• Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

Max follows Laidair closely, examining the walls. He stands still for a moment, walking forward through the door as she opened it.

"Thanks.."

He said, looking around curiously. He definitely wasn't home.
Her room was a dark tint, but had a red intertior. The bed and small cuches in her room was red. Her room smelled sweet, but the smell couldn't be placed. No problem. She shuts the door behind him, and sits on her bed. Now, what's bothering you?

Max sits next to her, turning his head to the side to look at her.

"I don't have a problem.."

He spoke in a troubled tone.

"It's strange.. But I don't have any problems. I've become accustomed to them.. But they're gone. I feel like I'm overlooking something."
She crosses one leg over the other, and looks at him, curiously. Are you sure? I felt something...not too long ago when we were downstairs, but if you sya nothing's bothering you, then I'll believe you.

Max closes his eyes, leaning forward slightly.

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

He smiles slightly, opening his eyes to look at Laidair.

"You really haven't changed much, have you?"
No, I haven't at all...really. She says, smiling. Her tail flicks lightly, and her black eyes shine lightly
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

Max follows Laidair closely, examining the walls. He stands still for a moment, walking forward through the door as she opened it.

"Thanks.."

He said, looking around curiously. He definitely wasn't home.
Her room was a dark tint, but had a red intertior. The bed and small cuches in her room was red. Her room smelled sweet, but the smell couldn't be placed. No problem. She shuts the door behind him, and sits on her bed. Now, what's bothering you?

"It's strange.. But I don't have any problems. I've become accustomed to them.. But they're gone. I feel like I'm overlooking something."
She crosses one leg over the other, and looks at him, curiously. Are you sure? I felt something...not too long ago when we were downstairs, but if you sya nothing's bothering you, then I'll believe you.

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

No, I haven't at all...really. She says, smiling. Her tail flicks lightly, and her black eyes shine lightly

Max smiles, sitting up straight.

"I can't decide if it's good or bad.. But then again, do I really need to?"

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

She smiles back, and begins toying with her tail lightly, almost shyly. No...no need to decide...
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

She smiles back, and begins toying with her tail lightly, almost shyly. No...no need to decide...

"You'll have to excuse me.. I'm not one for small talk.."

Max smiled coyly. looking to the side. There were many different thoughts going through his mind. He just wanted to act on impulse, like he used to.

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
sarix opens his eye to watch the cub play with his hat
the cub rolls around on it, biting, and hissing at it playfully as it has its back turned to him
sarix laughs alittle still watching the cub
Once after pummeling it into the ground, the cub trotts off happily for a bit, then turns around, and crouches low in the grass, sneaking back up on the hat. Having the hat in its sights, the cub pounces on the hat again
sarix laughs alittle more at the cubs playing
The cub then hears his laughter, and hides behind the hat, then peeks out from behind it
sarix grins as the hat appears on the cubs head

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

Max smiled coyly. looking to the side. There were many different thoughts going through his mind. He just wanted to act on impulse, like he used to.
At his response, she just sits, and stays quiet, not knowing what to do or say. Figuring he's thinking, she conitnues to stay quiet.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Once after pummeling it into the ground, the cub trotts off happily for a bit, then turns around, and crouches low in the grass, sneaking back up on the hat. Having the hat in its sights, the cub pounces on the hat again
The cub then hears his laughter, and hides behind the hat, then peeks out from behind it
The cub then looks up at the hat, and tries to shake it off, then continues to chase after it

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
The cub then looks up at the hat, and tries to shake it off, then continues to chase after it
sarix laughs alittle bit more before standing up to strech

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
The cub notices him get up, and he slinks ove,r almost on his stomach, with the hat in his mouth. It then drops it near his feet, then looks up at him with his green eyes

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
The cub notices him get up, and he slinks ove,r almost on his stomach, with the hat in his mouth. It then drops it near his feet, then looks up at him with his green eyes
sarix looks down and carfully and slowly reaches down to scratch the cub behind the ear

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
sarix looks down and carfully and slowly reaches down to scratch the cub behind the ear
the cub bowed its head, flinching lightly as he went to pet him
He sprints the halls as a fox thinking about sumone he loves might be here.

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
Dark Laidair
vampirate_sLuShY
the cub bowed its head, flinching lightly as he went to pet him
sarix gentally pets the cub, making sure not to hurt it

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
fatallogic
He sprints the halls as a fox thinking about sumone he loves might be here.
a small black wolf about his size looks at him, and follows after him. Instead of light blue eyes on a black wolf, the eyes were black and souless. She had tags and they jingled and chimed. On the tag read: "Lai"
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan
Dark Laidair
Squirrelmancan

"Yeah.. Yeah.."

At his response, she just sits, and stays quiet, not knowing what to do or say. Figuring he's thinking, she conitnues to stay quiet.

"I should probably go.. Damn Overwatch on my coattails. I can't stay in one place for long.."

Max stands, looking at Laidair, then shifting his view to the door. The darkness was already playing tricks with his eyes, and a slight sense of paranoia was settling into his mind. He didn't feel safe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff