User Image

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Love, an emotion many seek to feel one day, love from another, or love for another. Not everyone though can find it so easily. Some, for one reason or another, simply fail time and time again in their search. Some though don't even know they're looking for it, Some have just decided they need it. Sometimes though, Some just need a little helping hand when it comes to their search. Here in Shido, if you ask around, there are those who would lead you to believe that such a helping hand can be found here. A local legend that many claim to be very true. Its a silly little legend, If when the first snowfall of the years occurs at night, If you make a prayer at a certain little shrine, you'll find your love before the year's end. It sounds corny, It sounds completely unbelievable. But for some, Its a small sliver of hope... And some claim that its been true for them. That such an event lead to them gaining a love as pure as the freshly fallen snow that night.

Of course, in this day and age, who would believe that could possibly happen? That a prayer could bring such a joy like love? Well, There are still those out there who think this may help them. There are those who seek to come to the shrine, make their prayer and wait to see what happens. Their reasons for their arrival here are different, Though their desires all the same. They seek companionship. With love on their mind, They've come to the shrine to give their wish, and hope that the legend holds true. With so little left in the year, It almost seems silly to think that such a love could blossom so quickly. But... there are always those strange little things in this world, unexplainable, but completely wonderful. Perhaps this legend is one of those... Or perhaps another year will pass these few by, leaving them as alone as ever.

This year is coming to a close, The weather has gotten colder and the days are feeling shorter. 2014 is almost at its end. It seems this year may be their year, The first snow of the season has begun to fall, At night just as the legend requires. The night could see two things happening... Their paths being set and love coming to them before the years end... Or nothing happens and that night becomes a simple memory of possible disappointment... And a nice late night walk through the snow. Even in the cold of winter, Love is in the air.

User Image

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Literacy

Now, I'm not all too picky about your posts, but I do have a few basic rules that need to be enforced. First off, Absolutely no one line posts. None whatsoever. Next I'll ask for at least three paragraphs, not really all that much, anything more is welcome, but try not to go under. Now, of course a good grasp of the English language is greatly welcomed, but I'll try not to be too restricting in this area.

Activity & Joining

Look, It goes without saying that this will need people to remain afloat, so I'm asking you to kindly try to stay active. If there have been no posts in three days from you, I will contact you. If there is no reply for another four days I will then remove your character. If something comes up, Please try to inform me. To join this RP, simply send a reserve to me, I will look it over and then take other factors into consideration. If I feel its acceptable, I'll then ask for a full profile to be sent. If the profile is acceptable as well, well, then congratulations, you're in! Reserves and profiles should be sent in and titled "Pure".

Characters

Characters in this RP will simply be human, sure they may be unique in their own way, but their just humans. No one is invincible, no one has super powers. Aside from this, feel free to create whatever character you desire.

Other

There are a few other basic rules that need to be gone over... First off, It should really go without saying, Do not cyber in this RP. I don't care what you do in private, thats not my business, but please, do not display any graphical sex in this RP. I don't care if you imply it happens or even straight up say it happens, Just don't go into detail that'll get you banned. If characters fight, please try to keep it fair.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Setting

This RP will currently take place in Japan, In the large fictional city of Shido. Shido is much like many other Japanese cities, though its unique in that its home to CybieronX, one of the largest technology companies in the world. The presence of the company has benefited the city greatly, Some of their technology quickly going to work within the city to help it thrive. Shido is considered by many to be a lovely city, A good mix of nature and culture and technology and science. Despite the city very much being a modern place, there are still those who believe in many of the old legends.

The Legend

Local legend has it that if you give a prayer at a certain shrine, during the first snowfall of the year, you'll find an everlasting love before the years end. This legend has no real proof to back it up, and in this day and age, many simply pass it off as nonsense. Who would really think that a prayer or a wish could bring a person love? Nonetheless... there are a few instances of "proof". There are those who still seek to see if this legend holds true, perhaps for them their wishes'll come.

[D-A-T-E & T-I-M-E]

Current Time:

Morning Afternoon Night

Current Date:

Saturday, November 20th, 2014

Current Weather:

Cloudy skies, very cold... First snow of the year.

[U-P-C-O-M-I-N-G E-V-E-N-T-S]

None yet.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[align=left]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]( 15-18 )
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[100x100 picture][/align]

[IMGleft]http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz27/hikari-s_photo/RP/imghere.png~original[/IMGleft]
[align=center][size=18][color=darkslategrey]L e t s G e t T o T h e B a s i c s[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center] [size=11][color=color1]My real name is:[/color] [color=color2](Your name here)[/color]
[color=color1]I'm really only:[/color] [color=color2](Your age here)[/color]
[color=color1]Anyone can tell you that i'm:[/color] [color=color2](Gender here)[/color]
[color=color1]They sometimes call me:[/color] [color=color2](Nicknames)[/color]
[color=color1]I am:[/color] [color=color2](Sexuality)[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center] [size=18][color=darkslategrey]N o w L e t s G e t A L i t t l e P e r s o n a l[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center] [size=11][color=color1]I've lived like this my whole life:[/color] [color=color2](Personality)[/color]
[color=color1]I can tell you my history as well:[/color] [color=color2](Bio)[/color][/align]

[align=center][size=18][color=darkslategrey]A L i t t l e B i t M o r e A b o u t M e[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][color=color1]I keep growing. Now i'm:[/color] [color=color2](Your Height)[/color]
[color=color1]I can't stand looking at:[/color] [color=color2](Hates. Put in list form.)[/color]
[color=color1]I love to look at:[/color] [color=color2](Likes. In list form as well.)[/color]
[color=color1]I can really only think of:[/color] [color=color2](Any extra tid bits about yourself.)[/color]
[color=color1]Oh yeah! The last thing is that they control my actions:[/color] [color=color2](Username)[/color][/size][/align]

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[Females]

Name: Tama Hidaka
Nickname: N/A
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Gardenia Esmeralda Vernon