Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
                                                  Ah. There it was.

The Invitation he had been looking for. Slowly the Ice Dragon turned back toward the dinner at hand and hinged low at the hips before rising with fluid grace his crimson pools falling upon the Metal Dragon. “Thank you.” He murmured softly. His gaze briefly flickered toward Deja who was engaged in conversation with those around her. Happy and drunk on compliments. He wasn’t allowed to admire her for long before Zephyr called out to him. Leaving the Ice Drake wanting to strangle him with his own tongue.

Without missing a beat, Jokull flashed a thousand white smile and perfectly straight teeth at the Air Dragon. As if no time had passed between them and certainly no ill wishes, he chuckled. “Ah yes, indeed I have. But of course if I did come down in the buff I fear there wouldn’t be enough smelling salts for the young women seated about this table.” Another chuckle rumbled in his chest. “As vain as ever? Wasn’t it your vanity that caused us to get kicked out of one or two establishments back in the day.” He smirked at his former friend. “Truly one must be particularly terrible to get kicked out of a brothel.”

“It is good to see you again. Zeph.” He murmured as the faint mutterings about his snow and ice. His gaze skipped over the Air Dragon’s head and landed on a pretty blonde. His eyes twinkled with mischief but he did nothing for the moment as the Fire Drake took that moment to pipe up his own disdain.

He then turned that thousand watt smile toward the Fire Drake. “It would seem we did get off on terrible footing and I offer my most humblest of apologies, Lord Zhong. But Dragon’s of my species are extremely territorial and once we stake a claim on a certain area or person we are rather boorish. We are as rough as the land we love, I’m afraid. It’s a short coming of mine and I shall do better to cure it.” He admitted as his gaze shifted toward his woman. She glided around the table and sank low to say something in the Fire Drakes ear.

The beast with in him roared in outrage, wanting to shed the human guise and eliminate the threat to his woman. He did his best to rein in his rage and it only subsided when she moved toward him and when she spoke he was pretty sure his jaw would have hit the floor if he hadn’t been clenching it. Rendevous earlier? She thought…she thought she’d been with him? He bit back the chuckle, covering it with a cough. Oh it was too much, to rich. He gave her an easy smile and drew in a deep breath when something different greeted his nose and his Dragon rose for a completely different reason as she passed him and glided toward The Light Dragon.

She was pregnant and it was his. Mentally his Dragon trumpeted in triumph as he easily followed behind Deja and found a seat next to the Light Dragon. He tipped his head in greeting toward the male before he filled his wine glass to the brim with white wine and with a single stroke of his fingers frost covered the glass. Chilling his drink before he took a generous sip.

Perhaps today was a good day after all?

He was in such a pleasant mood that when Zeph began his crowing it only caused a mischievous smirk to curve the firm cut of his mouth. Crimson pools were hooded as they followed Deja’s progression around the table. And he took another sip of his wine, swirling it about in his mouth and tasting it’s flavor. It was crisp and sweet and smooth. Swallowing it he glanced back down the table toward the Wind Dragon. “Well if it were to melt then these ladies certainly will get an eye full, now won’t they.” He murmured, flicking a glance across the table at his woman with a soft chuckle he threw her a wink.

Ice Drakes becoming Water Drakes. What an absurd idea that was. He snorted at the man frosting the air with his chilled breath. “I am astounded that you would suggest such a thing. If memory serves me well, we had spent many a summer together and I surely did not melt into a puddle because of the heat.” He shook his head and rolled his eyes. “You lecherous old hound, stop fishing for compliments. You puff up anymore I’m sure you will pop.”

Taking another sip of his drink and chuckled around the mouthful of liquid. “I’m sorry, I am not that gifted my young friend and do not feed the lech. If you do we shall never hear the end of it this night.” He said after swallowing his drink and with a wave of his hand.

But then, what he wasn’t expecting was the praise that came his way. A snowy brow rose into his hairline. Flatteries were not something he was accustomed to but he took them with grace. “Oh no no, young one, he and I go back many eons now and I am use to his jibs and narcissistic personality.” He uttered the next low but was certain Zeph would hear him. “I’m quite sure that if you placed a mirror infront of our feathery friend he would preen himself like a peacock and become so infatuated with himself he would never leave his chambers.” He teased giving the light dragon a wink.

“And you may know me as Jokull and it is already been made known of what element I possess.” He said with another smirk. He placed a closed fist over his heart, a warriors greeting. “It is a pleasure to meet you Lambrecht.”

with;; errybody~ xxxx where;; dinning room
                                                  ooc;; let it snow let it snow let it snow~
                                                  ALSO EDITED

Dangerous Codger

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Beast of the Sands
"War brings me where it will. On the burning dunes of my homeland your armies lie scorched and desiccated. But I bring glad tidings. For it is not the steel of my armies, or the winds of my homelands, or the heat of my sun which will bring your demise.
It is my charming smile that will doom your kingdom."

Inarhotep smirked at Yasamin as she seemed to contemplate his words about treats. Continuing to eat in relative silence. His eyes watching from person to person. Seeing Zuri talking with Zhong and how the fire drake's mood improved remarkably. There was perhaps something of a c***k in the red lord's scales with that ape. But Inarhotep's brow furrowed a little. Ape she may be but depending on what Zhong thought of her well... Tlaloc had taken someone precious from him. He wondered if he was contemplating the same thing. But then he kept his mask of calm about him. Reasoned that it wasn't like he was killing the girl. Just that he'd be using her as leverage after this Tlaloc business was attended to. But the food, the food. He politely kept eating. Yasamin didn't seem to realize at first his meaning. But she got it. And he simply gave a playful smirk that left it ambiguous and whispered in her ear.
"Of course. Not nearly as lovely as another combination~"
His fingers traced over hers as he teased her. Really sometimes she made it far too easy.

When she asked about the fighting he blinked. Smiling. In polite Ara-Kessian tones he responded to her.
<"No my pet. Not all dragons are friends. Allies at best, friends a rarity. We are jealous gods, little one. Jealous and powerful. Why our own Ara-Kess is flooded with sandstorms from Sand Dragon Lords bickering over territories and oasis ownership. And even here the bonds of alliance can be frail. For there is much tension in Ocena. And there was a vicious assault upon this castle not too long past. It makes the god-kings of Ocena distrusting. And angry too.">
Inarhotep stabbed at some food and took a large bite. His gaze returning to the unfolding drama.

He watched the ice dragon with interest. Glancing between the various players of this little story. And he felt perhaps unknown triangles lay before him. Pyramids to build up perhaps. But it was not a night for plots but for celebrations. And he looked at Yasamin once more. Speaking Ara-Kessian.
<"I feel there are untold interactions that have led to a secret drama. Such interesting folks were are guests of.">

With: Deej, Lam and Silva...but not like...near them...Yasamin...just...everyone. He's with everyone

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
#cd504bUser Image

The sound of her name from his mouth was erotic. Was there any other word to describe that delicious purr and how it made her toes curl in her slippers? She flashed him a small devious smirk, her lashes lowering and hid expression before they rose. In the depths of those blue sapphires fire danced, as bright and as vibrant as the Fire Drake next to her. Her tongue gave a slow deliberate lick along her lower lip, savoring the sweetness of the wine as less than proper images danced in her mind. Images of entangled arms and legs, of lips traveling to devious places and savoring all that fire.

Her gaze shifted away from him, fearful she would drowned in those eyes and unseemly images and allow him to have his way with her right here infront of everyone—after all she was feeling quite adventurous of late. She gave the Light Dragon a bright smile. “Yes Deja does indeed know her way around the kitchen. I have thought I would often die from such amazing food.” She said catching Deja’s eye, and smiling at her sister. Who seemed absolutely on cloud nine.

“Oh forgive me, M’Lord. My name is Zuri.” She murmured musically. Returning her attention toward Deja she grinned. "Ah well then I will be sure to have those as well as a bit of everything else, I am truly starving." She murmured, the funny thing was. It was no lie. She was famished. When had she eaten last anyway, she'd been so busy with everything else she probably had skipped breakfast or luncheon. Turning back toward her wine and meal her gaze lowered when…something caught her attention. Her lashes lifted and landed smack dab on. It can’t be. It took all of her will power to remember not to gawk at him, but how…why was he here!?

She followed him as he moved and quickly looked toward her sisters and then back toward him as he flashed her a smile but his eyes held a warning. She cleared her throat and looked down. Though she was saved and given a moments reprieve as Jokull waltzed into the room. She’d never been more thankful for him in her life and she drew in a deep breath and released it slowly before taking another more generous sip of wine.

Gathering her wits, she glanced up at Sol once more, maybe he was one of the new workers. She thought and turned her attention toward the Fire Drake who bristled with the new arrival of the Ice Dragon. She slipped her hand once more into his lip, resting it there to sooth the savage beast. But she feared there would be very little she could do when Deja made her way around the table and leaned in close toward Zhongs ear.

She felt that entity rise in that moment, she was beginning to think that it never left her, only waited quietly for the right moment and right then Zuri’s hand was placed in his lap and another woman was too close to him. Green flashed in her eyes as she watched her sister move away from him and she shifted in her seat, leaning closer to the male.

“Enjoy the evening, Zhong.” She murmured softly ignoring the others, only speaking to him as power crackled up her arm and into her fingertips as they slowly traced small circles onto his thigh. “I would hate to see all my work go up in flames.” She gave a small pout. “Wouldn’t you?” She murmured, leaning in closer to him she murmured into his ear. “Don’t allow these people to destroy your good mood. Or do you need me to remind you how good of a mood you were in?” Her lips brushed against his ear before she leaned back a devious smirk on her lips.

location;; dinning hall x x x with;; errybodyx x x thoughts;; let it gooo let it goooo, can't hold it back anymore!!
                                              ooc;;

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Connie’s smile brightened as her sister described the dress. With closed eyes she tried her best to picture what her sister was describing. It just sounded so beautiful! “It sounds fantastic.” She admitted opening her eyes, her gaze finding Deja once more before she looked at Dahlia. “I bet you look amazing. I mean…it’s weird seeing you in a dress but I think I can get use to it.” She murmured happily.

Turning toward her dinner she began to eagerly eat what ever had been put on her plate. Savoring the delicious flavors that had made her belly rumble even before she entered the room. She gave a content sigh, reminding herself to use her silverware and not use her fingers. She glanced up at the sound of another voice, quietly chewing her mouthful as her gaze shifted toward Aegis. Who rained praise on Deja and asked if she was the mother of the group. Constance instantly thought back to her childhood and the way Zuri had always been there for her. She’d been the only mother she’d ever known and the youngest hated her for it.

Swallowing she took a sip of red wine and leaned in close toward Dahlia. “I think our sister is going to float right out of her seat.” She whispered with a soft giggle, taking on a more somber tone she added. “I didn’t mean to tease you about the dress.” She tilted her head to the side resting it on her older sister’s shoulder for a moment. “I wish I could really see it, ya know?” She asked looking up at her sister who flickered in the world of shadows like the flame of a candle.

Then the room was joined by a Dragon though Connie barely paid him any mind as Lucretia came in. Lifting her head she flashed a big grin at the girl and gave her own little wave. But however her greeting with the girl was short lived as a very distinct smell wafted her way. It was stronger than it had been a moment ago and her brows drew together. Pine? Was there another blasted tree in here? She thought looking around only to see a gentlemen lean between her sisters and give them wine before he spoke and her mouth gods to honest dropped open.

Sol? Sol was here! She couldn’t help it, she gawked at him. Her eyes jumping from him then to Dahlia and back again. Why the hell was he here!?

ooc// ...

Tipsy Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It certainly was a lively evening. Everyone seemed to be entertaining themselves in one form or another. Quite a bit of banter was going back and forth between the dragons, most of which Dahlia would be enjoying it had she not be preoccupied with other thoughts. Not only feeling uncomfortable in the new attire she wore, along with the unfamiliar comments on said attire, but thinking back to the day she had...alone time with the air drake sitting across the table; wondering how Sol, a man she and her sisters had known from a time ago, was serving them dinner now; the now sudden hunger in her stomach and the mix of anxiety that wouldn't let her eat the food her sister had made.

The sounds and commotion were quite overwhelming, actually. As Connie sat beside her, and Deja served the undeserving dragons around the table, Dahlia simply pushed around the contents of her plate, the silverware clinking quietly against the china. Her eyes remained positioned on the delicious looking food, and eventually a servant came around to clear her of the appetizer round for the entree. Still, Dahlia felt no change in her appetite, and simply moved the different items strategically from one spot to another in front of her. The only thing she could be thankful for at the moment was the fact that strange fury she had difficulty controlling hadn't reered it's ugly head tonight. Now that she had a moment to recall, the first dinner they'd had here was also the first time she'd felt such volatile anger. In comparing the two occasions, this one was radically more pleasant...though she still couldn't call it a good time. At least her sisters, Deja and Zuri mostly, seemed to be enjoying themselves.

She had to force her eyes from lingering on how Zuri and lava brains seemed to be all over each other. Connie's comment on their eldest sister, though sounding positive, got no reaction out of Dahlia. The sight made her quite uncomfortable, but moreso because she herself had gotten quite intimate with one of the lords of the castle. She felt like a traitor; like she'd betrayed not only her sisters but herself as well. And still, as her chocolate orbs floated lazily toward the air drake just to get a small glimpse, she felt a strange sense of giddiness. Sighing as she sunk deeper into her chair, she once again stared down at her plate, suddenly feeling quite tired and if given the opportunity would eagerly find a place to nap.

With: Everyone
                                                    Where: Dining Hall
                                                    OOC: Finally! I have a computer! Time to compact everything into this post.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Light jokes were made at Aegis's subtle touch on Silva's reddened cheeks, his expression growing grave and serious as he peered back between the cook and lecher. There was a willingness in his former mentor's tone to continue the prattling conversation, but the Metal Dragon sighed in acknowledgement of the unfortunate previous events during his hatchling years. They were vague, but he distinctly recalled warping metal around his ears to drown particular sounds out of his head. "Ah..." Suddenly his memories became tender and his slowly snapped shut as he allowed the Western Wind to go on.

From his side, Aegis's attention was redirected towards the Light Dragon who assured the Ocena Lord there were many positive influences to even things out. Aegis's brows furrowed as he turned back to Zephyr who was chiding the new dragon at the table about superficial appearances. "Hmm...if you say so." A slightly disturbed expression came about Aegis's face as the conversation continued to wear on. The Light Dragon, for now, was preoccupied with other events going about dinner, thankfully.

In the meantime, the blonde to his left had finally managed to catch her breath as another hand extended help to the woman. Deja had offered some aid to the porcelain doll of a woman, and it somewhat peeved the Metal Dragon for he had done it first. If my attention is not deemed worthy enough, then fine, he thought irritably, reaching to return the wine back to its rightful place.

But before he could, Silva had turned to face him and it struck the Metal Dragon with more force than he could imagine. "Wh-What is it?" He demanded in hushed tones, but she just... stared. Suddenly, she looked away and before he could pull his hand away, her fingers moved and ever so slightly grazed across his. His hazel hues hardened on the brief contact but the seriousness never diminished off his face. After he was thanked, the dragon inhaled a steep breath before nodding his head. "Er, yes... you're welcome."

Finally, his plate was being filled again by a maid. Raising a fork to his mouth, he was pleased to find that it was better than he imagined. A nod of approval was in order for he had already praised the cook too much for the evening. Subtle gestures would have to suffice for the woman until the evening.

While he ate, out of the corner of his eye, the quiet woman who resembled an apparition of the castle was suddenly departing. Little mattered with the human. Aegis had no time for the weaklings present, and knowing the maids, they would tend to her regardless of an order. Another matter that caught his attention forcibly was the little pet of Zhong's who had practically latched herself to his side, pressing her lips towards his ear. A scowl of disgust carved lines into Aegis's face before he quickly regained composure. Ugh, women.

Continuing his meal, Aegis watched the dinner table in silence. Constance was present and they exchanged fewer words than he had intended to, but things with that woman were still unsettled. It bothered him, but, for now, he would let the kinks work out on their own until the gift exchange.

That is to say if he survives dinner.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image
                  User Image

Hovering closely behind Deja and Dahlia, Solomon shifted his eyes towards the elder sister as she prompted the disguised butler to help with the dinner. An exasperated sigh nearly escaped his lips, but the Earth Dragon reminded himself of his mission in the castle: save the women now, and be showered by their attention later. "Yeah, yeah," he muttered to himself once he was swallowed up by a horde of maids. They swept into the room like a rushing river, presenting platters of various dishes for the dragons and the women to eat. Solomon was handed a plate and urged by an older servant to hurry along, which he begrudgingly did.

The dragons continued their conversations, crude ones at that. Solomon paused in his tracks and eyed the white-haired one with the darker complexion. His voice was more than enough to make the Earth Dragon want to rip off his own ears and shove it into the supposed Zephyr's mouth, just so he may be silenced. How could he stand to listen to himself despite how pompous he was? Then again, that may be the reason why he talked so much.

The dinner carried on. A blonde woman was choking at the side, and a blonde dragon was happily chirping away with the newest addition to the table. On the contrary, Lucretia was a late-comer too and she was surprisingly quiet... even if it appeared to be in her nature. Suddenly, she spoke and excused herself, forcing the prophet's eyes to linger along her tiny silhouette. Ah--Lucy! Solomon took a step forward but a blockade of maids stood firm in their place, forcing the disguised dragon to remain.

Clearing his throat, Solomon fell into line with the servants and rolled his eyes toward the ceiling. This was far more annoying than he thought it'd be.

Thankfully, all the sisters seemed to grasp the hint to keep their lips sealed for the time being.

With what smelled to be roast lamb in his hands, Solomon returned to the table to lazily plop down portions onto the plates laid out. The silver-haired dragon was already served by Deja, so he dropped a sliver onto Zephyr's, and then the dragon that introduced himself as Lambrecht, and down the line of the rest of the table.

All the while, as he played the act-in servant, he couldn't help but think of how he was supposed to overthrow some of the most dangerous dragons to ever walk the lands, or fly, in some cases.

But I guess that's just a slight challenge for the ever-magnificent Sol the Prophet.

If only it wasn't such a great fib.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Apology not accepted.

The words were there, pretty and proper, but they were void of meaning. He didn't believe Jokull truly meant them. Clearly, the pompous ice drake wanted only one thing only, and that thing was leaning down to whisper against his ear. Her voice was husky and...well, he couldn't quite decipher the intention behind her words. Was she angry, or making a pass at him? He assumed the latter, considering the artful way in which she had arranged a plate and presented him with it. That, and she hadn't smashed it against his face or shoved food down his throat. That was a considerable improvement. The interruption distracted Zhong long enough to allow for Jokull to slip into his seat without another word from Zhong.

Eh, whatever. Jokull wasn't going anywhere...and if he did leave, then Zhong would just be getting what he wanted, so...win-win. He'd melt the ice later. Deja retreated, and he watched her go, his gaze traveling languidly down those looooooong legs. Mmmm... Of course, Zephyr had to pique up then, ruining Zhong's mood...again. He was beginning to feel rather like a pendulum. Back and forth. Never satisfied.

He shot Zephyr a heated glare, unable to understand why the insufferable air drake insisted on infuriating. Had he completely forgotten about...Zhong closed his eyes, willing the thought away. No. He wouldn't repeat her name, not even to himself.

Soft words and a warmth against his thigh roused Zhong from his thoughts. Slowly, he opened his eyes, leaving them narrowed, and shifted his heated gaze over to Zuri. Her words didn't move him, not at first, but subtly, a current of energy sparked where their skin met, and his interest blossomed. All right, now he was interested. A sly smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, and he reached forward to capture a lock of dark hair, slowly curling it around his finger. "Perhaps I do..." Why were they still in the dining room again?

Ah, right. Christmas. Gods he hated the holiday. But he supposed, why they were still present and coherent, he might as well finish eating and try his hand at this "bonding" thing. After all, he had more on his agenda than Zuri. Tearing his gaze from Zuri, he peered around the room, observing while he took a bite of whatever it was Deja had set in front of him. So long as it was meat and it was delicious, Zhong didn't have much of a preference...not like Aegis and his strange addiction to a particular ice cream...Speaking of Aegis...Zhong watched his friend for a moment, amused by his interactions with the blond woman. They seemed...smitten. Interesting.

So who to make polite conversation with? Inarhotep? Nah, he and the dark skinned woman were heavily involved, leaning close and whispering in their secret language. He would have considered the interaction suspicious, had Inarhotep not just sworn his allegiance, and had the exchange been with another dragon; humans were hardly threatening. Not Jokull, screw Zephyr, he'd bond with Aegis later...ahhh, Lambrecht. The sunny sucker. He'd do.

Leaning forward, he set his sights on the cheery drake and his weird bird, and cocked his head slightly to the side. "So, Lambrecht...That bird of yours is quite interesting. Where ever did you find him?" Frankly, he found the bird creepy and strange and what the hell was its deal...Hence, why it made for great conversation.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
          User Image

Goodness were these dragons trying to kill her? At the light dragon also agreeing with Aegis on the mothering comment and Aegis' nods of approval, to Jokull keeping his eyes on her, she would, instead of choosing to talk, chose instead to politely and graciously put more food in her mouth, nodding politely and thankfully. The cook wondered about this blonde haired dragon for a moment, and then wondered even more about his feathered friend beside her, but for now she smiled endearingly at his compliment, well as much as she could without looking too crazy with food in her mouth. The metal lord had beckoned Jokull, and this brought another blush to her face, which was easily solved with more food in her mouth. Goodness had she finished her plate already? She was still so hungry. Hungry enough to not realize that she was already on her third plate for the meal.

Even at the ice drake's wink to her she just blinked a bit, the end of her fork in her closed mouth, and her blush apparent, and bright crimson eyes widened a bit. Such charms indeed. She went to grab for the wine, but again the internal struggle within her lead her to look at one of the maids as she inquired for water instead. It was a part of this moment that Deja began to think that very soon, she would become what Aegis and Lambrecht said, but for now, she was just Deja. And really, a happy Deja whose food hadn't been tampered with, or who wasn't drugged by a strange dragon lord that was now gone. No more thinking about that, for now she would turn and look at Dahlia, and immediately concern wiped over her face. "Lima bean, you alright? Are you not feeling well?" she asked softly. Normally Dahlia was the first to be in the kitchen with Deja, and likewise, always got her samples, but right now she was just pushing the food around. Looking back up to Connie, and now to Zuri for a moment, she looked back at her. Zuri only knew of the fights, but she wasn't sure if she knew about the way Zhong had struck the cook, their physical altercation as well as... well, the other pieces. Surely she thought her sister would take her side in the confusing mess, but she wasn't willing to tell her, or rather, anybody in those moments. ******** Fireface. she would think to herself as she looked over at Dahlia. "You know, if you want to make a smiley face, I suggest the green beans for the smile." she told her, trying to at least get the girl to smile a bit. "But uh... I can also eat that for you if you don't want it."

Oh gluttony, always clutching onto Deja's mind. She looked up at Connie now and smiled, and her plate was refilled once again. Even though she ate with grace and etiquette, she was still hungry enough for a fourth plate. A devious smirk flitted across her face. "You know, if there's snow, I think we should sneak out and have a snowball fight. Like old times." she said to the sisters, chuckling mischievously.

User Image

→ ᵂᴴᴼ ↔ (who you're with)
                                                                                                  → ᵂᴴᴱᴿᴱ ↔(where you are)
                                                                                                  → ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷᴵᴺᴳ ↔ (what you're thinking/feeling)
                                                                                                  → ᵂᴱᴬᴿᴵᴺᴳ ↔ (what you're wearing)
                                                                                                  → ᴼᵒᶜ ↔(ooc thoughts)

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So it seemed the ice dragon had kept his humor warmer than the rest of his icy body. Well that was certainly good to hear. Zephyr could quite get used to this Christmas bonanza! Food, jolly good feelings, plants that signal to others that you need to be kissed, and pretty colors! This was certainly one of the better times he had in his life as he looked around, noticing Aegis talk to the blonde haired woman. He would inquire later on the matter of course. The pretty little thing seemed to have her eyes locked on Aegis, so he would turn his head to him, and grant something to the metal lord that he often did not do. He would grant him the gift of not being smothered by Zephyr. A generous gift indeed.

The Western Wind was pleased greatly with Lambrecht's sass and couldn't help but let a playful smirk dance across his features. Soon however, he would watch the cook go around the table, and more food would be given, but for now he was done eating himself, feeling as if he ate more, the winds wouldn't be able to carry him. He looked at the cook and thought for a minute of the possibility, but the way Jokull had spoken, he had made it pretty clear to the older drake that she had been claimed. Zephyr would thus respect this claim. That is, unless she come running to him in tears and she decided to choose him. Then it was fair game. Leaned back in his chair, he looked up and nodded the playful smirk never leaving his face. For now, he would keep to the wine. After all, with how many times his cup was filled the Air dragon was even more relaxed. "Let a fool try to fish. You never know! He might actually catch one." he joked at first.

Turning to Lambrecht as well he nodded. "Now now, I wouldn't say I love myself that much! I just acknowledge that I have good looks that I must take care of. Besides, we all know that feathers are much more difficult to maintain over scales unfortunately. But such is the life for the sake of beauty." he sighed a bit before leaning back into his chair."However... it is nice to see you again, looking dapper as always of course. Well... when you weren't gallivanting around like one of those statues. I thought I'd not see you come off that mountain lest I blow up a blustry wind that way. But that would take too much effort." he commented as he looked around the table. However, Zephyr gave a knowing look at first to Jokull, then to the woman that he was looking at, the cook. That confirmation of what he saw before added to his calculations, but he noticed that the cook was forgoing on the wine, choosing water. Perhaps she was with child? This only made him wonder about Dahlia, who wasn't eating, and a look of worry crossed his eyes for just a moment before that gentle, lazy calm came back.

Unbeatable Tactician

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

She was okay with giving the others the spotlight, it was easier to observe that way. She could tell so much about when people spoke. She could also tell some of them were observing her also. But she just politely sat there, moving as the conversation went along. Finally she could slightly feel the effects of the wine and that was when she put the glass down. She couldn't afford to get overly inebriated. But it did make her shoulders feel a bit looser. Then the line of questioning came back to her by one of the haunting men at the table. He must be the head of the staff, he had a commanding presence. She didn't quite know what to think, and that slightly unnerved her. She brushed her blood red bangs from her eyes tucking it behind her ear. She placed her hands in her lap.

"Everything has been good so far, but I haven't been too integrated into the system yet. I normally just work in the kitchen. But so far so good. Should I be worried?" She asked with a light smile. "I haven't met many of the lords here, actually. But it's lovely to meet all of you. I'm Kaityn, I don't think I had mentioned my name before now." She knew she had to be polite, when and if things got more cut throat, she'd be ready for that too. Everyone was always polite in the beginning. It was too bad Aris had seen a slightly flirtier side, her curious nature had always gotten her in trouble. She had to try to maintain something strict, almost like a regiment but she felt so restless in that role. She felt much more wild and it was hard to be restricted. But she had something to do, and she would see it through.

She smiled fondly at Aris beside her. She thought she should stick around Aris, she seemed to calm her down some. Maybe she'd rub off on her a bit. She definitely needed to be around people who weren't prone to flying fireballs into the air, it wasn't going to be a good place if she either got killed, or lost her temper and then killed. She wasn't dealing with human's after all. These were dragons. And just from the demonstration in the kitchen, she knew they were quite formidable.

Tipsy Kitten

User ImageXXXYASAMIN xpridex

Another combination? Ahh, he meant...the two of them. Together. Entwined. She nearly choked on the water she had sipped from, his fingers teasingly dancing across hers. As she lowered her glass, a satisfied purr resonated from the deep depths of her mind, and her skin tingled at his touch; the combination of the two prompted a giggle. Compliments had before only made her blush and stammer, cloaked by a sense of unworthiness, but now...Slowly, she was growing accustomed, craving them even, taking pride in their ownership.

She listened intently to his Ara-Kess, orbs of amethyst dancing from face to face, focused mainly on the dragons they vaguely spoke of. He was not wrong, of course. They were interesting folk, those seated around them. Fascinating, truly, and she was glad for once for her place among them; an observer, barely noticed really. It was all...rather overwhelming. The trysts and tiffs, so abundant among God and mortal alike. Untold, indeed; why, it was all unfolding before them, and she could watch it all, simply by paying attention. The flickering glances between the dragon of slate and the female of white gold. The lewd dragon with hair the color of cotton, and the mixed reactions following Jokull's entrance. The audacious affair between Zhong, Deja and Zuri - Yasamin had finally caught her name during an introduction exchanged with another dragon. Dahlia was as silent as she had been during their first interaction, though Yasamin did not miss the glances she shot the air drake's way. Did she fancy him? Yasamin cocked her head to the side, dark hair spilling over her shoulder. How peculiar. She had not taken the small woman for a romantic.

So enthralled by the actions of the others, she completely overlooked the transition from appetizers to entrees, and was startled back into focus when a maid leaned forward, placing a generous helping before her. "Oh!" She gasped, leaning forward to inspect the delicacies. A variety of meat, none of which she recognized while it was sliced, leafy greens she had no name for, and...rice! Ah yes, she knew rice. Though these were not the rough grains she was accustomed to. She knew the potatoes as well, but had never seen them presented as they were currently. My, what a change.

She turned her head to gaze over at Inarhotep, only for the entirety of the boar to reclaim her attention from the corner of her eye. Marveled, she swiveled her head quickly to focus on the beast, her eyes following the impressive curve of it's tusks. They truly were dining like royalty.

{"I apologize, my lord."} She had been silent following his kind explanation to her invasive inquire. {"Everything is so distracting."} The foreign, heady aromas, the clamor of voices and silverware...Her head was swimming. She couldn't wait for a little quiet.

While she contemplated a bit of wine, she took a small bite of meat and potato together, savoring the explosion of taste. After she swallowed, she set her sights on Deja, and smiled. "Truly remarkable! You and your sisters...You all seem so talented, so at home and happy. Considering all you have endured, I admire your resolve for peace of mind. Your strength...Why, I say it might rival Ara-Kess! Would you not agree?" She turned to Inarhotep as she asked, nodding. These were strong women, ones she imagined might persevere through anything. They seemed so comfortable here, among the dragons...Had she not known better, she might have guessed they had been living here for months, if not years. "It is difficult to imagine you have so recently suffered a great loss. Your smiles area true blessing."

{ location dining hallxxxcompany everyonexxxoutfit xXxxxxooc }

Lambrecht smiled happily as Jokull explained the humorous relationship he seemed to share with Zephyr. Considering how dour the drake had looked upon arrival it was not something Lambrecht might have believed initially, but he was relieved by it anyway. Heavens forbid his mentor legitimately offend someone. "I am glad to hear you two share such an amusing relationship. And your peacock analogy is quite apt, if I do say so. Zephyr has many positive attributes, but his vanity is certainly not one of them."

He chuckled softly as he critiqued his mentor's narcissistic tendencies. Lambrecht admired Zephyr greatly, but the drake did seem to strut about the castle like a peacock. He returned his attention to Jokull as the ice drake formally introduced himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you formally, Jokull. I am happy to make your acquaintance and share this feast with you!"

Lambrecht was startled slightly when the young lady he had spoken with earlier addressed him. He had almost forgotten, how rude of him! She praised her sister's cooking and introduced herself, and Lambrecht bowed his head respectfully before replying. "Indeed she does know her way around the kitchen. With food like this, one might think the kitchen moves out of her way to do her bidding. And it is a pleasure to meet you Lady Zuri. I do hope you enjoy the meal Deja prepared for us!"

When Zephyr responded to the playful jabs he and Jokull had been making, Lambrecht laughed warmly. "Of course not Zephyr. It is not inherently bad to take pride in one's appearance, you just happen to do so more than most. I say this of course sitting here, looking like a bum in comparison to your great appearance." He said this as he gestured to his own clothing. Certainly Lambrecht had cleaned up for this feast, and put on the best clothes he could find, but he was by no means as elegantly presented as Jokull or Zephyr.

He distracted himself from that line of thought by responding to Zhong, "What, Edgar? He found me rather than the other way around, I should say. When I awoke in the forest not far from here, he was the one that pointed out this castle as a possibility for refuge. He can be a bit crass at times, but I consider him a close friend and adviser of sorts." Zhong's tone suggested he took some issue with his feathered friend, but if he would not say so openly, Lambrecht would not waste the time being bothered by it.

Ruthless Hunter

Not long after their spiel, Tlaloc chimed in toward the newer face of the table. It was one that neither twin recognized, and so it could have only meant that she was someone of lesser importance. No one they needed to bother with at the time. While the wizard went about to slyly prod the woman, Mu and Myron returned their attention to the maids of higher seniority. Both, surprisingly, had been around the castle for quite some time. Under the implications that she had not easily assimilated at first into the life of serving the dragons, Mu raised a brow in slight intrigue at Charlotte. The maid turned to Aris and the two chattered on about their lives as subjects of the lizards.

When the fire and metal lizards were mentioned, both twins turned directly toward the conversation in anticipation. Finally, Myron thought peevishly, her eyes slanted toward the head maid as she continued to reminisce. Something useful... I think.

From the other end, the woman who had entered with Aris finally spoke and introduced herself to the table. She spoke briefly and with a curt tone, forcing the Toran pair to eye the face with curiosity.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet another new face," Mu added in, eyes and smile filled with merriment. "And I, as well, have not interacted with too many of the lords. It would be a grand honour though."

As her brother spoke, Myron pursed her lips and cast her brother another frustrated look before turning back to her plate where she jabbed another portion of her goose meat.

"Although I do not know much about them, their powers are legendary. I would not be surprised if Master Zhong or Master Aegis were an impregnable force to trifle with. Invincible, even."

"Hmph, no one is invincible. Even our masters must bleed, but..." The words rose into the conversation, muttered by Myron. With a single hand, she snapped a bone in half between her fingers before she flicked her eyes to the maids. A distorted grin curled the vixen's lips as she stared vacantly at the women. "...fortunately they have us servants to help them in their dire moments."

With a silent sigh of relief, Mu nodded pensively and a bright, earnest grin tugged the corners of his lips back. "Yes, you're right, Myron!" His words were laced with energy and determination as he spun to face Aris and Charlotte. "To be a better loyal subject to our masters, you must tell us... how do help our lords in their most vulnerable states?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡

The fact that Aegis asked a quiet question did not go unnoticed by Silva. Nor did the way his gaze hardened as her fingers brushed against his. She shook her head slightly, sipping at her wine. She set her glass down, opting to pick up her fork instead and set back to work on her dinner. She absently picked at her food, taking small bites every now and then. Despite it all being delicious, it was more food than she had ever had at one time in her entire life. She took one more bite before setting her fork down, deciding she was finished eating. One more bite and she feared she would burst from her corset.

She listened to the conversations around her, dabbing her napkin against her lips before laying it gently in her lap once again. Bright, sapphire eyes moved across the table, lingering on each individual before ending on the metal Drake to her right. They lingered there for a moment before dropping down to the plate in front of her. Aegis was silent as well. It seemed as if dinner was dying down for fewer people were conversing. Silva took in a breath before letting it out slowly, lifting her wine to her lips once again. Movement from the drake had her eyes flicking back over to his form. Something around his neck caught her eye now. Her eyes flicked down to his open collar, resting on the metal chain hanging there. She tipped her head to the side ever so slightly. In all honesty she never pegged him as the sort to wear jewelry. No matter how small or inconspicuous it was. This certainly piqued her curiosity, and she now wanted to know exactly what was hanging at the end of the chain.

A flat voice shook her from her thoughts. Her eyes snapped up to Aegis' face, seeing him looking back at her. Ah...she'd been caught looking. Her cheeks flushed slightly, sitting up straight and clearing her throat.
                                                                            "Ah...nothing." She paused, biting the inside of her cheek before speaking up once more. "Lord Aegis would you...tell me of your time in Helios?" She looked up at him hopefully, a serene smile on her face. She missed her home dearly, and doubted the odds of her being able to return. She wanted to know how he felt of the sun-filled land she called home.

𝔚𝔥𝔬: ERRYBODY!
𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢: Dining Room
𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰: 'Odd...'
𝔚𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤: Dress, Hair, Necklace
𝔒𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝓒𝔲𝔭𝔠𝔞𝑘𝔢𝔰: So...I had like...most of this typed up. And then for some reason my computer decided to shut down (I think it got too hot) and lost it all. That plus I really can't think of anything to have her do. In short, I'm sorry that this sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff