sonic, metal sonic, and soon Jericho fighting in front of everyone, she went wide eyed, "Oh no...." She said aloud to herself before taking a step forward but stopping, she saw that Jericho still had her sword and it was still full of her blood. That means, if he thought of an element, such as fire, it would cover the sword and make it usable towards his enemy. She didn't know wether or not to step in and help, or stand back until she knew to join for sure or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Oh, I could through you in the
lake or feed you
poison
birthday cake I
won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
I could bury you alive but you might
crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm
sleeping That's why...
"I can't
decide whether you
should live or die Oh, you'll probably go to Heaven
pleasedon't hang your headand cry No wonder
why my heart feels dead inside It's cold and hard and petrified!"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The cyborg hedgehog had reached out to grab Sonic with his metallic claws, but stopped when his fingers wrapped around the blade of a sword. Sonic and Metal looked to see a angry vampire bat next to them, and he was no friendly towards them. The three of them broke out and jumped back all together and then stood there, looking at each other at a stand off; one against another as one fought for his life, another is trying to kill them both, and the other was blind not to see an ally among them. Sonic was the fastest and went first, trying to slam into Metal, but he was only slammed away from Jericho who reacted just as fast, except he was knocked away by Metal's arm. But before Metal laughed, he was struck by Sonic and was knocked back. Metal growled and formed a gun out from his hand and fired, but Jericho's blade deflected it and at the same time, the bat had knocked the blue hedgehog away again. Jericho and Metal then had a one on one sword fight as they tried to slice each other in pieces and tried to block one another's attack. The two of them ended up colliding with each other as Sonic slammed into Jericho and the bat had slammed into Metal. Metal used this advantage and grabbed a hold onto Jericho with his large claws and started to crush him slowly, his blades slicing through Jeircho's clothes and then into his skin. He would of gone deeper if Sonic hadn't once again slammed into Metal and started attacking him with a combo of Kicks and punches before spin-dashing right into his chest and knocking him backwards. Sonic then turned to dodge Jericho's attacks, avoiding his blade and blocking his kicks and punches as well. But he was knocked into the air by Jericho's upper-kick, but he had the advantage of being in the air to perform his homing attack. But he couldn't because he was shot by Metals blaster. His back was sizzling as Sonic slid agains the ground, but he regained his ground. Jericho and Metal were on a sword fight again, the two having at each other with their swords. Jericho's blade had suddenly shined and fire spewed out for some apparent reason that surprised Jericho. He had swung his blade at Metal and fire had hid him, burning part of Metal's face and exposing parts of a metallic skull. Metal growled loudly and blasted at Jericho a beam, but the vampire bat jumped up and was about to stab the blade into Metal as the cybotic hedgehog was about to do the same, but Sonic had appeared once again, running up Metals chest and kicking Jericho into the chest and using a homing attack against Metal before lading onto his feet. The three of them stood there again, the two fleshlings panting while the cyborg growled.

"Lethe... I have confirmed out targets..." The cyborg had said when he had a hold onto the hell wolf. "I'm in need of assistance. I'm up against two, who are also fighting against eachother as well. It's a free for all..." Then Metal Smirked. "Care to join...?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"For now, " Horace says, "we go and help Jericho." In the fight, the "transmit" button on Jericho's communicator stuck closed, and Horace turned to his channel, possibly hoping for confirmation that the ICBM did somehow disappear, and instead heard the sounds of the battle. Horace quickly turns the tank around, orders the APC back to the east complex, and hauls a** to Jericho's position.
"By the way, can you fly a helicopter by any chance?"

User Image

Raven

With a growl Raven watched this fight and gave a small gasp as Jericho was caught but also attacking the good sonic, she watched them, all three of them and gripped her sword with another growl. Her eyes jolting between them in the battle, taking another step closer as they stopped and stared each other down again, she took her cloak down and let it hit the ground, not really caring about being seen now. She stepped out and across from jericho, showing she was with him to help. "Now it's a fair fight." She said, drawing her sword and looking between the two hedgehogs, the flesh and metal, her red eyes meeting Jericho's, winking she smirked before slinging her blade, covered in lightening, at metal sonic with all of her strength.

"Oh, I could through you in the
lake or feed you
poison
birthday cake I
won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
I could bury you alive but you might
crawl out with a knife and kill me when I'm
sleeping That's why...
"I can't
decide whether you
should live or die Oh, you'll probably go to Heaven
pleasedon't hang your headand cry No wonder
why my heart feels dead inside It's cold and hard and petrified!"

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Valefor didn't know what to expect. There were no windows near him that he could see out of, but from what it had sounded like before, there should've been some sort of huge explosion. None ever came though as the doors of the APC were opened once more. Those inside poured out of it like a waterfall, all of them steering clear of Valefor completely. The saber-tooth was one of the last to exit with his sleeping sister still on his back. Through the crowd of celebrating people, the sixteen year old spotted Shadow and promptly hurried over to him as he approached. Valefor's face was plastered with confusion. "Mr. Shadow, I'm so confused. Why was everyone trying to stay away from me and my big sis when we were inside the big car? They gave me funny looks and whispered things that I don't understand." Before Valefor could get an answer though, he heard a big commotion coming someplace not far away. Turning around, he saw a black bat fly off toward it. Just what was going on?

Amy soon exited a diferent carrier when it was declared safe to leave. She too noticed a big commotion happening. She had a feeling that Sonic was caught up in it. Wasting no time, she began to push through the crowds in an effort to get over there. She still cared for him after all, maybe a bit too much. She just didn't want him getting seriously hurt. She couldn't lose him again.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Shadow was relieved to find Caledor and his sister. He had asked him why people were avoiding him, which made Shadow mad a bit. "Itsmaybe because they want to avoid those large fangs of yours. You guys do look fierce with those. Just don't mind them." Shadow had said andwent over to him, holding onto the uncoscience Willow. He looked to see something going down not too far from here. "Huh? What the hell?" he saw a blue blur above the crowd and recovering from an attack was Sonic! Shadow looked at Valefor and yelled "Come on!" before he nudged people out of his way to make a path for Valefor to follow. When he was there, he watched the three characters duking it out on a one on one on one; that is until one more character appeared. It was a familiar face also. Shadow looked at Valefor and then at Willow. "Watch over her, kid." he said and placed Willow down before jumping into the battle right next to Sonic. "Looks like you need help?"

"Yea. I need help wondering what the hell is going on." Sonic said before holding up the Chaos Emerald. Shadow grabbed the Emerald an placed into his pocket. Jericho grinned a bit when Raven showed up next to him and she gave him a wink. She was starting to be very interesting indeed... He watched her attack Metal Sonic and he was then ready to attack Sonic, but looked at Shadow as he walked out next to who he still thinks as the Dark One. "I thought the great Shadow the Hedgehog was against the Dark One!" he yelled out, holding up his blade. "You fight with him instead? How pitiful." Shadow started to make some sort of excuse, but Jerocho was faster than Shadows speech and attacked. He was to strike at Sonic with his sword, but Shadow had blocked him with his own blade. Sonic took the chance and slammed his foot against Jericho, causing the bat to slid against the dirt ground.
"He isn't going to listen to us..."
"We will have to make him listen then. Sorry about all this, Sonic."
The two hedgehogs lunged towards the bat, Sonic was to kick him while Shadow used his blade as a defense and attack technique. Jericho blocked bothe attacks as he stepped back, blocking Sonics kicks and Shadows blade with his sword from Raven, and when he saw an opening, he slammed his head against Shadow's and spin kicked Sonic against the side of his neck to knock him off his feet. He had raised the blade to finish off Sonic, but his blade was only blocked by Shadow and the two of them were having a sword fight, sparks flying as the bat and dark hedgehog swiftly swung eachothers blades at one another and the blades were meeting. Sonic was sitting back to catch his breath from a kick to the neck. But Sonic stood up again and rushed to Shadows aid. Jericho had notice this and pushed Shadow away and knocking Sonic with the side of the blade before Sonic could make contact into him with a homing attack. The three of them then stood at a face off, Jericho being a bit tired of all this and Sonic being tired as well from the welcoming committee. The two hedgehogs then charged at Jericho to attack once more, and the bat was ready for another barrage.

Metal Sonic watched as Raven came into view and slowly grinned. "Looks like we fight again... Show me what you got." he laughed and lunged at her. Her blade had made contact with his and it the two locked against one another, and her sword made the cyborg electrocuted. But it looked like it was taking no effect. "You think that will have any harm against me? I'm a robot, you twit!" He said and grabbed onto Raven with a grim smile, passing electricity into her.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Valefor followed after Shadow after Shadow gave the boy his theory on why everyone was wary of the twins. The young teen's eyes widened when he saw Sonic fighting against what looked like a metal version of himself, and a bat trying to hurt the blue hedgehog as well. Shadow left Willow with Valefor without so much as a warning, then jumped into the fray. "But I don't know how to fight!" he yelled after Shadow, but the hedgehog was gone. The saber-tooth's ears perked as he heard the bat mentioning that the great Shadow the Hegdehog was suppoosed to be against the Dark one. Shadow and Sonic attacked the bat together. "Leave him alone! Mr. Sonic brought me and my big sis back together!" he yelled, tears starting to fall down his face.

Pandora finally woke up on her brother's back. Her eyes opened just a fraction as she noticed she was loosley clinging to Valefor and he was trying to support Willow as well. "Brother, what's going on?" she asked him telepathically. The ounger twin's eyes narrowed in worry, him unable to wipe at his tears right now. "That bat started hurting Mr. Sonic after the metal man started hurting him. Mr. Shadow is helping out Mr. Sonic now." The girl lifted her head enough so she could look up to see what was going on.

Amy had finally pushed through the crowd just as Shadow joined the fight. She gasped when she saw Sonic getting hurt. If only she could help out, but she might wind up accidentally getting in the way. There were too many fighting too fat for Amy to keep up with.

((Question: Can demons sense other demons? If so, then maybe that demon wolf guy can notice Valefor and Pandora...or something.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff