Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
The wings of an angel....

Namir looked over to Isis with a slight smile and told her happily, "We are all here for a reason, Never forget that. No one knows the reason, But it's there somewhere." He reverted his gaze to the back to the front of him, "But, you are right, You have to stay your hand even when taunted. Do you believe I enjoyed his jests any more then you?" He looked down to the woman in his arms with a soft chuckle. "In the condition you are in? I don't think you would be doing too well on your own. You need to learn to accept help when help is needed." He looked forward again and sturned up a bit. Keeping an eye on whats in front of him. "Isis. I want you to keep an eye on the one in red. He seems... Volatile. Not evil, But able to explode at any minute. As well as that... green menace. Whatever he may be. I don't expect you to be at two places at once, But just keep an eye on them." Namir hoped that Isus would understand what he might by that. He narrowed his eyes thinking to himself, 'I hope that this is a better idea then what I feel it will be... That boy in red... That thing as well...' He stopped thinking about it and smiled slightly. He had to keep a good composure at least. "Almost there.

...will always keep you safe.

The fires of justice....

"Yeah. They are still up there. Don't worry, I can see them." He said while smirking slightly while running. "Were you born blind? I noticed you were after you toppled over me." He never thought of it until now but a girl this young being blind? Unless something happened then she would have had to be born that way. He didnt know anything about these new people so he thought he might as well start somewhere since he was helping them at the moment anyway. "And why were you running through the forest without your friend if you are blind?"

...will watch this world BURN!

User Image
User Image

ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

DaMaskedood
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]

Although Isis nods her head in response. Seeing as the strange man thing did not follow them, he just made her task easie,r so now she would only have to look after the young one untill the creature returned. "Namir, did you hear when the little girl said that "she." Isis nods her head the girl in Namir arms."needs the meds to get out of her systems, and how the little one also reacted when i said that docors were invovled? she said, that their not going back." Isis knew the fox lady had probably heard her and would give her some answers.

" And, she seemed pretty scared frighten of me, do you think that angels had something to do with it, or am i not bring all the clues together?" isis let out a nervous chuckle. Maybe she was just thinking based off the smal ifonrmation she had. But mabye somehow , he had caught more than she did, or even made more sense of the little infomation.

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
~Lunisa Alexandria Heart~
Lunisa shot a glare at the female angel. "You know nothing of the torment we were put through! You have no right to speak about it or know about it at all! " She was growling. "And if you EVER touch or go near Yania, I will see to it that you are destroyed on the spot!" Her over protective and defensive side were out now, wanting this angel to mind her own business and stay out of theirs. She groaned, holding onto her stomach and putting a hand over her mouth, coughing up more blood.

Mood: Annoyed and Provoked
With: Two Angels

User Image
~Yania~
Yania shook her head. "No I wasn't. Just how I wasn't always like this. And I saw you running so I wanted to see who you were." She took a minute before explaining the story to him. "I was told that my parents couldn't keep me and ended up selling me to a testing lab. The doctors were quite nice at first. I always listened to them. They never did any experiments on me till recently. They injected me with something and the side effect was loss of sight. I can still see though. I can see your energy." She saddened. "Onee-chan came in not too long after I became this way with another, though he was older. She told me when I visited to give her meals that he was her mentor and like a father to her. She asked me if she could see him on multiple occasions not only to me, but to the doctors. The eventually showed her him though he was already dead. He couldn't handle the experiments and all the drugs. It seemed like every other day the more "violent subjects" would be heavily injected with medication to put them almost in a stupor. Him and her were two of said subjects. Thats why doctors scare her so much. They abused her and took away what seemed to be her father figure. She got revenge though...on all of them."

Mood: Mellow and Worried
With: Zane-Oniisan
Alroy Flynn Reid
Dullahan

"Old Potato! Behave or I'm putting you away for a while," Alroy admonished the horse before climbing down, almost tripping up but catching himself, and taking his own head in his hands.

Old Potato snorted at Alroy before wandering over to Rei, neighing a greeting and nuzzling her. Alroy gave his horse a disapproving look at being ignored before shrugging and walking over to Linus. "I'm sorry about that. He's a moody horse and not used to people... or cats. Animals usually run away from us, heheh... I'll make it up to you somehow." He nodded his thanks to the purple-haired man who caught Linus before nervously turning to look at Marshka. "I guess we're following your lead, Miss Marshka."

User Image User Image

Lovely Little Neko14

little miss vampire kitty

nerdygirl9697

Morgana the Demon Queen

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
The wings of an angel....

Namir raised his voice very slightly. "Hey. we are guardians and would never hurt anyone unless we are provoked by them. We keep our blade turned away from the public and will never harm the innocent. So please calm down. She will be safe here. he sighed softly as they started to get into the clearing of the city. "And she is right Isis. It is their life, not ours, we have no right to pry into their personal history." As he slowly landed at the very outskirt or the town he shouted up to Isis, "I will bring her to the guest house since the little one said no doctors. there should be enough rooms for all of them."

...will always keep you safe.

The fires of justice....

Zane was appalled at the story of what happened to them. He knew people shunned them for their differences and powers but that was horrible. He kept running while listening to her talk about their past "Im... sorry." He didnt know what else to say to her because of the sorrow and rage that he was baffled. He got into the clearing as The angel guy yelled up to the other angel. Talking about a guest house. Since Yania was with this fox lady, he should follow and let Yania rest there too. "I will be following."

...will watch this world BURN!

User Image
User Image

ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgleft]

'Maybe i should give this girl some space i mean if she wants to tell us, she'll tell us.' Isis stayed in in the sky for a bit deciding if she should go on patrol now or wait until Namir gets them all settled in. Rememebering her duty she went with sticking with Namir. Floating down behind him she looks back at the guy with the little fox girl on his shoulders. Isis couldnt understand why this child didnt like her, all the town kids loved her. Well all good things come to an end.

Looking back at the lady and Namir, she walks to catch up with them. Letting out a breath she speaks. "Um, miss, im sorry if i may have caused you and your friend any kind of discomfort, its just my job is not an easy and sometimes i let it get the best of me, sorry for asking the personal question and such, anything i can do to make it up to you, ill for sure do it." giving the girl a small smile as they countnue to walk towards the the house.

" Also, Namir, im gonna make my way over to the pub, after i ask the guy some questions, and dont worry nothing personal, im pretty sure you can handel things from here."
Ive been given the boot from this dead rp see ya on the flip side

Angelic Vampire

11,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

You being booted was your own damn fault and the rp is alive and well in the guild i moved it to and going along more smoothly without you.
You sound upset, wanna talk about it? XD

Lonely Misfit

17,000 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll
You sound upset, wanna talk about it? XD

We told you the RP was moving. We sent you the guild invite, you accepted, But you never actually posted or did anything. That is why you were booted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff