could go out on a girls' date~

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
vyree-chan

Ni-chan would be up for helping Ran make friends seeing as they are at the same level when it comes to friends (thus far). It might turn into Ni treating herself like a friend guru. She would embrass Ran, I feel, by how she might go to the front of the class, get everyone's attention, and introduce Ran to everyone (again) talking her up until the poor girl either stops her or the plan is a success.

Ni-chan would be eternally greatful if Ran took her shopping with her. She's a little embarrassed by her wardrobe. She still wears hand-me-downs, worn holey jeans, and anything that might pass as cute sporting a permenant stain in some fashion. Also, she owns far too many overalls for someone turning sixteen.
Pichipai-hime

Ran would flush as red as her hair xD

"Waaa!! I-I-It's okay, Oshida-san!" Then
she'd hide behind her and use her as
cover from the eyes of their surrounding
classmates.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
vyree-chan

i can honestly see Ni-chan wanting Ram to call her onee-san. Ran is everything Ni-chan secretly wished she could be. Shorter and cuter with a doll-like disposition. I can see her trying to live through Ran. There might be unacknowledged envy

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
ohCole
//lurks with increasing temptation.
amghaiguies
i may or may not join idk

You should join. I command thee!

ohCole

HMMM take your time.
I can wait. > .>

Pichipai-hime

that's a turn I didn't expect.
as a rper, I welcome it. xD

Ran wouldn't call her Onee-san
but she would respect her enough.

If Ran had to envy Ni-chan, it would
be her brimming openness towards
other people. Ran's more private,
she finds it hard to stick her opinion
on anything out loud.

And if Ran ever sensed the envy,
she would keep quiet about it for
fear of running into an argument
about it, and looking as arrogant
as the rumors say she is. she'll
sweep it under the rug until she
can't hide it no more.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
vyree-chan

Which is unexpected? o: Ni-chan having a hidden complex or the envy that would stem from it? Or is it another thing entirely? /can be slow on the pick up

Yeah, she's not someone who can sugar coat anything. Her father taught her it's better to be up front than beat around the bush. This honesty might not sit well with some people. Pair this up with her impulsiveness and it's a party. XD

Confessions about how she feels and her intentions will be flying left and right.
Pichipai-hime

I can be slow too so don't worry about it.

The portion of envy is what I didn't expect from her
since she seems to be the sort of person who
would appear to be naturally comfortable with
herself. Or at least that's how Ran would assume
it to be.

If she gets mad at Ran, Ran would retaliate and
write her feelings down in Ni-chan's desk or
notebook or something. xD;

If they get over this hurdle, I'm sure they can be
good friends.

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
vryee-chan

Oh~ Her honesty tends to come off as confidence. To some degree, she is comfortable with who she is. Lord knows she wouldn't want to distance herself from what she has known since she can remember.

She's always been very boylike unintentionally which doesn't work too well in attracting someone into a relationship. Subconsciously, part of her wants to grow away from her father rather than cling to his leg all the time. "Transforming" and being around people might have that effect. She needs to experience what it's like to be a girl like everyone else who isn't covered in grease all the time. She doesn't remember her mother nor does she bring it up. She does long for a helping hand at growing up into being a woman and making people recognize that.

Ni might like that honestly. Ran is telling her how she feels even if it's not to her face.

Yeah. They could probably become good friends

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pichipai-hime

I feel like Nikolai would be sitting in class, humming a tune when Ni-chan would make a comment like: "Oh, I see you like so-and-so! Have you heard of [insert clever band name here]?" Even though he's quiet, he'd probably hold a small conversation with her. Maybe more if he finds her pleasant and interesting. As long as she's not clingy, she'd be fine. I'm sure he would perceive her as a girl who's not afraid to do things and would eventually turn into a friend. She could help him come out of his shell a bit. He might call her grease girl in his head but not to her face because it would be rude. Also, I could see if Nikolai forgot her name, he would refer to her as grease girl. However, I'm pretty sure he would want to be nice and try to make a friend.

I also feel like after holding a long, deep conversation about music, Nikolai would draw a bunch of music artists that she likes as a gift of friendship. He's a little sweet and friendly on the inside but icy and awkward on the outside. <3

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
vyree-chan

I think Nikolai would certainly be infatuated by Ran as well.
He likes sweet, intelligent girls, and he prefers to be with one or two close friends. I'm sure they would have a lot of fun hanging out at a cafe or just sitting on a bench talking to one another.
I could also imagine him drawing her a lot and trying to get just the perfect drawing. That way, he would give it to her as a present. Lol, I could also imagine him writing a deep letter to go along with it. XD

I'm sure she'll fare well. I mean, I don't see why she wouldn't.
Me too! I'm loving this role-play already!

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
a very minor neck injury

I could see Nikolai somewhat getting along with Shion. He would probably be like: "Whoa, she's beautiful!" the first time he sees her. However, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go out of his way to talk to her. He'd wait for her to come to him. Although, I do think Nikolai would interest Shion because he doesn't talk about his personal life and is very secretive. If she wants to know all there is to know, I'm sure they'd cross paths.

I could also see them becoming somewhat of enemies. Or they could just live in a state of mutual dislike. Sort of like a "You stay away from me, and I won't bother you" kind of relationship. Nikolai values honesty, and he doesn't like the fact that she would come up to him and ask personal questions. He'd dislike it even more if she tried to find out behind his back though.

Those are just some ideas, but I would like to see what you think. :3
Sweater Panda

This is all making me go "kyaaa" inside. hahaha
I'm sure Ran's siblings would notice all the signs
of her first love, and tease her. They'd probably
read the letter out loud (if they caught it) and ask
her to invite Nikolai to their home.

Ran would appreciate Nikolai's romantic side, and
I'm sure she would love spending time together with
him.

Oh! You know what I just remembered? The rumors!!
Ran would be cautious of hanging out with Nikolai at first,
considering the rumors of him being a playboy. xD

kasai kakiri's Kouhai

Noble Punk

14,850 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sweater Panda

Ni-chan isn't the clingy type though one could compare her to a dog by how loyal se can be. She doesn't mind people calling her grease girl. After elementary school, she considers it a term she should be proud with. She has gotten to the point where she feels naked without it on her.

She could help him do that. I feel that might be what she does for a lot of characters. Hopefully there will be someone who does that for her in a sense.

A friendship is always nice in Ni-chan's book. If they ever got to that point, I can see her inviting him to hear the school band play. She might even be a little smug telling him that she's the lead vocalist. Most people don't know that she has a great singing voice and control.

Once upon a time, her dad played in a band. He was a guitarist who settled down after meeting Niko's mom and inherited his father's auto repair shop.

Nerdy Oatmeal's Partner

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
vyree-chan

Lol, I feel the same way. XD
Ooh~ Nikolai wouldn't hesitate. Although, I'm sure he would be very nervous meeting them because he doesn't want to mess anything up. I'm pretty sure after a while, he'd relax a little bit and start to enjoy himself.

Nikolai would like spending time with Ran too. Lol, I just thought about the first place he would ever take her would probably be a bakery or a sweets store. He didn't find out she liked sweets by spying on her. He'd probably say something like "What girl doesn't like sweets?" and blush. I could see him spending a lot of time watching her and not even realize it until she glances over at him.

You're right! I'm sure Nikolai would offer a hello, and since Ran would be very cautious of him and not respond too pleasantly I would assume, he would think the rumors are true. Do you think that Ran would be jealous of Shion? I was thinking that Nikolai would think she's a pretty girl and maybe Ran would think that he was seeing Shion or something. I don't know, but maybe we could work that in to add drama if you wanted to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff