Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image User Image

Idea's from a d e r a n g e d mind~

User Image

~ Aka horrible cravings that need to be satisfied.
[ GUIDELINES || Rules that A b s o l u t l y must be followed-- !!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

User Image

xxxxxxxxx-Tips her hat- Well hello there and welcome to the guidelines part of my search thread. As you could easily tell, I'm currently in search of any and all roleplays relating to the anime Durarara, or really any that involve one of it's cannon characters, Izaya Orihara .
This part of my search will list what I'm seeking for partner wise and some basic guidelines{which there won't be much of} but I do insist that you read through them so there won't be any confusion regarding my preferences~

[ Important things ]

- I play Izaya as an Uke/Submissive character, however it doesn't put a dent on his "god-like" personality.~

- YAOI ROLEPLAYS ONLY

-; I'm looking to play Izaya in most of my roleplays. This is a non-negotiable rule.

- I can write either a little or a LOT depending on my mood and if I'm really into the roleplay. My average for a post is about four paragraphs, unless I'm having an odd/off day, in which case you'll probably get around two paragraphs.

- I mirror back what my partner writes.

- I live in the Eastern Standard Time zone.

- I'd like all roleplay's to be in either a private thread or PM's. If you can talk me into email then that means I'm really into the plot.

- If you have an idea for an OC, send me a basic outline of your character via PM, even if you don't have an idea for a roleplay- we can brainstorm! I love OC's with a passion~~

- Crossover/Crack roleplays are welcome!~

Favorite DRRR crossovers;

- Attack on Titian

- Ouran High School Host Club

- Free!

- Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

- Cowboy Bebop

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[ HEAD CANNONS || This is were the fun begins -- !! ]

User Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

These are just fun little idea's of mine that could possibly spark an interest in someone, so I thought that I'd list them here~

- Izaya could NEVER speak to people properly when he was little. He always had so much trouble with it- that when he met someone he wanted to talk to he had to write out a script of how their conversation would go first- otherwise he'd completely blank out and stumble over his words, which annoyed and frustrated him greatly. As he got older, he started watching those people that he wanted to talk to for quite some time and get to know what they liked, their pet peeve's, traits, everything before he would talk to them- but much to his dismay it led to the other person thinking he was a creep/stalker- Though this is where he found out about his love of "human observation."

- There are a few rumor's that seem to have followed Izaya around about his job since high school, though he's never proved them to be true or talked to anyone about them. He has of course heard a few of them, but there are some that he's still in the dark about.

- Izaya practically grew up taking care of both himself and his sisters, which could be the reason why he ended up the way he is now. He never had any rules or guidelines to live by and basically did whatever he pleased.

- Thunderstorms, for one reason or another give him small panic attacks and he tries to stay home if he hears there's going to be a storm.

- Izaya is a labed sociopath and tends to completely blank out when he does things that are completely insane and make no sense {I.e., stomping on cell phones.} Though he looks like it was nothing when it's done and over with- When he goes over them in his head later he questions why he did them at all.

- He's a very light sleeper since he lives alone. He just trained himself to be that way so he can hear if anyone tries to break into his apartment, though nobody has attempted too yet.

- He has to wear glasses when he's working on a computer.

- Though he claims to hate sweets or anything coated in sugar, Izaya has a tiny weak spot for small, vanilla flavored treats, however it's rare that he'll crave them. He'll have to really, really be in the mood to have them- which is why he sometimes smells of vanilla. {Which is why Shizuo can't "smell him out" sometimes.}
[ PLOTS || Reality never beats imagination -- !! ]

User Image

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Note; None of these plots are set in stone, feel free to send me your idea's or changes!~

Plot 1;

When Izaya hears that Yagari Pharmisuticals accidentally let a test product that was supposed to heal internal bleeding completely out to the public, the male couldn't seem to hold himself back from going back to Ikebukoro from his hiatus underground to see the chaos that it might cause among his humans. Hearing that the product itself was rather addicting and untested on actual humans, he could only imagine what could go wrong with it. ... But he never expected to come back to a city that looked like it had been torn from the inside out, with humans wandering around that looked deathly ill, wanting nothing more than to devour human flesh. With his beloved humans turning into creatures of the undead- the very irritated and on edge informant seeks to find out how he can cure humanity so that his plans can go unchanged, though getting injured by a familiar blonde causes some complications on the way.
Currently:

Watching Madoka Magica~
Currently listening:

To My Chemical Romance. {All the songs.} heart
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items