no 0.49602543720191 49.6% [ 312 ]
Total Votes:[ 629 ]

Tipsy Lover

User Image

::Jocelyn::
~Demon~

::痛み::欺瞞::恐怖::
Angel to some......

"Grim cercomsoances indeed. How many servived?" She asked curiously not trying to pry but hoping maybe his information might be of some help

"His name is Vamana" she replied "he's not one you want to run into" the demon stated flatly knowing numerous people probably already died at his had before she had shown up. Question was did anyone notice them missing? Her brother was well know for massacring and commuting every sin known to man. Of course he could be charismatic but he usually enjoyed brawlin more.

..Demon to others
::痛み::欺瞞::恐怖:::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

"Very grim. Ah and the survivors too. I think there were four including myself. All the poor humans perished..." Kryx responded with a slight almost sarcastic sigh. The name didn't really ring a bell and it seemed like it was a good thing he hadn't. "Sounds dreadful..."

The man answered and smiled a bit even though he knew it were no joking matter. That's how his humor went a lot of the time too; Not funny at all. "Unless you don't want to find him?" Kryx finished consider how her tone changed about mentioning he shouldn't run into this Vamana.
Just Mo

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

"How unfortunate it is to be so fragile " she thought on the subject of all the deaths in the crash perhaps even more interesting is only 4 came out even in a world fille with Imortals. She sighed thinking back to Vamana "he can be but he's family. What can I say?" She laughed at the thought of how different she and her brother were. It was hard to think they came from the same parents.

"Don't want to find him?" She asked a bit confused "sorry Im no quite following where your going" she laughed lightly thinking she must have missed something somehow

..Demon to others

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

"Well I'm not fragile, if it helps..." The short haired man joked a bit with a wink and he was right that she missed his joke completely. That happened a lot to him, so he was used to that."I was only saying that if one didn't want to stumble into your brother, then do you want to find him? If he's that sort of ruffian..."

He replied, hoping that cleared the air a bit as he went back to sipping his wine, not quite sure what else to say, hoping she'd say something else to liven the conversation back up again.
Just Mo

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

"Ahh I see. I think I'm tracking now" she smiled lightly "and if your not so fragile.... What may I ask are you? Obviously not human" she arched her brow still trying to figure this man out step by step.

As she relaxed more around him she soon decided he was not a threat and seemed to calm a bit but she never fully dropped her guard "where you from anyway?" She asked finishin her drink and waving for another. She didn't seem to e affected by the alcohol even though she had already finished off enough to drop a large man

..Demon to others

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Kryx didn't quite know what he meant by her tracking. Maybe tracking down her brother? But what for? It was obvious the brute could handle himself. "You're tracking him down then?" He responded, trying to think of how to best reply to her next question. Typically his company wasn't so eager and straightforward so it threw him off guard a lot. Oh well.

"I'm a sort of summoner, you might say. I come from a line of semi wealthy demons. I can summon up demons, though I prefer the animal like ones for they are more interesting to watch as they tear into my enemies..." He spat out as if it were casually conversation, though if she thought enough about it, she would notice the kind of creepy smile he had on his face just mentioning the idea.

"I come from a small Isle called Argonia. Not many have heard of it. But I grew up there with my eight brothers and twelve sisters." He finished to give her a kind of idea what she was working with here.
Just Mo

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

"Oh haha, I merely ment that I understand" she smiled realizing her terminology didn't suit everyone "Ahh and what's the highest level demon you have managed to summon ?" She smirked almost enjoying the way he spoke of her summoned brothers tearing into the flesh of his enimies and enacting his will.

"I'm strait out of hell myself but I suppose my home was always Europe. No where spicific but anywhere on the cost" she smiled at the thought having lived in grand mansions on cliffsides and small rooms in various inns. "I have only one sibling thank goodness.... He's hadd enough to deal with on his own" a soft laugh escaped her lips at all the trouble they had got into together

..Demon to others

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Highest level demon? Like from what gate of hell? Or..? "I can't really say for sure. I bet you find that silly of me, but I know what gate or circle of hell they are conjured from, if that's what you mean..." He answered, not feeling so tough and witty in front of the girl now. He wasn't hot s**t anymore. His knowledge in that area had run out.

"So uh, at least it seems we have something in common. I'm not born right out of hell, but close enough to it you could say." It was nice that it seemed she liked his twisted smile in slightly flashbacking to a time he watched his hounds murder things.

"My siblings were quite the handful. I know how you feel, even just having one. One can be enough." Kryx finished up and laughed softly and took another drink of his wine.

(( I've got to head to bed now. Continue tomorrow ^-^ ))
Just Mo

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

"The levels are everything" she laughed "sounds like you were summoning hell hounds rather then actual demons though" she was pokin fun now, well aware tha he was capable of summoning higher level demons but was he good enough to summon ones like her or her brother? This would remain to be seen.

"Eh what can you expect from the spawn of wrath and vanity?" She laughed knowing her brother followed more after their father then their mother. "So tell me about your parents" she slowly shifted to the seat beside him now, not wanting all their information. To get to the other patrons of the bar. What she really wanted to know was his ranking. Demons were very much about strength and pecking order.

..Demon to others

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

He could tell she was picking at him and so shrugged a bit. He knew the capabilities of his summoning skills. Just not the 'level'. To him though, it wasn't worth trying to explain it to her at the moment. He didn't know quite else to say about his parents. They were his parents after all. So he had to think about it. And noticed she had moved closer to him before asking.

That was a good gesture, he supposed as well. Too many other things they could be talking about, but oh well. He'd have to settle with his parents. And well she wouldn't get much of that either. "My parents are descendants of Lucifer and Azmodeus. Lucifer on my Fathers side. Azmodeus from my Mother. So there's Pride and Lust for you." He started, giving her a bit about his parents. And then on to himself for he was sure that's what she was also after.

"In all my siblings out of the three levels, level one being the highest rank up there, I am a Classified Advanced Demon. Just above Chaotic." Which practically meant he had climbed up two steps out of the usual six on the chain of command since...well...he was born he supposed. Or if looked at it in a different light, he was a Lord, not quite yet a Duke or Arch Duke. Hopefully that helped her questions. Probably made him seem even younger than she first thought.

Just Mo

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

Jocelyn found ourself impressed by his linage. She was in no way a low level demon but she was not as high ranking as he seemed to be "ahh seems we dont fall to far from the same tree" she laughed at the thought "my brother and I are are son and son and doughter of wrath and vanity" she stated simply "In my younger years I was the Devils right hand. But things change" she smiled remembering back to her younger years. "My brother an I are now soul collectors" she took another drink shrugging the thoight off.

The demoness was not a terribly old demon, infact she was still quite young only being little under the age of 3000. soul collectors were not highly thought of as those who did the Devils budding but someone had to do it, and it gave her and her brother all he freedom they wanted to do as they wished long as the debts were collected.

..Demon to others

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

She seemed pleased about him, or at least his lineage, which was really good. Very good to know that he hadn't turned her away by being under her expectations and all. He looked at her as she mentioned being a soul collector. At least her fears of him being a demon hunter were extinct.

"You could be my right hand." He chuckled lightly, fully hoping she got the bit of the innuendo in his joke this time. Ah, he really cracked himself up a lot of the time. Although if she did go the serious route, being his right hand...had to have had some benefits, right?

Just Mo

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lai smirked as she seemed to have instantly caught their attentions. Rather her smile never truly diminished as she continued to chat with them and love on the lovely wolf female she had in her lap. "Well, I could perhaps send you on a chase. Don't worry about the Unicorn. No ill will happen to it. That one is mine anyhow.." She replied and watched their expressions with curious black eyes. "Money to the one who catches her...a small fortune.." She responded, looking between those interested.
"It's not just about me. Roaven, Soren what do you think of it? Up for a bit of a harmless challenge this time?" Tesh asked, sensing that Victoria was going to sit this one out. Tesh was a good Captain who didn't see it as a betrayal though. If she had ordered a command at Victoria and she didn't follow, that's something different. Soren nodded and rubbed his Captain's back for a moment. "I'm with you, down for some fun." He answered and looked at Roaven.

Tipsy Lover

User Image

~Demon~

Angel to some......

The demoness laughed lightly giving a coy smile "maybe if your lucky " she replied with out skipping a beat. "But we will see" she slowly pushed her hair back from her eyes before finishing off her drink and waving for another.

He certainly interested her, it wasn't often one saw demons ranking much higher then Jocelyn just walking around middle earth like another mortal, much less one who actually summoned demons. This certainly cought her interest most of all.

"So if you don't mind my asking.." She slowly looked over at him with a look of inquiry "....what brought you to middle earth?" She asked with genuin curiosity "I mean the only ones who come up here are doin their job or are too low to send someone else to snare their dinner"

..Demon to others

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas