Maiko Hina 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Another Person 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maiko Hina

Maiko had heard Rika, smiling a bit from knowing that she would understand and glad as she nodded back to her. So she then whispered her secret into Rika's ear, waiting to hear what she would say in response. She remembered how the other said that she went to jail and experienced her own personal hell, sighing. At least now Rika would understand what she had meant when she told the other that she went through her own hell too in the past. It feels so good to have told people other than her parents about what happened, not having to hold it in so much anymore.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Rika grabbed Maiko and pulled her into a tight hug. She didn't know what to say. Twelve...she was so young. To have that happen at such a young age... "Maiko..." she said, staring her straight in the eyes with a serious expression, deciding to tell her a secret as well. If Maiko was willing to trust her with something so personal, maybe it was fair... "Do you...remember that scar I had when we all went to the spa together?"

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Maiko Hina

Maiko was so surprised, feeling as Rika had pulled her into a tight hug. Then she could see the other staring at her eyes, so serious and wondering what she was going to say. Now she had heard Rika ask her if she remembered the scar she had when they all went to the spa together, nodding back. "Yeah, of course I remember that. Why?" Maiko was saying back to her, wondering why she would ask that. Is Rika going to tell her a secret too, about what happened in her past as well? She waited to hear what it would be about, honored that the other would even tell her.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Rika hung her head a minute, she knew she didn't do anything wrong, but she hadn't told many people this story. Even Nagi hadn't heard it. But Maiko trusted her, and maybe it was okay to trust her, back... Rika talked very softly, half whispering but was quiet enough only Maiko heard her.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Maiko Hina

Maiko was listening as Rika quietly told her, absolutely shocked to hear what she said. Oh god, all this time she has been keeping that in for so long, going through something like that. So Maiko then hugged her back tightly, feeling so awful. "Rika, I am so sorry. I had no idea. Have you told Nagi?" she whispered back to her, knowing how close the two are. Nagi should really know about that as it isn't good for couples to hide anything from each other, and he would understand like he had with her secret. No one should ever have to deal with what Rika did, so much loss and hurt all because of a bad person. Now Maiko felt like she had grown closer to the other due to both of them having bad experiences in their past that are a little similar.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"N-no...I haven't told him. I wasn't sure if I should tell anyone, but...to trust me with something like that...it's only fair. I trust you, too, Maiko, so..." she bit her lip, "I'll tell him... We're with each other so much...I can tell him anytime. It'll be alright. He'll understand. I'm sure of it." she smiled.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Maiko Hina

Maiko had heard Rika say that she would tell Nagi, nodding back as she smiled. "Alright. Thank you, Rika." she now said to the other before she let go, looking back at Alice and Nagi. It seems like there was nothing else to look for in this gift shop, knowing that they still have the boat docks to go to. "It looks like there is nothing else here. So should we head down to the boat docks to investigate?" Maiko had then asked everyone, feeling so relieved to have told her secret to everyone. She also felt honored, getting to know Rika's secret and having felt so bad for her too. But they have to move forward in order to stop the Mastermind and end this killing game for good.

kawaakari dreams's Datemate

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA
Super High school level delivery boy

Nagi took a looked at the paper in his hand. Now having the time to actually read what was said. As his eyes read over the words he found himself becoming increasingly disgusted. Clenching the papers in his hand, he stuff it in his pockets. He'll show everyone later as he needed to process what he seen. "Lead the way!"

Gekko

User Image
Alice looked at the two girls. Of course she was curious as to what Rika's secret was, but she knew she couldn't pry. And besides, did it even matter? The fact that knowing Rika has suffered like Maiko is enough. So as she followed the others toward the boat docks, she put her hand on Rika's shoulder and smiled at her softly. Then she fell back next to Nagi and grinned at him. She had seen him reading the papers, and this was something she wasn't afraid to pry about. "Yo Nagi.. did you find anything in the store?"

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA

Surprised by Alice question, he didn't notice Alice was looking at him. "Umm well, I found a few papers scatter on the floor of the Gift shop. It detail notes on the executions." he answered. Trying to not sound as disturbed by the notes as he felt.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Maiko Hina

Maiko had heard Nagi, nodding back as she lead the way to the boat docks with the others all following behind her. She was extremely surprised to see that there was actually a boat, wondering why Monokuma would leave one here. So she started to investigate it, now seeing as there was a large hole in it. Of course that stupid bear would make it unable for them to escape on this boat, sighing. Maiko now heard as Alice asked Nagi if he had found anything in the gift shop before he said that he found papers with detailed notes on the executions. "Notes on the executions? Why would there be notes like that left scattered around? The last execution didn't even happen less than a day ago, so how could there be already notes about it?" she then said back to Alice and Nagi, confused. Surely those executions had to have been planned, but why were the notes left in the gift shop? Now it felt like Monokuma was trying to mess with them, get them off the trail of the true Mastermind here. Maiko decided to keep looking around for anything else here, thinking about all of this.

Gekko

User Image
Alice stared wide eyed at Nagi. "That's disturbing. What do they say exactly?" She pushed a strand out of her hair and sighed. This island got more mysterious every minute. She walked to the edge of the dock and saw a tool case. She looked inside and saw a hammer, nails, screw drivers, and plenty of other things. Pretty much anything and everything you would need to repair a boat. She also spotted some sails folded underneath the kit. Suddenly a spark of hope lit up her face. The normally stoic girl smiled giddily and ran over to the others. "Look at that!!!! It looks like we can use that stuff to repair the boat!!"

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image NAGI NAKAGAWA

Nagi looked through all the notes, "Like I said, their notes on the death and executions so far. Even the most recent with Wakana and Bonbon. It very detailed and very well written." Nagi lied as best as he can, but the notes weren't something he believe to be spoken out loud. Just in case Monokuma tried to take them away or have him killed from finding them. Once reaching the boat repair stop, he pulled Rika aside to asked her something. "What up with you and Alice? Is something going on?"

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Maiko Hina

Maiko was shocked to hear that notes were also on the deaths too, having the most recent with Wakana and Bonbon as they were very detailed and very well written. Why would the Mastermind be making such detailed notes on all of the executions and deaths so far? Then she saw as Alice was smiling, hearing her and smiling a bit. But now she had thought of something as she sighed, frowning. "That would be great, except there is a large hole in the boat and there's no way Monokuma would let us try to repair the boat in order to escape. The second we finish repairing it, he'll probably appear and destroy it just to spite us and get us to despair even more. If it weren't for all these cameras and him watching us though, that would be a good idea to repair the boat." Maiko had now said back to Alice, feeling bad for saying such negative things. But considering how sadistic and evil Monokuma is, she wouldn't be surprised if he did do that and then tell them that they're supposed to use those tools to kill each other. Then she was thinking of where else to explore, wondering if she could find any new information in the Manager's Office again or somewhere else that has been open.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Seiichi decided to find everyone else when he did he said simply, "I'm going to take a bath. Who wants to come to the spa?" But as he did he would hold a note saying he found something, and that only guys should come and they can inform the girls later so it didn't look suspicious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff