Welcome to Gaia! ::

INDEX OF THE POSTS:
1.) Rules and such.
2.) Application
3.) Names of the players
4.) News
5.) The setting

----

This is a fantasy/midevil RP. I will allow all races but these, because they are overplayed and always very cleched.

1. half-cat, or half fox peoples.
2. Elves
3. Normal Vampires. (you must PM me about yoru vampire character, they must have som kind of quirk, like they don't drink blood anymore but are hoplessly addicted to caffine.)
4. Mary sue's and Gary Stus

That is all, thank you muchly, and remember, the creation of your own race of peoples is highly rccomended.
---

Rules:

1. Nothing over PG-13
3. Literate RP only.
4. No astericks, or any n00bish RP like that.
5. all posts must be in complete sentences
6. All applications must be PMed to me.
7. OBEY ALL OF GAIA'S RULES
APPLICATION: (PM this to me.)

NAME:
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
HISTORY:
YOUR FIRST POST: (pretend you're posting you introductory post in the thread.)

Remember, PM this to me. I will not accept any people who post on this thread.
PLAYERS:

NAME: Raven Nevar
RACE: Kinquien
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Gray skin, with shockingly purple eye, and raven hair, she wears baggy pants that gather about her knees, and knee high soft leather boots. She also wears a banded top, and has tattos that twine from her torso up her arms and neck and around her face. She is fairly tall, and lanky, and fairly well muscled as well, as she lives as a seafarer.
HISTORY: Raised by two humans, because she got lost as a child from wandering away from the docks her parents had docked their boat at, she is very human like in her actions. But eventually the call of the sea caught up with her, because her race lives with the water most of their lives. She went back, finding a place on a human sailing ship, one of two women there, the other, the cook.
She has now returned to land temporarily, searching for new wares to buy and sell hopefully enough of to buy her own boat and start her own little trade route.
NEWS:

Saturday, July 17th.

I know I know, I'm starting this thread the day before I leave for a week. SO yes, tomarrow I will not be on for a week. Probably not much after that either. You may still play, and if I get any players I will set up a system in which they can choose to let you in or not.
SETTING:

This RP starts out in a town, just east of the capital of the country of Nerthan. This is a fairly large, and bustling town with many different types of people. Here the races mingle with only a few different scuffles and such.
Raven sat at the town's bar, waisting what little silver she had on her. She ighed, as she pressed another coin towards the barkeep, as he passed her by.

"one more." she told him, motioning ot her empty cup.

She had had a bad, day, the business deal she had attempted to secure had fallen through. Because she was a woman, this was the third time that had happened. She couldn't understand this, the Kinquien people treated both their men and women with the same respect for their mental attributes. Though the old fashoned chivalry was upheld. She couldn't understand this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff