kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA
Super High School level Delivery boy

Nagi had been listening just outside the doors. He felt it would be awkward and rude to burst through the door during a serious moment for them all. when the door open, Nagi jump back with a startle gasp. "umm...?" he began, but the small girl left without saying a word. Sheepishly rubbing his head he walked into the room and heard a male spoke about heading to their room to sleep. "Late? never done that before." Nagi sighed. Which was fine, he was feeling exhausted from eave dropping earlier. Seeing everyone heading upstairs, Nagi assumed that was where the room was being held. He pulled out his electronic Id and saw that it had a room number.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akito Sanosuke

Akito was annoyed as the bear laughed, but still hiding his smirk. If he wants a show, oh that bear will definitely get to see a real killer of a show, that's for sure. He listened as the bear had explained about their rooms and how at 10 PM it is night time and from then until 7 AM, the water is turned off. Akito saw as it got to be 10 and the bear had quickly disappeared, relieved that it was gone now. He heard the guy say that he didn't ask for a reply to his question, annoyed by that. If he didn't want answers, then why did he ask it in the first place? Akito watched as everyone was leaving, deciding to go to his room as well. He needs to get some sleep, so that tomorrow he can check out the whole resort and see what they have available here to use, along with getting to know all of his targets. Akito hoped that all of his stuff is in his hotel room too as he was walking to find his room.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi & Sakina
Seiichi looked at Sakina, "Well we should head to our rooms...You gonna' be alright? I saw that coughing fit earlier..." Sakina nodded, "Yeah...I have a weak heart but I have these pills to help with that...worried about what will happened when I run out thought..." As if on a cue Monokuma popped out "Monokuma appears!" Sakina and Seiichi fell back" Ah!" they both said in unison as Monokuma laughed "Upupupu! Gave ya a fright eh?" Sakina glared, "What do you want?!" He held out a bottle "What's that?" She asked confused, "Those precious pills. You will be resupplied each week." He said as she took it and he waddled off. "Well that's convenient...I guess I'll see ya later..." Seiichi chuckled. "Seiichi...Seiichi Murakawa..." Sakina nodded, "I'm Sakina Tachibana..." She walked off to her room...and Seiichi headed to his.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Rika stormed off to her room, smacking the first person she saw and throwing a beanie off of Nagi's head, giving him a look that said, "Go on, say something, I DARE you."

She walked ahead to her room and looked through her bags, and out her window, completely barred, locked, and shut. Rika took a knife out of her bag and pressed hard into the metal bar of her window, frowning. "Harder than steel. That didn't even leave a scratch..." she stared at it worriedly, wondering just how she was going to get out of here.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maiko Hina

Maiko had heard Alice introduce herself, smiling and glad to have someone here that she can trust at least. She wondered what the other's talent is, curious. Then she saw as they had found her room, hearing the other ask if she would be okay. "Um...I don't think so. The idea of sleeping here in a hotel room on a resort with no idea if someone will come kill me, and without my family or friends nearby is very frightening. Can I stay with you, just for tonight?" Maiko had then said back to Alice, looking down. She was afraid of being alone in a strange room, worrying that in the middle of the night, someone could come kill her in order to get out.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Monokuma

Monokuma, one again as if on cue. Popped up near Alice and Maiko. "Monokuma Appears Again!!" He laughed at their despair "Upupupi!!" He waddled beside Maiko and closed the door. "No need to despair! The doors lock from the inside! And picking them is against regulations! Think of it as the one safe place you got!" He then pointed to Alice "And you...tryin to befriend her so you can axe her off? How malicious! Well I gotta go do some more stuff. Sayonara!" He said and waddled off

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA

Nagi frown as someone came from behind him and knock him upside his head. Causing his beanie to fall off. Looking around for the corupt, he saw a girl giving him a knowing glare. Shivering, he didn't say anything, but pick up his fallen hat. Tugging it firmly over his head and sigh. Once she was out of site and ear-shot he whisper, "Rude.". He later found his room and saw a simple but elegant interior. On the bed was a familiar bag and hope blossom across his chest. Hoping beyond hope that the one item he can't lived without was inside. Inside was the black and rough-up skateboard. "I missed you. I never want us to part again." Nagi cooed as he rubbed his cheek against the rough surface.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi & Sakina

Seiichi walked into his room, making sure he locked the door and proceeded to get a shower, he yawned as he got on some sleeping clothes and climbed into bed, "This is quite a mess..." he said and drifted to sleep.

*Ding dong bing bong*

Seiichi turned to see a monitor on the wall, with Monokuma sitting in a chair..."The time is now 7 AM! Get ready to greet another woooonderful day! Up up up rise and shine!" Then it flickered off. Seiichi got up and got dressed, he then walked out of his room locking the door and headed down to the cafe, figured that's where everyone might go...

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA

Nagi woke up confused. Wondering where he was and how he got here. Yesterday seemed like a bad dream. Sitting up, he pushed the blanket from his body and as his bare feet touched the ground. The memory of yesterday came in clear focus. Yesterday wasn't a bad dream and he was stuck here. Waiting for someone to killed him. Rubbing his face, he thought about staying in his room all day. "I couldn't stay in one place to save my life." Nagi nervously laugh as he took a quick shower and put back on the same clothes he wore yesterday. Pulling the beanie over his head and dropping the skate board on the floor. The ground was smooth and lack carpet so he was able to glide by quickly. Seeing the turn for the stairs, he kick it board off the ground and grind down the stair case. Keeping his center of gravity as he hopped off once he reached the ground.
User Image

Kain Ishikawa

Kain Groaned as he felt like someone had bashed his head in with a baseballbat. Slowely sitting up as he felt the wind rush through his hair and felt the sand underneath his hands.Looking around as his vision was a bit blurry before sharpening to a point that he could see normal again.Widenening his eyes in surprise as he got up and looked around."This is defenitly not what I was expecting."He said to himself as he started walking towards the Hotel he spotted.Seeming to be the most logical thing that he could do at the moment.

As he entered he noticed that there were more people, who are just as confused as he was.Before he could speak, He felt something heavy in his jack pocket. Taking it out he noticed that the other people had the same thing. After a short examination, it seemed that it was an electronic ID. It had basicly almost everythign about him on it.From his day of birth,where he came from,his parents even somethings that he thought nobody would never know about. Scratching his head in confusing as he suddenly heard a voice adress them all.Welcoming them to the resort.After a closer look he noticed that it was a stuffed bear. Although he had his suspicions that the inside wasn't as soft looking as the outside.It was a bigger shock for Kain to hear that they were stuck here forever. In a tiny corner at the back of his mind, he would have considered it.

Seemingly after a while as he came over the shock.He was already thinking about a way to get out of this place, with out having to kill anyone. He was greatly against it, but if the situation arises he wouldn't be caught off guard like that.Seeing that everyone was retiring to their room. He went to his own in silence and mulled over everything almost the whole night until he fell asleep.

Hearing some kind of alarm he got up and saw the bear on a screen again.Giving it an annoyed glance as he got up and got dressed.Runnign a hand through his unruly hair as he decided to go to the Cafeteria.Where likely the others would be. After a short while he arrived there.Tking a seat in a corner as his stomache wasn't awake yet.He started brooding, feeling a bit nervous.Kain smiled sadly as he shook his head."Looks like I got myself in to something big that i might not be able to get out of with Logic."he muttered to himself as he just stayed there untill the rest arrived
User Image

Ari Takao

Ari woke up in lounge chair beside the pool.Pulling her hat back as she sat up and look around.Strangely enough she couldn't remember that she was going to the pool.Last thing that she remembered was laying on her bed with her tablet, while watching oen of the new Anime series.Quickly getiing up as she fixed her clothes. "I don't remember getting dressed or going outside."She said in a light panick.Looking around the pool to see if there was any indication of life here.Seeing her Sketchpad that she always carried with her when she wanted to hone her drawing skills.She quickly grabbed it and signed in relief as it hadn't been damaged or opened in anyway. "I wonder what happened, Oh my God what if I was kidnapped like that girl on the news last night. "she said panicking even more and realised that they must have put clothes on her too.

Shaking her head as she claped her hands on her cheeks."No,no,no! They saw my panda underwear!"she said and then quickly look around again.Feeling something heavy in her back pocket after a moment.She pulled the weird electronic device out.Switching it on, her face paled even more as she saw all her information displayed in the screen.Even the most embaressing ones where she was trying out costumes."My life is Sooo over!"she said and signed as she decided to look around for a bit.Her mind conjuring some images of dread as she shook her head again."Okay Ari get a grip of yourself and find someplace to ask for information."She said nodding to herself. Looking around as she spotted the hotel.She snapped her fingers in a victory like manner as she moved allong.

HAving arrived there a few moments later.She saw that she wasn't the only one here.Staying in the background as she didn't know these people.She waited and looked aroudn to see if there where any people from staff around here.Realising a moment later that there were none she signed and let herself fall on her knees.Hearing someone speak, she looked up and saw a talking bear."Oh my god, this is so freaking awesome. Must be some kind of event." She said to herself, but by the reactions of these people.She somehow started to doubt it as there were enraged cries and protests from the rest. Feeling a cold shiver run through her spine.She hugged herself in a vain attempt to keep her warm."This can't be true, this can't be happening!"she furiously whispered to herself. Before realising that everyone had gone their own way.

Remembering that the bear said that it was night time.She followed the route and found her room.Closing and locking the door.She let herself fall onto her bed and cried herself to sleep.As she came to realize that this was real and not just some kind of game.their lives where depending on it.

After the morning alarm.She got up and signed as she realised that it all wasn't just a bad dream last night.Taking ashower as she washed her face.Brushing her hair as Ari got dressed.After finishing she looked around and noticed that most of her stuff wa sin here.Except for a life line outside of this twisted dream that she was having.Feelign her stomache grumble.She thought that she might think about something else and headed out of her room.To move towards the cafeteria.

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Kazumi

Kazumi sat up in her bed. Monokuma's rules were all she could think about last night. She should feel something - terror, panic, anything - but the numbness was all she could feel. This was supposed to be a fun trip, not a nightmare out of Silent Hill.

This can't be right! She thought after getting of the shower and dressed. Someone must be lying.

The hallway was empty. Her head still felt light-headed but that may be from the lack of sleep and caffeine. As she headed towards the cafeteria, she ran into a blonde haired boy and light haired girl.

"Good morning," she said. "Who are you?"

----

Hiro

Hiro leaned against the hallway wall. He wasn't hungry yet, but what good would it do to join the others at the café? The gang doesn't know he was trapped in this hell hole!

Looking up, he spotted one of the others leaving their rooms.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi & Sakina

Seiichi got some breakfast for himself before sitting down, Sakina wandered in with a yawn, "I'm gonna guess nobody else slept well either?" She asked as she sat across from Seiichi looking at the others. Seiichi shook his head, "Kept wakin' up..." he said with a tired expression. "I couldn't get a wink...I know the doors can lock and picking em is agaionst the rules but still..."

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Monokuma was on my mind last night." Kazumi said. She looked over at Seiichi and Sakina. "What about you two?"

Hiro walked into the cafeteria with a coffee in his hand. Taking a sip, he muttered "Makes sense everyone else looks like crap."

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi & Sakina

Sakina noddea, "I couldn't stop-" she was cut off by a loud laugh "Upupupu!!" That damn bear was back... "So did you all find the rooms to your likings?" He asked as he was sitting on the table across the room close to them. "And you were all thinking about me? I'm so embarassed I didn't know I was such a popular bear!" Sakina got mad, "Will you get out of here!" She yelled but started coughning then took two pills. "Careful! Don't want you croaking just yet!" He said mockingly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff