Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Phantom

User Image
User Image

Nash was in the garden hiding from the butler, chauffeur, and maids who were scrambling around trying to look for him. He took shelter behind a big flower bush that made it impossible to see him from the stoned steps and the windows of the house. Unless someone looked directly behind the bush, they will never find him. This spot was genius beyond genius.

There's no way in hell am I going to let them marry me off, he thought sourly to himself as he flipped out his phone and began texting his complaint.

To: whatsherface

Like, what the hell man? I woke up this morning
                                                                    with a letter on my desk saying I'm engaged!
                                                                    My parent's are fawking crazy! They be damned
                                                                    if they think I'm going to listen to them. And hey,
                                                                    guess who the lucky girl is? Yea, AUTUMN!
                                                                    HOLY HELL. I barely even talked to that chick
                                                                    since we were shitting in diapers! I can't stay with
                                                                    a peacekeeper-goody-two-shoes-angel-wannabe!
                                                                    I'm like a bird who does whatever the hell he wants
                                                                    and she's like the little girl who catches the bird in
                                                                    a cage to keep forever and never lets it go because
                                                                    it's "dangerous" in the wild. Yea, she's the damn
                                                                    zoo keeper from hell! I can't be chained to her. Oh
                                                                    hell no, that's a life sentence. I tried talking my
                                                                    parents out of it but they said it's impossible and
                                                                    all my friends were engaged to each other. We're
                                                                    all going to be living in the same mansion like one
                                                                    big happy family. . . HAH! If they can even get to
                                                                    me first! I'm going to get away and show them
                                                                    who's in charge around here ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Nash sent the message quickly as if he was in a hurry and had no time to waste. There were voices on the other side of the garden getting closer and closer. He turned and parted the leaves in the bush to get a look on who it was, but saw no one through the small hole. There was a slight breeze that rustled the flowers on the bush and made pollen fly. Nash wrinkled his nose and tried to cover his mouth, but it was too late. He let out a loud sneeze that alerted everyone nearby to his location.

"Well hello, Mr. Oliver. We've been looking all over for you. The car is ready to leave." said Adams, his butler, as he peered over the bush. He had that unfazed smile on his face and the calm voice that never got angry.

Tch. Smooth move, idiot. "Oh finally! I've been waiting for that car forever. You couldn't have alerted me sooner, Adams? Your senses must be getting dull." Nash retorts as he nonchalantly got up from the grass and started walking to the front driveway.

"My apologizes for the late information." Adams said with that same monotone voice. He was never an interesting guy to be around. When they arrived at the black car, he opened the door for Nash. "But it was rather...hard to get a hold of you."

"Then you really are getting slow. Better speed up or you can kiss your job goodbye." as soon as they got into the car, the chauffeur drove away.

Adam remained silent. It's not like he had anything to say to Nash, anyway. He couldn't. He didn't have the guts to. Everyone who worked in his home kept their mouths shut from insulting the master's son. Whatever. They can kiss my feet all they want. Nash didn't mind being feared by them. People who can't stand for themselves deserved to be stepped on.

Wealthy Genius

User ImageUser Image

( ❁ Location ) Living Room`⁰xxx( ❁ Company ) No one`⁰

”おはようございます山さま。おきてください。” (Good morning Miss Yamasaki. Please wake up.)

The sound of the curtains swishing and the delicious aroma of her breakfast woke the poor lady from her slumber. Her eyes stayed shut as she slowly got up from her bed and stretched her muscles. The room felt unusually cold today and for some odd reason the warm rays of the sun didn't shine on her sleepy eyes. What time is it? Before she could do anything else, a loud vibration noise was heard behind her. "Phone..." Akira groaned as she blindly tried to search for her cell that was somewhere on her bed. A pair of gloves turned her hand and she felt something heavy in her palm. "Thanks Dean." the sleepy girl said as she turned on her cell phone. Finally the brunette's eyes opened, but the light from the cell made them squint for a second until they finally adjusted to her bright screen.

"When am I going to get off this plane?!" Aki exclaimed. Even though she slept half way through her flight, it's still nighttime. Wait, why is she on her private plane again? Why did Dean even wake her up in the first place?! Letting out a loud huff and a groan, the young woman checked her message which was from one of her closest friends; Nash. As she read through his text message, a light bulb finally appeared in her head; today is the day where she can finally meet her friends and her so called fiancee. How wonderful is that? Waking up super early just to get herself pampered and beautiful in order to present herself to the one who she is forced to be betrothed to. What's worse is that the person is Hiroaki, the guy who Hime is in love with and the fact that they're no longer friends their engagement will make things a lot worse. This is such a cliche situation.

After she had finally finished reading Nash's ranting text, the drowsiness soon came back which caused Aki's thumb to press send to her unfinished message.

To: Nash
                                                            Message: Oh........................k

Aki snuggled her blanket and covered her face when Dean decided to turn on the lights. ”山崎明、おきなさい!” her butler scolded. (Miss Yamasaki Akira, wake up!)

Why in the world is he speaking in Japanese? Is it because they're kind of technically still in Japan? Akira is too lazy to switch her brain from her main language which is English to Japanese which is her second lingo. Dean continued to pester the poor girl in Japanese until she finally jumped out of her covers and screamed, "I'm awake Dean!"

Her butler made a couple of tsking sounds and waited for her to reply in Japanese. Letting out a frustrated sigh Akira purposely said in broken Japanese, "おはようディーンさん。私は目が覚めた。朝食に何ですか?" (Good morning Dean. I woke up. What is for breakfast?)

With an approved nod, Dean allowed his mistress to sit down and he started to set up her breakfast. "Today's breakfast is a strawberry shortcake pancake with strawberry syrup that is accompanied with a strawberry milk. For dessert the chef has made you his famous strawberry parfait topped with a strawberry ice cream and a single strawberry shaped into a rose."

Taking out her cell phone, Akira took a picture of her meal and sent it to Sam.

To: Sam
                                                            Message: Today's breakfast is a strawberry shortcake pancake with strawberry syrup. Next to it is my strawberry milk and across from that is my strawberry parfait that has strawberry ice cream in it and on top of it is a strawberry that is cut into a rose. Btw this is technically a meal because I'm having Japanese pancakes so you don't really have the right to lecture me about eating real food in all honesty. Pancakes is real food.

Her thumb pressed send and before she could dig into her sweet meal, Aki took the strawberry rose out and snapped a picture of it.

To: Sam
                                                            Message: Here's a close up pic of the rose.

After she had sent the second picture to the love of her life, Aki checked her message to Nash and finally noticed her unfinished text she had accidentally sent. Feeling a bit bad for her brother who took his way to message her, Akira put the strawberry in her mouth and angled her cell in a way that it could at least get most of her face. The brunette wouldn't dare to send a picture to Sam in her pajamas, but since Nash is like an older brother to her she didn't feel that self conscious about it. Taking a couple snaps of herself here and there, or as the Americans would call it a selfie, Aki took the best one and sent it to Nash. Her face in the snapshot was void of all emotions despite the fact that she was feeling a bit happy that today is her strawberry only day.

To: Nash
                                                            Message: Sorry about that. Just woke up. Still on the plane. Getting off soon...hopefully. Really sleepy though. Currently having breakfast right now. Nom nom nom nom nom. See you later.

With a satisfied nod, Aki ate her breakfast and changed into her outfit. Once she was done, the plane finally landed. As the brunette stepped out of her private jet, she put on her sunglasses to block out the morning sun. As soon as she got inside her limo, Aki felt back to sleep throughout the entire ride.

✄--------------✄-------------- ✄--------------✄

"Miss Yamasaki, please wake up. We finally arrived."

The bright rays from the afternoon sun sting Akira's eyes until they finally adjusted. After sleeping through most of the long trip, Aki was still a bit jet laggy and sleepy. Dean led her inside the mansion and into the living room. She excused the maids and butlers in the mansion as they took her belongings into her room. Her butler came back with a Japanese strawberry cheesecake to help energize her. Unlike the disgusting cheesecakes in American, Japanese cheesecakes are not so heavy on the cream cheese which makes it seem very light and fluffy; a perfect snack for Akira.

After taking a couple of bites of the cake, Akira's hand slowly cascaded to her side while still holding firmly on the fork. Her head drooped down a bit as she closed her eyes and went into another slumber.

User Image

MarukawaBubbleGum

Jetfury

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image

User Image

User Image
COMPANIONS: No one yet
MOOD: A bit apprehensive
Current Outfit
O.O.C.:Less pretty temp layout for now, still waiting on graphics. And I swear to goodness my posts will probably never be this long again. Turned out way more than I expected. Sorry v.v. Slight edit: Had to remove Tsuki's name for continuity.

