Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Azure?"

'Azurekko.'

"Azure."

'Cole?'

The human gave the dragon a disgruntled sigh and looked away towards the river. Winter was always a wonder here, especially when it snowed, but it seemed like the weather hadn't quite reached here yet. Instead the grass was covered in a silvery sheen that slowly threatened to consume the fields. The river gave no breaks in its defenses and for the time being was free from the effects of the cold. The storm dragon sat up, correcting her slack posture and yawning loudly, the heated air that escapeed from her maw was swiftly stolen away by the breeze.

"Have you ever felt like there was something you were supposed to be doing?"
The dragon yawned again, turning her head away as if to hide it from the human. It was an instinctive thing for her to do, being that the dragon's throat was a well exploited weak spot. The fact that she was able to communicate while doing so still seemed weird. It almost made him feel as if he was imagining the voices.
'No, not really. Why?'

"No real reason."
Ever since the night before he felt like there was something he needed to do. Perhaps he forgot about it, or maybe he already did it. The feeling was eating away at him and occasionally made him panic whether it was something important, but after a moment of reflection he would realize he never had anything 'important' to do anyway.
The dragon raised her head and looked down at the human, chuckling lightly. The vibrations sank into the earth and went right through his spine. For some reason her laughter always gave him the chills.
"What have you done, boy?"
Adrian shot Azurekko a glare but it had no effect, obviously. A dragon versus a human? Azurekko had nothing to fear. Even so they respected each other, for the most part.
"Don't call me a boy you overgrown lizard."
Nevermind. Scratch that.

Azurekko's growl seemed to shake the frost off the grass around her. She stood up, stomping her feet as she did so and walked away at a pace that Adrian could only hope to match if he sprinted.
"Hey! Azure, wait!" The mage jumped up and followed the dragon. While Azurekko did not stop, she did slow down her pace enough for Adrian to catch up.

This was how they worked. Quite the contrary to many of the riders of Erreserba. While most other riders and dragons would be stuck to each other like glue, the relationship between Azure and Adrian was rather flaky. When they got along, it was great and they wouldn't ask for better friends, but the rest of the time they got on like fire and ice; neither one appreciating the other at all.

The river got farther and farther away until it was blocked out by the buildings of Litil. Azurekko never liked this city, she never liked any cities. She was wild at heart, forever and always. The idea of bonding with a human seemed beneath her, which was a good reason for her not to let Adrian fly with her yet. Both of them understood it would further their friendship and seal the bond but Azure's pride and distrust of humans was just too good of a reason for her to refuse. She was more than happy to make occasional visits though.

She was thinking of this as she wandered around the city of Litil. Adrian had cut through the city to spare his time, leaving the dragon to make her own way around.
This alone time gave her a good excuse to think about their relationship. On the one hand he aggravated her something rotten, but on the other hand...

Azurekko sighed. Maybe I should just leave. That way we can we can go back to our old lives and... We can...
The blue dragon stopped in her path and shook her head. She bent and stretched her fingers, sifting her glowing claws through the dirt. She wished she could fly with him, she really did but she had been through so many years alone before she met him. So much time to do things, so much time for things to go wrong.

Her wings. Her pride and joy. Her retreat from her doubts, her fears, her sorrows. They were taken from her. While the power of flight was readily available to her through her manipulation of her natural aura, she simply could not bring herself to take flight once more.
For the longest time she had been alone, grieving the loss of her mate, her offspring and even herself.

Azurekko slowly started walking again, continuing to weigh out her options, the light of her fins flickering from translucent to near transparency between thoughts.
If only she had more faith in herself she could be happy again, but until she realized that she would just have to deal with the hot-cold relationship she shared with Adrian.

"Azure?"
Speak of the devil. Adrian had managed to walk through the city before Azure made her way around it, which was actually quite odd considering the natural speed of the dragon.
'My name is Azurekko and I would thank you not to abbreviate it, boy.' She braced herself for the usual verbal abuse but was left bewildered when none came her way. Instead the so called boy just looked down at the ground. Her eyes widened and she lowered her head to meet his gaze.

"Cole? Are you ok?"

"Hmm...yeah."

Azurekko laughed quietly to herself. She recognized that face.
That boy, always thinking about something.

"What if I called you Ekko?"
'Oh so this is what you were thinking about, was it? Is it really that difficult that you can't just use my name?'

"Hmm. No I don't think I like Ekko as much..."

'Hey...hey!'

Adrian began to mumble to himself and Azurekko was no longer sure of whether he was ignoring her or actually so focused he can't hear her.
He turned and slowly started walking away.
'Hey, Cole.'

"Hmm?"
Hurrah. A response.

'Where are you going?'

"Back to Erreserba. You don't want to come?"

'Oh. No it's not that. It's just...'

"Hmm?"

'Just... Nevermind. Don't worry about it.'

BGM: I couldn't think of anything.
      COMPANY: Azurekko
        MOOD: Bored
          THOUGHTS: Damn I'm hungry.
            OOC: Wafflewafflewafflewaffle. Lazyfirstpostislazy. They've both agreed on the pact thing but the flying is another matter. They'll get around to it eventually though.
            Reading this over makes me go 'eww' but I feel like I need to do something until I get my writing skills(?) back.

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image

|| WAKING UP IN A WORLD SURROUNDED BY FLAMES || WHERE EVERYTHING I LIKED IS ABOUT TO FADE ||

User Image

She was very reluctant. Using simple excuses to get out of training, he frowned when she said that it'd be useless to have a singular session. A strike of offense would hit him, he took it as if he could not be helpful or capable of instructing. He paced lightly as she spoke, telling him of her incapabilities with a normal soldier's arsenal. Damian told himself that he could not teach anyone who was not willing, but she did mention some thing that she was passionate about, some thing that might make her less defenseless if worse were to come. Damian couldn't really understand some of the rider's intense fear of being anywhere away from their dragon. The leader had grown up differently and so did Valena, both independent, fiercely strategic, and confident. It was only a matter of luck the two found each other and had bonded, finding kindred spirits in the wild, scraping by with little, both with little love for the world back then. Damian was sure both of them would've been dead if they had never found each other, for one morbid reason or another. Of course he would rather be near his dragon as much as possible but he knew that the world was not always so forgiving. Damian also didn't want to rely on Valena and vice versa, they were a pair, both complimenting each others strengths, covering their weaknesses, and being each other's anchors to the world. He knew because of this, their passion drove them to rise in ranks, to lead with efficiency and respect, kill with grace and skill. Damian knew no one else was more capable of doing such, he didn't care if he was still considered young, he had the heart of a warlord, a liberator.

It seemed he had drifted into thought, as there was a long pause between both of them, she broke it asking if she could have the watch. Damian blinked back into reality, a moment of inattention as his mind drifted and then a flicker of confusion at her words. Sarra had said the crossbow was for him.

"No, no, no. I could not possibly take that from you, my hands are masters of the draw string and arrow. I am stuck in my ways like Granum, whilst you are the blossom of the future."

That came out rather poetic, some thing Valena would laugh at him for, calling him cheesy. 'Some warlord you are, Romeo.' That is what she would say, Damian knew it. But Damian meant the words he said, he could not possibly give up his bow, he had been training with such weapons since he was very young. The rules, tricks, and finesse we're too ingrained in his head, he believed, that he could possibly replace it.
                                "Knowing my luck, I'd accidentally impale Valena."

It was a tad morbid of a joke, a real one problem nontheless. Valena herself was also trained to enhance Damian's skills and such training has long since become instinct. It all sounded like a train wreck in his head, maybe it wouldn't be so bad in hunting or sport, but in battle, no, he had to use what came to the pair naturally.
                                "But of course m'lady."

He spied the shiny, glinting metal of the watch in the warm daylight, slightly buried by the pale snow. His hand snatched it up, brushing the snow away best he could before he handed it to Sarra.
                                "Now you wanted to show me your newest creation? This explosive powder? I'm not going to lie, that sounds impeccably dangerous."

People normally associated explosions with that of fire dragon blowing up buildings and setting people on fire. Although, it wouldn't be a bad thing if it were happening to the Amenta. It might even give them an edge, blinding and frightening their recruits and even veterans, enough of a distraction to thin their numbers, kill morale, and end this thing swiftly. Damian began to walk then, as the girl lead him through the city, he stroked his beard lightly, thinking of all the things he could blow up.
                                "You say you could learn more at a desk, but I have a feeling you're going to school me today."

He passed a glance over at her, she was limber but thin, all of her strength was in Granum and in her head. Damian doubted she could wear very thick armor, as it was probably too heavy and would weigh her down more than it helped. Not to mention, she seemed a bit shy and hesitatent. She wasn't military suited, he had to say.
                                "Why did you join the army Sarra? It would seem you'd much rather be with the scholars, no where near the nitty gritty like me and Valena."

Now they were trotting through the city and there was no hissing Valena following Damian, the city was much livelier. Citizens passed by, merchants sang about their amazing products, food, amazing food was floating in the air. Damian's yellow eyes couldn't help but look around for the source of the breads and pies. Even if they were only going to be the same loaf of bread he had a million times, or pies filled with those winter berries Damian wasn't really into, he loved to eat everything and anything. He never did stray from Sarra though, listening intently to everything she had to say.
                                "Have... have you ever seen battle?"

If she had, Damian hadn't personally given the order or chosen her for any missions he was on, though second in command had such power to send people where ever she saw fit, for the most part. Any major battles and missions were to come from or be run by Damian himself, but most of the time he had no idea who went where, despite his attempts to get to know every single rider the Rider army had. He had a hard time of doing so, because people flowed in and out all the time, some shied away and others simply were never around, or he was just too busy. Today was a special day, the few he had off from his regular duties, the winter had slowed things considerably.
                                "I really want some lemonade..."

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Barracks field, then walking in the city to get to Sarra's Towerxxxxxx
                                || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Sarra, and Granumxxxxxx
                                xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 100%
                                xxxxxx ||MUSIC TO ACCOMPANY POST ↙ ↙ Concerning Hobbits Lemonade
                                xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Outfit - Damian // Outfit - Valena ))

lilinosta

|| WAKING UP IN THE FOG, THE DUST AND THE PAIN || AND OF THE SUNNY DAYS, NO TRACES REMAIN ||

User Image

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A M E L I A ______ F O X X E

Mingling with:Slaaaaaaaaaade
OOC HIIIIEEEEE

User Image
                                          "So soon? Well, that's your choice then, I suppose. Don't worry, your sneaking around is safe with me. I won't tell a soul." Her grin only widened as the confused, confounded look on Slade's spread. The man's dragon huffed in annoyance, nudging the man. "Well, go on then. Your dragon is expecting you. I'll even close my eyes and turn around that way if I was to be captured, I couldn't tell them where you're going."

You're being sarcastic. Careful, Amelia. Keep it at it much longer, and Victor will think you're getting too much inspiration from me.

She closed her eyes and spun around, her hair whirling around her. A laugh escaped her lips at the ridiculousness of it all. Were they leaving? Where they staying? "Well, go one then. Then you go back to your friends and warmth, go back to assuming that all Amenta are heartless, wicked creatures with plans for total world domination, Master Slade. I'll keep it a secret that I'm not what you were expecting." She joked. She didn't hear footsteps retreating, so she turned back around and peeked through her lashes. Much to Belenus and his dragon's dismay, the man was still there-- staring. Why was he staring at her.

"What's your deal, Romeo? Ain't never seen a girl before?"

Amelia blinked in shock and stared down at her sack as Belenus struggled to jump out of her satchel, back into the snow. The littlest dragon puffed out his chest and narrowed his gaze. He could be just as big and bad as Bertha over there. He wasn't the only one that could talk. The little dragon squealed in defiance as Amelia scooped him up in her arms and plopped him unceremoniously on her shoulder. "Well, the cave is just a few more paces towards the West, if you're inclined to sit out the weather, still. As for me, I best be getting back to collecting the medicines I was sent for. Blessings on you both."

With a small inclination of her head, she stepped past the man and his companion, following the crunched snow to their original meeting spot. Trampled ferns littered the area, but it made no difference. Pristine or demolished leaves still held the same power, and those that couldn't be dried and ground up could be boiled into salves. It all did the same thing. She quickly picked more stalks before frowning at the cold. It was as though millions of barbed teeth were biting her into her very core. It hadn't been this cold in quite some time, especially not when the winter was still so fresh and new upon Autumn's coat tails.

Noble Faun

User Image
V I C T O R . F O X X E

❝ι wanт тo тeacн yoυ a leѕѕon ▪ ιn тнe worѕт ĸιnd oғ way❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Victor watched with amusement as Luise attacked the dwarf. The little elf was ferocious when needed, and that was why Victor treasured them so. He could sense the interest of Bloodstone as well, who was watching Luise beat down and threaten the dwarf with chuffing laughter. Victor crossed his arms as he stood back next to Gwyn and watched, glancing around once. And then again. He noticed a figure standing far off to the side, accompanied by a dark dragon.

Vana. Victor knew who it was immediately. He was a small boy, but his dragon was very unique, and Victor had taken a keen interest in the two. The mage was very important to him, even if he hadn't had any training yet. He would take care of that soon enough, in fact, he would start now. The sooner he could get the boy started, the better, as he had no clue what the Riders were planning (as much as he hated to admit it). Victor looked to Gwyn. "Excuse me, Gwyn. I have a bit of business to look into. I'll meet up with you again later." He retreated, looking at Bloodstone.

"Well? Come on, then. We've got things to do."

Bloodstone snapped out of it, his eyes finally coming off the furious elf, and they immediately went to Vana and Mitra. "Really, now? I was starting to think you would never check in on him." He skirted around the courtyard to walk behind Victor as he turned to lead the way to Vana. He approached the boy, replacing the normal scowl with something a bit more friendly. Victor didn't need to scare him away.

"Hello Vana, Mitra." He spoke, his words smooth and kind. He had a feeling that being harsh with the elf would not do as well as it did for other trainees. He wasn't like the other trainees. "I trust that you two have been training, yes?" From the look on Vana's face, Victors thoughts were confirmed. They hadn't been. Bloodstone stood just behind the Amenta leader, his eyes locked on the young dragon. Victor couldn't feel any sort of emotion from him, but he could tell that he felt something for her.

"Greetings, youngling." Bloodstone spoke to Mitra, and Mitra only, blocking her riders mind from his words.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝тнe world woυld never looĸ aт yoυ тнe ѕaмe way❞

ʟocɑтιoɴ ⇨ The Keep
coмρɑɴy ⇨ Vana, Mitra, Bloodstone
мood ⇨ Calm

User Image

Noble Faun

User Image

XXXXXX ` SLADE SILVIAN MARLOWE
XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxRIDERx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXxFor every dark night,
XXXXxxxxxxxThere's a brighter day.X

xxxSlade smiled a little. At least she had a little humor. As she turned away, Slade found himself rooted to the spot, how could he leave? She was so kind, he felt as though he wanted to stay and talk to her forever. Something about her urged him to stay. But he couldn't. He felt as if he were paralyzed. "Are we going, or not?" Caderyn asked, annoyance showing in his tone. Slade didn't answer. He didn't want to go, but what if something was going on back at Erreserba? Caderyn would never forgive him if they missed something. Besides, his loyalty was to the Riders, and his dragon, first.

He was snapped out of his little trance by the sound of another, unfamiliar voice. His eyes traveled to the little hatchling, but before he could say more, Caderyn cut him off, his mind pressing close. "Such a sharp tongue for such a small creature." He observed quietly, hissing the words just loud enough for the hatchling to hear. His words amused Slade, but it was to his horror that Amelia was turning away.

"Amelia! I.. Thank you. I hope to cross paths with you again one day.." He watched her back disappear into the brush and he pressed his face into one of his palms. He stood there until Caderyn nudged him with his rough snout, and when he opened his eyes he saw the dragon face to face with him, a concerned look on his face. "Come." He said, turning and crouching low so that Slade could reach the saddle. It took Slade a moment to get his bearings, but he moved swiftly, climbing up and settling down into the hard leather seat. His mind was only on Amelia and her little dragon as Caderyn moved away, getting far enough out of the area so he could open his wings safely.

"Well. That was...different." Slade relaxed in the saddle as soon as they were in the air, glancing over his shoulder towards the dark mass of the Keep.

Caderyn glanced back, gliding for a moment to get leveled before turning towards Erreserba. "You liked her, didn't you?" Slade frowned, shifting uncomfortably. "She is very kind, and very beautiful, yes. But I don't know her at all really. If I did like her, it would be too soon to tell." Slade could feel both amusement and troubled worry from Caderyn, but the dragon said no more.

It wasn't long until the city came into view, and Caderyn circled down slowly before landing, his great bulk causing the earth to tremble. He settled, folding his wings and crouching once more as Slade slid out of the saddle.

"Ez dugu hain bitxi hurrengoan lortuko. Ziur aski gauza txarra ekarriko du.." Caderyn said, mostly to himself.

Slade couldn't help but feel that he was right.

User Image
              XLocation: Erreserba
              XMood: Troubled
              XCompany: Caderyn
              XTranslation: We should not get so curious next time. It will surely mean bad things..
User Image
User Image
xxxSonja Marie Altenburg & Tobalthxxxxxxxx

Fire! Fire! Ferocious fire!
You restless wall of flame.
Fire! Fire! Roaring higher!
Your fury to never tame

...click

...click

...click

Boots, heels and all, clicked through a relatively small hall of the Keep as a black long coat fluttered in the cold breeze. A woman with hair as fiery as the seemingly constant spark of cruelty and contempt for almost everybody she met carried these boots on her feet, similarly with the leather coat. Her demeanor was that of someone who couldn't care less about the well being of others. And she didn't. Much slower than the clicking sound was a deep thud. The sound of the only person in the world she would ever care for, Tobalth, her loyal companion and partner in crime, after crime, after crime, after crime.

As the pair walked down the hall, the woman kept her arms crossed behind her back and under her coat, her sword's sheath occasionally bumping against her thigh. The two appeared silent and emotionless. A man rounded the corner, face buried in the book and heard the clicking as soon as he came in close proximity. He looked up with a blank face that soon transitioned to one of horror and disgust. This woman was widely known for her notorious and inhumane treatment of people who were unfortunate enough to meet her in battle.

"L-Lady Sonja..." the man stammered as he bowed clear out of her way. The woman stopped and fixed him with a piercing, yet apathetic gaze. As much as this man detested her general disregard for human life, he dared not show anything other than humility and fear in her presence. She was not of a highborn family, however she commanded such authority through fear, she demanded people call her Lady because it made her laugh internally.

'Sonja.. Why must we toil with these people? They are pointless to our desires and you know how I get when I'm hungry.' Tobalth spoke to Sonja telepathically. 'Because they pay us. And we need someone in charge around here who is willing to leave us to our own devices. But mostly because they pay us.' she answered with a shrug.

After wandering around for awhile, and enjoying people shying away from the pair, they finally managed to track down the man they had come to speak with. Victor Foxxe, the leader of this little band of renegades, was talking to a boy she had not met before. Normally she would just butt in on a conversation so she could be on her way sooner, but she had learned better than to do that with Victor. A couple years ago he had put her in her place, being that he was the leader, not her, and that she was not to insert herself into a conversation without being invited in when he was involved. So, rather than wait to be addressed, she left, knowing Victor would send for her when he was ready to talk.

Wandering around she found what looked to be a fight brewing between the dwarf and an elf. She recognized the loud mouthed dwarf from previous encounters, but the elf was another stranger. Or maybe they had met, Sonja just didn't care. Tobalth bounded in almost like an excited puppy and begged to get in on the fight. 'Can I pleeeeeeaseeeee just roast one? Only one!! I want to eat dwarf!!' he begged, not bothering to contain his excitement for a fight and sensor his communication to just Sonja and actually speaking out loud as well as telepathically. "No! You can't!! Hes with us! I don't care if he dies but at least make sure it's not us getting thrown out!" she said back to him, aloud so people wouldn't worry about Tobalth attacking people. Sonja rolled her eyes. 'Sometimes you lose your cool a little too much when there's a fight.' she thought affectionately to her dragon. As dignified as he may try and make himself out to be, he still had a wild heart, which is what the two really bonded over.

Mood: Confident
BGM: A dark shuffle
Company: Tobalth, Passerby, Caseth, Louise

(( EDIT: Put myself somewhere else to not disturb conversations smile ))

Bashful Pup

User Image

xxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          xxxxxHOPE WHEN YOU TAKE THAT JUMP
          xxxxxxxxYOU DON'T FEAR THE FALL - - - -

I OWNED EVERY SECOND !
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL

xxYEAH, WITH EVERY BROKEN BONE
          x████████████████████████ -
          xxxI SWEAR I LIVEDxxxI SWEAR I LIVED

HOPE THAT YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS !
          xxxxxxxBUT THEY ALL ADD UP

xx
                      xx
                      xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The situation at hand was confusing, to say the least. Some elf was attacking a dwarf? But aren't they both members of the Amenta? Vana really didn't understand it, and realized a little to late that he had gotten distracted by the elf and it's loud mouth. He hadn't noticed Victor spot him, and went rigid as his superior began walking in his direction.

To say that he was nervous was an extremely large understatement. He hadn't expected for Victor to come up to him in what appeared to be the middle of a fight. He shifted nervously on his feet, glancing up at the much taller man, and gulped.

"H-Hello!! Sir?" He greeted, his composure much different than his partners. Mitra bowed her head to Victor and Bloodstone.

"Don't be rude," Mitra thought to Vana, which led to him quickly bowing as well and muttering an apology.

It's cold..

The question made Vana tense up, and avoid his leaders gaze. He knew that this would come up, and he really didn't want to admit that they needed help. He especially didn't want to admit this to Victor.

"Well... we've been trying but.."
                          He began, his pitch low from the awkward embarrassment he felt,"It hasn't helped much."

While Vana spoke, Mitra's gaze shifted from her partner, to the elven leader, to his dragon. She was surprised when he spoke to her, and it only took her a few seconds to register that it was only to her. While her dear partner, Vana, did admire these two greatly, what Mitra felt was different.

She respected them, having heard the stories, and that's why she was alright with the idea of joining the Amenta.

She stretched her legs before replying."Hello, Sir," She said, testing out the term "sir". When in doubt of anything, she thought, go for what was respectful.

xxxxUser Image
User Image

Z E R O xxxT Y R A N N
        In the time that we played innocently, before we knew itxxxwe were starting to grow up and take ourselves off
        █████████████████ █████████████████ █████████████████ ███████████
          x»BY OFFERING UP THE FUTURE, WE CAN SOMEDAY MEET THAT PERSON WE PICTURED IN THE SKY

→ Negavi had been listening to her rider's voice. It was calming, but she knew that the girl could change the pitch or key of her song and it would become harmful if she sang. When the two had joined together, the Storm dragon had found out many things that this girl had that many did not. Zero had the ability to talk to other dragons than Negavi through mind-speak. However, she couldn't readily speak with them as she did with herself. The other dragon would have to speak to Zero and she would have to reply in Scale Tongue to communicate. It was a interesting thing indeed for a human. Zero was also able to command what magic she possessed into her songs. Depending on how the human woman sang made a certain effect come out. If the song was sung in a deeper pitch and in a minor key, it would render the song a harmful one while the opposite happened if she were to sing in a higher pitch in a major key. The female Storm dragon still had not worked out all of its rider's secrets, but she was aiming to in time.

Time passed until Negavi had rested enough, but now her rider was cold and shivering badly. Rising to her feet, the Storm dragon gathered up her rider before taking to the skies and flying back toward Litil. The effects from the sea made the port town easy to live in, in both the winter and summer. The girl would surely warm up if they were closer to the port town.

Negavi landed on the outskirts of the town and let her rider slip from the saddle. The girl had finally warmed a bit and was no longer shaking.

Let us stay here for a while longer. I am sure that Bloodstone's rider will not miss us for too long

The dragon laid herself down again and this time Zero sat on the dragon's leg, curled up toward the beast's warm body. Zero shut her eyes and focused on warming herself so that the pair could return to The Keep in the next few hours.

Negavi's head lifted and she sniffed the air when a foreign, yet familiar scent reached her nostrils. What is it, Negavi? the human girl asked when she heard her dragon breathing in quickly and rapidly.

Another Storm dragon is approaching

Zero's eye widened as she sat up and looked around. It didn't take long for the dragon Negavi scented to appear. It was a pretty beast with blue scales and fins much like a sea dragon. Most Storm dragons, from what Zero had seen, had some sort of webbed frill on them. Maybe it was because of their love for water? Who knew.

Stay put for now the girl stated to the dragon. The beast gave a chuff and watched the other dragon curiously through her many blue eyes.

tab Company: Negavi and another unknown dragon rider pair
                    tab tab O. O. C.: ech this post is not the best -' < '-

Sapphire-Bahamut

User Image

Hesitant Baby

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx ᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ: Erreserba- Tower- Her room
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════════════════╝

The young girl was completely unaware of the insult she had thrown at Damian. She simply meant that the leader of the rider’s time was valuable. It was so valuable that to spend a mere minute training Sarra and Sarra alone who be a huge waste. The girl had even calculated that for Damian to train her she’d have to be in a group of twenty to make it worth his time.

Though the biggest reason she was trying to avoid training was her utter lack of skill. Damian used a bow and arrow as an extension of himself while Sarra was a hazard to herself and her allies whenever she held one in her inexperienced hands. Sure, other people tried to teach her to sword fight but there was one thing more worrisome problem. Granum. Granum was very against Sarra learning to fight. The training sword given to her was in the middle of a giant volcanic rock. The old dragon would be furious if he found someone trying to teach Sarra to kill with her own hands. That was simply too dangerous for his hatchling. Sarra knew this about her dragon and tried her best to respect his wishes. But it was also hard to say no to Damian who was her boss and friend.

“Hey, uh, Damian. Sorry about being a bad Rider. I don’t train ever and… well I am the weak link in the riders.” Sarra smiled sadly and brushed the snow from her clothing. The idea of quiting the riders occurred to her a few times. She would do better in the neutral cities. She wouldn’t feel obligated to make dangerous things. The girl thought about her side project but that came with the sudden realization that her room was a mess. As she tried to remember exactly what was in her room Damian remarked she could keep the cross bow. “Really?! Thank you. I promise not to hit anyone on our side.” That promise might be hard to keep. She giggled at his remark about accidently hitting his dragon as she knew that it was possible Granum was worried about the same thing.

Gently she took that watch and stuffed it in her pocket with her notebook. She smiled and started off towards her room. “Bye Granum. We’re going to see my inventions. I’ll be back latter. Make sure you eat.” Her dragon didn’t respond but she knew he heard her even though he was half-asleep.

The city seemed so much smaller from the sky. Walking on foot seemed so annoying, impractical almost. Sarra liked to walk but the merchants were a bit to nosy. Being seen with the leader brought them way more attention than she was used to. With quick paced steps she drew closer to her tower. Well the tower where her room was located. With the question about the army Sarra smiled sadly, “I didn’t want to. I lived in a village on the outskirts of Lormount. My family ran a farm. I was the second youngest and well the smartest of them all. I was really happy there, using my inventions to play with my siblings and help around the farm. But one day Granum and I met after I was hiding in the woods fornoparticularreason. He and I bonded and when I brought him home they told me to leave. We weren’t protected from Amenta where we lived, it was just a little too far from Lormount. So to let my family live in peace I left with Granum. He said the caves that he called home was no place for a human so we eventually came here.” Sarra added lightly, “It’s dangerous to have an unaligned rider in small villages. I’m not mad at my family.”

The tower was not in front of the pair. She pulled the door open and hurried inside the warm building. “I’m quite a few up.” She begin jogging up the stairs, it was very evident she did this often as she skipped the stairs that had imperfections. After about five doors she stopped at the sixth. “Here!” She pulled out a large key from her boot and opened the door.

The room was a mess from the door to the far wall. Even the bathroom was covered in paper, clothing and junk. Of course to Sarra the junk in her room was either inventions or could possibly play a roll in her inventions. The wall alongside the door was caved in shelves. All these shelves held various powders and chemicals that were mostly organized with labels. There were also large barrels of the powders that made up her explosives underneath the wall-mounted shelves.

Now one could not exactly tell what the floor was made of due to the atrocious amounts of paper that coated it. Ever inch and scrapped notes and designs. There was furniture. Well tables. Old junky tables that were everywhere. It was hard to move through the room. The tables were covered with parts, tools and inventions. Sara walked through the widest row that was designed for her body to specifically fit through. So a man like Damian would have to walk sideways. Carefully.

“This way. I’ll show you my current projects. They are by my bed and window.” Sara got there quickly and set the watch on the desk next to her crossbow. On the other half of her large desk was a small jar of blackpowder that was dangerously close to the edge of the desk.

Next to the desk was her bed. The bed was large with drawers under it. All of her clothes were heaped onto the bed leaving only a tiny spot for her to curl up at night. Sarra failed to notice her underclothes in pain view. Rather she held up her crossbow and flipped open the hatch. “I made it so I can get to the guts of the weapon easily. Just incase a jam.” She looked up at Damian and smiled, “I’m still working on the bolts. I’ve been tinkering with the idea of making them explode on contact. That way I can keep the crossbow small and weak, like me.”

╔════════════╗
lilinostaxxxxxxxx
╚════════════╝

Noble Faun

User Image
V I C T O R . F O X X E

❝ι wanт тo тeacн yoυ a leѕѕon ▪ ιn тнe worѕт ĸιnd oғ way❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Victor watched as Vana jumped about and acted nervous. If he weren't so young, Victor never would have tolerated it. But the elf was ten years older than Vana, and it didn't help that he was new, and Victor was the leader. He studied the boy closely for a moment, his blue eyes picking him apart, scrutinizing in a quick, practiced way that came from years of leading. Yes. Vana would do nicely for his mission. His gaze flicked to Mitra, but they only stayed a moment before going back to the young elf.

Feigning sympathy, he placed a hand on Vana's shoulder. He turned the boy, steering him towards the outer wall, away from the commotion. "Come. Bloodstone stayed put, watching Victor take the elf away from them. He looked to Mitra, also urging her to stay where she was so he could speak to her easier.

--

"You do not have to use honorifics with me, Mitra. I am not Victor. Even though I am older, and technically of higher rank, I see us as equals. Besides, I don't like them. They make me uncomfortable." The dragon spoke again, still blocking out the other two from their private conversation. "I understand you still cannot fly. Perhaps we can fix that, now? I can teach you." Bloodstone was prepared for such a task, he had taught many young dragons how to fly in his years. His eyes turned back to where Victor was speaking to her rider in hushed tones, and then looked back to Mitra.

--

Victor released Vana after they had moved a few meters away from the dragons. "Listen, you and I are going to have to do a bit of training together. You aren't battle-ready, and if we're ever attacked, I can't have anyone cowering on the ground." He glanced over to where Bloodstone and Mitra were, catching a look from his dragon as he noticed. Victor had no clue what Bloodstone was speaking about to the earth dragon, as he had blocked off their conversation from his mind. He doubted that anything important was being said, but Bloodstone was very big on his privacy, often keeping things from Victor himself until he deemed them important enough to tell.

Victor looked back to Vana, staring down at the young elf before him. "What do you say, Vana?" He asked slowly. "You and Mitra still haven't flown together yet. You must make that seal on your bond, and soon, else you risk losing her."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝тнe world woυld never looĸ aт yoυ тнe ѕaмe way❞

ʟocɑтιoɴ ⇨ The Keep
coмρɑɴy ⇨ Vana, Mitra, Bloodstone
мood ⇨ Calm

User Image

Bashful Pup

User Image

xxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
          xxxxxHOPE WHEN YOU TAKE THAT JUMP
          xxxxxxxxYOU DON'T FEAR THE FALL - - - -

I OWNED EVERY SECOND !
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL
          xxxxxxxI DID IT ALL

xxYEAH, WITH EVERY BROKEN BONE
          x████████████████████████ -

HOPE THAT YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS !

xx
                      xx
                      xx

Vana stood in silence while Victor eyed him, and he was sure he'd upset the leader. How could he not? He'd been there long enough to at least get a little better, and he personally thought he was worse. Not to mention the weather did not do wonders to his health.

Vana glanced at Mitra, who seemed preoccupied in the other dragon... mm Bloodstone? Yes, he thought, that was his name. Any who, she was distracted, yet still aware of his presence. Vana noticed the slight twitch in her shoulders, leaning ever so slightly to right where her partner was standing. The fact that Mitra was there relaxed him a bit. God knows how he would act alone with Victor!

Oh... and what do you know? Victor just happened to grab hold of Vana's shoulder and lead him else where. The young elf was surprised, and when he glanced back at his dragon, he saw she did not follow. He inwardly sighed, and was more than certain that now he was so much in the wrong he had to have a private scolding. One so horribly fierce Vana would most likely cry..

Or not? Vana listened to Victor,a gasp escaping his mouth and his eyes growing wider as he spoke. "Y-You want to train me?," he asked, a different feeling swelling up inside him.

Joy.

Never in his life did Vana think that after only a week of being in the Amenta, he would have the opportunity to train with his hero! A man of great a many deeds!

"Yes!!!! Of course!! I want to fly with her so badly!!" he answered, grinning wildly. No cold weather was going to ruin this for him!

~~

Mitra was surprised by how kind Bloodstone was. She wasn't exactly sure what she thought he would be like, but this wasn't it. Not that she was complaining, though. She wouldn't respond to much else but kindness... or at least not positively. Either way, she was relieved.

"Ah.. Thank you. That's a relief considering I'm not sure I enjoy saying them," Mitra said, letting out a soft laugh. Although, when the topic of flight arose, she was less cheery. It was simply embarrassing to her. She knew dragons younger than her that could fly, and she wanted nothing more than to be with Vana forever. She couldn't gain strength or desire without flight. "Really?! Oh, Please!" she said, anticipation surging through her.

xxxxUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BGM: I don't really know enough songs to do this well. OTL

The dragon stopped dead in her tracks, raising her snout to the sky, taking a single deep inhalation; allowing the filtered air to flow through her muscles and bones, giving her reassurance that her suspicions were not fashioned from fiction.
'There's another dragon here.'

"What?" Adrian turned around to see if it was nearby but he didn't see it.
'No you fool. Would I have missed it if it were that close?' The dragon took small, delicate steps through the snow-cloaked grass, trying to ignore the satisfying crunch it made as she continued to investigate the scent.
'It's somewhere this way. Perhaps on the other side of the city.'
"So?"
'I don't recognize the scent. It's not one of our dragons that's for sure.'
"So?" Adrian spoke in a sharper tone hoping for a more insightful response but apparently his signals went unnoticed.

Azurekko started to walk, analyzing the scent consistently with each pace, learning as much as she could. She continued to follow the scent that had been caught in the wind, not using her eyes to see beyond where she was going.

"Hey, look." Adrian said. He gently tapped his dragon on the shoulder only rewarded with a mild static shock. It always caught him off guard as Azure refused to ever let her guard down, even to Adrian. Azure turned back to the man and gave a low rumbling growl as a warning.
'Have I taught you nothing, human? Never touch an unsuspecting dragon.'
"So what? I'm supposed to announce myself? I__am__going__to__touch__you." For some reason he saw it fit to tap her again. Zap. What an idiot.
"Ow. What was that for?"
'Never touch a storm dragon.'
"Heh, never touch a dragon or just never touch you?"
'Both if you're fond of your fingers.'
"Ooh. Feisty."

Azure scoffed and looked ahead, seeing an odd shape at the edge of her vision. She turned her head and saw the dragon she had been tracking down. It was watching her. If she were warm and fleshy she'd be red as a tomato. Thankfully plated armour and cold blood hid all visual evidence of her embarrassment. Unlike herself, her human partner spoke aloud to her because he didn't understand the fundamentals of the mind link.

Azurekko raised her head and stood tall, hoping the dragon hadn't heard all of their conversation, not that it would have heard her own comments. If anything she was embarrassed for having been seen with this human who seemed to reduce her maturity by at least a few hundred years.
She was about to turn and leave when she noticed Adrian starting to approach them.
"Holy sh*t is that who I think it is?"

'Cole? What are you doing?' With a single graceful bound she jumped to his side and walked in front of him, blocking his path. 'You fool, they could be dangerous.'
Adrian scoffed at her comment. "My my. If I didn't know better I'd say it's almost as if you cared about me."
'...'
Adrian was tempted to pat her on the head, but a sharp glare from the dragon and a reminder of the shocks quickly changed his mind.

The male smiled to his dragon as he walked around her towards the woman and her dragon. Azure decided to follow, but somehow did so while walking slightly in front of him. She held her head high and showed no displays of aggression, but she also showed no submissive signals. She was a creature of pride and grace. Wingless or not, she was still a dragon and refused to be treated as anything other.

While walking he took the time to quickly analyse the two. The dragon was primarily a gray/black colour, and if he didn't know better he would probably assume it was a user of darkness magic; it's physiology on the other hand suggested it was more likely that of a storm or air dragon. He began to wonder whether the shreds of it's webbing were natural or inflicted.
'It's a storm dragon.'
'I guessed. Just like you then.' The human communicating through his mind was somewhat of an oddity for the both of them.
'What is that supposed to mean?'

'I didn't mean anything by it. I was just saying...thinking...whatever.'

He spent little time looking at the dragon as he was far more interested in it's apparent partner. If his suspicions were correct, this was the famous fighter, widely known as 'The White Lily'. Tales of her strength had been circulating for quite some time now, and despite all he heard about her, he didn't feel fear; instead he was filled with a sense of awe at how someone of such ruthless brutality could truly exist and be seen actually doing something...or nothing as this case appeared to be.
"Hey!" Adrian figured they were close enough to be heard so decided to speak first. "Whe- Ow!"
Azure quickly cut him off by shouldering him aside, taking charge of the encounter.
"Nor zara zu eta zer egiten duzu hemen?" 'Who are you, and what are you doing here', she had asked, as if she had some right to ask and be answered.

COMPANY: Azurekko, "The White Lily", Tattered dragon (Zero & Negavi)
        MOOD: Bored
          THOUGHTS: I'm still hungry, dammit.
            OOC: Azure trusts nooooo-oooonnneeee. *Gets a bad static shock from the laptop*
            Awkward Hug

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

DEMONS ALL BE DAMNED, CATCH THE SIGHT, ENJOY THE RIDE, THEY SAID WE'D NEVER LEARN, WE NEVER WILL

Ȼ a s e t h 𝔇 a r t h ⋌
"DUNK MASTER C"

User Image

User Image
                                User Image

"EY!"
                                Caseth yelled, turning his head around to the elf that removed the knife, which mostly made the dwarf think he was stabbed again, then he was kicked by the raging blonde. Caseth stumbled kicking up the snow whilst he did before he completely faced the elf, standing stead fast as another dainty little kick was delivered.
                                "Ill braid that piss colored hair of yers into a noose before ya get tah swoon over me beautifully crafted face!

Luise delivered another kick, her third and final one that she'd ever make. As her foot came in contact with his chest, his bulky hands grabbed her ankle as a wicked grin over came his ginger bearded face. He started laughing as he began to pull and turn in a circle until Luise could no longer keep hopping on her leg fast enough to keep up with Caseth's powerful swing. Now airborne Luise was being swung around like some wrecking ball before Caseth began to get dizzy and his hands slipping from the elf's ankles. Wirbel began bounding in, jumping and catching Luise just as Caseth could no longer spin and sent her flying. Then there was more bounding as Caseth fell on his arse dazed from the spinning but he could make out the damned fire dragon as he came hopping over like some puppy.
                                "Get out of 'ere ya overgrown sausage, go chew on 'ur tail."

Caseth stood up, brushing off his coat and walking over to Enderufwurl, who had floated down like a fat balloon from the roof. From the little pouch on Ender's tail he pulled another bottle, taking a generous swig.
                                "Ay! Where can a warrior get some grub? It's bloody winter, a dwarf lord needs to keep of his strength to keep you lot from dyin'."

Caseth began stomping through the snow, which was a decent bit harder to traverse than the average human or elf, as Caseth's little feet weren't for walkin, they were for dunking. Enderufwurl trotted happily behind his Dwarf companion, burning the snow with his footsteps. Although, the keep was suited for rather large dragons, Enderufwurl was a small exception, that hadn't really accounted for Ender's wide girth and his haphazard, swinging tail which often knocked dents into the walls. Caseth put his hand to his leg, the blood just barely clotting up the wound, he let a grunt of annoyance from the elf.
                                "Ya know what, Enda?"

The dragon perked up as the dwarf turned toward him and gave a sinister smile. Caseth got back on Enderufwurl and turned the cannon like dragon toward the courtyard again.
                                "ONWARD BEAST!"

Ender sprinted forward, his fiery tongue flapping about, his own stubby legs stomping thunderouslessly as the pair headed straight for Luise and Wirbal at an alarming rate.
                                "DIDN'T THINK I WAS DONE, DID YA?"

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ The Keep xxxxxx
                                || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Blurry figures and Enderxxxxxx
                                xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 88% kinky stab to leg and massively drunk
                                xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Outfit - Caseth Outfit - Enderufwurl
                                yes i took like 8 hours to put out THIS post ))

Quote:

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL, 'CAUSE WE'RE GOIN OUT TOMORROW, WE'RE ALL GONNA BURN

User Image

Z E R O xxxT Y R A N N
        In the time that we played innocently, before we knew itxxxwe were starting to grow up and take ourselves off
          x»BY OFFERING UP THE FUTURE, WE CAN SOMEDAY MEET THAT PERSON WE PICTURED IN THE SKY

→ As the other Storm dragon rounded a corner which lead to Zero and Negavi, the female pair sat motionless. The rider of the other Storm was male and had long black hair from what Zero could tell. Zero rose from her place on her dragon's forelimb before the great, black beast got to its feet. Negavi was quite large for a Storm dragon. Most dragons of the Earth were large and Negavi was rivaling some of them in the Keep. The female dragon folded her wings in neatly and stood tall with a non-aggressive stance, but more of a neutral one. Her rider, on the other hand, narrowed her gaze on the other rider with a look of suspicion.

Zero expected the rider to speak, but was greeted by the tone of Scale Tongue by the other Storm Dragon. The white haired woman placed a hand on her dragon's leg to signal that Zero herself would speak to this dragon, not Negavi.

"Naiz bidaiaria; Zure laguna me jakin ahal White Lily The bezala. Hemen atseden hartzen ari naiz nire dragoi, Negavi batekin. Nor zara zu?"

Zero, or her more popular name of 'The White Lily', was famous around the land. She was known for her brutality and swordsmanship and among the people of The Keep, she was one of Victor's best combat fighters. No one dared to cross swords with Zero unless they had a death wish; not even the higher ups in the Keep dared to challenge her.

Negavi stared at the other Storm dragon, curious to meet this other and know her name. The black Storm could tell that this other blue Storm was older and wiser, but Negavi wouldn't submit to another; she was prideful and wouldn't lower her head to anyone.

Zero turned her one eyed gaze to the rider. She had guessed right in his hair color and his eyes were the color of a wolf's. However, this man reeked of magic, but he didn't look exactly...threatening. The swords woman shook her head and turned back to gaze upon the other Storm dragon waiting for an answer.

tab Company: Negavi and another unknown dragon rider pair
                    tab tab O. O. C.: -' < '- sorry for the relatively short reply
                    Translation: "I am a traveler; Your companion may know me as The White Lily. I am resting here with my dragon, Negavi. Who are you?"

Sapphire-Bahamut

User Image

-xFawnx-'s Queen

Anxious Spirit

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx終わりが来ても重ねたモノは残っていてxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEVEN IF THE END IS COMING I WANT TO REPEAT THESE THINGS EVEN IF THE END IS COMING
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;;if this voice reaches you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの涙が教えてくれた孤独と優しさ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcould you raise yourself for me?

User Image
                                    ' Ba al du duzu kezkatu da? '

The female was standing idly in the courtyard of the bazaar, looking up at the large tree in the center as the wind blew away the last few remaining leave from its branches and caused the bell on on her right hips to chime lightly against the breeze. Her tired state dulled the usual brightness of her blue-green eyes, matched with the sorrow she felt over the plants dying and Varron's worry over her. As his booming voice met her mind, the large brown bag in her arms almost dropped from being startled. Sighing, she straightened herself out before continuing around the city. ' You ask me this every winter since we've been here. ' She knew it was only because he cared for her, but talking about it did no good. She was born in the mountains, where little to no life thrived. In that place, the spirits were too few to notice their cries of death and sorrow. but in this city it was every where. Of course it bothered her!

'It is only because I worry about you, laztana.'
                                    'I know, my little worry-wort.~'

Zalera chuckled a bit as she felt her dragon's embarrassment at her little nickname for him. She didn't feel bad for it, however, as his nicknames for her often bugged or embarrassed her. Varron, on the other hand, was a little displeased, but making Zalera smile had definitely made up for it. He had only wished that Zalera had let him go with instead of making him stay in the barracks. Although... 'What did you go out to buy, anyways?' Choosing to ignore signs of mischief, she continued walking through the streets, pausing here and there to admire the samples of the stalls or the windows of shops. 'Materials to make arrows. I want to try a few different woods this time and experi-...ment..' Her sentence began to fade as her mind became distracted with the smell of sugar coated sweets. She could feel Varron's concern, but it was currently being blocked out as her feet moved her towards the source of the smell.

Walking into the shop, her bell chimed her arrival as the elderly woman across the building turned and smiled at her. Zalera couldn't decide if it was in greeting or if the woman had seen the goofy look on her face when finally meeting a display case of delectable gifts of the gods. "Fresh out of the oven dear, so take your pick white they're nice and hot. You must be freezing wearing that, so some warmth will do you good." The old woman spoke with sincerity, but as Zalera looked down at herself, examining her clothes, she became confused. She was actually rather comfortable wearing the leather jumpsuit. Lightly lined with shorthaired rabbit fur, she was as warm as could be even with some of her skin exposed to the elements. But she was not passing down a chance of fresh treats.

Mouth full of a delicious pastry and her sweet tooth fulfilled, she walked back out of the store. Only to have her face be met with the bony snout of a certain dragon, causing her to stumble back slightly as she dropped her bag to hold her face, stinging with pain.

"Varron!" she hissed, holding her stinging nose in the palms of her hands as she glared up at him, ignoring his smug grin and devilish look in his white eyes contrasted by his black schlera. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the barracks until I got back. I wasn't going to be much longer.." She bent down to pick up her things, waist-length white tendrils of hair falling out of her hood with the action as Varron handed her a couple items and a lick on the cheek as an apology for startling her. 'You suddenly faded out, so I was worried and came to check up on you. Yet here you were, filling your face with sweets and leaving your companion all alone.' To this retort, Zalera rolled her eyes as she patted the dragons snout. "Cease your silly comments and let me up so i can put these things away."

Varron complied, lowering his body to the ground as she climbed his spiny body up to her saddle. Zalera plopped down inside it backwards, making it easier for her to reach the bags as Varron stood back up and tucking in his wings, making it easier for him to walk around on all fours before trotting about the city. 'Valena and Damien landed as I was entering, along with Granum and Sarra. Valena seemed beyond angered at them, for whatever reason. What do you think of it?' the dragon murmured in the she-elf's mind, making idle conversation as they roamed the streets for no apparent reason. 'It could be any number of things. Granum is older than any of us, most likely. His wings say so. It's just as agitating having a stubborn older subordinate as it is having a younger commander, and vice versa. They're most likely butting heads, but it's strange for Damien to be missing from Valena's side if that's all it is.'

'Missing? how do you know?
                                    '

Varron's head turned back around to face her, and then in the direction Zalera was pointing in to lay eyes on the beautifully feathered beast near the blacksmith's. And it was true. Damien wass nowhere to be spotted as Valena sulked about town. Feeling Zalera's concern, Varron sauntered over to the ice dragon.

'Varron, wait! I don't even know what to say to her!
                                    'Think of something quick then, nite txiki duende, because we are already here.
                                    '

Zalera swallowed hard as she quickly positioned herself side-saddled, as riding it backwards seemed inappropriate. Before, Zalera wasn't so afraid of the ice dragon, but previous events caused her to be warry and watch her words. Not that she could blame the dragon, however...

"You seemed trouble, Valena. Is everything okay?"

User Image
                                    Mood: Calm >> Concerned | Company: Varron >> Varron and Valena| Location: Erreserba (Bazaar) | Theme: A Day in the City | outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff