Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Anirik's Kouhai

Lady Sakura Cross

User Image
╔══════════════════╗

[Mitchie][Rose] [Blackwood]

╚══════════════════╝

Mitchie started in with the guitar after picking out the melody. She started to harmonize, letting AJ take the lead on this one. She knew the words better. She head nodded to the beat as she altered tapping her foot on the floor and her hand on the guitar to give the song a beat. She hoped more people were interested in music. Heck she even dreamt for just a second that her intended was too. If he was, that would be a match made in heaven.

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

JONATHAN

| Location: Kitchen | Company: Mallory, Rose | | Emotion: Calm |
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Yes it is..." Jonathan replied, somewhat surprised she could tell what he had in his case. Letting his archery nerd take over, he opened his case and revealed said bow. "Compound, Matte black finish... Sixty pounds draw weight. Shoots 300 feet per second, effective range of 60 or so yards." Jonathan smiled up at her. "Not as pretty as Kendo, or as challenging as Basketball... But It's what I love. Though I was never in a club for it."

The subject quickly changed to the layout of the house, and he found himself agreeing with her comments. He quickly closed his bow case again, picking it up as to follow her through the mansion. Their destination was definitely the kitchen, it was entirely too obvious, and he found himself wondering when he had last eaten. Jonathan let his eyes roam around the room for a moment, before they landed on another newly arrived figure. He wondered if he should introduce himself, gazing out of a nearby window at the sky, before he exhaled slowly. "Might as well." He muttered under his breath, before setting his stuff down and moving to the other girl in the room. "Hello... Uh, I don't suppose you're one of the others that are here for... well..." Shrugging, he pursed his lips thoughtfully. "...you know. Anyway! Any idea where the list is?"

i-c2-the-witch

J----lynn

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Akane Jane Sato

With: Mitchie,
Where: Music room
Wearing: Outfit
OOC: Edit
J----lynn
A few of us had a meet in greet in Zac's room. But I think a house meeting would be a good idea. That way everyone can meet smile

Chrimson Butterfly
Happy late birthday ^_^

When the song was over Aj looked over at Mitchie and smiled. "You know this room has great acoustics in it. But when I first got here I found a Ballroom. And let me tell you the music just bounced off the wall in there. We should play in there together some day." As she sat there thinking about the ballroom. She couldn't help but think about the announcement and wondered what kind of guy she was matched up with. Hopefully they could get along. And she hoped and prayed that he liked music. " I think I'm going to go check the list down stairs I'll be right back. "

superbzaptergrl

Superbzapter
User Image

Zak knelt down and put a hand on Ais' arm. He took his other arm and wrapped it around Ais' shoulders while she was slumped on the ground. He didn't like drama, but considering how much they had to drink, the only thing he could think of was that he was responsible for her sobbing now. He should have cut her off earlier. Zak was drunk, and she seemed like she wasn't happy. Zak did not care who he married, and he was so inebriated, trying to make stupid decisions were a must. "Listen Ais, I'm in their system right now. I thought it was a draft because it wasn't complete, but maybe it is the actual list. Before the night is over, if the official list doesn't have a name on it for you, I will hack into their stuff and set you up with me personally alright? Your not going home without a husband. I promise. The guys are probably just late getting put on the list, okay? Its the alcohol bringing you down, ruining inhibitions and strengthening emotions. Lets go focus on something fun and positive to lift your spirits, okay? By the way, you look stunning in that lace dress." Zak was a little afraid to admit it, but that lace dress on Ais made her look really hot. Zak had been drinking far too much to be around hot women though. And unfortunately not only was one right in front of him but there were more in his room. Or was it fortunately? He was pretty sure his drunken mind meant fortunately.

PsychoticTrickster

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
v e r o n i c a ٠ a l l e nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────────────────────────── ─────

User Image

User Imageonnie pushed away her troubling thoughts and tried to focus her attention on Aria. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Aria. I'm Ronnie," she returned politely. It was a robotic response, emotion clearly lacking because her mind was elsewhere. The beautiful newcomer's next words pulled her out of her reverie. Of course. That had to be it. The invitations have been sent, but not everyone had arrived yet. If they ever would. Hastily, she crossed out the treacherous thought. It was still a relief, though. That meant her future, as well as Aisling's, was secure. Calming herself down, Ronnie allowed herself to relax again and gave Aria a warm smile. "Is that so? Thank you." Her gratitude was more than just for the girl's attempt at comfort, but also for the piece of mind the short sentence had given her. Her voice took a serious tone. "I have to apologize, Aria. I had the completely wrong first impression of you, and you don't seem like a girl who should be written off so quickly," she apologized. Her words were sincere and she hoped Aria understood. It was a bad habit many people had and one she would have to break in order to grow as a person.

User Imageisling's departure did not come as shock to the pinkette. She had remained still herself, appalled at the list. Who wouldn't want the sweet-natured brunette to have a match? If it was unknown, did that mean they would pair her off with some random brute on the street? Her fingers curled into her palms, making a tight fist. This wasn't right. How could they invite people to this farce of an event without an actual plan first? The unsteadiness of the younger girl's step brought her heart to her throat. The poor thing. Before she could stand and go after her, Zak was already there. She didn't know if she could trust the young man, but he never gave her a reason to think otherwise. Still, a strange, unpleasant feeling shot through her at the speed of his departure. She certainly wasn't jealous, though. Right? Veronica exhaled, letting out a long sigh of frustration. The people who organized this were sloppy, and in doing so, they hurt her unofficial charge. The worst part of it all was that she herself was incapable of changing it. Her eye flickered to the open doorway every so often, but she couldn't allow herself to go after her friends. It would be rude to this young woman she just apologized to and wanted to get to know. Even so, she couldn't help the slight furrow in her brow that accompanied her smile.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Crayons: The only time I don't post immediately and I'm two pages behind! Sorry it's so shoddy. No sleep. Happy belated birthday, Chrim!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aria Maria

PsychoticTrickster

Superbzapter

Chrimson Butterfly

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Nicola Eryn Averin

'Is this even legal?

The smell of the food made Nicola’s stomach growl as Alevir entered the room. It appeared that she was hungrier than she expected. The clam chowder smelt amazing and her entire body practically drifted towards him, figuratively speaking. ”You are not the only one. Though I did not realize my hunger levels until this moment. The chowder is perfectly fine. I would hate for good food to go to waste.” Noticing Embry attack her bowl, Nicola smile lightly as she slowly ate her own. In the back of her mind she knew that Embry must be injuring herself further since Nicola could barely handle a small amount of soup since it was still very hot. Not wanting to mother the girl, Nicola let her do as she wished. Her messy face did not help Nicola restrain to mother her.

Nicola had let her amusement show when she heard ’m’lady’ and ’madam’ at the end of every sentence from Alevir. Jokes aside, she took his question seriously and smiled. ”Aside from the mild blood loss, it seems that the injury has finally ceased bleeding. Energy is restoring. Though I am concerned about the possibilities of burns in her mouth from how fast she’s eating the soup.” Nicola laughed as she mouthed back ”You’re welcome.”

With lightning speed, Embry finished her food and Nicola just pushed the orange juice towards her a bit to help cool her mouth down. ”It is no problem. I am glad I could help. Last thing we need is someone having to go home on the first day. Unless that was your plan, then sorry. Laughing a bit at the second half of her statement, Nicola put her chowder to the side. It was mostly eaten. She had a very little appetite but would eat some more later. She tended to eat many small meals throughout the day instead of larger meals.

”My name is Nicola. Glad I can put a name to a face.” She was about to say more before the announcement rang though the room. The engagement list. Did she want to know who she was about to spend the rest of her life with. Not particularly. Figuring the person she was supposed to marry would find her, Nicola had no desire to check the list. Out of courtesy she knew she would have to ask the other’s if they wanted to. ”Shall we go check the list? Or have our intended find us?”

Who I'm with? Embry & Alevir
                                Where I am? Embry’s room
                                What I'm thinking? When did I become hungry?
                                OOC: SO SORRY! I somehow missed Embry’s post. I think a house meeting is a good idea. Everyone can talk.

Alex Sharrcer
                                RinAx813

Virtuous Seeker

User ImageKin could shut his eyes to the world around him, but still his body finds ways of fulfilling his need for information. The scent of clam chowder and sourdough tells him that someone is eating the prepared food, and doing so nearby. The faint rasp of air and voices... He's not certain what to make of that, nor does he try particularly hard to. The music that pervades the upper hallway gives him a focus to work on, something to help divert his thoughts away from the darker corners where they now dwell.
Kin makes a mental note to discover who it is that was playing, and thank them once enough time has passed for his remark to be understood instead of cause further confusion. With a shake of his head to banish the thoughts that crawl within his mind, he rises to his feet. There will be time enough for brooding later, and it wouldn't do for him to be found in such a vulnerable position. What he had been thinking, allowing himself to act like that in the first place, he doesn't know.
There will be enough drama in this building without him adding to it. He is not here to look for a wife, even if others have got it in their heads that he will submit to them choosing for him. If he marries, it will be because he has fallen in love with someone who loves him in return. He will not fall in love with someone because he is married to them, certainly not by the will of another.
Removing the harsh scowl that dwelled upon his features, Kin replaces it with the cold, neutral mask that hides his thoughts behind an implacable wall of icy control. He took stock of the messages his body was telling him, the most prominent of which was a rumbling demand for sustenance. He'd excused himself from lunch, so he could ease the weight of Aria's mental burden. Even at Zak's little meet and greet, he'd abstained from food or drink.
Clasping his arms together behind his back, in a similar fashion to an army sergeant, Kin strode all the way down the stairs and towards the kitchen. He could certainly use a bite to ease the ache of his stomach. Spotting a young man and woman that he doesn't recognize, he offers them both a simple nod of acknowledge, though he raises an eyebrow at Rose. "Feeling better, Ma'am?" He inquires, voice kept mostly quiet to keep the conversation between both of them. "You were awful silent when you first got here."

((Indeed, happy belated birthday. Congratulations.
I'll post with Alevir in the morning. My mind is wandering too much to get a proper post typed up.))
User Image
Rose╰☆ Jenechi

¤..."Kiss me ...

When she arrived in the kitchen she started rummaging through a few of the cupboards, mostly filled with plates, cups and bowls. When she finally found some food she realized how stocked and large the kitchen really was, although she tried for the past few months to each right she had no reason to feel she needed to eat right now. Turning once she heard someone approach the kitchen, a man and woman that she had not seen before, and although she was hungry felt kind of happy to see people. Rose watched the man as he starting, clearly, addressing her.
"Um. Yes. They put the list up not too long ago in the living room just off of the kitchen."
She now pointed across the kitchen to the other side from which the two had come, where she sat on a couch earlier and checked out the list on the bulletin board just a few minutes earlier. Just then she noticed another person enter the kitchen, this time she had recognized the man. Rose looked at the ground realizing she might have come off a little bit rude and grumpy earlier but, she needed to Kin.
"Yeah. I guess I was just a little overwhelmed with so many people and meeting everyone and not really knowing what to say or do. Sorry if I came off like a total witch, I'm really not like that often."
Then she offered him a small smile.

Feeling: Happy, Hungry With Kin, Jonathon, Mallory Where: Kitchen
OOC:Mostly sounds good. So we can all meet in a bit and I will post when we can do it. Thanks for the feedback guys.
User Image
╔══════════════════╗

[Shino][Nakata] [Maizko]

Shino parked his car in the driveway and then entered the mansion. He did not have a lot if things on him, so his suitcase was fairly small. He found a spare room and moved his stuff in. He walked by an open room with a bunch of people in it, and thought to himself that this must be the rest of the people he would be living with. He saw that they were already drinking, and began to get slightly concerned. Shino was a college student. He had seen enough parties gone wrong to want to get too rambunctious. From the outside of the room, he gestured a greeting with his hand and said, "Hello, everyone. I'm Shino. Mind if I join you?"
User Image
Mallory Myla Richards

Dont stay in the past keep moving forward

Mallory listened to him talk about archery. "That is pretty neat." said Mallory as she looked at the bow then back at him. She heard a noise behind her as she was in the kitchen and saw a girl there. "Good after noon my names Mallory.“ said Mallory to her. She heard Jonathan speaking was he feeling nervous? So the list was just outside this room huh? Then someone else entered the kitchen and she listened to their conversation. She was acting like a witch earlier because she didn’t know how to react to the others? "So im guessing there are more people here?" asked Mallory as she looked at everyone. She wondered where the others were.

Location: kitchen Mood: Calm Talking to: Jonathan, girl with pink hair, and guy with blond hair
((OCC: I feel like this is my bad post lol anyway happy thanksgiving everyone!! ))

Just call me Kylan

J----lynn

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

JONATHAN

| Location: Living Room | Company: Nobody | | Emotion: Slightly Brooding |
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Excellent." Jonathan had replied with a smile, now intently curious on who he was 'paired' with for the occasion. He found moving back towards Mallory, waving one of his hands towards where he was directed, though he didn't have time to utter a word before someone else arrived. A lot of people here, then... Absentmindedly, he scratched at his cheek. And this guy looks like a military child. Military children always grated his nerves. They tended to carry around an air of, for lack of better word, arrogance. The quiet nod only served to add fuel to his judgmental fire.

Almost immediately, he stopped himself with a frown, giving his own friendly nod back towards the new man. Out of all of the lessons his parents had taught him, not judging on a first impression was probably the most important... Even if the guy had completely ignored them for the other girl.

Still, maybe they were already friends, and who would he be to butt into that anyway? Hell, he didn't even know her name yet... Though he may have come off as a little rude by not giving his... It would be just fine, he decided that he would just make amends later... Turning back towards Mallory again, he gave her another small smile, his previous thoughts dashed away immediately. "I'm going to check the list. Later Sunshine."

And then he was gone, moving past his acquaintance into the living room he was told of. He took no notice to anyone else, scanning down the list until he found his name... which took all of about one second. After all, his was one of the first on the list. Someone likes me. The blonde's frown deepened, previous feelings about being basically given away to a stranger returning in a small wave. I do guess that's why we're here, though... To not be strangers... Chewing on his lip, he narrowed his eyes on the name connected to his. So many people... And just who is 'Rosealeah'?

[OOC: I kind of moved him away from the group. More options to meet other people, ya' know?]
i-c2-the-witch

J----lynn

Alex Sharrcer"[/q
kh7dtri7:34="Alex Sharrcer"[/quote]

Virtuous Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alevir gave a sheepish grin to Nicola, twisting his lucky ring out of habit, before nodding in agreement. "Hunger levels, eh? My dear, your vernacular is quite eloquent." Despite the clearly forced formality of his words, his features continue to carry the same care-free delight in speaking with both of them. He raises a spoonful of soup towards his mouth, blowing on it to cool it down so he doesn't let out a whelp of discomfort by burning himself. The spoon comes to a halt and his eyes widen, however, at seeing Embry's appetite displayed for him and Nicola to witness.
"Did you eat for the past... I dunno... Month? There's no famine coming, y'know." He remarks, and there's no keeping the awe out of his tone. Good lord, she can pack food away. His own stomach churns at seeing the speed with which she devours the chowder and bread. By contrast, Nicola seems to barely be touching hers, pacing herself on the opposite end of the spectrum. With a casual shrug of disregard, Alevir breaks part of his bread off and dips it in his own bowl of chowder.
He offers a thankful grin to Nicola at her analysis of Embry's condition. He's no great-shakes at medicine besides the occasional cut or scrape, so it's good that the blonde woman was here to make sure that the violet-eyed girl turns out okay. "Oh, name's Alevir. Just call me Allie. Alevir's for when I'm getting yelled at for something." He gives his own name out, accompanied by an embarrassed smile. Something catches his eye, and he blinks for a long moment at Embry's face.
"You... Uh... You got something." He motions to his face to indicate where she's managed to spill some of the chowder in her haste to avoid potential starvation. He reaches into his back pocket and removes a handkerchief, dark green and a little worse for wear but surprisingly clean. Offering it to her, he grins once more as though it's nothing to be embarrassed over. She's had a rough day so far.
The announcement plays, and he listens to it with a turn of his head. Oh yeah, that's why he's here. In the sudden rush of activity since his arrival, he'd completely forgotten about the purpose behind his presence here in the first place. Oh boy, that's going to be fun to come to terms with. "Eh, it can wait. I mean, I'd like ta see you both as friends, y'know? The list's sure not going anywhere, right?" While his words seem care-free, there's no mistaking the presence of fear in his voice. He's always been an open person, hating to see others hide behind themselves. He couldn't keep his hesitation out of his words even if he tried.

((My apologies for the delayed post.
Aye, a meeting sounds like a wonderful idea.))

Virtuous Seeker

User ImageKin's sapphire eyes look over this new pair, Mallory and Jonathan. He hasn't seen enough of either of them to paint any kind of picture, so his eyes continue to check both of them for hints and signs of who they are, what they will act like. He's picking up on some details about the male, but nothing conclusive and it doesn't appear to be positive.
Jonathan's eyes look him over, and there's the faintest show of contempt on his features, a frown of disapproval as the boy's eyes analyze him. It is quickly washed away by a friendly nod, though the sapphire-eyed male isn't certain what to make of that just yet. Whether it was a glimpse behind a mask towards a darker core before it was covered, or the male rethinking something in the spur of the moment, he can't be sure. Kin logs the memory away to look over later, once he knows more. Rather than smile, he gives the man another nod of acknowledgement, his features remaining cold and distant. It wouldn't be difficult to confuse his reservation for arrogance, as his gaze is certainly analytic and if there is warmth in his features, it is remarkably well hidden.
As Jon takes his leave, Kin turns to the female newcomer. "My name is Kin." He offers with a slight bow of his head in respect. He turns a look towards the exit of the room, as he would've shared his name with the male had he remained. Disregarding the thought, he returns his attention to Rose and her own apology with an off-hand wave to dismiss the thought. "If anyone was rude, it was I. You've nothing to apologize for. It's a lot to take in."
He hadn't meant to put her on the defensive with his words, intending instead to make sure that she was alright. Perhaps his tone was harder than he thought it had been, given the poor start he's gotten so far in this place. He's far from surprised by getting a negative reaction from someone, but it has been almost unanimous from those he would be living with in the months to come. He mentally berates himself for possibly letting that sour his mood, whether he has been letting it or not is irrelevant.
Mallory's question stirs his thoughts once more, and he arcs his head towards the entryway and the staircase held nearby. "Upstairs partying. A few have been drinking, so be careful." He states it calmly, matter-of-fact. There's no contempt in his voice, merely a warning fairly given about what to expect.

Demonic Vampire

User Image
☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★ Ⓐisling Ⓓyre★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The sorrow kept with her and as he held onto her she leaned into him using him as a source of comfort. He remained quiet for a moment, giving her the chance to begin to sort herself out and catch her breath before he began to speak again. He would change the list for her? They would know someone change fit though, it would be too obvious. Shaking her head to the offer she continued to listen to his ramblings. The alcohol bringing her down? Far from it, the alcohol was probably the only thing keeping her sane at that point. Focus on something positive? What was there to be positive about? Frowning she glanced up for his response, her cheeks turning a bit more pink at what he said. He thought she was pretty? A little giggle slipped from her lips as she brushed hair behind her ear. "You must be pretty drunk." she teased.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Superbzapter
User Image
Rose╰☆ Jenechi

¤..."Kiss me ...

As they chatted up a bit Rose opened the fridge, leaned and peered inside, feeling hungry but not entirely sure of what she really felt for to eat. She looked up over the top of the fridge at the girl and nodded her head a bit as Kin replied to her answer.
"I realize that I may have missed so many introductions when I left earlier. I'm Rosaleah, but I really prefer to be called Rose."
She stated to the girl and glanced over at Kin, she blinked a bit at him and looked him up and down. Like he had anything to apologize for she laughed under her breath a bit as she turned and looked back into the fridge grabbing an apple and closing the fridge.
"I get a little grumpy sometimes. Like you should be apologizing to me. Now . . . Why are you not with the others?"
She asked, he clearly knew where they were and wondered if there was a particular reason that he decided not to join and stay with company rather than wonder the house with no company at all. Rose walked over to the dink and turned on the water slowly washing off the apple, not sure if it had been cleaned at any time before. Once finished she leaned up again the counter facing the two and taking a large gingerly bite out of the now cleaned apple.

Feeling: Happy, Hungry With Kin, Mallory Where: Kitchen
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas