Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which group do you think has the best shot right now?

Sun Deck! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Bridge Deck! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Promenade Deck! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Main Deck! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image

[ Ȼ atch_ Ϻ e... ] [ Inside the Bridge ] ♡ [ Ⱦ hey _ Ғ ound _ Ϻ e... ] [ New guy and a hand?! ] ♡ [ Ϩ o _ И osy... ] [ Inventory ]

Ezekiel dropped his grip on Seth as partners were assigned. He stepped around the man, looking at him a little bewildered. Hadn't he just told him earlier that they shouldn't split up? Sure, he was still going to be kind of nearby, but what if a new gate decided to come down? Then he'd be stuck with this new guy who could very well be the one behind all of this! His mind was running a mile a minute with all the different possibilities he really hoped weren't possible. He simply nodded his head. There really wasn't much he could say to protest the new leader. He waved to Tyler, sad to see the two people he actually knew of leaving him so quickly. There was little time to dwell on it because he had a job to do.

He quickly decided that he should make the best of it and help the new guy along. As he turned and took the few steps towards the bridge door, he began to talk. "Well..." He took a deep breath, knowing he was going to need it to cover everything that had happened quickly. "Um... It seems there isn't any staff around. A lot of passengers are missing too..." He tried to keep his head up as he spoke, but it was pretty hard. With all of the emotion he was feeling, he was glad he wasn't looking directly at him. "I'm Zeke, by the way. I don't think you said your name?" It felt odd saying his name without the dramatic bow he almost always performed. This all was too much of a downer. "Anyway, we're kind of just looking around to try and figure out what's going on. The two of us have bridge duty, I guess." He looked over his shoulder to smile at the guy.

His heart was practically beating out of his chest as he turned the knob to the Bridge. He was half-expecting the door to be locked and half-expecting something awful to be in here. When it freely twisted, his heartbeat hastened. This was it... This was the moment of truth. He pushed the door open and took a quick step back, hoping to hide form whatever was surely going to hop out at him. "Oh, goodness." He sighed and patted his new comrade on the shoulder. "I guess we're okay." A small smile formed, the first since he had left the lounge. He stepped into the room, quickly looking it over to see what they were dealing with. The lighting in here wasn't really the best. Maybe a lamp should be their first goal. He took a few more steps in, feeling only slightly safer when he saw something he really did not want to see. "OH MY GOSH!" Ezekiel screeched out, quickly covering his mouth after.

Sitting next to the button that appeared to be for the announcement system was a disembodied hand. From the looks of it, it was fairly freshly cut.

[ T L ; D R ... ] [ Zeke watched Seth and Tyler leave sadly before briefly explaining the situation to his new partner. He opened the door and was shocked to find a hand in there. ]

[ O O C ... ] [ Sorry it took me so long to post Dx
Aaaand first page has been updated to reflect searchable areas in the Bridge.
]

Dapper Hunter

User Image
- { Max Rynel } -
// TL;DR - She takes in Conor's words, amused by the child's facade of bravery. She demands appropriate behaviour than paces back down the hallway, frustrated with Miro disappearance. //

The first word that came out of the kid's mouth made Max sick of him in 0.2 seconds. She widened her eyes at the small child in front of her, with dark hair and a tablet in his hands. She was about to tell him something. Something nice, maybe, to try and calm him down. Something friendly, so that they got off on the right foot. But what came out of his mouth next made it almost impossible for her to consider being nice, and instead she just chuckled. She had to resist the temptation to grab his pointer finger and get him in a head lock.

"Girlfriend?" she said, "And what exactly would we be plotting, kid?" She shifted her weight and took a few steps closer, leaning down a little to make direct eye contact with him and become level. She knew he was probably just acting tough, to camouflage the fact that he was actually scared. She could see it in his eyes. But she would just treat him as though he was the tough face he was putting on, to make sure he knew his place. She'd never been babied as a child.
"Listen to me, more than half the passengers on this ship are gone. I don't know who you were here with, but they're probably not on this boat anymore. Stop accusing me of stupid things and get your act together. I need to sort out a few issues and I don't need to add you to the list."

Max spun on her heels lightly and trotted back down the hallway. If he'd follow her, than she'd make it her responsibility to look after him. But he needed to act appropriately, otherwise she'd ditch him immediately. There was no time for any bullshit. The white girl smashed her fist into one of the cabin doors, causing it to splinter down the middle noticeably. It wasn't her cabin, but infact the one beside it. Where the hell was Miro?
"*u*k sakes," she muttered under her breath. Did Max need to start kicking doors down? Was it really necessary for people to vanish into thin air while they were having a conversation. She'd been right behind Max.
"Miro," she called down the hallway, "Where did you disappear to? I found a child and you may have more success with it than I."

Teuicui
Serendipitous Coma

Inventory: Loose white tank top & black skinny jeans
Thick black combat boots.
Two small daggers.

Super Waffles

User Image

User Image

❯❯✔✔✔✔✔✔✔ TL;DR: After nearly choosing to search in one place, deciding instead to head over to the dresser. But before that Miro went sort of insane, and might try to help 'fix' the situation later if she sees the ‘need’ to.❮❮

In the fear that resulted from being stuck, alone, in here; the dark room still very lightless, Miro crouched down, and tried to get a bit further away from the door, since that was where the voice was coming from – and she couldn’t really trust anything that out of this darkness – it could be a trick. ... But what if it wasn’t? This division in choice made her just stay put for a short time, before the Pole went back to looking for a key. This didn’t mean that she didn’t answer the voice. “--------I’m... I’m here!” This answer possibly wasn’t a stand-alone response – while Miro didn’t say much else after that. Instead, she made the statement true again, and went about around the room, still looking for a place where the door-opener might be. So far, she hadn’t looked completely in the back of the room, which probably had been a bad idea – she was still terrified of what might be there, even though her logic said nothing was there. But... she really wasn’t thinking logically anymore, at least in her terms. ...

In the darkness, she had started to become unraveled as well. She was sinking. Behind herself, there were only illogical thoughts. It... was gaining hold, without her realization. Everything she could see – and that was only the dark, wasn’t entirely real anymore. It was just her – and herself. Soon enough, though, that balance disappeared, and Miro stopped moving around a bit, in hesitation or indecision. ... Haha... Ha...

While she didn’t really let out that kind of noise, the slight internal change was still sort of a big difference – right now, reality had decided to also change again. ... What was even happening? This wasn’t real, or was it? ... What had she even been doing some time earlier? It was kind of gone, and the present had replaced it, while the now at this time seemed vivid, and not, at the same time. It... was different than the near-darkness she had been seeing before, or not. That time earlier was sort of gone, mixed up in her mentality. So, she was here, or not.

But ... it, in everything around herself – that sense couldn’t be real, right? Her denial of this unreality had just started – as a defense, which wasn’t really working – she could still see nothing, but... everything was fine. Fine. Was that really real, too? Or wasn’t it? ... It took her a short time to decide, that only being possible as she shifted views once again, for the worse. The snap happened quickly, Miro not looking scared anymore, while no one at this time knew that, or could tell. Nothing was wrong, technically, but there still could be issues in this place, or elsewhere, that she might have to fix. Instead of voicing her ‘indifference’ at first, the Pole went over to the back of the room, and started to look for the key there. Some furniture was in that area, but she didn't find what she was looking for yet – if it was the same key to open the door, it had to be somewhere around her. For all she knew, the object could be a fake, unlike the other things around her. ... Yeah, if she found it, it would either be or not be a fake. So, she had reason to keep looking, while this this time not going over toward the bed. It wouldn't really make sense to check over under the covers, as even in the state was in, it was a simple illogicality that someone would hid the key there, as it was a strange place to hide anything. Instead of checking the bed, consequently, the Pole spent her time looking elsewhere - she turned and headed toward a rectangle that was probably the dresser.

Opening up the doors, even in this situation might be... wrong, but there was no reason she couldn't look for it in another area concerning the clothes storage - that would be checked first, before she started invading privacy. Opening the drawers wouldn't take much time, so she was be doing such within a number of moments. Running her hand over the top of the dresser, it took about ten or so seconds to find out that nothing was there - while Miro was still being careful not to knock anything to the floor. There hadn't been an object on top of the drawer-set; this she took note of in the first instance, but still instead glanced at down toward the top drawer, there were probably things she could use inside - if they weren't a ploy, a pen, or similar object. After that, the Pole turned her attention over to the side. ... Still nothing, and that had been expected, as her way of thinking wasn’t quite skewed in that way. It was still, however, a sort of volatile sense, while not apparent immediately. And ... in relation to such... There were about only a couple things she could do: to find out what was bothering her. Despite the ‘acknowledgement’ of ‘normality’, there was nothing stopping her from seeing if she could still act, while in her. Everything was real, for certain, but anything she did wouldn’t last, as well. ... That mode of thinking only lasted a short time, after which the Pole switched positions within reality again. There needed to be restrictions. If she didn’t do anything, something worse could happen that would ruin a lot of stuff, or more toward everything. A lot of preventions were likely needed, and she was going to act on them at some point. ... This, in true fact, probably wouldn’t be a good or even beneficial thing, overall. ...
                    Outside of herself, everything still appeared pretty normal to Miro, and she probably seemed the same as well, except for the lack of fear in her reaction, that fright not entirely being there anymore. The Pole was not really scared any longer – having gone through a slow change to ease within a few moments. To support that, while she had stood up for a short time, earlier on, her afterwards-partial kneel had given way to a stand, again. Now, she was sort of leaning against the wall, taking some time to look for the door again, as she had somewhat lost the location. It looked like, if anyone could actually see her, or was around, that Miro had gone through a successful attempt to calm down – this continuing throughout her still-going two-minute search around the room, while that had stopped. She was still trying to get out of the dark, but finding out if she could was important too. It wasn’t frightening anymore, ... but she had to get out before it was too late, and she couldn’t do that; there was a time limit that was somehow real or possible in her currently wrecked mind. There wasn’t a time limit in the real reality - and at this point she had to confirm her options - the top compartment was reached for.

Inventory or Item Supply: 1 Filled Metal Water Bottle;
                                                        [Wearing] 1 Pair of Tennis Shoes;
                                                        [Wearing] Pants, Vest, Shirt
                                                        1 Pair of Glasses/Sunglasses
                                                        1 Cereal bar
                                                        1 Moderately-sized bag
                                                        1 Pair of scissors
                                                        1 Some beans and other dried things
                                                        1 Some anti-bacterial stuff
                                                        1 Flashlight
                                                        Seryn Nioreh

CrystalMoonPixie

– Health: 100%

- Stamina and Energy: 96%

{Containing increments of 2% for each section: not necessarily being lowered by just 2% in an instance.}

❯❯ Mood: Calm. ❮❮

❯❯ Location: In B21. ❮❮

❯❯ Company: No one. ❮❮

OOC:

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image

ZHAIRENE XYZA NAOE

User Image

"When I was a child, the story would say
Somebody will sweep you off your feet some day
That's what I hoped would happen with you
More than you could know"

User Image

User Image

User Image A splendid love story....

That's what Zhai has been hoping for. A guy who would suddenly appear and swept off her feet. She is Snow White. Laying in a glass coffin, waiting for his prince charming to come. Why is he taking so long? She just couldn't wait to see him and have this stupid spell broken. Not long enough, Zhai heard the clacks of hooves from afar-----that must be HIM!

She immediately fixed her hair and put on her lip gloss once more before her prince finds her. Finally! she will have her happily ever after!. She shut her eyes and wait.... Wait.... Until the rustle of the grass and the heard the screech of the glass being lift up. Zhai took a deep breath. This is it! OMG he smell---nice!

Soon as Zhai felt something brush against her lips. She gently opened her eyes and yawn for a bit. And saw the most wonderful guy she had ever seen. Her one and only prince charming.

"You have found me.And... yes I will marry you!"She immediately exclaimed but before she could throw her arms around him. The prince croaked and a jolt of lightning flash at him and turned into a small green frog wearing a small crown. What the----- "N-N.. NOOOOOOO!!" She felt that everything's gone and she's falling---along with the croaking prince frog.

Her body jerked and stumbled from her seat before slamming against the floor. Zhai rubbed her eyes and as soon as everything had gone clear, the room was dark and quiet. After a couple of seconds, this made her realized that she's writing her novel and must have fallen into a deep slumber. And now, she fell from her chair. Oh crap Zhai immediately stood up and yawn while stretching her back and arms. Somehow, she needs to break this bad habit of falling asleep while working.

Another nightmare.

This was not how things should go. It's her dream. And yet she met her frog prince. Eww Zhai decides to go out of her room, stroll and breathe. As soon as she went out of her room, Zhai saw 2 girls at the end of the hallway and she was about to greet them when all of a sudden one door had just opened and the other girl stumbles in. Zhai blinked her eyes. Was that----being foolish?? Or must be a get away surprised and now the two person-- a girl and a kid were screaming down the hallway.

"Uh... Sorry to interrupt. But.." She tipped her head and saw a small boy freaking and pointing at the unknown girl. They must be siblings having a 'sibling fight' Zhai once more glance at the child. Blue streaked hair, those eyes... And not to mention that overpowering attitude---so aggressive and--- "OH MY GOOOOOODDDD!!!" She suddenly lunges and hugs him, squishing against her chest (bumps literally). And she suddenly forgot about the green streaked hair girl.

"You're soooooooo cute!!! I wished I had a younger brother like you! I will take good care of you. Hug you. Squish you. Feed you!" Without knowing if he could breathe.

User Image

User Image

"A girl can dream,
It's true....
And to call you my own
It's the sweetest dream I know"

❥Location: Promenade Hall
❥With: A white haired girl and a cutie boy teehee~~
❥TL/DL Zhai wakes up from her sleep and decides to have a quick stroll outside. When she saw a green haired girl suddenly went inside(?) a room. Or she tripped, or maybe tumbles right there. And the next thing she knew was a cutie small boy and a white haired girl (must be brother-sister) and Zhai suddenly grabbed and hugged him right there!
❥Inventory:Small bag with a small notebook and pen. Some candies and gum. Key. Comb and cologne.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Seth Terkhynna

User Image

"We don't need swords and guns," Seth muttered. "But going in bare handed isn't going to help us if someone on the other side has a knife or something." He didn't care how much of a 'Mr. Muscles' one was. The captain was gone, the crew was gone--whoever they were dealing with was not some kid with a switchblade and no one was going to stand a chance without some method of defense. In his opinion anyway. He'd feel better with something in his hand he could use to bludgeon the hell out of whoever was responsible.

And then everyone scattered--Tyler went to find a weapon, Zeke and Abel headed toward the bridge (admittedly because he suggested it), and Seth was left alone. "Dammit all," he swore under his breath.

What the hell was so damn hard to understand about the fact that splitting up was probably a monumentally stupid idea? Then again, these were the people getting drunk first thing, without a care in the world as to why the crew was AWOL. He shouldn't be shocked. The man was off looking for women (hardly shocking) and was shouting something Seth couldn't make much of it out, really. Something about gates.

Seth decided to leave the captain's cabin for now. The door was locked and he didn't think they'd be breaking it down for the time being. Zeke and Abel were not five steps away so he decided to join them because he was determined that staying in groups was going to be critical at this point. If Tyler wanted to stop running all over the place shouting, and actually be constructive, he was welcome to join them. Sethrian took a long, slow breath, trying to slow down his brain. Too much was happening and too many people were running around and shouting. He needed to stay calm and rational since he wasn't sure anyone else was.

"If you can get your phone to work, be my guest," he told Abel. "I haven't had service nearly the entire time aboard. But if you can contact someone for help, that would be fantastic."

He was just about to head to the bridge when Zeke screeched, causing Seth to flinch back a bit. "What is going on?" he asked, trying to bite back as much of the frustration as possible just to try to keep Zeke from crying again.

((Sorry. Again, everyone is trying to do fifty things per post and it's pretty hard to reply to everything without making it seem like Seth has ADD and a bad sugar high, so I'm making him focus on one task at a time and stay in one place instead of move around to several locations.))

Who ▹▹▹ Zeke, Abel
Where ▹▹▹ Outside the captain's cabin and bridge
Inventory ▹▹▹ jewelry, wallet (I don't think he ever got the note back...?)

TL;DR ▹▹▹ Seth is frustrated that people are running around and rants inwardly about wishing people would focus better, but steps over to the bridge to join Zeke--only to hear Zeke screech loudly. He doesn't see, yet, why.

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
DIMITRI ABEL VALENTINE

”I don’t have an attitude problem…
I just have a personality you can’t handle!”

User ImageIt appears that the new companion he's with knew what's really going on around here. As he spoke and introduce himself, Abel paused with his brows furrowed looking at the lad's back as he passed way beside him. The Hatted Mutt got a name after all--Zeke.

"Ah--yes. Zee, right--- I'm Abel by the way. I don't know what's really going on here, just woke up from a long nap."

Staring on his phone while trying to figure out how to work on his darn signal. Wait--what?? The staffs are gone.. And so are the other passengers?? Abel froze. And that might include Ayu as well.

"Wait--Maybe they had just gone off somewhere. A game perhaps. You know hide and seek. Seems that the ship is still."

Looking around and yet the entire hallway was dark and there was a deafening silence except for their low tone voice. He really hope this would have been a big joke. Some kind of a game which the staffs were plotting for their new clients on board and knowing how stupid his sister is, she might have been lured out of the room because of food. Yeah-- that would be it. But heck, twins were like bind with each other by an inevitable force. And deep down inside him was telling him that Ayu is in deep trouble. "---Apparently, my twin sister is gone too. I would assume she sneak out of the room just to have fun all by herself. And now you're telling me that all of them were gone except for us?? How could this happened??!” He wanted to punch the steel wall with his bare fists. He shouldn't have doze off that long and could have been be with her. She got her own fears especially known to Abel.

As he watched Zeke open the door slowly. Abel was a bit confused as he pat him on his shoulder remarking that they're okay. As soon as Zeke turn away, Abel dusted his shoulder where he laid his hand. Stepping right behind him, surveying the entire place with his keen eyes. Abel almost jumped from his place as soon as the Hatted Mutt shrieked out.

"What the F**K!! You almost got me killed by a heart attack! Could you please calm------ down----”

It seems that his blood had stopped circulating all over his body. He suddenly gone pale. His eyes twitching while staring at the most dreaded thing he could ever imagined. Abel held on to his right wrist. Is that what he should supposed to think right now? was that a---- hand?? A... Bloody... Hand...

Abel stared over his shoulder, looking at the incoming Freakazoid Imp. Pointing to the thing he didn't want to see literally. Somehow, he shouldn't let them notice how shocked he is right now.
"I think you shouldn't look. It will make you--- gag.”

He feel light headed. Not now. He doesn't want to collapse in front of them. He will look gay! Abel would just keep himself occupied by grabbing Zeke's shoulder, away from that horrible thing. Well he would just have to hide his eyes looking on that horrid view without his comrades getting suspicious about his odd feeling.

” I feel like I'm waiting for something....
That isn't going to happen”
“If you'd shut up..
That will probably help my brain do its work.”

Location: Hatted Mutt, who goes by the name of Zeek. And the Freakazoid Imp who had just came over.
TL/DL: Abel finds the message from Zeke a bit amusing. Staffs and passengers were gone, which made him even worried on Ayu's situation. And as they peeked in the Bridge Deck, Zeke suddenly screamed after seeing a bloody hand and Abel wanted to passed out right there.
Inventory: Wearing a black jacket, wrist watch, phone and key inside his pocket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff