The Sailing Mage
-------------------------------------
32/54 HP
defense+1
magic+3
adept+2

success:
damage:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now having stowed the latest events into the bank of his memory, Tidus could once again see without visions clouding his eyes. It would be a temporary solution to a bigger problem, but for now he welcomed it. He was learning quickly that the world did not revolve around his individual needs. He was always taught that as a child, but could have never prepared himself for the constantly spinning wheel of life. The male remained alert as they walked through the forest, and he came to a brief stop by the direction of Selene.

He would have protested, but the conviction in the dryad’s voice led him to consider otherwise. He smiled, realizing that she, too, had recovered from the recent events. All of the sudden, and unexpectedly, Tidus felt an invigorating pride swell in his chest. It may not have been like the great heroes of old, but he and Selene had stood up to evil and came out standing on the other side relatively healthy.

It was then that his attention was brought to his newest wound. He had not realized it until Selene had brought it up. It was amazing how even without site she could see his wounds. Tidus tapped the torn flesh of his shoulder and winced.

“Ow.. that does smart a bit, now that you mention it.”

He laughed softly and reached into his leather pouch attached to his belt. He had already used a majority of his bandages, but there was enough to cover his shoulder with at least a single layer. He followed Selene’s steps, trusting that she would take him as far as she possibly could. Tidus began to stretch the roll of bandage around his shoulder and bicep. His gaze lifted for a moment when she responded to his earlier question. His smile brightened after she elaborated further. Tidus halted his stride for a moment, allowing her words to sink in. There was such a poetic beauty to her reasoning. He could not help but to admire her. In a quite voice he spoke mostly to himself.

“A Dandelion.. I can do that…”

The blue-haired elf jogged a few strides to catch back up to her. They were approaching the limits of the forest. From there it was a clear shot to the city gates. The tall Madoran Wall was starting to make its way into site.

Selene

User Image"You will be fine once we get you to your people." She stated as if her kind and his kind were two separate beings in general. She didn't mean for it to be offensive but she wasn't able to see as clearly as he and those he sought after were the ones who feared her appearance. Part of her didn't want to leave him in the condition that he was in but she knew she would only draw eyes on them.

Upon reaching the edge of the forest, she could feel the man trampled road beneath her. "I believe the gates are near. Can you see them?" She asked taking a step back into the protection of the forest. "This is where we part." She said sadly finally making a friend that was not a plant or animal of the forest. Part of her was curious about his world but she couldn't see it so it didn't matter, right. "I hope you find the man you are looking for but please seek medical help before you do."

Her head turned towards Madora. She remembered, when she was a child, running to the forest edge to appear at the gates. She had always wanted to cross into the city but now she only brought fear and rage when she entered. "It was nice meeting you Tidus." She said with a smile.
User Image

Wendi Florentine~
55/55 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: tba
Attack+2
Defense+3
abilities:attack, defend

How she would have loved to slap that smug look off of his face. She sneered at him and her fangs could be seen. Did he just imply that she was some kind of barn animal? She hated this man so much she was already ready to leave. "That's funny coming from a little boy. You better watch your manners or I'll tell your mommy on you." She would never deal with this nonsense if it wasn't for the Demon King. She couldn't afford being on the King's bad list so she had to stomach this for now. "I've held my end of the bargain. Have the weapons delivered as soon as possible. The next step is coming soon unless you have forgotten that already?" Wendi eyed him like an enemy and then he went and offered her a drink or dinner. It must have been sarcastically. She couldn't stand to be there any longer. She turned her back on him and started to head for the door. "I am flattered.... but I'm not interested in children." She walked out of the palace fuming. She just wanted one chance to beat the hell out of him and show him some manners. The second she stepped out of the palace she spread her wings and flew high into the sky back to her own Kingdom.
User Image

Fiona Dawnstar~
43/43 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████
Heal+7
abilities: heal, attack, defend

Fiona didn't stop until she was back inside the capitol city in Madora. When she got there what she feared was getting even more proof since the people were all mourning. She could see all their faces. They must have loved Myrddin too. He was such a great king. He was always so sweet to everyone and it didn't matter where they came from. There was a million reasons why she fell in love with him and all of this was just so wrong and unjust. Fiona couldn't stop the tears even way after her eyes were all red and dry. She continued down the streets and looked everywhere for someone she knew and everyone knows that its the hardest to find something only when you're looking for it. She saw some guards over by the watch tower and so she went over there. She got off her horse and ran inside the tower and up the stairway. She made it to the top and saw Rowin there. She stopped for a second because she really didn't know how to ask the obvious question and she only wanted to hear one answer anyways. Fiona trembled and placed her hand over her mouth. "Rowin. Tell me it's not true....." She ran up to him and threw her arms around him. She cried into his chest and shook like a frightened and abandoned little kitten. She couldn't speak anymore.

Interesting Genius

User Image
Shulk Arland

HP: 39/39

ATK: +4

DEF: +2

Shulk heard the bells ring and the smile on his face went away. He was not exactly depressed at the sound but he now felt a bit down. The young king was a respectable man even to a rouge like Shulk. "Aw man looks like everyone's gonna be depressed for a good while! No one's gonna buy while spewing tears." He said thinking about the adverse affect this'll have on the black market. Maybe this was the bad feeling he had? But life moves on as Shulk headed to the inn that he was staying in and using as a base of operations. He walked over to the innkeeper who was an elderly man and said " Here pay for the next 2 months!". Putting a good two hundred gold on the counter to pay for his stay and future stay. He then headed to his room and set down all his earnings and began to count out how much would it cost for repairs and some new tools and equipment.

Once the counting was done he put his spending money in a smaller bag and left the inn.Even if it was a time to be sad it was during these times that vendors normally sell for less than normal. That was an optimal moment to get some shopping done.

Vestere's Queen

Eloquent Elocutionist

User Image
Ellor Purah
Queen of Elderon

"Hello you two."
A woman clad in formal armor appeared. Behind her, huge angellic wings folded against her back.
Theya lifted her ears to her mothers voice.
"Mom!" She greeted. Theya ran towards the tall, blonde woman. "Look what dad just gave me! Isn't it beautiful? Oh, I cannot WAIT for it to hatch! Hee hee!" The girl giggled in joy.
The woman blinked in momentary confusion looking at the egg.
Theya held it closer for her to see. "Look, it's Arale's egg!"
Ellor's eyes widened in astonishment. "Well I'll be..." She smiled and shifted her gaze to Tythrs. "Isn't that wonderful? Arale lives on..."[/b
] Placing a hand on the egg, Ellor stroked it's smooth shell with her fingers. "It's still warm. Theya, take it somewhere safe, and please be careful."
"Yes ma'am!" Theya nodded and rushed to her father in which she stood on her toes to kiss his cheek. "Thank you!" In a burst of enthusiasm, Theya skipped off, holding the egg securely to her chest.

Ellor strode forward towards Tythrs. Her long, athletic legs waded through her navy-blue dress. Her wings extended lightly, her feathers lightly catching the breeze.The shimmering silver armor that perfectly hugged her torso glinted from the sunlight.
"How long have you known about the egg and not told me?" She teased with an assuring smile.
"Where is my son? I have not heard word from him for too long."
User Image
✗✓ ty01-2
¦ƮƴϮђȓș Ƥuŗaђ¦

Party: Ellor, Theya

☽ ☼ ☾

Ellor’s voice swept into the blue king’s ears, and as it always had for years, he swooned to its sweet tone. Tythrs met her with a loving smile and watched his daughter scurry off excitedly towards her. While Theya boasted the gift she had been given, Tythrs smirked impishly and suddenly looked around as if looking for some place to hide. He had never gotten around to telling Ellor that he had been guarding the egg since Arale passed. He understood that they had both wanted to keep their children out of harm’s way, and saving an egg of a creature that was intended for adventuring seemed to be contrary to that sentiment.

As Ellor approached, Tythrs cleared his throat and tried his best to change the subject before it could come up.

“Ellor, my love. Sure is a nice day out here isn’t it? Nothing like the smell of fresh air and.. yep. Did you have your armor polished recently? You look radiant, sweetheart!”

Knowing that it was useless to hide the charade, he bowed his head apologetically before she could even speak. He absorbed her interrogation, pleading guilty.

“I’m sorry. I’ve known about the egg since.. Arale passed… I didn’t want to talk about it for a while since.. you know.. I didn’t want to put more stress on you, love. You’re always working so hard..”

Tythrs gently slid his hand onto the arch of her lower back and kissed her lips. The mention of their son dampened his expression, though he remained bright. He lowered his voice so that only Ellor could hear.

“Tidus has ventured past my vision. I lost him in the middle of the Madoran sea. Something happened, Ellor. I am not sure what. His life force is still strong, but I know not where he is. I have tried to contact Sky, but even she is beyond my reach. The oceans do not know of where they had gone. They speak of something dark..”

User Image ✗✓ ty01-2
¦Ʈɩɗuș Ƥuŗaђ¦
The Sailing Mage
-------------------------------------
32/54 HP
defense+1
magic+3
adept+2

Party: none

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small smirk came to the elf’s face.

“I don’t really have a people.”

He spoke with an openness that he expressed with very few. Yet in the span of a day, he had already gone through more with Selene than he had with any acquaintance he had met at home.

“Based on appearances alone.. One may say I’m an elf. But that is only for convenience sake.”

He paused for a moment. How refreshing it was to not be judged within the shallow parameters of appearances. Perhaps what repelled others about Selene was in a way the exact thing that he admired most. There were no elves, humans, halfbreeds, or demons in her world. Everything was dark to let the make of person shine all the clearer. Tidus saw the gates ahead, and could not help but to feel that it had come quickly.

“Yep.. it sure does look like there’s a kingdom in there.”

He chuckled but did not make an immediate move towards the limits. The blue mage just stood there almost awkwardly. He would have rather stayed in Selene’s company than immerse himself into unknown circumstances once again. Tidus understood that Selene would not be able to go any further, and he did not wish to put her into another bad predicament because of his own selfish agenda. Nonetheless, he did not want to say farewell to his new friend- maybe his only friend.

“Well… I’m not really that great with crowds and.. a city can be somewhat stuffy. When I meet with this Myrddin guy, I’ll come back out here and look for you alright?”

Tidus nodded with a smile and bowed his head to her with respect.

“It was nice meeting you too, Selene. Thank you for everything.”

The young male lifted his chin with optimism and hopped on the balls of his feet to give his stride a boost. Tidus looked back and waved to her once more before he broke into the clearing.

User Image
ζɸɾɗ Εϸɦɾɑɩɱ
Demon Lord of Thunder

50/50 HP
attack+5
defense+1

Lord Ephraim drank from his chalice with an amused smirk. His demon eyes remained on the demikin female. His eerie stare could draw the sanity out of a normal man. There was a piercing quality to it as if he was searching into the souls of those he chose like a buffet. He leaned back on his chair and smugly lifted his hand to her when she exited his quarters. Once gone, the demon lord laughed and turned his head towards a pack of officers.

“There is no more use for that creature.”

He stood from his chair and the heads of the officers bowed. After another drink from the black chalice her initiated the command.

“Follow her.”

The chalice shattered in his grip, and only a demented grimace remained.

“and KILL her.”

The room howled and the officers ran out of the room. Thunder crashed down into the towers around them. Demon smiths beat away at their forges, howling and roaring in every direction. From the fiery pits below a company of diseased winged creatures took to the sky. They shrieked and pursued Wendi’s path.

User Image ✗✔
ϛɩɾ Ɍσωɩη Ѕɩɭѵєηɗ
Captain of the Royal Knights
╔══════════════╗
53/53 HP
attack+2
defense+5

╚══════════════╝

Rowin was not alone in the tower. A few other high-ranked officials stood nearby as they all surrounded a centralized stone table. When the princess made her presence known, the men and women all became silent and turned their collective attention to her. Rowin took a step back as she came up to embrace him. His eyes stared blankly to the walls behind her. The Knight had no experience in dealing with such an event, but was human enough to understand that the woman must be enduring traumatizing emotions. The other officials- Ren of the 1st Division Infantry, Stotham of the Blue Dragon Naval Fleet, and Fleur of the Golden Arrow Squadron- honored their privacy and left the tower. Allowing for a few moment for the princess to mourn, Rowin carefully interjected with a low voice.

“Your highness.. You have my word that I will do everything in my authority to see this investigation through. Please allow me a moment. There is a lot to be done.”

His voice and posture, even in the wake of tragedy, was as professional as ever. He bowed his head as a commotion began to stur. Footsteps rushed up the tower once more as General Ren appeared back into the tower.
“Sir. The survivor wishes to speak with you now.”
Rowin glanced at Fiona as if hesitant to allow her to stay, but agreed to see the man in her company. The soldier was hung over Stotham’s shoulder for support. A bloodied bandage covered half his face along with his chest, parts of his arms and legs. He leaned the rest of his body weight against a wooden crutch and winced with every movement. Rowin watched with attentive eyes, his mind already debriefing the initial visuals.

“What did you see, soldier?”

Rowin asked bluntly as he was helped to a seating position. The man took a few labored breaths. It was clear that he was in critical condition, but the man had insisted on reporting. Judging by his severe wounds, Rowin suspected that the soldier was not expecting to survive the night. Time was of the most importance. The soldier coughed up a blotch of blood but mustered the strength to speak.

“The beach.. near the shoreline… They… They came from nowhere.. Like shadows beneath us.. Before we could react, they killed half of us. Vile… dark creatures. Vile and dark and terrible- HACK!! COUGH!! …… We made our stand.. vengeance we took.. King.. Myrddin.. he… he told us to back away. Our kin.. dark magic consumed their corpses and.. and… rose from the dead before our eyes.. as creatures vile and dark and terrible and they rose again. M- Myr… King Myrddin fell. We could not protect him. Our king fell and… one after another we all fell. I... escaped.. with a shred of life… only to tell you, Captain… I will die.. do not let me.. become one of those… vile…dark… HACK! Terrible creatures.. I will die.. a man.. a man of Madora.. A knight of King.. King Myrddin, the Great…”

Volivia's King

O.G. Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
Argest Thallyn User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lord of Aviallas

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
HP: 80/80
ATK +3, DEF +1

x
x
x
x

The young lord sat in his chambers, a rare occasion indeed as he was often on his own agenda. Yet there was pressing things to tend to, Demikin were a temperamental bunch especially when many of them were animals at heart. He had only just settled a dispute when his most trusted captain bolted into his room. "M'zar! What have I told you about barging i--"

"Lord Thallyn! Our fliers have received word that King Leryn has been killed in battle!"

"...He was a good man." Argest said, pausing his writing for a moment before continuing it again. He had met the King but once, but really learned about him through tales of his exploits. A great model of what kind of Lord he hoped to be, a leader of necessity, not of choice.

"Is that all you have to say? Should we not send aid Argest?"
The captain asked in an almost desperate tone.

Argest stopped and turned around to look at his captain, "Send aid? What soldiers do we have to spare? We have but enough able-bodied men and women to protect the city as is. The last thing we need to be doing is leaving ourselves open to attack." The young man said, his wings moving a bit as he continued looking at his captain.

"My Lord, forgive me but could you and I not go?"

"Huh?" Argest cocked his head to the side with a dumbfounded look on his face, much to the disappointment of his captain. "That would never work, I fly and you run. I'd beat you there by half a day's time. No, the only sensible option is if I go there and pay my respects to the late King." He explained with a smile on his face, walking forward and placing a hand on his captain's shoulder, "I can trust you to keep things under control here while I'm gone?" M'zar nodded as the Lord exited his chambers and lifted off into the sky, taking off toward the late Myrddin's Kingdm.
User Image

Fiona Dawnstar~
43/43 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████
Heal+7
abilities: heal, attack, defend

Fiona was crying nonstop. She didn't know Rowin too well but he was nice enough to let her lean against him. He was Myrddin's cousin and she thought that he would know better than anyone what she was going through. His calm in the situation really did help her calm a little bit. She couldn't look him in the eyes but she still heard his message. She meekly nodded her head and was about to ask him a question. There was apparently a survivor. Without thinking she ran up to him. She was so desperate for answers that she didn't care about hiding anything anymore. "You were there? Is Myrddin alive? What happened?" She got a look from the officer standing there and she got the hint. She was quiet for the rest of the conversation. She could picture it in her head like she was there too. When she thought too much about it she started to feel dizzy. She had to sit down. She still didn't want to believe that he could die.

User Image

Wendi Florentine~
55/55 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Attack+2
Defense+3
abilities:attack, defend

That no good bloody traitor! She should have known that he would try to pull some stunt after he got what he wanted. Wendi could tell that she was being followed. Her animal instincts had become so advanced that she could hear the beat of her attackers wings from a mile away. "If you think I'm going to make this easy, you got another thing coming!" She took more altitude and flew all the way up above the clouds. She could see everything from up here and it was so dark that she camouflaged into the sky. She lifted and got so much momentum that when she dove again she was going so fast that keeping up with her would be no easy task. She was ready for anything he was going to send her way.
User Image ✗✔
ϛɩɾ Ɍσωɩη Ѕɩɭѵєηɗ
Captain of the Royal Knights
╔══════════════╗
53/53 HP
attack+2
defense+5

╚══════════════╝

Rowin and the Officers were silent, all having to take a moment to allow the man's story to register. In the land's history, it was not uncommon to find beasts that lived in the shadows. Yet the behavior of such creatures varied from that being explained most recently. Powerful Necromancers had mastered the art of puppetry in the past, but even the undead behavior did not fit. The terrors of the world had shown itself in the vastness of possibilities under the rule of Sin, and after her, Azazel. Even the corrupted souls had respawned in the kingdoms of the underworld, so the most noticeable mystery were the questions of where these creatures came from, and how did they infect the living.

The fear in the soldier's eyes struck Rowin. His plea for salvation had the officers looking at each other for meaning. Their eyes all eventually found their way to Rowin who had the final authority. The Captain bowed his head to the dying man and spoke with influence.

"You will live for Madora. Do not give into darkness."

Rowin made a simple hand gesture and Stotham came back to help the soldier back up. The General escorted the man down the stairs, and soon Ren and Fleur followed, leaving only Fiona. Rowin addressed her following their exit.

"I shall escort you to the guest quarters in the castle. Please try to rest, your highness. If I discover any further details, I will report to you."

The knight was true to his word. His word was binding. He offered his arm to the elf and he led her from the watch tower to the castle. They did not stop to speak on their way to the chambers wing which few had access to. Rowin escorted the princess down the hall and to her bedroom. Though his mind was stricken with mayhem, he remained stoic in his gaze and sure in his posture.

"Goodnight, princess."

He bowed before taking his leave.
Selene

User ImageSelene smiled as Tidus spoke of what he saw. She knew it was close because her friends told her but she couldn't see it so she would have to take their words on it. Her gaze still fell towards the direction she believed Madora to be in. she could recall what it looked like so many years ago.

Her head turned when Tidus spoke of coming back to find her. She wasn't sure if that was a good idea for she felt he had a greater destiny than running around in the forest with a dryad. "Your priority is to your health. Please take care of yourself. Seek help for our wounds. I know you have a new one. Be safe Tidus." She remained still, listening to his movements and speech. He seemed hesitant which surprised her. She thought he would be thankful to be back in civilization.

When he thanked her she nodded her head respectfully. "I am glad our paths crossed even for a moment. Goodbye Tidus Purah." She continued to remain motionless as he left her. The plants described him as he was leaving and she slowly raised her hand to wave in his general direction. It was such a strange custom, she thought, to wave. Selene stood just off the path for some time before finally retreating back into the shelter of the forest.

Sadly, she moved back towards the small lake where she first met Tidus. Within the short amount of time that she was with him, she experienced so many emotions. She thought about the encounter on the beach. She didn't want to go back but curiosity got the best of her. Inhaling deeply, she moved nervously back towards the shoreline.

It took her about ten minutes before she reached the treeline. She could hear the waves. She could smell death. She remained still in the trees, listening. The trees only warned her of what she might find. Was it the same thing that attacked her as a child? What was it? She knelt down and dug her hands into the earth. With permission she retrieved a small plant that would act as her eyes for now. Biting the inside of her lip, Selene took a brave step onto the sandy ground holding her companion. "What is it?" The plant rang through her ears about how unnatural it was. Selene kept going. Finally, after a few minutes of nervous creeping, she made it to the corpse. She knelt down with the plant in her left hand. Inhaling deeply, she extended her right hand out and flinched the moment her fingers touched the corpse. With another hard swallow, she reached out again and touched the top of the human's head. She was surprised. She pulled back quickly. "It is human?!" The plant rang again in her mind. "Tidus didn't tell me.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff