King Lannister 0.057142857142857 5.7% [ 2 ]
King Greyjoy 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Queen Martell 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 >

Prophet

User Image

ooc
                    this is not entirely private, if you would like to join please message me.

graphics by Riddikulus Patronus
                                                                              story by the guillotine queen & Riddikulus Patronus

Prophet

SUPERHIGHSCHOOLLEVELSWAGGIEUser Image
swaggiestaggieswaggiestagg AND YOU THOUGHT THE _____ D-DRAGONS WERE BAD ███
superswaggiestaggiesuperswaggiestaggiesup♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS
superswaggiestaggiesuperswaggiestaggiesup♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swaggiestaggie ♔┊WELL THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS
swaggiestaggieswaggiestagg A-AND FOR EVERY ⇟⇟ KING ˊ THAT DIED OˊTHEYCROWNEDANOTHER
        User Image
                                    THEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE xxxxxxTHEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE
                                    xxx THEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE xxxxxxTHEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE

six months earlier

The prince's tourney had been entertaining to all but the prince himself. Baelor turned tired amethyst eyes to where it seemed only moments before his son had sat. The fine golden chair had been absent; in fact, the box itself had been empty. Even the seat in which his daughter had been intended to sit upon held nothing but cool air. The king's brow furrowed as the muscles within his jaw clenched tight to grit teeth against one another. Between parted lips the king drew a deep breath of autumn air. About him crowds were cheering, the strong stench of wine and assaulted the king's senses and he turned once more towards the field. With all I have spent, time, coin, and care he still takes to his own fancy. My children are not worth the loins that bore them, the angered king could not quiet his mind. It insisted upon racing, thoughts of his son's arse upon his throne stalking him at each passing second. Clenching fists, Baelor was stiff and his face had turned a deep shade of scarlet.

Her hand upon his was gentle and soft. Her lips were as honey as they leaned to meet his ear. With a voice as smooth as silk the queen whispered within his ear, "The tourney is wonderful, husband. Father could not have accomplished what you have, I am so happy to have you beside me." Daenera held his palm within her own and smiled with rich full lips. The king turned his gaze upon her and was pleased to see that her large beautiful eyes met his with a longing he had not seen in many years. Despite his disappointment with his ungrateful and ill mannered children, the king followed his wife's lead and remained as calm as his madness would allow. Again, he sucked in a deep breath. Lance cracked against shield and a rider had been thrown from his saddle, whereupon cheers and jeers followed. The lion upon his mount removed his helmet and cast a grin wide and white towards his adoring crowd. What sunlight there was shimmered through his golden locks as he pulled at the reins, circling his mount away from the field.

Baelor's lungs burned as they strained, full and stretched. The dragon opened his mouth and exhaled, hand pulling about Daenera's to squeeze her palm as pulled her body closely against his. The queen had been startled by the sudden tug upon her limb but followed suit her thin arm trembling against him. She watched the men upon the field with shining eyes and he knew she had been afraid to face him. The dragon had was no more kind than he was comely, facts he had always understood. What grace had met him seconds before was followed by fear and bated breath. However, the dragon loosened his grip upon her hand and sighed. Upon realizing she had not displeased him, Daenera relaxed and allowed her shoulder to remain resting against his.

Baelor again turned towards the prince's throne. Aegon sat alone, looking towards the event. His eyes followed the knights that littered the field, blunt blades in hand. It was as if the young dragon had never left, deep eyes fixated upon the men before him. I will have words, noted the king. It had been days like today that he often missed the company of Edmund Baratheon. The old stag would laugh and sigh, sharing in his disappointment with a clear and level head. Had Edmund still drew breath, Baelor would not need to suffer the company of his simple wife alone. For all her beauty, she bored him in all things that had not included laying upon her back. The king's palm was wet with perspiration as he held tightly to his wife's. Disgusted, the dragon released his sister and rubbed dry his hand upon his trousers. When he awoke that morning he had thought of nothing else but pleasing his worthless children and bringing joy to his greedy drunken small folk. Now he longed for sleep and silence.

The voices that spoke within his ear were whispers upon the wind. Their teeth gnawed upon his flesh, a sensation he had felt many times, the boy will take it, they said. 'Take what' he had meant to ask. They continued, Aegon shall be king and you the fool. The dragon shuddered, they had never lied before - and why would they? He could feel Aegon's gaze burning the warm flesh upon his neck, the boy's fingers tearing the flesh from his throat. The king lifted a hand to feel the shredded flesh. Baelor's hand fell to his lap and beside him Daenera screamed. All he felt had been the pressure of the arrow and the warm sticky wetness of his blood. He grew faint and attempted to find his feet, only to meet the bench beneath him as he collapsed to the floor. The screams around him were a hum and hands pulled at him, caressing his face with shaking fingers. The voices dulled and all grew dark and though his wife continued to shriek all he heard had been the voices moaning "we do not sow".

current situation
                                        After the ambush the Greyjoys returned to the Iron Islands. Not wishing to remain further, the Lannisters returned to Casterly Rock the following morning just before day break. Aegon was coronated not even a whole week after his father's death, Roland Baratheon was named his hand and they celebrated by burning the captured Ironborn alive. Those already staying within the Red Keep during the Tourney were denied leave to return to their own lands. The wives and children of Lords Tully and Arryn as well as the Lady Redwyne have been given leave to travel about the castle as they like however they are denied exit upon pain of death, similarly, should their husbands or families choose to rebel against the crown the same penalty shall be dealt. The queen of Dorne and her sister are currently staying within Maegor's Holdfast as King Aegon Targaryen attempts to broker an alliance between their two kingdoms with the goal of quelling further rebellion. At that same time, Lord Tyrell arrived in King's Landing to pledge his allegiance to Aegon Targaryen, his absence causing a rift between himself and his cousin The Hand of the King, Lord Baratheon. Lord Tully, growing sick of the crowns abuses has just received word from a loyal man under his command that a raven bearing a treaty between the Riverlands and the North has come to him in secret. All lords and ladies loyal to the crown should be in the Red Keep either preparing their men to serve the crown or biding their time until they too can rebel.

Just a fortnight ago, the Lord in the West crowned himself King and thus the Westerlands seceded from the Realm. All three Lannisters should be in Casterly Rock preparing their own army whilst also greasing the palms of bannermen. Brother of the King should be mingling with his brother's court, seeking a bride while also pushing his brother to attack King's Landing.

In the North the Starks are organizing their men to march South through the Riverlands while the Greyjoys are preparing their men to sail into the West. All Starks and Greyjoys should be in Winterfell discussing the direction of the war. The Starks should be preparing their lands for the harsh winter, though a little over a year away they will feel its bite in just a little less than a year. The Greyjoy King should be patient and not attack until all his cards are in place (ie the North is prepared, Lord Tully has responded to their treaty, and his ships docked near Deepwood Motte are fully stocked with supplies).

Prophet

swaggiestaggieswaggiestagg A-AND FOR EVERY ⇟⇟ KING ˊ THAT DIED OˊTHEYCROWNEDANOTHER
        User Image
                                    THEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE xxxxxxTHEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE
                                    xxx THEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE xxxxxxTHEY FELLED IN THE NIGHT ▪▪ BY THE ONES YOU THINK YOU LOVE

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ posting ◞ ♔
                                            This is an advanced literate roleplay, which means that post averages should be at least around 800 words and small post should not be smaller than 700 words, but I know that post length isn't everything. What is posted really counts, so if you are not advancing the story somehow with your post, then perhaps you should work on it a little more. If for some reason you no longer want to be apart of the roleplay, please tell me so I can make your character an NPC and we do not have to wait on you to continue with our roleplaying shenanigans. Please do not ignore my pms about activity or put off telling me that you want to quit. If I am ignored for a week (and I see that you read the pm) then I will remove you from the roleplay without a notice. If you forget about the roleplay more than three times while people are waiting on you I will make your character an NPC so only people who are active remain without a notice. Frequent replies makes things much more fun, so please post as soon as you are able to. Posting formats should not take up a stupid amount of room, but they can be decorated and pretty. If you need help with pretty posts just ask. I would be happy to help a hommie out. Not sure where to put this bit, so just a reminder: Riddikulus Patronus is a mod as well as I. Her word is also law.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ applying ◞ ♔
                                            Don't apply if you don't have time for it. Nothing kills an rp faster than waiting on one or two people who have a lot of characters and are never online. If you do join but are on the busy side, then please post in the ooc so we know that you are still interested otherwise you will be removed without notice. Now for the actual application, please fill out the application form that can be found in a later post and fill it out as best as you can. Title the pm the role(s) you intend to apply for. After you are approved you can work on the profile which should be kept in your own private profile thread. Once you apply you will have exactly one week to link me your completed profile.

Use pictures of real people please, but try not to be too modern. If you are having trouble finding a model then go ahead and post in the ooc to ask for help. Think about having more than one character, it isn't required, but there are a lot of roles in this roleplay and large groups are intimidating. If you want two characters, then please do not have both of them be hard to plot with (for example, ladies who need husbands, lesser lords, members of the small council) just so that it is easier to find ways to keep things going for you. Also, while I encourage multiple characters I do not want people applying for multiple characters that are all women.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ characters ◞ ♔
                                            Last time I checked, people aren't usually born with purple eyes and platinum hair, so don't feel the need to find models that fit the house traits perfectly, but still try not to have a blonde haired Baratheon and a black haired Tully. Aim for a family resemblance, if they look too different, I will ask you to change. If I have asked you to change the face claim please don't fight with me about it. Please only use professional photos, no cosplayers or instagram stars. Characters should have flaws and fears and just as many bad traits as they do good. More weaknesses than skills is better in my opinion. Every character has a family they are apart of, plot with them! It will make your bio better and theirs too. For this rp, I want everyone to have multiple characters, unless they have a character that is so important that it will require you to post more often that most other characters, it's understandable to only want one in that situation, but the last thing I want is all of the female roles taken by girls who only have the one character.

note on female characters
                                            These sorts of roleplays tend to get a lot of "warrior women", which isn't very realistic. I will allow for only a few women who know how to fight. They need good reasons for being able to fight, not just that their father or brother thought it would be smart to teach them. Archery counts as fighting. If she is strong, she has to look like it. No lingerie models who are as strong as a man. A sword or a bow are not the only weapons women can wield so don't feel like they are powerless because they aren't able to slice a head off in one swing, and because they can't fight well doesn't mean that all of the girls have to be perfect little ladies.

note on male characters
                                            Not every man is undefeatable. A man can be talented in many areas of fighting but no character should be the undisputed master of anything, especially fighting. Even the best archer can miss. When there are tourneys you should talk with fellow rpers about who the winner should be in each part of the tourney before starting to post about it so there is no fighting. If it comes down to it I will flip a coin to decide victors.

Should lords decide to revolt, keep in mind they are unlikely to win, especially without allies. Just like with tourneys discuss who the victor should be beforehand.

Prophet

User Image

application
                                        [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][size=15][align=center][color=COLORTHREE]「 [/color][color=gray]♔[/color][color=COLORTHREE] 」[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=gray]❝ [/color][b][color=COLORONE]TITLE FIRSTNAME[/color] [color=gray]OF HOUSE[/color] [color=COLORONE]SURNAME[/color][/b][color=gray]❞[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLORTHREE]「 [/color][color=gray]♔[/color][color=COLORTHREE] 」[/color]
                                        [color=gray]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/align][/size]
                                        [align=center][size=10][i]([/i] AGE [i])[/i][color=white]xxxx[/color][i]([/i] LOYALTY [i])[/i][color=white]xxxx[/color][i]([/i] FACE CLAIM, link to a photo please [i])[/i][/size][/align]
                                        [size=10]
                                        [b][color=COLORTWO]two or more positive traits[/b][/color] :
                                        [b][color=COLORTWO]two or more negative traits[/b][/color] :
                                        [b][color=COLORTWO]a brief blurb[/b][/color] : a brief summary of what you what your character to be beyond the blurb that was written for them. Where do you see them going in the roleplay?
                                        [b]do not copy/paste the blurb.[/b]

[b][color=COLORTWO]about you[/b][/color] : how available are you, is there anything in particular you would like me to call you, what time zone do you live in, and is there anything you would like me to know?
                                        [b][color=COLORTWO]samples[/b][/color] : please link me to a test thread with three or more samples.
                                        [b][color=COLORTWO]everything else[/b][/color] : do you have any questions or concerns?[/size]

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa294/hashbrown7782/Untitled-2_zpscf5669f6.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=18][color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][/size] [color=#colorthree]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color]
                                        [color=white][size=18]「 ♔ 」[/size][/color][size=25][b][color=#colorfour]FIRSTNAME[/color] [color=white]iee[/color] [color=#colorfive]LAST NAME[/color][/b][/size]
                                        [color=white][size=18]「 ♔ 」iiii[/size] [/color][size=8][color=#colorone]AGE[/color] [color=white]iainttellingyou[/color] [color=#colortwo]GENDER[/color] [color=white]iainttellingyou[/color] [color=#colorfour]MARITAL STATUS[/color] [color=white]iainttellingyou[/color] [color=#colorfive]LOYALTY[/color][/size]
                                        [color=white][size=18]「 ♔ 」[/size][/color][color=#colorthree]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color] [size=18][color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][/size]
                                        [size=9][delete this/ fill out the top part and then center it between the crowns using the white i's /delete this][/size]

[color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [b][color=#colorfive]PERSONALITY[/color] [/b][color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size]

[list][size=10]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam nisi lorem, pulvinar id, commodo feugiat, vehicula et, mauris. Aliquam mattis porta urna. Maecenas dui neque, rhoncus sed, vehicula vitae, auctor at, nisi. Aenean id massa ut lacus molestie porta. Curabitur sit amet quam id libero suscipit venenatis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Suspendisse sed ligula. Sed volutpat odio non turpis gravida luctus. Praesent elit pede, iaculis facilisis, vehicula mattis, tempus non, arcu. Suspendisse ac pede. Cras tincidunt pretium felis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque porttitor mi id felis. Maecenas nec augue. Praesent a quam pretium leo congue accumsan. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam nisi lorem, pulvinar id, commodo feugiat, vehicula et, mauris. Aliquam mattis porta urna. Maecenas dui neque, rhoncus sed, vehicula vitae, auctor at, nisi. Aenean id massa ut lacus molestie porta. Curabitur sit amet quam id libero suscipit venenatis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Suspendisse sed ligula. Sed volutpat odio non turpis gravida luctus. Praesent elit pede, iaculis facilisis, vehicula mattis, tempus non, arcu. Suspendisse ac pede. Cras tincidunt pretium felis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient[/size][/list]

[color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [color=#colorfive][b]BIOGRAPHY[/b][/color] [color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size]

[list][size=10]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam nisi lorem, pulvinar id, commodo feugiat, vehicula et, mauris. Aliquam mattis porta urna. Maecenas dui neque, rhoncus sed, vehicula vitae, auctor at, nisi. Aenean id massa ut lacus molestie porta. Curabitur sit amet quam id libero suscipit venenatis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Suspendisse sed ligula. Sed volutpat odio non turpis gravida luctus. Praesent elit pede, iaculis facilisis, vehicula mattis, tempus non, arcu. Suspendisse ac pede. Cras tincidunt pretium felis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque porttitor mi id felis. Maecenas nec augue. Praesent a quam pretium leo congue accumsan. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam nisi lorem, pulvinar id, commodo feugiat, vehicula et, mauris. Aliquam mattis porta urna. Maecenas dui neque, rhoncus sed, vehicula vitae, auctor at, nisi. Aenean id massa ut lacus molestie porta. Curabitur sit amet quam id libero suscipit venenatis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Suspendisse sed ligula. Sed volutpat odio non turpis gravida luctus. Praesent elit pede, iaculis facilisis, vehicula mattis, tempus non, arcu. Suspendisse ac pede. Cras tincidunt pretium felis. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient[/size][/list]

[color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [color=#colorfive][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color] [color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size][size=10]

' [b]concerns[/b] [color=white]at least two[/color]
                                        [list]▪ [i]concern[/i] commentary
                                        ▪ [i]concern[/i] commentary[/list]

' [b]desires[/b][color=white]at least two[/color]
                                        [list]▪ [i]desire[/i] commentary
                                        ▪ [i]desire[/i] commentary[/list]

' [b]skills[/b][color=white]at least two[/color]
                                        [list]▪ [i]skill[/i] commentary
                                        ▪ [i]skill[/i] commentary[/list]

' [b]weaknesses[/b][color=white]at least two[/color]
                                        [list]▪ [i]weakness[/i] commentary
                                        ▪ [i]weakness[/i] commentary[/list]

[/size][color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [color=#colorfive][b]FAMILY[/b][/color] [color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size][size=10]

▪ [b]Firstname Lastname[/b] who they are. commentary if you want. repeat this code as needed. children can be indented if you want.

[/size][color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [color=#colorfive][b]SONGS[/b][/color] [color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size][size=10]
                                        ' [url=url]song title[/url]

[/size][color=white]inlikeyourerintintinorannebolyne[/color] [size=17][color=#colorthree]━━━[/color] [color=#colorone]「[/color] [color=#colortwo]♔[/color] [color=#colorone]」[/color][color=#colorfour]❝[/color] [color=#colorfive][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=#colorfour]❞[/color][/size]

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image
                                                      swa▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      swaggYOU THOUGHT THE ⋮ ♔ D-DRAGONS WERE BAD ?

swaggiestaggiesw♔┊THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swag ♔┊THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS
                                        swag「♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN
                                        swag charismatic swag selfish swag honest swag violent

The true King of the Seven Kingdoms, Aegon Targaryen ascended the iron throne after the assassination of his father. Though he would never admit it, the king is truly not ready to rule such a large country without the guidance of his father and often relies on 「 ♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON for assistance and support. The betrayal of his sister 「 ♔ R-RHAENA LANNISTER struck deeply on his pride and will not easily be forgotten. He has named 「 ♔ G-GODRIC LANNISTER the largest threat to the kingdom despite the ambush the ironborn had lead. His hand is truly the only person who is able to keep his madness at bay, not even his wife, 「 ♔ T-TARGARYEN QUEEN can give him any comfort. With all the threats being made against his family and kingdom, Aegon is reasonably concerned about his only heir, a sickly boy, barely six years of age who the maester does not believe will survive the upcoming winter. Secretly, he seeks out a second wife who will bear him a stronger son that might take carry on the Targaryen name.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-EIGHT sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO TARGARYEN QUEEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieRIDDIKULUS PATRONUS ♔ 」

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

swaggiestaggiesw♔┊THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS swag ♔┊THEY TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHERS
                                        swag「♔ T-TARGARYEN QUEEN
                                        swag sympathetic swag paranoid swag generous swag simple

Despite his many flaws and sometimes awful treatment, the Targaryen Queen loves and supports her husband, 「 ♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN. She spends her days working on mending the relationships her husband or father damaged through her charm and kind words. She is often seen spreading joy and hope to the peasants living in the city. Like her brother, she suffers from paranoia and rarely finds herself able to trust anyone outside the family other than the Baratheons. She has been a good friend of 「♔ B-BARATHEON LADY since she had first met her after the lady's wedding, they have been through many hardships and joyful times together. Much like her husband, the queen relies on the Baratheon lady for friendship and comfort. The only person the queen feels as close to as the lady would be her younger sister, 「♔ R-RHAENA LANNISTER, who she misses dearly. Since the ambush, the sisters have been sending letters to each other, if only to remain close.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY FIVE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO AEGON TARGARYEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieAMATOR DEMONI NPC ♔ 」

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image

swag「♔ B-BARATHEON LORD
                                        swag collected swag lascivious swag dauntless swag cold

Hand of the King as well as the king's closest friend, Roland Baratheon is a proud and just man. He rules with an iron fist, taking the throne often as 「♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN has more important issues than the cries of smallfolk to worry himself with. Just as he is a skilled leader, Roland is also a well educated and ruthless commander. When the time comes he will lead the King's army into battle. As of now he is biding his time until all cards are in place, waiting for the proper moment to strike. However, he knows that the enemy might force his hand and just the same is planning a defense should the city need one. Despite harsh criticism, Roland has ordered all wives and children of the Lords still staying within the Red Keep to be held within the castle walls on pain of death. He does not like to threaten the lives of innocents, but will do whatever it takes to protect the throne and ensure alliances. With his sister once more within reach he has spent less time with his family and more time in 「♔ A-AVERY ARRYN's arms.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO BARATHEON LADY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieTHE GUILLOTINE QUEEN ♔ 」

swag「♔ B-BARATHEON LADY
                                        swag astute swag pretentious swag prudent swag aloof

Loyal wife of Lord 「♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON, Lady Baratheon is everything one might want in a dutiful wife. She is lovely, intelligent, and shrewd. The two have spent ten years together and though she once dreamed he might love her as Florian loved Jonquil, she no longer holds any illusions that he is anything but a powerful red blooded man. She is content to sit at his side, knowing that he takes lovers in the night, only to remain in power and well cared for. Her husband may not love her unconditionally but he does ensure that all of her needs, aesthetic and physical, are met without question. Just as her husband is close to the King, so is she to the Queen. Lady Baratheon and 「♔ T-TARGARYEN QUEEN quickly became close friends, sharing stories and secrets between one another as they grew from young women to mothers. She knows it is in her best interests to put on a good face and assist the Queen in consoling and helping the smallfolk. However, she is not solely her husband's lackey. Lady Baratheon has always been very close to her brother 「♔ L-LORD TULLY. When she wed she wrote to her brother daily, visiting him when her husband would allow. Now that her brother is within the keep she has made it her duty to do whatever it is within her power to keep Lord Tully loyal to the crown.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO ROLAND BARATHEON sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieTHE GUILLOTINE QUEEN NPC ♔ 」

swag「♔ B-BARATHEON BROTHER
                                        swag artistic swag vain swag charming swag hasty

Unlike his older siblings, the youngest Baratheon has always been a free spirit. Most of his childhood was spent with his sister 「♔ A-AVERY ARRYN around the halls of Storm's End. When her wedding took her to the Eyrie, letters full of her misery arrived for him. It was then he decided that he would not steal an innocent maiden from all that she knew simply to bare him sons. As he grew older, he took an interest in traveling the Seven Kingdoms, a hobby that would quickly put even more distance between him and 「♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON than there already was. He visited his sister many times, but always found his way back to the Storm Land's. After the sudden death of his father, Roland named him castellan, a title he quickly relinquished to Lord Penrose, causing even more friction between the Baratheon men. He attended the prince's nameday tourney, hoping to see his sister without having to travel though the Vale and was instead caught up in the middle of all of the fighting. In the city, he has made the acquaintance of 「♔ T-TULLY SISTER. He finds her quite comely but currently wants little more than to show her to his chambers.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY FIVE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieRIDDIKULUS PATRONUS NPC ♔ 」

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

swag「♔ T-TULLY LORD
                                        swag respectful swag weary swag warm-hearted swag distant

A very skilled leader and an excellent lord, Lord Tully has always been well liked by his men and peers. During the ambush on the King's Nameday, he was separated from his lady wife, 「 ♔ C-CERIAN TULLY and has yet to forgive himself, causing him to become distant from his family. When「 ♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON, Hand of the King, told him of how his wife, children and sister would be held in King's Landing as leverage to keep him loyal to the dragon king, the lord chose to not boldly go against the arrogant king, but rather search the city with men of the Riverlands for a possible tunnel he could use to free his family. Though he dearly loves his younger sister, 「 ♔ B-BARATHEON LADY, he thinks her a fool to support her husband and urges her to escape the city with him. Recently he has received a letter from his old friend, 「 ♔ S-STARK LORD, inquiring on his interest to find a kinder ally in the kraken king, and while he is not very excited to join the men that very nearly took the life of his wife, he believes that the Greyjoys will be a truer ally than the Targaryens, and with 「♔ T-TULLY SISTER in need of a husband, he cannot help but to imagine taking advantage of Lord Stark's unwed son while discussing treaties.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY FOUR sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO CERIAN TULLY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNDECIDED

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieTHE GUILLOTINE QUEEN MINOR ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ T-TULLY LADY
                                        swag charming swag hasty swag clever swag naive

Since she was a child, Cerian has strived to be the a perfect example of what a lady should be. Graceful, kind and religious, it did not take long for her uncle to set his sights on her for his only son, 「 ♔ B-BRYCE TULLY when she would come of age. As a child, her mother would take Cerian and her siblings to visit Hornhill, her childhood home. It was there she met 「 ♔ S-SEBASTION TULLY. The young maiden was quick to develop a crush, though nothing would come of it before her marriage. It took her many years to learn to love her husband, but her loyalty and devotion could not have been questioned. She does all that she can to support her husband and help him where she can. During the ambush on the prince's nameday tourney she was separated from Lord Tully and was nearly attacked by an ironborn before Sebastion came to her aid. She spent several months searching for her old friend so that she might thank him, unaware that he had left the keep, before she finally found him. The pair was quick to resume there friendship where they left of as children.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO BRYCE TULLY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNDECIDED

swag「♔ T-TULLY SISTER
                                        swag polite swag careless swag thoughtful swag forgetful

Extremely loyal, the young Tully does everything she can for her house. She was very eager to marry, but her father died before he was able to find her a suitable match, leaving the chore to her overwhelmed brother,「♔ B-BRYCE TULLY. Though her loneliness bothers her, she understood that her brother had more important matters to attend to. She traveled to King's Landing with her brother and his family, hoping for a man to court her, but has yet to find any man that interested her. Unaware of the threat the hand of the king made against the women and children in King's Landing, she eagerly waited to return home with her brother's wife until she met 「♔ B-BARATHEON BROTHER, who was quick to steal her heart. With her brother being busier than ever, she has quite the time trying to convince him to speak with the lord about marriage and fears that he might find a different suitor before she can convince the lord to take her as his wife.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ SEVENTEEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNDECIDED

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image

swag「♔ A-ARRYN BROTHER
                                        swag positive swag negative swag positive swag negative

Younger of two sons, the brother of Lord Arryn did not believe he would have any duties more honorable than serving his lord in every way that he could. Never did he imagine that his marriage to 「 ♔ A-AVERY ARRYN would gain him enough attention to be asked to join the King's Small council as master of laws. Though he would rather be in the Eyrie, assisting his brother in his lordly duties, the lord knows that it is not only his duty, but an honor to serve King Aegon. A just and honorable man, he finds nearly every man in King's Landing to be vile and cannot wait for the war to be over so that he might return home with his family. Even though he loves and trusts his wife, he cannot help but to wonder sometimes if their oldest son is actually his. Through the years he has noticed that the boy has little of his mother and looks nothing like his other children with Avery. He believes the boy's true father to be a childhood friend of his wife, but has chosen not to pressure her for an explanation unless he believes her to be reaching out to her old lover.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ 27-33 sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO AVERY ARRYN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieOPEN ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ A-ARRYN LADY
                                        swag compassionate swag rebellious swag gregarious swag stubborn

Born the only daughter to Edmund Baratheon, Avery was just as much of a Baratheon as any other member of the family. As much of a free spirit as 「 ♔ B-BARATHEON BROTHER, though she controls herself well, Avery was never one to allow any man other than her father stop her from doing as she wanted. After her wedding however, it was her fear of heights, rather than an oppressive husband to keep her from leaving the Eyrie as she pleased. She has lived in the Eyrie with her husband「 ♔ A-ARRYN BROTHER, for nearly ten years, afraid of the very place she called home. When her brother sent a raven asking her husband to join the King's small council, she urged her husband to take the offer so that she might leave. Since her arrival in King's Landing, she has spent all the time that she could in the arms of her old lover and true father of her firstborn, 「 ♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-SEVEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO ARRYN BROTHER sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

swag「♔ S-STARK LORD
                                        swag just swag blunt swag honorable swag credulous

As just as he is merciful, Lord Stark is the ideal Warden of the North. He cares for his people as he would care for his children. He listens to the council of his bannermen and those under his command that he trusts, no matter their status. Unlike most men, he listens to the council of his Lady Wife. He values her beauty and brain equally, trusting her guidance as he would the guidance of his most trusted ally. 「♔ D-DEITRA STARK is everything Lord Stark had ever wished for in a wife and after eighteen years of marriage he still finds himself absolutely infatuated with her. Lord Stark cares little for the goings on in the South but when he received word from his wife's brother of the rebellion he grew worried. Though he had never cared for the Targaryens he had never thought of himself as a traitor and with Winter just a little over a year away he has far more important things to concern himself with. Lord Stark wishes to stay away from the war, preferring to prepare his land and his people for the harshness of a long winter instead of battles for land. However, he knows he will not be untouched by war. If he does not pick a side, he will be forced to pick whomever chooses to attack him. Reluctantly, he has taken sides with 「♔ K-KAELON GREYJOY and joined his army with the King's. Once close with Lord Tully in the Riverlands, he has reached out to the trout for aid. He knows 「♔ T-TULLY LORD to be a just man and hopes that the other man might join forces with his own and the Kraken's.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY SIX sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO STARK LADY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieRIDDIKULUS PATRONUS MINOR ♔ 」

swag「♔ S-STARK LADY
                                        swag motherly swag dark swag virtuous swag stubborn

Born a daughter of the Kraken, Lady Stark was always a strong willed and proud woman. She was raised upon her mother's hip and took to doing whatever it had been to please her. What pleased her mother however, had been hatred towards her b*****d younger brother 「♔ H-HAVEN PYKE. Despite this flawed relationship, she grew up very close to her elder brother 「♔ K-KAELON GREYJOY. The two spent most of their childhood together whenever either could break from his or her own duties. When she was two and ten her father insisted it was time to seek out a husband. Lord Ryker Greyjoy spoke with lords and sons of lords from each end of the Iron Islands but none would please Lady Stark and her mother. While Ryker arranged a marriage between Lady Stark and Lord Harlaw, she and her mother set sail towards Winterfell to wed her to the heir of Winterfell in secret. Unlike her brothers, Lady Stark was never built for the brutality of the Iron Islands and refused to be wed to a man that might treat her as a prize rather than a wife. When she met 「♔ R-REINOUT STARK there had been an instant attraction and not long after they were wed. Despite how happy she had been, her father and brother shunned her. Her mother died at sea sailing home and the Islands grew silent. It was not until the death of her second son five years ago that she once again spoke to her brother Greyjoy King. From then on they mended the bond that had been broken and their relationship was stronger than ever. Now that her brother requires aid, Lady Stark will do whatever it takes to see her brother's dreams fulfilled.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY THREE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO REINOUT STARK sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

User Image

swag「♔ S-STARK SON
                                        swag sincere swag impulsive swag diligent swag combative

Konor was born the first son and heir of Winterfell. He was raised under the strict guidance of his mother and father. He aged well, both mind and body properly honed to someday take his father's place. However, as he gets older the more distant he becomes. Where he was once dutiful and respectful he has become flippant and aggressive. Though he never openly opposes his father, he does not mind him either. Now a man grown, Konor wishes to distance himself from his family while he still has the time. He wants only to seek what good things in life that he can before his family has married him to some pretty maiden. Recently, he has begun feeling a love deeper than friendship towards his friend「♔ O-ONDREW MARSH and is unsure of how to handle it. He has grown secretive, often taking to drink or the beds of Winter Town girls to cope. Konor Stark is excited about the upcoming war, eager to test his arm in battle and fight alongside his uncles.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ SEVENTEEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

User Image

swag「♔ K-KENNEL MASTER'S SON
                                        swag honest swag cowardly swag optimistic swag jealous

Son of the Kennel Master Arren Marsh, the Ondrew Marsh is a man of very humble birth. Despite his low status, his father has always been a close and loyal friend of 「♔ K-KONOR STARK and thus Ondrew was raised as a playmate of the Stark children. Though he is educated in neither literature nor swordsmanship, he has always been at the hip of Konor Stark. Neither boy cared for their differences and their friendship only strengthened over time. Because Ondrew is not a noble man's son, there has been an expectation that he join the war efforts. Secretly, he is afraid of battle as he has never fought before. However, he knows that Konor Stark is planning to leave South with the army and refuses to let his dearest friend fight and die alone. Ondrew Marsh has also grown feelings stronger than friendship towards Konor Stark but he has thought nothing of them as he does not believe it is his place to soil the Stark name with his gender and low birth.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ EIGHTEEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieAMATOR DEMONI ♔ 」

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image

swag「♔ T-TYRELL LORD
                                        swag charismatic swag haughty swag calculating swag paranoid

Eldest son of the late Lucamore Tyrell, Roen Tyrell is very much his father's heir. Raised to rule, he is arrogant, intelligent, sly, and well spoken; and just as his father before him, he spends most of his days drowning in wine, women, and song. Though he is not a weak man, he is content to take control of the pleasing aspects of his lordship (feasts, tourneys, courting maidens) while handing over command of his armies to his younger brother 「♔ S-SEBASTION TYRELL. However, despite his fun loving adventurous nature he harbors a dark, power hungry mind. Just eight months ago he concluded it was time he take his father's seat. Despite his age, Lucamore Tyrell had been the pinnacle of health thus leaving Roen to take matters into his own hands. Without remorse he began to slowly poison his own father, leaving Lucamore bedridden and upon death's door for two months. When the 「♔ G-GREYJOY KING crowned himself king, Roen decided he could no longer wait and in days ended his father's life. Without suspicion, his younger brother abandoned his duties in Horn Hill to take aid him, followed by their now widowed younger sister. Currently, Roen is answering the King's call to pledge allegiance. He arrived within the Keep only a fortnight ago, raising suspicion from his cousin 「♔ R-ROLAND BARATHEON. He is searching for a wife in hopes of raising his status and gaining allies should the Targaryen king lose and he be forced to secede from the realm. In secret he has begun an affair with 「♔ O-OBARA MARTELL of Dorne.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-SIX sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieDAWNWOLFEE ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ T-TYRELL BROTHER
                                        swag obedient swag impetuous swag virtuous swag insensitive

Younger brother of 「♔ R-ROEN TYRELL and twin to 「♔ A-ALIENA REDWYNE , Sebastion is everything his siblings are not. He is polite, obedient, confident, and dutiful. The young lord has spent a lifetime abstaining from sexuality and drink. Incredibly religious, he uses the Faith of the Seven as a moral compass and tries his best to follow their teachings. Despite his love for his family, Sebastion Tyrell had never been very fond of his father or brother. Instead of yearning for their attentions, he turned himself to training in arms. When he was two and ten he met Lord Osmund Tarly of Horn Hill and soon after became his squire. From then on Sebastion lived within Lord Osmund's keep, becoming more his son than Lucamore's. Though in their youth he and his twin sister Lady Redwyne had been very close he did not leave his duties to visit her. They did however continue to write one another even after their fourth and tenth name day when his sister was married and whisked away to the Arbor. During his younger years in lord Tarly's keep he met 「♔ C-CERIAN TULLY and became close friends. Initially she had filled the place his sister left but it did not take long for them to form a sort of puppy love. However, Sebastion abstained from pursuing the relationship and not long after Cerian Tully returned to her own keep. The two did not speak again until the ambush at the Prince's tourney wherein Sebastion had protected Cerian from an attack. When Lucamore Tyrell died, Sebastion abandoned Horn Hill and pledged to aid his brother in whatever he might need. Now with his sister at his side he has been commanded to keep an eye on her while also helping his brother pick a formidable husband to replace the one she had lost. He has rekindled the friendship between himself and Lady Cerian Tully but fears it might become something more.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-TWO sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swag「♔ R-REDWYNE LADY
                                        swag charismatic swag narcissistic swag boisterous swag entitled

Only daughter of the late Lucamore Tyrell and twin sister to 「♔ S-SEBASTION TYRELL. Lady Redwyne is a well mannered and educated woman. She has spent the last eight years of her life wed to the very pleasant but bland Lord Brandon Redwyne of the Arbor. Once very close to her twin brother she is now a very kept woman. Lady Redwyne did not bother to visit her elder brother or father while she was away as she blamed them for her unwanted marriage. Her husband had always been a nice man however, though to him she bore two children, she did not care for him. It was not until she was seven and ten that Lady Redwyne met a young handmaiden that she truly knew what it meant to care for someone. Behind her husband's back she carried on illicit affairs with pretty ladies under her command, sending them away when she felt they might spread tales of her secret or get too close to her heart. When the Prince's nameday had come, she and her husband attended the tourney wearing happy faces and putting on airs. Lord Redwyne however did not survive the Greyjoy attack. Just as the ambush had begun he was struck dead with an arrow leaving Lady Redwyne and her two children to flee the scene alone. As if her life did not have enough tragedy, a week later she received word that her father had passed. No longer wishing to stay in the Arbor Lady Redwyne relinquished the lordship to her late husband's brother and with her two children she left for High Garden. Despite the maester's claim that no foul play had occurred, Lady Redwyne did not take long to begin suspecting 「♔ R-ROEN TYRELL of murdering her father. Currently she is in the Red Keep with her children and brothers. She is looking for ways to expose RoenTyrell of his treachery whilst also dodging the advances of single lords looking to wed. Lady Redwyne's bed has been quite cold for sometime however she has become quite interested in the 「♔ M-MARTELL QUEEN. Though neither has spoken with one another, Lady Redwyne is fascinated with the Queen's headstrong nature and fearless rule.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-TWO sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ WIDOWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image

swag「♔ L-LANNISTER KING
                                        swag loyal swag greedy swag vigilant swag vain

Raised to lordship at the age of seven and ten, King Lannister is a powerful man perfectly groomed for his station. He has spent a majority of his adult life preparing himself and his people for a sovereign state in the Westerlands. When his father died, he was left with a broken lordship and three younger siblings to care for. Right away he set to asserting his dominance over smaller houses and to those who remained loyal he wed his two younger sisters to. To house Sarsfield he married his sister Roena aged five and ten and to house Westerling he wed his sister Lynesse aged three and ten. It did not take long to quell what little squabbles had begun between minor houses and in three years Godric Lannister was lord to a well kept and rich Lordship. His brother, to whom he was about ten years senior, he raised as he would raise his own child. When she was able, he pushed to wed the youngest Targaryen princess, 「♔ R-RHAENA LANNISTER as he saw no other woman fitting to be his bride. After they wed he grew to care for her and together they had several children. When the Greyjoys rebelled, Godric saw it had finally become his time to shine. He called his men to Casterly Rock and just a fortnight ago crowned himself King in the West. Currently he is building his army and biding his time, waiting for the 「♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN to strike the first blow. As he had done with his sisters, he is seeking a worthy bride for his unruly and reckless brother, 「♔ L-LUCIEN LANNISTER in hopes of building or strengthening an alliance.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY EIGHT sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO RHAENA LANNISTER sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ GODRIC LANNISTER

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieAMATOR DEMONI ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ L-LANNISTER QUEEN
                                        swag loyal swag dependent swag diplomatic swag proud

A kind and sweet woman, Queen Rhaena Lannister has not been touched by the fabled Targaryen madness and unlike many women in her brother's court she is very happy. At one side she has her children, all well mannered and comely and at the other her husband, a just man whom she has loved since the moment they were wed. While her brother and sister were groomed to rule, Rhaena was left to dedicate herself to the life of a noble man's wife. She is well mannered and knows where she stands.Where her siblings are arrogant and power hungry, she is subservient and content with whatever direction her husband wishes to take her. When King Lannister chose to rebel against her brother 「♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN, Rhaena was happy to follow his lead. Growing up she had always hated her elder brother, therefor rebelling against him came naturally. Currently she stands at her husband's side, winning his small folk with her charm. Though she despises her brother she misses her sister 「♔ T-TARGARYEN QUEEN. Rhaena Lannister is not a stupid woman, however she has been writing her sister as often as possible. Though she is not divulging sensitive information, her contact with the crown can be seen by many as a traitorous offense.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-THREE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO GODRIC LANNISTER sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ GODRIC LANNISTER

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieDAWNWOLFEE ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ L-LANNISTER BROTHER
                                        swag loyal swag arrogant swag strategic swag lewd

Lucien Lannister remembers little of his natural mother and father, as his mother had died when he was in infancy and his father only a few short years later. He was raised at the side of his brother King Lannister and views him more of a father than anything less. He is fiercely loyal, however the polar opposite of his sibling. Where 「♔ G-GODRIC LANNISTER enjoys a perfect public image he cares not. He beds whom he likes, drinks often, and brawls when necessary. Though not proud, he is quite arrogant and in that is always looking to prove himself. Currently, he is seeking glory fighting his brother's war. He is impatient with Godric Lannister's choice to wait out the enemy and is pushing his brother to lead an attack. Because of his station lords have always thrown their daughters his way, however his brother has yet to deem any woman worthy of Lucien's hand. Lucien is resentful that he is so old with neither wife nor son and has decided to seek out a bride himself, no matter her station - should he fancy her he shall have her.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY FOUR sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ GODRIC LANNISTER

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieGABRIEL NOAH ALEXANDER ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ Q-QUEEN'S HANDMAIDEN
                                        swag obedient swag pessimistic swag patient swag wary

b*****d to daughter to the youngest brother of Lord Gawain Brax and a kitchen servant, Elizabel has spent her life serving lords. When she was a child she aided her mother, Bess, who despite bearing a b*****d child of the Lord's relation was allowed to keep her position in Hornvale. Elizabel, through her mother's teachings, became quite proficient in preparing meals. By the time the babe was two and ten she could prepare meager feasts, gut fish, and slaughter chickens. During this same year of her life, her father was wed to a lady of another minor house and Elizabel's appearance in the halls of her nuncle's keep became wildly inappropriate. Lord Brax was not an unkind lord however, and where many might have cast the child in the streets, he saw it fit she serve a greater purpose. As she had spent her life working, Lord Gawain felt she showed enough promise that she was gifted to the Lord of Casterly Rock. Within the great keep Elizabel became one of many. Where in Hornvale she had worked within the kitchens and only the kitchens, in Casterly Rock she was juggled about. When Elizabel was five and ten she began to clean the floors of the castle. It was a tedious job and wore her hands down to thick callus. Scrubbing floors and walls became her life until one year ago when the Lady of the Castle, 「♔ R-RHAENA LANNISTER approached her. After that, Elizabel became the Lady's personal handmaiden. The queen has been a kind and loving lady, ensuring that Elizabel lives in comfort and dresses as fine as her true born half siblings might. Despite her station she has become the queen's confidant, often hearing dreams and fears that the queen might otherwise keep secret. Elizabel knows little of politics but just the same she fears for her lady and her household, she does not expect they will survive a war.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ NINETEEN sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ GODRIC LANNISTER

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

swag「♔ G-GREYJOY KING
                                        swag patient swag cruel swag calculated swag hedonistic

King Greyjoy is a man of pure Iron. He lives his life in the Old Way and expects his smallfolk and petty lords to do the same. Greenlanders mean nothing to him, man, woman, or child he cares not. He is a loud, violent, and adventurous man seeking treasure and glory where he can get it. As a follower of the old way he holds women in low esteem, despite having many salt wives and countless bastards. He cares for his wife 「♔ M-MARRIANE GREYJOY in his own way, however he does not tolerate insubordination on her part. When she steps out of line, which is not often but does happen, or has somehow upsets him he has been known to strike her. When he concluded it was time to take the Iron Islands for the Seastone Chair he raised his armies and attacked the Prince's Tourney. Though he does not believe in ambushes he felt frightening the lords and ladies of Westeros would serve as his best course of action. Despite her betrayal in the past, King Greyjoy cares deeply for his sister 「♔ S-STARK LADY. When he sailed towards King's Landing he advised she and her people stay in the North. Currently he has brokered a treaty between himself and 「♔ S-STARK LORD. He is happy to let the Northmen take the North for themselves should they want as long as Lord Stark places his men under King Greyjoy's command. He does not fear any betrayal from Lord Stark as he does not fear them in general. An alliance with the Starks had always been more of a convenience than a necessity. Now that Fall has come and Winterfell is growing colder, he plans to take his men and the Northern armies South to take the Westerlands - as he desperately wants control of Lannisport.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ THIRTY FIVE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO MARRIANE GREYJOY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieTHE GUILLOTINE QUEEN MINOR ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ G-GREYJOY QUEEN
                                        swag composed swag judgmental swag affectionate swag unforgiving

Born a BlackTyde, Marriane like her mother before her was raised in the Old Way. All her life she had known her place and that someday she would serve her husband.The day she wed 「♔ K-KAELON GREYJOY had been the happiest day of her life and from then on she vowed to be faithful, true, and strong. However, after years of marriage Marriane Greyjoy has grown distant and resentful of her husband. Where she once worshiped him, she now fears what he might do should she in anyway displease him. Their first true quarrel had been six months ago when King Greyjoy insisted she and their children join his men to Winterfell where should would reside and ensure their alliance with the Northmen. Marriane despised her husband's decision to beg for Greenlander aid and spoke against him in private. This mistake ended in a broken nose and a long quiet voyage to Winterfell. Currently, she stays in the Guest House of Winterfell keeping herself and her children busy and out of the way. She no longer speaks against her husband's alliance however she does not treat Lady Stark with any kindness or sisterly affection. To occupy herself, Marriane has turned to 「♔ H-HAVEN PYKE to keep company and reassure her that soon all will be well.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-FIVE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ MARRIED TO KAELON GREYJOY sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

User Image

swag「♔ G-GREYJOY b*****d
                                        swag ambitious swag cocky swag suave swag bitter

Haven was born one of the many bastards of Ryker Greyjoy. Fortunately for him, he was the only son of the lord's favorite salt wife. When his mother died, Ryker decided to take the boy in and raise him among his other children, if only to spite his wife. Though he was a son of the lord, he was treated poorly by his father's wife and 「 ♔ S-STARK LADY, leaving a very bitter taste in his mouth long after both of them had left his life, however his father and brother treated him with the same amount of respect he would have gotten had he been trueborn. Most of his adult life has been spent on the sea, only returning to the Iron Islands on the request of his crew or his elder brother, 「 ♔ K-KAELON GREYJOY. When his brother announced his plans to attack King's Landing, Haven attempted to convince his brother to rethink in vain and only joined him on his journey to Winterfell so that he might find himself his own set of islands to rule over after the upcoming war. After a few months of staying in Winterfell, the b*****d is eager to leave, only the company of 「 ♔ M-MARRIANE GREYJOY and his nephew, 「 ♔ K-KONOR STARK has kept him from leaving the North on his own.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-EIGHT sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ KAELON GREYJOY

Prophet

User Image
                                        User Image

User Image

swag「♔ M-MARTELL QUEEN
                                        swag positive swag negative swag positive swag negative

A proud and ruthless queen, the only council she truly takes into consideration is that of her younger sister, 「 ♔ O-OBARA MARTELL. She was taught many lessons as a child, though fighting skills were by far her favorite. While not a very skilled warrior, the queen can easily defend herself long enough for a guard to come to her aid. When 「 ♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN sent a raven, asking for aid, she agreed to help him on whim and took her sister with her to King's Landing. Knowing she needs an heir, the queen has glanced over the young lords in the city, hoping to find a pretty fool who will not contest her for her crown or whine while she takes pretty ladies to her chambers before him. Knowing Aegon has similar woes as she, the queen has instructed her sister to woo him in hopes of a proper union of the kingdoms.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ 23-26 sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

swaggiestaggieswaggiestaggieOPEN ♔ 」

User Image

swag「♔ M-MARTELL PRINCESS
                                        swag clever swag manipulative swag intuitive swag reticent

Princess of Dorne and right hand of her sister 「♔ M-MARTELL QUEEN, Obara is a fiercely devoted servant of the Dornish crown. During her youth she thought to someday fight as Nymeria had in the days of old, or perhaps even marry a petty Lord and rule his land in his stead. Now that she is matured she has learned that her place is and will always be at her sister's side. When a tongue is needed loosening or a man's alliance is required, Obara has been there to bed lords and knights to convince them to remain loyal or spill secrets. She has never once questioned her sister, so naturally when the Westerosi crown came crying for aid she and her sister remained in King's Landing to see what deals they could make. Currently, Obara has been ordered by her sister to win the King's favor either in friendship or in love. She is happy to do so, despite her current, and rather secret, affair with 「♔ R-ROEN TYRELL. Not much has come from King Aegon and Obara is not aware of how far her sister wishes the relationship to go. Nonetheless, she is doing all she can in her power to gain 「♔ A-AEGON TARGARYEN's affections, even if it means forsaking her own desires and needs.

⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ TWENTY-THREE sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ UNWED sw ⋮ ♔ ▪ ▪ AEGON TARGARYEN

Prophet

reserved

Prophet

reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces