The Sailing Mage
-----
75/75 HP
defense+3
magic+3
adept+4

Party: Ara

-----

Tidus understood that his absence had prolonged longer than perhaps it should have, and he would be lying if he claimed that he no longer grieved, but he hoped that he could rectify some of that someway or another. For now, his only ambition was to see that he did not lose any more of his friends. Only recently had he learned how fragile a life could be. His eternal childhood had gone for good. Every decision he made now held more importance than he could ever imagine.

Before long, Tathriel took the decision into his own hands and volunteered to stay and face the insurmountable odds of the incoming threat to the west. He looked at the male elf for a good few moments before he grinned and bowed. The concern was clear in his eyes even though he, too, were facing similar odds in their mission. To take on a mad man or take on an army of thousands.. Unfortunately those were their only options.

"Good luck."

He told him before he left. Had he the ability to motivate with words alone he would have, but he was not that kind of person. He bowed again with sincerity before he turned to face Ara and Teryn.

"Looks like it's us then."

Without waiting another second, Tidus took a few running strides towards the window and leaped out it. He landed on his familiar's back and straddled her shoulders with trained balance. He directed the dragon closer and reached his hand out towards Ara and Teryn, pulling them behind him with a sturdy pull.

"Hang on tight."

Those three words were his only warning before he pat his familiar's neck and she spread her wings. With a few strong flaps they ascended above the storm clouds with a quick acceleration that could be felt against their chests. Tidus furrowed his brow with intensity as he grit his teeth. A soft blue glow flickered behind his teal gaze as they narrowed upon their path.

Somestrangething rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Maxus
King of Toradon

User Image

38/54
+2D
+3 Atk

Maxus was on his way back to the wall, with a nurse at his side stitching away, when a demon approached him with the news of their victory. He found it strange that Veela, of all places, had come to aid them in their defense. Being the proud man that he was, he was furious that the Veelian had won the fight against Madora.

Maxus stepped out onto the tower walls and peered down at the demon man. His flying contraption was intriguing. The red headed demon king held more interest in the machines than meeting with the self appointed king of Veela.

"I shall allow you entrance but you come alone." Maxus' words boomed down at the man. "We shall speak in private." The king was not a fool nor a coward. He did not trust the man below but he was curious enough to allow them to meet.
Alexis
Queen of Toradon

User Image

Alone again, Alexis made her way to the Madora gates. Smoke, from the battle, rose in the distance but she could not see its source. The Eastern gates were open, allowing civilians to evacuate. This is where she would enter. Teryn's words lingered in her mind. There was no hiding that Alexis was a demon. As she approached, a group of women and children spotted her. They all let out a shriek and Alexis immediately put up her hands defensively.

"I mean no harm. I am Queen Alexis of Toradon. I come alone and unarmed. I have come to speak with Rowin Silvend." The women and children did not seem to move. They remained frozen in place which only made Alexis frown. Useless, She thought to herself.

"Master Silvend is not here." A solider finally answered in the tower above her. His bow was drawn and aimed at the demoness. "Your kind is not welcomed here. Leave or I'll be force to shoot."

"I will not leave! Your army ripped me from my home and left me to die. I have information regarding your army and the people of Welhon. Bind my hands for all I care. I am coming in!" Alexis always got her way whether it be by force or persuasion.

The men, unsure of what to do, came down from the towers with weapons drawn. They cautiously approached Alexis who had her hands extended in front of her. One of the men stepped forward and nervously bound the demon's hands without looking her in the eye.

Alexis, being the brat that she was, playfully clamped her teeth down at him. "Boo!" The man flung backwards and stumbled into his fellow soldiers. Her red eyes stared up at the gates of Madora. She had finally made it. Getting out of it was a whole different story. As long as she could lay her eyes on the man she loves, she was happy to die here.
Ara

User Image
77/77 HP
Attack+7
Defense+3

Ara was hesitant once again to ride another creature but her determination was much stronger than her discomfort. She reached out for Tidus' arm and grasped it firmly as he pulled her onto the beast; another dragon. She inhaled her pride and wrapped one arm around Tidus' waist. She turned and helped Teryn on with her other.

Tidus' words 'hang on tight' was the only hint of what was to come. Her body jolted as the beast took off and she quickly wrapped her arms around Tidus. She made sure that Teryn's grip did not falter either.

"Do you have any idea where we are going?" Ara asked not daring to look down. She did not want to see the army. She did not want to see how high they were and she certainly did not want to see the destruction caused by the female dragonkin.

After a few minutes in the air, Ara finally looked down at Madora from above. Her keen elfin eyes stared down at the tree tops and smoke. It felt like she was watching a memory. It all had a strange familiar feel to it. For a moment her heart seemed to warm. Father..... In a second all that left her and she grabbed her stomach. "I..I think i'm going to be sick."

Hufflepuffychan rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 8, 7 Total: 20 (3-60)

**def-nep, def-fleet, retreat**
User Image
Arielle Gavreel~
User Image26/60 HP
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: Angelic Retribution: Autohit 2 6-sided dice to enemy
Heal+5
Attack+3
Defending: 5 (neptune), 8 (fleet)
Attacking:
Abilities: attacking, defending, healing

When the people started to die around her, her ability started to kick in again. She could hear all their thoughts and they were so loud in her ears that she had to try really hard not to focus on any of that. It was easier said than done. She saw the ballista shooting up in her direction and she spun out of the way. If that had hit that would have really hurt. She stayed high above the fire and did not notice that the submarine had surfaced. When she turned her head the torch was already right there. She covered her face and the fire swallowed her up. "KYAAAAH!!!" She screamed as she felt her skin start to burn. It shouldn't have hurt this much. That was when she realized that she must have been covered in oil.

She retreated as fast as she could and she looked like a fireball in the sky. The burning was so painful that she wanted to do anything to escape from it. She dove down into the water and now the water stung against her burns. She swam underneath and she was starting to feel light headed. She felt like she was going to pass out but she didn't let herself do that. She climbed onto the pier right in front of Fiona and Liam. Her wings were blackened and her skin was red with sores. Her clothes were almost completely burned off. Only some little shreds of cloth hung from her breastplate and arm guards. Everything below was gone but her wings covered most of her.

Hufflepuffychan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

User Image
Fiona Dawnstar~
59/59 HP
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Special: tba
Attack+3
Heal+7
healing: 10+7+3= 20 (arielle)
abilities: heal, attack, defend

It was still hard for Fiona to give away the gift that Myrddin had given to her. It was a token of his love and trust in her and it meant everything to her. If she didn't have that vision she probably would not have handed it over. She took Liam's hand gently and she yelped when he pulled her back up. Where did all that strength come from? She wrapped her hands around his waist and then not too long after that they were picked up by the dragonkin.

Obviously, she was startled by this too. She was going to scream but then she heard Liam call out for her. She looked at him confused for a second and then she clasped her hands together and her eyes became full of sparkles. "Awww, you were worried about me? How sweet!" She said in a teasing way. Liam wasn't the biggest or strongest man around but she did feel protected. When they got closer, her heart broke when she saw what had happened. Her lover's kingdom was going up in flames and it pained her heart to see it happening. Tears started to form in her eyes until she felt Liam's hand and he said, "Let's win this one for Myrddin!" This made her smile and she placed her hand over his.

She was set down and she landed on her feet gracefully. She drew Myrddin's sword and it only seemed fitting that she would use it to defend his kingdom. Seconds later, a mostly naked woman with burned wings crawled out of the bay and she looked like she was hurt badly. "Oh no! We have to help her!" She said and she ran over to her. Unfortunately she did not have any clothes to give her but she crouched down and held her hands over her body. She called upon her elfin healing and it healed most of her burns and parts of her wings. Then her hands glowed brighter than ever before. It could have been that since Arielle was an angel her healing powers were amplified. It surprised Fiona and her own body started to feel warm. Almost all of her wounds were healed now. Curiously she asked, "What is happening? Can you tell us anything?"

Arielle coughed some water from her lungs and said, "There's a lot more coming and they have this ship that can go under water. I tried to defeat it but it is really strong. We're not going to be able to hold them for long. They are going to make it to the shore."
User Image
Theya Purah~
49/49 HP
██████████████████████████████████████████
Heal+7
Attack+3
Defense+1
abilities: heal, attack, defend,

Theya was so happy to see her father again. She ran out to meet him and she jumped in his arms like how she used to when she was a little girl. She always felt safe and secure in his arms. "Father, I missed you so much. I'm sorry that I left without telling you first. I was afraid that I'd disappoint you." She admitted and she almost forgot why she had come back in the first place.

"I was so worried about you.. But I knew you'd be alright with Nym beside you. Tell me about your adventure. Did you have fun? Where is your brother? Where is Nym?"

That's right. Her smile suddenly went away at the mention of her brother and Nym. placed her hands on his chest and pulled back from him. She took a deep breath and looked to Rinoa for some support. She just made a motion with her hands like she was telling her to just get on with it. Theya nodded and looked back at Tythrs and said, "Madora needs our help father. They are being attacked by Lord Ephraim from Veela. Since their King was killed, a new ruler took most of the army and went on a battle against Toradon. They are now very outnumbered and have little hope of surviving without our help." It was obvious that she was very concerned. "I know we have to protect our own borders too, but I know Madora means a lot to you and mother. Nym stayed behind and Tidus is there too. Please help them, father." She bowed to him desperately pleading.
User Image
Blaze~
45/45 HP
██████████████████████████████████████
Heal+4
Adept+2
Magic+4
abilities: heal, attack, defend, casting, magic,

Blaze didn't want to butt in. Things were more entertaining by just watching. When Fiona went in her trance she couldn't help but to dive in her mind for a while so she saw what was going on. Things were getting hot in there and she was a little disappointed that it didn't go further. Too bad she didn't have a chance to tease her about it. She had to save it for another time. When Tiamat looked at Talus, she saw something in her eyes that was really interesting. Blaze grinned and hovered closer to his side. She ran her feminine fingers down his arm and it made his armor heat up to her touch and she said so Tiamat could hear. "Maybe he will maybe he won't. Maybe we need some alone time." She lifted her knees to chest and floated right in front of him so all he had to do was put his arms around her and take her. "What do you think, handsome? I'm bored. Let's have some fun!" She teased and winked at Tiamat before she took off. RIght after that Talus took off. She sighed and put her hands on her hips like she was disappointed. "Fine, have it your way!"

Blaze summoned a cloud and she sat on it with her legs crossed. She yawned and the cloud took off right after them. She caught up soon and flew alongside then but she looked like she didn't have a care in the world. When she saw the fire she just smirked and said, "Looks fun." She hovered a little closer to Talus and she layed on her back. She arched her plump chest upward and looking at him upside down. "You can make a girl jealous by how you look at her. You're in to dragons eh? You must like it rough!" She winked at him and giggled.
User Image
ζɸɾɗ Εϸɦɾɑɩɱ
Demon Lord of Thunder

75/75 HP
attack+9
defense+1

Party: none

The demon lord met the King's gaze and he smirked as he spoke to him. Ephraim stood stoic in the falling rain as it beaded down his perfectly pressed suit of Veelan purple. His posture was regal and his frame was completely relaxed and free of any tension. The smoothness of his skin only added to his flawless appearance. Even his wet hair appeared to fall exactly where it need to be to frame his handsome face. Beneath his lips, his sharp fangs glistened perfectly white as he returned.

"I am insulted by your distrust, friend.. What do you take me for? A human?"

He lifted his arm quietly and the armored warriors behind him took a step back and stood motionless. The flags of the new Veelan Regime flew in the wind behind him proudly as Ephraim began to stride forth. He entered the gates without making eye contact with any being. Most demons knew to avoid his red gaze. He walked into the premises with an elegance unparalleled. He met the path of Maxus and his eyes fell upon the nurse stitching his wounds. He smirked and swirled his hand before him before bowing.

"The resemblance to your father is uncanny. He has emerged once again, has he not? The Dark Phoenix... as he has been called. A fine creation, he is."

Ephraim moved his gaze to the nurse and she lowered her head.

"I can offer you more effective healing, King Maxus of Toradon. I take it that you have recognized the elite technology I hold. But I wish not to waste your time. Shall we have this private meeting?"
User Image
✗✓ ty01-2
¦ƮƴϮђȓș Ƥuŗaђ¦

Party: Theya, Rinoa, Tatum

☽ ☼ ☾

Tythrs rubbed his daughters back and leaned his chin against the top of her head. He could not hide the worry he had been feeling for her, and to have her back in his arms instantly brought comfort to his heart. Even in the short time she had been gone, it seemed as though she had matured greatly. He could see in her eyes that she was now a young woman. As a father, he wished he could have celebrated this moment, but they would not have that luxury.

It was brought to his attention the happenings surrounding their friends to the south. Valcia and Arlen had always stayed out of each other's business before he and his wife, Ellora, traveled there more than twenty years ago. Just as they thought that the world had at last found peace, there seemed to be another power that had risen right under their noses. And now, his son was caught up in it. What he had feared was materializing before him. Tythrs did not answer immediately, but instead he frowned and reached out his hand. He placed it on Theya's cheek and lifted her head.

"My dearest daughter... How I wish I could have prevented this. Your mother and I had always dreamed of creating a world full of peace and happiness for you and Tidus to grow up in. But the world is still sick and I have failed to protect you both.."

He lowered his head and closed his eyes. His sky blue hair fell over his shoulders as he remained for a moment. But then he lifted his head and smiled.

"A father's work is never done, it seems. Elderon will aide Madora in this battle, though I am aware that it may be passed the time for assistance. With the conflicts of Valcia, we cannot spar a great number, but we have prepared for such a case. I have but one request, Theya. I wish that you would remain here. It would be too much for me to bear to see you in the horrors of war. You are the Princess of Elderon, and the people need your grace. Can you promise me that you will stay?"

He looked directly into her eyes as he asked her. After a few moments he noticed that Rinoa and a young boy who he had not seen before was present. He nodded his head to them both before smiling. His gaze fell upon Tatum.

"And who is this young man?"
Maxus
King of Toradon

User Image

38/54
+2D
+3 Atk

A grin crossed Maxus' lip at Ephraim's comments. Maxus trusted no one. Not his father, his brother or his lover. It had been trained into him not trust anyone. Maxus said nothing in response to Ephraim's comment.

The king made a brief glance towards the female nurse. He raised his hand and waved her away. As she scurried away, Maxus nodded and turned towards the castle. He silently led the mad man through his dark castle until arriving at a set of large doors. With the current battle, there were no guards present. Maxus pushed open the door and stepped in expecting Ephraim to close them behind him. Maxus moved to a table and sat at the head.

"So you are the famous King of Veela. Word has traveled of your success. Your machines are not new to me however the size and power are. What brought you out of hiding, Lord Ephraim?" Maxus asked leaning back against the chair. "Has my father called for your aid? What is it that you want?"

Azure_Leryn rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

User Image
Liam Greggor
Scholar Lord of Teghelm

30/30 HP
Heal+8

heals Arielle +16 HP

Party: Fiona

Liam made a face at Fiona as she once again misunderstood his intentions. It was clear that he was concerned about her, so why did he have to explain himself any further? The Young Lord flinched as something came crawling out of the water. He noticed first a pair of wings that appeared to be burned. Then he noticed the naked female whom the wings belonged to. Liam blushed brightly and immaturely covered his eyes. He wasn't comfortable enough about his own body let alone someone else's. Without thinking he removed his outer tunic and walked backwards a few steps while reaching his hand behind himself to hand it to her.

Having seen that Fiona had gone over to aide to fallen angel, Liam turned around and assisted. His half-elfish ancestry became more apparent as he cast a similar healing spell. With their combined efforts, Arielle would be without ails.

He listened to Arielle's report and his gaze moved back to the shores. There appeared to be some defenses ready, though most of the units were watching what was happening in the flaming sea in the near proximity. Liam's eyes scanned the individuals along the beach- many of which he could see were extremely inexperienced.

"Many of these are not warriors.. these are kids..."

Liam began to run towards the beach as fast as his short legs can carry him. He ran to one of the field generals and slapped him in the back with one of his leather-bound tomes.

"What is the meaning of this? These men are not fit for battle!"
              "L-lord Greggor!"
              "Tell me how you mean to defend the city with teenagers and tradesmen?"

Liam growled and looked over to the squadrons stationed throughout the beach. Many of them waited behind wooden barricades and trenches while the siege machines were lined up behind them.

"Goddess, help us..."
User Image
ζɸɾɗ Εϸɦɾɑɩɱ
Demon Lord of Thunder

75/75 HP
attack+9
defense+1

Party: none

Ephraim walked behind the King. His presence was strong yet he hardly made a sound as he walked. He was an ever present shadow that commanded the darkness itself. Ephraim's red demon gaze remained forward, finding no distraction in the infamous city's Gothic architecture- it paled in comparison to the grand halls of Veela.

Once they entered the room, Ephraim did close the doors behind them. His business, however, he had no intention of keeping private. Every move that the Demon Lord of Thunder made was calculated countless times over. He sat upon one of the chairs with perfect posture. He smirked at the male's comments about his growing reputation.

"You have not been misinformed, Your Majesty.. Though my conquest has only begun."

His head slowly turned towards Maxus as he spoke. Suddenly, he burst out in loud laughter that echoed in the room.

"Hiding? How quaint a speculation. I am an artist.. I desire not the fame of a simple name. My work will speak for itself.. The Age of Man has gone. This we already know. But I urge you to inquire upon yourself as to what lies beyond. We no longer live in a world of Legends. The mighty guardians have fallen and the Goddess has turned her back to creation. Even the immortal Queen of Death has become less than a whisper in a dying wind. So what do the weak do? They swing their swords around in denile like mindless apes under some false virtue. I grow tired of such stupidity. It is... below sophistication.

But a fool will tell you that the weak pose no threat. No, a small spark could create an inferno. And this is why I have come. I presume that you have heard of the discovery of the Leryn child. She has the spirit to lead a world, but she is still young and hilariously lost. So I have come to make you an offer. I will offer you protection and free range of Arlen.. if you capture the Heir. You see.. For my conquest to be complete, I will need her trust. No better way of that than exposing her to the darkness of the world. I believe that you and your brothers are very proficient in doing just that. Torture her and abuse her if you so please.. but before she breaks I will come to claim her. An easy task if I must admit myself."

Ephraim stood from his chair and began to walk slowly towards the door. He turned his head slightly towards his shoulder and smirked.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention. If you do not comply, I will destroy Toradon one measly city at a time. And you, King Maxus, will have to watch as your beloved Queen Alexis kneels at my feet. Do not disappoint me."

With that, he opened the door and calmly left the room. His silent footsteps were gone in the slow creaking of the metal hinges.
Maxus
King of Toradon

User Image

38/54
+2D
+3 Atk

Maxus's smile remained calm and collected. It was rare for him to see someone as arrogant as himself and Ephraim was just that. Even his father was not as arrogant.

"You intend us to play match maker?" Maxus mocked still listening to the demon's words. The demon threatened Toradon and Maxus would not let that stand. He knew that if he turned on Ephraim now that Toradon would surely fall. They were not yet prepared to fight against such a man.

Maxus remained seated and watched the demon leave the room. He did not get up but remained thinking about what was said. He knew that he would take the girl and do all that Ephraim had said. But when the time came, she would break and Madora would belong to Toradon. It would belong to him. She would belong to him.

Lung Qin Mei's Partner

User Image
xxxxx
Halfblood [ R O G U E ]

xxxxxнρ: 40/63
xxxxxαттαcк: +5
xxxxx∂єғєиcє: +7
xxxxxℓσcαтιση: Madora

Teryn remained quiet as they filled her in on what was happening. She didn't know how much help she would be but there was no doubt about staying with them, she wouldn't have come back otherwise. And after witnessing the destruction of Welhon, there likely wasn't anywhere safe to run to. "Of course I'm going to help. A ship full of demons didn't stop me before."

She realized then that she still didn't know whether the young girl they had gone to rescue had even been found yet. Ara hadn't mentioned her at all so was that a good sign? As Teryn started to open her mouth to ask, a figure dropped down beside them and began waving his hands around and speaking quickly. It took a moment for her to recognize him as the man from the beach and she wondered where he had been all this time. His words were directed at Ara and she missed most of them but the comment about Selene did not escape her. There was something about it that gave her an uneasy feeling. She was about to ask about that when, for the second time in minutes, something else happened to distract everyone.

A shadow appeared over the city moving towards the harbor. In all her years, the halfblood could not recall seeing a live dragon and the sight fascinated her. She kept watching as it let out a roar and released flames towards the water. Hearing Ara speak, Teryn pulled her gaze away and looked towards her friend. The elf not only sounded angry but looked it too. She also seemed to know the dragon. Later on she would find out who it was, if it wasn't revealed in the meantime.

When Tidus mentioned having to leave someone behind, Teryn considered volunteering. The problem with that was not knowing how to help within the city or find her friends again on the ship. Assuming she would be able to find it. Even if she knew for sure there were mirrors on board, finding a moving target like that would be difficult. Tathriel spoke up while she was still thinking it through and settled the matter. "Be careful!" she yelled after him as he disappeared down the stairs.

She noticed the dragon near the window as she turned to look at the two remaining in the tower. A smile crossed her face as Tidus leapt from the window and onto the beast's back. The thought of riding a dragon was even more exciting than actually seeing one. She pulled herself up after Ara and held on to the elf's waist. Teryn had to suppress a laugh as the dragon took off into the sky. It was hardly an appropriate response given the situation they were in. She scanned the ground below them as they flew, taking in the burning water and destruction, looking up only when she heard Ara. Leaning in close, she spoke into her ear, "Don't look down. Just close your eyes and focus on breathing."

Known to most as
[ T E R Y N ]

xxxxx
σн ωнαт тαηgℓє∂ ωєвs ωє ωєαvєxxxxx

ωнєη ωє ρяαcтιcє тσ ∂єcєιvє xxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items