Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Ok thanks.))
(Varten, lol, I can't PM you because your account isn't gonna have it! You might want to change your settings via Profile. In any case, you are most welcome to come and join us.)
[[Excuse the OOC but where the hell is Blunderguy? Shall I just post over him?

-furrows a brow- Naginata... ]]
He rides for a while before he reaches the point that was once the last defending lines of the human forces; He'd been riding so that he could reach this point, intending to hit them by a suprise.
What met him, was piles of mangled human-, as well as demon corpses. All over, spread like a carpet of death and destruction, they lay there. Empty, dead eyes stared at him as he got off his horse. Holding its reins for support, he stood straight, looking out over the landscape for a minute, before collapsing to his knees and elbows, utterly exhausted, and still affected by the herbs from earlier.
Slowly Theophylaktos' battle high and blood-lust faded away after the battle ended. She lowered her bow and looked at the blood-soaked battlefeild around her. The calvary-commander then remembered she wasn't on her own horse. Sliding her powerful bow into it's case, she dismounted, her boot stepping solidly onto the broken limbs and guts of fighters below.

Given her short stature and the general size of warhorses, she expected the horse to tower over her. In fact it did. The horse - a stallion she could tell now that she was inspecting on the blood spattered warhorse - was larger than most. Phy sighed and patted the huffing horse's flanks. It was a bloody shoot-me sign. What idiot human had ridden the huge grey - almost white - stallion into battle?

Theophylaktos stood there, patting it and wondering, completely oblivious to the screams and groans of the wounded.
Slightly grimicing from the arrow embedded in back as she began to carry the half demon to the closest medic. Looking around she noticed the battle was comming to a close and also noticed someone on a very white horse. Ignoring that useless fact for now she found a riderless horse and threw the body she rescued onto its back and grabbing its reins.

Grumbling to herself she grabbed her b*****d sword and began the jog towards the healer. The ground was slick from the rain and blood shed from either side. After 'removing' some human obsticles from her path she finally arrived at the healer tent. Grabbing the half demon she lugged him to a vacant space and set him down.

"Oi! Got 'nother 'er for ya!" she said loudly before turning around to leave.
"HEY! Draco!" yelled a healer. "You got an arrow sticking out of your back."

"Oh do I?" she said in a light tone. Reaching behind her she broke off a large chunk of the shaft and tossed it to the side before running back to the battle, only to find it was pretty much done.

Damn it all she thought. I missed it! Sighing she went back to were a small lake of bodies and blood were and began making sure all the humans were dead. And if they weren't she kindly ended their life so they wouldn't have to suffer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff