Please do not post here

Profiles

Name: Katherine Ann Williamson
User Image

Name: Adam Valcon
User Image

User Image
*~Katherine Ann Williamson~*

"Miss Katherine, it is time to wake up." I sighed. "Five more minutes." I groaned. "Your father expects you to be downstairs for breakfast right now." My servant said. "Father expects a lot from me." I mumbled. "Pardon me?" she asked. "Oh nothing. I will be right down." I said then pulled my blanket off of me. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom that was connected to my room. I used the bathroom, washed my hands, then went downstairs for breakfast. I didn't care that I was still in pajamas. Father will probably care. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. Already sitting there was my mother, father, my two older sisters that were twins, and my older brother who was the oldest of the four of us. "Katherine why are you still in your pajamas?" my mother asked. "I just woke up." I said. My mother sighed. "You always get up late." she mumbled.
The servants served us our breakfast and I ate quietly while everyone chatted. I hated how they always judged me for not acting as rich as we are. I try to act like a normal person, but they think we are better than everyone. It really annoys me. After breakfast I went back upstairs to my room and got ready for school. I got dressed in a light pink short sleeved dress. I had my hair curled then I put my makeup on. I slid on my black flats, grabbed my purse, then headed downstairs. I walked outside to see the usual, a limo waiting for me. I hated arriving to school in a limo, it made everyone stare. I slid into the limo where my other siblings sat. My brother Alexander is nineteen so he goes to college, but my two sisters Victoria and Cassadee are eighteen so they go to high school with me. They are really annoying to go to school with. The limo driver drove us to the school and as soon as the limo stopped I quickly got out of it and walked away from it. I didn't want to be seen coming out of a limo at school, but I was for sure seen.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

It was a normal morning, the bright sun came through the tiny crack between the edge of the window and the large blanket pinned over it. Of course, that tiny crack led the light right at Adam's face [********] He grumbled and rolled over to avoid the light but found he could no longer get comfortable and sighed dramatically before sitting up and looking around his room. He had a mattress that rested directly on the floor and it was covered with an array of pillows and blankets. He tossed the blankets off and stood, stretching his long frame up until it popped. He wandered out of his room, stepping over the random crap that littered his small room, running a hand through his long black hair. Going down the short hallway he entered the tiny bathroom of the apartment he shared with his mother, he took a quick shower.

On the way back to his room, he stopped and peeked into his mom's room to see her still sprawled out on her bed asleep. Chuckling he shook his head and, gripping the towel around his waist, walked back to his room to get dressed. A pair of baggy black pants covered with jangling chains held on his hips by a black and red belt were topped by a tight red t-shirt. He slipped the thin black hoops into his lips and grinned at the shiny snake-bites before clipping a silver chain around his throat. Running some gel through his hair, he ran his fingers through the damp locks to form it into a messy semblance of a style. Boom, all done. Lifting a black leather jacket from the hook on the back of his door, he shrugged into that and grabbed his messenger bag before leaving his room. In the kitchen he grabbed a protein bar and ripped it open. Holding it between his teeth, he grabbed his keys and left the house, locking it behind him.

Down the stairs outside he went, and sitting there in the parking lot was his motorcycle. It was a little old, and the paint wasn't the best but it was his. He had saved for a long time, and gotten a really good deal on it. Donning the helmet, he secured his bag and started the engine ready to face another school year. Revving the engine, he took off out of the parking lot and headed towards the school that wasn't too far away. A few minutes later, he slowed as he entered the lot. Junior year already, another 2 years and he would be done with school for good. Sure he wanted to do college, make a good life for himself but he didn't see that happening. Sighing as he parked in the compact/motorcycle spot that was - luckily - right near the front of the school, he dismounted the now quiet bike. Pulling away from the school was a limo, and three well-dressed students were standing in it's wake. "Huh," He said as he took the helmet off and hung it on the handlebars "Well look at them."

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
                                    XOXOXOXO(Let's get these `■■ TEEN HEARTS ''
                                    XOXOXOXOXOX˚Beating faster FASTER˟
                                    xoxoxoxoSO TESTOSTERONE BOYS AND HARLEQUIN GIRLS SO TESTOSTERONE BOYS AND HARLEQUIN GIRLS
                                    xoxoxoxoSO TESTOSTERONE BOYS AND HARLEQUIN GIRLS SO TESTOSTERONE BOYS AND HARLEQUIN GIRLS
                                    XOXO-Will*゚you danceˍˍˍˍ to this ˉˉ BEAT;;
                                    XOXOXOXOXOXO███████ ███████ ███████
                                    XOXOXOAND² hold alover-CLOSE?''

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : Woo-hoo, got it going. What grade is your character going to be in? ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

My sisters caught up with me. "Where are you going Katherine?" Victoria asked. "Uh to class where else?" I said. Idiot. "Why are you rushing? You look crazy." Cassadee said. "Can you guys pretend we aren't sisters? I hate all the attention from people because they think we are stuck up just because we are rich. I just want to be normal." I sighed. "If that's what you want fine. Just don't come running to us when you aren't as popular this year." Victoria said. Victoria and Cassadee walked away. "Don't worry I won't." I mumbled but they didn't hear me. I sighed. "Stupid bitches." I mumbled. I kind of felt bad for being rude since they are my sisters but I didn't care that much. They were really annoying.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

Adam shoved his hands deep into his pockets as he made his way through the throng of people near the front of the school. Plenty of students were hugging and laughing, doing the normal "first day back" kinda thing, he had a few friends and none of them were out here that was for sure. Weaving between the people, he brushed past one of the girls who had gotten out of the limo - the other two were nowhere to be seen. He glanced down at her briefly as he moved on. Into the building he went, past the main office and down the hallway. He sighed as he dug his schedule from his pocket and looked it over for the tenth time "History first? Not bad." He then recalled who his teacher was. The woman was well known - and well hated - for assigning students large projects the first week, if not day, of school. She didn't think people needed any more time to relax and told them, school is school, best to just get into it now.

Reaching his locker, he spun the combination and opened the metal door. An empty metal rectangle greeted him. Shoving his bag in, he opened it and took out his binder. There were no books yet, he would get those today. Shutting the locker he turned to face a young woman wearing a black and green plaid skirt and some serious a**-kicking boots that laced up her shins. A black corset top covered by a cropped leather jacket in dark green was the top half of her outfit. She had big green eyes and long blonde hair that was threaded through with paper-thin bits of color, every color imaginable. She planted her hands on her curvy hips "Adam Valcon! I have been looking all over for you!" She hugged him hard and pressed a kiss to his cheek before releasing him "How was your summer while I was gone? Did I miss anything?"

Adam chuckled and rubbed the lipstick from his cheek before nodding her to follow him to class "History?" He asked hopefully, this girl was more like him than any other student here. Her eyes widened and she nodded happily "Yes! Yay! What a great start to the new year!" She already had her own binders and needed supplies in her hand "So, what kinda project do you think we'll have to do? Ooh, you think we will be partners. I don't wanna have to spend all my free-time with some weird like jock or something, ugh." She shuddered violently as Adam simply smiled. "Well, I don't know. Maybe it won't even be group projects at all, I hear she does that sometimes. We'll see." He opened the door to the class for her and she walked in with a smile.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : I figured history was a good class for a project lol ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

I took a deep breath then walked into the school. I walked straight to my locker, avoiding all my fake friends. Once I got to my locker I put in my combination then opened my locker. I grabbed a notebook and my binder. I decorated my locker with some cute things and pictures. The five minute bell started to ring. "Oh shoot." I mumbled. I got out my schedule to see what my first hour was. History ew. I sighed and put away my schedule. I closed my locker then jumped when I saw my friend Ashley standing there. "Hey Kat." she said smiling. I smiled back at her. Ashley was my only real friend. "Hey Ash. What's your first hour?" I asked. "History what about you?" she said. "History thank god I have you in there." I said smiling. The one minute bell started to ring. "s**t let's go!" Ashley said and we rushed to class. We got to the classroom right as the bell rang to start class. "You're lucky." the teacher said. Ashley and I rushed to our seats and sat down.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

Adam and the blonde with him, Natalie, had claimed some seats near the middle of the room next to one another and were throwing pencils back and for waiting for the class to start. The teacher walked between then and snagged the pencil mid-air and handed it back to Adam with a smile "Class is about to start, I hope you weren't planning to continue these shenanigans during class now?" Adam grinned "No ma'am, nice catch." She laughed and went up to her desk, just as the bell rang. Two girls skidded into the room, making it by the skin of their teeth. The teacher pursed her lips at them, commenting on their luck as they sat down. Adam snorted and looked to the front of the room as the teacher welcomed them to their Junior year, and more specifically to her class. She wrote her name on the white-board 'Mrs. Prescott' and smiled at the assembled students.

Walking around, she handed out the class syllabus. Once everyone had a moment to go over the single page she addressed the top section "Many of you will have heard that I like to very dramatically cut off summer vacation and the new year. You have had 2 and a half months to be lazy and enjoy yourselves," Her smile took the bite out of her words "It seems silly to waste a week of your time, and mine, slowly bringing you back into things. Most of you are almost adults and I intend to treat you that way." She clapped her hands together "So to get the year off right, we are going to be doing a comprehensive project." In response to the groaning of the students she shook her head "No, no listen. It really isn't that bad. You have all year, but there will be regular progress checks. I am going to partner you guys up, and each of you is going to pick a specific country and more or less learn everything about it. Then, at the end of the year you will all present your findings at a world-fair we do. You will have written reports on various social and political aspects of the country, you will need to learn about the music and the food, the history of what makes that place so fantastic...so pick an interesting place. Also - no USA. That is cheap."

Adam ran a hand through his floppy hair, and looked at Natalie who looked defeated...she hated long-term projects. The woman leaned against her desk and crossed her arms before picking up the attendance sheet, which she had already gone through and said "So, I guess I will just start randomly pairing you guys up." More objections followed "No, you aren't going to be picking your own partners I want real work to be done, so! First, David and Anthony. Ashley and Brian. Maria and Natalie." The blonde girl pouted when she realized Adam wasn't her partner but waved at the brunette girl across the room and then stood to go and sit with her. "Adam and Katherine." Adam cursed under his breath, he had been hoping to work with a guy and looked around the room - that name was familiar but who the hell was it again?

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : l ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

I groaned along with everyone else when Mrs. Prescott said we had to start off with a project. Of course she would do that. Way to ruin the first day of school. I was a little less upset when she said that we had all year to work on it. Me and Ashley will kill this project. But then it was again ruined when she said she was picking partners. I rolled my eyes. I should have known she wouldn't let us chose partners. Then she began listing off the partners. I sighed when she paired Ashley and Brian together. Damn Brian. I waited for her to call off my name. "Adam and Katherine." I made a face of disgust. Why why why did it have to be Adam? I turned to find him in the classroom. His long black hair grossed me out. He looks such like a slim ball. I'd rather fail the class. After Mrs. Prescott finished naming off all the pairings she told us to get with our partners to discuss the project. I got up out of my chair and walked up to her desk. "Yes Katherine?" she asked not looking away from her computer. I leaned in. "Mrs. Prescott can I please switch partners? Can't you just put Brian with Adam and me with Ashley?" I asked. "No." she said simply. "But-" she cut me off. "No. Go work with your partner, Adam." she said. I sighed. I went back to my desk then grabbed my things. I walked over to where Adam was sitting and sat in the desk next to him. He looked even weirder up close. I tried not to make a sour face at him. "Uh hi." I said. I didn't want to talk to him. "I'm Kat." I said forcing myself to smile.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

Adam let his dark blue eyes graze around the room as one of his hands idly messed with one of chains that were looped to his pants. Everyone had their partner and the buzz of chatter in the room was rising, so where the hell was his partner? Looking at the front of the room he saw a well-dressed blonde speaking to the teacher. That much be her. He frowned, she had been the chick getting out of the limo that morning right? Ugh...just what he needed. Some rich yuppie. Rolling his eyes as she walked back over to him and sat down where Natalie had been sitting just ten minutes before. "Hey," He said, tossing his hair out of his eyes "I'm Adam, though I guess you already knew that." He spun one of his two lip rings with his tongue absently and said "Well, I guess we should decide on a country quick before all the easy ones get taken. I was thinking France, they have a really great culture." He shrugged and turned his chair to face her and leaned back in it.

He knew these preppy, giggly types. She would want to chatter and space off and not do anything and leave it up to him to get them through it - to hell with that. He was gonna make them buckle down and get going soon. From the other conversations he was overhearing, most people were simply chattering and not really working already. Despite being poor as dirt and coming from a shitty household, well maybe because of it, he was determined to get good grades and get into college. At least that was his plan, not like he advertised it. He rather liked people being afraid of him and staying away from him, so why ruin the reputation?

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : l ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

I kept my fake smile. "It's nice to meet you Adam." I said. I was going to be as friendly as possible. This school year would be hell if I didn't. Hopefully he's thinking the same. "That is a great idea. I went to France two years ago, it is so beautiful over there I loved it so much." I said. It would nice doing research on a country that I actually liked. I looked at the front of the class room at Mrs. Prescott. "We got dibs on France." I shouted up to her. She nodded and wrote it down on a piece of paper on her desk. I looked back at Adam. "Alright so what should we start with?" I asked.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

When Katherine commented that it was nice to meet Adam he arched a pierced eyebrow, but resisted calling her out. If they were going to work together...they really were just going to have to put their differences aside and get s**t done. He was surprised though that she seemed genuinely impressed with his France idea. Lacing his fingers behind his head he leaned back as she said that she had been there before. Nodding he didn't know why he was surprised, of course little miss priss had traveled all over Europe. Probably flew first class, or in a private jet even! He would never understand rich people. "Well, good then you will have an insight on some things then. That I guess will give us an edge at the fair." Sighing he thought for a moment and lifted the paper that was sitting beside the syllabus, it was a 2-sided page with the basic guide-lines of what was expected to be included come fair-time.

"I really guess we should just go down the list? Maybe get the boring stuff out of the way first, the economical and political history, and then the current versions of each. We can each take one. Do you want historical, or current?" He dropped the page into his lap and looked at her "Then, we can get into the fun stuff. The sports, music, food and whatnot." If they could divide and conquer they wouldn't have to spend all that much time together outside of school, which he knew they would both prefer. A sudden thought came to mind "Well, hey you must have taken some pictures and what not while you were there? Or bought stuff? Maybe we can include those in our presentation, maybe we'll get extra credit if we have pictures that aren't from Google and some authentic French imports?"

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : Sorry, it isn't telling me when you reply! ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

I nodded when Adam said we would have an advantage. "I even know a little bit of French so hopefully that will help too." I said. He started listing off stuff that we had to do. It was really boring. "I take the historical." I said. "I can't wait to do the fun stuff." I sighed. When he asked if I had taken picture or bought things I had to think about what I bought. "I know I took a lot of pictures. I also think that we bought some stuff too. I'd have to ask my father when I get home from school today." I said. I smirked. "We're going to ace this project." All thanks to me.

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

Adam jotted down some notes on what they were discussing, he knew he would forget it otherwise. When she commented - rather smugly - that she knew French he nodded absently. He wondered if now was a good time to inform her that he not only knew French, but also Italian. ...Nah. He did have his reputation to worry about. Besides, he had zero desire to impress her. She probably couldn't even see him, her nose was so high up in the air. "Ok, cool I wanted to do the modern information anyways so it works well." He yawned, covering his mouth with his hand and shook his head "Ok, so we have the majority of the boring crap divided up...I say lets just get that over and done with before we start worrying about the other s**t." He set his pen down and leaned back, looking chill and relaxed as she talked about all of her pictures and the things they had bought when there "Yea, this project isn't going to be as hard as I originally thought." He tossed the hair out of his eyes and toyed with the chain around his throat "Guess that is it for now then eh?" They were going to be much more efficient...simply because they had less than no desire to chat about anything not work related.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : Hey you want to time-skip? ⋌⋚⊰⊹
User Image

I nodded. "I will try to get mine done as fast as a can." I told Adam. I'd rather work on this project than do other things my family would want me to do. "It will be a piece of cake." I agreed. Once he stopped talking and started playing with the chain around his neck she pulled out her cellphone. I glanced at Adam from the corner of my eye. He was so different. Why does he wear so many dang chains? Mrs. Prescott stood up and cleared her throat. "Remember class. I will not give you the whole year to work in class so some work needs to be done outside of school." she said. I sighed quietly. I was going to have to hang out with Adam after school? I'd rather not. I was so not going to where ever he lived. I knew he was broke so his house was probably crap. If we go to my house I'd have to sneak him in. There's no way my father would allow him in the house. Ugh this sucked.

((ooc: sure you time skip it))

Agile Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
ą∂ąмѵąℓ¢σи

It had been nearly two weeks since the first day of school and Adam was already completely back into the swing of things, and school was going normal at this point. Classes were going strong and nobody was being cut any more 'beginning of the year' slack. They were already moving onto other things in history class as well, every week they were given some time to work on the huge project but Mrs. Prescott was very adamant that they were supposed to this project outside of class. Adam already had his papers done that fully covered the current political and economical structure of France. Despite his fears, it hadn't been as boring as he originally thought. Sure, it wasn't the most riveting thing he had ever researched but he learned a lot and was minutely surprised by the fact.

Given that they would be working together often, Mrs. Prescott had made the partners sit beside one another so as Adam sat down in his normal spot with Natalie on one side and Kat on the other he sighed. Pulling the typed and printed stacks of paper out of his binder he began to read through them. The teacher had given them the first half hour of the class to do some project work, and discuss anything with her that they needed. Adam was simply waiting for Kat to get to class. He set the papers down and leaned back, fiddling with his snake bites thinking about the next step of their project...they would actually have to do some work together outside of school. Where the hell was that going to take place? He doubted Katherine was willing to cross to his side of the tracks - not like he blamed her - and what about her house? She drove a limo, she probably lived in a mansion with servants and the works. Would he be welcome there? He saw a lot of the library in his future.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ǿųŧ Ǿƒ Cσηŧяσℓ : ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items