The envelope left at her place at the main dining room table had caught Serena’s eye as she sat down to breakfast. She could recognize her mother’s penmanship as it spelled out her first name on the front of the envelope, but the girl held off on reaching for it immediately. Her focus first on loading a piece of toast with strawberry jam she would wait until the slice was dangling from her mouth before going for the envelope. Since she was alone for the moment it wasn’t like table etiquette had to matter all the time, right? As she chewed absentmindedly at the bread Serena would carefully open the letter from her parents, half expecting some sort of message over how plans had come up for the night like usual to where they wouldn’t be home for some gala or ball or something. In the Pioli household such letters were more commonplace as a means of inter-family communication, especially considering her parents were the rarity who shunned the idea of cell phones for themselves even if Serena had one. So, without thinking anything special was within it she would finally pull out the slip of paper folded within.

As she read the first line any movement at her mouth from chewing the toast had frozen. Going to the next line, and the next, Serena could feel this small sense of foreboding form in the pit of her stomach. They had arranged a marriage for her? With one of her old friends? “Dey haff to be i-in.” Toast still dangling from her lips her words were muffled as she tried to convince herself they were joking, and that it was some really belated April Fool’s thing they were trying to pull on her. If it had been her father writing it she would have been able to sell that thought, but this was definitely her mother’s writing. Which meant it was no joke. They had arranged a marriage for her? ‘Who even does these things anymore? That sounds like something that should have stayed in the 1800s. Why couldn’t they tell me this face to face or give me some warning that they were planning my future?’ Shaking her head she would nibble at the food in her mouth once more as she flipped the letter over, curiosity getting the better of the young woman as to which of her childhood friends they had deemed most worthy of marrying their little Serena.

Samuel. Samuel Ozlund of all people was the ‘most fitted’ suitor. Finally the piece of toast would part ways with Serena’s lips as she stared slack-jawed at the picture of someone she was pretty darn sure hated her. ‘There’s no way that marriage will work with him. He’s been so mean ever since that time… Knowing Sam he’ll probably bully me all the time and how is this even a sane choice? Couldn’t they have chosen someone else, anyone other than Samuel?’ The options were there, that was obvious and any of them were better than Sam in her perspective. Especially one in particular came to mind but that seemed it would be another story for another day. Not that it mattered since her parents weren’t about to see it her way.

She couldn’t even begin to picture where this would start to be a good decision. In fact Serena was even trying to as she sat there, grasping onto the letter tightly as if suspended in her state of disbelief. For minutes she tried to find some scenario in his mind where marrying Sam was a pleasant experience but every time she came to the point where he would say something it went downhill. Even in her mind she wasn’t finding a time he’d actually be pleasant to her. Even if they had a couple of moments in the past where he was pleasant, the majority of her past experiences with him, especially those most recently, weren’t things to write home about. Speaking of writing, why was the big reveal made in a letter? ‘They probably didn’t even want to tell me themselves, like they knew how I’d react and this is their way of saying that it’s happening and it’s final.’ Sighing, Serena would push her hardly touched plate further in the surface of the table. Suddenly she wasn’t really all that hungry and her dislike of the current situation was clear as day on her face.

“Miss Serena is something the matter?” Her most trusted butler had been standing off to the side waiting for her to finish eating as usual. However the sight of Serena just shrugging off her full breakfast like that had brought out his concern for the girl he had been tasked with watching for several years now. Collecting the plates at her previous cue he would await her answer on how things were.

“I’m getting married, James.”

“Ah yes, the Master and Mistress had mentioned finding the perfect suitor but Miss, is this not a happy occasion? Weddings are something to be celebrated and shortly you will be going to your new groom.” The fact that even the house staff had been told of the arrangement didn’t exactly help Serena’s mood any. However she couldn’t fault James, only her parents for keeping such a thing secret and for who knew how long. She could only wonder if her friends had gone through the same, since it did mention they all would be spending time at the mansion with this revelation set.

“Maybe normally but I don't think this one will work. I’ll be in my room thinking about this a bit.” Serena could only reply honestly. There was no sense in beating around the bush on the topic now that it was in the open. As she slid her chair back to stand up she would listen to his response, words thinking highly of her parents as always, though it was obvious from the steps that they took they only meant to preserve the bloodline and their status without her input.

“Perhaps you’ll be pleasantly surprised, Miss Serena. Regardless I’m sure your parents only had your best interest in mind.”
                                                          “Like always apparently.”

It was clear by now that Serena was more than done with this conversation and the situation in general. Today she would be shipped off to her future husband and friends, end of story. So until then she would just sulk in her room, closing the door behind her as she fell onto her bed, letting out a muffled scream of frustration over the news. Once that was out of her system she would reach for her cell phone, debating sending off a text to one of the others as another means of venting. Before she could though she would talk herself out of it as she just tossed her phone back aside. “I don’t even know what to say apart from how absurd this all is.”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╳┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

True to her own word she really had spent the time up to departure sulking as she continued to mull over. During the drive there she’d done much of the same, letting out a sigh every so often as another failure of a vision for things to come crossed her daydreaming mind. Before she knew it the chauffeur was pulling up to the mansion she’d spent many a day at growing up. It was a bit nostalgic coming back and for the first time since getting the news of her 'lovely' arranged marriage she was looking forward to seeing her friends again. Once the car had come to a stop and the chauffeur opened her door she would step out and regard him with a smile and hug much like she'd given most of the staff back home as she left. While there was still bringing her belongings inside she chose not to go with him. "Thank you for everything. Hopefully it won't be too long before I see you again."

"Always a pleasure, Miss Serena."

Giving him one last wave she would make her way to the mansion. However instead of immediately stepping inside to where Aki was Serena would head back to the gardens. Even in their youth this had been her favorite place to be in the whole mansion. Things always felt more peaceful here than the rest of the mansion, though it was only a matter of time most likely before the silence was broken, not that she would mind a familiar face...as long as it wasn't Samuel. She couldn't quite say she was ready for that meeting yet.

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

█▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░ █▌ ♔▐░ █▌ ♫ ▐░ █▌ ♪ ▐░ █▌ ♔ ▐░
XXXXXX████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████XXXXXX
User Image

User Image

Screaming could be heard and instruments being thrown, "I'm marrying who?!" She asked angrily at the top of her lungs, a change in her servant's mood made her pause. Her arms crossed but her shrill voice softened just a bit to ask, "Whats wrong?" Her eyes darted to and fro, and she noticed her luggage already packed her eyes widened, maybe they had placed it while she had been caught up in this mornings practice. "Oh s**t, you were being serious, they can't do this." She went from a hell to a low questioning voice. As she calmed servants took the chance to shove her across the floor, her feet skidding, to her closest. One outfit was left it it, only one. She let out a sigh, a baby doll dress no surprise.

As they popped her hands up over her head like a doll she fidgeted. "Where's my phone?" She mumbled, having thrown it earlier. Her face turned to a smile when someone scurried to her with the phone. A small musical note charm held for it and she quickly tapped at the screen while she ws dressed, poked, and 'made up'

To: Autumn

What is this blasphemy, have you heard the news yet?
                                    I am not a happy camper. Message be back right way!
                                    I think I made one of my servants bleed...oops

The very servant who had handed her the phone had a small drop of blood dripping her forehead. "I'm so sorry Ms. Anastasia, you know I didn't mean it.." Her voice trailing as she reached up to wipe the dot of blood from her forehead and then hugging the servant who had become a friend. "I'm just well...devastated...my heart already belongs to someone, whether he knows it or not. " Though she would never tell the person of her affection, she cared deeply for him. He was even the backgrond of her computer and she had various pictures of him in her room.

In her mind she often pictured herself and her close friend Aiden, when she pictured her wedding day, or any other day. A large symphony would play something she composed and for once she could show the real her, a happy glowing girl, a boyish girl, but one non the less. If only her darn boobs would come in. "Take me to the end, I'm ready and willing. " The last part she spoke sarcastically smoothing out the dress she had been posed in. Now she slowly walked out of her family home with nothing but her laptop and her dearest possession, her violin nestled in her arms. 'This fiance of mine, better not hate music or i'll crush him.' She thought before giving an evil giggle, and then that followed by a face turning to worry...her fiance, it was still setting in."Trapped like a raven in a cage." Her mind flickered to thoughts of how such an idea would make a great background for a song. And then the melody came to her mind.

As beautiful sounds drifted through her head it was not long before she reached the mansion having drifted into a world of her own. "Miss Vernon, we've arrived." A scoff escaped her, "Thank you Einstein I hadn't noticed." She mocked before following through the opened door. Instead of immediately greeting anyone she took to the wall leaning against it her arms crossed, shoulders supporting her weight. Looking around, recalling the faces, making connections, looking for specific people. She bit into her lip hard letting lose a glare so no one would dare look at her. 'Thats right, just stay away.' She thought, hoping to avoid any over flows of emotion that would lead to hugs, she loved and hated them though she would never admit the first.

User Image

User Image

Kitten

User Image
                    ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫
                ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep!
                                Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep! tab Go to sleep!

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌ tab Don't fret precious I'm here, step away from the window. Go back to sleep

I must isolate you, Isolate and save you from yourself.

████████████████████████ ███ █ █ █ ████████████████████████ ███ █ █ █ ████████████████████████ ███ █ █ █ ███████████████████

✁ Aiden Glover

Long, slender fingertips typed languidly on a computer laptop keyboard as tired silver eyes stared at the computer screen. The room was dark with only a few slivers of sunlight peeking through the shut curtains, letting shadows move across the room as the male laid in his bed with his laptop on his stomach, unmoving. Every few seconds, a frustrated sigh would come from the boy's lips as he would occasionally tear his eyes from his work to look at the envelope that sat on top of his dresser, each time he looked, the worse his stomach pain got at the thought of what he was going to have to deal with. Aiden thought that his parents were more modern than this, but the fact that they seriously thought about shoving him into an arranged marriage just made his stomach curdle and his head ache worsen. He didn't exactly have a problem with the woman that he was going to be wed to which was named Himeko Mizushima, but he could have sworn that he specifically told his parents himself that he realized that he had feelings for another. The more he thought about it, the more he tried to drown out his angry thoughts in his computer work. Aiden constantly busied himself with things to distract him from his actual problems. Whether it be with video games, the family business that he's now involved with, or with random friends, he just fully immerses himself until the problem becomes too big to handle.

Thankfully, Aiden was once again distracted when he heard the quiet knocking on the door along with an older man's voice announcing himself. "Master Aiden, I do believe that it is time to wake up and get ready for your ride to the mansion to see your fiancee as well as the rest of your friends," The older butler, Blix, announced. The young male groaned and threw a pillow onto his face in hopes of smothering himself so he wouldn't have to deal with this arrangement, but unfortunately before he could even attempt it, his butler somehow conjured enough inhuman strength within himself and burst through the door and tore the blanket as well as the pillow off of his body. "I could have sworn I told you to at least go to bed at a somewhat reasonable time as always," The older male chastised as he threw curtains open, blinding the purple haired male in the process. Aiden replied with jokingly hissing as the sunlight touched his skin and then grabbing the blanket and then throwing it over himself like a shield. "Come on, Blix! Can't you at least talk to mom about all of this?! You know that this whole thing is just ridiculous!" Aiden complained to his butler, who sighed exasperatedly. Walking over to the curled up boy, Blix just patted the lump where he assumed was his head, "I'm sorry master, but I do not have any authority on this one. As much as I would like to talk on your behalf for this, your mother has strict orders and I cannot interfere. Now get up, take your medication and get ready. We only have two hours before we should be heading out!" Groaning in defeat, Aiden popped out of the blanket cocoon and decided that he should just get this whole thing over with. Besides, he was probably going to figure some way out of this anyways, so it's not like it's going to be that much of a difference than any other problem that he has dealt with in the past. One thing's for sure, he always counted on his quick wit to get himself out of sticky situations, which explained how his small business was doing extremely well.

After doing his usual morning routine of making sure that he looked flawless in every way possible, Aiden stared at his breakfast as he played with the photograph of his supposed fiancee, Himeko. His memory was a little foggy about the girl, but he did remember Himeko always hanging out with his 'little sister,' Silhouette Crescent. Whenever he watched Sil and Himeko, the second girl seemed a bit too stuck up for his taste. Hopefully she has improved over time. That was the only way that the two interacted: Because of Sil. When he was reminded of Sil on the other hand, he felt a twinge of guilt in his stomach at the realization that it has been a while since he and her last talked to each other. The last time that the two have talked to each other was probably at a concerto, since Sil is really big into music, classical to be specific. While Aiden on the other hand was for more fast-paced, aggressive sounds of rock, Sil has taught him to appreciate classical music. Not only that, but he was honored to have watched her a couple of times perform on the violin, even if she was extremely against it.

As he was stuck in his reverie, his thoughts wandered onto those of the girl that he has fallen madly for. He was sad that two haven't exactly had the time to meet up and chat, but the few times that they've communicated were the best times he ever had. 'Is she in an arranged marriage too? If so, I wonder with who?' He thought to himself as he bit into his toast and took a tentative sip from his mug of hazelnut coffee. If anything, he had hoped that with this opportunity given to him, he'd be able to gather the courage to finally confess his feelings for Autumn without wussing out like has been doing in the past how many years. Or if worst comes to worst, then maybe he could possibly persuade Autumn's fiance to let him marry her instead. Shaking the thought out of his head, he finished the rest of his toast and took his medication to ease his mind, he was ushered out of the dining room and then into his limo.

The ride to the mansion was uneventful. All that happened was Blix lecturing Aiden to be on his best behavior and that he should be sure to take his medication like he was told to. The young male on the other hand decided to just stare out of the window and just tune everything out in hopes of making the ride quicker. Upon arrival, Blix opened the door for Aiden and then started to unload his luggage. As Aiden stepped out and looked at his surroundings, he was suddenly hit with intense emotions as all of the memories of playing with his childhood friends struck him. He was saddened that they were forced to do something so old and traditional that it made him sick to his stomach.

Once inside, Blix excused himself so he could take care of the luggage, leaving Aiden to his own bidding. Deciding that he better make himself known and reconnect with old friends, he trudged up towards the main room where already a couple of familiar faces were seen, one of them who happened to be Sil. Grinning widely, Aiden happily walked over to Sil, and despite her offstandish demeanor, placed a hand a top of her head and ruffled her hair. "Well how 'bout that! How've you been Sil? I was just thinking about you!~" Aiden said happily as he stood next to the dark haired female as he waited for her response. While doing so, he had to admit, the young female certainly has grown to be quite the lady. Certainly she wasn't the young little sister that he remembered from when they were little, but now was blossoming into a lovely, if not a bit pouty, lady.

= "Speech"
                                  ▰ = 'Thought'

tab Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of xxxx⊰ WAR DRUMS ⊱

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Living room/Main room (???)
                                ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Silhouette
                                Thoughts: 'Woo! Friend!'
                                ᴏᴏᴄ: I hope this is okay! ;w; I'm still waiting on graphics, so I'll be using this layout for now.

Angelic Genius

8,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

╔═══════════════════════╗

The number one princess in the whole world
You should know by now how to please me
OK?

╚═══════════════════════╝

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

"Miss Himeko, it's time to wake up."

The pink haired girl rolled over and groaned. She had stayed up far too late again. Late enough to see the sunrise in spite of the fact that she needed to get up early today. Her butler, Seijuro, wasn't surprised. Himeko did this often enough that it had become their routine. He would knock on her door, wait 5 minutes with no answers, open the door to see Himeko usually passed out rather ungracefully in her bed with some sort of gaming device on her stomach or near her head with headphones in her ears, and each time this happened she would make him swear that he not mention this hobby to anyone. Each time, he promised and waited for her to frantically grab her game device or computer back from him and yell that she hadn't saved her progress yet. Himeko was a lot of things: demanding, high maintenance, petty, had a major princess complex. But one of the most unsuspecting things she was a closet otaku.

Himeko had always been popular in school, desired by her male counterparts, but she was miserable at any type of romantic interaction that wasn't in game form. Her main problem being that no real guy could ever amount to her fictional knights in shining armor. All she wanted was a real boy that would cater to her every whim and treat her like the princess her otome games had convinced her that she was. The boys in her games never argued with her, the boys in her games were always eager to please her, they always said pleasant things and she always got a happy ending with them. Real boys were just...such a bother to her.They were never enough and in the end they all would end up dumping her under the same complaint that she was just entirely too demanding. No real boy would be her idol prince, her shinsengumi samurai, her musician boyfriend. So, naturally, when her usually absent parents showed up to break the news that she was getting married she threw a fit. They could have least let her screen him before hand.
"You can't just give me 5 more minutes. I was clearly up attending to very important business." she muttered as she opened her eyes and gave Seijuro one of her signature pouty faces. He looked at her with a stern face and shook his head and walked to her closet to grab her her clothes. Sensing that she had lost, she frowned and sat up, still wearing the clothes she had worn yesterday. Today was the day she had been dreading. Not only did she have to meet whatever disappointment of a fiance her parents had chosen, she would be trapped in her childhood "play" home that her parents used to frequently send her with a bunch of people she had mostly grown out of touch with. However, she did had a few people she had been looking forward to seeing again. Sam, Sil, and most importantly, the closest thing to the perfect boy she would ever get: Hiroaki. Unfortunately, seeing Hiroaki again left a bitter taste in her mouth. He would be marrying the person she despised more than anyone. Himeko had been good friends with Akira at one point. Really good friends. They had been inseparable as kids. She had long burned that bridge after finding out that Akira would be marrying Hiroaki once everyone was the right age. Burned it and had never looked back. A tiny tiny TINY part of her felt slightly bad, but the majority of her would never forgive Akira for agreeing to it.

Of course, any REASONABLE human being would have gotten over something like this years ago, but not Himeko. If there was anyone who could hold a grudge for eternity it was her. She sat at her vanity and began to braid her hair as she heard Seijuro packing the clothes that she had neglected to last night.
"Miss Himeko, will you be bringing your...ahem..gaming devices with you on this trip?"
"Of course I will, My laptop as well. The chargers are in my desk drawer if you wouldn't mind pairing them together for me."

Himeko paused for a moment and put her glasses on before speaking again. She already knew the answer, but figured it wouldn't hurt to at least ask.
"My parents aren't going to be saying goodbye to me before I leave by any chance are you?"
"I'm afraid they're already on their plane back to Japan, Miss Himeko. They left for the airport approximately 2 hours before I came to wake you. If you would please gather your personal belongings and come downstairs for breakfast. We will be leaving in 30 minutes."

Seijuro answered her without missing a beat and carried her two suitcases to the door and left her alone for the time being. For being as doting as her parents were with her, they certainly were never around. His answer hadn't surprised Himeko in the least, but every time she asked if her parents were around she always had the slightest glimmer of hope that they would spend at least some time with their only daughter. It never happened. Defeated, Himeko walked to her closet and opened the door to reveal a large poster of one of her fictional love interests. She glanced behind herself quickly before giving the poster a quick peck on the cheek and turning the lights off in her room and heading to the dining room where her breakfast was waiting. The usual, grapefruit, hot tea. Out of spite she made sure to take her time eating. Himeko hated to be rushed. Especially if she wasn't keen on where she was going. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Seijuro's impatient face as he glanced at the clock on the wall. She grinned and daintily wiped her mouth before standing and announcing that she was now ready to leave.

The car ride wasn't to be too long, but long enough for Himeko to find something to complain about. She wondered how Seijuro had managed to put up with her for all these years considering that sometimes she went out of her way to make things difficult for him just to see how far he would go to please her. Out of family loyalty no doubt. She felt a bit bad that he was forced to come along with her to essentially be her babysitter for this whole ordeal. Though, it was probably more like he would be acting as a spy for her parents to see how their precious princess was doing now that she was back with her friends. How was she supposed to do any of her regularly scheduled gaming with everyone around her all the time? She didn't have time to interact with...commoners. Sighing, she looked out the window and watched the scenery moved past her quickly. Maybe she could fake an illness and have to suddenly leave. But in a dramatic fashion of course.

"We've arrived, Miss Himeko. I'll be taking your belongings to your room. Please call me if you are in need of anything."
Himeko waved her hand dramatically as Seijuro disappeared into the front of the large mansion with her bags. She yawned and fiddled with the end of her long braid. The place looked the same as it had all those years ago. She hoped they had at least updated the inner decor to something more modern. Or at the very least to her liking. Upon entering her eyes immediately went to Sil, the only person in the room she felt was worth talking to at the moment. Her relationship with Sil had been....strange to say the least. Sil had never been one to put up with her demanding nature and "treat me like royalty" act. And, for some reason, Himeko didn't really mind and had given her a pass at that. Probably because she was one of the few people that didn't take Sil's "I'm super tough and nothing gets to me and I'm sassy" personality too seriously. She was just like that. Himeko knew that and whatever insults Sil slung at her Himeko didn't really mind since she knew deep down she didn't mean it. It just had a different way of manifesting itself.
"Honestly, Sil. The first thing you do when you get here is have to brood against a wall. The least you could do is say hello to me."
Himeko smiled sweetly at her friend only for her smile to break upon Aiden coming and ruffling her hair and greeting her. Aiden certainly was more handsome than she had expected. He had grown up nicely. Nowhere near the guys in her games, but at least she was SOMEWHAT acceptable. She felt her annoyance levels rising steadily. He'd greet Sil but not her? His fiance? She'd let it slide. This time. She crossed her arms in a huffy manner and waited to be acknowledged by at least one of the two.

Outfit for the day

User Image

ooc; Messing with Himeko's character a little bit haha...hope this is okay...let me know if I need to change anything or yeah...

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User ImageUser Image

Quick-moving feet squeaked across the ground as a young man , in full training attire struck a sandbag. Focusing only on that which was in front of him as he spoke to himself, punctuating random words as he struck. "Goddamit Aki, that's NOT even FAIR...it is technically a real MEAL!" His training was interrupted by an old, British gentleman who entered the room and spoke. "Master Samuel, you received a letter from your parents today. I've taken the liberty of pre-reading it to give you the shortest possible version." The young man, Samuel, undid his boxing gloves and let them drop to the ground with a small thud. What in the world could his parents have wanted with him? They hadn't even spoken in ages! "Huh. No s**t? Well, what did the letter say? Were they congratulating me on making my own fortune after they cut me off? I bet they didn't." He was right, too. After cutting him off several years prior, he went into the acting business. Four years later, he was on the A-list and getting invited to the big parties, the ones with prostitutes and cocaine...not that he ever partook...after 2 years. "They have arranged for you to be married very soon, sir. To one of your childhood friends at that."

For a moment, Samuel froze, processing the situation. They arranged for him to be married? Why? Was someone dying? The whole situation sort of came from left field, so maybe that was the case...eh, wasn't really his problem though. "WELL THEN...I hope it's Himeko, but that would be too convenient! At least tell me they gave me Sil, we have enough in common and she can just go and...I dunno, lick a Cello or some s**t." The older man, Chives(Yes, Chives) the butler's expression was a very...butler-y smile, as it usually was. Calmly, he replied, handing the picture to Sam. "...I'm afraid not, sir. Your new wife-to-be is..." He paused, just to add dramatic effect to the moment and keep Samuel in suspense. "...Miss Pioli." Pulling his hair back in anguish Samuel sighed the kind of sigh that people do when they accidentally scorch the rice a little. "Daaamn, so close. I mean, I'm not mad or nothin', but that one just slipped through my fingers." Putting the thought aside for a moment, he went to his phone, sending a late reply.

To: Aki-chan~
I guess I'll give you a free pass this time. At least you got milk. orz
You know, when your teeth rot from all that sugar I'm gonna make Chives fly out to your house and have him let you know I warned you. But you better eat a stick of celery today or I'm gonna (┛ò__ó)┛︵ /(.O. ) !

As he wrote the message, Chives continued. "Also, sir, I was on the phone with Blix earlier today, it seems that you won't be the only one being married to someone, it could possibly be all of the eldest of the young masters." Immediately, Sam finished his message to Aki and sent one to Nash, If Aiden was also stuck in this, there was a good chance everybody was...he didn't even like most of those people.

To: <3 Nash <3
Hey bby~<3
So apparently I'm marrying SERENA. Idk, I ain't mad. She cute doe..but that's gonna be really awkward having to marry my ex. Well...maybe, we ended on good terms, but this is just weird.

I'm just saying, She ain't no HIMEKO

...And if you got arranged to marry Aki I'm gonna (ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Chives calmly waited for him to finish before continuing to speak. "Your flight leaves soon, I've already booked it, packed your things, notified your manager, agent and director as well as having obtained a gift for Miss Yamasaki just in case. I've taken care of everything, young master, you have one hour of free time to prepare anything else, sir." From the sounds of it, there wasn't anything else for Sam to do except clean himself up and get ready to go.

~~~

Finally, their post-flight limousine arrived in the large driveway of the mansion with Samuel half hanging out of the window, looking at the view enjoying a cigarette. 'Damn this is a big mansion...I mean, there has to be a line somewhere...' At this point, there was no doubt in his mind that they were all getting married, not that he minded much, he had much more important things on his mind. "Chives, there's a really nice statue up ahead..." Driving, the butler kept his face forward and replied in his esteemed Brit tone. "Shall I run it over, sir?" Pulling himself inside, a smirk crossed Sam's face. "Yes, please." The car quickly accelerated and went towards the statue hitting it and knocking it over with a large THUD. "Thank you, that will be all, Chives."

When the limo finally stopped and Samuel stepped out, Chives was already grabbing his bags for him, causing the young man to hurriedly run to them and take them. "Wait- leave this to me. I mean, you've got some serious arms there, but you're still an old dude! Besides, you did basically everything else." Grabbing all of the bags he could, he approached the door and gave it a few good kicks, leaning against it to listen for someone beginning to open it. The moment he did..."Ka-KICK!" For no real reason other that to be a d**k, he kicked the door in the face of the man opening it, knocking him to the ground and dropping his bags on him.

Walking in, he smirked at the people already there. Obviously, he was the friend that just about nobody liked. "The door was unlocked...so I kicked it. I'm not even mad or anything!" Only a few seconds later, his face changed into a very annoyed scowl. The first people he saw were Aiden and Silhouette. A deep sigh escaped him as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Just the sight of Aiden reminded Sam of a big part of why he left: He didn't like most of these people either! [/********' Christ...I already remember why I hate this guy..."
As he watched the two, in strutted Himeko, being as perfect as always. Suddenly, his entire body felt like stone the moment she opened her mouth. It was like a chorus of perfect angels swooping down to grace him with her presence!! He couldn't see anything else, he could only hear her!! The words, very quietly slipped from his mouth. "S-She's...so...perfect...!" A violent twitch of his hand snapped him back into reality, he'd gone and burned himself with his smoke, not even realizing it fell from his mouth. Slowly, he picked it back up and returned it to it's rightful place in his mouth.

As if to make up for his totally embarrassing behavior, he immediately moved to Aiden, just barely noticing Aki from the corner of his eye. "Aiden. I was thinking that it'd be best to put the past behind us...it's been years now." He took another puff, looking Glover in they eye for a moment, before blowing smoke in his, and by extension, Sil's face. "...But then I decided that it wasn't, so nevermind~" He'd wait for a response, and the moment he saw the slightest twitch from the man he hated most, he faked remembering something important. "Oh-! By the way..." Instead of saying anything important, he just turned and walked away. [******** you."

From there he entered the living room, partially to see Aki and partially to move away from Himeko, whom he was now kicking himself over because he forgot to say anything to her. He squatted down next to his "sister" and looked at her for a moment, chuckling lightly as he'd noticed that she fell asleep while eating! Gently, he tried in vain to pull the fork from her hand, but her grip was undeniably tight. He was at least able to take the plate and sit it next to her before snapping his fingers in her face, keeping a careful distance so she wouldn't inhale any of the smoke around him. "Aki...Akira...Aki..." There was a small smile on his face as he rolled his eyes, Aki was such an amusing girl- well, woman now, but she'd always be a young girl to Sam. He tried changing up his tactics a little, trying to get the girl to wake up in a very melodramatic little act. "Oh dear I have all this strawberry cheesecake and nobody to share it with! Oh woe is me! What EVER shall I do?"

location tab tab
Living Room

thoughts tab tab
F- now I want some strawberry cheesecake...

ooc tab tab
Heavy on the tsun, light on the dere, ALL of the obnoxious.

Kawaii Butthole69
Villainess Harley Quinn
I Kirby I
Cake Hime
MarukawaBubbleGum

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Her attention was grabbed, but who grabbed it first? Hime of course, she was not one to fall by the way side. She had a princess complex and Sil could kind of admire that. Though she didn't need that much attention, if only Aiden gave her attention she would feel like a princess. And with that thought he came up to her too. Her eyes oogled wondering why her leaning against the wall quietly had caught more attention than others. But then she was dressed in all black and short, she probably stuck out like a sore thumb. "I do what I want, okay?!" She asked copping an attitude when Himeko did her normal thing of demanding her attention. It was one of her practiced catch phrases. She was a softy who hid it under a tough exterior so no one would take advantage of her. "Also I would like to point out, you came in after me. Punctuality is becoming of a so-called princess." Had she been more of a deredere she would have playfully stuck her tongue out and grew a smile on her face instead of a defiant what now look.

Un crossing her arms and making a mocking half now she entered Hime's world. "Hello Ms. Ino-chan Majesty." She she said as her eyes moved to the side to look at Hime almost nonchalantly. Of course she was calling her Ms. Pig Majesty. If she ever did put up with her little I am a princess bit she always managed to throw some farm word in as an insult. Though Hime never took the terms of endearment seriously. Sometimes Sil had good intentions when she called her various animals. Though she wouldn't mention it she often picked cute animals to call Hime because the little pink haired girl to her was cute, one reason she liked having her as a friend. Her banter and need to be treated like royalty was very cute to Sil and in her mind she would give the girl big hugs. But in person she would merely push the girl off if she tried to hug her, as to not break her rock exterior.

Se acknowledged Hime first as to not upset her though she liked to pick at her she would have felt all the guilt in the world had she upset the princess in training. Plus she had flustered the moment that Aiden entered. Without even seeing him she felt his presence enter the room and a blush hit her face she was forced to hide under the long mops of her bangs until it subsided enough to look back up to Hime right after him. In her mind she did back flips knowing that she was the first person he approached. 'Be still the trumpets pounding through my mind followed by the string of harps and be silent for the handsome composer of feelings who greets me.' She thought as an angelic looking version of herself in all white danced through her mind to a symphony Aiden conducted. Yes sometimes her imagination was big, grand, and cheesy. And she was pulled from the vision when his hand ruffled her hair causing the blush to return once more. Hopefully he hadn't notice, 'Skin why dost thou betray my inward feelings?' She asked herself as she shook her head back and forth re-settling her hair and throwing the red from her face in the process. "You were thinking about me right in front of your future wife? What an idiot you are. Hime might order them to cut off your head." Her reference was to the Queen of Hearts from Wonderland. She bit her lip to hide a giggle at the thought of Hime yelling "off with your head!"

Her hand reached out to move his so it couldn't tuzzle her hair any longer, her eyes widening for a moment realizing their hands had touched for the first time in a long time. She remembered when they were children she would grab his hand and insist he follow wherever she led him to sometimes even pushing him off of furniture such as park swings or chairs. Her face returned to one that seemed rather uncaring one that masked her sheer excitement that he not only turned to her first but was thinking of her. 'Perhaps...the fates are giving me a chance, one in which to cement my feelings, but then if ever I were to try and vocalize my feelings to Aiden surely I would go mute.' A scoff escaped her, "What did you miss me or something?" She asked making it sound as if it were some weird touchy feely thing to do. And like a set of dominoes falling another personality sprang into the room, Samuel. For some reason she felt the two had a lot in common though they were never close. 'He seems like me, like he's hiding something.' She thought, who could really be so boisterous. And while she was rude he was obnoxious.

She turned to him for a moment looking from her friends giving him a death glare. 'Will you please cease that terrible drabble and coexist more calmly she thought.' Vocally she returned his favors with language he would understand, "Will you kindly, SHUT THE ******** UP!" She didn't yell but her voice did raise and her hands balled into fists as her sides pulling on the fabric of her dress. Not only had he blown smoke in Aiden's face and exchanged some unkindly words, the smoked drifted into her own. And though she hadn't told anyone she had asthma, which meant her own home was a smoke free environment. A cough escaped her as the cloud dispersed and she turned to walk off. She needed to go out and get air. Normally she might have been fine, but she was breathing thin from the attention Aiden had given her. "Outside." Was all she said to Hime and Aiden before she walked out ending up in the garden aread.

She couldn't get out there fast enough. Her shoulders rising to take in a deep breath of fresh air. And her hand reaching into a pocket to pull out an inhaler. She didn't use it often but when she did sometimes it was from over doing it, holding in too much, getting flustered, or elements outside of her control like smoke or really really dusty places. A thought then crossed her mind, 'I hope...I hope people don't see me like Samuel...' A sigh escaped her and she folded her arms this time grasping at herself a small sign of sadness showing on her face. She was bad, rude, sarcastic and all. But she was a good person, people knew that, well they did when she played and those really close to her. "You're not like that, not even in the same league." She whispered to herself and with that she felt better her chest loosening after it had tightened from the lack of air.

User Image

User Image

Jetfury

Cake Hime

Kawaii Butthole69

Generous Phantom

User Image
User Image

Nash felt his phone vibrate from Aki's reply. He opened the text expecting something along the lines of 'please take me with you' or 'let's run away together' or maybe even 'let's get married', but the response he got out of her was just 'ok'. Plain and simple ok. Are you shitting me? I send her a message of my hate and that's the reply she gives me? Ok?! Nash was never kind with his temper. He chucked his phone against the car's door and the screen cracked. Well, good riddance. He always hated the phone anyway.

The phone did a weak vibrate and the screen lit up with a picture in the chat. It was of Aki with a strawberry in her mouth and dressed in her pajamas. Such a beautiful treasure. Nash picked up his phone with a stupefied grin on his face. She was just so cute! And the picture is all his to keep. I have to save it, he thought to himself as he clicked the settings button. But the window didn't pop up. It wasn't reading his fingers. Nash began pounding his finger on the icon but it didn't change a thing. And then the screen flickered before turning completely black.

"No no no no no!" the phone was broken.

"I've prepared a spare for you, Mr. Oliver." Adams said as he took out a small black box with the new phone inside. "If you please, George? To active the phone." he said to the chauffeur. This was common procedure when dealing with Nash. He had broken hundreds of phones already.

━━━━━━━━━ two hours later ━━━━━━━━━

Nash was back on the road after starting up his new phone at the store. He moped for the rest of the ride until he got a text from Sam.

To: Samantha

You and Serena? Hah! That's a match
                                                                  made in heaven if you ask me. But
                                                                  guess who I got?

His phone vibrated again and he read Sam's continuing texts. The third one made Nash pop a vein.

To: Samantha

EY, what's wrong with me and Aki?! I
                                                                  could say the same to you and Himeko!
                                                                  And just letting you know, I got Autumn. Yea,
                                                                  remember her? She's nothing special.

You at the mansion yet?

Nash put his phone back in his pocket as he looked out the window. Great, now he's going to be late all because of his stupid phone.

Witty Dabbler

User Image

ғᴏcυsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXcᴀᴘᴛυʀᴇXXXXXXXXXXXXXXᴅᴇνᴇᴏᴘ
                    . . . on what's importantXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . the good timesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . from the negativesXXXXXXXXXXXand if things don't work out,

{Xᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛнᴇʀ sнᴏᴛX}XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHiroaki TanakaX;XDeredere
                    ▏ ▎ ▍▋▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    The overwhelming scene of an insane amount of flashes, blinding the individuals who were caught off guard and unprepared for such barbaric attacks, was heaven. Beaming with joy and love, Hiroaki stood proudly in the middle of the mess, the main fault for the dizziness. With the typical flamboyant camera cradled between his fingers, he marveled over the models with a misunderstood passion. Instead of fawning over the beauty of the unique women, his mind was completely captivated with the idea of the art he was creating. Prancing around with overall surprising enthusiasm, he desperately tried to take a shot at very angle with very pose. He couldn't risk missing the one perfect photo.

"Young Master, I have a message from your parents." A slender, frail, tall gentlemen approached the crazed boy, a small envelope held firmly between his lanky fingers.

Without a seconds haste, he pulled away from the photo session and gave his direct attention to the butler. "Oh, thanks Robert. I'm finished anyways, lets head home." He replied coolly, placing the camera-strap around his neck before grabbing a hold of the letter. "That's a wrap everyone! I'll send you the edits in the next few days, Chase." Hiro called to the director before retreating out the door, fumbling to open the flimsy piece of paper.

Robert, with an undoubtful grace, slid in front of the young adult, opening the door to the street before quickly following behind to open the door of the limo.

A quick 'thank you' was spared without a glance while Hiroaki slid into the vehicle, finally managing to open the nightmare he feared to come. With ever so slightly trembling fingers, he pulled out the card.

Dear Hiroaki,

As you are already aware, we have arranged your betrothal with Akira Yamasaki. Regardless of your opinion, it is for the better. And to see this work, your departure has been set for tomorrow morning. Behave.

-Tanaka

"Robert. We'll need to pack my things tonight."

The news of their parents decision of marriage had been announced a ways back to the young adult. Surely, it was a shocking introduction to his life and had set him back. Akira, his fiancée, hated him. The exact reason seemed to have escaped his knowledge, however, her brutal actions towards him were a crucial reminder of his doomed future. Not once had his parents bothered to ask what he thought about it, or perhaps of who he considered he would be a better suitor for. Silhouette, the woman who has been the apple of his eye since childhood, wasn't even considered.

Sighing, he nestled further into the seat and leaned against the window. He had been avoiding all contact with his betrothed, but now had no other choice but to come face to face with her. "She'll probably kill me in my sleep before we even come remotely close to the wedding," He murmured to himself, imagining himself trying to fight off the petite woman. With another groan, obviously brooding that the date of his stay at the mansion had already come, he wondered how he would survive.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Young Master! You must get up! It's already noon!" A older woman's voice screeched across the room, the desperation sinking into the slumbering boy's ears. With a flick of the wrist and turn, Hiroaki gave the maid his back to cry to. But she wouldn't give up so easily. Rushing to the other side of the bed, she cried into his ear. "Young Master!"

"I'm up! I'm up!" He shouted, pushing himself frantically away to escape the near deaf experience. Rubbing at the lope she had called into, he continued, "Geez, you didn't have to yell. It'll be your fault if I can no longer hear when I'm thirty."

The servant didn't waste a moment. "You're late. You mustn't keep your fiancée waiting like this. Now get up and dressed, or do you need help with that?" She questioned sourly, ripping the blanket off his body mercilessly.

"I can dress myself, thank you. Call for Robert." He grumbled in response, slipping out of bed as the maid rushed off to do as she was told. Lifting his arms over his head, he stretched with a pleased grunt. He had pushed off the thought of meeting Akira the night before, and now refused to think of such a thing. Instead, he mused himself with pleasant thoughts of Sil. Yet not only Sil, but Himeko and Sam as well. The three had been his best friends since as long as he could remember. And while the rest still were very important and close to him, the three stood out far more.

Stripping himself while on the way to the bathroom, he jumped in the shower to take a quick shower and wash off whatever sweat he had produced throughout his sleep. And while that only took him a couple of minutes, Robert was already waiting quietly in the room when he stepped out. "You called for me, Young Master?"

"Ah, yeah. Have you packed my cameras? All of the cords and stands too? And my laptop? I'll have to work on editing like I promised." He asked, lifting his blue with speckled green hues to match the blank stare before dropping it down to his dresser. A towel was hung over his head, the deep, brown, curly locks dripping water down his bare back. Robert, his butler, had been with him since birth. Which is exactly why he had no problem standing there with no coverage.

"Yes, Young Master. Everything you need has been safely packed away and is now waiting in the limousine outside." He replied monotonously.

Digging through his clothes, he replied all too cheerfully. "Good, good! Thank you Robert. I'll say, it'll be a bummer to not see you for so long." Hiroaki pulled out a fresh pair of boxers and stepped into them before grabbing a pair of jeans.

"I'll be staying as well, Young Master, to serve you whenever needed."

"Really? That will be great!" He continued, pulling a white t-shirt over his head, casting the towel upon the floor.

"Yes, Young Master... Will that be all? If so, I would appreciate it if you met me downstairs once you're finished. I'll be waiting by the limousine. I have prepared you some lunch for the drive as well."

"Oh. Yes, that will be all. I'll be down shortly."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We're here, Young Master."

The ride felt like it was shorter than it should've been. 'Maybe because I'm nervous?' Hiroaki pondered, looking down at his palms before grasping a hold of the electronic hanging at his neck. As always, he kept a camera on hand. Holding it close to ease his worries, he stepped outside of the vehicle and stared up at the building standing in front of him. It was a little larger than he remembered, but wasn't entirely a surprise. Click Click. Placing a unsteady gaze upon his butler before stepping forward, he feared of who he might run into first.

"Will you kindly, SHUT THE ******** UP!"

Having come upon the door, his hand already sturdily gripping the knob and in the middle of twisting it, he paused when he heard the aggressive tone ring. 'Silhouette?' Briefly pausing, it took the young gentleman a moment before gaining enough courage to enter the violent situation. Never, never, had he been a fan of such interactions. He was passive, and would do anything to avoid such unnecessary quarreling. But if it was Sil that needed help, he would assist.

"Erm," Entering only to watch the back of his dear one disappear into another room, discouragement settled into his gut. The lingering scent of smoke struck his nostrils immediately, causing him to lightly cough before squinting upon the remaining company. Sam had been here recently, as he was certain it was his friend who had been smoking, while Himeko and Aiden still remained, seemingly to be about to follow his crush.

"Did I come at a bad time?" He questioned with a faint laugh, fearful that not only would his marriage arrangement be a great fail, but also the gathering of old friends.

LOCATIONx;xEntrancexTHOUGHTSx;xFighting already? Between whom?xFEELINGx;xWorried and NervousxOOCx;xHopefully I didn't miss anyone or anything. (x

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Imagel o c a t i o n: Garden
c o m p a n i o n s:No One ➔ Silhouette
m o o d: Anxious, slightly concerned
o. o. c.: Got the new graphics to use finally :3
Today's Fashion

From the moment that she had stepped outside to the gardens, Serena had felt oddly at peace with things as they were. Perhaps it was from the lack of diving right into things, paired with the silent tranquility that this particular area had to offer. However it was more likely that she had just let the thoughts of the present slip her mind for the time being. After having reached the garden the quieter girl had found an open patch of grass and laid down upon it, her dark eyes turning to gaze at the sky. Smiling softly, the young woman would allow her eyes to flutter closed as she let her thoughts and memories take hold. They were memories of their younger, carefree days spent back at this place. Now that she was here again it didn’t feel like it was that long ago even if a number of years had passed.

Slowly her thoughts began to transition to daydreams on how she wished the current turn of events would have gone. If it had been Ollie she was marrying then perhaps she’d actually be looking forward to the times spent at their childhood mansion. He was the far better choice, if only her parents had seen that instead of reopening an old wound that was dealing with Sam. To cope, she was now stuck reveling in her daydream of Nash, a faint blush gracing her cheeks as she laid there imagining a myriad of scenarios, all of them romantic to her no matter how simple they seemed to a normal person.

‘I wonder if he’s here yet.’

As if for the sole purpose of interrupting her fantasies Serena was brought back to reality by a loud crash coming from the other side of the mansion, almost like a car had struck one of the statues. She couldn’t help but let out an exasperated sigh. There was only one person that immediately came to mind when it came to that sort of arrival and it definitely wouldn’t be her Ollie, even if he did get a little carried away by life at times. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Sam has entered the building," she muttered, though no one was around yet to have heard it. That was enough to bring back the bit of anxiety she was feeling over this situation. No matter how she saw it, this was a bad idea that her parents had, with a capital B-A-D. It wasn’t like she was just being pessimistic, she had experienced being with him and in the end no matter how happy she had thought she was it only brought her pain. Pouting to herself, Serena tried to go back to the daydreams that she had been roused but it just wasn't meant to be.

Serena would then sit up, not paying any heed to the fact that her hair had been tousled slightly from her time spent in the grass. As much as she dreaded the reunion with her ‘fiance’ it was drawing close to the time where she would have to face the music. Besides it wasn’t like he was going to embarrass her in front of everyone by calling her ugly or stupid b***h or something, right? It couldn’t possibly be that bad since there were others there. ‘Wrong and you know it Serena.’ Sighing again she would then take a couple deep breaths, feeling herself calm at the scent of the flowers. Even those smelled nostalgic. Reluctant as she was, Serena would finally stand, this time keen on actually going in to see who all had made it to the mansion at this point. However before she could take so much as two steps someone had come from the mansion to the gardens on their own volition.

Staring at the girl for a moment she tried to place the dark-haired girl’s face. If it was one of her childhood friends who had been told to come here as well, it had to be Silhouette. The only other girl with dark hair was Aki and she’d kept up with her well enough to know that this wasn’t Akira. There was only one way to find out for sure though, and that was to speak with her. It was with a little hesitation that she walked toward Sil, though that faded as it seemed like the girl was breathing a little heavier than she would have expected. The two of them had never been close, but Serena couldn’t help but feel a little bit of concern for the other woman. “Sil, right? Are you sure you’re feeling okay? You look a little...” she would pause her words there, unsure of what the right word to fill it with would be. ‘Flustered? Breathless? No, it doesn't feel like either of those really perfectly describe it.’ Mentally fighting over what the right word was Serena instead just let the sentence trail off entirely without filling in the blank.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╳┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

”Villainess Harley Quinn”

Wealthy Genius

User ImageUser Image

( ❁ Location ) Living Room`⁰xxx( ❁ Company ) Sam, Hiro, Himeko, & Aiden`⁰

Rainbow flavored sprinkles slowly cascaded down on Ice Cream Mountain as Akira firmly clung onto her hood for her dear life. Right at the top of this mountain is Cupcake Castle; the final kingdom she must save. So far she defeated the evil, sour lemons of Lemon Meringue Pie Kingdom and saved the evil sour strawberries from the Strawberry Shortcake Kingdom. After walking for hours the young heroine finally made it to the top. Many have tried to climb the mountain; this particular place is magical because only those who are deemed worthy may have a peaceful climb while the others will have to face the harshest blizzards. After travelling all around the world to save all the kingdoms and castles from evil, it was no surprise that the mountain would deem Akira as worthy.

The young brunette busted the front gates open and went inside. A chill ran down her spine as her eyes scanned the room for enemies. A loud boom echoed inside the castle and right before she could do anything else, a large figurine appeared in front of her.

"Hahahahaha!" the shadow laughed. "It is I, Hiroaki, the King of Cupcake Castle! Who dares to enter my chambers?"

Taking her fighting stance, the heroine unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the supposed King. "You...you b*****d!" she exclaimed as she deepened her stance. "I, Akira Yamasaki, will reclaim my throne and as the Queen of Cupcake Castle! Prepare to die!"

"Prepare to die!" Akira exclaimed in her sleep. One of her arms raised upwards when she randomly shouted and gravity kicked in a few seconds later.

For some odd reason young woman wasn't fazed when Silhouette scream echoed inside the room. Sam's attempt to take her out of her slumber was futile as she slowly went deeper and deeper.

"Argh!" Akira groaned as she pierced the icy ground with her sword. Gasping for air, she glared at Hiro and growled at hus smug smile. Right before she could do anything else, a shrill laugh echoed inside the room and a shadow appeared next to the King.

"Ohohohoho~! What do we have here? The pathetic little peasant we threw out years ago?" the shadow mocked as she stood next to Hiro.

"Himeko..." Akira growled as she slowly got up and lifted her sword.

With a snap of her fingers, a huge army of celery sticks and rolls of Brussels Sprouts appeared right before Aki's eyes that were filled with horror.

"N-no! Stay away!" the brunette screamed as she slowly backed away from the vegetable army. Himeko's minions mockingly laughed at Aki's pathetic composure as they slowly drew closer and closer to her. Closing her eyes, the heroine chanted, "Oh Goddess of all that is sweet and pure, give me thy strength to reclaim my rightful throne as the true Queen of Cupcake Castle and allow me to use thy powers to vanish of all that is evil."

When the vegetable army appeared inside Aki's dream, small groans and moans escaped her lips and she tossed and turned in her sleep.

"Not the celery sticks..." she whined.

Suddenly, as if she was awake, Aki's unconscious body somehow stood right on her feet and she slowly lifted her arm that held the fork. In a swift motion the fork wiped right passed Sam's cheek, took small chunk of Himeko's long hair, and barely scratched poor Hiro's face right before it stabbed the wall right behind him.

"Die, you abomination!" Aki declared as she pointed her index finger at Hiro.

As it the entire situation didn't happen, the brunette fell right back down on the couch. Her chest went up and down as she went further into her dream.

A satisfied smirk appeared on her lips as she watched Himeko and Hiro slowly die from blood loss. She took Himeko's tiara and placed it right on her head. She then took Hiro's crown and went to the room that was behind them. Inside the room laid her sleeping Prince, despite not being able to see him until now he was still breathtaking in her eyes. The only way to wake up Sam was to...kiss his lips. Aki felt her ears go red as she slowly tried to close the space between their lips.

"Mmmm..."

Her blue eyes slowly opened as she stretched her muscles. The nap she just had surprisingly brought a lot of energy to her body despite the fact that she was moved around in her sleep. What was even more surprising was that Aki had completely forgot about her dream!

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she looked around the room and the first thing she saw was Sam holding onto her plate of her Japanese strawberry cheesecake.

"That's mine..." she stated as she pointed her imaginary fork at Sam.

”あれ?(Huh?)" A confused look appeared on her face as she searched for her fork. On the corner of her eyes she finally noticed the fork that somehow pierced the wall. How did it get there? she thought. Her eyes soon noticed Hiro who seemed to be standing kind of near the fork. Did she accidentally threw it at him in her sleep?

Wanting to get the fork back, Aki got up from her spot, but she felt a bit dizzy which caused her to trip on her own feet when she awkwardly took a step forward. Her arm smacked the plate of her dessert right out of Sam's hand and it flew towards Himeko's direction!

"Uhh...Oops?" Aki innocently said with a stoic face as the tension in the room grew heavier and heavier.

User Image

Rennity

Jetfury

Cake Hime

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
              User Image
              xxx
              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xI GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I AM ALL MY BROKEN HEART BEATS
              xxx
              xxx xxx UNTIL I * KNOW : YOU'LL UNDERSTAND
              xxx
              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx x AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP MY DISTANCE
              xxx
              say, "i love you," when you're not listening xx say, "i love you," when you're not listening xx say, "i love you," when you're not listening
              say, "i love you," when you're not listening xx say, "i love you," when you're not listening xx say, "i love you," when you're not listening

xxx
              xxx xxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              xxx
              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx AND HOW LONG CAN WE KEEP THIS UP, UP, UP?
              xxx
              xxx xxx ( Living room entrywayLOCATION xxx ( Himeko, Akira, and HiroakiCOMPANY xxx ( SweetFEELING
              xxx
                    User Image

• The pressure on her chest made it hard to breath, she was surrounded by blackness and alone. Autumn looked around in the darkness, she only saw a tunnel of light in the distance. She began to run towards it in a panic. the walls around her began closing in and her body told her something was following her, but when she turned nothing was their. The only sound were of her footsteps. As the light got closer she heard the faint voice of a male. Her eyes light up and she felt the wetness of tears beginning to run down her cheek's, she sped up. Once she was only a few feet away however the males voice began to fade, as if he was walking away. As Autumn tried yelling out but her voice didn't want to come out, she stopped moving and placed her hands around her throat. Her head looked down at the floor and she trembled in fear, her tears falling onto her toes. When the voice was finally faded totally her head shot up and she was suddenly surrounded by a party of people in gowns and masks, the room filled with chatting and music playing. Autumn panicked at the sudden change and began to look around frantically. Her eyes stopped moving as she saw the males face she had been following. She smiled weakly as he turned and pushed trough the crowed, Autumn hurried to catch up bumping into people, squeezing between them and reaching towards the male. The male stopped once he was out of the crowd of people, he turned his head back and the look on his face caused Autumn to slow her pace and tremble. He had dead eyes and pale face, he was boney thin and not at all how Autumn remembered. She reach out towards him, squeezing through two people whom wouldn't move. As she snatched forward trying to catch the males jacket A burst of air hit Autumn in the face, making her shut her eyes in the process. Once the breeze stopped she carefully opened her eyes and she was on a roof. The roof was of a old school building Autumn new well. It was her private school. Her eyes looked at the railing at the edge of the rooftop, the jacket of the male she had chased hung on it, the look on Autumn's face was pure horror. She was quick to run forward and lean off the rusted shaky rail, once again opening her mouth to scream but failed to make noise. Suddenly her body was lifted and her eyes bulged out at the sudden throwing of herself, she began to fall. She turned her body and saw the one she chased, no longer dead looking, but what she remembered him as. the tears in her eyes flew from her eyes and she opened her mouth one last time, finally her voice let out, " Big brother !!! "

The moment Autumn sat up with her hand reaching in front of her, she was back in her bedroom, her room was full of concerned looking staff members. She let out a frustrated whimper and felt a sudden squeeze of her shoulder, she looked over and noticed her nanny Nana had held her at arms length and looked concerned. Autumn Furrowed her brow, her face red in anger "This is why i don't sleep! This is why i wont sleep!" She breathed heavy from raising her voice and looked into her lap. She cringed at how she had to raise her voice at the one who basically raised her as her own daughter, but she was frustrated and Nana knew it.
                                        "Everyone get back to work, we have a big day today."
                                        Nana smiled back at the maids whom quickly bowed slightly to take their leave, quickly scattering and leaving the room to the two sitting in the bed. Nana stroked the cheek of the distressed women. She had seen this girl grow up and see's her as a daughter, and to know that she has to marry a man her parents choose makes it even harder to let her go. " I'm sorry I yelled Nana, i just... It's been more then ten years and i still can't sleep without those nightmares. I hate it, not just for the nightmares but, I always end up yelling at everyone when i wake up.." Autumn's grip on the blankets harder, and Nana just smiled gently and pulls the oranged hair girl into an embrace, stroking her hair and comforting the girl.
                                        " I know this whole thing is hard, and i know that it's not fair your parents are doing this, but no matter how bitter you say this boy is, even you can change him, and who knows? He might be different now." Autumn let out a drastic sigh and smiled, hugging her nanny back "Yeah, maybe Nana."
                                        Suddenly the phone on Autumns night stand vibrated. Nana let Autumn out of her strong hug and stood up, totaling around the large bed, she picks up Autumns phone and checks the sender, with a smile she hands Autumn her phone and bows slightly
                                        "It's Silhouette. I will take my leave and be back once your breakfast is prepared." Nana took her leave and left Autumn to her phone.

What is this blasphemy, have you heard the news yet?
                                        I am not a happy camper. Message be back right way!
                                        I think I made one of my servants bleed...oops

Autumn let out an semi unamused sigh.

Re: What is this blasphemy...

I've known for about 4 days.
                                        I'm so upset you don't even understand.
                                        At least we get to see each other!
                                        Oh My! Is he okay??? Rly Sil
                                        no more extreme wrestling, your engaged now.
                                        Lol Cx Jk. (*^ワ^*)
                                        We will figure something out, I promise.
                                        Ill see you when i get to the house

Ps. I get to live the rest of my life with
                                        The prince of sass. .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

Autumn took her time eating her breakfast, she knew she can't prolong the inevitable but, she could at least try. Once she dragged out her breakfast as much as she could, Nana escorted her to her bath. Autumn's bathroom was nothing like an average bath. It was the size of a small pool, the facet was a waterfall effect, built into a rock wall and the edge of the tub had an head rest for the bathers comfort. The water was scented like strawberries and vanilla, rose petals floated in the steaming water as the tub was lite by many candles.Autumn laid in her tub and let the pleasant sent overwhelm her senses. She aloud the maids pamper her with complaint, to exhausted by her insomnia. Each of her hands had their own maiden tending to them, her feet one, and her hair another. She was aloud to wash herself sense she hadn't argued about being helped. She hated being pampered like that, what good was it to be an adult women when people did everything for you? However, she always had mixed emotion about allowing them to do those types of things. They always seemed upset when she argued against it, yet whom would be happy washing someone you worked for? Autumn never understood it, so she just went with it.

Getting all made up was one of the worst ones Autumn went through. They curled her hair, making it fall in relaxed, natural looking curls. Her make up was done in light natural colors, enchanting the cute and sexy aspect of her look's. When Nana was having her dressed she was changed multiple times before Nana had decided which one looked best. She kept talking about how they looked, she claimed things to tight, to loose, to revealing, not enough revealing, too long, too short, and so on and so forth. When she finally found the dress she approved of the maids lined up behind her and Autumn. Confused, Autumn looked at Nana with a questioning smile. She was suddenly blindfolded and felt something cold on her neck. When the blindfold was undone Nana was standing next to her, an arm wrapped around her shoulder, holding tightly. Autumn looked into the large mirror on the wall and her jaw dropped in astonishment, around her neck was a golden engraved locket. When she opened it, it revealed a picture of her brother. The image was of the last one they had of him smiling before he got sick. Autumn looked to her nanny and shocked the older women as she was pulled into a tight embrace. "Nana, Everyone... Thank you so much." Autumn looked to the line of maids who looked at each other before starting to tear up themselves, they all came running into the hug and they giggled at how ridiculous they must have looked.

It wasn't long after the emotional moment in Autumns dressing room was it time to go. Her eyes grew sad as she gazed upon the car at the end of her driveway. Nana wasn't along to come along with her as some of the others servants were aloud. Her parents told her that she no longer needed a nanny and that they needed her to take care of the house hold.So as the two of them walked down the drive way, Autumn clung to the women's arm as if she would never let go, and she didn't want to. However before she knew it they were at the car, the driver holding open her door graciously. The time finally came when Autumn had to say goodbye to the only true parent she really knew. Her eyes watered as she looked at the elder women, she remembered the times she held her hand through the times she got scared, the times she cried, even stood by her when her life was going down a path downwards.

Nana frowned at the sight of the young women she held as a newborn begin to cry. She frowned at the girl and shook her head. "Now, now Ms.Momoko. A strong independent women doesn't cry." She smiled up at the mistress, her eyes glimmering from the held back tears. She couldn't say anything without choking up so instead she hugged the girl and kissed her forehead. "Now you go, and you show those old friends how much you've grown." Autumn used her palm to gently wiped away her tears, only nodding in response before entering the car. Her childhood home was soon in the distance, her heart sinking as the car drove out of sight, Autumn held onto the locket around her neck for dear life.

The drive to the old vacation home was long, Autumn left her thoughts to make time move faster. She thought about each of the childhood friends individually. Some she wasn't as acquainted with as others. This was all due to her shy personality as a child. Yes now she had outgrown it and she has bloomed into a social butterfly, but still how much different was anyone else? She tried to keep in touch but once her brother got ill she couldn't do it anymore, her life began slipping through her fingers, she thought if her older brother's life was ending, hers should to. Momo's gaze slipped from her hands and out the window of the car, the colors flying by in a blur. She let out a sigh of questioning and went back to her thoughts. She missed Sil and Aiden, but she felt a sort of betrayal. She went through countless thoughts of how they had abandoned her in her time of need, forgotten about her and her useless child self. She couldn't help but feel betrayed, but she knew it wasn't true. They didn't betray her, if anything she betrayed them. In her suffering she locked everyone out, even them. She regrets what she did in her time of grieving, but what she really regrets was not keeping in contact with Gabriel. You would think that a childhood crush would fade after so long of not seeing the person, but Momo's feelings only grew.

Sure, alot of guys wanted her, and when she thought alot she ment it. Most guy's in her school wanted her, once she hit puberty and grew a chest and an a** they chased her from day one. This only made all the girls at her school hate her, but it wasn't as if she wanted the attention, guys were just slops. She was rich, and she was hot, that's all those boys cared about. Then their was Gabriel, he knew her before she got the body. He knew her when she was a crying, chubby, clumsy child. She knew he didn't feel the same, but that doesn't mean she can't change that. The multiple thoughts continued as her eyes glanced out the window, watching the blur of colors.

A sudden shift of the black window that separated the front and back seat. The drivers words almost startled Autumn as he informed her that they had arrived. She must have been lost in thought as time had flown by. As her hand touched the car door handle, the door was opened by her driver. She graciously nodded her thanks and stepped out of the vehicle. The warm breeze graced her face, her hand pushing her hair behind her ear to keep the long hair out of her face. "Your luggage has already been taken to your room. Some of the others have arrived, I was informed they were in the living room" Autumn nodded at the man and gave him one of her head tilted smiles "Thank you" She headed for the front door, a mix of eagerness and nervousness filled her body. She shook her head and gently slapped both her cheek's. Once she regained herself she gripped her necklace in one hand, and the other was gently on the handle. The click of the door as she opened it made her wince in nervousness. She entered the house and looked around. The faint memory of the home was refreshed at the sight of unmoved furniture. It still looked the same as when she was a child.

When she began to walk into the house she looked at her locket"Big brother, give me strength" she let the words escape her lips in a whisper. She was too distracted to see Himeko standing in front of her. So as she walked her large bust bumped her, startling herself in the process. She let out a startled gasp and panicked alittle " Gah!! Himeko I- Y- Sorry!!" As she offered the girl a bow in apology, she barely just missed being hit smack dab in the face with a piece of cheesecake. When she stood straight she looked over at her foot to see the splattered dessert. Curious Momo squatted down and took her finger to the dessert, taking a taste of the sweet treat as she rose once again.
                                        "Foreign strawberry cheesecake, yum."

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xx User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff