Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these words are you most attached too?

Moon 0.20345489443378 20.3% [ 106 ]
Blood 0.053742802303263 5.4% [ 28 ]
Sword 0.071017274472169 7.1% [ 37 ]
Song 0.12667946257198 12.7% [ 66 ]
Darkness 0.071017274472169 7.1% [ 37 ]
Ocean 0.12859884836852 12.9% [ 67 ]
Stars 0.20921305182342 20.9% [ 109 ]
Hope 0.074856046065259 7.5% [ 39 ]
Demon 0.061420345489443 6.1% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 521 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Hello everyone!
          Welcome to my little roleplaying thread.
          I hope this one will be more organized and get you guys to roleplay with me!
          I love roleplaying and I'm always in the mood for one.

So sit back, relax, nibble on some strawberries and let's start a roleplay!

Before you read any more please know: I don't do group roleplays!
          So please don't ask ~

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

You may call me Strawberry Love, Strawberry, Love, Berry, Loveberry.
          Which ever floats your boat!

I have been roleplaying for many years now and I get better as time goes by.
          I swear I can read my old roleplays and I'll slap my forehead and yell at myself:
          "What was I thinking when I wrote this!?"
          Now I'm pretty literate and I love typing up a good reply!

I love action, romance, comedy, adventure, a little drama and horror as well.
          I'm not afraid to write a little darkness in the roleplays! In fact, I find it interesting.
          I just really love all the genres together, it creates something so much fun.

I love brainstorming ideas and whatnot. So I hope we can create something wonderful.

WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME?
          Click here for a crash course!
          This has all the animes I've watched, some of my hobbies, my favorite things.
          Maybe we have something in common and we can chat smile

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Here are just a few rules that you guys need to follow.
          Yeah, I know rules are boring but I'll make sure to keep them short and sweet.

1. I prefer to roleplay over Threads, so I can re-read them whenever I want.
          However I will do PMs if you really want to.
          2. If you really need to roleplay over an instant messenger. So we'll talk about it
          3. I mostly roleplay as female. So if you play a male that's great. Otherwise we gotta double up.
          4. Note: I only double as female and male. I will not double as two males or two females.
          5. As for pairings, only Het please.
          6. Let's brainstorm together and be nice to each other ~
          7. Suggestions are welcome at any time!
          8. Only anime pictures please for Private Threads. I will use real life pictures, but you gotta bribe me
          9. Literate plus would be wonderful. At least make up 2 or more nice paragraphs. I have samples for you guys to look at to see what I am looking for.
          10. Romance in the roleplays is a must. But no love at first sight, that's boring. Let's build our characters up a bit! I love action & adventure along with it.
          11. Have interesting characters. I can't stand the girl characters who cry every other post or the hyper guy whose always bouncing everywhere ~ But I'm sure we can work something out.
          12. For Fandoms, I just have one rule: Be Creative! I don't want any OC stepping directly into a canon's shoes. It's boring and it's lazy. I want creativity, make it your own character and not a doppelganger with a different name.

Extra Note: I would love to see samples of your roleplaying ~ Because I would really love it if we could be roughly on the same level of writing.
          (((Threads I'd like to me more literate, however if we are PMing, it can be more lenient smile )))

WHAT I DON'T ROLEPLAY:

--- War & Politics. I don't like war based plots. Some is okay, and it can be the baseline, but I don't want our characters actually out fighting in a war through most of the rp. As for politics, I don't like it. Period. Yes, again, some is okay, but let's not overdo it.

--- Over detailed plots. Don't send me this huge plot and expect me to read every inch of it. Keep it simple. I like it simple so we can branch out and combine things to make it our own. I find myself trapped if I'm trying to follow your plot word for word. So keep it simple huh?

--- No zombies, apocalypse, or any kind of horror based roleplay. I like action & adventure & romance. I don't mind the dark side, such as vampires, werewolves. But I'm not into roleplaying a zombie kind of survival kinda thing.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN CONTACTING ME:

---&> Yes, you can direct me to your thread so I can browse through your rules.
          However! Since you came to my thread, please look over my plots first. I have this thread for a reason! '

---&> If none of my plots truly interest you, that's okay. But don't tell me to read yours and for me to choose. You pick the ones you feel we would both like and PM me your ideas.

---&> Please, do not, PM me saying, "Hey I want to roleplay" and that's it. No. Tell me your name, your rules, do any of my plots interest you, if you have suggestions you wanna lay on me. Maybe you wanna mix and match my plots with yours. Something! If you wanna roleplay with me, put the effort into it and I promise I'll do the same for you.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

And here are some of my samples!
          These are actual roleplays that I have done or am doing.
          These roleplays are listed from Recent to Oldest
          So naturally, if you want to see the recent samples, please click the first roleplay.

The roleplays near the bottom are my oldest, and my writing isn't all that great.
          Like I said, I have improved so much and I'm proud of myself!

But the stories are still decent so feel free to lurk and read them if you wish!

Captain Shipper Pages = 1 // ACTIVE

Two people arranged for a marriage, at first hate, but then love forms. Two members of Royalty had fallen in love and gotten married. All was sweet, life was cherished. With their Kingdom to help rule and their darling son, their live was peaceful when they found love. However, a jealous family member didn't like how things were progressing. Dabbling in forbidden magic, he sets a spell in order to kill the King and Queen, however, he made the perfect mistake. They have no memories of how they have fallen in love. They don't remember having a child or that they even gotten married! They only remember how much they dislike each other and cannot believe they are married. Let alone have a child together! Not knowing how this came to be, they have to push through for the sake of the Kingdom and their young child. But can they do it? Or will their hate for each other get in the way? Can they regain their memories or perhaps they are lost forever? If these two can't get it together, both their home Kingdoms just might be doomed, and the evil wizard will get his wish.

Empress_Cat Pages = 10 // HIATUS

This young girl lived a normal life, up until one horrible night. Her parents were murdered in the dead of the night by a vampire, her brother was missing and she had gotten captured by some slave traders. For 5 long years she's been sold and traded. But not just by humans. For some reason, vampires were attracted to the young girl. She was nothing more than just some drink, a plaything to do whatever they wished. But she wouldn't stay with a master for long, she had bite to her bark and she was often sent back to the warehouse. One day, as she was trying to escape, she bumps into a vampire, pretending to be human for his sake. He was buying her for a friend of his so he takes her. Along the way, they go on a little adventure together. Dangerous ones. Slowly and surely they start to fall in love. But what happens when the vampire who killed her parents would come back? Where exactly was her brother?

Mistique01 Pages = 11 // HIATUS

It is now in modern time and a young high school girl had a pretty much a normal life. She was adopted, but she had a great life. Until one day when she came home, a man dressed in armor was at her house. He was a knight of a far away land, and he explains that this young girl, was the heiress to a kingdom all the way in Aria. It seems that there was a war going on when she was young and she was sent away, but now that the war was over, they came to reclaim their princess! So now she has to leave the world she knew, and learn a new one! She goes back with the knight to her kingdom, and he had to teach her the ways of a princess. That's right! Everything including manners, music, even archery and sword fighting. But along the way they fall in the love, but it just so happens that she's betrothed to a prince of a different kingdom. What's going to happen?

my dead lullaby Pages = 80 // HIATUS

There they were. Two vampires just going into a simple cafe to lure some girls into their trap to feed. Who knew they would walk in and find their mates. Their bonds. For you see, a bond was a sacred thing to a vampire, it meant they were made for each other and were meant to be together. At first, they resisted. After all, how could a vampire love a human? They were nothing more than food. Slowly but surely the vampires realize that these girls would never be dull or boring. One girl already had a history with vampires! A vampire who killed her mother was after her, he wanted her to be his and only his. Her older brother was changed into a vampire and her father was a vampire hunter. Seriously! The other girl belonged to a pack of werewolves, who didn't like vampires all that much. Her family was very well respected. All four of them have some insane, crazy adventures. Soon enough, it turns to love and none of them want to be separated. But what happens when all of their pasts catch up to them? What will happen with the father as the vampire hunter? So much chaos squeezed together! How do they stay sane?

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

And this is where all the shows and animes go.
          I do have some plots for them but not many.
          I may not always want to do these so please read carefully!
          Striked means that I will not roleplay it right now. If it's striked, please don't ask unless you have a super good plot

So if it's not striked and you wanna roleplay it. PM me and we shall discuss characters and such. And we need to brainstorm together on a plot!
          But one thing! I will not roleplay canon x canon. It's boring and I don't wanna.
          Only canon x oc or oc x oc for fandom roleplays.

Remember! We gotta be creative and make sure to add romance, comedy, action and adventure!
          This is not all I've seen or want to do, but I'll add more as I think of them.

Hit the Spoilers to see the plots I have to offer.

ANIME:
          1. Inuyasha

Inuyasha x OC

When Inuyasha was just a child, he really didn't have any friends. All he had was his mother. Being a half demon, it was incredibly hard for him. One day though, as he was off playing by himself, he got into a bit of trouble with a demon who wanted to eat the little guy! Trying his best to fight him off, he got captured and was about to get eaten! Until a girl came and saved him, setting him free, they both ran for it away from the demon. Inuyasha was confused and asked why she helped, she just smiled and said, 'because I wanted to'. And their friendship began! They were good friends for a long while, until Inuyasha's mother died... that's when he disappeared. He said his goodbye to his friend, giving her a small token to remember him by and he left. Now, it's roughly 500 or so years later. What would happen when evil arises through the land and the two friends happen to cross paths again? Can they work together to stop this evil?

For this one, we don't have to include Kagome or Kikyo. But it depends on what kind of drama you wish to create. We dont' have to follow the anime to a T. So we don't have to include he's been stuck to the Sacred Tree, or perhaps the oc was the one to find and release him. We can easily brainstorm ideas. It's just a cute idea I think. We could even switch it around that she was the one to vanish, making it harder for Inuyasha to trust anybody. Which might be more better, but either way, it's a nice plot.

Sesshoumaru x OC

Jaken was no good at watching Rin while Sesshoumaru was walking around trying to find this evil that beckoned him. Though he had no choice. Luckily Ah-Un was a good care taker of the young child. One day, he was walking along the forest path, a while away from Rin and the others. That is until he heard Rin's scream ringing in his ears. Turning at his feet, he quickly ran. When he arrived, what he saw actually surprised him. There was another female, holding Rin in her arms while a large demon lay dead right in front of them. Seeing Sesshoumaru, she jumped out of her arms and ran over towards him. Saying how this lady came and saved her when Jaken and Ah-Un got knocked unconscious while trying to protect her. He appreciated the help, and as the female was about to leave, Rin pleaded that she would stay. Saying that Jaken was boring to play with. The thought never occurred to Sesshoumaru that the little human might need a female companion. Even though the female had other concerns, she was roped into traveling with the stoic lord. Taking care of a human child with this guy? How hard could that be?

Just a simple plot I had in mind for him. Rin needs some female companionship! Obviously the girl will have her own reasons and her own story, but they could travel together and learn together as well. She want to stop the evil around the land as well. And I say 'evil' because we may or may not want to do Naraku, but another evil we will make up. Again, we don't have to follow the show all the way, this is our story.

Bankotsu x OC

When Bankotsu first re-awoken from his long death, the evil that resurrected him had a task for him. To go and search for this one female and bring her to him. Why? Well, Bankotsu didn't care for that reason. He just had to go and collect this girl and bring her back. Then he will be free with his brothers to cause chaos around the land! When he found her, he thought that he could just kidnap her, but that might be more of a hassle. So, he set up a plan to have a demon attack her. Once he saves her, he forms a 'friendship' with her. She says she has a problem, she needs to go to a certain village (or do whatever) and he agrees to lead her there. Unknowingly to her, that wasn't where he was taking her. Along the way, they meet obstacles and along the way, he started to understand her and slowly gain feelings for the girl. Realizing he couldn't go through with the plan, he wanted to tell her and lead her away! But it was most likely too late to change anything... will she hate him forever when she finally learns and will she be in evil's hands?

For some reason, I like Bankotsu. I love it when bad guys turn good. It's a cliched plot sure, but I think it would be fun. We could mix it up a bit and edit it to whatever we like smile

2. Ouran High School Host Club

The superintendent has decided to try out a new school program. Basically it's a program that will let normal school teens from Ouran High School so see what it's like to be rich. He's seen what an impact being in Ouran Academy had on the student Haruhi, so he wanted to see if bringing in two new students would be interesting. So he chose two students who were the best at certain aspects. Perhaps one is a dancer the other an artist. Any form of new talent is welcomed at Ouran! So with careful decision he brings them to Ouran Academy!

However he wants these girls to live the full experience. So he's chosen two members from the Host Club to be their chaperons. They will attend their classes and even live in the same house! They aren't allowed to have jobs nor pay for a single thing. They can't bring any of their old clothes, everything has to be bought for them. And since the girls will be staying with members of the Host Club that means they would have to attend host club meetings. And their King gets this bright idea that the two girls could become the very first Girl Hosts!

So what kind of adventures could all this bring?

3. Fruits Basket
          4. Dragonball Z
          5. Tokyo Mew Mew
          6. Sailor Moon
          7. Pokemon
          9. Digimon
          10. Kamisama Kiss
          11. Shugo Chara
          12. Uta no Prince Sama
          13. Sword Art Online

DISNEY:
          1. Beauty and the Beast
          2. Robin Hood
          3. The Lion King
          4. Princess and the Frog
          5. The Lady and the Tramp
          6. Mulan

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

And these are my plots!
          Some I thought of all on my own, or some I got ideas from a show or something.
          If a plot is similar to yours, I'm sorry in advance! I promise I didn't steal it from you.
          It's not that uncommon to have the same idea.
          After all, if one person could think of it, another person could ~

PS: if the plot is striked, it means I don't wanna roleplay that right now.

And just in case you guys would ask, here are my current cravings
                  FORGED WEDDING // VAMPIRE // MERMAN x HUMAN // INUYASHA

Join the Band
          A new band was doing very well. Had some gigs lined up, fans adored them left and right, loving their new songs. But one day, their lyricist suddenly disappeared, leaving nothing but a simple note. Saying that he was sorry but he just didn't have the talent anymore to write anymore songs. The last song he wrote, he actually took from from his co-workers but she didn't know that he did. He promised he would come back after he finds some motivation. After that, the band was at a stand still. They all tried, but they couldn't come up with anything good. So what do they do? They go and find the girl whom seemingly wrote their last song. Once they do, they try to convince her to join the band and become their song writer. However... she had other plans. Being part of a band would take a lot of work! She had another job, and was working towards her dream. However with a lot of convincing, she become the new lyricist for the band. This would only be temporary, waiting for their old friend to come back. So she would be the band's Ghostwriter, pretending to be their lyricist until the old writer would return.

So, she was forced to stay with the band and along the way she grew closer to one of the band members. But could they really keep their relationship? Could a regular girl even date a star like that? And what would happen if their old friend would return? After all, this position was only temporary, some day she would have to leave. But she would enjoy the moments she had, right?

Based of the new Voltage Inc App, Scandal in the Spotlight. So I don't own this plot, but I would love to build off of it! So if you have any ideas, we can surely do it. And if you want to gender switch the roles, so it's a guy Ghostwriter we can do just that!

My Forged Wedding
          A girl moves to a different city in hopes of finding a job. She just finished college, but so far she has had no luck at all! So she visits with her Uncle who is a ceo of a very successful business in and he said he would be happy to help. When she arrives, they have a happy reunion. He owns a bar that he uses for a place to relax and hang out. It was normally quiet but it gets a few customers once in a while. But he has a few regulars. One in particular who was sitting in the bar when she arrived, her Uncle told her meet him at the bar since it was a quiet place. After a nice chat, they got down to business. 'Okay my darling niece I'll help you on one condition' he grinned. The niece nodded of course, anything for a job! Besides, he was her Uncle, he wouldn't make her do anything bad or anything. That was when the boy came over and introduced himself. Then, he asked a very odd question, 'Will you marry me? For just a month?' What was going on!? It wasn't a real marriage, but a fake one. Apparently, he needed a wife so he could figure something out. Hesitantly replying yes, she was forced to move in with him and begin her fake life as a wife. But could she really pull this off with someone she didn't love? Why did he need a wife anyway? And what will happen when the month was over? Will she ever get a job!?

Based off of a Voltage Inc. App called My Forged Wedding. I don't own this idea, but I thought it would be cute to roleplay it. If you have played it, great! We could use the actual characters from it, if not, OC's are great too. It's a simple idea and we can discuss everything. It's easy to double as well if that pleases you.

Fantasy
          The world had been divided into four different species. All four of them with different attributed. The elves who lived near the sea, were peaceful people. Their powers lies in the hands of the moon. Their power draws from the moonlight, being able to go wondrous things. There were other three races who lives peacefully. One lives near the mountains, one in the forest, and the last in the valley. All were peaceful, but they all stayed away from each other. But what happened when an evil curse has been cast over their world? A villain who wanted nothing but power and wanted to control all the elements that each possessed! It was up to the Princes and Princesses of the lands to stop the evil from taking over. But will they be able to work together?

I left this vague so you have can freedom. I will be playing the elf but you are free to chose any other race you wish! But your race must have an attribute. The elves have the Moon. Yours can be the sun, or possibly just one sole element if you wish. Perhaps even plants themselves. You can be creative with it and you can be any kind of mythical race you wish.

I made four Kingdoms so we could double if needed. But we don't have to double and play all four. If you wish to be an elf, we can double as one elf and one from the same region. This is basically just a fun magical, fantasy, adventure kind of thing. And there is lots we can do with it.

Merman x Human
          Merpeople have been slowly shrinking in size as the days goes bye. One by one they were dying and it was getting harder to bear. All of their women were dying and soon enough their species would be extinct. So one every few months, a merman was sent to go to the surface and to bring a female human down. So he goes up, tricks her to come into the water and he takes her captive. Merpeople have a special ability to be able to breath air into a human's lungs simply through lip contact and breathing the air. They can also choose when to change from their human form to their fish-like form. They were powerful things yet they were dying. So he brings her to his home down into the deep. Now, they weren't completely heartless, they wait a couple of months for the female to get used to this idea. And after three months were up, the female simply had to choose: to change herself into a mermaid, never to see her family again or walk along the shores. Or to die. Because they couldn't release her back into her world without the human causing a scene and send humans down into their home to destroy them. It was a harsh reality but it needed to be done.

Prince x Mermaid
          Two races were completely different. One raised on land, the other in the sea. Two completely different, yet they want peace. So the two merge as one and arranges a marriage between the Prince of the land and Princess of the sea. The agreement was that the young mermaid princess would come onto land for a month to get used to her new fiance and to learn more about the land. So in return, the prince, whether he likes this or not has to show her everything that has to do with human. But of course she didn't know a thing. What was a horse? Cake? What about stairs? The fact that she's never been a human before would cause some interesting problems that the prince would just have to deal with. How was he suppose to start to like someone like this if he had to constantly babysit her? And what's going to happen when the month is over and he must now go into the sea for a month!?

((Can be tweaked a lot of course, this was something to get us started. Basically it's just something magical and romantic and fun. The characters can be changed))

Mermaid x Pirate
          A pirate has been searching intensely for this underwater treasure. But after years of failure he realizes that he would never be able to find it alone. So in the dead of night, he sets up a trap to capture a mermaid, for it was told that mermaids knew the secret of this grand treasure. With patience and a bit of luck, he managed to capture the mermaid. He took her prisoner upon his ship. Luckily for as well, that her fin changed into human legs when she was dry. So he kept her under lock and key and they made a deal. She would lead to the treasure, if he in return teach her about human things. For this mermaid was adventurous and wanted to learn more. Even though the journey would take months and they would have to go across all kinds of obstacles, they both set sail on the most dangerous adventure. What would happen if the said pirate captain and mermaid start to fall in love? She was bound by the sea, and he by land. And her family needed her back home. What were they to do?

Angel x Demon
          It's time and age for this demon prince to settle down and get himself a mate. His parents pressure him and edge him to mate a powerful, wealthy demoness. But he doesn't want to listen to his parents. So just to mostly get on his parent's nerves. He does his research and finds a powerful angel. One that would be a nice addition to his life. He needs someone of power to help protect his already powerful Kingdom. So he goes to the angel realm and he kidnaps her and takes her to be his bride. Of course she doesn't want to be forced into something like this, but he doesn't take no for an answer. That and it causes trouble when the Angels find her missing. Soon enough, despite her many refusals, they starts to warm up and eventually liking each other. But what happens when his parents take drastic measures against this union? And what happened when her parents find out that a demon kidnapped her.

Playboy x New Student
          He was a playboy, meaning he had to date every single girl in the school! From nerds to cheerleaders to the outcasts, everyone! He even had a list. It consisted of the girl's name, how many times he has dated her, and a rating 1-5. Pretty simple huh? But the most time's he has dated anyone was once but the length varied. But do the girls care? Oh no! In fact this boy had everything, looks, charm, money... who could say no? Now he had just finished dating the very last girl in school. So he was about to go over his list to see who was worthy for a second date with him! But then a new student came into his homeroom class. So of course he was going to go after her. So he put on his charm and shockingly she said no. This has never happened before! What did he do wrong? But he keeps going after her and again and again, she says no. What was up with that!? So he started hanging out with her and who know what happened along the way? Well gosh darn it he was really starting to like her! But how was he going to prove it? The girl was smart enough to know that's he's been with every girl, after all, since she was getting a lot of his attention, the girls in the school were constantly telling her stories and thought she was crazy for saying so. So she knew all of this guy's tricks, but how long would that last?

Prince(ess) x Thief
          A girl was in trouble, and on his way back home from a hunt, the prince saved her, but she was hurt. Her wrist was sprained and she had some cuts and bruises. She said she couldn't really remember what happened, but none the less, she was invited to stay at the castle for as long as she needed to. However the girl had a secret, it was all set up. More or less. Her master ordered her to come and steal from him. Gain his trust as best as she could and take what she needed and get back to him. But how could she? When they were falling in love.. so her master had to take some desperate measures in order to get what he wanted.

Princess x Knight
          It is now in modern time and a young high school girl had a pretty much a normal life. She was adopted, but she had a great life. Until one day when she came home, a man dressed in armor was at her house. He was a knight of a far away land, and he explains that this young girl, was the heiress to a kingdom all the way in [insert kingdom name]. It seems that there was a war going on when she was young and she was sent away, but now that the way was over, they came to reclaim their princess! So now she has to leave the world she knew, and learn a new one! She goes back with the knight to her kingdom, and he had to teach her the ways of a princess. That's right! Everything including mannors, music, even archery and sword fighting. But along the way they fall in the love, but it just so happens that she's betrothed to a prince of a different kingdom. What's going to happen?

King x Queen
          There was a King and Queen who lived happily together, they loved each other oh so very much. Everyone in the entire Kingdom knew how much they loved each other and it showed everyday! But one day, when the King and Queen were out for a while, they were ambushed by a magically being who held great hate for their Kingdom. Soon.. both of them were blacked out. They were taken back to the castle but when they awoke, they couldn't remember anything. They could only remember their names and who the other person was. Why? Well that's easy. You see when the King and Queen first met, well... they didn't like each other. Not one bit! So they questioned and one of their advisers told them what happened and they were married. They were in complete shock and refused to believe it was true. But get this. They have a daughter/son!? So now for the sake of the child and for the Kingdom they pretend to like each other. But it's hard considering that they really don't like each other. Will they get their memory back? Or maybe they'll fall in love again. Or maybe.. their Kingdom is doomed?

Princess x Kidnapper
          A young princess was completely ignored. She was the youngest child to a great king and queen, her older sister got all of the attention. However as he older sister got everything she wanted, she didn't in the least take any interest in their kingdom. The youngest however, did, she helped the peasants, she went to conferences, her days were swamped and she felt ignored by her own family, but the kingdom loved her. But one day, on a mission to kidnap the eldest daughter, a man accidentally grabbed the youngest! He was working for a paying customer who wanted the princess so on the way, the princess didn't show any struggle at all. Did she actually want to be kidnapped? ((Needs some tweaking))

Vampire x Mortal
          A vampire male of high status (prince, business man, ect) has always lived his life having 'blood slaves'. These are humans whose particular reason for owning is for the vampire to always have a fresh supply of blood on hands. Sometimes the vampire slips up and drinks the human dry before their blood could rejuvenate, or the human refuses to eat or drink and kills themselves... well their are many different reasons. So he has to go out and get a new one. He goes to the market and one of the humans catches his eye. She's feisty, talks back and doesn't really show any fear. Unknown to him she has a nasty history with vampires. So he takes her home. He gives her a nice room, feeds her well, gives her nice clothing (As he's done with all of his blood slaves) and all he asks is just a drink here and there. Sounded fair right? But the girl would fight every chance she got, refusing whole heartedly to give him a single drop of blood. Her outspokenness intrigues the vampire. Something differently always makes things more interesting

Plot #2
          One his midnight prowl, he goes in search of something to feed on. As he searched the town, his nose catches something of a heavenly scent. Curiosity gets the best of him and he goes to follow it. And what he to find? The source of this scent was nothing but a human girl. Confused and unable to kill her, he stalks her for a while. The scent hitting his nose and an overwhelming desire started to take over. The desire to protect her. But he also had a desire to have nothing to do with her. To kill her, for she was nothing but a human. Such pathetic creatures they were... however even he knew better. If this was to be so, he would kidnap the girl and change her into a vampire! But this girl doesn't make things any easier when he takes her from her home and forces her to stay at his place. This girl wouldn't give up her mortal life so easily! What's a vampire to do?

Mermaid/Merman x Human
          One calm day, a boy was just going for a swim. That is, until he saw something that caught his eye. A mermaid caught in a fishing net! He helped her out of course and they started chatting. The day ended and they parted their ways for the time being. About a week later, a girl showed up at his door step, she was hurt and injured. So of course he let her in, but wait, she looked exactly like the mermaid he had saved not too long ago! In fact it was. She told a story about how she was hurt and that she didn't want to go home. So, he offered for her to stay with him. But he had to make sure to keep her secret safe. Humans were after her. Certain humans... trying to capture her. But it would be hard considering she didn't know anything about being human and every time water would touch her legs, she would turn into a mermaid! Just one little drop turns her back until her fin is completely dry.

Masked Ball
          There is a ball in the northern kingdom where a princes is. The southern kingdom is where the princess lives. And the princess wishes to go to the ball that the Prince is having, but her mother and father forbid her to go. Because they are enemies. So, she sneaks out. She put on her best dress and mask to hide her faces. When she arrives, she really only wanted to dance. she did not expect to fall in love. But... every night at midnight, her nanny comes to check on the young princess to make sure she is sleeping. So just before she reveals herself, she dashes away! What will the Prince do? Find his princess? Or loose her forever?

Beach House
          During the summer, she begs her Uncle to let her stay in his beach house. He said yes of course, but too bad that gave him an idea. He decided to rent the place out! Too bad he never told his neice he did so. So as soon as she got to the house, she noticed that someone else was in here! And to make things worse, it was a guy! Will they get along? Or get on each others last nerves.

Cruise
          A rich family takes a three month cruise. Why? Because their bored. The parents force their child to come along, it's very boring to be along right? Because the child's parents spends most of their time on the upper deck, while the child is bored all by them self. Meanwhile, a middle class family saved enough money so that their child can go on a three day cruise, however because of day light savings time and forgetting to set their clocks, they arrive at the docks an hour late and their boat left, but a new boat was in it's place, so they assumed it was theirs. So when the middle class child got on the boat it set off. But why wasn't anyone here besides maids and butlers? That's easy... he/she got on the wrong boat!

Hero x Villian
          She was a hero, sworn to protect everyone in her hometown. He was a villian, an evil mastermind who swore to take revenge. They met in battle time and time again, no one won, yet no one truely lost. They started liking to be fighting with one another, they started to like to go around the town running, flying but after a while of bantering they started to get to know each other, they started to like each other. No one in the town knew, they were still afraid of the villian, they had to keep it a secret. But could she really be okay with him being evil? And could he be okay with her being a goody-two-shoes? And what would happen if more villians came into the scene, seeking to destroy her?
          You can also add that maybe they are best friends when they aren't being their alter egos, and maybe they are falling in love but they still hate eah other's alter egoes but they don't yet know.
          ((Mostly just a twist, feel free to add anything you'd like!))

Boarding School
          She was in a world where girls were just not appreciate nor were they sport worthy! She really wanted to play [insert a certain sport here] but the best team was the team in California, however it was at an all boys boarding school. So she hatched up a plan, she hid her hair in a hat with ease, dressed in boys clothes and bam! She looked like a cute skinny boy. Most people were buying it no problem, some were a little suspicious but she had id's and everything. It was simple. She was suppose to get a room all to herself, but apparently she was indeed sharing a room! Could she keep up with this and play on the team?

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dapper Humorist

User Image

User Image
                User Image

♥ I have a group Fruits Basket RP that is still in need of a few members. If you're interested please go ahead and click the link in my signature. C:

We're looking for people who have unique and complex characters to interact with others and a decent level of literacy.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]&
hfxkw543:0="[Ja.Lo.Yo.Lo.Ti.]"

I would but I'm afraid I don't do group roleplays anymore ~
They either go by too fast or too slow
And I work so I could leave the roleplay at page... 5 then when I get home it could be on page 20.

That and poor characters tend to get lost in the process.

It's just not for me anymore ~ but thank you for asking!

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'd be willing to double for the Merman x Human idea.

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
leavelightsalone
I'd be willing to double for the Merman x Human idea.

Sure smile Sounds good. If you don't mind of course, would it be possible to see a sample or your roleplaying? Or you can give me a quick description of what it's like?

I don't mean to sound naggy or anything but I would like it if we were roughly on the same level smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff