Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who is excited for the split up to the different worlds?

ME!!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
whatchu talking about willis? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I am more excited for Arya. hey girl hey. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Finally we get to this. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
no. just no. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
gold? 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 > >>

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION *// Hentor tab WITH *// All the good guys
                                                tab tab MOOD *// Worried, confused, wary, pissed off, relieved tab STATUS *// Injured, in pain
                                                Out Of Character *// o3o

Aniketos nodded at Felicja, smiling despite himself. "Who wouldn't come back for the monkey?" No longer in direct danger, Aniketos was letting himself relax enough to stare at the monkey curiously. He had never had a pet monkey before, though he had plenty of other pets. There were laws on it, but the owner of the pet shop he worked at had permits for a monkey that lived in the building. Aniketos had enjoyed taking care of the little bugger.

Psykhe appeared soon after, Rigby giving a squeal and scampering over to her. He stayed quiet as Psykhe and Felcija spoke, though he scowled when Psykhe got too near William for his taste. He didn't stop her, however. Perhaps she shouldn't be trusted, but perhaps she should. Until the others were found he'd stick to grudgingly trusting her. She, at the very least, hadn't blown up the school. The fact that William and Shura were turned weightless was a bit odd, but compared to everything else that happened that day, it wasn't as odd as he usually would have thought it as.

Psykhe's mention of their friends released a bit of tension in Aniketos. They were safe!... or so she said. He'd fully believe her once he saw them with his own eyes. Slinging William's form onto his shoulder with ease, Aniketos followed after Psykhe, keeping quiet. Upon reaching the clearing he gazed around. A stranger was dumping stuff onto her hair, turning it from pale blond to... brown? His gaze moved on, not at all interested in the stranger. He saw... Toma? and Kyrin in the woods. He didn't know them as well as some of the others, but he still felt relief at seeing them safe. Leaning down, he set William onto the ground carefully, despite knowing the spell would keep him from getting hurt. As he straightened he spotted Calcifer. Most of the tension left him, his relief at seeing his other friend safe and sound. The sound of running footsteps on grass made him look away. Spotting Amira running full pelt at him the rest of his tension vanished. She was okay. He had managed to prevent her from getting hurt-

A grunt escaped from him as she flung herself at him, a jab of pain shooting him as she jostled his injuries. Despite that his arms went around her automatically. She spoke, voicing her worry, and Aniketos chuckled softly. "I didn't spend years getting thrown to the ground only to not learn how to fall properly." His years taking fighting classes had probably saved his life, or saved him from ending up with worse or more injuries. She pulled back as he spoke, looking at him with concern. One hand cupped his cheek, the other hand curling fingers over his shoulder, her forearm on his chest. His arms were still around her, though loosely. He had acted on instinct, and now, realizing how close they were together, he felt slightly flustered. What was he suppose to do now? Amira distracted him from his fluster, commenting on his injuries. He stayed quiet, not wanting to tell her how bad it was, but unable to tell her it was fine, because he didn't want to lie to her.

Aniketos's need to remain distant pulled at him, insisting that he pull away from Amira, brush off her concern. He considered himself friends with her, but- He swayed slightly, caught between wanting to step back and wanting to stay right where he was. He didn't know why he wanted to stay, he just did. He pulled himself away from his own troubles, however, when he realized that she felt guilty. "It's not your fault, Amira." His voice was gentle as he spoke, one of his hands releasing themselves from her waist and lifting up, until it rested under her chin. He exerted pressure until he could look in her eyes, and only then did he speak again. "Even if you hadn't frozen, I still would have acted as I did." His eyes turned from gentleness to concern in an instant. "Are you alright?" Without waiting for an answer he leaned back slightly, checking her over. No obvious injuries that he could see, and he breathed a sigh of pure relief.

Fifteen minutes later saw Aniketos sitting on the ground, William's sleeping from in front of him where Aniketos could make sure nothing happened to him. Amira was on his left, Calcifer on his right. The three had simply sat there, speaking of nonsense things, and had proven helpful to allowing Aniketos relax. Every now and then he glanced over at Psykhe, and then at Mali. A question posed to his two friends had explained to him who she was. Instead of staring at her exactly, however, he was eyeing her growing pile of things that should not have fit in that suitcase of hers. Wait. Was that a shoe? Why did she have- and a trash bag? Aniketos turned away, not sure he even wanted to know.

A booming voice ended the peace, and Aniketos glanced over to Psykhe to see her with an old man. His memories stirred quietly, flashes of dreams trying to surface. A tinge of pain and he buried them. He watched the old man in silence, though his like of him rose when he woke William after seeming to heal the boy of his injuries, at least a bit. The old man spoke once more, stirring up Aniketos's memories. Bubbly, bright laughter, as colorful images surrounded him and other children. Rudolph, nearly thirty years younger, sat before them, speaking as he waved his arms, bringing the story to life with his magic. Joy seared the memory into the young child's mind as he clapped and grinned, not wanting this moment to ever, ever end. His eyes met yellow hues, and he grinned back at his red-headed friend, knowing that later they'd probably have their own adventure, excitement from the story stirring up their sense of adventure to non-ignore-able levels. The memory ended, leaving Aniketos gasping and blinking from it's pure intensity. Seeing William, Felicja, and Shura still caught up in their memories, and from their expressions, different ones, he got a feeling that he was missing something, somehow. But what?

As the others returned to the present, Rudolph spoke his and Kyrin's name, asking to speak with them. Aniketos stood slowly, glancing down at his three friends before following Rudolph. The old man placed his hand on his back, guiding him. With the memory of childhood still clear in his mind Aniketos didn't jerk away as he normally would have. He felt safe, somehow, around this person, and knew that Rudolph wouldn't hurt him. Arriving at the other side of the clearing, Aniketos settled down, Kyrin next to him with Rudolph across from them. A bubble like thing winked into existence around them, but Aniketos refrained from asking about it. A moment of silence, while Rudolph studied them, before the quiet was broken and he began to speak.

Aniketos took it all in in complete and utter silence, his expression carefully blank, though flicks of emotions made their way through every now and then. The information that Kyrin was his sister shocked him, and he filed it away for later thought. At Rudolph's question about having issues he hesitated, but nodded. Rudolph's explanation did not please Aniketos. His... gem, was killing him? A shudder racked his body at that thought. The rest of the explanation wrapped around his brain while he desperately tried to make sense of it all. The news that he was betrothed to Amira rocked him and brought forgotten memories to the surface, as insistent as other memories before. He ignored them though, determined to not be distracted. The news that Calcifer was betrothed to Kyrin bothered him more, somehow. Kyrin was the only girl Aniketos knew of that Calcifer did not flirt with, which made up half of the oddness. The other half was the fact that Kyrin was his sister, and he wasn't quite sure on how to respond to this. He knew Calcifer well, knew his habits and ways with girls. Kyrin was his sister and he ought to not want that for her, but... well, the feelings were simply not there. She was mostly a stranger to him, and learning of their relationship in Hentor didn't change that.

Rudolph's explanation came to an end, and, for a moment Aniketos simply sat there, trying to think. It was so much to take in, all at once. Perhaps he should just start from the start? Fixing his gaze more directly onto Rudolph, he spoke. "How, exactly, do you stop it from killing me? By taking it out?" Aniketos's voice sounded rather hopeful at that. He didn't want this gem, didn't want the powers it gave him. He should ask other questions, he knew that, and yet... he'd rather think it all through first, when he was by himself.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Psykhe Rintha Graconis

Keeper OfHentor

███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌███ █▐│██ ║▌

XXXXXXXXXXXFairytalesDoNotExist

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The darkness is closing in
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I can not seem to think, to know, to hear.
XXXXXXXXXXXXWhere are you. Where are you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhat is there for me to do if I can not find you?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Regarding the other Royals Psykhe carefully watched each one of them. From the tall ginger to the short brunette. Each one of their faces were slowly becoming implanted into her mind for future references. Gazing over their injuries and the way they held themselves a name appeared in her thoughts for the individual faces. Nothing was known about them personality wise, but these were the people that her uncle placed the weight of an entire countries fate upon. Psykhe had to wonder as to how wise of a move that was and if her uncle lost his marbles so many years ago. Perhaps he had received a hard hit to the head, but gazing at these eight Psy couldn’t see any bit of a hardened warrior in one of them. Perhaps the white haired female and the ginger; they looked strong and durable along with the Plessa Prince. Outside of that, Psy knew she and Mali were going to have their work cut out for them.

Psy nodded at her uncle’s words watching as he took Anik and Kyrin off to the side to converse with them in private. None of it was anything she hadn’t heard already, but she feared their reactions. She feared the reactions all of them would have. Having become wrapped up in her thoughts her ocean like gaze veered to the brunette now commanding the attention of the royals. Another swell of fury and Psy had to look away. While she would have loved to allow Mali muck it up she couldn’t do that to the girl and she couldn’t do that to the royals. They needed clarification and Mali was still her friend despite the current anger she harbored. Lightly she tapped Mali on the shoulder gently guiding her backwards and away from the confusion already starting to blossom on the faces before them. “I’ll explain. You go do something else,” Psy muttered leaving no room for Mali to argue. The girl huffed and instead gave her a spotlight. Wonderful. That was exactly what she wanted. Psy rolled her eyes, but kept her tongue in check for now gazing down upon the six faces staring at her skeptically. She sighed.

“For those of you that do not know my name is Psykhe or you can call me Psy. Mali is my partner in crime and we were sent by my uncle to fetch you,” At this point Psy gestured towards Rudolph who was talking with Kyrin and Anik in a serious manner. “I can assure all of you that we are the ones you wish to be in the company of while the others that came for you are not the kindest of people,” Psy mused briefly landing upon the face of Remy, Kyo, and Ashton before shoving those memories aside. They couldn’t be the nicest of people if King Trey was where their loyalties lie. Well Remy already said the Kyo was who he was loyal to, but how much did that say about him though when Kyo was loyal to his father? It didn’t matter. That was another thing to contemplate on another day.

“I will start at the beginning,” Psy murmured, but kept her voice loud enough for all of them to hear. “The land that we are in now is called Hentor. This is your birth land; all of you,” Psy stated gesturing to the six and the two off to the side. “Within Hentor, thirty six years ago, there existed seven kingdoms; Grastin, Plessa, Westall, Crator, Berra, Uassine, and Aresi. It was into these kingdoms that all of you were born. Amira, you are from Aresi. Shura, you are from Uassine. Felicja, you are from Crator. William, you are from Grastin. Calcifer, you are from Westall and Toma you are from Berra. Anik and Kyrin are both from Plessa. Some of you had siblings and some of you did not. Amira you had four siblings. Toma you had one. Felicja you did not have any. William you had two. Shura, you had two and Calcifer you did not have any. And Anik and Kyrin are siblings from Plessa without any others.” Psy paused at this point to allow what she was saying to sink in to their minds.

They had once had lives here with a family that they may not have had in this other realm. Even for her it would have been a lot to know. It had been a lot for her to be yanked from her life as an assassin to become a sorcerer so she was not expecting much from the group. Over and over she repeated to have patience and to allow for questions, but she would allow for those later; when she was finished. “Alright? All of you can ask me questions when I am finished. And no I was not alive when any of you were which is kind of strange for me. All of you should be what, like thirty something now?, and I would be this age. Weird right?” Psy digressed softly trailing into silence watching Mali unpack her suitcase before with a shake of her head returned her attention to the group. “Oh right. Well that was the life all of you were born into. All of you knew one another and I believe all of you have started experiencing these memories. They are of your other life and will help you rediscover who you are. These memories will come at intervals and the longer you are in Hentor the more they will come back to you and the more detailed they will be. They will range from when you are very young to the day you were sent away from here and certainly will not come in order. Mali and I will both be here to try and help you deal with these memories and to understand everything that is going on. Just please try to have patience and understanding. Now back to what I was saying.” Psy turned to glance at her uncle once more along with Mali before turning back to the group.

“You grew up in Hentor with happy lives and whatever else you did as children. It was when you were nine and ten that your parents held a ball where all of you met for the first time as a whole group I believe. This was also around the time an idea struck your parents. The betrothals,” Psy explained diving right in. “Each of you are betrothed to someone and that person is hopefully someone you know. Princess Amira, you are betrothed to Prince Anik. Princess Shura you are betrothed to Prince Toma. Princess Felicja you are betrothed to Prince William and Prince Calcifer you are betrothed to Princess Kyrin.” Again Psy paused to allow this to sink in examining their expressions trying to gauge how they were taking everything. “Before these proposals were determined though Rudolph visited each of you with a box filled with gems. He would visit each of the royal children and if a certain gem activated that meant you were its chosen bearer. Obviously all six of you were chosen and these gems granted each of you an element to control. Shura you can control water, William is Earth, Calcifer is fire, Toma is metal, Felicja is wind, and Amira is lightning. The six of you were chosen, but something happened that my uncle did not expect. Anik and Kyrin were chosen as well.” Psy took a deep breath. “The gems have existed for centuries and before your generation there was another and another and another set of guardian’s way back when that wielded the gems just like you are about to. Like you there were only six chosen with the last two gems remaining dormant. This is the first case that my uncle knows of where all eight of the gems awakened. As for why he is still looking into, but the elements that Anik and Kyrin control are life and death; light and darkness so to speak. Well because this was unexpected my uncle did not tell them or anyone they were chosen and again, like the previous times, everyone though only six gems had awakened. So all of you grew up knowing that you six were chosen, but Anik and Kyrin were not. My uncle would train each of your privately to prepare you for how to bond with your element etc etc. And then the day before the ceremony Trey attacked. Trey was the brother of King Nicholas. And King Nicholas was Anik’s and Kyrin’s father. Trey was jealous of the power and attacked forcefully bonding Anik with his element and wreaking havoc. That was when my uncle intervened and sent all of you away bonding your elements, all of your elements now that Anik had his, and regressed your ages to keep Trey from finding you. Kyo is Treys son and the one heading the black riders that came after you earlier today. Now… any questions?” Psy asked patiently.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: //

locaтιon ☛ hentor
                  ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ no one
                  нealтн ☛ 75%
                  тнoυgнтѕ ☛ im tired... this is stupid.

JustRealityAndDeath

Unbeatable Datemate

User Image

xXx PAPER DOLL.:* come try it on
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsᴛᴇᴘ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ᴛнᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀcᴋ cнιғғᴏɴ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ᴛнᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀcᴋ cнιғғᴏɴ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ᴛнᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀcᴋ cнιғғᴏɴ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏuᴛ ᴏғ ᴛнᴀᴛ ʙʟᴀcᴋ cнιғғᴏɴ
                                                    xhere's a dress of gold and blue . ² sure was fun being good to you
                                                    xkTHIS ONE WE MADE JUST FOR FALL AND WINTER RUNS A BIT TOO SMALL
                                                    x
                                                    xxxxxxhentor﹚ ﹙everyone, mali, psykhe﹚ ﹙93%﹚ ﹙iced assessories + aniketos' blazer
                                                          talk aa3322 think ee9977 skip ❈
                                                          Amira blinked away her last few tears, droplets rolling down her cheeks and creating tracks through the dust and dirt that had collected on her person from the ruined building. Her fist curled against his chest, fingernails biting into her own palm and keeping her collected, while the hand that had slipped down to the crook between shoulder and neck tightened fractionally. Aniketos' fingers beneath her chin were firm and Amira gave in, lifting her gaze to meet his own, and immediately a flush spread over her cheeks. They were so close. If she rose onto her toes she could--

Strong arms circled her waist, pulling her back against a familiar form, and Aniketos' lips found her cheek, eliciting a startled and delighted burst of laughter. Her hands found his, slim fingers slipping into the spaces between his own, and Amira twisted to smile up at him. "I was wondering where you were," she murmured. "I was scared you wouldn't show."

"Oh, get a room."

Amira turned back to stick her tongue out at their friends childishly, but dissolved into giggles and pulled herself from Aniketos' embrace. She kept their hands entwined, however, and pulled him towards the others. "C'mon," she urged, "if we don't get going, we won't make it in time."

She was so startled by the memory that all she could do was nod mutely to his question. Thanks to him, Amira only had a couple scratches here and there. It seemed to put him at ease, and she felt a flutter in her chest knowing he had been worried about her.

Amira sat with Aniketos, Calcifer, and the unconscious William, chatting and laughing about nothing in particular. It seemed the unanimous decision was to deal with the crazy around them later and just relax for a few minutes while their guides or guardians or captors or something did whatever it was they were doing. It didn't last long, though, and a voice cut through the din with ease, commanding attention. Amira stared in confusion, bristling with caution, as the old man approached and touched William's sleeping face. Whatever he'd done seemed to have worked, because as she watched, his wounds began to close and his lashes fluttered, slowly coming back to the conscious world. Thank goodness.

She was just about to relax when the man spoke again and the world faded around her, replaced instead with yet another memory. Sparkling apparitions danced in the middle of their circle, knight clad in shining armor proudly riding his horse around the ring. A butterfly flew up to her face and burst into a shower of glitter against her nose. Calcifer complained as she flopped against his side, eyelids heavy with coming sleep. She complained as he, the next night, decided to use her as a pillow instead. Kyrinthis and her pouted as they were outvoted for story of the night. Rudolph laughed with them and sent them off to bed. Amira blinked away the images that had flashed before her in rapid fire, finally managing to focus again on the old man -- whom she now knew to be the mage, Rudolph -- speaking to them. He didn't linger long, however, instead taking Aniketos and Kyrinthis aside. Amira watched them go, unable to help her quiver of worry that this was all a trick and that man was not who he claimed to be, that he would take them away and they would never see each other again.

But the things that he hinted at provoked a far stronger feeling of curiosity, and Amira shifted her attention to Mali and Psykhe. Mali plunged right in, but Psykhe quickly intercepted, and she couldn't help but be a bit relieved. While Amira was able to make sense of Mali's gibberish, not everyone gathered could. She moved to help heal the others and Psykhe took centre stage, beginning her story -- their story.

Aresi. Amira knew that place and she was unsurprised when Psykhe declared that that was where she hailed from, as though she had already known somewhere in her mind. Hearing she had had four siblings, however, was hard, and Amira felt dizzy as she tried to absorb the information. She could faintly hear laughter, likely from a memory of them, and a weight in her arms as she had held her younger sibling for the first time. It brought tears to her eyes and she hurriedly blinked them back, trying to keep up. Psykhe was talking about betrothals now and -- Wait, her and Aniketos?! Amira was startled and her jaw nearly fell open. S-she was going to marry Aniketos?! No pressure or anything! She barely heard Psykhe explain that she was able to control electricity -- it simply made sense, considering the strange events that had happened of late -- and was instead so absorbed in her thoughts, desperately trying to make sense of them.

this mint green is new for spring x.x
                          ᴍʏ ʟᴏνᴇ ᴅιᴅɴᴛ cᴏsᴛ ᴀ ᴛнιɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟᴏνᴇ ᴅιᴅɴᴛ cᴏsᴛ ᴀ ᴛнιɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟᴏνᴇ ᴅιᴅɴᴛ cᴏsᴛ ᴀ ᴛнιɴɢ ᴍʏ ʟᴏνᴇ ᴅιᴅɴᴛ cᴏsᴛ ᴀ ᴛнιɴɢx.x

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User ImageUser Image

tab WHEREABOUTS tab tab tab tab tab tab COMPANION
tab tab ███Hentor tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ███Royals||Psy||Mali

Now breathing heavily after his long winded rant, William actually felt slightly relieved. Who knew that he was sitting on this stuff for such a long time, or that just getting it our would cause him to feel so good. As he stood their catching his breathe, not paying mind at all the the slowly subsiding of shacking below his feet, the boy almost felt like smiling, and letting a small laugh escape his lips. A second thought though cause him to rethink this. The group was already in pretty deep s**t, didn't need to make them think he'd gone off his rocker. Time didn't seem to give him the chance to start laughing either though, for once he caught his breath all of the adrenaline had disappeared from his body, along with the rant. He felt, tired as he stood there, felt faint, even a little dizzy. He only heard the echoing of the voices around him. Something about a cat had rang through, as well as the sound of a chime. They didn't last long though, for soon the boy was out cold. Passed out from absolute exhaustion.

"Come now Prince William, I know you can do this." Their was the same familiar booming voice that belonged only to none other than Rudolph himself. Of course, at this time William was unable to see the wise mage, and why was that? Well that was because the man thought it would be fun to blindfold the young prince and toss rocks at him. Seriously, who would do that to a kid. As the one chosen by the Gem of the Earth, it was William's job to learn how to control the earth and harness it's powers. But this, this was just cruel.

William was standing a good few feet away from Rudolph, who was using levitation magic to levitate pretty decent sized rocks in the air. The were probably a little bigger than the Princes head. Now William knew the theory behind what the mage was trying to teach him. By being blindfolded, William would have to wait and listen to his surroundings. It was kind of smart actually, it meant that he wouldn't rely on what he could see in his general sight range, but more let him feel what is all around him. Easier said than done though.

"Get ready William. And remember wait, and block when the time is right. Listen to everything around you and feel the earth. Be one with it."

Gulping, William took a stance, Bo staff ready in hand, and nodded to the mage. The boy was ready as he was ever going to be. With a warning shout Rudolph tossed the first round, which consisted of about five of these head sized rocks. William managed to stand his ground for a while, and tried to listen and feel, honest he did, but all he could hear was his brain telling him to duck and run. Which unfortunately was exactly what the boy did. He tossed the staff from his hands and dove to the ground clamping his hands behind his head.

William laid there, his face shoved in the dirt until he heard footsteps coming towards him. With a heavy sigh the boy sat up, crossed legged and placed his hands on his feet. "I'm sorry Rudolph. I guess I just don't have the the right amount of courage to do a task like this one."

"Nonesense young Prince. You just need to practice. Now come, let us get some water then return to the training."

A groan escaped the boys lips as he became concious again, and resistant to actually waking up. He was fairly comfortable just having his slightly less aching body lay in the grass. Their was even a quaint breeze in the air. Taking in a deep breathe the boy allowed for the fresh air to fill his legs completely before releasing back out into the air. Although it seemed like he'd sat laid there refusing to get up for more than five minutes, it was merely just a moment. His brain had picked up on a few things. They were literally just in a blown up school, so why was it that he was laying down on the grass, clearly in an open area, with a fresh breeze? If he had passed out, and was removed from the building, shouldn't he either be on the dirt ground, or on a stretcher, or if a long enough time frame had gone by, a hospital bed. So why was he laying in the grass? Maybe the park near the school?

Hearing some rather familiar voices, the boy decided that he should probably sit up, let everyone know that he was in fact awake and concious. Keeping his eyes shut, the boy combed his hand through his hair, and crossed his legs. He was in no mood to be moving from this spot. Taking in a deep breathe he allowed himself to listen around to the voices he heard. Anik, Amira and Calcifer seemed fairly close and were having a conversation, while what sounded like Toma Felicja having another. That sounded like Shura's voice not far from him. Their were also two unknown voices, perhaps the cops? Or Medics? Then their was his voice. It was a voice that belonged to an elder man, it was deep and assertive. I was slightly different due to age, but their was no mistaking it. That was the voice that belonged to the same man that was in Will's dram only moments ago. It was hard to not listen to the elder speak, and as he did, Will found himself blocking out all other sounds and just listening to him, until a memory hit him.

William sat with all the other children, completely awestruck. The boy loved to read stories and image them coming to live in his head, but this, this little trick was better than anything he'd be able to come up with. Sitting with the children was Rudolph himself. He was telling a story to the kids, but he was not only reading reads, but using his magic to make the story literally come to life. He was making illusions of different parts of the story literally come to life right before the children. It was an amazing sight to be seen.

As Will blinked back to his dark reality he heard Rudolph call for both Kyrin and Anik. The boy rubbed his brow as he heard Anik get up and walk off. These little sight visions were nice and all, but they were really starting to give him a headache. He didn't get long to muddle over a headache though, thanks to one of the new voices ringing over the group. The way she spoke, was kind of confusing.And honestly, how she addressed the boy, normally wouldn't make him mad, but how he was right now, kind of pissed him off. The girls explanation did not last long since the second unfamiliar voice chimed in, and told the first girl, who introduced herself as Mali to go do something else.

As the second girl introduced herself as Psyche, Will tried to focus on what she was saying, but things a little hard when the girl known as Mali came up to him and started to dress his wounds. "My name is William. Or you can just call me Will. I'd appreciate that much more then being addressed to as 'Blind Prince.'" Will didn't want to come across as rude while explaining this to the girl, in all intent purposes she might not have actually known his name, she he just wanted to get his facts straight to her.

When Mali was done, Will went back to giving his full attention to Psy, who had just finished explaining about their homes and their families. The name Grastin was extremely familiar sounding to the male, and the thought of having two siblings sat rather well with him. After all, he kind of had that back at home. That explanation was all fine, it was more the explanation about a betrothal. Will was absolutely shocked. Yeah him and Felicja were good friends, and he enjoyed her company. But, they two were betrothed!? With this lingering in Will's mind he honestly didn't pay too much attention to what Psy and finished saying. It was something about a Trey of some sort. But serious. Him and Felicja. Betrothed!

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OUT OF CHARACTER
                                                                            ███OOC - IT'S LONG I'M SORRY!! -hides in corner of shame-.

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Kyrinthis Theordali Colins

The Princess Of Plessa

Unknown Element

XXXXXXXXXXXWhereIsTheHope

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The pain, the tears.... the grief.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX All of this I see reflected
XXXXXXXXXXXXIn your eyes and my own
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMust we forever remain trapped in our own fears and worries?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Unexpectedly, Kyrin felt two strong hands about her waist lifting her higher towards the seed pods that she had been trying to reach. A small squeak and a giggle erupted from her lips as she glanced behind her to see Toma behind the deed. “My height is horrid,” she responded softly returning her attention to the pods above pulling five of them into her arms. A nod to Toma and he set her on her feet once more. Elation raced through her. Despite the explosion, the deaths, the fear, she couldn’t help the excitement she felt upon seeing the tree. It was rare in most places and with the cramped space of her town home that didn’t even have a backyard her choices were unfortunately limited. “Okay,” Kyrin whispered softly following after him glancing back down at the seeds not paying attention to where she was walking. A few times she tripped over her own feet, but barely noticed as they returned to the clearing with the others.

Voices caught her attention and glancing away from her arm full of treasures her eyes focused on the unconscious Shura and William along with Anik and Felicja. An embarrassed flush crept into her cheeks as she stopped near the edge of the clearing watching as Toma continued on greeting Felicja. Here she was enjoying the fact that she found two new types of plant species and others were hurt. Honestly, Kyrin knew she should have been ashamed of herself, but she couldn’t help it. There was the swelling feeling of joy she usually got in a new place that she felt like she needed to explore and if it weren’t for Toma she would have gone further. Instead a surge of guilt came to replace it. Quietly she watched Toma glance towards Shura and not even seconds later, the intimidating woman woke up. William did not though. Kyrin frowned glancing at his unconscious form lying in the grass near the embracing forms of Anik and Amira. A flickering smile crossed her features momentarily seeing the two together before she looked away towards anything else. Briefly her gaze cast upon the tall ginger that often occupied her thoughts. He was safe at least. When she had watched his strong form fall earlier she had felt her own breath leave her body. Everything had stopped for her, but it didn’t matter now though. Calcifer was alright and while Will was unconscious Kyrin could see his chest rise and fall from her distance. They were all alright or at least going to be.

A booming voice sounded in the clearing making Kyrin jump and drop her seeds to the ground. Bending to the ground to collect the pods again she stared when a man appeared in the center of the clearing with a broad grin on his face. Neither Mali nor the other girl was surprised and apparently this was the norm. Kyrin merely stared listening as he exchanged a few words with the blue haired girl before moving over to Will. He knelt next to him and the next time he rose up Will was awake as well. Again, magic. Kyrin shouldn’t have been surprised, but she couldn’t help it. Scooping the last pod into her arms she listened as he repeated the words Mali had said earlier and guessed that they were experiencing similar memories that she, Calcifer, and Toma had experienced earlier. Kyrin scooped the last pod into her arms standing as her gaze shot up to stare at the man, Rudolph her mind told her, as he called her name along with Aniks. Without argument she followed after him watching as Anik rose from where he was seating to do the same. A warm hand rested upon her back guiding her across the grass until he quietly dictated that they be seated. Tucking her knees underneath her in a proper manner since she was wearing a skirt Kyrin allowed for the seed pods in her hands to drop onto the grass before her with a slightly embarrassed smile.

Rudolph seemed to be taking his time with something before he began speaking. Kyrin didn’t dare interrupt him and instead she stared at him like he lost his mind. It was about halfway through the explanation that the look faded from her eyes and instead thoughtfulness replaced it. Somewhere, while Rudolph was speaking, she had withdrawn the anklet from her pocket more or less for comfort and began fiddling with it in her fingers. Anik was her brother. The reason she often found him in her dreams with a comforting hand upon her shoulder or a few whispered words of encouragement was because he was her brother. In this other life he was her brother. And he was dying. Blinking up at Rudolph Kyrin stared at the man again, but felt somewhat reassured when he said he could fix it. At least he could fix it. Rudolph moved on to explain the abilities they possessed and Kyrin knew he had to be telling the truth. The evidence had been in her own hands when she had healed Calcifer and she had great power. Oh dear. She did not think she could handle more responsibility and apparently she could raise the dead. This was turning out to be exactly like one of her fictional books. Kyrin sighed. There was so much to take in and while she wanted to call him a liar and personally commit him to a psychiatric institution another part of her urged her to believe his words.

The names of the kingdoms sounded familiar to the pinkette and she nodded along quietly. Plessa. That had been her kingdom and she had had a family. The memory of this family had not been a lie, but something she hadn’t been blessed with on Earth. At least not a family like that and then Rudolph came to the topic of betrothals. Kyrin’s attention snapped to attention at that point with her mouth open in surprise. No, there was no betrothal. She was only seventeen! And then the words came out of his mouth that was both a dream and a nightmare. Kyrin couldn’t help it. Her baby blue gaze found Calcifer’s strong form wondering how he would take the news. He would hate it more than likely. She…. She….. How did she feel about it? The boy she had been crushing on almost since the first time she had met him was supposed to be her fiancé. If she could she would have died right there, but the heated flush that rose to her cheeks was enough. He never saw her in that way. She was just a friend in his eyes! And every time he was near her she feared she always looked stupid or would say something stupid. She wasn’t coy or witty or outgoing like Amira, Shura, or Feli. All of them seemed to know what they were doing around boys. For Kyrin it was like they were a whole different species.

Inwardly Kyrin groaned shoving those thoughts away for right now. She needed to focus, but things were going to get awkward later. She could feel it. The day before this ceremony they were sent away and magic kept them safe apparently etc etc. Kyrin believed she got the whole picture, but wasn’t particularly sure how she felt about it. “You have no idea what we can expect with these gems inside of us? And the others…. Will any of us have control over these… these elements? Are our parents alive? Any of them?” Kyrin asked the last two questions softly, but she knew that the tough questions needed to be ask and the curiosity inside of her urged to figure it out and to know. She needed to know what to expect. The one question she didn’t ask was if the betrothals could be switched up. At least with Toma she was comfortable around him. Him she wouldn’t have minded marrying… Calcifer though… And then there was Amira and Anik. Casting her gaze over to her.. brother.. that was weird, she glanced beyond him towards Amira and back again. At least they had the potential to be happy. Musing over everything Rudolph basically just shoved into their heads she remained quiet waiting for answers to their few questions.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

locaтιon ☛ Hentor
                  ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ Anik and Rudolph
                  нealтн ☛ 64%
                  тнoυgнтѕ ☛ This is a bit... much.. right?

ThereIsOnlyDespair

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
User Image
{ L O C A T I O N: Hentor; Clearing }xxxx{ H E A L T H: 80% Health }
{ G R O U P: The Gang || Mali || Psy || Rudolph }xxxx{ T H O U G H T S: This is too much }

Felicja relaxed a bit as she stood with Toma. She had offered Kyrin a small smile but didn’t push it with her. Kyrin made it clear how awkward she felt around Felicja and Shura. She didn’t want to push the exhausted girl more than she needed to be. No one needed to be pushed at this point. So she stayed close to Toma. Shura and Will were passed out. Amira was having her gushy romance moment with Anik. And Toma made her feel safe. He was a familiar face. He wasn’t just a friend from school or outside of school. To Felicja he was family. He was a cousin she played with all the time. He was her best friend before she met Shura. ”I’d find your a** in the next world and kick right back to the world of the living if anything happened to you I hope you know.” She said as he put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a light pat. Felicja wasn’t a pat on the shoulder type of girl however. Instead she pulled him tight a quick tight hug for only a moment and then released him flashing him one of her usual smiles, one that was still tired, but still her bright usual smile.

She looked over to Shura who had just awoken and she smiled very softly. ”Hey your girlfriend is awake. Gonna sweep her off her feet? She said nudging Toma with her elbow gently. Felicja was always poking at Toma whenever he had a girl he found interesting. Being the boring guy that Felicja thought him to be she would always try and poke when there was a rare girl he had an interest in. And she couldn’t approve of a better girl for Toma. Shura was beautiful, intelligent, and strong. She honestly could not pick out a better girl for Toma even if she tried to. Though she might have been a little bias in this situation considering Shura was her best friend. But really Felicja thought that they did indeed make a good match with one another. So it can’t hurt to try and get them together. ”I’m going to go make sure that she’s feeling alright. She seemed really bad when we found her. And she ended up passing out right after.” She replied to Toma. She patted his shoulder and then walked over to her snowy haired friend.

Felicja made her way over to Shura and examined her fair friend. ”If I wasn’t awake for the whole thing I’d think it was a dream myself if I wasn’t awake for the whole thing. I’m still not even completely sure that this isn’t a dream.” She plopped down next to Shura Her body ached in protest at the rough action, especially her back. But Felicja knew to work through pain. It was something she learned with gymnastics. Back pain wasn’t completely unfamiliar to her. She was just glad her arms and legs weren’t damaged more than they were. She could hopefully still compete in this condition. ”I think we’re in that place…. Hentor was the name they used. Psy seemed pretty determined to get us here. At least we’re safe for now. No crazy people after us anymore. And no bombed up buildings.” She spoke softly and let her shoulders sag a bit in relaxation. But she only relaxed for a moment.

Their group activities were interrupted by a loud booming voice. Felicja was caught off guard as she finally had let herself relax for a moment. She jumped a bit and her shoulders and back went erect in a perfectly postured straight position. Her muscles tightened up and she looked towards the voice to see an old man. Really an old man is what had scared her? Well wasn’t that just a bunch of bologna. But this is the man they were here to see. The person that boy Kyo didn’t want them to meet. She examined the man with a careful eye. He seemed like someone who would be like a happy grandfather. His smile was warm, kind, and borderline childish. The type of smile she would see from the elderly people back home in Poland. He spoke with Psy and seemed very comfortable with both her and the other one who brought the other half of the group. He didn’t seem to have any mal intentions and so at that moment Felicja decided like she put her trust into Psy she would put her trust in this man as well. Besides whatever he needed them for had to be important.

The interaction between Psy and the man was very family like actually. She smiled a bit watching them. He seemed like a good father figure to Psy. And lovely Psy did what any young woman in her situation would do. Ignore him or give him sass. Rudolph turned his attention to the royals and Felicja listened very carefully to his words. Of course she did not expect her mind to be bombarded with another memory. The world around her once again melted and became very different. The type of setting that you’d find in Hentor. She sat nestled with the other children and her eyes were glued on to the images that Rudolph was producing. She knew Rudolph in that moment. She could remember the stories that he told them as kids. She saw herself sitting nestled between Will and Shura as the stories were told. Every so often she would latch on to one of the two and point something out oohing and awing over the beautiful scenes that filled her head. Near the end of the story should have shared a look with Toma and give him an impish grin knowing later on they would be re-enacting the story and Felicja would most likely come out the victor. She remembered as the story began to end Felicja could feel sleep creeping on her. She mumbled goodnights to her friends and a promise to beat Toma in the morning as she shuffled to go snuggle under warm blankets. All these dreams were getting weird and more real. They were becoming believable. She looked around at the others, especially Will and Shura.

The other mage who didn’t bring them to Hentor had urge the group to gather round while Rudolph spoke to Anik and Kyrin alone. Felicja didn’t have any objections to the action. She was already this far. And she didn’t exactly have a way to get back home at the moment. Not without the help of these people so it’s best she just listen to them. And they didn’t seem bad at all. So she moved closer without any arguments and urged Shura to come with her to listen to what they would have to say. She settled down and relaxed a bit again. Felicja stayed quiet and listened to Psykhe as she explained a bit about Hentor. She was from Hentor. She was born here. Not Earth. That was a little weird tot think about. Still when Psy told Felicja she was from a place called Crator she couldn’t help but feel a swell of pride in her chest. She didn’t know anything about Crator but she knew there was an unreasonable amount of love she had for the land. She felt loyal to it. When Psykhe had informed her of her lack of siblings however she couldn’t help but think of her other siblings. The ones that she had back on Earth. The very ones she had left behind. And for the first time in a long time Felicja had missed them. Sure she called them and talked to them a lot but she had always been on the move with school and her gymnastics. When was the last time she had hugged them? Next time she saw them she would give them all a big hug. As she listened the same mage who had been booted out of explanations came around to treat the different wounds the group had gotten during the bombing. Wow that would have been helpful during the initial bombing. Felicja knew though that not everyone could be saved. She smiled back at Mali, though not knowing her name quite yet, and nodded. ”Thank you very much.” She said taking the salve in her hands and studied it. She could wait to put it on when she had a more private moment.

She gripped the salve a bit tightly as she heard about how old she really was. That was weird. She was old. And the memories? She had been getting them. And she knew they felt like memories. More than she felt like they were dreams. But it was still a lot to take in. She wanted to ask so much. What happened to her parents in this world? Could she ever go back to Earth? Why did they even end up on Earth in the first place. Something bad clearly happened. But she held them in as Psykhe urged them all to wait for the questions. Then Psy moved on to the betrothal bit. Felicja would have choked if she was drinking or eating. Her eyes peered over to William and her face flushed. She could feel her cheeks warm with a blush. Her mind was boggled. Will was nice. He was a great guy. But marriage? She wasn’t ready for college let alone marrying Will, not that there was anything wrong with him personally. She tried to settle the buzzing thoughts in her head and listened to Psy once again talking about gems and powers. She blinked at her own power. Wind? So she was like an air bender? Well…. That was kind of cool. The whole situation though was mind-boggling. Her head felt heavy and numb as processed through the whole thing. She had so many questions she wanted to ask but she didn’t even know where to begin.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
User Image
                            ▇▇ LOCATIONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ PARTY
                            xxxxxxSchool >> outside coolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStyxx, Obelia
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ MOODxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▇▇ STATUS
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And there they go back downxxxxxxxxx90% Health

Remus stood with his two companions as a small silence fell over them. And it wasn’t a comfortable silence either. At least it was not comfortable to Remy. It was tense and filled with the thick sensation of disappointment. The other worlds had been unsuccessful but none of them left the feeling like this one. This time they had been so close to success. They had the royals right there and perhaps if they had been more persuasive with the whole plan or maybe a bit forceful (not that Remy was particularly fond of that method; really it was his last resort. Though he was sure Obelia would have had no problem using force) then maybe they would have turned out more successful. It was far bitterer of a loss they had experienced in the other worlds. This world however seemed to receive less damage than the others. A blown up building and a lot of confusing wasn’t that bad of collateral damage. Especially since they did bring Obelia with them.

They didn’t have much of a chance to mull around in their own defeat. A small tremor shook through the floor and the sounds of metals began to creak giving warning the building wasn’t going to be standing for much longer. "It's time to get out of here. Continuing to search the building when it is already so unstable would be foolish. I'm sure the other four would have made contact with a group of Royals by now and perhaps they have been more successful. But if either of you want to risk the building falling down on you and burying you inside, be my guest." Well Remy couldn’t agree more with his fellow rider. He nodded in agreement both with Styxx and Obelia. “I’m sure they’ve either left or are leaving right now. The others wouldn’t chance being in here much longer and I’m sure between ourselves and the mages all the royals have been removed and are somewhere safe.” Remy knew that if Kyo didn’t get the royals out then Psy certainly would have.

Obelia’s next words made Remy, who usually smiled and agreed with what most of the others around him said, frown. ”Hopefully we won’t have to come back to this world. It seems not too bad of a place once you get past all the nasty air and the weird inventions going on.” And by saying hopefully they wouldn’t come back he meant he hoped Obelia didn’t have to. The world was one of the nicer ones they had been to. The royals were really quite lucky being sent to this world if you asked Remy. He really didn’t want to see anymore-unnecessary destruction come upon this place unless they had to.

Remy followed the other two out very happy to be on the 1st floor of the school and not higher up. That would certainly make it more difficult to get out. And as they did the sound of sirens filled the area. They sounded kind of familiar. Wait… they almost sounded like those horseless carriages him and Kyo came across earlier. ”I think it’s the authorities of this world. Prince Kyo and I came across some earlier in those horseless carriages that could make noise and had flashing lights. We really should try to avoid them.” He mentioned to them as they got out of the building.

Like Obelia Remy’s ears perked as he heard a familiar yelling in the distance. Though he couldn’t be sure if it was someone he knew or if it was just the yelling of someone who got stuck in the madness they had created. And if it was just a random he didn’t want to reveal himself or the others more than they were. They clearly did not fit in. glanced to Obelia and Styxx. ”We should probably use the rings to find the others and make sure they’re all safe.”

▇▇ OOC
User ImageUser Image

x
                                                          A gentle breeze licked past him, ruffling his jutting spiked red tresses playfully before winding onward past hills and through the trees of a forest. Amira pulled away from his grasp, dancing off towards another figure that, after a quick glance, registered to be Aniketos. A sharp exhale of relief, the twisting knot that had been inside his stomach the entire time unloosening. At least his best friend wasn't dead. And.. would you look at that? A sweeping amber-painted glance revealed that every one of his classmates and friends had gotten out alive -- the same probably couldn't be said for everyone else. A heartless guy like Calcifer doesn't linger on the dead, but for a moment.. A very brief, insightful moment of his character, he had his head bowed for a fleeting few seconds of reflection. He blamed it all on the pathetic emergency response time.

Lifting his head lazily back up, the red head found himself abruptly entirely alone. The pinkettes had wandered away, one for that snobby albino -- what she saw in him was beyond him, and the other had.. Did she just splash gunk in her hair? Calcifer shook his head and fixated his gaze on the trio of friends he cared most for, though Amira was entwined in a way that made him certain interrupting would do his buddy a disservice. He shoved his hands deep into his pants pockets, blinking lazily towards the other faces that had gathered, likely unwillingly, among the others. Felicja and Shura, the former had stalked her way to her cousin with a weak smile gracing her lips, while the latter seemed no better than William as Mali attended to the pair. Which suddenly reminded him.. Calcifer stood alone. Turning away from the group, he withdrew his battered cellphone from his pocket out of habit and dropped his gaze down over it.

To: xxxxCalcifer Sykes
                                                          Msg:xxx almost home ! !

No reception. This must have arrived moments before he left into the mysterious portal. The realization of whom he had left behind suddenly weighed at him in a strange way, unfamiliar for a thrill-seeking extraordinaire. Was this.. regret? Calcifer shoved away his useless device, finding his amber hues racing over the expanse of greenery that spanned onward beyond him. Trees that bowed and swayed like a lazy dance in the wind, a meadow that shimmered as the emerald blades rippled, it would have been beautiful if not for the forlorn sense of abandonment that gripped him. Calcifer didn't even give his family two seconds thought before he charged onward; boorish and reckless, it was just like him. Would they ever forgive him if they knew this was his decision? You're no damn emo. He sharply shook his head, hand reflexively gripping at the chunk of cloth above his chest. Like everyone else, his uniform had taken a drastic change in style. Cut, rips, frayed pieces, massive holes.. Calcifer himself had a massive gouge in one side that sported his abdomen, the edges tinged in a deep crimson.

Isolation was a bit unbecoming. With a breath to fill his lungs, Calcifer turned and stalked back over towards the group, finding himself a nice spot beside his friend. He sat onto the grass, his legs stretched out as his weight leaned back upon his hands planted behind him. The silence was unbearable at first, so the red head sought to have it filled with whatever stupid shenanigans he could come up with. If it kept everyone a bit more distracted, a little less unnerved, then Calcifer had served his purpose. But it didn't last, he shot a wary glance towards the mysterious girls as they.. well, what were they doing? One seemed to be conjuring the demons of the underworld, lips moving in utter silence; while the other was dumping unimaginable objects from the briefcase she carried, items that shouldn't have fit and yet there they were. He turned his gaze away to linger on his passed out bro, feeling a mild twinge of concern for him. Didn't Will know being unconscious this long was probably bad?

A sudden voice cracked like thunder, it had Calcifer stiffening rigidly as he snapped his eyes around to find the source. An aged man, with eyes far livelier than his wilted form, though.. he had a power thrumming about him. An energy that had even a confident bull like Calcifer feeling daunted, the hairs upon the back of his neck bristling. As Rudolph strode towards William, the redhead had half the mind to jump up and defend his comatose friend,.. but instead his golden orbs remained locked on his motions, mesmerized. With a wave of his hand, slight and gradual changes took place over William, and slowly the boy stirred to consciousness. As he slowly pushed himself to sit upright, Calcifer shuffled closer to his side, blinking at him in a dazed way that would have spoke of his confusion to the magic nonchalantly occurring around him. "Glad you're alright," Calcifer mumbled, he was glad everyone was alright, but only a handful of people deserved to personally hear it: William was one of them. A purple-haired goodie-two-shoes was the other. He shifted his attention away as Aniketos rose when called for, watching his receding form pair with Kyrin away from the rest.

With everyone else more or less gathered up, the teal haired girl took front and center, with her accomplice perched on the ground beside her. She rolled into a lecturing spiel, one that couldn't have held Calcifer's attention even if his life depended on it. Instead, his thoughts made him wonder why this was such a let down. This had all the beautiful pieces to be a great videogame adventure, but the pace was slower than any Shōujo manga he'd ever dared pick up. This whole group should have already been stocked with three extra lives, some supplies, mysteriously infused with weapon knowledge, and sent on their merry way for a quest. A maiden to be rescued, perhaps... No, wait. There were four guys, so four maidens? That added up, right..? Or perhaps he could claim them all for himself. Heh heh.

Calcifer jerked when he heard his name, suddenly zeroing in his bewildered gaze onto their chronicler and offering her his rapt attention as he caught up on what she said. Westall. The word resonated with him, eerily familiar but altogether meaningless to him. Psykhe was destined to give them the whole works though. But she was wrong. All wrong. Calcifer grew up in California as a rambunctious orphaned teen; his parents left him behind but he had a guardian to pick up all the pieces for him. He had a little brother, a kid that still probably needed some direction and help. He lived in Tokyo and had weird dreams, he wasn't some prince in a faraway land. Before Calcifer had realized it, he was guiding his fingers nervously through his hair, trying to sort the fantasy from his reality.

"Betro-what-now's?" Calcifer pulled his gaze up to send a horrified glance towards their storytelling captor, but quickly righted himself with a rigidly tensed jaw that rose up to the expression in his gaze. With Kyrin!? That would be like.. dating a sister! His distressed gaze slowly panned towards where he could see the pink-haired girl mingling away from them, but quickly snapped away to the space right in front of his legs. A train of thoughts came rampaging through his skull, none of which he could truly catch onto before another slammed itself to the forefront. "No! No! This is not what I signed up for." Did these lunatics really think they could tie down a free spirited stallion like Calcifer? Not even in Hell.

Shoving himself up to his feet, Calcifer marched up to the pair of girls, staring intently at them. Desperate eyes of a bachelor coming to an epiphany of his loss. "Take it out! If he put it there, he can take out it out too, right!?" Calcifer flailed an arm towards the wizard off in the near distance, pointing frantically so everyone knew who precisely he blamed and wanted help from. You're acting like an idiot. Show some class. Calcifer halted his feverishly stabbing at the air with a finger, withdrawing his arm back close to his chest to fold one over the other. He hunched up his shoulders, glaring towards no one in particular. "I change my mind. I don't care about none of this." His stalking steps drew him back towards the vacant protection of his friends' company, plopping himself back down beside his bandfriend. His arms remained furiously crossed over his chest, fiery gaze turned from Rudolph to Psykhe and Mali where he seemed more than willing to unleash his wrath in the form of an explosive tantrum only a muscular eighteen year old could hope to wreak. "I'm ready to go home. Open the portal again."

Location xx ||xx Hentorxx ||xxCompanyxx ||xx Everyonexx ||xx
                                                          Thoughtsxx ||xx ... xx ||xxHealthxx ||xx 100% xx|| xxxxx

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

tab tab tab Sometimes Styxx wondered about Remus. He seemed to take this failure in stride though he must have known full well that the King, and more importantly Prince Kyo, would not be too thrilled to learn that they had failed. Again. The only one of the royals whose powers seemed to have awakened were those of Princess Kyrin, and even with three of them they were unable to bring even one royal onto their side. Styxx could appreciate the fact that the masked Mage had decided to use a spell to transport the Royals out of the building and cover her tracks, but they shouldn't have given them a choice in the matter and avoided having to deal with the pink haired thorn in their side a moment more. Clearly, this wasn't a mistake that would be repeated if and when they ever crossed paths again.

Choosing not to comment on what was being said by the others, Styxx glanced at the ring after hearing the voice calling to them, just to confirm that it was who he thought it was before he started in that direction, leading the others towards their prince. Once they had gathered with with other Riders, Styxx spared them a quick glance, noticing that they, too, were unable to steal one of the royals from Rudolph. A scowl touched his lips as he thought about how horribly they'd done. There were seven of them. As far as he knew there were two mages, three if Rudolph had dared to show his face in this sector. And still, they couldn't capture at least one of those gems? Just thinking about it left a bitter taste in his mouth. Kyo's reprimand, though giving voice to his current thoughts, didn't make the pill any easier to swallow.

Once they were back in Hentor and dismissed, the Prince out of sight, Styxx took a few steps away from the others, going someplace a little less crowded with mages and other palace staff. And to get away for the possibility of having to stand around Eleonora, Lucy, and Remus -- the happy couple and their child. It was an apt description of them. In all likelihood, they would be called upon shortly to continue the search for the gems so it was best not to go far, though he did make a small request to be brought a handful of specific arrows once the time came to replace those that he'd used.

In the silence of one of the smaller waiting rooms, Styxx leaned against the wall, closing stormy grey eyes and trying to relax. To be so close and still come up short like that! There had been far too much working against them: Once the building was bombed it had been an uphill struggle, and that damned mage with her trinkets and spells was able to take advantage of the situation. He wouldn't need someone to remind him of what went wrong, when his mind was continually replaying the events and giving him no rest. Careless. It was the one word which perfectly summed up the actions of a certain individual. This should have been fairly clean and instead it was a disaster. Another would simply wish that she had been the one to blow up the building. A sigh passed his lips. At least they were... useful.

There was still the issue of the second mage. The second shadow that had passed over his head in that alleyway. The one Lucy, Drake, Eleonora, or Prince Kyo must have run into at some point. Maybe Lucy could redeem herself with some useful information this time and nothing about them being grateful that they'd made it out in one piece or other similar optimistic nonsense. Opening his eyes, he went over to the others and got straight to the point, addressing his question to Lucy in particular, though anyone else was free to jump in if they knew any information. "Did you manage to learn anything about the mage you confronted?"

Ꮗith: The Riders tab tab ℒocation: Sector 13 ➠ Hentor tab tab ℳood: Calm
                                                        Ꮋunger: ██████████ 80%
                                                        Ꮋealth: ██████████ 73%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                                                        Quiver: 85% Full; Arrows: 17/20
                                                        Daggers x2
                                                        Cloak
                                                        Spell Book
                                                        Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
                                                        OOC

Nahella's Partner In Crime

Super Snack

User ImageUser Image

【▶WITH ▸ Everyone but Black Riders】【▶WHERE ▸ Hentor Field】【▶HEALTH ▸ 80%】【▶MOOD ▸ worried; confused; freaking out】

The blue haired mage still sat in the same position she was in earlier. She looked like she was doing something rather important although honestly it looked more like she was doing some witch magic from a horror movie that invoked a demon's wrath or something. It didn't look like she was going to be finished anytime soon, whatever it was she was doing. Turning his gaze back to Feli, the girl spoke up. ”I’d find your a** in the next world and kick right back to the world of the living if anything happened to you I hope you know.” Toma couldn't help but smile, a quiet laugh escaping his lips. Feli would never change, no matter what they were put through, apparently. Shaking his head, Toma replied with a small smile. "Yeah, I hear you, Feli." Really. He didn't know where he'd be without her, the girl who taught him he wouldn't always win every fight. At that moment, the girl threw her arms around him. Toma usually wasn't one for hugs, but it was Feli, and given the circumstances, he pulled her into a tight hug himself before releasing her once more. Feli flashed him one of her usual genuine smiles. Toma couldn't help but feel happy she was here with him.

Before another word could be set, a sound as loud as thunder cracked through the sky. Feli tensed up next to him, her flight or fight instinct kicking in. Toma turned to see what had happened and his eyes fell upon an elder man he recognized. Yeah, this was the man in the vision Mali had showed him earlier. The one where he was with all the other royals while this man, Rudolph, showed him and the others stories. Toma only bluntly stared at the man. He didn't know him that well, at least this version of Toma didn't. He didn't trust easily so he would have to make sure for himself his memories weren't lying to him. However, the smile that spread across the man's face as he looked around the group certainly made Toma want to put his trust in him. Although he was old and obviously powerful, nothing about him really screamed intimidating.

After smiling at each of the royals, Rudolph made his way over to William who was still unconcious. Toma lurched forward an inch. His initial need was to stop the stranger from touching his friend. He knew this was someone he needed to trust, though, so he stopped himself. When Rudolph approached William, he passed a hand over the boy's eyes and he woke up. Toma released a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Good. That meant Will was alright.. and it also one some trust points for Rudolph. Toma eyed him. What exactly was he here for, anyway? Alright. Now that all of you are awake, regarding the stories I told you as children. Do you remember? Do you remember? Do you remember?" Toma recognized what was happening here. Mali had used that on him and the others earlier back at the school. Looking around, Toma realized not everyone had relived the memory those words triggered. Rudolph paused and watched the royals. Toma could only guess he was waiting till they had all finished reliving the memory in their heads. Then, he spoke once more. He called Kyrinthis and Aniketos to follow him. Toma's head snapped towards Kyrin. He didn't trust her going with him, but she seemed fine with it. She followed after him without question. Toma resigned himself to staring after them until a bubble-like shield was placed around the three of them.

Toma tore his gaze from the group and turned back to Mali who was calling the rest of them together. Feli took a step towards the girl and Toma followed suit, keeping his stance next to his cousin, or whatever it was she was now. "Explain I shall, so lookie here, everyone-" Mali paused and turned to Will. "You aim ear here, Blind Prince." Toma could only imagine how much that nickname bothered Will. A half smirk actually made it's way across his face. If they were in normal circumstances, that sort of picking on was something Toma usually would do to his friend. These weren't normal circumstances though. When Toma refocused his attention, the blue haired mage had her hand on Mali's shoulder, fixing her with a glare. It appeared she wanted to be the one to explain everything and Mali didn't look too happy about it. However, she stepped aside. She also used her magic to create a glowing spotlight on the blue-haired girl though which only warranted an eye roll from her end. Toma watched the whole thing in silence. He just wanted his answers already, no matter who gave them.

The blue haired mage began with her name: Psykhe. Toma prefered her nickname, though, Psy. He liked shorter names, they were easier to remember and required less effort to say. As soon as she continued speaking, Toma was glued to her every word. She started with reaffirming that everyone had chosen correctly and Psy and Mali were the correct people to trust. Then, she moved on to talking about Hentor. She explained they were currently on Hentor then told each of them which land in Hentor they were from. Toma was from Berra. "Berra.." The word flowed off his tongue like he said it on a daily basis. It sounded... right. Then she proceeded to tell him he had a sibling. Toma furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. He hadn't seen any memories of a sibling, but somehow he knew she was right. It was almost as though he could hear the faint laughing of a sibling. Toma couldn't help but wonder if she would be anything like the sister he had on Earth. The thought pained him. Shaking his head, Toma turned his attention back to the group just in time to hear Calcifer's voice. "Betro-what-now's?" That didn't sound good. Toma's eyes flicked back to Psy. She was telling everyone they were betrothed. It didn't shock, Toma. The girl in his dreams obviously meant something special to him. But speaking of... "Wait.. where is she?" Toma looked around. They had said she was betrothed to him and yet she wasn't with him. Everyone else was, why not her. Only somewhere in the back of his mind did he hear Calcifer speak, Toma was too freaked out, searching.

Shaking his head with an almost sad look upon his face, Toma looked back to Psy as she continued. What she was talking about now was nothing but confusing. Apparently there were some sort of magical gems that granted him and the others powers? At least it was nice to know he had powers. Who couldn't say no to that? Toma could control metal. He couldn't really say that was a bad thing. The thought made him feel a little safer, actually. If only he knew how to actually use them... However, what she said next put the fear back in him. Kyrin and Anik could control life and death? That couldn't be good. Toma lost himself in thought. Was that what got them here in this situation? Looking up in the distant at Kyrin, Anik, and Rudolph, Toma couldn't help but feel both fear and worry. He cared about Kyrin. He could only hope her powers couldn't harm her.

Psy stopped talking and asked if there were any questions the words drew Toma's attention back to the group. "Where's Danni? That was the only thing he really could think to ask at the moment. It was really the only thing he cared to know for now. If everyone else she spoke of was here in this clearing, where could she possibly be? Did those creepy people from back at the school have her? Toma furrowed his eyebows once more. They couldn't just leave her there. Certainly, someone would be going back for her.. right? Toma watched Psy, waiting his response and waiting for anyone else to ask the questions they had for her. Surely everyone had a good deal of questions, Toma just hoped his quesion was answered decently and not with some half-a** answer. Calbel seemed to just be pissed off about the whole situation. He was exploding at Psy before he eventually stopped himself and simply sat down saying he was ready to go home. Toma disagreed. He was here now, he was going to see this through.

Before Toma realized what was happening, Mali had several weapons floating in front of her, all looking dangerous, some more than others. Then, they began floating towards each of the royals. A belt covered in dagger holsters, with actual diggers inside them, floated towards Toma. He lifted his hands and held the item. At that point, Mali simply sat down next to Psy. Toma, however, only had more questions now. "What the..." What was freaking Toma out the most now was the fact this belt so familiar in his hands, so right, so perfect. Practically glaring at the item, Toma cleared his throat. "Someone please explain."
                                              Toma only stared at the item, glancing over each of the daggers, some ornate and some very plain. One slot was empty. Toma knew what belonged there. Positioned near the front right side, Toma slid his father's dagger into a holster fit perfectly to the dagger. Someone needed to start explaining why Toma owned a belt covered in deadly weapons before he seriously started freaking out outwardly and not just in his head.

【▶OOC ▸ Let me know if I missed anything or need to fix something!】

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
                                  User Image
                                  ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Patiently Rudolph watched their expressions change throughout his explanation and did not interrupt either of the siblings as they asked their questions. It was when they both feel silent that he took a deep breath to answer and hopefully clarify things further. "I am sorry, but the gems cannot be taken out. From what I have studied I predict that if they are taken out before your duties as guardians are completed you will die. The gems have each melded with your soul in a sense and have become a part of you. While there are no anecdotes about them being removed forcefully, other mages before myself have predicted that simply removing them after you have bonded with them would result in death. As the gem would leave your body your soul would be trapped in it so to speak," Rudolph explained solemnly. "As for how I would heal you, it is a simple transferrance of energy from myself to you. A healing spell so to speak. Come here," Rudolph beckoned quietly watching as Anik scooted closer to him. Gracefully, he moved his own weight around Anik placing one hand over his chest and the other his back. His hands hovered about an inch over his chest where his heart resided. "You will feel no pain, but you will slowly start to grow weary," Rudolph explained as his hands glowed softly radiating a gentle warmth.

"This will take some time. And as for what to expect.... The two gems within the both of you haven't been awakened for a long time. By long, I mean that with the last set of guardians they did not choose anyone and remained dormant while the other six gems were awakened. And the last set of guardians existed centuries ago. Long before any of you were born. The other gems were awakened and the happenings from them were documented. Yours were not. I can tell you the basics. Healing. Energy burst. Illusions. Shields. For light. For death, manipulation of shadows. Raising the dead without their soul so similar to zombies. I believe you can raise them with their soul, but they need to be long dead. With a soul they will last longer and not deteriorate as quickly. Shadow minions. Teleportation through shadows... Light can bring back to life the recently dead, but there is a limit and again a price will need to be paid,"
                                  Rudolph mused with a shrug. "Beyond that... " Rudolph shrugged again to portray that was the extent of his knowledge. "I do know that in light your power is strongest Kyrinthis and in darkness your power is strongest Aniketos."

"With time all of you will get control. The other six will be ahead of both of you though because they have had training in their previous life. Beyond that control will come with time. All of you just need practice and Mali and Psy will be here for that. And as for your parents...." Rudolph paused. Again he wondered how much to tell them, but he had gone this far. And if he wanted to keep their trust in him he needed to be honest. "I can honestly tell you that your parents are not alive. Trey had a public execution of his brother and as for the Queen," Rudolph sighed. "She was killed when Trey took over the kingdom. Some of the other parents might be alive, but if so it is only a few and they are held in the dungeons. The same can be said about their siblings. After Trey took over he ordered his black riders to hunt down anyone and everyone connected to any of the thrones and bring them back dead or alive. If I had not been in hiding I would have a more accurate account," Rudolph finished softly. It was still hard for him to talk about it, but they needed to know everything before they faced the black riders again.

"Oh and another thing," Rudolph stated as four sets of weapons withdrew from inside of his robes and slowly began to enlarge. The bow and arrows along with the hakais floated to Kyrin landing in her lap while the two sets of Sai shifted to Anik's lap. "These are the weapons you grew accustomed to in your past life on Hentor. The Black Riders will come after all of you again and while you grow with your element you will need something to defend yourselves. Again Psy and Mali will help train each of you," Rudolph finished waiting for the next round of questions that would most likely come as he continued to work with Anik's heart.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                  LOCATION *// clearing tab SURROUNDED BY *// everyone > kyrin and anik tab HEALTH *// 100%
                                  tab tab tab THOUGHTS *// time for explanations
                                  Out Of Character *// bam.

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

LOCATION *// Hentor tab WITH *// All the good guys tab MOOD *// Who knows?
                                            tab tab HAIR COLOR *// Natural Brown tab STATUS *// Healthy
                                            Out Of Character *// |D

the changing hair color gif was made by esude; steal and I will hunt you down and hurt you

Psykhe's voice became a dull drone, lulling Mali towards sleep. She resisted, but only just. The task of giving the Royals their weapons allowed her to stay awake, but once that was done she found herself with nothing to do. Her eyes roved, going from one Royal to the next. Her eyes fell on William, memory blooming in her mind. He had corrected her about his name; she was sure of it. How had she responded? Probably with an apology and some sort of agreement. Already though the memory was fading, and before long she had forgotten that she had even remembered it. Her gaze moved on. Felicja... - Curly Princess - a flash of smile she had given, in thanks of a thank you. William hadn't thanked her... but wait, why would he need to thank her? Mali frowned in confusion, trying to order her thoughts. With a spark of panic she realized that she couldn't, so she latched onto Psykhe's words, using them to anchor her, realizing too late that the other girl had fallen silent.

Floundering, Mali focused in on other voices, latching on to them though she barely understood them. When Toma questioned about the weapons though, she heard and smiled at him. "Yours they are, silly! Trained in past, skilled still now." Mali clapped her hands together and nodded determinedly. "Task it was, return them to you mine. Job complete! Enjoy." Mali's gaze wandered, falling on to Calcifer. He wanted to go home, didn't he? Silly! He was already home. She would let Psykhe deal with him - or had she already? Mali frowned, concerned that she didn't know. The concern vanished though, as she furrowed her brows and tilted her had back, until she was gazing at the world behind her upside down. There was something she needed to remember. William. Blind. Weapon. He couldn't see his weapon, could he? Mali giggled, finding that funny. Psykhe would fix it! Mali was too tired. She had done her part. Psykhe could help Blind Prince as punishment for bringing back only three of her Royals.

Wait. What? Only three? But she had thought- oh. No. No memory of fourth. White Princess as in white space; nothing there, empty. She had assigned a name and thought it was for someone there, instead of not there. Whoops. Oh well. Maybe no one noticed? She sure hadn't! Another giggle escaped her lips before she pressed them together. She had to get herself together, otherwise Psykhe and Rudolph would scold her. Tilting herself so that she was sitting up, straight and proper, Mali closed her eyelids half way, hooding her eyes as she stared at the grass. Plucking grass, she began to braid and entwine them together, until she had a small army of grass figurines, complete with grass swords and shields, some with bows and arrows, and one with a spear.

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LOCATION *// Hentor tab WITH *// All the good guys
                                                tab tab MOOD *// Angry, panicky, worried tab STATUS *// Injured, in pain
                                                Out Of Character *// Bleh

Aniketos winced at Kyrin's question, turning his head away. He already had to experience - had to watch - the death of his parents. He didn't want to think of having Hentor parents. Didn't want to learn that they were dead, for surely they must be. Their... father, at least. Didn't want to think of the mother they shared in this world. Didn't want to hope. Rudolph's answer to his own question was the distraction he needed, though he wasn't happy with the answer. They'd die? So he was stuck with this... thing? inside of him? Aniketos narrowed his eyes at that. He hadn't asked for this. Hadn't wanted it. He hated having things just shoved at him, absolutely despised it. He wasn't about to just lie down and accept it. Surely this Rudolph fellow didn't know everything? Perhaps if he did some research he'd find a way to remove it without killing himself.

A realization had Aniketos laughing under his breath. He was accepting this. He was accepting the fact that Kyrin was his sister, that they shared parents, that he had some gem inside him that was killing him while it was there, and would kill him if it was taken out. Accepting it all as a fact. And why not? He had seen things today that couldn't be explain with the view he had held just this morning. Then there were the memories... Aniketos straightened, locking his eyes on the old man as he continued to speak.

He didn't really want to get closer, but... what other choice did he have? So he scooted to where the old man indicted, and resisted the urge to move away when Rudolph placed his hand too close for comfort, one hovering over his chest and the other over his back. So that his heart was, technically, between Rudolph's hands. A thought that was rather unpleasant. Aniketos eyed the hand he could see as it began to glow. No pain, but he'd feel weary? Well, he would deal with that. He'd deal with the discomfort of Rudolph being so close too. If it got rid of those horrible pains he'd deal with almost anything.

Rudolph spoke without moving, and Aniketos concentrated on his words. As the words flowed he grew uneasy. He wasn't liking his powers at all. Death? Shadows? Zombies? No thank you. 'Better not tell Cal about the zombies. He might get ideas.' That thought cheered him up a bit. At least he wasn't in this crazy world alone. He had Calcifer and William, which made this whole thing marginally better. Around them he felt comfortable enough to relax; he didn't feel that close to anyone else here, except maybe Amira, but he simply wasn't as close to her as the other two. William, though... Aniketos frowned. The kid was blind. He shouldn't be in some strange world on some stupid quest to save said world. Not that he'd ever tell William that. Calcifer was probably finding this place grand, though somehow that wasn't quite right... but why? A nagging at the back of his head, one he tried to ignore. If he remembered, somehow he knew he'd start to lose it.

Lost in his thoughts, Aniketos barely heard Rudolph when he continued speaking - something about training - but at the word "parents" he locked back on task. Rudolph paused, annoying Aniketos. He continued speaking soon enough though, and Aniketos felt his heart squeeze painfully as a forgotten part of him mourned. So they were both dead. He tried to not care, and most of him didn't. After all, the King and Queen of Plessa were, to earth Aniketos, just names and barely known existences he had only recently known about. The part of him that was starting to remember, though, mourned. Aniketos gritted his teeth against it, pushing it back. He had already mourned his parents before. He wasn't going to go through anything like that again, not when he barely knew this set of parents.

Rudolph handed them weapons, though not with his hands. 'More magic...' He picked up two of the sai's, the other set remaining in his lap, memory appearing in his mind out of nowhere. Kyrin, young and bright with laughter, laughing at him as he fell to the floor with a thump, his weapons dropping from his hands. He had gotten back at her later for laughing, he knew. But how? That bit of the memory escaped him, and another one slid in place instead. Anna. Anna. Aniketos sucked in a sharp breath, eyes finding Rudolph's. "I have to go back. Anna. My sister. She was there- the explosion..." Aniketos squeezed his eyes shut, panting now. How had he forgotten about her? How could he have been so cruel? He knew how, though. He had done the same thing after losing his parents, after that year of losing himself. He had blocked the memory. The same had happened with Anna, when so much was happening that he couldn't think of her. Yet. He should have remembered, should have thought of her first. Yet he hadn't.

Nahella's Partner In Crime

Super Snack

User ImageUser Image
                                                  【▶WITH ▸The Riders】【▶WHERE ▸ Hentor】【▶HEALTH ▸ 80%】【▶MOOD ▸ upset】
                                                  At least Eleanora didn't seem too down about how the situation had ended. Lucy was trying not to feel upset herself, but it was a tough thing to do when it was likely your fault the situation ended badly to begin with. However, Lucy did keep a smile on her face. They should, after all, just be glad they made it out alive once more. Keeping that smile across her face, Lucy listened to El speak. "Next time I'll be quicker to make you float too, so you won't get hurt." The girl giggled. It was such a nice sound to hear in light of the circumstances. It caused Lucy's smile to actually become genuine and she laughed along. El was honestly like a sister to her. If she weren't around, Lucy would probably have a hard time staying as optimistic as she was. Moving away from Lucy, El let herself fall to the ground and stood on her feet next to her. It was a rare thing for El to do as she hated being shorter than everyone, but at the moment it was in it's own odd way, comforting.

Looking back to Kyo once more, Lucy waited for some response from him, just as El piped up once more. "Can you believe this Lucy!? I heard that Obelia blew up the school!! And without me!!" All the color drained from her face as soon as El finished. She didn't know what to say. Of course, she needed to let everyone know it wasn't Obelia's fault the mission had failed. It was Lucy's, but she wasn't exactly wanting to parade the fact around. Pulling one hand up to her face and scratching the top of her head, Lucy attempted an awkward smile. "You see, El... About that..." Lucy wasn't given the chance to finish what she was saying, though, as Kyo turned and began walking in another direction. That was fine by her. She could at least wait a little bit longer before having to fess up. Obediently as always, Lucy turned and followed after Kyo closely. He was likely leading them to the rest of the Riders which was fine by her since she was fairly worried about them and how they had fared through all of this.

As they walked, Lucy scanned the area around them. The sirens had gotten louder and louder until eventually they had arrived at the school. It appeared the the sirens had brought with them people who were scurrying around helping those who were wounded. It was nice that they were receiving help, but all the extra people freaked Lucy out a bit. They really needed to be moving faster, but judging by the quickening in Kyo's step, he knew that already. Continuing her sweeping gaze, Lucy spotted El's horse running towards them with her own not far behind. Lucy breathed a sigh of relief as they caught up and trotted next to them. Caramel, Lucy's horse, was basically her security blanket. Flicking her eyes back to Kyo, she realized he had stopped walking, just in time too as she was about to run into him. Looking ahead, she noticed Styxx and Obelia standing together just ahead. Her heart stopped a moment, Remy wasn't there. However, as soon as Kyo called out to them, he appeared and everyone began following Kyo once more as more horses slowly made their appearance.

They were barely walking for a few seconds when Kyo began talking to all the Riders as a collective. "We have failed our mission. Would anyone care to take a guess as to why?" Kyo barely let the sentence set in, much less give enough time for an answer from any of them. "This carnage was not part of the plan. We were to infiltrate discreetly, gather the royals to gain their trust, and take them back to Hentor. Instead, we end up destroying a building and making ourselves out to be the enemy! How, precisely, is that helpful? Huh!? Please, anyone, enlighten me!" Kyo's words only sunk the knife Lucy had already put in her gut. This was all her fault. She had completely ruined this mission for everyone and now Kyo was angry. That was the last thing she had meant to do but it was still what had happened. Lucy's eyes fell to the ground as she walked, staring at the back of Kyo's heels so she wouldn't fall behind. She knew it had been her fault the minute Kyo found her. It still hurt to hear him say it, though. Lucy couldn't believe she had let herself screw up so badly.

A few seconds more passed before Lucy noticed Kyo's horse appear shortly behind Remy's and Styxx's. As soon as they were close enough, Kyo hoisted himself up on to the saddle and everyone else followed suit. Lucy leaned over and patted Caramel's neck. She knew they were about to open the portal to home and it wasn't exactly a fun trip physically. Looking back up, Lucy noticed Kyo already had his weapon in position. Reaching for her own, she held it up, just as the others did. A sound as loud as thunder cracked through the sky and everyone put their weapons back into place as the portal appeared. "In! Now! Lucy wasn't going to fight with that tone of voice. Kicking Caramel forward, she made her way through the portal, onto the other side. All the Riders appeared on the other side before Kyo made his appearance. He had gone in last, for what reason, Lucy was unsure. She simply watched as Kyo hopped off his horse and began walking out of the room, likely to go see the King. Once he had left the room, yelling back at the Riders that they were dismissed, Lucy hopped off her own horse, patting her on her neck.

Lucy stayed still, standing there and staring at her horse, running her hand down its neck. Right now she was upset. Not at any of the riders or anything like that. Lucy was upset with herself and that she had gotten yelled at, although indirectly, by Kyo, their leader. To put it simply, she was pouting. Sighing, Lucy pursed her lips and began to chew on the inside of her cheek. It was her go-to stress habit which had left its fair share of scars on her cheeks. Lucy stayed that way until someone came to take Caramel away and tend to her. Then, she just stood there in silence. Lucy let her gaze fall on Remy momentarily, though, checking for wounds of any kind. She hadn't had the chance to make sure he was okay, yet. After all, she did have some basic healing training since she lived on her own for so long. Satisfied that he was okay, Lucy put on a smile, one as fake as could possibly be although she hoped it would fool them. She had an optimistic personality to uphold after all. After a moment, though, Lucy's gaze just fell back to her feet. She was disappointed. She was disappointed in herself.

She could have only been standing there a few seconds after Caramel had been taken away before Styxx walked up to Lucy. She turned her gaze to him. If Styxx was talking then he must have something important to say. Every other time, Lucy was just bugging him to smile or laugh or talk until he caved, which was rare. She really did think the guy could use a little more smile time. He was far too serious. "Did you manage to learn anything about the mage you confronted?" Lucy sighed again. She hadn't really payed much attention to the mage. In fact, Lucy had spent most of the time ignoring the girl in favor of paying attention to the Royals. She had learned one thing, though. "Just that she's fairly skilled in creating shields.." Lucy shook her head and smiled at Styxx. "At least we made it out alive once more, though, Styxx. That's something to be happy about. No one is hurt and we're all here again." Lucy was being honest. She didn't know what she'd do if any of them had gotten hurt. The Riders were her family and Lucy was honestly beyond overjoyed they all made it back to Hentor once more perfectly safe.

【▶OOC ▸ Let me know if I need to fix anything or if I missed anything. uvu】

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Psykhe Rintha Graconis

Keeper OfHentor

XXXXXXXXXXXFairytalesDoNotExist

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"The darkness is closing in
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I can not seem to think, to know, to hear.
XXXXXXXXXXXXWhere are you. Where are you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWhat is there for me to do if I can not find you?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Their reactions were different; from one royal to the next they were different. Carefully her ocean blue gazed traversed over each of their faces once more memorizing the details of their faces and noticing smaller things she didn't before. The way that princes nose curved downwards more than another. A downcast gaze from that princess who remained silent. Different, every one of them and yet she could see one similar thing in the way they sat and moved. Shock and disbelief. It was almost like she could hear their thoughts ringing in her own ears. 'This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. What about my family back home? My friends? If I pinch myself I will wake up...' And on and on the thoughts went. Unfortunately, every one of them would need more than a simple pinch to wake them up.

While Psy spoke she watched as Mali slipped from one royal to another handing out bandages to the ones who needed it. Moments later weapons slipped out of her pockets to hover before their rightful owners. Weapons that had lain neglected through the years. Their home rested in the hands of this small group and all of the royals had plucked their weapon from the air except for one. William. After Toma had asked his questions Psy held up her hand to sway him and the others from speaking for a moment. Shifting her weight she crouched before the prince waving her hands in front of his eyes with a frown. He didn't move. "You're blind," she stated bluntly. A few more seconds and she remained crouched in front of William assessing what this would mean for the boys future. "You weren't supposed to be blind," Psy added frowning deeper. Somehow this had to be the kids fault. If not, then it would had to have been her uncles and Rudolph was a man she looked up to despite the arguments they were constantly in. Either way they could fix that later after things were explained. "We will deal with this issue later young man," Psy scolded as if she were a mother talking to her son that she had just caught drawing on the walls of the house. Patiently she took the staff and pressed it into his open palms. "This is your weapon. Learn it. Know it. Love it," Psy explained firmly before moving away from the blind prince and taking her spot once more in front of the group. It was time she addressed their questions and the outrage the fire prince was clearly displaying.

Noticeable Psy turned a sharp glance upon Calcifer and studied him for a thoughtful moment. "Losing your cool fire prince? Is it getting too hot for you simply because you are betrothed? Get over it. Betrothals are the last thing you have to worry about. Deal with your emotions on your own time you big baby. And if you would like to die I will gladly have my uncle remove the gem." Psy held out both of her hands as if weighing the options for the fiery haired male. "Dying..... Living...." Psy stated sarcastically shifting her hands until living won out. "Even if you wanted to die right now you will have to wait. Your friends will need you in the future and despite the fact that you don't remember you were given a responsibility that once upon a time you accepted. Find a way to accept it again because even if my uncle does not take the gem out the black riders will come for you again. You may not be lucky going up against them a second time. And at that point you will wish you had died. They will not grant you the mercy of a swift death," Psy spoke softly and honestly hoping he got her implication of torture. This world was not like Earth. There were no second chances to be given. This was a land that needed to be saved and a weak link would bring their plans to ruin and like hell would Psy let Calcifer be that weak link. The same thought could be said about all of them. By the time she was finished with their training they would be as they were eighteen years ago. If not, then Psy did not see things ending well for any of them.

'Kyo........'

No things were not going to end well for him either, but at least she knew he was alive. Hopefully that meant she could help him and change how things would end for him with his father. It would help if she could get close enough to the King to deliver the killing blow herself. However, Psy knew that would not be the end of Kyo's problems merely the source. There was so little she knew about him and so much she yearned to know abou this life in the castle. Maybe she could get a hold of Remy to tell her something about him or.... Ashton. Psy shouldn't have been surprised about him. He was a man that went where the money was, but still there was a sense of hesitation when she thought about him. While her feelings for him were no where near what they were for Kyo she still considered him a friend in her book after all they had been through together. He had helped her when she needed him and she had returned the favor. If that wasn't the definition of a friend then she didn't know what was.

"As for Danni," Psy sighed. "We had to leave abruptly due to the fact that the Black Riders showed up. I do not know if they have her or not and can only hope that when we left they thought that Mali and I had collected all of you and left as well. If so, then Danni should still be on Earth and once I get through explaining things to you guys myself or Mali will return for the girl. It will be discreet and hopefully there won't be any black riders following us," Psy explained to Toma before taking another deep breath. One more explanation. "These are the weapons that all of you once used in your first life as Mali just said. A bit of your aura was implanted upon them and like the objects that found you earlier they recognize each of you as their rightful owners. These will be what you will use and become re trained in to fight against the Black Riders." Psy explained in a bit more detail what Mali had already said. Instead of asking for any more questions she fell silent once again watching their faces further take in what she had to say.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

locaтιon ☛ hentor
                  ѕυrroυnded вy ☛ no one
                  нealтн ☛ 75%
                  тнoυgнтѕ ☛ im tired... this is stupid.

JustRealityAndDeath

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash